NATION

PASSWORD

Utquiagvik Calls For War Crime Investigation

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Awqnia
Envoy

Founded: Apr 30, 2022
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Awqnia » Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:58 pm

Utquiagvik wrote:Awqnia is now under investigation for purposely causing environmental damage during the war. Utquiagvik expects that the leader of Awqnia will pay for the damages caused to the environment.

"Anybody who comes will never be seen again..."
Joe- Minister of war

Utquiagvik
Minister

Founded: Nov 04, 2021
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Utquiagvik » Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:59 pm

Warriorium wrote:
Utquiagvik wrote:Awqnia is now under investigation for purposely causing environmental damage during the war. Utquiagvik expects that the leader of Awqnia will pay for the damages caused to the environment.

Xi Feng appeals to have Awqnia's pardoned and focus on the bigger threat of Germany. If necessary, it should be forcibly demilitarized or forced to sign an arms reduction treaty.

Awqnia will not be pardoned, but Utquiagvik does agree that Germany should be demilitarized or have to sign an arms reduction treaty.
Utquiagvik, a war criminal’s paradise.
Known for its ruined cities and addiction to war.
Jimmy Aligatami welcomes you to Utquiagvik.

Democratic Utquiagvik has returned. Don’t worry, we are still evil.
Founder of the ADTO, and Member of The KTO, UCN, VA, SATA, ATO, FWC, POID and DAD.

The free city of Kravolec
Envoy

Founded: Dec 02, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby The free city of Kravolec » Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:59 pm

darn americans better keep their hands off my stuff

GermanEmpire of kaisereich
Ambassador

Postby GermanEmpire of kaisereich » Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:00 pm

Warriorium wrote:

Xi Feng appeals to have Awqnia's pardoned and focus on the bigger threat of Germany. If necessary, it should be forcibly demilitarized or forced to sign an arms reduction treaty.

You are abusing the attention.
Just a Futuristic, vengeful, militarized, expansionist German Empire, nothing much to worry about, unless you're one of my targets, then you need to worry. :P
A nation of 51.6 in democracy according to this https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=528862.
Victioria tears up Treaty and Peace banning Chemical Weapons production in Germany and the destruction of chemical weapons, chemical factories began producing chemical materials, ´´Chemical Terror´´ imminent.

Ambassador

Postby GermanEmpire of kaisereich » Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:02 pm

I accept the blame for the deaths I caused and I will surrender my chemical weapons, but I will not demilitarize, to be invaded by other countries
Just a Futuristic, vengeful, militarized, expansionist German Empire, nothing much to worry about, unless you're one of my targets, then you need to worry. :P
A nation of 51.6 in democracy according to this https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=528862.
Victioria tears up Treaty and Peace banning Chemical Weapons production in Germany and the destruction of chemical weapons, chemical factories began producing chemical materials, ´´Chemical Terror´´ imminent.

Kamchatska
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 29, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Kamchatska » Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:02 pm

The Execution of our minister of military will happen tomorrow at 10:00AM.
Kamchatska is located in Eastern Siberia, the country has a population of 3.7 Million, the Countries Strong Economy is at 316.4 Billion GDP, with he Large City of Viktorgrad being the Capital, and the country is lead by its Current President, Petya Makarov.

NS Stats no Canon

The Viktorgrad Times: - Horrible Volcanic Eruptions take place, many lives ruined

Awqnia
Envoy

Postby Awqnia » Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:03 pm

Utquiagvik wrote:
Warriorium wrote:

Awqnia will not be pardoned, but Utquiagvik does agree that Germany should be demilitarized or have to sign an arms reduction treaty.

"You won't get a dime out of us!"
-King Ferdinand IV of Awqnia

Utquiagvik
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Utquiagvik » Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:03 pm

GermanEmpire of kaisereich wrote:I accept the blame for the deaths I caused and I will surrender my chemical weapons, but I will not demilitarize, to be invaded by other countries

You don’t have a choice. You don’t decide if you demilitarize or not, the international community does. Clearly, the international community wants you to be punished.

Founder of the ADTO, and Member of The KTO, UCN, VA, SATA, ATO, FWC, POID and DAD.

Warriorium
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 06, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Warriorium » Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:03 pm

GermanEmpire of kaisereich wrote:I accept the blame for the deaths I caused and I will surrender my chemical weapons, but I will not demilitarize, to be invaded by other countries

Xi Feng is satisfied. He calls for a coalition of states to ensure the disarmament of the weapons of mass destruction and the whole process to be overseen by unbiased observers.
EMPIRE OF WARRIORIUM
Military
Languages: Yanganese (Tagalog/Bisaya mixed), Spanish

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The free city of Kravolec » Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:05 pm

Utquiagvik wrote:

You don’t have a choice. You don’t decide if you demilitarize or not, the international community does. Clearly, the international community wants you to be punished.

i guess i'm off the hook

Utquiagvik
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Utquiagvik » Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:06 pm

The free city of Kravolec wrote:
Utquiagvik wrote:You don’t have a choice. You don’t decide if you demilitarize or not, the international community does. Clearly, the international community wants you to be punished.

i guess i'm off the hook

No, we’re still doing investigations. If you did commit any war crimes, it will be found out, so you might as well admit it if you did any.

Le Enclave Reformas
Envoy

Founded: Aug 05, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Le Enclave Reformas » Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:07 pm

Le Enclave Reformas wrote:alright, hand them over.

hand what over?

the slaves.
you're treating them worse thann the guy you got them from.

Ambassador

Postby GermanEmpire of kaisereich » Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:07 pm

Utquiagvik wrote:

My country, my political freedom, my laws, my sovereignty, my army.

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The free city of Kravolec » Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:08 pm

Le Enclave Reformas wrote:
The free city of Kravolec wrote:hand what over?

the slaves.

no i'm not! :3

Utquiagvik
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Utquiagvik » Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:09 pm

GermanEmpire of kaisereich wrote:
Utquiagvik wrote:You don’t have a choice. You don’t decide if you demilitarize or not, the international community does. Clearly, the international community wants you to be punished.

My country, my political freedom, my laws, my sovereignty, my army.

Alright, we won’t demilitarize you. Still, you will be surrendering your chemical weapons, and you will not show any aggression towards other states in the near future. Do you agree with these updated terms?

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The free city of Kravolec » Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:09 pm

Utquiagvik wrote:
The free city of Kravolec wrote:i guess i'm off the hook

No, we’re still doing investigations. If you did commit any war crimes, it will be found out, so you might as well admit it if you did any.

not involved in the war but i may own said slaves that were the originial cause

Utquiagvik
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Utquiagvik » Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:10 pm

Utquiagvik wrote:No, we’re still doing investigations. If you did commit any war crimes, it will be found out, so you might as well admit it if you did any.

not involved in the war but i may own said slaves that were the originial cause

Okay, so you can still be punished for purchasing slaves and continuing Warriorium’s actions.

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The free city of Kravolec » Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:13 pm

Utquiagvik wrote:
The free city of Kravolec wrote:not involved in the war but i may own said slaves that were the originial cause

Okay, so you can still be punished for purchasing slaves and continuing Warriorium’s actions.

no, i don't think so

Warriorium
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 06, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Warriorium » Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:13 pm

EMPIRE OF WARRIORIUM
Military
Languages: Yanganese (Tagalog/Bisaya mixed), Spanish

Ambassador

Postby GermanEmpire of kaisereich » Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:14 pm

Utquiagvik wrote:
GermanEmpire of kaisereich wrote:My country, my political freedom, my laws, my sovereignty, my army.

Alright, we won’t demilitarize you. Still, you will be surrendering your chemical weapons, and you will not show any aggression towards other states in the near future. Do you agree with these updated terms?

I agree, but I just want to be able to continue to intervene in wars in order to free some country, region or free some prisoner, or to overthrow governments that the world wants to overthrow, is that accepted?

Le Enclave Reformas
Envoy

Founded: Aug 05, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Le Enclave Reformas » Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:15 pm

Le Enclave Reformas wrote:the slaves.

no i'm not! :3

explain this, then.
Warriorium wrote:Yes, that's why they are free, all of the slaves went to you.

and they are probs getting treated even worse here don't worry they are in good hands!

Utquiagvik
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Utquiagvik » Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:15 pm

Utquiagvik wrote:Okay, so you can still be punished for purchasing slaves and continuing Warriorium’s actions.

no, i don't think so

Yes, you can. Release the slaves, pay them for the suffering you caused, and provide them with housing.

Utquiagvik
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Utquiagvik » Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:15 pm

GermanEmpire of kaisereich wrote:
Utquiagvik wrote:Alright, we won’t demilitarize you. Still, you will be surrendering your chemical weapons, and you will not show any aggression towards other states in the near future. Do you agree with these updated terms?

I agree, but I just want to be able to continue to intervene in wars in order to free some country, region or free some prisoner, or to overthrow governments that the world wants to overthrow, is that accepted?

Yes, that’s accepted.

Ambassador

Postby GermanEmpire of kaisereich » Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:19 pm

Utquiagvik wrote:
GermanEmpire of kaisereich wrote:I agree, but I just want to be able to continue to intervene in wars in order to free some country, region or free some prisoner, or to overthrow governments that the world wants to overthrow, is that accepted?

Yes, that’s accepted.

So my part is done I guess, until next time.

Awqnia
Envoy

Postby Awqnia » Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:21 pm

Well I think I'm in the clear at the moment.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents