NATION

PASSWORD

New Planet Found...(MT/FT-Open)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries
Senator

Founded: Aug 30, 2022
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries » Wed Mar 15, 2023 5:39 am

Imperiul romanum wrote::clap:Good! :clap: Exscuse me now I found the new with the new planet I would like to join colonies or discoveries but I don't know how
Eragon Island wrote:First time?

Homie, stay with my colonies, mine ironsand together.
"Uhm what in the skib-"
*Organs get inverted instantly.*
Beisinghausen man shot dead after reaching for a law enforcement officer's sidearm, last words were "blud you are giving sus ohio npc vibes" | Local loan shark apprehended, forced to watch Lankybox videos. | Corrupt politician thrown off 5th floor building by angry mob,"he deserved it", local authorities say | American tourist dressed as "Skibidi Toilet" arrested in Beisinghausen airport for illegal posession of Cannabis
A bunch of space mercs in a confederation Authoritarian oligarchy led by Karl von Larenz
Member of KTO, Founder of FWC

Eragon Island
Minister

Founded: Dec 07, 2021
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Eragon Island » Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:08 am

Post ww2 Germany wrote:
Eragon Island wrote:To enter the planets' orbit, you must pay, say, 13m NSD (USD equivalent)

included in the budget

Yes. But PAY.
Alignment stuff: https://sixtriangles.github.io/results.html?fnaqptiEqqziujiEsjpAsldb&lang=en
If you, for some reason, wish to contact me outside of NS, I can be found in these places:
Reddit
Youtube
Still designing clothes. My Music Taste
I eat kittens. Mods are cool. I have no life.
Be a Scalie, like Moi. I am a Dangernoodle. (Snek) I'm 15, someone finally was correct.
Everyone deserves free speech UNLESS it impedes on safety or the free speech of others
90s - 2010s Alternative Rock, Rock, and Pop are the best musics. This is an objective fact, and not in any way a subjective fact.
NS stats are gone. Poof.
READ IT AND WEEEEEEP
This was fun . . . I guess
I have a Region, and it is FanT
A bit 'o Cringe

GermanEmpire of kaisereich
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 02, 2022
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby GermanEmpire of kaisereich » Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:14 am

Eragon Island wrote:
Post ww2 Germany wrote:
included in the budget

Yes. But PAY.

We were one of the first nations to arrive on this planet and could have closed down Oshina and destroyed all of you in seconds, but we left Oshina free for everyone and now you want to charge to enter OShina, I will not pay any money for my fleet to pass, and I demand that you stop charging nations to freely go to Shina and leave, you are taking advantage of a planet where everyone can freely enter and leave, stop this charge before it has serious consequences.
Just a Futuristic, vengeful, militarized, expansionist German Empire, nothing much to worry about, unless you're one of my targets, then you need to worry. :P
A nation of 51.6 in democracy according to this https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=528862.
Victioria tears up Treaty and Peace banning Chemical Weapons production in Germany and the destruction of chemical weapons, chemical factories began producing chemical materials, ´´Chemical Terror´´ imminent.

Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries » Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:17 am

Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries wrote:well, it's only at the low price of one million Standard Monetary units per every nonreusable thruster used)
(encourages smaller nations to "Carpool" with larger nations)
[toll applies only to rockets with disposable fuel tanks, and multistage rockets, but reusable rocket components are not charged, this will become obsolete when we tap into the ludicrous fusion fuel deposits, so that fusion powered spacecraft can become available for use to all]
as of now, we offer fusion powered stellar transport at 250,000 Standard monetary units per 50 tons of material

Hey Kaiserreich, here's the specifics, using there is no toll for using reusable rockets or spacecraft!

P.S. All proceeds go to the bettering of the entire Oshinian environment.
Last edited by Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries on Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Uhm what in the skib-"
Beisinghausen man shot dead after reaching for a law enforcement officer's sidearm, last words were "blud you are giving sus ohio npc vibes" | Local loan shark apprehended, forced to watch Lankybox videos. | Corrupt politician thrown off 5th floor building by angry mob,"he deserved it", local authorities say | American tourist dressed as "Skibidi Toilet" arrested in Beisinghausen airport for illegal posession of Cannabis
A bunch of space mercs in a confederation Authoritarian oligarchy led by Karl von Larenz

Eragon Island
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Eragon Island » Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:19 am

GermanEmpire of kaisereich wrote:
Eragon Island wrote:Yes. But PAY.

We were one of the first nations to arrive on this planet and could have closed down Oshina and destroyed all of you in seconds, but we left Oshina free for everyone and now you want to charge to enter OShina, I will not pay any money for my fleet to pass, and I demand that you stop charging nations to freely go to Shina and leave, you are taking advantage of a planet where everyone can freely enter and leave, stop this charge before it has serious consequences.

The reasons I am doing this are simple:
1)Boosts the economy
2)I need cash to build the Sphere around the planet
3)The Solomon Bank needs cash
4)It lowers the garbage that is floating in orbit
5)This only effects nonreusable spacecraft or rockets
Alignment stuff: https://sixtriangles.github.io/results.html?fnaqptiEqqziujiEsjpAsldb&lang=en
If you, for some reason, wish to contact me outside of NS, I can be found in these places:
Reddit
Youtube
Be a Scalie, like Moi. I am a Dangernoodle. (Snek) I'm 15, someone finally was correct.
Everyone deserves free speech UNLESS it impedes on safety or the free speech of others
90s - 2010s Alternative Rock, Rock, and Pop are the best musics. This is an objective fact, and not in any way a subjective fact.
NS stats are gone. Poof.
READ IT AND WEEEEEEP
A bit 'o Cringe

Observation Post 13
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 10, 2021

Postby Observation Post 13 » Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:25 am

Eragon Island wrote:2)I need cash to build the Sphere around the planet

Wait Eragon, take care when building the Sphere. Gravitational forces from celestial bodies can cause Oshina's orbit to decay.

Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries » Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:39 am

well, looks like my spaceport that began contruction a while ago is completed. Now I can acquire metallic hydrogen in sufficient quantities to facilitate interstellar travel
"Uhm what in the skib-"

Eragon Island
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Eragon Island » Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:41 am

Observation Post 13 wrote:
Eragon Island wrote:2)I need cash to build the Sphere around the planet

Wait Eragon, take care when building the Sphere. Gravitational forces from celestial bodies can cause Oshina's orbit to decay.

Ah, yes. I know that. However, I am also adding some stuff that'll help keep it safe. You will see what
Reddit
Youtube
NS stats are gone. Poof.
READ IT AND WEEEEEEP
A bit 'o Cringe

Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries » Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:57 am

Observation Post 13 wrote:The laws of physics within the Lyapunov field are artificial, allowing the remote manipulation of energy and matter to the desires of the controllers.

How much energy would be needed to create a large enough Lyapunov field to compress and separate Jupiter into exactly 1,000 spheres of metallic hydrogen to be stored in Strong force coated storage containers scattered around the L4 andf L5 Lagrangian points?
"Uhm what in the skib-"

Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries » Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:59 am

all of these storage containers will be very large, each being at least 20% of the earth's mass.
"Uhm what in the skib-"

New Texas Republic
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 17, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby New Texas Republic » Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:00 am

This seems interesting. I will join in and start constructing a new type of rocket
TEXAS - goodbye, everyone :)

BaySide News
BaySide News report for 10/14/23 - Hapless hobo wins $275 million in the lottery, donates (almost) it all to charity - David Crenshaw has just announced his presidential campaign for 2024 - Pro-Hamas protests in Austin is “barbaric”, claims local residents - Man sets up a bunch of fireworks under his house in hopes of making it fly, ends up making a racket and burning the grass
NS stats and policies have been thrown into the dumpster
Three things I hate:
1. This Forum Signature
2. Irony
3. Lists

Post ww2 Germany
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 03, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Post ww2 Germany » Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:29 am

Eragon Island wrote:
Post ww2 Germany wrote:
included in the budget

Yes. But PAY.

This planet does not belong to you what if we dont want to pay you?
Bassicaly Center left monarchist German with facist elements

Global News:
A joint offensive by German Ukrainin and slovenian forces encircle nearly all of central Turkey and penetrated up to Kurdish residential areas within Turkey Feldmarschal Heinz Guderian II announced to be promoted to Grand Fieldmarshal.

New Kurdish militia astablished after the seccesful offensive the population reacts by saying quote "Who is paying for all of that?"

Economic News:
Fuel prices explode x3 after the Airforce reported a shortage of fuel.

Workless number fall bellow the 6% mark after the government rolled out now subsitdies for the manufacturing sector.

Eragon Island
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Eragon Island » Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:31 am

Post ww2 Germany wrote:
Eragon Island wrote:Yes. But PAY.

This planet does not belong to you what if we dont want to pay you?

Than you will have pissed of the Hive.
Reddit
Youtube
NS stats are gone. Poof.
READ IT AND WEEEEEEP
A bit 'o Cringe

Post ww2 Germany
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Post ww2 Germany » Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:36 am

Eragon Island wrote:
GermanEmpire of kaisereich wrote:We were one of the first nations to arrive on this planet and could have closed down Oshina and destroyed all of you in seconds, but we left Oshina free for everyone and now you want to charge to enter OShina, I will not pay any money for my fleet to pass, and I demand that you stop charging nations to freely go to Shina and leave, you are taking advantage of a planet where everyone can freely enter and leave, stop this charge before it has serious consequences.

The reasons I am doing this are simple:
1)Boosts the economy

to 1 We do not need to contribute to your Economy
to 2 if any money is needed for such a project you can request support from the German foreing affairs ministry
to 3 we do not need your bank
to 4 all scrap materials will be landed on the planet and used as building material
to 5 the shuttles ships and Rockets are all designed to be reused since this would be the only way to send anything back to German homeland

Global News:
A joint offensive by German Ukrainin and slovenian forces encircle nearly all of central Turkey and penetrated up to Kurdish residential areas within Turkey Feldmarschal Heinz Guderian II announced to be promoted to Grand Fieldmarshal.

New Kurdish militia astablished after the seccesful offensive the population reacts by saying quote "Who is paying for all of that?"

Economic News:

Workless number fall bellow the 6% mark after the government rolled out now subsitdies for the manufacturing sector.

Post ww2 Germany
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Post ww2 Germany » Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:37 am

Eragon Island wrote:
Post ww2 Germany wrote:This planet does not belong to you what if we dont want to pay you?

Than you will have pissed of the Hive.

OOC: what is the Hive?

Global News:

Economic News:

Eragon Island
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Eragon Island » Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:37 am

Post ww2 Germany wrote:
Eragon Island wrote:The reasons I am doing this are simple:
1)Boosts the economy

to 2 if any money is needed for such a project you can request support from the German foreing affairs ministry
to 4 all scrap materials will be landed on the planet and used as building material
to 5 the shuttles ships and Rockets are all designed to be reused since this would be the only way to send anything back to German homeland

1)PLANET wide economy
2)Ok, I will
3)True
4)You can't get all scrap
5)Then you are good
Reddit
Youtube
NS stats are gone. Poof.
READ IT AND WEEEEEEP
A bit 'o Cringe

Eragon Island
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Eragon Island » Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:38 am

Post ww2 Germany wrote:
Eragon Island wrote:Than you will have pissed of the Hive.

OOC: what is the Hive?

My (Possibley) overpowered multi-versal nation
Reddit
Youtube
NS stats are gone. Poof.
READ IT AND WEEEEEEP
A bit 'o Cringe

Post ww2 Germany
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Post ww2 Germany » Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:40 am

Eragon Island wrote:
Post ww2 Germany wrote:

1)PLANET wide economy
2)Ok, I will
3)True
5)Then you are good

We accept your request and offer support worth 200 Million USD

Global News:

Economic News:

Observation Post 13
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 10, 2021

Postby Observation Post 13 » Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:41 am

Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries wrote:
How much energy would be needed to create a large enough Lyapunov field to compress and separate Jupiter into exactly 1,000 spheres of metallic hydrogen to be stored in Strong force coated storage containers scattered around the L4 andf L5 Lagrangian points?

Hey SRM, the energy required would be equal to the sum of the gravitational binding energy of 1,000 spheres, plus the energy required to compress the spheres into metallic hydrogen, multiplied by the Lyapunov Field strength. I'm assuming you will have the containers ready, so we'll ignore the energy required to move the spheres into the storage containers.

Assuming that the average mass of Jupiter is 1.898x10^27 kilograms and that all of the compressed hydrogen spheres have the same density, the total energy needed to compress and separate Jupiter into 1,000 spheres would be approximately 7.299 × 10^44 Joules, or 7.3 times the amount of energy released by a supernova. The process will begin when the Lyapunov Field encompasses the entire mass of Jupiter.
Last edited by Observation Post 13 on Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

New Texas Republic
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 17, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby New Texas Republic » Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:42 am

The TNSA (Texas National Space Agency) has announced experimentation with the physics of small stable black holes. They can possibly make warp drive with this

On a side note, did I miss anything? Because i got a feeling i did…
TEXAS - goodbye, everyone :)

BaySide News
BaySide News report for 10/14/23 - Hapless hobo wins $275 million in the lottery, donates (almost) it all to charity - David Crenshaw has just announced his presidential campaign for 2024 - Pro-Hamas protests in Austin is “barbaric”, claims local residents - Man sets up a bunch of fireworks under his house in hopes of making it fly, ends up making a racket and burning the grass
NS stats and policies have been thrown into the dumpster
Three things I hate:
1. This Forum Signature
2. Irony
3. Lists

Eragon Island
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Eragon Island » Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:45 am

Post ww2 Germany wrote:
Eragon Island wrote:
1)PLANET wide economy
2)Ok, I will
3)True
5)Then you are good

We accept your request and offer support worth 200 Million USD

Thank you
Reddit
Youtube
NS stats are gone. Poof.
READ IT AND WEEEEEEP
A bit 'o Cringe

Post ww2 Germany
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Post ww2 Germany » Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:51 am

Germany will send a first Recon unit to find a proper landing spot and make a small map of the surounding area while the main fleet is in transition to the planet

Global News:

Economic News:

Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries » Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:52 am

New Texas Republic wrote:The TNSA (Texas National Space Agency) has announced experimentation with the physics of small stable black holes. They can possibly make warp drive with this

Oshinia's environment is muy shit rn because of a structural failure with a space elevator (there is a lot of dust due to the entire 5km tall structure falling back to earth) we are using our pooled orbit toll money to make the planet's environment unshit again
"Uhm what in the skib-"

Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries » Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:53 am

Post ww2 Germany wrote:Germany will send a first Recon unit to find a proper landing spot and make a small map of the surounding area while the main fleet is in transition to the planet

come mine ironsand with me it gives good resources(we have magnetite beaches)
"Uhm what in the skib-"

Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries » Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:55 am

New Texas Republic wrote:The TNSA (Texas National Space Agency) has announced experimentation with the physics of small stable black holes. They can possibly make warp drive with this

Please don't accidentally delete Oshinia with a black hole, feel free to experiment around the kupier belt tho
"Uhm what in the skib-"

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents