NATION

PASSWORD

2nd Gonzales Peace Talks (ATTN: Condoria)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Crimson Isles
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 07, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby The Crimson Isles » Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:18 am

King Hunter would put the lighter back as he took a few drags from his cigar, before sighing and looking back at the other guard again "come on let's go back in" he would slowly walk his way back into the meeting and sat back down, with the remaining guard standing back next to him.

He would take one more puff from his cigar before opening his mouth and saying "The Crimson Isles will respect Ayshire's decision for nuclear weapons, but I swear, If I see one Ayshirian Troop in the NEP, or any kind of nuclear Assault on any of it's nations, We will retaliate with full force, Mark. My. Words." Hunter would say with meaning in everything he said, he would not allow the Crimson Isles or any other of the NEP's nations to be pushed around like that.

He would then direct his attention away from Ayshire and onto the KTO & ODP "While my agents have gained information on the disagreements between the two organizations" he would look at Henry as if he knew there was some blame on Marajarbia "we would like to see some co-operation between the two organizations at some point, no matter how small"

OOC: im going off the Canon where Ayshire did launch the Nuke but it was shot out of the sky, and didn't hit Condoria fully
Last edited by The Crimson Isles on Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Reject Modernity, Embrace Tradition"
Just your average nation with a king that has no mobility in his legs
Member of The Rigel Pact, Co founder of the PTMK.
A Class 1.2 Civilization according to Great Imperator Jeffrey's Power Index
Galactic proprietor of Hydrogen Truck
Not all of Nation's views are my own.
NS Stats are semi Canon, do not go by them unless I say, & check the government figures factbook for more info on my nation's leader.

NewOrderOfGermany
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 07, 2021
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby NewOrderOfGermany » Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:23 am

The German Emperor, made an about face, and proceeded to speak, ¨If there were an alliance or something like it, it would be temporary, and possibly fail given the circumstances¨
A alternate German Empire, Technologically advanced, willing to make allies with anyone, peace is always an option, so is divine intervention/war, Head Founder of FA, Foxtrot Accord

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:52 am

The Rio Grande River Basin wrote:"Anyhow, sanctions and an embargo will be placed on Ayrshire, correct? Back to the topic at hand. A democratic government will be instated, disarmament and arms limitations will be imposed, as will security guarantees, and a joint military base will be constructed?"

“Agreed.”
The Crimson Isles wrote:King Hunter would put the lighter back as he took a few drags from his cigar, before sighing and looking back at the other guard again "come on let's go back in" he would slowly walk his way back into the meeting and sat back down, with the remaining guard standing back next to him.

He would take one more puff from his cigar before opening his mouth and saying "The Crimson Isles will respect Ayshire's decision for nuclear weapons, but I swear, If I see one Ayshirian Troop in the NEP, or any kind of nuclear Assault on any of it's nations, We will retaliate with full force, Mark. My. Words." Hunter would say with meaning in everything he said, he would not allow the Crimson Isles or any other of the NEP's nations to be pushed around like that.

He would then direct his attention away from Ayshire and onto the KTO & ODP "While my agents have gained information on the disagreements between the two organizations" he would look at Henry as if he knew there was some blame on Marajarbia "we would like to see some co-operation between the two organizations at some point, no matter how small"

OOC: im going off the Canon where Ayshire did launch the Nuke but it was shot out of the sky, and didn't hit Condoria fully

OOC: As mentioned previously, KTO retconned me. I don’t exist in their canon, and to an extent, they don’t in mine. Interactions would be absolutely impossible.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

The Rio Grande River Basin
Senator

Founded: Sep 14, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:57 am

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
The Rio Grande River Basin wrote:"Anyhow, sanctions and an embargo will be placed on Ayrshire, correct? Back to the topic at hand. A democratic government will be instated, disarmament and arms limitations will be imposed, as will security guarantees, and a joint military base will be constructed?"

“Agreed.”
The Crimson Isles wrote:King Hunter would put the lighter back as he took a few drags from his cigar, before sighing and looking back at the other guard again "come on let's go back in" he would slowly walk his way back into the meeting and sat back down, with the remaining guard standing back next to him.

OOC: As mentioned previously, KTO retconned me. I don’t exist in their canon, and to an extent, they don’t in mine. Interactions would be absolutely impossible.

OOC: Fine. I'll do it.
FT Canon is most developed, therefore for F7
This Index says I am 0.364
Battle of Mar’Sa’Nakar ends in Pyrrhic victory as the Galactic Federation suffers losses, in defending the critical sector. GFS Andromeda severely damaged, GFS Comet destroyed. Mass evacuation of outer sector worlds beginning.
Something of a McGovernite, have some sympathy for Huey Long. Political Compass: Economic Left/Right: -9.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.59
Friend of Kraven, 2005-2023
18 years of stories deleted
Kraven Prevails!

NewOrderOfGermany
Chargé d'Affaires

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby NewOrderOfGermany » Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:09 am

The German Emperor placed a sheet of paper on the table, with nothing on it

¨I had to use invisible ink to write this paper for the peace talks¨

He put a pen and lemon juice and a light beside it
A alternate German Empire, Technologically advanced, willing to make allies with anyone, peace is always an option, so is divine intervention/war, Head Founder of FA, Foxtrot Accord

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:13 am

“Marajarbia believes it is time to discuss how the new alliance will be created.”
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

NewOrderOfGermany
Chargé d'Affaires

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby NewOrderOfGermany » Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:15 am

¨That is what the paper is for¨

¨But i also believe on how it should be created¨
Last edited by NewOrderOfGermany on Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:15 am

NewOrderOfGermany wrote:¨That is what the paper is for¨

“Well, what does it say?”

NewOrderOfGermany
Chargé d'Affaires

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby NewOrderOfGermany » Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:17 am

NewOrderOfGermany wrote:¨That is what the paper is for¨

“Well, what does it say?”

¨I didn´t write it¨
¨But i do believe it´s a formal notice and alliance request¨

NewOrderOfGermany
Chargé d'Affaires

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby NewOrderOfGermany » Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:19 am

¨i was busy flying here, my advisor wrote it¨

The Astral Mandate
Minister

Founded: Nov 30, 2022
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Astral Mandate » Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:21 am

"The Astral Mandate desires to create a separate organization dedicated primarily to peace. It will be called the Rigel Pact and hold meetings with both the ODP and KTO."
MT, borderline PMT (Year: 2023)
Founder of the Rigel Pact, an organization dedicated to, basically, spreading peace and preventing the apocalypse.
Co- Founder of the Agricultural Research Organization, dedicated to producing the best fruit varieties in the world.
Left/Right: -7.25
Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.74
"Aggression benefits the despot: therefore, work for freedom is work for peace." -Me

The Rio Grande River Basin
Senator

Founded: Sep 14, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:23 am

The Astral Mandate wrote:"The Astral Mandate desires to create a separate organization dedicated primarily to peace. It will be called the Rigel Pact and hold meetings with both the ODP and KTO."

“Very well. I will attend.”
FT Canon is most developed, therefore for F7
This Index says I am 0.364
Battle of Mar’Sa’Nakar ends in Pyrrhic victory as the Galactic Federation suffers losses, in defending the critical sector. GFS Andromeda severely damaged, GFS Comet destroyed. Mass evacuation of outer sector worlds beginning.
Something of a McGovernite, have some sympathy for Huey Long. Political Compass: Economic Left/Right: -9.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.59
Friend of Kraven, 2005-2023
18 years of stories deleted
Kraven Prevails!

The Crimson Isles
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 07, 2023
Ex-Nation

2nd Gonzales Peace Talks (ATTN: Condoria)

Postby The Crimson Isles » Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:23 am

"Speaking of the alliance" King Hunter would pull out a paper listing information about a nation named Aursi and put it on the table.

James would then speak "My father hunter has plans of making an alliance, and this nation... The Kingdom of Aursi have shown interest in joining the alliance and being a founding member alongside us, does anybody here disagree with their joining?"
"Reject Modernity, Embrace Tradition"
Just your average nation with a king that has no mobility in his legs
Member of The Rigel Pact, Co founder of the PTMK.
A Class 1.2 Civilization according to Great Imperator Jeffrey's Power Index
Galactic proprietor of Hydrogen Truck
Not all of Nation's views are my own.
NS Stats are semi Canon, do not go by them unless I say, & check the government figures factbook for more info on my nation's leader.

NewOrderOfGermany
Chargé d'Affaires

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby NewOrderOfGermany » Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:23 am

¨I was thinking of something called the Foxtrot Accord¨

¨It´s similar, but has devotions to peace and technology¨

¨War is a resort, not a last resort¨
Last edited by NewOrderOfGermany on Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Astral Mandate
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

The Rigel Pact

Postby The Astral Mandate » Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:27 am

OOC: I'm setting up a thread for the Rigel Pact. Any nation can apply, however it helps if you aren't a member of another organization.
Founder of the Rigel Pact, an organization dedicated to, basically, spreading peace and preventing the apocalypse.
Co- Founder of the Agricultural Research Organization, dedicated to producing the best fruit varieties in the world.
"Aggression benefits the despot: therefore, work for freedom is work for peace." -Me

NewOrderOfGermany
Chargé d'Affaires

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby NewOrderOfGermany » Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:27 am

OOC: okay then

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:28 am

The Astral Mandate wrote:"The Astral Mandate desires to create a separate organization dedicated primarily to peace. It will be called the Rigel Pact and hold meetings with both the ODP and KTO."

“Marajarbia believes that this meeting should be about a different alliance, which Erloane, Wallowis, and the Crimson Isle would found.”

The Astral Mandate
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Astral Mandate » Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:29 am

The Astral Mandate wrote:OOC: I'm setting up a thread for the Rigel Pact. Any nation can apply, however it helps if you aren't a member of another organization.

It's ready

NewOrderOfGermany
Chargé d'Affaires

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby NewOrderOfGermany » Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:31 am

“Marajarbia believes that this meeting should be about a different alliance, which Erloane, Wallowis, and the Crimson Isle would found.”

¨Wait- i have an idea, 2 alliances, one for each group¨

NewOrderOfGermany
Chargé d'Affaires

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby NewOrderOfGermany » Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:33 am

OOC: Um, who changed my thing from Secretary to Bureaucrat?, just wondering
Last edited by NewOrderOfGermany on Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Astral Mandate
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Astral Mandate » Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:35 am

NewOrderOfGermany wrote:OOC: Um, who changed my thing from Secretary to Bureaucrat?, just wondering

It changes when you make more posts

NewOrderOfGermany
Chargé d'Affaires

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby NewOrderOfGermany » Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:36 am

The Astral Mandate wrote:
NewOrderOfGermany wrote:OOC: Um, who changed my thing from Secretary to Bureaucrat?, just wondering

It changes when you make more posts
OOC: okay

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:42 am

NewOrderOfGermany wrote:

¨Wait- i have an idea, 2 alliances, one for each group¨

“Bad idea. These talks ought to be about the alliance founded by Crimson isles only. Any other talks about any other alliance should be somewhere else.”

NewOrderOfGermany
Chargé d'Affaires

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby NewOrderOfGermany » Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:43 am

NewOrderOfGermany wrote:¨Wait- i have an idea, 2 alliances, one for each group¨

“Bad idea. These talks ought to be about the alliance founded by Crimson isles only. Any other talks about any other alliance should be somewhere else.”

¨Understood, ill be in my seat if anyone needs me¨

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:52 am

“Marajarbia believes that this alliance should be one which not only spreads democracy, but also protects and enforces it. One which isn’t aligned to any one side, and one which fights and defends human rights. The world needs a democratic alliance which also prosecutes those guilty of war crimes, one which is active enough and willing to defend its own interests. That is what the world needs in these trying times.

Marajarbia believes that an alliance which has Wallowis and Erloane onboard as co founders ought to be able to handle most of that.”

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents