NATION

PASSWORD

New Planet Found...(MT/FT-Open)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The United Planetary Commonwealth
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 03, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby The United Planetary Commonwealth » Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:43 pm

Hey guys remember when I told you guys to leave the planet and then the Itzgari showed up?, well now the itzgari are gone so…

Get your fucking asses out of here now.
A peaceful FT Space Commonwealth made of 14 different species that have United into one, they have the right to leave or join the commonwealth anytime, oh and we have free and fair elections.

If your roleplaying with me, you can call me either:

• The United Planetary Commonwealth
• The Commonwealth
• The U.P.C.
• Or The Commonwealth of United Planets

Eragon Island
Minister

Founded: Dec 07, 2021
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Eragon Island » Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:44 pm

Yokron pro-government partisans wrote:
The 1000 barbarians wrote:hey please don't destroy the planet guys we are still chilling and mining here

dont worry we probably wont just dont mind the thousands of soldiers there

*The MILLIONS of other soldiers placed by other nations*
Alignment stuff: https://sixtriangles.github.io/results.html?fnaqptiEqqziujiEsjpAsldb&lang=en
If you, for some reason, wish to contact me outside of NS, I can be found in these places:
Reddit
Youtube
Still designing clothes. My Music Taste
I eat kittens. Mods are cool. I have no life.
Be a Scalie, like Moi. I am a Dangernoodle. (Snek) I'm 15, someone finally was correct.
Everyone deserves free speech UNLESS it impedes on safety or the free speech of others
80s Alternative Rock is the best music. This is an objective fact, and not in any way a subjective fact.
NS stats are gone. Poof. Cogaidh kiteol kukhona весела
READ IT AND WEEEEEEP
I have a Region, and it is FanT
A bit 'o Cringe

Eragon Island
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Eragon Island » Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:47 pm

The United Planetary Commonwealth wrote:Hey guys remember when I told you guys to leave the planet and then the Itzgari showed up?, well now the itzgari are gone so…

Never.
Alignment stuff: https://sixtriangles.github.io/results.html?fnaqptiEqqziujiEsjpAsldb&lang=en
If you, for some reason, wish to contact me outside of NS, I can be found in these places:
Reddit
Youtube
Be a Scalie, like Moi. I am a Dangernoodle. (Snek) I'm 15, someone finally was correct.
Everyone deserves free speech UNLESS it impedes on safety or the free speech of others
80s Alternative Rock is the best music. This is an objective fact, and not in any way a subjective fact.
READ IT AND WEEEEEEP
A bit 'o Cringe

The 1000 barbarians
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 12, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The 1000 barbarians » Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:47 pm

The 1000 barbarians wrote:hey please don't destroy the planet guys we are still chilling and mining here

dont worry we probably wont just dont mind the thousands of soldiers there

we won't just don't forget we have an orbital mini deathstar system if you try to take our land
A 14.9 civilization, according to this index.
▚▜▐▚▜▞▙▜▟▖ ▞▟▚▜▐▚▜▐▖▖
▗▌▙ ▜▞▌▞▟ ▗▞▛ ▌▌▘ ▚▜▄
▞▟▖ ▄▌▌▘▐▞▄▚▚ ▝▛▟ ▗▐▚▘
▛▟▐▐▘▘▘ ▜▞▘ ▞▛▟▐▀▞▘▘
▝▗
▗▄▄▚▌▀▘█▀▛▀▞▚▛▀▜▀▐▝▞▄▄▖▖
▝▝▘▀ ▀▝▄█▄▄▙▙▄█ ▘

Yokron pro-government partisans
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 09, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Yokron pro-government partisans » Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:48 pm

Eragon Island wrote:
Yokron pro-government partisans wrote:dont worry we probably wont just dont mind the thousands of soldiers there

*The MILLIONS of other soldiers placed by other nations*

Goddamn we thought this was just a chill intergalactic hangout whelp guess its time to call in massive troop numbers
Bearucratic, Religious, intergalactic Superstate (Space Fascist Italy but more effective).
He/him. NS stats have been destroyed by my cat. All factbooks are currently irrelevant, ask me for info on stuff. Also, my nation DOES NOT represent my IRL views at all
Check this dispatch for my views

New interest in Olympia galaxy by businesses and government as preparations for the new mapping expedition, the Trivac - 24th holy claiming well underway, 20,000 systems undergoing initial colonization - 14th century galactic remap being prepared, new challenges with inter-galactic holdings - Fringe system,"Gallan," collapses, now contested - Itzgari counterstrike, Coalition unveiling new superweapon, and a Yokronian fleet being lost: Itzgari war ramping up?

Eragon Island
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Eragon Island » Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:49 pm

Eragon Island wrote:*The MILLIONS of other soldiers placed by other nations*

Goddamn we thought this was just a chill intergalactic hangout whelp guess its time to call in massive troop numbers

Uh, fu**
Reddit
Youtube
READ IT AND WEEEEEEP
A bit 'o Cringe

The 1000 barbarians
Spokesperson

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The 1000 barbarians » Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:49 pm

The United Planetary Commonwealth wrote:Hey guys remember when I told you guys to leave the planet and then the Itzgari showed up?, well now the itzgari are gone so…

stop trying to act like the good guy taking our rightful land on behalf of natives who never asked you to
▚▜▐▚▜▞▙▜▟▖ ▞▟▚▜▐▚▜▐▖▖
▗▌▙ ▜▞▌▞▟ ▗▞▛ ▌▌▘ ▚▜▄
▞▟▖ ▄▌▌▘▐▞▄▚▚ ▝▛▟ ▗▐▚▘
▛▟▐▐▘▘▘ ▜▞▘ ▞▛▟▐▀▞▘▘
▝▗
▗▄▄▚▌▀▘█▀▛▀▞▚▛▀▜▀▐▝▞▄▄▖▖
▝▝▘▀ ▀▝▄█▄▄▙▙▄█ ▘

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Yokron pro-government partisans » Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:49 pm

The 1000 barbarians wrote:
Yokron pro-government partisans wrote:dont worry we probably wont just dont mind the thousands of soldiers there

we won't just don't forget we have an orbital mini deathstar system if you try to take our land

That sounds like a threat. Remember that if the 400,000~ troops there are killed, the entire military will want your head, and the military for this is obscenely large. anyways
Bearucratic, Religious, intergalactic Superstate (Space Fascist Italy but more effective).
He/him. NS stats have been destroyed by my cat. All factbooks are currently irrelevant, ask me for info on stuff. Also, my nation DOES NOT represent my IRL views at all

New interest in Olympia galaxy by businesses and government as preparations for the new mapping expedition, the Trivac - 24th holy claiming well underway, 20,000 systems undergoing initial colonization - 14th century galactic remap being prepared, new challenges with inter-galactic holdings - Fringe system,"Gallan," collapses, now contested - Itzgari counterstrike, Coalition unveiling new superweapon, and a Yokronian fleet being lost: Itzgari war ramping up?

Devious sombrero
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 27, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Devious sombrero » Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:50 pm

There is an exacto defector probably killing some of your soldiers in the woods right now, Farak should really hurry up and kill him.

The 1000 barbarians
Spokesperson

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The 1000 barbarians » Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:52 pm

That sounds like a threat. Remember that if the 400,000~ troops there are killed, the entire military will want your head, and the military for this is obscenely large. anyways

I said if you make a attempt on our land

occ: all you guys ar trying to escalate this up into a giant military conflict by making assumptions and acting like somebody's threatening you. i wish the rp would go back to its earlier state
Last edited by The 1000 barbarians on Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
▚▜▐▚▜▞▙▜▟▖ ▞▟▚▜▐▚▜▐▖▖
▗▌▙ ▜▞▌▞▟ ▗▞▛ ▌▌▘ ▚▜▄
▞▟▖ ▄▌▌▘▐▞▄▚▚ ▝▛▟ ▗▐▚▘
▛▟▐▐▘▘▘ ▜▞▘ ▞▛▟▐▀▞▘▘
▝▗
▗▄▄▚▌▀▘█▀▛▀▞▚▛▀▜▀▐▝▞▄▄▖▖
▝▝▘▀ ▀▝▄█▄▄▙▙▄█ ▘

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Yokron pro-government partisans » Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:58 pm

800 YUS-90s jump warp into the planet's atmosphere, where they drop off the following:
1,495,594 Axios Supermarines
3,048,385 troopers
296,068 anti-matter vaporizer turrets
387,596 various other turrets
573 more antimatter shield generators
1 Keorovsk explosive, wich can destroy the entire solar system should it become neccesary (None of these have ever been activated, just FYI)
Last edited by Yokron pro-government partisans on Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Yokron pro-government partisans » Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:58 pm

Yokron pro-government partisans wrote:That sounds like a threat. Remember that if the 400,000~ troops there are killed, the entire military will want your head, and the military for this is obscenely large. anyways

I said if you make a attempt on our land

occ: all you guys ar trying to escalate this up into a giant military conflict by making assumptions and acting like somebody's threatening you. i wish the rp would go back to its earlier state

meh sounded lik a threat

Devious sombrero
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 27, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Devious sombrero » Mon Feb 13, 2023 3:03 pm

stop trying to act like the good guy taking our rightful land on behalf of natives who never asked you to

Farak can kill them..

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Yokron pro-government partisans » Mon Feb 13, 2023 3:07 pm

1. Watch your fucking mouth you bitch assed hoe fuck
2. Your not in any position to make demands....

The United Planetary Commonwealth
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 03, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby The United Planetary Commonwealth » Mon Feb 13, 2023 3:24 pm

1. Bro I said the f word and ass, you don’t need to take it too far, if your easily offended by swear words that isn’t my fault you are on the internet
2. My military is very strong we have orbital railguns, warp technology, grey goo cannons, Black hole bombs, a literal star we turned into a laser beam which could incinerate a planet into nothing, and much more stuff in too tired to mention.
A peaceful FT Space Commonwealth made of 14 different species that have United into one, they have the right to leave or join the commonwealth anytime, oh and we have free and fair elections.

If your roleplaying with me, you can call me either:

• The United Planetary Commonwealth
• The Commonwealth
• The U.P.C.
• Or The Commonwealth of United Planets

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Yokron pro-government partisans » Mon Feb 13, 2023 3:35 pm

The United Planetary Commonwealth wrote:
Yokron pro-government partisans wrote:1. Watch your fucking mouth you bitch assed hoe fuck

1. Bro I said the f word and ass, you don’t need to take it too far, if your easily offended by swear words that isn’t my fault you are on the internet
2. My military is very strong we have orbital railguns, warp technology, grey goo cannons, Black hole bombs, a literal star we turned into a laser beam which could incinerate a planet into nothing, and much more stuff in too tired to mention.

1. I was making a joke.
2. ok railguns i can believe, warp technology your getting pretty iffy, and en grey goo sure whatevs just bio antimatter, black hole bombs ditto, and a star wich is a laser. i an believe all of those except the military thing, cuz ur economy isnt that impressive and you only have 20 million ppl. and even with those great weapons and stuff, you are fighting 10 other nations who ALSO have the SAME technology, but MORE of it! whatever, you can fight, but ur screwed im ngl

The Rio Grande River Basin
Senator

Founded: Sep 14, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Mon Feb 13, 2023 7:27 pm

The United Planetary Commonwealth wrote:1. Bro I said the f word and ass, you don’t need to take it too far, if your easily offended by swear words that isn’t my fault you are on the internet

1. I was making a joke.
2. ok railguns i can believe, warp technology your getting pretty iffy, and en grey goo sure whatevs just bio antimatter, black hole bombs ditto, and a star wich is a laser. i an believe all of those except the military thing, cuz ur economy isnt that impressive and you only have 20 million ppl. and even with those great weapons and stuff, you are fighting 10 other nations who ALSO have the SAME technology, but MORE of it! whatever, you can fight, but ur screwed im ngl

NS stats are not canon. For like... Anyone competent at world building. But I suppose you aren't, it's been "pull random big brain science bullshit, then fundamentally misunderstand dark matter." Try and at least base things on reality rather than completely throw reality out of the window.

Look, keep making horseshit up, but I'm going to decanonise you if you do.
Last edited by The Rio Grande River Basin on Mon Feb 13, 2023 7:41 pm, edited 5 times in total.
FT Canon is most developed, therefore for F7
This Index says I am 0.364
Battle of Mar’Sa’Nakar ends in Pyrrhic victory as the Galactic Federation suffers losses, in defending the critical sector. GFS Andromeda severely damaged, GFS Comet destroyed. Mass evacuation of outer sector worlds beginning.
Something of a McGovernite, have some sympathy for Huey Long. Political Compass: Economic Left/Right: -9.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.59
Friend of Kraven, 2005-2023
18 years of stories deleted
Kraven Prevails!

New Stonkopolis
Envoy

Founded: Sep 20, 2022
Father Knows Best State

Postby New Stonkopolis » Mon Feb 13, 2023 7:35 pm

Ayo, mind if I asked what happened here?
Those previous posts may become my paralysis demons.

The Vooperian Union
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 11, 2022
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Vooperian Union » Mon Feb 13, 2023 7:45 pm

“That’s odd” said Alexander, “We just found a new exo-planet. It seems to be in the same system as another possibly habitable planet. Should we send a probe? If we do it will take quite a while to get there, even at 98% the speed of light.” Дми́трий then replied “Yes, begin construction immediately.”
WELCOME TO VURAN. BEGINNING RADIO BROADCAST.
Welcome to this diesel/atompunk place we call “Vuran”. Here, tritium runs through tungsten pipes under every building, and great factories pump black, radioactive smog into the air. Great beasts of steel; be they tanks or spaceships, are a common sight here, guzzling diesel and neurotoxic tripropellant, respectively. The year? Oh, it's 2049.
Pronouns: She/Thon
Cat furry :3
I actually enjoy TGs

sig under massive rework
NO MATTER WHAT, I ALWAYS COME BACK. DEATH CANNOT STOP ME.
Going thru my Purple Guy phase (Minus the dead children) :3

Reploid Productions
Director of Moderation

Founded: Antiquity
Democratic Socialists

Postby Reploid Productions » Mon Feb 13, 2023 7:46 pm

Knock it off with the flaming. "I was just joking!" does not magically make blatant flaming acceptable. As to why I'm only yelling at you and not The United Planetary Commonwealth for their "fucking asses" line, it's because their post reads as at least vaguely in character, and is using the swear as an intensifier rather than really directed AT anyone. YOUR swearing is being used to intensify an insult clearly aimed at another player.

I suggest everyone take a breather and review the site rules for good measure.
Forum mod since May 8, 2003 -- Game mod since May 19, 2003 -- Nation turned 20 on March 23, 2023!
Sunset's DoGA FAQ - For those using DoGA to make their NS military and such.
One Stop Rules Shop -- Reppy's Sig Workshop -- Getting Help Page
[violet] wrote:Maybe we could power our new search engine from the sexual tension between you two.
Char Aznable/Giant Meteor 2024! - Forcing humanity to move into space and progress whether we goddamn want to or not!

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Mon Feb 13, 2023 7:51 pm

New Stonkopolis wrote:Ayo, mind if I asked what happened here?
Those previous posts may become my paralysis demons.

Mining, slavery wars, Itzigari wars, black hole bomb, newbie's arrival of fire.
Battle of Mar’Sa’Nakar ends in Pyrrhic victory as the Galactic Federation suffers losses, in defending the critical sector. GFS Andromeda severely damaged, GFS Comet destroyed. Mass evacuation of outer sector worlds beginning.
Something of a McGovernite, have some sympathy for Huey Long. Political Compass: Economic Left/Right: -9.88
Kraven Prevails!

Hannoura Az-Zengi
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 06, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Hannoura Az-Zengi » Tue Feb 14, 2023 1:50 am

Funny thing is the Boufenese want us to stay
Founder of Saimum pact (Wanna join? TG me or go into the OOC thread)
Part of SATA
Impasse with ODP, bordering on mistrust
NSStats not canon, factbooks WIP
Elllo there.I like trains.
I'm a proud Muslim!

Free Palestine.
HANNURA NEWS: LEBANON AND PARTS OF SYRIA GIVEN TO OSMANIC EMPIRE-ISFAHAN RELATIONS WITH HANNURA DETERIORATE RAPIDLY-NEW PLANET HAS BEEN SETTLED (OSHINA)-NEW HIGH-SPEED TRAIN UNDER CONSTRUCTION-OSHINAN GENERAL KHURRAM IS ASSASSINATED. REBEL STRONGHOLD IN SOUTH HAS BEEN RAZED

M-101
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 02, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby M-101 » Tue Feb 14, 2023 4:55 am

The Comps has been working on developing the life quality of the Rincurdish in many segments especially education, healthcare, and infrastructure (a semi-comprehensive report regarding this will be released soon), and they could not comprehend the vessels of UPC have the audacity and tenacity to broadcast a message to every foreign party to heave their hinds out. Baloney. The PR department of the Academy of Terra aren't even this crass and yet they already paid a threatening visit to the questionable mining operations of the Sons of Liberty
[ :::: COMPENDIUM :::: ]
COLLECTIVELY CONSTRUCTING COORDINATED CIVILIZATION CORDIALLY CIRCA 2101

Civilization mostly consists of the Comps, sapient ex-construction AI bots resembling cubic CRT monitors centered around the galaxy Messier 101
Member of the Free World Coalition
NS Stats have been dismantled into elementary substances to be of better use
Factbooks fabricator functions failed, fixing for foreseeable future...
R.I.P BUHERS/ECLIPSLAND
[■] [■] [■] [■] [■] [■] [■] [■] [■]

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Tue Feb 14, 2023 4:58 am

M-101 wrote:

The Comps has been working on developing the life quality of the Rincurdish in many segments especially education, healthcare, and infrastructure (a semi-comprehensive report regarding this will be released soon), and they could not comprehend the vessels of UPC have the audacity and tenacity to broadcast a message to every foreign party to heave their hinds out. Baloney. The PR department of the Academy of Terra aren't even this crass and yet they already paid a threatening visit to the questionable mining operations of the Sons of Liberty

*Galactic Federation casually parking a mining probe and 3 multi-thousand ship fleets be like.
Kraven Prevails!

Hannoura Az-Zengi
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 06, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Hannoura Az-Zengi » Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:04 am

You said to listen to the interests and better treatment of the Natives! We're helping their technological advances and learning from them.
Founder of Saimum pact (Wanna join? TG me or go into the OOC thread)
Part of SATA
Impasse with ODP, bordering on mistrust
NSStats not canon, factbooks WIP
Elllo there.I like trains.
I'm a proud Muslim!

Free Palestine.
HANNURA NEWS: LEBANON AND PARTS OF SYRIA GIVEN TO OSMANIC EMPIRE-ISFAHAN RELATIONS WITH HANNURA DETERIORATE RAPIDLY-NEW PLANET HAS BEEN SETTLED (OSHINA)-NEW HIGH-SPEED TRAIN UNDER CONSTRUCTION-OSHINAN GENERAL KHURRAM IS ASSASSINATED. REBEL STRONGHOLD IN SOUTH HAS BEEN RAZED

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents