NATION

PASSWORD

New Planet Found...(MT/FT-Open)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Yokron pro-government partisans
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 09, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Yokron pro-government partisans » Fri Jun 09, 2023 1:58 pm

X3nder Tech wrote:
Yokron pro-government partisans wrote:1. Just provide a link and don't clutter the thread
2. That is not canon for my forum roleplay. That is for my regional RP, and if you read my sig you would notice that it says factbooks with NFF in the title aren't for the forums, but It's fine because that is pretty obscure
3. You have 1000 total battleship, while we have hundreds of thousands. You have weapons that only function in one way, instead of being able to fire multiple round types. You lack natural biological enhancements for soldiers. You aren't equal to Yokron technologically or numerically. So let's leave it at that and continue roleplaying.

the really question, is yokron equal to the Technocracy?

Yerp. I've read through factbooks and y'all are based on the WH40K Adeptus Mechanicus, who definitely are on par with Yokron, at least after the dark age of technology. IDK about during it though
Bearucratic, Religious, intergalactic Superstate (Space Fascist Italy but more effective).
He/him. NS stats have been destroyed by my cat. All factbooks are currently irrelevant, ask me for info on stuff. Also, my nation DOES NOT represent my IRL views at all
Check this dispatch for my views

New interest in Olympia galaxy by businesses and government as preparations for the new mapping expedition, the Trivac - 24th holy claiming well underway, 20,000 systems undergoing initial colonization - 14th century galactic remap being prepared, new challenges with inter-galactic holdings - Fringe system,"Gallan," collapses, now contested - Itzgari counterstrike, Coalition unveiling new superweapon, and a Yokronian fleet being lost: Itzgari war ramping up?

Of Memers
Envoy

Founded: Dec 14, 2022
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Of Memers » Fri Jun 09, 2023 2:14 pm

Anarchic States wrote:
The Imperium Of Alarisia wrote:

OOC : Stop bitching about factbooks

maybe don't... flame?

do you mean me or them?
are NS stats canon? NO

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Yokron pro-government partisans » Fri Jun 09, 2023 3:31 pm

Anarchic States wrote:
The Imperium Of Alarisia wrote:

OOC : Stop bitching about factbooks

maybe don't... flame?

That isn't flame. If he said, "Stop being a bitch about factbooks" that would be flaming, but he said Bitching, which refers more to a self-embarrassing behaviour than trying to insult the other person
Bearucratic, Religious, intergalactic Superstate (Space Fascist Italy but more effective).
He/him. NS stats have been destroyed by my cat. All factbooks are currently irrelevant, ask me for info on stuff. Also, my nation DOES NOT represent my IRL views at all

New interest in Olympia galaxy by businesses and government as preparations for the new mapping expedition, the Trivac - 24th holy claiming well underway, 20,000 systems undergoing initial colonization - 14th century galactic remap being prepared, new challenges with inter-galactic holdings - Fringe system,"Gallan," collapses, now contested - Itzgari counterstrike, Coalition unveiling new superweapon, and a Yokronian fleet being lost: Itzgari war ramping up?

Quasi-Stellar Star Civilizations
Minister

Founded: Apr 06, 2022
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Quasi-Stellar Star Civilizations » Fri Jun 09, 2023 3:36 pm

Ooc: long time, no see, oshina. So... Someone want to give me a summary of what's been going on?
3 types of people I hate:
1. Flat-earthers
2. Creationists
3. Anybody else who tries to deny proven scientific facts.
A Class .363 Civilization according to this index.
NS stats are not canon with the exception of the rights thingy.
A major change will come (eventually) to my factbooks.
If you're FT, join my region, The Outer Rim!
A member of the Free World Coalition and the Rigel Pact.
CNN Commerce: Cirrilian Mining Co. stocks plummeted after Orran Urpor's murder | Itzgari POW camps overflowing | Itzgari War: Spearhead at Pyon succeeds; QSN to begin Blitz | Peace negotiations hot topic in the Council | Orran Urpor found dead under mysterious circumstances in his villa on Teo

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Yokron pro-government partisans » Fri Jun 09, 2023 4:14 pm

Quasi-Stellar Star Civilizations wrote:Ooc: long time, no see, oshina. So... Someone want to give me a summary of what's been going on?

jilia and Of memers started a war that ended after like a single battle
I nuked birrin for plot purposes
birrin polluted the entire world
we started a new thread for a different planet in the Oshina system
the chaos forces from warhammer 40k appeared (no nurgle :()
other random assorted events that dont matter much in the grand storyline

Minister

Postby Quasi-Stellar Star Civilizations » Sat Jun 10, 2023 9:22 am

Noice. Could you link the other thread?
1. Flat-earthers
2. Creationists
CNN Commerce: Cirrilian Mining Co. stocks plummeted after Orran Urpor's murder | Itzgari POW camps overflowing | Itzgari War: Spearhead at Pyon succeeds; QSN to begin Blitz | Peace negotiations hot topic in the Council | Orran Urpor found dead under mysterious circumstances in his villa on Teo

People republie of alaska
Attaché

Founded: Sep 09, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby People republie of alaska » Sat Jun 10, 2023 9:31 am

I join you it be fun

European Federal Union
Senator

Founded: Sep 25, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby European Federal Union » Sat Jun 10, 2023 9:42 am

Quasi-Stellar Star Civilizations wrote:Ooc: long time, no see, oshina. So... Someone want to give me a summary of what's been going on?

OOC: Jilia and Of memers started a war which was ended quickly and some corperation is trying to poison Oshinas enviornment which also started a war
IC: United Europe, NS partially cannon policies also partially cannon
OOC: This nation reprisents parts of my irl political views
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Buy my stuff please, I owe Janpia like half of his economy
For off site commuinications Discord: sirvonghost

The Qu Empire
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 03, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby The Qu Empire » Sun Jun 11, 2023 4:49 pm

OOC: Just a heads up OOC wise, im back, and im making a new invasion post tomorrow…be ready.
If you’ve read all tomorrows you already know what this nation is.

Giant Galactic Alien Empire that wants to take over the universe and will use any means necessary to do so.

IC Flag
Qu News - Rumors of small groups of Aestermorphs still left in asteroids surface around, military goes on quest to make sure these rumors are not true - Assasin try’s to kill emperor Kvrtzibg the 17th, is sent to become a Colonial

X3nder Tech
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 09, 2023
Corporate Police State

Postby X3nder Tech » Sun Jun 11, 2023 4:55 pm

Yokron pro-government partisans wrote:

You forgot that I also joined and contribute to the global warming with my *ehem* Industrial Underground Complex with Citadels.
Central american man addict to sci-fi cyberpunk films, oh and also obssesed with Xender's GD levels.
A all powerfull company with eyes everywhere and has a chair in a even worst government, we don't care with who we make shipments, we only want MONEY.
A all powerfull intergalactic corporation originally named "X3nder Industries.CO" that for some reason has a chair in his country's government.

The Corporation grows, your welfare grows!
Buy products of X3nder Tech here -> click

Of Memers
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Of Memers » Sun Jun 11, 2023 8:10 pm

The Qu Empire wrote:OOC: Just a heads up OOC wise, im back, and im making a new invasion post tomorrow…be ready.

OOC:against who and why?
are NS stats canon? NO

The Qu Empire
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 03, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby The Qu Empire » Mon Jun 12, 2023 7:06 am

Of Memers wrote:
The Qu Empire wrote:OOC: Just a heads up OOC wise, im back, and im making a new invasion post tomorrow…be ready.

OOC:against who and why?

OOC: Were invading all of Oshina, and because we are the *best species ever.

*Were super fascist
If you’ve read all tomorrows you already know what this nation is.

Giant Galactic Alien Empire that wants to take over the universe and will use any means necessary to do so.

IC Flag
Qu News - Rumors of small groups of Aestermorphs still left in asteroids surface around, military goes on quest to make sure these rumors are not true - Assasin try’s to kill emperor Kvrtzibg the 17th, is sent to become a Colonial

Of Memers
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Of Memers » Mon Jun 12, 2023 8:27 am

The Qu Empire wrote:
Of Memers wrote:OOC:against who and why?

*Were super fascist

have you seen the other countries on this planet?
it would be a tenvs1 and all of those 10 are giant space-faring civilization with high tech soldiers
Last edited by Of Memers on Mon Jun 12, 2023 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
are NS stats canon? NO

Ferrum Hills
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 22, 2023

Postby Ferrum Hills » Mon Jun 12, 2023 8:39 am

"The people of Minas Ithil, today will be a momentous day. Today we will be free from the oppressive Kingdom of Ferrum Hills. Today we will be declaring independence! For far too long have we sat under King Durin's rule as he takes our wealth to fund his imperialist wars in far away galaxies. Our wealth will go to us not to a tyrant! In addition to declaring independence I will be restructuring the Minas Ithil government. I will provide futher details about the government later today. May Minas Ithil stand strong and may we last forever! And one last thing, down with Ferrum Hills!

*This is an excerpt from Governor Gror's Independence Speech*
The citizens of Minas Ithil overwhelmingly supported Governor Gror's decision.

Afterwards Gror seeked out Commander Nihilus. Gror has a plan he wants to share.

OOC: Legion of Chaos Undivided I am good with setting up a new thread, multiple story lines would be interesting.
An empire made up of Dwarves.
Member of the Free World Coalition.
Not all NS stats are canon.

Of Memers
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Of Memers » Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:43 am

/bump
are NS stats canon? NO

Of Memers
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Of Memers » Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:42 pm

can someone link the new forum
are NS stats canon? NO

Minister

Postby Quasi-Stellar Star Civilizations » Mon Jun 26, 2023 4:13 pm

In the asteroid belt near the star, several small ships exit Jump. They are all unmarked, yet cloaked as to hide their presence e from anyone who may be looking for them. They burn toward a large asteroid with strange, cube-like indents in it.

They land in a large indent and begin their mission, away from the watching eyes of the nearby inhabitants.
1. Flat-earthers
2. Creationists

X3nder Tech
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 09, 2023
Corporate Police State

Postby X3nder Tech » Mon Jun 26, 2023 4:17 pm

The Qu Empire wrote:

*Were super fascist

A
Time to call my armed hand.
Central american man addict to sci-fi cyberpunk films, oh and also obssesed with Xender's GD levels.
A all powerfull company with eyes everywhere and has a chair in a even worst government, we don't care with who we make shipments, we only want MONEY.
A all powerfull intergalactic corporation originally named "X3nder Industries.CO" that for some reason has a chair in his country's government.

The Corporation grows, your welfare grows!
Buy products of X3nder Tech here -> click

Neonian Technocracy
Envoy

Founded: Nov 08, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Neonian Technocracy » Mon Jun 26, 2023 4:21 pm

The Qu Empire wrote:

*Were super fascist

But I'm more.
As the colony of the Technocracy grows faster than ever a new enemy has appeared, 10,000 modified soldiers had been sent to the front and penetrate like a butcher the evil, weak meat of the enemy.
Just your normal (or not) Dystopia of a intergalactic empire in eternal war, pretty much WH40K.

As the Technocracy grows faster than ever and rises again from his ashess we will return to complete the Sacred Mission, none shall survive our ascention, none biological form of live will be unpurified, none will stand against our leaders. Be Ready For The Moment.
The Technocracy Is Watching You.

A Class 0.3333333333333333 Civilization according to this index.

Alitrus
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 25, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Alitrus » Wed Jun 28, 2023 12:01 pm

OOC: Took a break from nation states and this happened???
Alitrus, cooler Manchuria
Breaking news: A patient of project Demi was reported to have broken into a home using their enhanced senses and speed | Starfleet Overwatch 1 reports victory against Roshikon forces in the first major campaign of the war | Alitrusian tank ends up in a club after a drunk tanker was dared to bring his ‘wheels’ | Jina Imaito is recorded flipping off the leader of the American Cargo Fleet after he parks a Washington class Supercargo Freighter in her childhood home for demolition.

Senscaria
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 16, 2022
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Senscaria » Wed Jun 28, 2023 5:00 pm

The colony of South Oshina has grown, and more and more settlers come flowing in.
FROM THE OFFICE OF HIS INDEFINITE HOLY REGENCY, REGENT ALEXANDER CLARENCE:
bababooey
"Welcome to Senscaria, industry reigns supreme. You are entering through the gates of our greatest projects, from machines of mass destruction and war to the infrastructure spanning continents. Our search for progress and our lost king must continue. There is much to be done. We welcome you with open arms. The thugshaking will continue no matter what."

Obligatory NS stats are not canon, for they have been burning in the furnaces for days now. Democracy has returned somewhat through Senscarian (used to be British) Parliamentary system, don’t worry, we’re still your archetypal evil space empire for the lolz.

Post ww2 Germany Space Administration
Envoy

Founded: Mar 14, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Post ww2 Germany Space Administration » Sat Jul 01, 2023 1:44 am

Jilia wrote:snip

OOC: Well its just the Oshina colony but you could do something like just having those ships patrol around Oshina. As long as they arent based on your colonies in Oshina or its moons you are free to do so.

IC: The Post ww2 Germany Space Administration would like to invite Jilia to a joint military exircise in one of the Post ww2 German colonies. It would furthermore suggest to astablish a joint military base on a Post ww2 German island close to the Jilian colonial holdings.

Minister

Postby Quasi-Stellar Star Civilizations » Fri Sep 08, 2023 7:17 am

In the asteroid belt near the star, the small ships have completed their work.

On the indented asteroid, a new superlaser has been completed. Using the power of the star, it could strike at any planet in the system, destroying it. However, the superlaser remains unactivated, for now...
1. Flat-earthers
2. Creationists

The Second Melonian Republic
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 29, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby The Second Melonian Republic » Sat Sep 09, 2023 12:56 am

Yokron pro-government partisans wrote:

OOC : WHAT HOW DARE THEY LEAVE OUT PAPA NURGLE
NS stats not canon

Population : 432.3 Million.
Religion :Catholic Christianity. Pork is prohibited (Old Testament rules)
Tech : PMT.
Army : Medium sized.
"If the world hates you, remember it hated me first" - God in the flesh.
GENERATION 33 :The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Yokron governmental partisans
Attaché

Founded: Apr 28, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Yokron governmental partisans » Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:03 am

The Second Melonian Republic wrote:
Yokron pro-government partisans wrote:jilia and Of memers started a war that ended after like a single battle

OOC : WHAT HOW DARE THEY LEAVE OUT PAPA NURGLE

OOC: plus the guy I was RPing with straight up just left lol

New interest in Olympia galaxy by businesses and government as preparations for the new mapping expedition, the Trivac - 14th century galactic remap underway, no hitches - Itzgari Empire collapsing as Yokronian forces wreak havoc - Outcry in bureaucracy over mismanagement of resources in Itzgari war, tremendous losses

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents