NATION

PASSWORD

New Planet Found...(MT/FT-Open)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Eragon Island
Minister

Founded: Dec 07, 2021
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Eragon Island » Thu Mar 02, 2023 8:36 am

Eragon Island wrote:"We are back, and we have finished transforming the moon into a 'station. With it, we will start making a dome around the planet of station parts, basically stopping asteroids from entering the atmosphere and turning the planet into a ripoff Coresaunt. If y'all wanna help, you will have free landing zones and elevators down to the planet/moons. If y'all don't, there will be 10,000 * 100 public landing zones. Obviously, being the main species crafting this, there will be hundreds of rooms made for insects, by insects.

The station/shield will most likely have enough room to fit a 12 Reno-sized cities, or about 120 insect cites. That only includes the area between the moons. We will need a fuck ton of help, with us being INSECTS, and so we send this to any with grand plans of expansion, and/or extra 'land'. If you accept this, you will be subject to 3 rules, which are labeled and explained below. We ask you to send your answer within 6 Earth days. By then, we will have enough supplies for the area around our moon 'station, so we expect you to bring your own supplies. The 'station will have no over arching design, but it must have these 5 things:

-Human-sized rooms/hallways
-Landing pads for ships, buth public and private
-Elevators down the planet
-Anything you can find in normal colonies
-And cannons facing towards space to destroy meteors and other astronomical disasters.

If your area does not meet this criteria, we will 'kindly' ask you to fix/and or destroy it. The Rules are below

-No WMDS on 'station, aside for ones meant to destroy astronomical disasters
-No known criminals
-Bring your own supplies. No one will be held accountable for your fuck up, except you
-Generally stay away from insect only areas, and vise-versa. We will not be held accountable for death, injury, or loss of property
-ALWAYS respect authority

Some rules may be added in other sections, if the designers made them, but these will be station'versal. Thank you."

-Hive Society of Safety and Space Stations (HISSSS)

Currently, while we wait, we will start construction of the first part of the Orbital Field Station (OFS). Expected completion is in 6 months.
Alignment stuff: https://sixtriangles.github.io/results.html?fnaqptiEqqziujiEsjpAsldb&lang=en
If you, for some reason, wish to contact me outside of NS, I can be found in these places:
Reddit
Youtube
Still designing clothes. My Music Taste
I eat kittens. Mods are cool. I have no life.
Be a Scalie, like Moi. I am a Dangernoodle. (Snek) I'm 15, someone finally was correct.
Everyone deserves free speech UNLESS it impedes on safety or the free speech of others
80s Alternative Rock is the best music. This is an objective fact, and not in any way a subjective fact.
NS stats are gone. Poof. Cogaidh kiteol kukhona весела
READ IT AND WEEEEEEP
I have a Region, and it is FanT
A bit 'o Cringe

Eragon Island
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Eragon Island » Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:48 am

Eragon Island wrote:
Eragon Island wrote:"We are back, and we have finished transforming the moon into a 'station. With it, we will start making a dome around the planet of station parts, basically stopping asteroids from entering the atmosphere and turning the planet into a ripoff Coresaunt. If y'all wanna help, you will have free landing zones and elevators down to the planet/moons. If y'all don't, there will be 10,000 * 100 public landing zones. Obviously, being the main species crafting this, there will be hundreds of rooms made for insects, by insects.

The station/shield will most likely have enough room to fit a 12 Reno-sized cities, or about 120 insect cites. That only includes the area between the moons. We will need a fuck ton of help, with us being INSECTS, and so we send this to any with grand plans of expansion, and/or extra 'land'. If you accept this, you will be subject to 3 rules, which are labeled and explained below. We ask you to send your answer within 6 Earth days. By then, we will have enough supplies for the area around our moon 'station, so we expect you to bring your own supplies. The 'station will have no over arching design, but it must have these 5 things:

-And cannons facing towards space to destroy meteors and other astronomical disasters.

If your area does not meet this criteria, we will 'kindly' ask you to fix/and or destroy it. The Rules are below

-No known criminals
-Bring your own supplies. No one will be held accountable for your fuck up, except you
-Generally stay away from insect only areas, and vise-versa. We will not be held accountable for death, injury, or loss of property

Some rules may be added in other sections, if the designers made them, but these will be station'versal. Thank you."

Currently, while we wait, we will start construction of the first part of the Orbital Field Station (OFS). Expected completion is in 6 months.

Completion of the first part of the station is complete. Sending message to all peoples of the planet...
Alignment stuff: https://sixtriangles.github.io/results.html?fnaqptiEqqziujiEsjpAsldb&lang=en
If you, for some reason, wish to contact me outside of NS, I can be found in these places:
Reddit
Youtube
Be a Scalie, like Moi. I am a Dangernoodle. (Snek) I'm 15, someone finally was correct.
Everyone deserves free speech UNLESS it impedes on safety or the free speech of others
80s Alternative Rock is the best music. This is an objective fact, and not in any way a subjective fact.
READ IT AND WEEEEEEP
A bit 'o Cringe

New Zoigai
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 17, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby New Zoigai » Fri Mar 03, 2023 11:07 am

Having recived the transmission from Eragon, we would send them a message of their own that can be simplified to:

"If you try to do anything weird to the planet's climate and atmosphere, we will blow all of you up."
African American, Born near the Pacific Ocean, Protestant Christian, History Lover, 6'2, Teenager
A Class 0.1 Civilization according to this index.
Political Math Graph results
https://www.politicalcompass.org/yourpo ... &soc=-0.72

"Freedom From one thing is bondage to its opposite. Choose to be bonded by the thing that benefits you more"
NS stats are Working in the deepest coal mines we have discovered and arent canon

Eragon Island
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Eragon Island » Fri Mar 03, 2023 11:13 am

New Zoigai wrote:Having recived the transmission from Eragon, we would send them a message of their own that can be simplified to:

"If you try to do anything weird to the planet's climate and atmosphere, we will blow all of you up."

We are not doing anything (On purpose) to the planet. We just wish to keep it safe from astronomical events
Reddit
Youtube
READ IT AND WEEEEEEP
A bit 'o Cringe

Eragon Island
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Eragon Island » Fri Mar 03, 2023 11:14 am

Taerderraqisenlaguzzordia wrote:we nuke and destroy the entie planer looollollololololoololloolol

Shut up

/void
Reddit
Youtube
READ IT AND WEEEEEEP
A bit 'o Cringe

The Qu Empire
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 03, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby The Qu Empire » Sat Mar 04, 2023 11:32 am

So is this thread dead, or?…
If you’ve read all tomorrows you already know what this nation is.

Giant Galactic Alien Empire that wants to take over the universe and will use any means necessary to do so.

IC Flag
Qu News - Rumors of small groups of Aestermorphs still left in asteroids surface around, military goes on quest to make sure these rumors are not true - Assasin try’s to kill emperor Kvrtzibg the 17th, is sent to become a Colonial

New Zoigai
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 17, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby New Zoigai » Sat Mar 04, 2023 10:37 pm

The Qu Empire wrote:So is this thread dead, or?…

Not yet but close
African American, Born near the Pacific Ocean, Protestant Christian, History Lover, 6'2, Teenager
A Class 0.1 Civilization according to this index.
Political Math Graph results
https://www.politicalcompass.org/yourpo ... &soc=-0.72

"Freedom From one thing is bondage to its opposite. Choose to be bonded by the thing that benefits you more"
NS stats are Working in the deepest coal mines we have discovered and arent canon

Eragon Island
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Eragon Island » Sat Mar 04, 2023 10:42 pm

The Qu Empire wrote:So is this thread dead, or?…

I seem to he one of the few active-ish people
Reddit
Youtube
READ IT AND WEEEEEEP
A bit 'o Cringe

M-101
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 02, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby M-101 » Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:21 am

-No known criminals

The Comps are interested to claim 72 hectares worth of land on the moon for research, storage, possible mining, and housing some refugees they have agreed to host. A large fleet of Comps voidfaring vessels will arrive shortly to begin constructing the colony and the defense measures to protect it. However, the Comps considered that due to the moon's relatively weak gravitational pull, a space elevator is deemed a waste of resources. Instead, a sort of runway was provided, emulating that of regular airports.
[ :::: COMPENDIUM :::: ]
COLLECTIVELY CONSTRUCTING COORDINATED CIVILIZATION CORDIALLY CIRCA 2101

Civilization mostly consists of the Comps, sapient ex-construction AI bots resembling cubic CRT monitors centered around the galaxy Messier 101
Member of the Free World Coalition
NS Stats have been dismantled into elementary substances to be of better use
Factbooks fabricator functions failed, fixing for foreseeable future...
R.I.P BUHERS/ECLIPSLAND
[■] [■] [■] [■] [■] [■] [■] [■] [■]

GermanEmpire of kaisereich
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 02, 2022
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby GermanEmpire of kaisereich » Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:44 am

Official Communiqué of the German Ministry of Galactic Foreign Affairs

The German Galactic Foreign Office hereby announces to all nations involved in the colonization of Oshina that the Heir to the German Throne, creator of the Frigate Kaisereich, Marshal of the German Armed Forces, experienced scientist and inventor, and one of the richest women, powerful and respected on the Planet, and the universe, Victoria Louise of Prussia will pay an official visit to Oshina, with her Private Fleet, which will also take the opportunity to present the newest German spacecraft, which was built especially to be presented to Oshina, along with 5 other Super Star Detroyers for Oshina, Victoria will visit Oshina in her specially made military outfit when it comes to dangerous planets or the Frontline, she will arrive in a few days to Oshina, and is looking forward to having a meeting with the leaders of all planets, nations and races who have colonies in Oshina, we hope that with a meeting, we can appease tensions in Oshina and do er a division over the territories that each planet, or nation will be entitled to in Oshina.
Signed:German Galactic Foreign Minister Annalena von Baerbock
Just a Futuristic, vengeful, militarized, expansionist German Empire, nothing much to worry about, unless you're one of my targets, then you need to worry. :P
A nation of 51.6 in democracy according to this https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=528862.
Victioria tears up Treaty and Peace banning Chemical Weapons production in Germany and the destruction of chemical weapons, chemical factories began producing chemical materials, ´´Chemical Terror´´ imminent.

Ambassador

Postby GermanEmpire of kaisereich » Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:46 am

OOC: I would like you to give your reactions to this announcement.
Just a Futuristic, vengeful, militarized, expansionist German Empire, nothing much to worry about, unless you're one of my targets, then you need to worry. :P
A nation of 51.6 in democracy according to this https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=528862.
Victioria tears up Treaty and Peace banning Chemical Weapons production in Germany and the destruction of chemical weapons, chemical factories began producing chemical materials, ´´Chemical Terror´´ imminent.

Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries
Senator

Founded: Aug 30, 2022
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries » Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:41 am

I might be a little late, but I can begin to strip mine unclaimed lands to process into materials to explore surrounding planets?

I can become a fusion fuel salesman by pumping fusion fuel out of nearby gas giants maybe
Last edited by Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries on Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Do you even know who my husband is!!??!!"
"Nein, ich weiß nicht. I am with the Stratusian Interior Security Ministry, you are coming with me."
Beisinghausen man shot dead after reaching for a law enforcement officer's sidearm, last words were "blud you are giving sus ohio npc vibes" | Local loan shark apprehended, forced to watch Lankybox videos. | Corrupt politician thrown off 5th floor building by angry mob,"he deserved it", local authorities say | American tourist dressed as "Skibidi Toilet" arrested in Beisinghausen airport for illegal posession of Cannabis
A bunch of space mercs in a confederation Authoritarian oligarchy led by Karl von Larenz
Member of KTO, Founder of FWC

Ambassador

Postby GermanEmpire of kaisereich » Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:42 am

Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries wrote:I might be a little late, but I can begin to strip mine unclaimed lands to process into materials to explore surrounding planets?

OOC: I think so, but could you please give your reaction on the German Galactic Foreign Ministry's Communication?

Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries » Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:47 am

GermanEmpire of kaisereich wrote:

The German Galactic Foreign Office hereby announces to all nations involved in the colonization of Oshina that the Heir to the German Throne, creator of the Frigate Kaisereich, Marshal of the German Armed Forces, experienced scientist and inventor, and one of the richest women, powerful and respected on the Planet, and the universe, Victoria Louise of Prussia will pay an official visit to Oshina, with her Private Fleet, which will also take the opportunity to present the newest German spacecraft, which was built especially to be presented to Oshina, along with 5 other Super Star Detroyers for Oshina, Victoria will visit Oshina in her specially made military outfit when it comes to dangerous planets or the Frontline, she will arrive in a few days to Oshina, and is looking forward to having a meeting with the leaders of all planets, nations and races who have colonies in Oshina, we hope that with a meeting, we can appease tensions in Oshina and do er a division over the territories that each planet, or nation will be entitled to in Oshina.

Ok, anyone has any shores high in magnetite sand content can I have it?
"Nein, ich weiß nicht. I am with the Stratusian Interior Security Ministry, you are coming with me."
Beisinghausen man shot dead after reaching for a law enforcement officer's sidearm, last words were "blud you are giving sus ohio npc vibes" | Local loan shark apprehended, forced to watch Lankybox videos. | Corrupt politician thrown off 5th floor building by angry mob,"he deserved it", local authorities say | American tourist dressed as "Skibidi Toilet" arrested in Beisinghausen airport for illegal posession of Cannabis
A bunch of space mercs in a confederation Authoritarian oligarchy led by Karl von Larenz

Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries » Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:52 am

M-101 wrote:

-No known criminals

Ok, uh we could bring uh spare Railguns, and a plethora of other weapons, and please let us build a spaceport in our sector, so we can bring resources in and out of the system, and also we could also utilize a shipbuilding sector (yes, a spaceport works, but we need a dedicated shipbuilding sector.

Ambassador

Postby GermanEmpire of kaisereich » Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:55 am

Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries wrote:

OOC; that wasn't a reaction LOL

Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries » Wed Mar 08, 2023 7:01 am

OOC; that wasn't a reaction LOL

OOC: Ik, was just claiming rescources
IC: most of our workers here are temporary workers, 78 million of the 80 million residents here are cycled in and out, meanwhile we do have 2 million permanent residents here.

Eragon Island
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Eragon Island » Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:10 am

M-101 wrote:

Ok, uh we could bring uh spare Railguns, and a plethora of other weapons, and please let us build a spaceport in our sector, so we can bring resources in and out of the system, and also we could also utilize a shipbuilding sector (yes, a spaceport works, but we need a dedicated shipbuilding sector.

That is Completely fine
Reddit
Youtube
READ IT AND WEEEEEEP
A bit 'o Cringe

Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries » Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:26 am

Eragon Island wrote:
Eragon Island wrote:

Uh, you coud manufacture exo-suits designed for insects that basically give you twice the power of an actual human and the size of one right?

Eragon Island
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Eragon Island » Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:28 am

Eragon Island wrote:

Uh, you coud manufacture exo-suits designed for insects that basically give you twice the power of an actual human and the size of one right?

Yes. We do that kinda stuff already... I'm making a factbook about it. Well, more accuratly, I have it made on a word doc, I just need to transfer it
Reddit
Youtube
READ IT AND WEEEEEEP
A bit 'o Cringe

Nyetoa
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 19, 2022
Father Knows Best State

Postby Nyetoa » Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:55 am

Second Launch

While the colony on the planet was widely forgotten, the government had planned a second launch of a space shuttle. 8 space shuttles launched, carrying 28 miners, 7 astronauts and 21 soldiers in total. They don't just carry people, but they also carry 2 satellites, 4 massive mining machines and a large moon base in 4 parts, each part in one space shuttle.
The new account of the Democratic Republic of Nytoa
Alexander Atreos to deliver a speech in Atrea about the crisis in Azmeny | Crisis in Lasosgrad ends after 8 day |

I reserve the right to /stillme any effortless post on f7, if I put effort into it. (I never do)
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░─╤▌██ |
░░░░░░░░─╤▂▃▃▄▄▄███████▄▃|
▂█▃▃▅▅███/█████\█<RJ>█\███▅▅▅▃▂
◥███████████████████████████████◤

Eragon Island
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Eragon Island » Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:56 am

Nyetoa wrote:
Second Launch

([url=https://i.ibb.co/Csb6fPH/download.jpg]Image)[/url]

While the colony on the planet was widely forgotten, the government had planned a second launch of a space shuttle. 8 space shuttles launched, carrying 28 miners, 7 astronauts and 21 soldiers in total. They don't just carry people, but they also carry 2 satellites, 4 massive mining machines and a large moon base in 4 parts, each part in one space shuttle.

PAY US TO ENTER THE ORBIT!

JK
Reddit
Youtube
READ IT AND WEEEEEEP
A bit 'o Cringe

Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries » Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:06 pm

Eragon Island wrote:PAY US TO ENTER THE ORBIT!

JK

wait a minute orbit toll could be a good way to reduce space junk and also acquire materials to build megastructures tho

Eragon Island
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Eragon Island » Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:11 pm

Eragon Island wrote:PAY US TO ENTER THE ORBIT!

JK

wait a minute orbit toll could be a good way to reduce space junk and also acquire materials to build megastructures tho

Great. You have to pay then
Reddit
Youtube
READ IT AND WEEEEEEP
A bit 'o Cringe

Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries » Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:29 pm

Eragon Island wrote:
Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries wrote:wait a minute orbit toll could be a good way to reduce space junk and also acquire materials to build megastructures tho

Great. You have to pay then

well, it's only at the low price of one million Standard Monetary units per every nonreusable thruster used)
(encourages smaller nations to "Carpool" with larger nations)
[toll applies only to rockets with disposable fuel tanks, and multistage rockets, but reusable rocket components are not charged, this will become obsolete when we tap into the ludicrous fusion fuel deposits, so that fusion powered spacecraft can become available for use to all]
as of now, we offer fusion powered stellar transport at 250,000 Standard monetary units per 50 tons of material

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents