NATION

PASSWORD

3rd Leersog Crisis (MT | IC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

New Georgia and the North Pacific
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 30, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby New Georgia and the North Pacific » Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:59 pm

Gonswanza wrote:
New Georgia and the North Pacific wrote:Councilroom A, Yellowstone House

The new Council filed in.

“Ok. You lot, yes you, are the newly elected Constitutional Council. Let’s get to work.”

The Chairwoman huffed. There was a man with a clown nose and a massive bin as a hat, with the label “Screaming Lord Crotch” present.

“Our intervention in Syrvania. Admiral Hill?”

Admiral Hill stepped up. She opened up the HoloDisplay.

“This is Plan A. We make some mild condemnations, and send a few weapons, helping and hindering no-one. We just stick around as peacekeepers.”

She pointed at the next option

“Plan B. We go to war. We send our forces, and more, and sweep into Syrvania. We attempt to brute force our way through, and annihilate all opposition. We use WMDs if necessary.”

She pointed at the final option

“This. Plan C.” She chuckled lightly, “We activate the Cerberus Protocol. CySec annihilates anything with a motherboard, we shut down power, the internet, missile detection/defence, communications, hospitals, anything, and I mean anything, we can take down to scare the civilians. We hold the ground in Hetland, whilst pelting Syrvania with anything we’ve got. Including our Intelligence services. We sic Article 19, SAD, SIS, and anything inbetween to assassinate, poison, sabotage, destroy, anything Syrvanian. We seize assets, launch a blockade, shut down the stock markets and just wear down morale, until they sue for peace. What’s the pick?”

The Chair thought about it.

“Plan C. Any objections?”

The man with the bucket spoke up.

“I suggest we buy lasers from the Almighty Lord Buckethead…”

The chair sighed, and nodded in the Admiral’s direction.

This was gonna be a loooong day.

CySec HQ, undisclosed location

“Cerberus Protocol is go, I repeat, CERBERUS IS GO!”

OOC: My guy, plan C is literally the worst option. Please reconsider before this goes fucking nuclear specifically because of you.

Edit: Oh, look what you've done. You've doomed us all now. Now diplomacy's impossible.

Plan B is what happens when you have full out war. Plan C isn't the worst one. Plan C leads to a war of attrition, one which I can win/force peace.
Your local up and coming technological menace.

According to viewtopic.php?f=23&t=363018 somewhere around 5-7, because civilian tech is hyper-advanced, military, not so much. About 4.8 if we include project Hercules, which created superhumans.

Population: 35 billion (cuz moon colony cool)

Founder of the ODP, and Foreign Lead.

FT: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=new ... id=1816164

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=new ... id=1816323

F7 is where I use FT Canon

9axes: https://9axes.github.io/results.html?a= ... &h=100&i=0

Syrvanian Republic
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 26, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Syrvanian Republic » Sat Dec 10, 2022 4:00 pm

New Georgia and the North Pacific wrote:
Gonswanza wrote:OOC: My guy, plan C is literally the worst option. Please reconsider before this goes fucking nuclear specifically because of you.

Edit: Oh, look what you've done. You've doomed us all now. Now diplomacy's impossible.

Plan B is what happens when you have full out war. Plan C isn't the worst one. Plan C leads to a war of attrition, one which I can win/force peace.

OOC: Take this conversation to the OOC please. = )
Last edited by Syrvanian Republic on Sat Dec 10, 2022 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MT/PT Nation Based on Project Altirus

Account not supported or representing the views of Sofa or me.
Basic Info while waiting on factbooks: Population: 148 Million | Military Size: 468,000 | Presidential Democracy
When the Javelin hits just right.
Professional Idiot

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Georgia and the North Pacific » Sun Dec 11, 2022 3:18 am

CySec

“…ok, The first part of the Cerberus Protocol was a limited success. Prepare to enact Section 2.”

Section 2. The strike on what’s left of civilian infrastructure. This was the infamous “Marbach” virus, the one which killed no less than a thousand people in the first Moskovitch Crisis. To crash any power supply, and to take down servers and systems in crucial infrastructure. Devastate Hospitals, police, emergency services, crash power management systems and shut off water.

This would look mild compared to Section 3. Section 3 would attempt to crash anything in military infrastructure, up to and including nuclear detection systems, sending false weapons alerts, taking down even secure communications, and attempting to destroy nuclear power stations. If it succeeded, it would mark the end of civilisation in Syrvania.

“Ready.”

“Activate Section 2. Lights out.”

According to viewtopic.php?f=23&t=363018 somewhere around 5-7, because civilian tech is hyper-advanced, military, not so much. About 4.8 if we include project Hercules, which created superhumans.

Macedonian Grand Empire
Minister

Founded: Jan 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Macedonian Grand Empire » Sun Dec 11, 2022 3:21 am

Bagram Airforce Base Day 8
General we just lost touch with any of the Syrvanian units. Also the cities have lost all power. I am guesing it is a cyber attack on the country infrastructure. The latest transmition is this giving us coordinates for an attack run on the Kiter Moer line. What should we do?
Price: Get the B1 in the air with maximum payload. Prepare the F 35 for anti SAM operations. I want the raptors to be there to make sure that their fighters dont get any funny ideas.

General Price opens the map of Hetland and looks over it. Locating all the critical power plants as well as buildings he considers critical of the war effort for Hetland.
He orders his comanders to prepare a target package and send it to the Solun for execution.

ooc: will complete it later
NSG Senate
Senator Branko Aleksic Deputy leader of the REFORM party

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Georgia and the North Pacific » Sun Dec 11, 2022 3:33 am

300 miles of the Hettic coast

Admiral Morgenstern was pacing from one side to the other. She’d only recently been promoted, and this was quite possibly the biggest New Georgian fleet. The Helicarriers had already moved above Hetland. The Battlecarriers were travelling just below flank speed, and should arrive in just a few hours.

“What’s the plan?”

Vice Admiral Hartzig was far more experienced, but had always been just a little too open about her opinions on her superiors.

“That’s up to you. Our orders are merely to hold the line. I’d say we launch our aircraft and helis, but just attack the front lines to hold the Defensive lines. Our Helicarriers should be landing our troops and tanks, and the 80 or so aircraft onboard. We’ll be taking punitive action, but that’s it. Word is that we’ll have to hold our position off the coast, as the ports are under Syrvanian control.”

Above Hetland

Vice Admiral Yteris had finally reached Hetland. She opened a comms channel.

“Commander? The New Georgian forces have arrived. Any lines that need to be cleared?”

Syrvanian Republic
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Syrvanian Republic » Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:03 am

DAY 9
What's going through HC Right now.

The General turned the key. Pandora's box had been opened, and never again could it be closed. "Sir, you're certain about this? You're sure that doing this will be safe?" The General nodded, staring at the button below him, staring at death. He sighed, hesitating for a moment, he felt himself press it. While he had no intent to fire the warheads, he intended to threaten the Hetticans into an unconditional surrender.

Kitter Moer Line, 2 hours later.

The fog was unleashed, over 200 barrels of poison gas made into a sickly green fog. Able to use the fog as cover, Syrvanian troops moved forward, ready to unleash hell upon Hetland. Oh what hell these men had unleashed, livestock slaughtered, cowering civilians choked by gas, and panicked soldiers, their names, lives, and families no longer mattered, they were now just bodies and fatality numbers. The Syrvanian troops marched on, and onwards ran the river of gas...

Basic Info while waiting on factbooks: Population: 148 Million | Military Size: 468,000 | Presidential Democracy
Professional Idiot

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Georgia and the North Pacific » Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:10 am

Helicarrier: North

The Vice-Admiral watched on her screen.

“No. No. No. Those fuckers, those MOTHERFUCKERS.”

A storm of gas was sweeping through the defensive line.

“That’s it. Launch strike aircraft. Massacre them all. Every Syrvanian, salt the earth in Syrvanian occupied territory. Destroy them all. Equip Cadmium warheads, and Project Lucifer.”

“Ma’am, that’s highly illega…”

“I said do it, goddamnit.”

And with that, 100 aircraft swept out of the Helicarriers.

“I’ll show them what they’re messing with.”

CySec

“Sir. We’ve received orders. If the Syrvanians reach the Hettish Capital, we are to launch fake nuclear warnings to Syrvania. Both physical and cyber. Prepare Ghost Protocol.”

Were they really prepared to destroy the world?

Yes. Yes they were.
Last edited by New Georgia and the North Pacific on Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Syrvanian Republic
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Syrvanian Republic » Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:40 am

DAY 9
The clock strikes midnight...

The reports had just reached his table, he sighed, pulled out an image of his son and stood. "I'm sorry my boy..." He made is way towards the panel, opening the suitcase cuffed to him. Turning on the radio he said a simple phrase, "Tomorrow there will be two morning suns in the sky, hail the nightmare." He stopped for a moment, looking outside, he simply sat and cried. He was the one who ordered the deaths of millions of young men, and now. Now god would have his revenge. He knew there would be no heaven for him, he knew he would fall to the deepest pits of hell to rot for his sin.

But then, he realized, he still had time. He hurried towards the radio and begged, "Send the ultimatum first, SEND IT GOD FUCKING DAMN IT!" The man responded, "Aye sir, it'll be sent."

TO: The Hettican Government
Subject: Nuclear war.

We understand you love your children, as do we. My superiors demand total, and unconditional surrender in exchange for warheads to not be fired. I plead to you to surrender, we all have families, lives, and futures. It would be cruel to end the future of the two of us. I could not live with myself if I had to fire a warhead, I could not willingly kill millions of innocent lives. By god, I plead to you to accept it, You and I both will not survive if this goes nuclear. Have pity for your men's mothers.

Professional Idiot

Hettic Republic
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 27, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Hettic Republic » Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:50 am

Syrvanian Republic wrote:
TO: The Hettican Government
Subject: Nuclear war.

We understand you love your children, as do we. My superiors demand total, and unconditional surrender in exchange for warheads to not be fired. I plead to you to surrender, we all have families, lives, and futures. It would be cruel to end the future of the two of us. I could not live with myself if I had to fire a warhead, I could not willingly kill millions of innocent lives. By god, I plead to you to accept it, You and I both will not survive if this goes nuclear. Have pity for your men's mothers.

To: Syrvanian Federal Army Authorties
Subject: RE Nuclear war.

I understand your care, I understand that there is no chance, and I understand your humanity. Nuclear war wouldn't just kill us two, but it would kill both the dreams of a Hettican state, and Syrvanian Republic. Under the idea of preserving both of our nationhoods, we are willing to hold a peace conference in Labwun, no more blood must be spilled nor risked.
What has Hetland got to lose? A few inches of ruined cities? All the Hettican government wants is the total destruction of Syrvania and anyone who dare support or get in The Great Trial's way.

Daily War Support Gain +.05
Ideology Drift Defense +100%
Daily Ultranationalism Support + .5%

Industrial Output -500%
Division Training Time +200%

GermanEmpire of kaisereich
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 02, 2022
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

The German Ultimatum

Postby GermanEmpire of kaisereich » Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:58 am

A mysterious letter is delivered to the leaders of the two countries, the soldiers looked to the sides and found no one and took the letter, after the soldiers delivered the letter to their leaders (Remembering that this happens in each country only at the same time), and when the letter is opened a large text of German origin is visible written:

Greetings dear leader, I am the German Kaiser Wilhelm II, and I realize that this war is approaching a Nuclear Holocaust, and both of us do not want that, I didn't want to have to issue this ultimatum, but I have no choice, so here's the ultimatum:

On behalf of the Kaisereich, Germany and all other nations, our Empire, the Kaisereich's German Empire, demands an immediate ceasefire, and a peace meeting in the Reichtag immediately, in case of non-compliance, more than 3 million Germans will invade both that is each one will be invaded by 3 million soldiers with more than 20,000 tanks and 70,000 armored cars and also more than 20,000 Aircraft of all types in German army production, so this is our ultimatum, accept it by hook or by crook.
Assinated. Wilhelm II, German Kaiser.
Last edited by GermanEmpire of kaisereich on Sun Dec 11, 2022 10:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
Just a Futuristic, vengeful, militarized, expansionist German Empire, nothing much to worry about, unless you're one of my targets, then you need to worry. :P
A nation of 51.6 in democracy according to this https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=528862.
Victioria tears up Treaty and Peace banning Chemical Weapons production in Germany and the destruction of chemical weapons, chemical factories began producing chemical materials, ´´Chemical Terror´´ imminent.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Georgia and the North Pacific » Sun Dec 11, 2022 10:01 am

GermanEmpire of kaisereich wrote:A mysterious letter is delivered to the leaders of the two countries, the soldiers looked to the sides and found no one and took the letter, after the soldiers delivered the letter to their leaders (Remembering that this happens in each country only at the same time), and when the letter is opened a large text of German origin is visible written:

Greetings dear leader, I am the German Kaiser Wilhelm II, and I realize that this war is approaching a Nuclear Holocaust, and both of us do not want that, I didn't want to have to issue this ultimatum, but I have no choice, so here's the ultimatum:

On behalf of the Kaisereich, Germany and all other nations, our Empire, the Kaisereich's German Empire, demands an immediate ceasefire, and a peace meeting in the Reichtag immediately, in case of non-compliance, more than 3 million Germans will invade both that is each one will be invaded by 3 million soldiers with more than 20,000 tanks and 70,000 armored cars and also more than 20,000 Aircraft of all types in German army production, so this is our ultimatum, accept it by hook or by crook.

Too late.

GermanEmpire of kaisereich
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 02, 2022
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby GermanEmpire of kaisereich » Sun Dec 11, 2022 10:04 am

New Georgia and the North Pacific wrote:
GermanEmpire of kaisereich wrote:A mysterious letter is delivered to the leaders of the two countries, the soldiers looked to the sides and found no one and took the letter, after the soldiers delivered the letter to their leaders (Remembering that this happens in each country only at the same time), and when the letter is opened a large text of German origin is visible written:

Too late.

At least they will make peace, I won't need to waste time leading 3 million Soldiers, I should have sent it by plane, it would be faster than going undercover.
Just a Futuristic, vengeful, militarized, expansionist German Empire, nothing much to worry about, unless you're one of my targets, then you need to worry. :P
A nation of 51.6 in democracy according to this https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=528862.
Victioria tears up Treaty and Peace banning Chemical Weapons production in Germany and the destruction of chemical weapons, chemical factories began producing chemical materials, ´´Chemical Terror´´ imminent.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents