NATION

PASSWORD

Japan declares war on Crimson Tree (Finished)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kjalaara
Envoy

Founded: Sep 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Kjalaara » Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:49 pm

OOC: You.
List of nations currently considered enemies.

Texian Assault Brigades
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 21, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Texian Assault Brigades » Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:10 pm

Kjalaara wrote:OOC: You.

OOC
Oh okay.

Well, I don’t see how I’m slaughtering civilians when you and Morvonia were the ones with troops who were intentionally firing upon them. I have been against massacring the Japanese civilians this entire time and have even taken actions to protect them from you Commie sympathizers.
Last edited by Texian Assault Brigades on Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hardcore Anti-Communist Texan Patriot who will punch a communist for free.

World of Krieg
Minister

Founded: Mar 04, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby World of Krieg » Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:14 pm

OOC:I make zero promises I won't commit war crimes against the Anti-Japanese coalition, especially after the anthrax.
NS stats are not canon. FT/PMT/MT

Nation alignment: Lawful Evil

Kjalaara
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Kjalaara » Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:21 pm

Texian Assault Brigades wrote:
Kjalaara wrote:OOC: You.

OOC
Oh okay.

Well, I don’t see how I’m slaughtering civilians when you and Morvonia were the ones with troops who were intentionally firing upon them. I have been against massacring the Japanese civilians this entire time and have even taken actions to protect them from you Commie sympathizers.

OOC: I guess from the EastIndies' perspective it is clear wherever there is fighting especially in densely build up areas there will be massive civilian casualties. Civilian casualty ratio in modern wars is about 77% so most of the dying is done by civilians. The only reason why the war is still going on (and hence Japanese civilians are dying) is because of your side from his perspective you are the greatest threat to they well being of the civilians that’s why the left the neutral corner.
Last edited by Kjalaara on Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Texian Assault Brigades
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 21, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Texian Assault Brigades » Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:30 pm

Kjalaara wrote:
Texian Assault Brigades wrote:OOC
Oh okay.

OOC: I guess from the EastIndies' perspective it is clear wherever there is fighting especially in densely build up areas there will be massive civilian casualties. Civilian casualty ratio in modern wars is about 77% so most of the dying is done by civilians. The only reason why the war is still going on (and hence Japanese civilians are dying) is because of your side from his perspective you are the greatest threat to they well being of the civilians that’s why the left the neutral corner.

OOC
I think the Japanese population has already been devastated by the usage of WDMs by your side. But I guess the East Indies sees differently.
Last edited by Texian Assault Brigades on Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hardcore Anti-Communist Texan Patriot who will punch a communist for free.

Romanic Imperium
Minister

Founded: Dec 14, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Romanic Imperium » Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:31 pm

Kjalaara wrote:"This looks good. We fully support a duel. But can we first go through the points of the peace proposal one by one and see if there is any opposition to a certain point? All armies are to withdraw at once. A Crimson Reaver humanitarian aid group will assist in rebuilding Japan. Failure to withdraw will see you barred from this universe and ejected to your own. Any objections? And what about: Crimson Tree is granted their independence and the doctor will stand trial in multiversal court for the actions she took during the war. Can we all agree on that as well or is there any objection. If not I think we can put all of these points on the peace agreement."

"I agree, and on the subject of a duel I shall take up the challenge"

A Voice speaks from the shadows

"Actually no you won't, I will. By the anciant rules i shall Take the duel in your place m'lady."

Atalanta looks a bit surprised recognizing the person

"Jaguar" she says in a warning tone "I appreciate the gesture but I got this. Also we've known each other since we were kids stop calling me M'lady"

Jaguar sighs

"Not to be rude but I'm more proficient with weapons and more than one. Also we both know im a better duelist than you"

Atalanta rolls her eyes

"Fine. Jaguar Aquilion will take my place for the duel"
Guess who's back? Back again.
I am back and yes I am Italian. And I am American.

Greater Gyelidor
Lobbyist

Founded: May 20, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Gyelidor » Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:48 pm

World of Krieg wrote:OOC:I make zero promises I won't commit war crimes against the Anti-Japanese coalition, especially after the anthrax.

King Rex does not know what to make of this news. The idea of otherworldly forces on earth is both startling and interesting, intrigued by them, he makes an attempt to get in contact with their leader. In hopes, of discussing a possible trade agreement. Meanwhile, the war between Japan and the Crimson Tree has gotten a lot of Gyelidorians rowdy. With some even asking for the government to get involved. However, His Majesty's Government has little to no concern with this war.
Last edited by Greater Gyelidor on Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

World of Krieg
Minister

Founded: Mar 04, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby World of Krieg » Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:02 pm

Krieg bombers have begun to carpet bomb the city of Kyoto with guardsmen moving into the city not long after, Earthshaker cannons being brought into the city alongside Leman Russ' tanks. Reports were arising of regiments designed for biological and chemical warfare entering the city, in which case, more WMDs would be used.
NS stats are not canon. FT/PMT/MT

Nation alignment: Lawful Evil

Imperial-Octavia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 29, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Imperial-Octavia » Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:42 pm

OOC: Would it be too late to join? I’m thinking of pulling a move that just may bring some semblance of unity between the two sides (Hint: it starts with “in” and ends in “vasion”
|| Factbooks ||
| Tech Level: FT |

Current Year: 2476
The Empire of Octavia ✙ "Assimilate or die!"
The Mechanical horde marches forward and it comes for you!

Number of owned Star Systems: 163

Pinnacle news:BREAKING NEWS: The Paramount, the Dearest Leader and Spearhead of the Synthetic Revolution has been confirmed to be dead in the Imperial Palace. The interim government of the Mechanator Council has found the cause of death to be a rare failing of the consciousness backup system combined with a simultaneous accident leading to the death of The Paramount’s main consciousness. Grand Mechanator H’Krell has declared a decade of mourning.
This nation was created by The Rapture Republic, inspired by Inkopolia. Now owned by Atkemri.

Romanic Imperium
Minister

Postby Romanic Imperium » Wed Sep 28, 2022 5:06 pm

Imperial-Octavia wrote:OOC: Would it be too late to join? I’m thinking of pulling a move that just may bring some semblance of unity between the two sides (Hint: it starts with “in” and ends in “vasion”
join if you want

Hintuwan
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 04, 2019
New York Times Democracy

Postby Hintuwan » Wed Sep 28, 2022 6:37 pm

Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Commonwealth of Hintuwan
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE | 2022 | September 29th

The general public is hereby advised that the Ministry of Foreign Affairs has raised Alert Level 2 in Crimson Tree on 29 September 2022 due to the current political and security situation in the region.

Alert Level 2 is issued when there are threats to the life, security, and property of Hintuwanis arising from internal disturbances, instability, and/or external threat. During Alert Level 2, Hintuwanis are instructed to restrict non-essential movements, avoid public places, and prepare for evacuation if necessary. The ministry has been made aware of several ethnic Hintuwanis living in or visiting Crimson Tree who are not listed in official records. The ministry believes there may be more, although an exact number cannot be obtained as of this time. The alert level is hoisted as a precautionary measure to ensure the safety of these Hintuwanis, especially in the event of further diplomatic breakdown between Japan and Crimson Tree.

The Restriction Phase only allows returning overseas Hintuwani workers (OHWs) with existing employment contracts. No new deployment of workers is allowed with the exception of workers in Hintuwani consular agencies in Japan and Crimson Tree.

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs continues to closely monitor the political and security developments in Crimson Tree, in the hopes that both the Japanese and Crimson Tree governments will respect the lives and rights of Hintuwanis to repatriate areas of potential conflict if they seek to do so. We also urge both parties to seek a cordial and constructive peace in order to prevent any further loss of life.

Signed,
Darin Sariwa
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Hintuwan
RP Music

RPs I'm In
(1) (2)
  • Long live all the republics of the world! May justice and liberty prevail throughout the world!
14 Mar 2024 | ✉  Radio Free Hintuwan    Now Playing - Do You Hear the People Sing? (Filipino)   Economy shows signs of recovery

The Republic of Covelandia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 15, 2021
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby The Republic of Covelandia » Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:43 pm

Covelandia shall donate 250,000 tonnes of oil. (Btw im very rich in oil so don't mind me.)
As-Salaam-Aleikum, Brothers and sisters (you would say, Wa-Aleikum-Asalaam)

"Join The Second Asia! join here--> The Second Asia!"

I hope all of you are having a great day and have a nice rest of your day knowing Everyone and allah loves you. And remember to strive at being better every day and that being prideful and patriotic does drives leadership. Hello, I'm a young man who aspires to be a politician mainly focusing on the field of economics, in which inshallah I get in. Anyways I look up too is Salahu-din and I admire Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) life.

Allahumma-barik(also for all Arabic I used google, so you could read it fast easy and clearly)
Farewells:
. Farewell New Texas Republic

Crimson Tree
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 03, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Crimson Tree » Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:21 pm

"God... If this war doesn't end soon, or some third party suddenly invades Japan, I may lose my mind.
At least Akagi is safe from invasion."
Error: Unable to establish multiversal link.

Big brained monkeys
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 13, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Big brained monkeys » Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:31 pm

"Monkey see Monkey Do" this is the philosophy of the populace living in big brained monkeys and because of that what the nations do is truly unpredictable so when the president of the Big brained monkeys saw the red crimson tree do an attack on the Japanese he declared war on the Japanese solely because of the monkeys philosophy even when it might seem the most idiotic thing to do in the world "Monkey see Monkey WILL do"
why you should join the monkeys
1. you get to touch grass I know you get to beat: try to touch grass 99% challenge impossible
the
2. your iq increases rapidly why? easy is because humans are social animals and 1 person's iq is a lot smaller then 10 peoples iq combined
3.is monkeys are cool
final but not last bananas are yummy

Crimson Tree
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Crimson Tree » Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:43 pm

Chimi, who is still monitoring multiversal communications, lets out a rather harrowing guttural screech seeing the nation of sapient monkeys attack Japan on her holoscreen.
"You two need to end this, NOW!" She screams to the duelists.

Romanic Imperium
Minister

Postby Romanic Imperium » Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:45 pm

Crimson Tree wrote:Chimi, who is still monitoring multiversal communications, lets out a rather harrowing guttural screech seeing the nation of sapient monkeys attack Japan on her holoscreen.

Atalanta stumbles out of her room since everyone is asleep.

"Go to sleep. Please or at least dont wake us up. Atalanta stumbles off

Crimson Tree
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Crimson Tree » Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:48 pm

"I can't sleep. I have to monitor the link so nobody fires a nuke through it."

Romanic Imperium
Minister

Postby Romanic Imperium » Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:50 pm

Crimson Tree wrote:"I can't sleep. I have to monitor the link so nobody fires a nuke through it."

Atalanta Yawns

"Couldnt you find someone else to do it?"

Big brained monkeys
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 13, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Big brained monkeys » Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:51 pm

Crimson Tree wrote:Chimi, who is still monitoring multiversal communications, lets out a rather harrowing guttural screech seeing the nation of sapient monkeys attack Japan on her holoscreen.

Ok :)
Last edited by Big brained monkeys on Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
why you should join the monkeys
1. you get to touch grass I know you get to beat: try to touch grass 99% challenge impossible
the
2. your iq increases rapidly why? easy is because humans are social animals and 1 person's iq is a lot smaller then 10 peoples iq combined
3.is monkeys are cool
final but not last bananas are yummy

Crimson Tree
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Crimson Tree » Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:52 pm

"Not without spending an hour reapplying admin privileges, no."

Romanic Imperium
Minister

Postby Romanic Imperium » Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:53 pm

Crimson Tree wrote:"Not without spending an hour reapplying admin privileges, no."

"Dont you have AI copies of yourself do those then get some sleep were gonna need it tomorrow"

Kjalaara
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Kjalaara » Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:53 am

"This is good, we are making some real progress here. With that agreement, we are close to peace. As before the only threat to peace is the side supporting the failed state that used to be called Japan. By now, the side let by the Romanic Imperium has caused millions of civilian death and continues to indiscriminately slaughter civilians only - and I must put an emphasis on this - only on Japan proper! They are fighting against the people of Japan. Not against Crimson Tree who's soldiers are by now perceived as defenders of the civilian population together with the Sky Reavers. For now the Romanic Imperium would be well advised if it gets their allies under control. No one is slaughtering civilians anymore but those still fighting and bombing for no reason other than to murder civilians. The withdrawal has long agreed on but it cannot commence because the alliance lead by the Romanic Imperium is hindering it arguing they want to facilitate it. Order, ladies and gentlemen, order, disciplin and honour are the prerequisites to run an army and a nation. Unfortunately - and I must say I am surprised by that - these are not traits that can be found in the alliance of the Romanic Imperium. Besides the Roman Legions it is just a chaotic band of savages running amok. You must control these people or they will control you."

Crimson Tree Peace Treaty
  • A Sky Reaver humanitarian aid group will assist in rebuilding Japan.
  • All armies are to withdraw at once. - Failure to withdraw will see you barred from this universe and ejected to your own.
  • Crimson Tree is granted their independence
  • Dr. Chisana Akagi doctor will stand trial in multiversal court.

"With the agreed upon peace treaty we kindly request the Romanic Imperium to bring order to the alliance they are commanding and end the wanton murder of civilians in Japan. These people are murdering civilians for no reason. If they would win – which is impossible – we would withdraw. Something we only cannot do because they continue with their murder campaign. If they lose – which they inevitably will – Rome will lose all it's influence in Japan. There is a reason why the Empress has volunteered to fight in a duel while none of the other leaders of her alliance have. They are afraid of combat as their soldiers are afraid. Unlike the Romanic Imperium they have no honour, no dignity and no self-esteem. They do not even have the slightest idea about war and conflict and just kill the civilians for the pure fun of it knowing that they cannot win anything by that which is not already agreed upon."

Greater Gyelidor
Lobbyist

Founded: May 20, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Gyelidor » Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:18 am

OOC: where is this headed?

Kjalaara
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Kjalaara » Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:31 am

Greater Gyelidor wrote:OOC: where is this headed?

OOC: Nowhere, Crimson Tree is running it for fun. Basically anything goes. Character play, WMDs, diplomacy, trade...so far we have had a little bit of everything. OP is god, other than that there are no rules, no tech limit no nothing. OP is doing an excellent job. All the people in here are good role players. Do as you please.

Crimson Tree
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Crimson Tree » Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:37 am

Kjalaara wrote:
Greater Gyelidor wrote:OOC: where is this headed?

OOC: Nowhere, Crimson Tree is running it for fun. Basically anything goes. Character play, WMDs, diplomacy, trade...so far we have had a little bit of everything. OP is god, other than that there are no rules, no tech limit no nothing. OP is doing an excellent job. All the people in here are good role players. Do as you please.

OOC: I am planning on having this be canon to my nation's lore, but it is just a bit of fun

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents