NATION

PASSWORD

Ocean Defence Pact (OOC/Sign Up)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sat Feb 25, 2023 12:11 pm

/bump
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Biosyn Genetics
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 25, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Biosyn Genetics » Mon Feb 27, 2023 4:36 am

I see you guys talking about me in the IC thread, you will never take the illega-perfectly legal weapons we have bought.
Jurassic World universe except the accident in the first movie never happened and the Indominus Rex is successfully put out for tourist sighting, the company of Biosyn Genetics takes over Isla Nublar and Sorna, the company rises to dominate over the DNA and Technology industry and besides dinosaurs produces Pharmaceutical goods like Cancer Treatments, medical pills, and other things.

Biosyn News - Tropical Storm to soon hit Isla Nublar, Park will soon be closed for a week do to the potential severeness of the Storm, Isla Sorna will remain partially open though - Biosyn Releases official plans  to build another Jurassic World in Southern Germany

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Mon Feb 27, 2023 4:24 pm

Biosyn Genetics wrote:I see you guys talking about me in the IC thread, you will never take the illega-perfectly legal weapons we have bought.

We aren’t planning on doing anything with you, actually. All I am concerned with is getting rid of the weapons from the source.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Biosyn Genetics
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 25, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Biosyn Genetics » Tue Feb 28, 2023 4:39 am

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
Biosyn Genetics wrote:I see you guys talking about me in the IC thread, you will never take the illega-perfectly legal weapons we have bought.

We aren’t planning on doing anything with you, actually. All I am concerned with is getting rid of the weapons from the source.

Oh

Well that makes it easier for me to sell my illeg-perfectly legal weapons to the public.
Jurassic World universe except the accident in the first movie never happened and the Indominus Rex is successfully put out for tourist sighting, the company of Biosyn Genetics takes over Isla Nublar and Sorna, the company rises to dominate over the DNA and Technology industry and besides dinosaurs produces Pharmaceutical goods like Cancer Treatments, medical pills, and other things.

Biosyn News - Tropical Storm to soon hit Isla Nublar, Park will soon be closed for a week do to the potential severeness of the Storm, Isla Sorna will remain partially open though - Biosyn Releases official plans  to build another Jurassic World in Southern Germany

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Feb 28, 2023 4:44 am

Biosyn Genetics wrote:

Oh

Well that makes it easier for me to sell my illeg-perfectly legal weapons to the public.

Go ahead, you won’t be stopped. South Guarma on the other hand, though…

Alitrus
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 25, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Alitrus » Tue Feb 28, 2023 11:49 am

Entry into the ODP

National Information
Official Name of Applying Nation: The Grand Galactic Empire of Alitrus
Simplified Name of Applying Nation: Alitrus
Population: | NS: 600 Million +| Canon: 120,000,000,000 +|
Head of State: Shino Imaito
Head of Government: Haio Shaio
Form of Government: Dictatorship
Ideology: Neo-Fascism (A less extreme version)
Economic System: Mixed Economy
WMD capable?: Yes
Capital City: Shanshang de Chengshi (City over the Mountains)
Language: Chinese, Yakut, French, etc.
Forces to be included in ODP arm: 350
Reasons for joining?: Terrorism has been getting extremely popular, we wish to end it.
Do you agree to abide upon the constitution and resolutions of ODP and the word of OP?: Yes

Representative Information
Delegate to ODP: Yes
Delegate Gender: Male
Delegate Name: Kaito Asito
Defense Representative to ODP: Yes
Defense Representative Gender: Female
Defense Representative Name: Hina Ainso
Last edited by Alitrus on Tue Feb 28, 2023 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alitrus, cooler Manchuria
Breaking news: A patient of project Demi was reported to have broken into a home using their enhanced senses and speed | Starfleet Overwatch 1 reports victory against Roshikon forces in the first major campaign of the war | Alitrusian tank ends up in a club after a drunk tanker was dared to bring his ‘wheels’ | Jina Imaito is recorded flipping off the leader of the American Cargo Fleet after he parks a Washington class Supercargo Freighter in her childhood home for demolition.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Feb 28, 2023 12:17 pm

Alitrus wrote:
Entry into the ODP

National Information
Official Name of Applying Nation: The Grand Galactic Empire of Alitrus
Simplified Name of Applying Nation: Alitrus
Population: | NS: 600 Million +| Canon: 120,000,000,000 +|
Head of State: Shino Imaito
Head of Government: Haio Shaio
Form of Government: Dictatorship
Ideology: Neo-Fascism (A less extreme version)
Economic System: Mixed Economy
WMD capable?: Yes
Capital City: Shanshang de Chengshi (City over the Mountains)
Language: Chinese, Yakut, French, etc.
Forces to be included in ODP arm: 350
Reasons for joining?: Terrorism has been getting extremely popular, we wish to end it.
Do you agree to abide upon the constitution and resolutions of ODP and the word of OP?: Yes

Delegate Gender: Male
Delegate Name: Kaito Asito
Defense Representative to ODP: Yes
Defense Representative Gender: Female
Defense Representative Name: Hina Ainso

Accepted

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Thu Mar 02, 2023 5:20 pm

/bump

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Fri Mar 03, 2023 6:53 am

A successor alliance is going to be made in the coming days. It will likely be a merger alliance, and as such, by the time the new alliance is formed, the ODP will be closed down as the other alliance opens up. Paaseiland is going to create it, so direct any inquiries to him, if possible.

Erythrean Thebes
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 17, 2017
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Erythrean Thebes » Fri Mar 03, 2023 12:32 pm

Delegate Gender: male
Delegate Name: Noldor Syngorius
Alliances involved in: None other at this time (OOC: I actually made one very similar to this. It was supposed to be a refounding of ODECON, but it died unfortunately. It's inactive so basically doesn't count)
Reasons for wanting observer status: we would like to cooperate with the ODP, since we have shared goals...but because we are wary of giving up our full sovereignty and freedom of action, we are holding off on a bid for full membership at this time.
Wish to join the ODP in future: possibly. we are open to considering a road to membership in the future
Ἐρύθρα᾽Θήβαι
Factbook | Embassy | Religion | Community
Create a Colony in YN!
ATTN DEMOCRACIES - JOIN THE OCEANIC SECURITY COUNCIL - SAVE DEMOCRACY

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Fri Mar 03, 2023 12:35 pm

Erythrean Thebes wrote:Delegate to ODP: Yes
Delegate Gender: male
Delegate Name: Noldor Syngorius
Alliances involved in: None other at this time (OOC: I actually made one very similar to this. It was supposed to be a refounding of ODECON, but it died unfortunately. It's inactive so basically doesn't count)
Reasons for wanting observer status: we would like to cooperate with the ODP, since we have shared goals...but because we are wary of giving up our full sovereignty and freedom of action, we are holding off on a bid for full membership at this time.
Wish to join the ODP in future: possibly. we are open to considering a road to membership in the future

Accepted

Paaseiland
Attaché

Founded: Feb 23, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Paaseiland » Sat Mar 04, 2023 8:46 am

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:A successor alliance is going to be made in the coming days. It will likely be a merger alliance, and as such, by the time the new alliance is formed, the ODP will be closed down as the other alliance opens up. Paaseiland is going to create it, so direct any inquiries to him, if possible.

Yes I can confirm this is happening, expect it to be up soon actually.
“They call him the fastest /stillme in the west when someone uses NS stats for him”

Paaseiland
Attaché

Founded: Feb 23, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Paaseiland » Sat Mar 04, 2023 8:58 am

“They call him the fastest /stillme in the west when someone uses NS stats for him”

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sat Mar 04, 2023 10:19 am

Paaseiland wrote:https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=531492&p=40394676#p40394676

It has been made.

With this, ODP is now closed. Anyone who wants to join the alliance linked above is allowed to do so. This thread is also going to be closed.

Erythrean Thebes
Diplomat

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Erythrean Thebes » Sat Mar 04, 2023 12:16 pm

Can I grandfather my observer status into the new organization please?
Ἐρύθρα᾽Θήβαι
Create a Colony in YN!

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sat Mar 04, 2023 12:17 pm

Erythrean Thebes wrote:Can I grandfather my observer status into the new organization please?

You’d need to fill out the application for that alliance to do so.

Erythrean Thebes
Diplomat

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Erythrean Thebes » Sat Mar 04, 2023 12:19 pm

Erythrean Thebes wrote:Can I grandfather my observer status into the new organization please?

You’d need to fill out the application for that alliance to do so.

Very well
Ἐρύθρα᾽Θήβαι
Create a Colony in YN!

Nublovant
Secretary

Founded: Mar 08, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Nublovant » Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:28 pm

Entry into the ODP

National Information
Official Name of Applying Nation:The Federation of Nublovant
Simplified Name of Applying Nation:Nublovant
Population:27 million
Head of State: Henri Vorider
Head of Government: Henri Vorider
Form of Government: Democracy
Ideology: Centrism
Economic System: Capitalism
WMD capable?: (Y/N) Nope.
Capital City: Andriopolis
Language: English
Forces to be included in ODP arm:
Reasons for joining?: To Increase Relations With Other Countries
Do you agree to abide upon the constitution and resolutions of ODP and the word of OP?: Yes,Of Course.

Delegate to ODP:Yes
Delegate Gender:Female
Delegate Name:Anastasia Nikolavos
Defense Representative to ODP:Yes
Defense Representative Gender:Male
Defense Representative Name: George Alexander

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:29 pm

Nublovant wrote:
Entry into the ODP

National Information
Official Name of Applying Nation:The Federation of Nublovant
Simplified Name of Applying Nation:Nublovant
Population:27 million
Head of State: Henri Vorider
Head of Government: Henri Vorider
Form of Government: Democracy
Ideology: Centrism
Economic System: Capitalism
WMD capable?: (Y/N) Nope.
Capital City: Andriopolis
Language: English
Forces to be included in ODP arm:
Reasons for joining?: To Increase Relations With Other Countries
Do you agree to abide upon the constitution and resolutions of ODP and the word of OP?: Yes,Of Course.

Delegate to ODP:Yes
Delegate Gender:Female
Delegate Name:Anastasia Nikolavos
Defense Representative to ODP:Yes
Defense Representative Gender:Male
Defense Representative Name: George Alexander

Unfortunately, this alliance died off a long time ago. You can join the successor, though: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=531492&p=40394676#p40394676

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents