NATION

PASSWORD

The Federal Truth | Neptunvia (OOC/Sign-ups)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Neptunvia
Envoy

Founded: Jan 15, 2022
Ex-Nation

The Federal Truth | Neptunvia (OOC/Sign-ups)

Postby Neptunvia » Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:33 pm

We arrive at a Fortress that no-one knows about. Inside, Chaims White and his staff are sitting around. The place is a mess, Shirts and Garbage litter the floor and Chaims can be seen doing his chin ups above deck, with Jessy and Marialia looking out into the ocean toghter. Meanwhile, bubba stations himself at the dock and walks into the fortress with a paper bag of grocery's.

Jessy: Bub, you better have got me something beside fish, or so help me god I will...
Bubba: Jessy! Dont talk like that to your Secretary President! I got your stuff while I was out on that one country.
Chaims: Grace! Glad your here. So, tell me, what did you find out about these weird little alliance we joined?
Bubba: You mean KTO?
Chaims: Yeah, them, who are they?

Bubba took out an apple from his bag.
Bubba: Really Strange I tell you what. The majority are soicalists? I think? And then theres "The German Empire"
Chaims: The German Empire? Like, from the Imperil wars?
Bubba: Yes, Those ones, but, I don't think they attacked New York in our timeline.
Chaims: What makes you think that?
Bubba: Nothin really, Just the way he kinda looked... He looked... to innocent... To attack New York. But, I didnt get the chance to talk to them, so, cant say for shure...
Chaims: Right, then, who did you talk to?
Bubba: One person, she was whering sunglasses and looking at her phone. I could tell cause I could very easily see the screen light. She looked pretty chill all things considered.
Chaims: Well, This is all very valuable information, let me just add this onto the list and...

Suddenly, Jarmon Kane's phone began to ring, he looked down at who it was and answered.
Jarmon: ah yes... a Hello to you to MR.PRESIDENT, I WILL GLADLY PUT YOU ON SPEAKER SO EVERYONE CAN HEAR YOU.

Jarmon yelled and signaled everyone to crowed around him, He quickly put down his phone and put it on speaker phone.
The President: Why did you yell like that! Theres no need to do that! I may be old but im not def!
Jarmon: Sorry Mr. Steel.
Mr. Steel: That's perfectly fine. So, I assume you have everyone in the room with ya?
Chaims: Yes sir Mr. President, Where all right here, Including Grace.
Mr. Steel: Great! Alright, so, my cabinet said I should do this over text, But I wanted to tell you in person. Your Research is invaluble, So, give yourselves a pat on the back right now. You've done a great deal of service for your country, and now, we're returning the favor, We've desided that the United States of Champlania, Will be housing a Palace for our Multiversal friends.
Chaims: Thank you Mr. Steel!.. Wait, did you say that your going to be inviting our Multiversel Friends to the Presidential Palace?
Mr. Steel: Yes, Mr. White, do you have an objectives?
Bubba: Well yes, Mr. President, We just built an entirely fake country, How do you think the leaders will react if they find out that that the nation, & The corporation they've been buying from, is all a big lie?

President Steel is seen taking a nice sip of whisky from his shot-glass.
Mr. Steel: How do they think they would feel finding out a country they hate is actually a fake? I think they might resound fine!
Bubba: Okay... well, whatever you say Mr. President.
Chaims: Yes, sir, But what about the people who actually Like us?
Mr. Steel: There's People who... Like Neptunvia?
Chaims: Yes sir, there are several.
Mr. Steel: Ah jeez, well, I don't think its going to be a big deal. Maybe... Possibly... Okay, You know what, Change of Plans, you are all required BY LAW to attend my Party at the Presidential Palace.
Mariala: surely not sir, Why? To make them more comfortable sir?
Mr. Steel: Yes, that is Precisely it, and call me Sir! Not Sherly! Now, get your Pretty ass-

Suddenly the First man can be heard shushing president steel.
Mr. Steel: Not infront of the kid, I know, I know, Sorry... Anyway, get you Pretty Butts in suits and get to The Presidential Palace, ON THE DOUBLE! Okay, before I go, anyone got any allergies I should no about.
Everybody looks around and shakes there heads.
Mr. Steel: Alright! Great! A Patrol boat should be there picking you up right about... Now? Now. Okay, See you then!

Suddenly, A Mark 6 Patrol craft with a Special Operations Team lands outside the Aircraft. The agents help the Staff move there stuff onto the boat. Once they where done, they drove away.
Lithean Kluk: I dont know... I Would hate leave this place behind like this... its just... not graceful...
Chaims: Dont worry Lithean, I'm Shure that this base will become a symbol of freedom and democracy, Heck, I wouldn't be suprised if they kept this place here for centuries afterword to remeber US! for Carving diplomacy to another dimen-

Suddenly, one of the agents yelled. "Lighter up!" and the Base blew up and flew into a million pieces. A hub cap landed on the deck of the boat.
Chaims hugged Lithean and walked away.
With only Blake left wondering "Where did that Hub-Cap come from?" as he watched the hub cap come to a stop on the dock. He smoked a segar he got from Bubba, and headed back inside, as the radio started playing a very interesting toon.

"Now hun, I know your scared, but dont freak out, Its not like your contacting aliens or something." Says First Man, Cesar Rabellino, to the President
"Surger, some these people could BE Aliens! And not illegal, where talking Like, Space Aliens!" Yells back president Steel.
"I mean, as far as you know, these could be literally anything! You know that agent we axtracted from that middle eastern country?! He told us about a freaking ostrich, A Freaking Robot, and a someone with Fox tails? I think it was? I don't know!" Mr. Steel put his head on his hand and holds Cesar's hands.
"Look," said Cesar, "Im shure whatever it is, we can take it on! They cant be more default then the guys we fought back at the bar when we where in our 20's."Fallow your Heart, or, some crap like that. Look, just be you, and Im shure you'll be fine. You where voted the President of the U.S. For gods sakes! Now, go! make your message." Mr. Steel looked deep into his Husbands eyes. Smooched him on the lips, then entered the press room.

"Hello everyone. As you know, There will be time questions after the announcement. So, Lets get started. As, you all are aware, there have been some strange things happening across the world. Portals opening up to... What people can only describe as the Multiverse. I, Your president, regret to keep you in the dark like this, however, we wanted to make positively Shure that the Portals where not 100% just straight up kill you. It was for your own safety." He quickly adjusted time as he read further on. "However, we have now decided, to invite major leaders across the multiverse to join us in a party in the presidential palace. But, I cant tell you about these people as much as my Directors can. Ladies and Gentlemen, Please welcome the Director of the CIA, Chaims White. FBI Director, Jessy Blake, Jermon Kane, Director of Homland, Lithean Kluk, Department of State, and finally, Marialia Samual, Department of Homeland Security. Please ask these people questions all the questions you want, this concludes my segment, where now shiping this footage across the Multiverse to announce our party. God Bless you all, and god bless the United States of Champlania."

As Steel leaves, he's hugged by Cesar. "Honey! you did great! Now come on, I made my mothers All American Burgers." "God, you know how much I love those. Make Shure you save some of those at the party." "Sounds like a plan."

From the Presidential Palace of the United States of Champlania

Greetings Leaders of the Multiverse and those who are in any relation to "Neptunvia" this is an official open invitation to a party in the Presidential Palace. These are unusual circumstances, there forth, your going to have to forgive us for the Unusually high amount of Security who are going to be present at the Palace. This being said, we also must insist that you where proper clothes to this occasion. This includes, a Suit and Tie if your a man, or a Dress if your a woman. You can also bring Military Uniforms if that's more you're style. Please refrain from being nude that's all we ask. We also ask that you dont bring any Weaponry in the Presidential Palace, this is meant to be a diplomatic event. Also, we should probably talk about forms of transportation. Please DO NOT FLY TO THE PRESIDENTAIL PALACE. You can land at an Airport and call a Cab to get to Columbia, But under NO SERCUMSTANCES should you fly above Columbia unless you want to get shot by a SAM site. That being said, you can also use a boat to arrive at Columbia and Walk the distance into the Presidential Palace. Thats all, we hope we see you there.

-President Henry H.W. Steel

So, Yeah, It was ALL A LIE! Neptunvia Never existed in the First place, it was only used to see what the Multiverse was like before coming into contact with it. Well, Lore wise, Truth is, theres a bunch of stuff I wanted to do, but made no sense for the Company. Hence, This year, I decided to start fresh on my new Main account, Champlania. I didn't want to get rid of the old characters since they where pretty well received overall. So, I figured that this was the best way to keep My old characters while also being a new nation, As it is, this is, I will be starting the IC as Champlania. I will also be excepting as your invitations in this chat, as Champlania.

So, Without Further to do, Lets start off on the Rules.
1. No god-moding. Except if your Konami, Konami is god.
2. No assassinations. Mark my word, I will Loony Toons your ass.
3. Dont be a jerk, Security tends to be very trigger happy these days, if you catch my drift.
4. Have Fun! your leaders in an Alternate Whitehouse, What do you think your leader would do?

Code: Select all
[align=middle][img]https://i.imgur.com/qczwx9z.png[/img][/align]
[align=middle][size=120]Official U.S.C. Invitation Form, Please present this Infront of the Marine guarding the Palace.[/size][/align]
[hr][/hr]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Sex:[/b]
[b]Eyes:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Date of Birth:[/b]
[b]Address:[/b]
[b]Blood type:[/b]
Last edited by Neptunvia on Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:00 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Champlania
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 20, 2023
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Champlania » Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:36 pm

Alrighty Folks, The IC should be up soon, just give me a Moment. In the meantime, your signup should look like this.

Official U.S.C. Invitation Form, Please present this Infront of the Marine guarding the Palace.

Name: John Doe
Sex: M
Eyes: Brown
Height: 6'0"
Date of Birth: 18/15/1294
Address: (Whatever the Adress of your capitol building is.)
Blood type: C++
Last edited by Champlania on Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Regnum Alea Spaceflee
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 02, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Regnum Alea Spaceflee » Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:38 pm

Official U.S.C. Invitation Form, Please present this Infront of the Marine guarding the Palace.

Name: Markyel
Eyes: Near black brown
Height: 7'1"
Date of Birth: 7/20/77
Address: ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇
Blood type: O-
Last edited by Regnum Alea Spaceflee on Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Why is Emperor Nero in a red dress?
Must be
Fate./Extra Last Encore
Sometimes I'm glad Adam and Eve ate the apple.

Champlania
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Champlania » Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:41 pm

Regnum Alea Spaceflee wrote:

Requested accepted! Welcome the the Presidential Palace.

Regnum Alea Spaceflee
Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Regnum Alea Spaceflee » Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:42 pm

Champlania wrote:

Requested accepted! Welcome the the Presidential Palace.

"Thank you, but may I bring a personal guard and my armor?" - Markyel
Last edited by Regnum Alea Spaceflee on Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Must be
Fate./Extra Last Encore

Champlania
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Champlania » Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:45 pm

Regnum Alea Spaceflee wrote:"Thank you, but may I bring a personal guard and my armor?" - Markyel

Sir, I wouldn't worry about protection. You've been invited to one of the most secure places on earth.

Independent Republic of Boldonia
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 05, 2022

Postby Independent Republic of Boldonia » Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:46 pm

Does it have to be the leader or can it just be some random diplomat.
Portal to Boldonia
BNBS News: The News of Boldonia
NS Stats and Policies Are Not Canon | ffs stop asking about the flag on the question ask AU thread please

GermanEmpire of kaisereich
Ambassador

Postby GermanEmpire of kaisereich » Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:48 pm

Name:Hans von Hindenburg
Sex:Male
Eyes:Blue
Height:1,75
Date of Birth:[09/2/2125/b]
[b]Address:
Mitte street
Blood type:O+
Just a Futuristic, vengeful, militarized, expansionist German Empire, nothing much to worry about, unless you're one of my targets, then you need to worry. :P
A nation of 51.6 in democracy according to this https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=528862.
Victioria tears up Treaty and Peace banning Chemical Weapons production in Germany and the destruction of chemical weapons, chemical factories began producing chemical materials, ´´Chemical Terror´´ imminent.

Champlania
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Champlania » Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:48 pm

Independent Republic of Boldonia wrote:Does it have to be the leader or can it just be some random diplomat.

It can be a Diplomat, Sorry, I should have let you know.

Champlania
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Champlania » Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:49 pm

GermanEmpire of kaisereich wrote:

Name:Hans von Hindenburg
Sex:Male
Eyes:Blue
Height:1,75
Date of Birth:[09/2/2125/b]
[b]Address:
Mitte street
Blood type:O+

Request Accepted! welcome to the Presidential Palace!

Independent Republic of Boldonia
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 05, 2022

Postby Independent Republic of Boldonia » Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:57 pm

Name: Edward Brook
Sex: Male
Height: 5 feet 8 inches
Date of Birth: July 9, 1988
Address: 500 Capitol Avenue, Boldonia City, Boldonian Capital Territory, IRB
Blood type: B-
Portal to Boldonia
BNBS News: The News of Boldonia
NS Stats and Policies Are Not Canon | ffs stop asking about the flag on the question ask AU thread please

Champlania
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Champlania » Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:02 pm

Independent Republic of Boldonia wrote:

Name: Edward Brook
Sex: Male
Height: 5 feet 8 inches
Date of Birth: July 9, 1988
Address: 500 Capitol Avenue, Boldonia City, Boldonian Capital Territory, IRB
Blood type: B-

Everything Is clear! Welcome to the Presidential Palace!
Last edited by Champlania on Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Regnum Alea Spaceflee
Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Regnum Alea Spaceflee » Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:17 pm

Champlania wrote:
Regnum Alea Spaceflee wrote:"Thank you, but may I bring a personal guard and my armor?" - Markyel

Sir, I wouldn't worry about protection. You've been invited to one of the most secure places on earth.

"Ok. But i will still take my lucky pocket knife."
Must be
Fate./Extra Last Encore

GermanEmpire of kaisereich
Ambassador

Postby GermanEmpire of kaisereich » Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:23 pm

Champlania wrote:Sir, I wouldn't worry about protection. You've been invited to one of the most secure places on earth.

If you dare point that switchblade at Hans, he'll surely send a sword through you representantive´s neck.
Just a Futuristic, vengeful, militarized, expansionist German Empire, nothing much to worry about, unless you're one of my targets, then you need to worry. :P
A nation of 51.6 in democracy according to this https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=528862.
Victioria tears up Treaty and Peace banning Chemical Weapons production in Germany and the destruction of chemical weapons, chemical factories began producing chemical materials, ´´Chemical Terror´´ imminent.

Champlania
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Champlania » Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:28 pm

Champlania wrote:Sir, I wouldn't worry about protection. You've been invited to one of the most secure places on earth.

Sir! you dont- You know what, okay. Shure, Just don't use it! Keep it in its sheth.

Regnum Alea Spaceflee
Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Regnum Alea Spaceflee » Thu Jan 26, 2023 3:15 pm

Champlania wrote:
Regnum Alea Spaceflee wrote:"Ok. But i will still take my lucky pocket knife."

"I apologize for inconvenience I've caused but there's already been 40 assassination attempts against me in the last 3 weeks so I want to stay prepared."
Last edited by Regnum Alea Spaceflee on Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Must be
Fate./Extra Last Encore

Champlania
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Champlania » Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:26 pm

Champlania wrote:

"I apologize for eating convenience I've caused but there's already been 40 assassination attempts against me in the last 3 weeks so I want to stay prepared."

Jeez, Alright, well, We'll get you chauffeured by the Beast. Sound good?
Last edited by Champlania on Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Regnum Alea Spaceflee
Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Regnum Alea Spaceflee » Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:28 pm

Champlania wrote:

"I apologize for eating convenience I've caused but there's already been 40 assassination attempts against me in the last 3 weeks so I want to stay prepared."

"Yes it does, thank you."
Must be
Fate./Extra Last Encore

Champlania
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Champlania » Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:52 pm

Champlania wrote:

"Yes it does, thank you."

Incase you missed it here the In Character.

The Academy of Terra
Envoy

Founded: Oct 21, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby The Academy of Terra » Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:01 pm

Name:Skylar Grey
Sex:Female
Eyes: brown
Height: 6'4"
Age:65 (still looks 34 using the augmentations we gave her)
Date of Birth:01/23/1988
Address: [DATA REDACTED at the request of the Council]
Blood type:O-

(I noticed there wasn't many people here)
We are just your friendly neighborhood ex-shadow government that is purging 6 other shadow governments while trying to negotiate peace with the Hydra using MAD.

Current year:

Academy News Network: The perviously hydra occupied territory has been integrated into the Academy. The African Union has annexed a good part of central Africa.  Middle East states refused Academy Ultimatum troops have been seen gathering at the border.

NS stats purged along with the other shadow governments

Janpia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 20, 2021
Democratic Socialists

Postby Janpia » Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:52 pm

Name: Stagwell Forscheno
Height: 5'6''
Date of Birth: April 11, 5E
Address: Kalingrad, Lischane District, Block C
Blood type: O+

Long live the Janpian Union of Revolutionary States!

5th Era
- NS policies ain't real. (No prison policy? HAA)
- Yes. I am your average tankie commie.
- Nation doesn't totally reflect my political views.(Damn you random policies!)
- No. I ain't no FT nation
- Check my military equipments. Worked hard on dem drawings
- Currently trying to improve my RP quality, and improving past pain write-ups
-My favorite past time read. Probably the reference for my deathstar. But I still swear that I'm not an FT nation
- Sometimes I wonder what am I doing with my export program
- Spends majority of my time trying to fix my grammar at factbooks or future posts.
Alliances with:
-KTO
-LDO
HomeNewsGeneral InformationMilitaryMapsEmbassyStore

Santoak
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 23, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Santoak » Mon Jan 30, 2023 11:56 pm

What is the maximum amount of people allowed in a single group from a nation?
Last edited by Santoak on Mon Jan 30, 2023 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yes I'm an Evangelion fan, how could you tell?

We're an abomination of a nation with New Zealand and Japan fused together where Japan is.

Also we have to deal with Kaiju. So there's that.

AVALON TEAM

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents