NATION

PASSWORD

2nd Gonzales Peace Talks (ATTN: Condoria)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Astral Mandate
Minister

Founded: Nov 30, 2022
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Astral Mandate » Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:15 am

Ayshire wrote:
The Astral Mandate wrote:
"I understand your logic. However, i think that I have a plan," Neri Virtanen said with a glimmer in his eye. "Why do the two organizations have such bad blood between them, anyway? The answer might help us figure out a plan."

"Multiple disagreements between Marajarbia and KTO on certain things. Mr. Henry should have more info on that though."

"Understood. Once these talks are over, I will invite you and Marajarbia over to discuss the history of the two alliances, so that I can understand the situation from a more objective point of view."
MT, borderline PMT (Year: 2023)
Founder of the Rigel Pact, an organization dedicated to, basically, spreading peace and preventing the apocalypse.
Co- Founder of the Agricultural Research Organization, dedicated to producing the best fruit varieties in the world.
Left/Right: -7.25
Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.74
"Aggression benefits the despot: therefore, work for freedom is work for peace." -Me

NewOrderOfGermany
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 07, 2021
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby NewOrderOfGermany » Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:15 am

¨Let me guess, multiple Germany´s ¨

¨I do have nukes, and i would never allow someone to put their nukes on my land¨

The German Leader slammed his gloved right hand on the table, clearly wanting to know something
Last edited by NewOrderOfGermany on Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
A alternate German Empire, Technologically advanced, willing to make allies with anyone, peace is always an option, so is divine intervention/war, Head Founder of FA, Foxtrot Accord

Ayshire
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 07, 2022
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ayshire » Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:19 am

Ayshire wrote:
"Multiple disagreements between Marajarbia and KTO on certain things. Mr. Henry should have more info on that though."

"Understood. Once these talks are over, I will invite you and Marajarbia over to discuss the history of the two alliances, so that I can understand the situation from a more objective point of view."

"I believe Janpia or Gonswanza would be better suited for that as we've only seen a glimpse of their conflict."
Proud memeber of InterCOM, and ASP
A conservative northern european nation
MT/PT Nation
NS stats are not canon
Gotta love having a deep fried mars bar
Officially the Ayshirean Republic

The Astral Mandate
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Astral Mandate » Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:23 am

Ayshire wrote:

"I believe Janpia or Gonswanza would be better suited for that as we've only seen a glimpse of their conflict."

"I'll invite Gonswanza as well, but you can come too because you were the first one I talked to about this. Janpia and I have... certain unresolved issues, so I might need to meet with them one-on-one."
Founder of the Rigel Pact, an organization dedicated to, basically, spreading peace and preventing the apocalypse.
Co- Founder of the Agricultural Research Organization, dedicated to producing the best fruit varieties in the world.
"Aggression benefits the despot: therefore, work for freedom is work for peace." -Me

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:24 am

Ayshire wrote:

OOC: I’m going to have to refuse that offer.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

The Astral Mandate
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Astral Mandate » Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:25 am

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:

Why?

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:28 am

Why?

OOC: I don’t exist in their canon, making any interactions impossible.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

The Astral Mandate
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Astral Mandate » Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:30 am

Why?

"Understood. Can you at least give us your take on the relations of the KTO and ODP?"
Last edited by The Astral Mandate on Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:32 am

"Understood. Can you at least give us your take on the relations of the KTO and ODP?"

“KTO’s always been a weak, insignificant, and unsuccessful alliance with no real reason to exist, outside of furthering the interests of their commie and fascist members alike.”

The Astral Mandate
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Astral Mandate » Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:33 am

“KTO’s always been a weak, insignificant, and unsuccessful alliance with no real reason to exist, outside of furthering the interests of their commie and fascist members alike.”

"Ayshire says that you disagree on certain issues. What would those be?"

Erloane
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 03, 2021
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Erloane » Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:38 am

The Erloanean representative, Minister of Foreign Affairs Samantha Salvatore arrived.
"Greetings."
Returned from a break for real.
Coilguns and LANTR engines go brrrr.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:39 am

"Ayshire says that you disagree on certain issues. What would those be?"

OOC: Going to answer this OOCly, I don’t disagree on certain issues.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:39 am

Erloane wrote:The Erloanean representative, Minister of Foreign Affairs Samantha Salvatore arrived.
"Greetings."

“Greetings. I hear Erloane is going to play a large role in the alliance currently being made.”

Erloane
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 03, 2021
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Erloane » Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:47 am

Erloane wrote:The Erloanean representative, Minister of Foreign Affairs Samantha Salvatore arrived.
"Greetings."

“Greetings. I hear Erloane is going to play a large role in the alliance currently being made.”

"Of course. Why wouldn´t we?"
Returned from a break for real.
Coilguns and LANTR engines go brrrr.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:49 am

Erloane wrote:

"Of course. Why wouldn´t we?"

“Good to hear. After all that chaos involving those imperialist war criminals, the world could use a new alliance to fix things up.”

Ayshire
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ayshire » Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:52 am

"Anyways" the device crackles once more "seeing as how I've completed what I was told to do we'll let you carry on with your peace talks, I also have a airshow to attend so I bid you farewell gentlemen I have a feeling we'll see each other in the next civil war."

With that the man in plain clothes turned of the device and picked it up before turning and heading for the door.
MT/PT Nation
NS stats are not canon

NewOrderOfGermany
Chargé d'Affaires

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby NewOrderOfGermany » Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:56 am

The German guards blocked the door, and they stared at the man

¨You won´t be leaving until this is over¨

The German Leader put a piece of paper down, it was a alliance letter he made for this meeting
A alternate German Empire, Technologically advanced, willing to make allies with anyone, peace is always an option, so is divine intervention/war, Head Founder of FA, Foxtrot Accord

Ayshire
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ayshire » Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:59 am

The man just stared at them before speaking "I'm just a messenger and you have no right to prevent me from leaving."
MT/PT Nation
NS stats are not canon

NewOrderOfGermany
Chargé d'Affaires

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby NewOrderOfGermany » Wed Jan 25, 2023 8:12 am

¨Well, if you are just a messenger, why didn´t a diplomat come?¨

Ayshire
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ayshire » Wed Jan 25, 2023 8:14 am

"Because they didn't want to risk being in a room full of potential enemies so they had me come here with a device the Prime Minister would speak through."
Last edited by Ayshire on Wed Jan 25, 2023 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
MT/PT Nation
NS stats are not canon

NewOrderOfGermany
Chargé d'Affaires

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby NewOrderOfGermany » Wed Jan 25, 2023 8:23 am

¨That...actually makes sense, okay you can leave¨

The Guards open the door, and they wait until the messenger leaves

Ayshire
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ayshire » Wed Jan 25, 2023 8:30 am

"Dziękuję Ci" The messenger takes in the sun then leaves noticing the Ayshirean warship right outside of American waters. Thankfully he knew how to swim, with that he walked a leisurely pace taking in the sun and the sighs of the city in the sun.
MT/PT Nation
NS stats are not canon

NewOrderOfGermany
Chargé d'Affaires

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby NewOrderOfGermany » Wed Jan 25, 2023 8:38 am

The guards closed the door and resumed their guarding

The German Leader put a gas mask on

¨Just in case¨

The Rio Grande River Basin
Senator

Founded: Sep 14, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Wed Jan 25, 2023 9:58 am

"Anyhow, sanctions and an embargo will be placed on Ayrshire, correct? Back to the topic at hand. A democratic government will be instated, disarmament and arms limitations will be imposed, as will security guarantees, and a joint military base will be constructed?"
FT Canon is most developed, therefore for F7
This Index says I am 0.364
Battle of Mar’Sa’Nakar ends in Pyrrhic victory as the Galactic Federation suffers losses, in defending the critical sector. GFS Andromeda severely damaged, GFS Comet destroyed. Mass evacuation of outer sector worlds beginning.
Something of a McGovernite, have some sympathy for Huey Long. Political Compass: Economic Left/Right: -9.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.59
Friend of Kraven, 2005-2023
18 years of stories deleted
Kraven Prevails!

NewOrderOfGermany
Chargé d'Affaires

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby NewOrderOfGermany » Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:08 am

¨I can help with the military base and government establishment¨

The German Leader said. ¨If i have permission to¨

He got up and and began to walk around, he walked silently to a window, and stared out of it.

The guards cleaned their weapons and went back to their posts
Last edited by NewOrderOfGermany on Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents