NATION

PASSWORD

Treaty of Aurtumn II [IC]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Aursi
Minister

Founded: Nov 18, 2021
Corporate Police State

Postby Aursi » Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:23 am

Serik Ulyanov: "I don't care a single thing about my allies when my nation is in danger. Mitheldalond, the Treaty is being taken place in Aursi and needs to be guarded by soldiers to ensure a suicide attack doesn't happen. Anyway, Aursi hasn't done anything wrong. No treaty was broken. We just defended our country, but the others weren't, they were attacking. So, I have every right to expect 100 million. It should be more.

Janpia has claimed that there was no political participation in the referendum. Not that it matters right now, but remember 30% of the population is young. So participation rate was just fine in our calculations. "
Last edited by Aursi on Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Founder and Co-Founder of
ATO UCN SMOL
UADC GENA FA
GADN PESTO ULIBOR
IAD OAMC SUSS
Founded: 19.11.1975
Capital: Aurtumn
Chancellor: Fedor Sorokin
Population: 75 Million
GDP: 6@ Trillion Aursifens
Kingdom of Aursi
Freedom, Democracy, Liberty
Current Year: 2035

_
_
PortalOverviewNewsMilitaryMapsEmbassyStore

Niran
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 01, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Niran » Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:26 am

Janpia wrote:
Niran wrote:
“Well more than a century of Niranian warfare could prove you wrong. Base jumpers have for the most part always succeeded in missions. A nation who’s never fought us can’t really say anything about the efficiency of our methods.”

Ignoring the Marajarbians and their habit to answer a question with another question, he switches to Niran representative

"Centuries of experience doesnt matter, since a dead person cannot fight a modern war. Those hooligans only succeeded against a technologically and tactically inferior state. Infact, Ive heard rumors from the Revolutiomary Navy that they want to shoot down some of those suicide inefficient squads and they are hoping that they can spot you at our AWACS or satellites"

“Shoot them down? It’s not that easy. You’re men clearly don’t know the type of pilots and planes dropping those men.”

The King Isle
Minister

Founded: Jun 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The King Isle » Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:31 am

Aursi wrote:Serik Ulyanov: "I don't care a single thing about my allies when my nation is in danger. Mitheldalond, the Treaty is being taken place in Aursi and needs to be guarded by soldiers to ensure a suicide attack doesn't happen. Anyway, Aursi hasn't done anything wrong. No treaty was broken. We just defended our country, but the others weren't, they were attacking. So, I have every right to expect 100 million. It should be more."

"We have already offered more than that"
IC NAME: Tartania

Aursi
Minister

Corporate Police State

Postby Aursi » Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:33 am

The King Isle wrote:"The Tartanian Government has changed their offer to 1 billion to help Aursi Rebuild their nation. We will also offer to supply Construction Supplies"

Serik Ulyanov: "Thanks, Aursi definitely appreciates this."
ATO UCN SMOL
UADC GENA FA
GADN PESTO ULIBOR
IAD OAMC SUSS
Kingdom of Aursi

_
_

The King Isle
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The King Isle » Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:33 am

Aursi wrote:
The King Isle wrote:"The Tartanian Government has changed their offer to 1 billion to help Aursi Rebuild their nation. We will also offer to supply Construction Supplies"

Serik Ulyanov: "Thanks, Aursi definitely appreciates this."

"It's no problem. We look forward to the future"

Mitheldalond
Minister

Founded: Mar 15, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Mitheldalond » Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:36 am

Janpia wrote:
Niran wrote:

"Cry me a river. None of those base jumpers were a waste they all did their job perfectly."

"Base reports told me how they are miserable in terms of accuracy, and efficiency. With none of them hitting their targets accurately in their precise trajectory. Other than that, it seems you have committed war crimes for utilizing prisoners to their own deaths. Need I say more?"

The Mitheldalondian representative nods. "I agree that those tactics constitute war crimes, and that Niran should be penalized for them. My suggestion would be that Niran forfeits any reparations for the loss and damage of their ships, the deaths of their men, and expended munitions."

Janpia wrote:
Mitheldalond wrote:"An agreement between Janpia and Aursi may settle matters between your two nations, but yours are not the only nations involved, and if any nation rejects the peace terms, those terms must be renegotiated, or fighting resumed.

"Mitheldalond intends at the very least to recover their own losses as a result of the illegal and unjust war started by your alliance."

Rep. Unya:"As far as I believe, there are no losses that Mitheldalond or anything, other than the fact that you sunk or heavily damaged 2 Armenian ships, and strafed defenseless Countesians. If any, the war itself is just to protect the first treaty. After all, history has proved that unenforced treaties led to something bad or worse. If I can remember, most of the KTO has left, with only a few nations still on Aursi"

"It's true that Mitheldalond has suffered few casualties thus far. The numbers I have here indicate no more than a few dozen killed, another few dozen wounded, and only minor equipment losses. However, we have also expended significant amounts of ordnance and ammunition in the course of the war - as I'm sure your own fleet is well aware, and Mitheldalondian soldiers have repeatedly risked their own lives to rescue the wounded and survivors of KTO aligned nations.

"This is not the matter I would have chosen to discuss first, but since you ask, I have our current estimates for the cost of our munitions expenditure here." He flipped through a stack of papers and drew one out, reading from it. "From Armenia: $200,424,000. From Countesia: $278,280,000. From Tartania: approximately $96,287,000. From Galapagos: $303,417,000. And from Janpia: $1,092,576,000."

He lowered the piece of paper. "I am instructed to note that these are only preliminary estimates, and may change with a more thorough investigation. We are also attempting to calculate the war costs incurred by Aursi and our other allies, though this is proving far more difficult. This is part of the reason we wish to first establish an official ceasefire."

Resting his hands on the table and watching his Janpian counterpart closely, he continued. "Mitheldalondian forces did not strafe any Countesians whatsoever. In fact, our soldiers risked their own lives flying helicopters out over the combat area to rescue Countesian survivors. I would appreciate it if you would refrain from slandering men whose courage far exceeds both yours and mine."

He relaxes slightly before continuing. "And your claim that Aursi violated the Treaty of Aurtumn are baseless and false, as was clearly explained by King Eldahir before this war even began. The treaty, in addition to being so poorly written as to be unenforceable in the first place, only prevented Aursi from becoming an absolute monarchy, not from becoming a constitutional monarchy. There has never been the slightest bit of evidence presented to indicate that the referendum was in any way undemocratic.

"I do not know whether your government was fooled by the lies of Aquaria or bought into them willingly, but it was your alliance, sir, and your allies that violated the treaty, not Aursi."

Niran
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Niran » Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:44 am

Mitheldalond wrote:
Janpia wrote:
"Base reports told me how they are miserable in terms of accuracy, and efficiency. With none of them hitting their targets accurately in their precise trajectory. Other than that, it seems you have committed war crimes for utilizing prisoners to their own deaths. Need I say more?"

The Mitheldalondian representative nods. "I agree that those tactics constitute war crimes, and that Niran should be penalized for them. My suggestion would be that Niran forfeits any reparations for the loss and damage of their ships, the deaths of their men, and expended munitions."

Janpia wrote:
Rep. Unya:"As far as I believe, there are no losses that Mitheldalond or anything, other than the fact that you sunk or heavily damaged 2 Armenian ships, and strafed defenseless Countesians. If any, the war itself is just to protect the first treaty. After all, history has proved that unenforced treaties led to something bad or worse. If I can remember, most of the KTO has left, with only a few nations still on Aursi"

"It's true that Mitheldalond has suffered few casualties thus far. The numbers I have here indicate no more than a few dozen killed, another few dozen wounded, and only minor equipment losses. However, we have also expended significant amounts of ordnance and ammunition in the course of the war - as I'm sure your own fleet is well aware, and Mitheldalondian soldiers have repeatedly risked their own lives to rescue the wounded and survivors of KTO aligned nations.

"This is not the matter I would have chosen to discuss first, but since you ask, I have our current estimates for the cost of our munitions expenditure here." He flipped through a stack of papers and drew one out, reading from it. "From Armenia: $200,424,000. From Countesia: $278,280,000. From Tartania: approximately $96,287,000. From Galapagos: $303,417,000. And from Janpia: $1,092,576,000."

He lowered the piece of paper. "I am instructed to note that these are only preliminary estimates, and may change with a more thorough investigation. We are also attempting to calculate the war costs incurred by Aursi and our other allies, though this is proving far more difficult. This is part of the reason we wish to first establish an official ceasefire."

Resting his hands on the table and watching his Janpian counterpart closely, he continued. "Mitheldalondian forces did not strafe any Countesians whatsoever. In fact, our soldiers risked their own lives flying helicopters out over the combat area to rescue Countesian survivors. I would appreciate it if you would refrain from slandering men whose courage far exceeds both yours and mine."

He relaxes slightly before continuing. "And your claim that Aursi violated the Treaty of Aurtumn are baseless and false, as was clearly explained by King Eldahir before this war even began. The treaty, in addition to being so poorly written as to be unenforceable in the first place, only prevented Aursi from becoming an absolute monarchy, not from becoming a constitutional monarchy. There has never been the slightest bit of evidence presented to indicate that the referendum was in any way undemocratic.

"I do not know whether your government was fooled by the lies of Aquaria or bought into them willingly, but it was your alliance, sir, and your allies that violated the treaty, not Aursi."

“We don’t need your money for repairs. The majority of troops sent to Ausri were task force OM and they are as expendable as it gets, apart from the members of light core and CNU.”
Last edited by Niran on Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

The King Isle
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The King Isle » Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:46 am

Mitheldalond wrote:
Janpia wrote:

Janpia wrote:

"We will not be paying Mitheldalond anything. We will only be paying Aursi"

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:54 am

Mitheldalond wrote:
Janpia wrote:

Janpia wrote:

"I can agree. Kalingrad and New Oversight clearly don’t have any understanding whatsoever as to how democracies work, or don't know how to accept fair results, and the lies from Tokisaki kind of proved this and made it a big deal."
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Mets Hayk
Minister

Founded: May 14, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Mets Hayk » Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:55 am

Mitheldalond wrote:
Janpia wrote:

Janpia wrote:

"And just who do you think you are, making demands of anyone? You aren't getting anything from us, especially in-light of...recent events."
Holy Armenian Empire
"Armenia will rise evermore"
A greater fatherland.
An Armenian's dream.
A Turk's nightmare.
Armenia News|Holy Armenian Empire proclaimed|Anatolia Purchase successful|Armenia annexes Azerbaijan and Georgia|Armenia forms the Pan-Christian Cooperative League

Mitheldalond
Minister

New York Times Democracy

Postby Mitheldalond » Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:57 am

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
Mitheldalond wrote:"An agreement between Janpia and Aursi may settle matters between your two nations, but yours are not the only nations involved, and if any nation rejects the peace terms, those terms must be renegotiated, or fighting resumed.

"Mitheldalond intends at the very least to recover their own losses as a result of the illegal and unjust war started by your alliance."

"I will support this, because the war was a very illegal one with little justification outside of warmongering and imperialism eliminating one world leader who won a democratic referendum. This is very similar to that whole Cyprus mumbo jumbo that the Galapagos wanted with Muqaddasia, and we won't stand for it happening again."

"Then perhaps you should have done something to prevent it, instead of just making noise about it after the fact," the Mitheldalondian representative says sarcastically.

The King Isle wrote:
"Then why is there an Armenian present here? The same Armenia who committed to acts of genocide in the Balkans, or the one who led offensive wars in efforts to expand their territory believing they were to be the next Rome? Who knows what would have happened if Armenian military forces were allowed to set foot on Aursian soil, unless there are other nations planning to commit genocide. Regardless, Marajarbia does not want reparations for this, just for everybody, especially the Aursians to be fairly compensated."

"It's not for you to dictate"

"Agreed," comments the representative, glancing sideways at the Tartanian. He had expected Tartania to be one of the more difficult nations to deal with, and was surprised to find that their representative appeared to be one of the more reasonable people present.

Niran wrote:"Besides what are you going to do to Niran because of "War crimes", make us pay money or abide to your law . We don't even live in the same ocean."

"Yes"

Aursi wrote:Serik Ulyanov: "I don't care a single thing about my allies when my nation is in danger. Mitheldalond, the Treaty is being taken place in Aursi and needs to be guarded by soldiers to ensure a suicide attack doesn't happen. Anyway, Aursi hasn't done anything wrong. No treaty was broken. We just defended our country, but the others weren't, they were attacking. So, I have every right to expect 100 million. It should be more.

Janpia has claimed that there was no political participation in the referendum. Not that it matters right now, but remember 30% of the population is young. So participation rate was just fine in our calculations. "

"You would be expected to provide security for the conference anyway, since it is as you say, in Aursi. There's simply no need for armed security to be standing around in the conference room."

Aursi
Minister

Corporate Police State

Postby Aursi » Tue Oct 04, 2022 12:01 pm

Mitheldalond wrote:
"I will support this, because the war was a very illegal one with little justification outside of warmongering and imperialism eliminating one world leader who won a democratic referendum. This is very similar to that whole Cyprus mumbo jumbo that the Galapagos wanted with Muqaddasia, and we won't stand for it happening again."

"Then perhaps you should have done something to prevent it, instead of just making noise about it after the fact," the Mitheldalondian representative says sarcastically.

The King Isle wrote:"It's not for you to dictate"

"Agreed," comments the representative, glancing sideways at the Tartanian. He had expected Tartania to be one of the more difficult nations to deal with, and was surprised to find that their representative appeared to be one of the more reasonable people present.

Niran wrote:"Besides what are you going to do to Niran because of "War crimes", make us pay money or abide to your law . We don't even live in the same ocean."

"Yes"

Aursi wrote:Serik Ulyanov: "I don't care a single thing about my allies when my nation is in danger. Mitheldalond, the Treaty is being taken place in Aursi and needs to be guarded by soldiers to ensure a suicide attack doesn't happen. Anyway, Aursi hasn't done anything wrong. No treaty was broken. We just defended our country, but the others weren't, they were attacking. So, I have every right to expect 100 million. It should be more.

"You would be expected to provide security for the conference anyway, since it is as you say, in Aursi. There's simply no need for armed security to be standing around in the conference room."

Serik Ulyanov: “There are two guards standing beside the entrance to ensure no trespasser can enter. There have been no extra precautions.”
ATO UCN SMOL
UADC GENA FA
GADN PESTO ULIBOR
IAD OAMC SUSS
Kingdom of Aursi

_
_

Mets Hayk
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mets Hayk » Tue Oct 04, 2022 12:01 pm

Janpia wrote:

Rep. Unya:"As far as I believe, there are no losses that Mitheldalond has lost or anything, other than the fact that you sunk or heavily damaged 2 Armenian ships, and strafed defenseless Countesians. If any, the war itself is just to protect the first treaty. After all, history has proved that unenforced treaties led to something bad or worse. If I can remember, most of the KTO has left, with only a few nations still on Aursi"

"Then why is there an Armenian present here? The same Armenia who committed to acts of genocide in the Balkans, or the one who led offensive wars in efforts to expand their territory believing they were to be the next Rome? Who knows what would have happened if Armenian military forces were allowed to set foot on Aursian soil, unless there are other nations planning to commit genocide. Regardless, Marajarbia does not want reparations for this, just for everybody, especially the Aursians to be fairly compensated."

"We perpetrated genocide? That's news to me, seeing as how I've been in direct contact with the Viceroy - and there's been no plans to eradicate any ethnic minority. So, if I were you, I'd cut it with the bullshit, yeah?"
Holy Armenian Empire
A greater fatherland.
An Armenian's dream.
A Turk's nightmare.
Armenia News|Holy Armenian Empire proclaimed|Anatolia Purchase successful|Armenia annexes Azerbaijan and Georgia|Armenia forms the Pan-Christian Cooperative League

Aursi
Minister

Corporate Police State

Postby Aursi » Tue Oct 04, 2022 12:04 pm

Mets Hayk wrote:

"We perpetrated genocide? That's news to me, seeing as how I've been in direct contact with the Viceroy - and there's been no plans to eradicate any ethnic minority. So, if I were you, I'd cut it with the bullshit, yeah?"

Serik Ulyanov: “Mr. Unnamed mentioned you to show an example. But please try not to respond to questions which don't correspond with the current topic we're discussing.”
ATO UCN SMOL
UADC GENA FA
GADN PESTO ULIBOR
IAD OAMC SUSS
Kingdom of Aursi

_
_

Mitheldalond
Minister

New York Times Democracy

Postby Mitheldalond » Tue Oct 04, 2022 12:07 pm

"Mitheldalond agrees to these terms. While $1 billion is likely significantly more than the damage caused by your forces, it is in fact, the exact amount we intended to ask your government to pay to Aursi as compensation and punishment for the abduction and murder of the Crown Prince, and the violation of his diplomatic immunity."

The King Isle wrote:"We will not be paying Mitheldalond anything. We will only be paying Aursi"

"In light of your generous offer of compensation to Aursi, Mitheldalond will agree to this."

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Oct 04, 2022 12:09 pm

Mets Hayk wrote:
Mitheldalond wrote:The Mitheldalondian representative nods. "I agree that those tactics constitute war crimes, and that Niran should be penalized for them. My suggestion would be that Niran forfeits any reparations for the loss and damage of their ships, the deaths of their men, and expended munitions."

"And just who do you think you are, making demands of anyone? You aren't getting anything from us, especially in-light of...recent events."

"What's that? Another refusal? Surely the Armenian Government isn't scared of getting its ass kicked by the Mitheldalondians and their, high military prowess yet again, or is it?"
Last edited by Southeast Marajarbia on Tue Oct 04, 2022 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Aursi
Minister

Corporate Police State

Postby Aursi » Tue Oct 04, 2022 12:17 pm

Mets Hayk wrote:

"What's that? Another refusal? Surely the Armenian Government isn't scared of getting its ass kicked by the Mitheldalondians and their, high military prowess yet again, or is it?"

Serik Ulyanov: “Mr. Unnamed This doesn't correspond with the current issue. Please stick to the topic.”
ATO UCN SMOL
UADC GENA FA
GADN PESTO ULIBOR
IAD OAMC SUSS
Kingdom of Aursi

_
_

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Oct 04, 2022 12:18 pm

Aursi wrote:

Serik Ulyanov: “Mr. Unnamed This doesn't correspond with the current issue. Please stick to the topic.”

"There's multiple issues if there's a god damned war criminal nation here to begin with."
Last edited by Southeast Marajarbia on Tue Oct 04, 2022 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mets Hayk
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mets Hayk » Tue Oct 04, 2022 12:23 pm

Aursi wrote:Serik Ulyanov: “Mr. Unnamed This doesn't correspond with the current issue. Please stick to the topic.”

"There's multiple issues if there's a god damned war criminal nation here to begin with."

"You - sir - shouldn't be talking about 'war crimes'...seeing as how your country committed a plethora of them in the Galapagos."
Last edited by Mets Hayk on Tue Oct 04, 2022 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Holy Armenian Empire
A greater fatherland.
An Armenian's dream.
A Turk's nightmare.

Aursi
Minister

Corporate Police State

Postby Aursi » Tue Oct 04, 2022 12:24 pm

Aursi wrote:Serik Ulyanov: “Mr. Unnamed This doesn't correspond with the current issue. Please stick to the topic.”

Serik Ulyanov: “If thats the case, then the Armenians should be sent to the CTAO, if they are washed leaves, then they shouldn't fear about anything.”
ATO UCN SMOL
UADC GENA FA
GADN PESTO ULIBOR
IAD OAMC SUSS
Kingdom of Aursi

_
_

Niran
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Niran » Tue Oct 04, 2022 12:25 pm

“Absolutely not. Our men died for Austi so we refuse to pay any money for war crimes.”

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Oct 04, 2022 12:33 pm

Aursi wrote:

Serik Ulyanov: “If thats the case, then the Armenians should be sent to the CTAO, if they are washed leaves, then they shouldn't fear about anything.”

"I shall second adding this to the final treaty, if possible."

Mets Hayk
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mets Hayk » Tue Oct 04, 2022 12:37 pm

Aursi wrote:Serik Ulyanov: “If thats the case, then the Armenians should be sent to the CTAO, if they are washed leaves, then they shouldn't fear about anything.”

"And you hope to do so...how? The situation in the Balkans is unrelated to the treaty itself."
Holy Armenian Empire
A greater fatherland.
An Armenian's dream.
A Turk's nightmare.

The King Isle
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The King Isle » Tue Oct 04, 2022 12:38 pm

Aursi wrote:Serik Ulyanov: “If thats the case, then the Armenians should be sent to the CTAO, if they are washed leaves, then they shouldn't fear about anything.”

"We personally think The Marajarbian Federation should have no such say in this treaty. You contributed not even a single troop to either side."

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Oct 04, 2022 12:40 pm

Mets Hayk wrote:

"And you hope to do so...how? The situation in the Balkans is unrelated to the treaty itself."

"That is a matter I believe the Mithelondians should answer, seeing as how they managed to pull something similar with the Olpenese."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents