NATION

PASSWORD

Diplomatic Summit between Marajarbia and Bakivaland!

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Diplomatic Summit between Marajarbia and Bakivaland!

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:56 pm

IC: After a series of closed door negotiations via a series of diplomatic backchannels, the governments of The Marajarbian Federation and Bakivaland have agreed to host diplomatic negotiations. These negotiations will primarily focus on the establishment of a UADC-TOA Relationship, but will also discuss a series of diplomatic and commercial agreements between the present parties. Hosted in the large Marajarbian city of Port Shanghai, this summit is expected to bring great results during a time of an international trade war.

OOC: The following is for Southeast Marajarbia and Bakivaland only. Any unwelcome posts by any player that is not either or will be voided.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:58 pm

An unnamed Marajarbian representative arrives with a series of documents in his hand. He takes his seat and awaits for the arrival of the representative from Bakivaland.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Bakivaland
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 18, 2022
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Bakivaland » Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:04 am

A representative from Bakivaland walks into the building, clad in a black suit and tie, black trousers, and black shoes. He sits down next to the Marajarbian representative, ready to speak. He holds documents in his hand, relating to important diplomatic issues.

"Hello, how are you? My name is Kjell Mensen, Bakavish diplomat."
("Hei, hvordan har du det? Jeg heter Kjell Mensen, Bakavish diplomat." In Norwegian)

Kjell places their hand in the air, signaling for a hand shake.
Last edited by Bakivaland on Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:40 am, edited 3 times in total.
An avid politics nerd

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:17 am

Bakivaland wrote:A representative from Bakivaland walks into the building, clad in a black suit and tie, black trousers, and black shoes. He sits down next to the Marajarbian representative, ready to speak. He holds documents in his hand, relating to important diplomatic issues.

("Hei, hvordan har du det? Jeg heter Kjell Mensen, Bakavish diplomat." In Norwegian)

The Marajarbian representative would shake Kjell's hand, and state "I am good. Now, as our first topic, I have been instructed to discuss trade between both countries. The Marajarbian Government is interested in trading with other, smaller nations as the ongoing trade war takes place, and the Marajarbian Construction and Shipping Group is also interested in building infrastructure in Bakivaland."

Bakivaland
Diplomat

Postby Bakivaland » Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:59 am

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
Bakivaland wrote:A representative from Bakivaland walks into the building, clad in a black suit and tie, black trousers, and black shoes. He sits down next to the Marajarbian representative, ready to speak. He holds documents in his hand, relating to important diplomatic issues.

The Marajarbian representative would shake Kjell's hand, and state "I am good. Now, as our first topic, I have been instructed to discuss trade between both countries. The Marajarbian Government is interested in trading with other, smaller nations as the ongoing trade war takes place, and the Marajarbian Construction and Shipping Group is also interested in building infrastructure in Bakivaland."

"Ah yes, you building infrastructure in Bakivaland. I believe that would be a wonderful idea, but we would have to discuss with our Department of Infrastructure. I believe that we would be able to commence trade, as we have a surplus of resources. Trade between our nations would strengthen their relationship, bettering both of our countries." Kjell pauses "I would also like to touch on the diplomatic situation of our countries. We believe it would better both of our countries to form a non-aggression pact, or even fight alongside each other in war."
Last edited by Bakivaland on Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:02 am, edited 3 times in total.
An avid politics nerd

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Mon Aug 15, 2022 2:00 pm

Bakivaland wrote:

"Ah yes, you building infrastructure in Bakivaland. I believe that would be a wonderful idea, but we would have to discuss with our Department of Infrastructure. I believe that we would be able to commence trade, as we have a surplus of resources. Trade between our nations would strengthen their relationship, bettering both of our countries." Kjell pauses "I would also like to touch on the diplomatic situation of our countries. We believe it would better both of our countries to form a non-aggression pact, or even fight alongside each other in war."

“The non-aggression pact sounds like a good idea.”

Bakivaland
Diplomat

Postby Bakivaland » Mon Aug 15, 2022 3:40 pm

"Now, back to trade, what would your country be able to trade with us?"
An avid politics nerd

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Mon Aug 15, 2022 3:45 pm

Bakivaland wrote:"Now, back to trade, what would your country be able to trade with us?"

"Just about anything and everything. Importing and exporting goods successfully from many nations is what helps the Marajarbian economy grow, and with current ongoing Janpian actions against the Federation, this is what we can offer."

Bakivaland
Diplomat

Postby Bakivaland » Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:30 pm

Bakivaland wrote:"Now, back to trade, what would your country be able to trade with us?"

"Just about anything and everything. Importing and exporting goods successfully from many nations is what helps the Marajarbian economy grow, and with current ongoing Janpian actions against the Federation, this is what we can offer."

"Oh, that is great. We have a surplus of coffee and lingonberries, but we also have overseas territories that can get us more exotic items."
Last edited by Bakivaland on Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
An avid politics nerd

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:51 pm

Bakivaland wrote:

"Oh, that is great. We have a surplus of coffee and lingonberries, but we also have overseas territories that can get us more exotic items."

"There's another thing to discuss, and that is establishing a good relationship between the TOA and UADC alliances."

Bakivaland
Diplomat

Postby Bakivaland » Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:15 am

Bakivaland wrote:"Oh, that is great. We have a surplus of coffee and lingonberries, but we also have overseas territories that can get us more exotic items."

"There's another thing to discuss, and that is establishing a good relationship between the TOA and UADC alliances."

"Yeah, I believe that we would benefit each other if we established a good relationship between our alliances."
An avid politics nerd

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:26 am

Bakivaland wrote:

"Yeah, I believe that we would benefit each other if we established a good relationship between our alliances."

"Agreed. The UADC is a mega-alliance which seeks to rebuild the world after the inevitable second Civil War Season and all involved geopolitical changes, while the TOA seeks to help out small nations with a wide variety of issues. Both alliances establishing a relationship with one another will do wonders for everybody throughout the vast international community."

Bakivaland
Diplomat

Postby Bakivaland » Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:58 am

Bakivaland wrote:"Yeah, I believe that we would benefit each other if we established a good relationship between our alliances."

"Agreed. The UADC is a mega-alliance which seeks to rebuild the world after the inevitable second Civil War Season and all involved geopolitical changes, while the TOA seeks to help out small nations with a wide variety of issues. Both alliances establishing a relationship with one another will do wonders for everybody throughout the vast international community."

"Agreed. Also, we should establish a relationship between the Unlambia Foreign Aid Committee and the UADC, as that would probably benefit the international community as well. Just recently, actually, we sent a humanitarian aid team to UKUS to help with their poor economic environment."
An avid politics nerd

Bakivaland
Diplomat

Postby Bakivaland » Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:59 am

"Possibly even forming a coalition of sorts."
An avid politics nerd

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:11 am

Bakivaland wrote:

"Agreed. Also, we should establish a relationship between the Unlambia Foreign Aid Committee and the UADC, as that would probably benefit the international community as well. Just recently, actually, we sent a humanitarian aid team to UKUS to help with their poor economic environment."

"That could work a lot. It could especially help facilitate a rapid reconstruction of the world from Civil War Season, and could even help prevent another chaos period."

Bakivaland
Diplomat

Postby Bakivaland » Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:20 am

Bakivaland wrote:"Agreed. Also, we should establish a relationship between the Unlambia Foreign Aid Committee and the UADC, as that would probably benefit the international community as well. Just recently, actually, we sent a humanitarian aid team to UKUS to help with their poor economic environment."

"That could work a lot. It could especially help facilitate a rapid reconstruction of the world from Civil War Season, and could even help prevent another chaos period."

"Ageed,"
Kjell picks up his documents, rereading one, his instructions
"Now, I have been ordered to discuss a dual-citizenship agreement, allowing the citizens of our countries to have citizenship of both countries."
Last edited by Bakivaland on Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
An avid politics nerd

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:41 am

Bakivaland wrote:

"Ageed,"
"Now, I have been ordered to discuss a dual-citizenship agreement, allowing the citizens of our countries to have citizenship of both countries."

"That could also help out a lot with tourism."

Bakivaland
Diplomat

Postby Bakivaland » Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:51 am

Bakivaland wrote:"Ageed,"

"That could also help out a lot with tourism."

"Yeah, it could. Good point."
An avid politics nerd

Bakivaland
Diplomat

Postby Bakivaland » Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:00 pm

"Now, while we are on the topic of tourism, I think it would be a good idea to advertise tourism between our countries, as this could help us both economically."
An avid politics nerd

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:09 pm

Bakivaland wrote:"Now, while we are on the topic of tourism, I think it would be a good idea to advertise tourism between our countries, as this could help us both economically."

"That also could work out. This program could also be expanded to members of the respective alliances both of our homelands have contributed to."

Bakivaland
Diplomat

Postby Bakivaland » Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:14 pm

Bakivaland wrote:"Now, while we are on the topic of tourism, I think it would be a good idea to advertise tourism between our countries, as this could help us both economically."

"That also could work out. This program could also be expanded to members of the respective alliances both of our homelands have contributed to."

"I agree. We would need to bring this up with their diplomats."
An avid politics nerd

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:27 pm

Bakivaland wrote:

"I agree. We would need to bring this up with their diplomats."

"Agreed. The last topic I believe we should discuss should be cooperation between both alliances in reconstruction. While that was partially discussed earlier, reconstruction itself was never discussed, and plenty of nations have suffered from fighting this Civil War Season, from Aursi to Acornesia, so we would like to request that the TOA aid the UADC in such an effort."

Bakivaland
Diplomat

Postby Bakivaland » Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:38 pm

Bakivaland wrote:"I agree. We would need to bring this up with their diplomats."

"Agreed. The last topic I believe we should discuss should be cooperation between both alliances in reconstruction. While that was partially discussed earlier, reconstruction itself was never discussed, and plenty of nations have suffered from fighting this Civil War Season, from Aursi to Acornesia, so we would like to request that the TOA aid the UADC in such an effort."

"I'm sure the TOA would be happy to help with reconstruction. We can all call on the UFAC to assist with us as well, as that is their primary goal."

Kjell pauses

"Now, before we are done, I would like to discuss the relationship between The Nyeru, specifically Unlambia, and the UADC. I believe that we should construct military bases in the regions to better our protection during a war. Also, we should start an arctic research program within Unlambia to learn the secrets of the arctic."
An avid politics nerd

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:46 pm

Bakivaland wrote:

"I'm sure the TOA would be happy to help with reconstruction. We can all call on the UFAC to assist with us as well, as that is their primary goal."

Kjell pauses

"Now, before we are done, I would like to discuss the relationship between The Nyeru, specifically Unlambia, and the UADC. I believe that we should construct military bases in the regions to better our protection during a war. Also, we should start an arctic research program within Unlambia to learn the secrets of the arctic."

"I agree. That might prove beneficial just like everything else that was discuss. Now, Mr. Kjell, I believe we should finish signing this treaty and then our business here will be done."

Bakivaland
Diplomat

Postby Bakivaland » Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:57 pm

"Agreed, thank you sir."

Kjell proceeds to finish signing the treaty.
Kjell gets up from his chair and bows

"Now, thank for your time. I best be heading back."

Kjell says goodbye in Norwegian, and leaves, guards outside of the room escort him away.
Last edited by Bakivaland on Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
An avid politics nerd

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents