NATION

PASSWORD

2nd kravolecese war

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Never Gonna Give You Up Rickroller
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 09, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Never Gonna Give You Up Rickroller » Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:34 pm

Supreme Emperor Rick Astley is informed of the events in Universe Sector 1, UQ 43. He is told that they nearly destroyed their own universe. Thinking that much power is too dangerous for those weaklings to handle, he has sent a command Ship to that Universe to sort things out, using his Trans-Dimensional Portal.

As it arrives, a gigantic hologram appears with Supreme Emperor Rick Astley displayed

"STOP THIS TOMFOOLERY!" He cries out, "You fools must stop this at once, I am not afraid to send my Planet Destroyer to quell your thirst for meaningless blood. If it were for more than one planet I can understand, bit you idiots are just playing around! Barbaria, stop this invasion or I'll send an invasion force"
Not a rickroll underneath

idk what Ur expecting, nerd

We're no strangers to love
You know the rules and so do I (do I)
A full commitment's what I'm thinking of
You wouldn't get this from any other guy
I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling
Gotta make you understand
Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
We've known each other for so long
Your heart's been aching, but you're too shy to say it (say it)
Inside, we both know what's been going on (going on)
We know the game and we're gonna play it
And if you ask me how I'm feeling
Don't tell me you're too blind to see

GermanEmpire of kaisereich
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 02, 2022
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby GermanEmpire of kaisereich » Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:35 pm

Haruhi Japan wrote:
The free city of Kravolec wrote:i don't and i wouldn't give them to you even if i still had them

Well that's unfortunate... FOR YOU!

Don't think about joining the war either.
Just a Futuristic, vengeful, militarized, expansionist German Empire, nothing much to worry about, unless you're one of my targets, then you need to worry. :P
A nation of 51.6 in democracy according to this https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=528862.
Victioria tears up Treaty and Peace banning Chemical Weapons production in Germany and the destruction of chemical weapons, chemical factories began producing chemical materials, ´´Chemical Terror´´ imminent.

Ambassador

Postby GermanEmpire of kaisereich » Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:37 pm

Never Gonna Give You Up Rickroller wrote:Supreme Emperor Rick Astley is informed of the events in Universe Sector 1, UQ 43. He is told that they nearly destroyed their own universe. Thinking that much power is too dangerous for those weaklings to handle, he has sent a command Ship to that Universe to sort things out, using his Trans-Dimensional Portal.

As it arrives, a gigantic hologram appears with Supreme Emperor Rick Astley displayed

"STOP THIS TOMFOOLERY!" He cries out, "You fools must stop this at once, I am not afraid to send my Planet Destroyer to quell your thirst for meaningless blood. If it were for more than one planet I can understand, bit you idiots are just playing around! Barbaria, stop this invasion or I'll send an invasion force"

The Kaisereich's frigate tries to establish communication with the aircraft, sending a message asking who this emperor of another universe is.
Just a Futuristic, vengeful, militarized, expansionist German Empire, nothing much to worry about, unless you're one of my targets, then you need to worry. :P
A nation of 51.6 in democracy according to this https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=528862.
Victioria tears up Treaty and Peace banning Chemical Weapons production in Germany and the destruction of chemical weapons, chemical factories began producing chemical materials, ´´Chemical Terror´´ imminent.

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Never Gonna Give You Up Rickroller » Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:42 pm

GermanEmpire of kaisereich wrote:
Never Gonna Give You Up Rickroller wrote:Supreme Emperor Rick Astley is informed of the events in Universe Sector 1, UQ 43. He is told that they nearly destroyed their own universe. Thinking that much power is too dangerous for those weaklings to handle, he has sent a command Ship to that Universe to sort things out, using his Trans-Dimensional Portal.

The Kaisereich's frigate tries to establish communication with the aircraft, sending a message asking who this emperor of another universe is.
The Commander of the vessel, called Brigadus (the ship), replies

"We are the crew of Brigadus, and we are here under our graceful lord, Supreme Emperor Rick Astleys, wishes. He demands you cease this war or we will send down an invasion force to quell it. You cannot resist, our soldiers are equipped with technology a hundreds of years more advanced then yours. We discovered your universe during a scan of your Universal Sector, which some unusual activity occured in one the galaxies with which you find yourselves in."

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye

Barbaria
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 22, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Barbaria » Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:42 pm

GermanEmpire of kaisereich wrote:(Put kill numbers here).

Due to insufficient detail about the attack, 7,999.5 soldiers die. I don't know how you get that number, but whatever.

The Barbarians then proceed to Berlin and set up a row of (modern) Katyusha rocket launchers, except that they launch nuclear missiles. The vehicles aren't used yet, though.

Somebody presumed to be a German spy is arrested. The interviewer, who is a Barbarian traitor, reveals that, due to supply issues, Barbaria cannot transfer all necessary supplies to launch a nuclear attack involving 1000 missiles on Berlin. The spy is then released and, after the traitor is executed, Barbaria launches a ground assault on Berlin by attacking and conquering Potsdam and then surrounding the infamous city.

As of now, satellite images show no trace of the Katyushas. Maybe it was just a threat? Or will the largest nuclear assault on Berlin actually happen.
Federal Republic of Barbaria
A modern tech nation with few post-modern elements. Mostly conservative and "good for some, bad for others".
Depression/Suicide Help Resources | Frequently Asked Questions | One Stop Rules Shop

The free city of Kravolec
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The free city of Kravolec » Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:44 pm

Barbaria wrote:

Due to insufficient detail about the attack, 7,999.5 soldiers die. I don't know how you get that number, but whatever.

The Barbarians then proceed to Berlin and set up a row of (modern) Katyusha rocket launchers, except that they launch nuclear missiles. The vehicles aren't used yet, though.

Somebody presumed to be a German spy is arrested. The interviewer, who is a Barbarian traitor, reveals that, due to supply issues, Barbaria cannot transfer all necessary supplies to launch a nuclear attack involving 1000 missiles on Berlin. The spy is then released and, after the traitor is executed, Barbaria launches a ground assault on Berlin by attacking and conquering Potsdam and then surrounding the infamous city.

As of now, satellite images show no trace of the Katyushas. Maybe it was just a threat? Or will the largest nuclear assault on Berlin actually happen.

yea no way you could just after barely fighting to reach berlin

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The free city of Kravolec » Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:45 pm

The free city of Kravolec wrote:
Barbaria wrote:

yea no way you could just after barely fighting reach berlin

Haruhi Japan
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 17, 2019
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Haruhi Japan » Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:47 pm

Japan sends a Subarashī taiyō class 5 missile (based on irl DF-41) heading right for Kravolec (expected to arrive in 5 minutes). The Japanese government justifies this as a "liberation" as they believe the Kravolecese government is hiding the slaves.
"No! Everyone will tell you to let it go and move on, but don't! Instead, let it fester and boil inside of you! Take these feelings and lock them away. Let them fuel your actions. Let hate be your ally, and you will be capable of wonderful, horrid things."

Barbaria
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 22, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Barbaria » Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:49 pm

Haruhi Japan wrote:Japan sends a Subarashī taiyō class 5 missile (based on irl DF-41) heading right for Kravolec (expected to arrive in 5 minutes). The Japanese government justifies this as a "liberation" as they believe the Kravolecese government is hiding the slaves.

A nuclear missile is launched at the missile, detonating it in mid-air and creating a mega explosion. It's worst that the detonation probably occurred above Kravolec's capital, too.
Federal Republic of Barbaria
A modern tech nation with few post-modern elements. Mostly conservative and "good for some, bad for others".
Depression/Suicide Help Resources | Frequently Asked Questions | One Stop Rules Shop

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The free city of Kravolec » Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:51 pm

Barbaria wrote:
Haruhi Japan wrote:Japan sends a Subarashī taiyō class 5 missile (based on irl DF-41) heading right for Kravolec (expected to arrive in 5 minutes). The Japanese government justifies this as a "liberation" as they believe the Kravolecese government is hiding the slaves.

A nuclear missile is launched at the missile, detonating it in mid-air and creating a mega explosion. It's worst that the detonation probably occurred above Kravolec's capital, too.

welp now its time for

not again...
43,284 deaths
13,583 injured

Ambassador

Postby GermanEmpire of kaisereich » Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:52 pm

Barbaria wrote:

The German Empire launches a great offensive where Mechas and Tigers and the Kaiser's Frigate, destroy the enemy forces, the Reich's fire artillery, attacks the capital of Barbaria, while the enemies are completely expelled from German territory, the Reich, sends its greatest front-line generals Erwin Rommell and August von Mackenses, who lead an offensive that destroys all. enemy border defense, advancing further into enemy territory, cutting enemy communications and destroying supply bases.

Haruhi Japan
Chargé d'Affaires

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Haruhi Japan » Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:54 pm

Barbaria wrote:

The Japanese government pretends like the incident never happened and blames Barbaria for launching a nuclear missile towards Kravolec. "It's the Barbarians, they wanted to destroy Kravolec even though they supposedly got rid of slavey!" says Japanese Prime Minister Terauchi Mitsubishi.
Last edited by Haruhi Japan on Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"No! Everyone will tell you to let it go and move on, but don't! Instead, let it fester and boil inside of you! Take these feelings and lock them away. Let them fuel your actions. Let hate be your ally, and you will be capable of wonderful, horrid things."

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Never Gonna Give You Up Rickroller » Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:54 pm

Barbaria wrote:

Due to this action, The Supreme Emperor has order a landing party of 10k to land to land near Berlin, and another 10k to Japan. With superior technology and cover fire from fighter crafts deployed from the Command Shuttle, the swauds easily land down with very, very few causlites and begin attacking Barbarian and Japanese's soldiers.

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye

Ambassador

Postby GermanEmpire of kaisereich » Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:54 pm

Never Gonna Give You Up Rickroller wrote:
GermanEmpire of kaisereich wrote:The Kaisereich's frigate tries to establish communication with the aircraft, sending a message asking who this emperor of another universe is.
The Commander of the vessel, called Brigadus (the ship), replies

"We are the crew of Brigadus, and we are here under our graceful lord, Supreme Emperor Rick Astleys, wishes. He demands you cease this war or we will send down an invasion force to quell it. You cannot resist, our soldiers are equipped with technology a hundreds of years more advanced then yours. We discovered your universe during a scan of your Universal Sector, which some unusual activity occured in one the galaxies with which you find yourselves in."

The German Kaiser, claims that he never wanted war, that he is fighting to prevent the destruction of the universe, the Kaiser asks that the aircraft from another universe help, to end the war at once.

Ambassador

Postby GermanEmpire of kaisereich » Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:59 pm

Tiger and mechas, begin to invade the enemy capital, a long battle begins, making the city go into flames, the battle lasts for days the deaths are approximately: 100 thousand for Germany and by calculations, 200 thousand dead for Barbaria. ( if it is more I will correct it) .
Last edited by GermanEmpire of kaisereich on Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The free city of Kravolec » Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:59 pm

Haruhi Japan wrote:
Barbaria wrote:

The Japanese government pretends like the incident nver happens and blames Barbaria for launching a nuclear missile towards Kravolec. "It's the Barbarians, they wanted to destroy Kravolec even though they supposedly got rid of slavey!" says Japanese Prime Minister Terauchi Mitsubishi.

the kravolecese government facepalms at this, and mentions the fact that you had accused us of having slavery still and are at war with us
we think its both of you had similar ideas just you both tried to hit the same area, causing the collision
also at this point all kravolecese troops are equipped with známka-1 exo-armor and new weapons with overall significantly increases the power of the kravolecese army

Rickroll Island
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 21, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Rickroll Island » Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:01 pm

OOC: I was gonna post but wait there’s already a rickroll nation here damnit

Puddingland
Envoy

Democratic Socialists

Postby Puddingland » Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:01 pm

The free city of Kravolec wrote:
Haruhi Japan wrote:The Japanese government pretends like the incident nver happens and blames Barbaria for launching a nuclear missile towards Kravolec. "It's the Barbarians, they wanted to destroy Kravolec even though they supposedly got rid of slavey!" says Japanese Prime Minister Terauchi Mitsubishi.

the kravolecese government facepalms at this, and mentions the fact that you had accused us of having slavery still and are at war with us
we think its both of you had similar ideas just you both tried to hit the same area, causing the collision
also at this point all kravolecese troops are equipped with známka-1 exo-armor and new weapons with overall significantly increases the power of the kravolecese army

The Top Puddinglandian general wonders where such weapons could be obtained as the army contains only 20 troops becuase of mass destruction of there nation eariler
Last edited by Puddingland on Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The free city of Kravolec » Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:01 pm

Puddingland wrote:
The free city of Kravolec wrote:the kravolecese government facepalms at this, and mentions the fact that you had accused us of having slavery still and are at war with us

The Top Puddinglandian general wonders where such weapons could be obtained

keep in mind my nation is from 2035

Haruhi Japan
Chargé d'Affaires

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Haruhi Japan » Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:02 pm

Never Gonna Give You Up Rickroller wrote:
Barbaria wrote:

Due to this action, The Supreme Emperor has order a landing party of 10k to land to land near Berlin, and another 10k to Japan. With superior technology and cover fire from fighter crafts deployed from the Command Shuttle, the swauds easily land down with very, very few causlites and begin attacking Barbarian and Japanese's soldiers.

Japan unveils its secret plasma weapons and Japanese soldiers begin engaging the Rick invaders. Japanese anti-aircraft systems also detect the fighter jets due to hidden satellites and Japanese ion cannons begin shooting down Rick planes, disabling them. The Japanese government tells its citizens that they are being attacked by "aliens" and to resist the alien invaders as much as possible. The Japanese populace takes up arms against the Rick soldiers and brutal urban guerrilla fighting ensures that the Rick soldiers don't get far before many of them are gunned down and ambushed.

Japanese casualties: 4,000

A blue shirt
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 05, 2022
Left-Leaning College State

Postby A blue shirt » Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:05 pm

“Ah, your average godmod thread where people are overly OP” muses a single blue shirt.
NS STATS ARE NOT CANON!
I just randomly selected the stats, so they aren’t canon

Zombielanden
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Zombielanden » Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:07 pm

Zombielanden ships set sail toward adventure in japan. A small and fast expedition ship with a crew of around 100 men from the Warrick province. The men are starved with very little rations and not all of them are in the right place mentally speaking. Some of the troops suffer from hallucinations some of them have extremely low iq and those that are smart are desperate from starvation. Thus is the life of anyone from Zombielanden.
Last edited by Zombielanden on Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ambassador

Postby GermanEmpire of kaisereich » Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:08 pm

Haruhi Japan wrote:
Never Gonna Give You Up Rickroller wrote:Due to this action, The Supreme Emperor has order a landing party of 10k to land to land near Berlin, and another 10k to Japan. With superior technology and cover fire from fighter crafts deployed from the Command Shuttle, the swauds easily land down with very, very few causlites and begin attacking Barbarian and Japanese's soldiers.

Japan unveils its secret plasma weapons and Japanese soldiers begin engaging the Rick invaders. Japanese anti-aircraft systems also detect the fighter jets due to hidden satellites and Japanese ion cannons begin shooting down Rick planes, disabling them. The Japanese government tells its citizens that they are being attacked by "aliens" and to resist the alien invaders as much as possible. The Japanese populace takes up arms against the Rick soldiers and brutal urban guerrilla fighting ensures that the Rick soldiers don't get far before many of them are gunned down and ambushed.

Japanese casualties: 4,000

In support of Rick's soldiers, the Reich begins to bomb Tokyo and important cities, the Kaisereich's army, under heavy enemy fire, manages to land in enemy territory, starting a bloody battle in the capital. Kaisereich Casualties: 10,000. Japanese Casualties: ???.

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The free city of Kravolec » Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:08 pm

A blue shirt wrote:“Ah, your average godmod thread where people are overly OP” muses a single blue shirt.

well everyone in here has future tech and i'm putting this conflict at probs 2040?

Puddingland
Envoy

Democratic Socialists

Postby Puddingland » Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:09 pm

Zombielanden wrote:Zombielanden ships set sail toward adventure. A small and fast expedition ship with a crew of around 100 men from the Warrick province. The men are starved with very little rations and not all of them are in the right place mentally speaking. Some of the troops suffer from hallucinations some of them have extremely low iq and those that are smart are desperate from starvation. Thus is the life of anyone from Zombielanden.

Do we need to send aid to Zombieladen, it sounds like they need it...

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents