NATION

PASSWORD

New Planet Found...(MT/FT-Open)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Eragon Island
Minister

Founded: Dec 07, 2021
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Eragon Island » Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:03 pm

Yokron pro-government partisans wrote:
Eragon Island wrote:?

I checked your NS stats (yeah yeah you say NS stats aren't cannon then i can have some hecka powerful stuff anywyas) and my SA is more than x2 of it! lol

Your point? Bet I have a more beautiful environment!

Edit: I do!
Last edited by Eragon Island on Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alignment stuff: https://sixtriangles.github.io/results.html?fnaqptiEqqziujiEsjpAsldb&lang=en
If you, for some reason, wish to contact me outside of NS, I can be found in these places:
Reddit
Youtube
Still designing clothes. My Music Taste
I eat kittens. Mods are cool. I have no life.
Be a Scalie, like Moi. I am a Dangernoodle. (Snek) I'm 15, someone finally was correct.
Everyone deserves free speech UNLESS it impedes on safety or the free speech of others
80s Alternative Rock is the best music. This is an objective fact, and not in any way a subjective fact.
NS stats are gone. Poof. Cogaidh kiteol kukhona весела
READ IT AND WEEEEEEP
I have a Region, and it is FanT
A bit 'o Cringe

Yokron pro-government partisans
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 09, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Yokron pro-government partisans » Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:20 pm

10 more YUS-90s flash into the sky 6 nights after the initial party arrived, carrying massive weapon shipments. This is the gun convoy. It pods down 200,000 more marines. They are cloned and heavily indoctrinated, with plasma weapons that can rip through 13 feet of solid titanium like paper. Their plasma-edged weapons can cut through any and all substances, as has been proven by millions of tests over the centuries on different materials. The ship sets up an advanced anti-matter plasma shield around the entire area. It is a sphere that goes through the entire earth, and is almost 100 feet thick, and with its energy stores its practically impossible to put a dent in it. The ships also deploy tens of thousands of turrets, and many other implanted weaponry, including laser, kinetic, and plasma varients.
Bearucratic, Religious, intergalactic Superstate (Space Fascist Italy but more effective).
He/him. NS stats have been destroyed by my cat. All factbooks are currently irrelevant, ask me for info on stuff. Also, my nation DOES NOT represent my IRL views at all
Check this dispatch for my views

New interest in Olympia galaxy by businesses and government as preparations for the new mapping expedition, the Trivac - 24th holy claiming well underway, 20,000 systems undergoing initial colonization - 14th century galactic remap being prepared, new challenges with inter-galactic holdings - Fringe system,"Gallan," collapses, now contested - Itzgari counterstrike, Coalition unveiling new superweapon, and a Yokronian fleet being lost: Itzgari war ramping up?

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Yokron pro-government partisans » Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:21 pm

Eragon Island wrote:
Yokron pro-government partisans wrote:I checked your NS stats (yeah yeah you say NS stats aren't cannon then i can have some hecka powerful stuff anywyas) and my SA is more than x2 of it! lol

Your point? Bet I have a more beautiful environment!

Edit: I do!

Congrats! But hwo beautiful will it be when you threaten me and i obliterate your entire planet? yeah cuz if your so powerful with less than half of the tech I have, then guess whose gonna whoop whose ass? anyways bye :p
Bearucratic, Religious, intergalactic Superstate (Space Fascist Italy but more effective).
He/him. NS stats have been destroyed by my cat. All factbooks are currently irrelevant, ask me for info on stuff. Also, my nation DOES NOT represent my IRL views at all

New interest in Olympia galaxy by businesses and government as preparations for the new mapping expedition, the Trivac - 24th holy claiming well underway, 20,000 systems undergoing initial colonization - 14th century galactic remap being prepared, new challenges with inter-galactic holdings - Fringe system,"Gallan," collapses, now contested - Itzgari counterstrike, Coalition unveiling new superweapon, and a Yokronian fleet being lost: Itzgari war ramping up?

The Rio Grande River Basin
Senator

Founded: Sep 14, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:22 pm

Yokron pro-government partisans wrote:10 more YUS-90s flash into the sky 6 nights after the initial party arrived, carrying massive weapon shipments. This is the gun convoy. It pods down 200,000 more marines. They are cloned and heavily indoctrinated, with plasma weapons that can rip through 13 feet of solid titanium like paper. Their plasma-edged weapons can cut through any and all substances, as has been proven by millions of tests over the centuries on different materials. The ship sets up an advanced anti-matter plasma shield around the entire area. It is a sphere that goes through the entire earth, and is almost 100 feet thick, and with its energy stores its practically impossible to put a dent in it. The ships also deploy tens of thousands of turrets, and many other implanted weaponry, including laser, kinetic, and plasma varients.

OOC: You wanna bet that my ships can still kick yo ass?
FT Canon is most developed, therefore for F7
This Index says I am 0.364
Battle of Mar’Sa’Nakar ends in Pyrrhic victory as the Galactic Federation suffers losses, in defending the critical sector. GFS Andromeda severely damaged, GFS Comet destroyed. Mass evacuation of outer sector worlds beginning.
Something of a McGovernite, have some sympathy for Huey Long. Political Compass: Economic Left/Right: -9.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.59
Friend of Kraven, 2005-2023
18 years of stories deleted
Kraven Prevails!

Devious sombrero
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 27, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Devious sombrero » Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:23 pm

A mysterious being arrived on the scene. He was short blonde man wearing a red military vest over a beaten-up orange jacket, his name was Farak.

New Update
Civil Servant

Founded: Oct 25, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby New Update » Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:26 pm

Rincurd wrote:The planet Oshina, named so by its discoverer, is an Massive planet...
Oshina is about 8.0 times bigger than Earth and its gravity is about 4.71 times that of Earth.
(Image)

A single day lasts 35.14 hours and a year lasts 168 days. The planet is made up of 4 continents, which make up 45% of the planet's landmass.
2 moon(s) orbit the planet.

Its Only 225 Million Miles Away Roughly The Distance From Earth To Mars.

Scientists Sending Rovers To The Planet Discovered A New Metal Called Columbianite And Has The Same Qualities As Metal But Way Stronger...

It Can Also Be Used For A Important Propose Making Stronger And Harder Buildings And Things...

Although When The Rover Was 2 Months Into Its Mission It Disappeared, The Last Footage We Saw Was A Human Like Figure Turning It Off... We Also Saw A Civilization That We Call "Rincurd" Because The People There Have Some Type Of Custard.

Anyway Some Nations Are Interested In The Metal And Are Sending Rockets And Others Are Reluctant To Go...

I have sent my flagship rover to investigate the samples and I have found It is like Asbestos except not cancerous.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Yokron pro-government partisans » Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:26 pm

The Rio Grande River Basin wrote:
Yokron pro-government partisans wrote:10 more YUS-90s flash into the sky 6 nights after the initial party arrived, carrying massive weapon shipments. This is the gun convoy. It pods down 200,000 more marines. They are cloned and heavily indoctrinated, with plasma weapons that can rip through 13 feet of solid titanium like paper. Their plasma-edged weapons can cut through any and all substances, as has been proven by millions of tests over the centuries on different materials. The ship sets up an advanced anti-matter plasma shield around the entire area. It is a sphere that goes through the entire earth, and is almost 100 feet thick, and with its energy stores its practically impossible to put a dent in it. The ships also deploy tens of thousands of turrets, and many other implanted weaponry, including laser, kinetic, and plasma varients.

OOC: You wanna bet that my ships can still kick yo ass?

OOC: You have some fancy shields. I have planet ending bombs, massive armies, a massie fleet, and some secret weapons. Im not intending to fight you, but i wouldnt be betting against me lol

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Yokron pro-government partisans » Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:27 pm

The Rio Grande River Basin wrote:OOC: You wanna bet that my ships can still kick yo ass?

OOC: You have some fancy shields. I have planet ending bombs, massive armies, a massie fleet, and some secret weapons. Im not intending to fight you, but i wouldnt be betting against me lol

wait crap thot i was talking to the other guy lol. but still, i think i could beat your fleet, albeit with massie casualties.

Devious sombrero
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Devious sombrero » Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:28 pm

The Rio Grande River Basin wrote:OOC: You wanna bet that my ships can still kick yo ass?

I have Farak lol

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Yokron pro-government partisans » Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:29 pm

Devious sombrero wrote:
Yokron pro-government partisans wrote:OOC: You have some fancy shields. I have planet ending bombs, massive armies, a massie fleet, and some secret weapons. Im not intending to fight you, but i wouldnt be betting against me lol

I have Farak lol

*sigh* dear god who is farak

Devious sombrero
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Devious sombrero » Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:30 pm

Devious sombrero wrote:
I have Farak lol

*sigh* dear god who is farak

A member of the Sombrero superpowered legion. He is extremely powerful and honestly our main hope in most of our wars.

The Birrin Corporation
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 31, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby The Birrin Corporation » Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:34 pm

Just so you guys know I’m still here mining the moon, light set up a outpost on the planet in the near future.
Current IC Year: 2648

The Birrin Corporation is the largest mining corporation in the Milky Way galaxy, with outposts across millions of celestial bodies. From the tiniest interstellar comets to the largest gas giants, you will surely find one of our outposts there.

Corporation News - Nubia Matibas 24th birthday next week, CEO has already begun preparations - First waves of fully automated intergalactic outposts are built in Andromeda

Eragon Island
Minister

Founded: Dec 07, 2021
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Eragon Island » Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:36 pm

The Birrin Corporation wrote:Just so you guys know I’m still here mining the moon, light set up a outpost on the planet in the near future.

Nice. Just stay away from OUR moon
Alignment stuff: https://sixtriangles.github.io/results.html?fnaqptiEqqziujiEsjpAsldb&lang=en
If you, for some reason, wish to contact me outside of NS, I can be found in these places:
Reddit
Youtube
Still designing clothes. My Music Taste
I eat kittens. Mods are cool. I have no life.
Be a Scalie, like Moi. I am a Dangernoodle. (Snek) I'm 15, someone finally was correct.
Everyone deserves free speech UNLESS it impedes on safety or the free speech of others
80s Alternative Rock is the best music. This is an objective fact, and not in any way a subjective fact.
NS stats are gone. Poof. Cogaidh kiteol kukhona весела
READ IT AND WEEEEEEP
I have a Region, and it is FanT
A bit 'o Cringe

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:36 pm

Just so ya know. I also have planet ending weapons, as well as the ability to tear fleets out of this dimension using the FTL drive. And massive armies vs planet killers casually on our smallest ships, yeah, nah.
Battle of Mar’Sa’Nakar ends in Pyrrhic victory as the Galactic Federation suffers losses, in defending the critical sector. GFS Andromeda severely damaged, GFS Comet destroyed. Mass evacuation of outer sector worlds beginning.
Something of a McGovernite, have some sympathy for Huey Long. Political Compass: Economic Left/Right: -9.88
Kraven Prevails!

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:36 pm

The Birrin Corporation wrote:Just so you guys know I’m still here mining the moon, light set up a outpost on the planet in the near future.

Why the fuck do ya have the same flag as newbie over there?
Kraven Prevails!

The Birrin Corporation
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Birrin Corporation » Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:37 pm

I’ve had this flag for my entire nations existence, you should be asking him why he has my flag lol.

The Birrin Corporation is the largest mining corporation in the Milky Way galaxy, with outposts across millions of celestial bodies. From the tiniest interstellar comets to the largest gas giants, you will surely find one of our outposts there.

Corporation News - Nubia Matibas 24th birthday next week, CEO has already begun preparations - First waves of fully automated intergalactic outposts are built in Andromeda

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Yokron pro-government partisans » Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:38 pm

Yokron pro-government partisans wrote:OOC: You have some fancy shields. I have planet ending bombs, massive armies, a massie fleet, and some secret weapons. Im not intending to fight you, but i wouldnt be betting against me lol

Just so ya know. I also have planet ending weapons, as well as the ability to tear fleets out of this dimension using the FTL drive. And massive armies vs planet killers casually on our smallest ships, yeah, nah.

antimatter weaponry, wich literally can send billions of tons into the warp, the space between dimensions, wich nothing can escape from, and as stated in someof my factbooks, we also hae planet killers on our little ships

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Yokron pro-government partisans » Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:39 pm

Watch ur fucking mouth

Devious sombrero
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Devious sombrero » Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:39 pm

Farak had been deployed to this planet to defeat an exacto-defector that fled to this planet. Farak took out his sword and sliced a tree in half out of rage. "Defector, I will hunt you down and I will kill you."

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Yokron pro-government partisans » Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:40 pm

god now its hard to tell if its my post or there post

The Birrin Corporation
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Birrin Corporation » Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:41 pm

Yokron pro-government partisans wrote:god now its hard to tell if its my post or there post

Well I’m not changing my flag because I’ve had this flag.

The 1000 barbarians
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 12, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The 1000 barbarians » Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:41 pm

hey please don't destroy the planet guys we are still chilling and mining here
A 14.9 civilization, according to this index.
▚▜▐▚▜▞▙▜▟▖ ▞▟▚▜▐▚▜▐▖▖
▗▌▙ ▜▞▌▞▟ ▗▞▛ ▌▌▘ ▚▜▄
▞▟▖ ▄▌▌▘▐▞▄▚▚ ▝▛▟ ▗▐▚▘
▛▟▐▐▘▘▘ ▜▞▘ ▞▛▟▐▀▞▘▘
▝▗
▗▄▄▚▌▀▘█▀▛▀▞▚▛▀▜▀▐▝▞▄▄▖▖
▝▝▘▀ ▀▝▄█▄▄▙▙▄█ ▘

Devious sombrero
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Devious sombrero » Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:42 pm

The 1000 barbarians wrote:hey please don't destroy the planet guys we are still chilling and mining here

I'm here to kill an exacto-defector :)

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Yokron pro-government partisans » Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:43 pm

The Birrin Corporation wrote:
Yokron pro-government partisans wrote:god now its hard to tell if its my post or there post

Well I’m not changing my flag because I’ve had this flag.

Yeah im not changing mine either tho, sooooo i guess ill just live with it

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Yokron pro-government partisans » Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:43 pm

The 1000 barbarians wrote:hey please don't destroy the planet guys we are still chilling and mining here

dont worry we probably wont just dont mind the thousands of soldiers there

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents