NATION

PASSWORD

TV-N4 Newspaper [MT] [IC]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Kingdom of Intermaria
Envoy

Founded: Aug 07, 2022
Ex-Nation

TV-N4 Newspaper [MT] [IC]

Postby Kingdom of Intermaria » Sat Sep 24, 2022 5:35 am

TV-N4 Newspaper is now open for print media readers, and amaze thousands of these readers from shocking information, or news which had just happened just now.

Who only is allowed to write/ create news:
The Aituia,
Kingdom of Intermaria
The Amarathine News Network

News format:
Code: Select all
[table][td][tab=1][/tab][blocktext][floatleft][/floatleft][align=right][i][b]TV-N4 Newspaper[/b]
Author name (Ayton Dari for social media type and for tech, Tor Cary for shooting, terror or violence and Ano Nerj for the weather)[/i][/align]

[hr][/hr]
[i][size=150][b][align=center]News title[/align][/b][/size][/i]
[hr][/hr]

[NEWS BODY, LEAD AND STUFF MUST BE PUT HERE]

[i][b]"[u]News is information filled with fact[/u]"[/b][/i]

[hr][/hr][i][u] Author, TV-N4 Newspaper[/u][/i][/blocktext][tab=1][/tab][/td][/table]

Last edited by Kingdom of Intermaria on Sun Sep 25, 2022 6:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Republik Federasi ouf Aituia Since 1700s
Come live in Aituia - thousands of opportunities and sites you can visit!
||TV-N4|||  Kaw Time: 8:36 AM |  Rover Time: 3:36 AM |  Take a break at Coldhart Donuts! Eat now! |  Want a fast internet connection free for 5 months, with 7.2 GB load? Buy our freebie coupons which only costs 1 Astardia Unit! Come buy now. |  29° Cloudy in Kaw. |
OoC Scrolly | My Forum Name: Mauser | Account age: Less than a year. | Pronouns: NotHuman/NotHuman (I'm trolling with ya) | Other accounts outside of NS: Roblox PC

Kingdom of Intermaria
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of Intermaria » Sun Sep 25, 2022 4:55 am

TV-N4 Newspaper
Ano Nerj

Super Typhoon Efor hits Kaw

Super Typhoon Efor hits Kaw!
Super Typhoon Efor, now in the west of Kaw as of September 25, would hit the Main City in Kaw, Aituia

2 people, Henri Orkan and Unja Tonic, an Sodor national, would be killed from the Super Typhoon yesterday, September 14, 2022.

The AG-PM (Aituian Government - Prime Minister) states in Twitter=post?81729188=we-the-aituian-government-aplogize-for-...-need.ai.gov that " We apologize for the families who have lost their sons, mothers, fathers, brothers or sisters. We will try our best to find the missing people,"

After this Twitter post, the Government begins sending the ADNDD (Aituian Department of National Development and Defence) to the areas deeply or heavily affected by the rain. Sources claim up to 150 people were missing after this super typhoon.

"News is information filled with fact"

Ano Nerj, TV-N4 Newspaper
Last edited by Kingdom of Intermaria on Sun Sep 25, 2022 4:58 am, edited 3 times in total.
||TV-N4|||  Kaw Time: 8:36 AM |  Rover Time: 3:36 AM |  Take a break at Coldhart Donuts! Eat now! |  Want a fast internet connection free for 5 months, with 7.2 GB load? Buy our freebie coupons which only costs 1 Astardia Unit! Come buy now. |  29° Cloudy in Kaw. |
OoC Scrolly | My Forum Name: Mauser | Account age: Less than a year. | Pronouns: NotHuman/NotHuman (I'm trolling with ya) | Other accounts outside of NS: Roblox PC

Kingdom of Intermaria
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of Intermaria » Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:31 am

TV-N4 Newspaper
Archoi Narkov

1 NSD is now 2,927.22 Modern Astardias!

In the Central Bank of Kaw in Kaw, Aituia, the bankers and investers panic as inflation rises in Aituia.

According to the DET (Department of Econamy and Treasury) Secretary, Onig Castro, that "[...] was caused by the gas blockade in the Mainland. We shouldn't panic because this will only happen for only this day. "

Currently, the prices of gas has rosed to 822.78 Astardias per liter. The price of bread is now around 8,000 Astardias.

Archoi Narkov, TV-N4 Newspaper

The Aituia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 24, 2022
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Aituia » Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:10 am

Warning!, you are reading an very biased newspaper news from an fake author, the news is real, but the bias is in the blog. [This blog is fact-checked and edited in Fact Check News website, but we can not edit the newspaper as it is already mass produced. We have made multiple warnings 4 minutes after this news was produced.]
TV-N4 Newspaper
Enri Hols

R-1 Car Racing begins in Rover as Rover East/ Beachport is on plan

As Beachport City, east of Rover city would be beginning to be built, the first R-1 Car Racing would also take part in Beachport, 3 months from now. You know Aituians are THE best car drivers, better than those small Northern idiots.

The authorities in Beachport would agree that this is true, and would also claim that there will be a more bigger mall, more bigger than Grand Kaw Mall. Beachport authorities also say that Beachport will have 750,000 homes/ apartments, including homeless-friendly, less-depressing apartments, and making the city VERY good!

Beachport mayor, Henrik Jonson tweets "[...], Beachport will serve as an economic, eco-friendly and free housing city for thousands to live and work in," he also states that " Beachport will be full of activities, and environmental-friendly factories with good systems, " meaning this is the MOST best city ever! Beachport is the best!

"News is information filled with fact TV-N4 BEST PRINT MEDIA COMPANY EVER!!!!!!!"

Enri Hols, TV-N4 Newspaper
Last edited by The Aituia on Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:14 am, edited 4 times in total.
────────────────────────────────────────
IC✧───AITUIA───✧OoC
FIGHTING FOR THE REPUBLIC!

Kingdom of Intermaria
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of Intermaria » Thu Oct 13, 2022 11:25 pm

Government News
Sergeant Ani Berdun, Aituian Nationalist Army

Long live Aituia, Long live our Junta!

____AGN____

Our glorious nation has now been liberated to the Aituian Nationalist Army, we must bow to our actual leader, General Sokrano. There is no genocide in Rover. Social Media 'twitter feeds', 'Factbook posts', 'YouWatch videos' will be irrelevant, and these Social Medias will be blocked for all ages, for the sake of the Army. If you believe in any genocides in Rover, you must run. Stop showing fake propaganda informations to our citizens about any genocides. And TV-N4, stop running away from us.

"News is information filled with fact Long live the Junta! Death to tyranny!"

Author, TV-N4 Newspaper
Last edited by Kingdom of Intermaria on Thu Oct 13, 2022 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kingdom of Intermaria
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of Intermaria » Fri Oct 14, 2022 4:43 pm

Government News
Sergeant Ani Berdun, Aituian Nationalist Army

Wanted: Arnic Dun

____AGN____

Our glorious leader, General Sokrano wants Arnic Dun, dead. If you ever see him, kill him. Ignore any 'outposts' that those International scums defend on. These outposts are our land, and we have the right to tresspass their 'land'. Arnic Dun is a traitor, and was the one who brought KTO to Aituia. We must not bow for any nation, except for the Aituian Nationalist Army.

"News is information filled with fact Long live the Junta! Death to tyranny!"

Author, TV-N4 Newspaper
Last edited by Kingdom of Intermaria on Fri Oct 14, 2022 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kingdom of Intermaria
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of Intermaria » Fri Oct 14, 2022 4:55 pm

TV-N4 Newspaper
Hatuk Gar

Aituia nearing second Civil War

Aituia, its allies now defend themselves against the Aituian Nationalist Army, responsible for artillery shelling the Airport in the Main City, Kaw.

Meanwhile, in Rover, thousands of Roverians/Mainlanders rush to the borders to get a better life, after rumors spread like wildfire, talking about genocides in the city. The Aituian Defence Council, just made 2 days after the civil war, would try and retake lands in North, West Archipelago and Rover.

Hatuk Gar, TV-N4 Newspaper
Last edited by Kingdom of Intermaria on Fri Oct 14, 2022 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Aituia
Chargé d'Affaires

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Aituia » Mon Oct 31, 2022 11:25 pm

(ASALAC Budget but in billions, 1.1 is 1.1B, 0.01 is a million, 0.2 is 200M)
TV-N4 Newspaper
Author, Eta Samm

ASALAC Budget rose as 2nd Civil War ends

ASALAC [Aituian Seal Air Land Army Command] Budget rises to 220M Astardias as the 1st and 2nd Civil War ends. The Head of ASALAC claims it as 'a way to be prepared incase of the same situation'. Citizens were angered with this opinion that they have decided to protest in Kaw Square once again, one claiming at an Social Media 'Why not instead, ban corruption, do an investigation in your military, and help rebuild our very bad infrastracture?'.

The government meanwhile, denies claims of forcefully rising the ASALAC Budget. One government official states ', we are not involved with this case. We deny the theories since we are NOT involved, tell that to my brothers in the parliament if that is true, and they will deny that. '

Eta Samm, TV-N4 Newspaper
IC✧───AITUIA───✧OoC

The Aituia
Chargé d'Affaires

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Aituia » Wed Nov 09, 2022 12:46 am

Test
Last edited by The Aituia on Thu Jul 27, 2023 3:42 am, edited 4 times in total.
IC✧───AITUIA───✧OoC

The Aituia
Chargé d'Affaires

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Aituia » Fri Jan 06, 2023 5:44 am

Closed for now, I'll create a modern and new one
IC✧───AITUIA───✧OoC