NATION

PASSWORD

War of Laraosi Succession (IC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Romextly » Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:30 am

Cuaraca
The apparent appearance of over 1,000 men to the south of them was an alarming process. They had just finish encircling the city to lay the siege when they had gotten confirmation of the landing of a battalion near them. They immidiately began to prepare their armored battalion. They bunkered their vehicles down and faced a few of them to the general direction of the Paratroopers. The LC there began calling in for large ordanance, dormant since their arrival due o the want of not shooting at civilians.

Immediately, the mortar support teams began to set up their shots toward the encampment of the paratroopers. Thanks to the intelligence provided to them, they started to fire on the large amounts of soldiers that they could recognize. Their first shots began to come close, but soon they were dropping multiple shells onto the Raudoyan positions. Meanwhile, Brigadier General Rinaldi called for airstrikes to come in. Only then did he learn of another landing near Ojamello.

Once he had, he decided that would be forced to thin his force. He sent one of his Armored Battalion to move over to Ojamello. The Battalion had it's positioned taken care of by the 500 Imperii soldiers, who had less firepower but still had heavy MG's and a good defensive position. On the way to Ojarmello, they moved quickly towards it, being only being a couple of hours drive. However, they soon found large amounts of the
road had been destroyed. Theyw were then forced to go offroads which would cause them to lose maybe another hour to complete the trip

Ojamello
The command at Ojamello was in chaos. The piers had been sabotaged by two men. The ships nearby had camera that they could see, however they were of questionable quality and would take a long time to make into a resolute picture and then go looking around for the men. These problems were minor as they could get light docks, not able to hold as many stuff, but workable enough for the minute. However, most of the manpower at the time was beingarmed. The support staff of the men, numbering maybe over 100 men were in a tough situation. OVer 1000 men had parachuted outside of Ojamello and seeked to take the city over.

The support staff, having all received basic training, were armed and ordered to protect mostly the airport which contained the squadrons of aircraft that they would have to depend upon to survive. Meanwhile, sailors from RSN Algeare, which was in port restocking, moved to defend the port. 300 sailors, given their rifles were to protect the port. This ragtag group would have to keep the paratroopers off. However, if they managed to hold for two days, maybe less, over 6,000 men from the Army Brigade and Imperii Regiment would arrive, dwarfing any paratrooper force. As an additional tool in their pocket, they had almost 50 multirole aircraft with 24 more on the way to help defend.

However, one squadron, the Bluejays, would have to support the siege in Curaca, leaving them with 24 aircraft at the moment. But that was enough for the moment. The support staff, set about setting up defensive perimeters around the airport. MEanwhile, the Bluejays were sent off towards Cuaraca.

"Bluejay 1 in in the air." said the commander of the Bluejays, Lieutenant Colonel Todor Cvetkovic said

"Bluejay 5, with Flite 2 good."

"Bluejay 9, with flite 3 good."

"Bluejay 13, with Flite 4 good. Lovely sky, ain't it? " Said Captain Hali "Bug" Samaras. "Great day to be flying"

"Bluejay 17, Flite 5 good. Bug, shut the hell up. No one wants to hear your voice."

"I know you love me."

"Guys, seriously. Bluejay 21, Flite 6 good."

"Well, lets get this show ready then." Cvetkovic said. "Boys, they are paratroopers so they probably won't have anything in AA. However, they could have Stingers." Out of the corner of the eye, he could see plumes of dirt and then men on the ground cowering. "Well men, good hunting." He then dipped towards the largest cluster he could find got close and released his bombs. Behind him, he could see his Flite doing the same.

"LET'S fucking GOOO!!"

"Calm down Attila. I got a direct hit!"

"Man, look at them fly. I think I'm going to puke."

"Let's go back men. Job ain't finished." He turned his jet around, with the rest of the flite following him. Around him, he saw the rest of the squadron doing the same. He started aiming his autocannon at soldiers close by and let loose.

"Oh SHIT! I got locked on!"

"What? Bluejay 3, is it a Stinger?"

"Yes sir, it's a -" Suddenly, there was an explosion behind Cvetkovic. The stinger had hit the fuel, causing the plane to go up in a huge fireball."ROKO!! Fucking god!"

"Fuck all of you!" Bluejay 4 started firing his autocannon at any men he saw as the rest of the squadron seeked for revenge for their fallen comrade.

"Let's go men." Cvetnovic ordered after they had gotten their ammunitions going near spent. "Let's go back to base." He soon got th rest of the squadron to return back to the Ojamello Airport and start refueling and rearming their planes. Once he had landed and gotten off his plane, Cvetnovic went to the bathroom. After looking at himself in the mirror, he started to punch the mirror "FUCK!"

Nearby them, Russelli's Revenge Squadron had the same action against the Battalion near Ojamello, dropping AP bombs and strafing them with Autocannons. None of their planes were shot down, however one sustained some heavy damage and only narrowly landed back at the airport. Hopefully, with the attacks of the squadrons on both of the battalions would weaken them both.

Laraos wrote:Huara City, Laraos

King Rawa III had commandeered the waterfront mayor's residence, that of the Orccosupa Mansion, an old terracotta stately manor that overlooked the curve of the harbor and the tall buildings of the commercial district of the port, while its own neighbors were the homes of the other wealthy elites of the city. However, the grand lawn of the mansion had become overrun with soldiers and was neatly lined with command tents as they carried out the orders from their King. Yanawayuta Nahuis, personal aid of the king, lead the Romextlian major general and his adjutant through the double doors of the Orccosupa Mansion and into the mayoral office to find King Rawa III.

The King, still a young man, sat behind a heavy cherrywood desk. He was of short stature and thin build with his dark black hair in the sunisimpa style. He had removed the Paicha, locking the precious headpiece away. He wore instead the royal war headpiece, a gold band that pinned to his top knot shaped a sapphire heron in flight the size of his palm. Sundisk earrings hung from his pierced ears and a ring of state sat on his finger. The smaller but no less grand headpiece was worn by the King of Laraos during times of war. He was an average-looking fellow, even in his military uniform. He looked average ever more so with his sister-in-law at his side.

Standing behind. quite literally in this case, Rawa III was Princess Aitana, shorter and thinner than her rival older sister, and all the more breathtakingly beautiful. She still more all black, her black sari belted to her thin waist and looping up across her chest and over her head, hiding her hair so that only her face and hands were visible. Aitana's eyes were the color of an ocean abyss and shined with sharpness as she observed all around her. Seated before the King and the princess was Admiral Pinto Ccahuantico, who had been amongst the first to declare for Rawa III and General Mamak Macavilca. Macavilca had originally been a colonel at the on set of the conflict, but had quickly earned the favor of the king and been raised to general. Tall, charming and ambitious, it had been Macavilca's urging that Rawa III had sent three thousand men under Colonel Quraoqllo Yacupaico to aid in the siege of Cuaraca and four thousand men under Colonel Nacchi Macavilca (the general's brother) to capture Pusacaya.

The Major General walked into the room in his full Dress uniform along with his Brigadier General. They both gave secretive glances at the room where the King was to see any glance of Rawa's personality. After returning, their full attention on the four men and woman in front of them. They both respectfully bowed to the King, as was the custom for foreign monarchs. Then Voltesky addressed the King. "King Rawa III, true Ruler of Laraos, I am Major General Josef Voltesky. With me is my right hand man, Brigadier General Trajan Silo. We come on part of our ruler, Emperor Diego Scorpius. Our Emperor pledges his support for you. As such, I gift you my sword.." He then unsheathed his sword with his right hand and detached the sheath with his left. He did a ceremonial twirl and slowly turned it horizontally and sheathed it back on again. The hilt was a beautiful silver lace with a small emerald encrusted in the pommel. The sheathe was hardened Cicilian Black Leather with swirls of silver.

Ciudad de Roma

Emperor Diego finished the signing the document in front of him. There were dozens of cameras in front of him, a few of of them being from Laraos news channels, invited by the Emperor to broadcast the signing. He looked up and smiled before continuing.

"This document, Decree on Modernizing Laraos will help make the lives of the average Laraosian much easier. IT permits for 2 Billion initial funding for these purposes
1. Help pay for oil and gas experts to look for such resources in Laraos.
2. IT will help lay down a oil pipeline from the closest Romextlian Rig to help deliver cheap gas to Laraos.
3. It will hel start the construction of Oil refineries and electrical Grids to create cheap gasoline and electricity for the Laraos citizens.

It also will dedicate 1.1 Billion to help modernize the agriculture of Laraos. We will help pay for modern heavy utilites used by small farmers to help produce cheap and nutritous food for the Laraos. Hopefully, this will make the lives of those living in Laraos much better."

Along with that Decree, Emperor Diego authorized a 100 Million NSD Loan to the Doctrian Government to help pay for some of their expenses.

Huara City Airport

The Private Jet stairway touched down on the runway, allowing for two men to step down. The first one was Praetorian Guard Lajos Simon. With his was Count Renatus Cornicen, Count of Hangria. He was one of the Emperor's Favorite, known for his ability to get administrative work done with ruthless efficiency. As such, he was given the job of going to Laraos and direct the money that had just been granted in the Recent decree.

He entered the car waiting for him beside the plane.

"Where are we going Lajos?"

"The King's place so that you can introduce yourself to him."

"Right." He looked out te window. "I still can't believe that I got the job."

"All that hard work paid off."

"It's probably going to be the most exciting thing I'll have, being miles away from the front line."

"At least it'll get you promoted afterwards."

"Yeah. I'll knock this out of the park and then we can work from there." He then stared out the window as he saw the city of Huara pass by.

Yitanka
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 23, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Yitanka » Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:00 pm

Dejanca, Kingdom of Laraos

After a couple of days of looking for a candidate, Yitankan field agent Hauseki Go found who they were looking for: Ticahuanca Jaillita. She was a powerfully built dockworker who seemed apathetic towards the monarchy, was concerned for the future of her people, and whose opinion was respected enough that her peers seemed to want her input on the current state of things in Laraos. As member of the working class who had an air of almost brutal honesty about them, Hauseki was certain she would be exactly the kind of person they would need to kickstart a revolution. All that remained was to court her interest and get her in the KoAnWi's pocket.

This next step made Hauseki nervous. While the KoAnWi agent had experience collecting information and running logistics, she had never had to recruit someone to help stage an uprising like this before. Though to be fair, the only members of the KoAnWi who did have such experience were now top brass, and the fact that she was next on the list gave her some semblance of hope.

But only some.

Waiting for Ticahuanca while doing her best to make it not seem as if she were loitering, each hour that passed felt like an eternity. She rehearsed over and over in her head what she would say, going over every possible angle she could come from and weighing them against one another. Would she be more receptive to promises of aid to her people, or was her hatred of the monarchy strong enough that playing on that would sway her? Every question that burned away at Hauseki's mind, every potential variable that held the future uncertain, shook the agent and brought her down into further doubt. Though she wouldn't have to endure the torturous wait for much longer.

As Ticahuanca left her home for the day Hauseki waited, not wanting to make it seem as if she were ambushing her the second she stepped out the door. Then, after tailing her for a little while, she approached.

"E-excuse, miss?" Hauseki called out, running to catch up to her. The agent feigned panting, as if she had run from much farther to catch her, and let her own nervousness help naturally quicken her breathing.

"I heard you talking by the docks earlier...I mean, I think we all know that the monarchy...wait, no, um..."

Hauseki panicked for a moment as her ability to speak coherently fell apart, then she sighed.

"Alright, no bullshit this time," she said, looking up at the woman who easily had a foot over her in height. "My name is Hauseki. I want to help the people of Laraos fight for a better future, one where they don't have to worry about power-hungry aristocrats tearing up their home due to bloodlines and successions. One where the rich don't get richer and the poor don't get poorer. I want to give Laraos back to its people, and I need your help."

Ullagru, Kingdom of Laraos

Finally arriving in Ullagru, KoAnWi agent Ryau Yuyunki stepped off the boat and started got to work. Before he could do anything productive, he would first have to scout out the city and gauge whether or not it was even possible to start sowing seeds of discontent and the idea of revolution there. But it was work that wasn't going to do itself, so Ryau immediately started surveying the local populace for their thoughts on the current system.

As he eavesdropped on conversations and felt the people of Ullagru out, Ryau was also working an ulterior plan of his own devising. He knew there had to be some trace of a communist party in Laraos, for even the most oppressive regime wouldn't be able to fully stamp one out. If he could get in contact with some preexisting Laraosi communists it would make his work a thousand times easier. Whether his assumptions were true or not never crossed Ryau's mind, he was determined to find his own El Dorado here in Laraos.

Syunkau, Yitankan SSR

"Be grateful I am in a good mood today, else I would have made your punishment far worse."

Yauchi winced at the words.

"O-of course, thank you!" he stammered. The man was shaking like a dog, having spent the past hour being reduced to dust by the Chairman of the KoAnWi. All for not loading enough food and medical supplies onto the next shipment destined for Laraos. He was lucky that his field agents were taking as long as they were, for had the ship not been in port he would not have been able to correct his mistake. Yauchi didn't dare imagine the fate of his alter self in the reality where things had gone much, much worse.

As soon as the KoAnWi's Chairman left, Yauchi immediately scrambled his men to retrieve some of the weapons from the ship and replace them with whatever civilian supplies they could get their hands on. And, for the first time since his mother passed, Yauchi prayed.
- ☭ Former Soviet state that failed to recover after the dissolution of the USSR and has returned to Marxism-Leninism -
Founder of Comunipro and member of the KTO.

Yitankan National Information Service
YNIS: MS Hachiwa explodes off coast of Alaska, investigation into cause remains inconclusive. | Chairman Shinzu Taihau declared dead. Nation in mourning. | Treaty signed with Anagonia and Janpia strengthens ties between nations. | Sightings of a strange "shapeshifter" along northern coast proven false.

Coulcisen
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 14, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Coulcisen » Tue Jul 19, 2022 3:40 am

Laraos wrote:Machurata, Laraos

They also had the news that a new ally had come to aid in their support of King Lorian. Princess Ninana listened carefully to Lt. Commander Vellon considering his proposal. The interior of the nation had thus far been silent in their support one way or another. It was hoped that as the Lorite territory stretched across the center of the country and thus cut them off from the Doctrian dominated coastline, they would too fall in line beneath the regency's government. Not to mention with the rise of the rebels in Chacra and Pusacaya, pushing back the enemy would be more pressing than ever.

"Lt. Commander," said the princess after sharing a look with General Allaca, "You are right in that keeping the riverways and highland free of the rebels, but we must also support our campaign to secure the southern plains and break the siege of Cuaraca. Spilting your forces would perhaps be the best course of action, with aerial attacks focusing on the south and coast, while your Brigade and Colonel Naupari Nacchaulla secure the upper Carpajura."

Lieutenant Commander Vellon recognised the strategic merit of this plan. If the Lorites did not share his country's particular aims within this war (which, of course, they would not), then a divided attack placing support on lowland-occupying troops from the air would be a sound strategy. The Lieutenant Commander paused - could the air force really be abandoned in the plan to realise his own aims? Reluctantly, he felt it could. After all, the primary aim of this mission was the support of the Lorite cause. He smiled towards the princess.

"This course of action is most agreeable. The 1st Special Attack Group can largely be re-routed to the southern plains, to support your own forces. I will have the 47th and 70th Squadrons join the southern offensive later, after they have dropped off the 2nd and 4th Parachute Encouolan," the Lieutenant Commander typed five characters onto a tablet, to be sent as a low-encrypted signal to other troops - 'TA-MV' - as he awaited the end of the meeting.

The road to Haitolo,
Laraos

The 40th and 43rd tailed the Laraosi forces that were already enroute to Haitolo. It was believed that, as the events surrounding the takeover of the city took place, their forces, seemingly under a Colonel Naupari Nacchaulla, would be able to meet up with the small commando Encoulan from the Coulcisen. As the campaign developed, further Encoulav would serve as secondary waves, and the understanding that the paratroopers would drop in ahead of them. The de facto commander of the two Encoulan was a Lieutenant Colonel Resen, of the 43rd, while Lieutenant Colonel Polon of the 40th was the operational liaison of the first wave.

The communications officer of the 43rd approached the Lieutenant Colonel in charge and sat next to her.

"They've announced operational status for us, but they're halting the air force, ma'am."

The Lieutenant Colonel blinked, somewhat confused by this, "No doubt Vellon's got his orders from Lorite command," she let out an exasperated grunt, "What idiot would force us to engage in unknown terrain, in the mountains, away from larger population centres, without air support?"

"Likely not Vellon alone," the comms officer re-iterated.

"True," Resen said, sighing, "Whatever the eventuality, we'll meet up with their leader in Haitolo. Maybe clear some things up."

The vehicles of the 43rd and 40th rolled into Haitolo. Very quickly, they met up with the Haitolo-based force, and the Lieutenant Colonel exited the vehicle, and spoke to one of the soldiers.

"Lieutenant Colonel Resen Noatana of the 43rd Commando Encoulan, Coulcisen Army. I'd like to speak to your commanding officer... I was told to expect a colonel?"

Airport,
Machurata,
Laraos

As more and more of the land contingent arrived on transport planes, Lieutenant Commander Vellon, acting in his capacity as joint organiser of Laraosi operations, began to brief some of the squadron leaders on the mission at hand. He had occupied an empty hangar to deliver the briefing. He explained that while the land contingent was already meeting up with the Lorite military up the Carpajura, the air contingent had been ordered further south, to assist in aerial manoeuvres of the Lorite and allied military forces against Doctrian positions and in defence of Lorite holds. Once the briefing concluded, the 42nd Squadron's patrol aircraft would be sent south first to surveil the area, with the 55th Squadron acting as an escort, before the remainder of the 1st Special Group (barring the 47th and 70th, who would conclude their missions in the north before transporting the 2nd Special Group to the south in its support capacity) would accompany them to the active front. The mission to that point understood, Vellon dismissed the Air Force officers to enact his instructions.
Last edited by Coulcisen on Tue Jul 19, 2022 3:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Protectorate of Seld-Cordan, or The Coulcisen
Note: there is an etymology in my factbook, should it be required.

Edumaea
Political Columnist

Founded: Jun 26, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Edumaea » Tue Jul 19, 2022 11:26 am

Laraos wrote:"His Majesty thanks Padishah Benam for his assistance in putting down the rebel pretender. Together, we are confident that these criminals will not stand for long. You and your forces shall have open access to our airbase here in the capital."

Machurata

The Edumaean aircraft arrived in stages, staggered so as not to overwhelm the air control and ground staff of the military airbase outside the Laraosi capital. It began with the less flashy but absolutely critical logistics planes: the transports that carried mechanics, armorers, and other ground crews that would ensure the warplanes were fully equipped with the weapons and fuel they needed, as well as maintained and repaired when necessary. From a nice shady spot with a good view of the airfield, General Safavi stood and organized the disembarking and unloading. In this mode he revealed a harsh, impatient side to his personality, barking orders and demanding answers when things did not move as quickly as he wanted.

Once the support staff was on the ground, then the warplanes came in. Three squadrons of Su-30 multirole jets, thirty-six warplanes in total. Their pilots had flown them in from Edumaea itself, with in-flight refueling along the way and one stop in an allied power that sat between home and their destination. They had flown with extra fuel tanks and just a pair of air-to-air missiles under the wings, more for show than in anticipation of any opposition. The Doctrians couldn't exercise air control over the whole country, so there was plenty of safe sky for their approach.

Each squadron landed, one plane after another, and their pilots hurried to disembark. After hours in the cockpit, they were eager for some time on the ground, to stretch their legs, use a normal bathroom, and eat some real food. General Safavi permitted them a generous period of time to rest and recuperate. He had the feeling that there would be very little time for such leisure once they got going.

Kingdom of Bornai
Envoy

Founded: May 17, 2022
New York Times Democracy

Postby Kingdom of Bornai » Wed Jul 20, 2022 5:49 am

Port, Huara City

The Bornaian Ships have detected a few enemy airships coming to Ojamello. Rear Admiral Ferlins have ordered them to shoot enemy aircrafts if they ever detected any. The Bornaian Ships Fired multiple missiles, some of the aircraft are hit and some of them are even destroyed but many of the aircrafts are either undamaged or only have minor damages.

Airbase, Huara City

A team of 7 N-2Bs are getting ready for take off, they are tasked to patrol the skies from Ajawana to Chancyraca. The lead aircraft called-name Eagle 1 piloted by Captain Singu said "Eagle 1, taking off." as he push throttle as far as he can. Soon after he takes off, he is followed by the other 6 N-2Bs. As they patrol the calm sky, the radio sounded.

"This is HQ, come in Eagle 1."

"This is Eagle 1, what's the matter?"

"New orders from the higher ups, go to Ojamello and Support the Romextlyians."

"Got it HQ, Eagle 1 out."

He then said to the other Eagles "Eagles, we got new orders, we are going to Okamello and Bombing the enemy position with our guided bombs or whatever to support the Romextlyians."

Eagle 3 Complains "Haish, why would we need to go to Ojamello, can't they just send out other aircrafts?"

Eagle 2 Answers "Just follow the orders Eagle 3, they probably don't even have fighters to attack us, they would at most have AA Weaponry and we can just deploy our flares."

The rest of the Eagles started small chats until they reach 30 km from Ojamello when Eagle 1 said "Ready up boys, we are entering Ojamello, prepare for enemy AA Weaponry."

A few minutes later, Eagle 1 then radio the Romextlyian "Hello there Romextlyian Soldiers, this is the Captain of a Bornaian Jet Fighter team, we are here to support you."

Then the Eagles drop their bombs on the enemies.
Member of the MOCHOVIAN COOPERATIVE ACCORDS

A [15.83] civilization, according to this index.

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Romextly » Wed Jul 20, 2022 7:55 am

Near Ojamello
The ragtag Defense force stayed uneasy, keeping watch. They had gotten confirmation that the reinforcements from Huara City should be coming near in a day. The commander, Major Ajnur Avdic, stayed by the radio constantly. Hopefully, if the Raudoyans even regroup before the reinforcements arrive, they would be able to fend off a possible attack. Seeing as they still had 47 jets, they would easily break their will to fight before the men even tried to enter.

Suddenly, the radio came alive witha cackle.

"I repeat, this is Lieutenant Colonel Todor Popovic. Is Crawfoot 0-7 still up?"

Avdic grabbed the radio. "Lieutenant Colonel, this is Major Ajnur Avdic. Confirmation that Crawfoot 0-7 is still up."

"Copy that. My battalion should reach the airport in a couple of minutes."

Avdic nearly fell on a seat in relief. The other soldiers in the room seemed relieved as well. "Thank God. You guys are saviors."

"Haha! Well, I expect we'll be fed as heroes? We haven't eaten in a couple of hours and my men are mighty hungry."

"Of course."

15 minutes later

Over 20 of the vehicles reached the Airport perimeter and were allowed inside. The over 350 soldiers disembarked and moved up to form their order. Major Avdic stood outside as he waited for the Lieutenant Colonel to come outside. When he finally did, the Major Saluted. "Welcome back to Ojamello sir."

Popovic smiled "Good to be back. Couldn't bring all my men over here yet. We still need to retake the city."

"Of course sir. IF you may, I got some of the men to get your men a hot meal of beef broth, with some nice warm bread."

"Thank god. I need something to eat I'm famished."

In the rest of the city, the other 640 men joined up with the Seamen to retake the city. The APCs and IFV's rolled through the city with the soldiers following way. Once they had cleared the streets for any potential enemy combatant, the seamen returned to their ship while most of the soldiers moved towards the airport. A company was left near the residential area as to not interfere with the daily lives of the citizens, but also be nearby for any quick response.

Meanwhile, Commander Remigio Leone along with a couple of his men walked up to the Municipal Building. With them, they carried photos of Pinchi and Llactahuaman, the quality reaching the highest possible visibility they could manage with some reasonable sucess. However, they did not know who they were, which is what brought them to the Municipal building. Leone asked for the person with access to records and photos of citizens who lived in Ojamello. Once they were found he asked.

"We have pictures here of possible terrorists who destroyed the docks. I believe that we can find them in the records and we can catch them with no harm done."

Cuaraca
Meanwhile, the defensive ring got thinner around Cuaraca, leaving them with over 2,400 men at their positions. The reason for this is because another Battalion from the Armored Brigade was sent to finish off the Paratroopers who survived the aerial bombardments and strafing. The Battalion moved off in the general position of the last seen major body of the paratroopers. Also arriving were multiple MAPADS to help stop any aircraft coming in to assist the forces in the city.

They gained over 12 MANPADs at the moment, spreading them all across the defensive lines to maximize the area of coverage. At the moment, the soldiers are digging their fox holes deeper and moving more Heavier weaponry up front. They're moving in sandbags in front of the vehicles and their foxholes.

Between Ajawan and Ojamello.
The almost 5,000 strong force were getting closer. The commander, Colonel Vincenzo Rizzi, was forcing them to march faster than the recommended speed. But then again, almost no commander gave thought to the recommended speed as most times, they were racing to get into a good position. The men were already used to this as they had been trained to be better than what was recommended. The two regiments, both from different branches of the military had bonded. On the few stops that they had, they chatted for a little while and slept for the rest.

There was rumors that the force was to be almost 7,000 strong, however that was before two Army Battalions had split up to go north. Those men, lead by Lieutenant Colonel Seleukos Doukas. The man came from Aristocratic blood, his family having been The rulers of Kivotio before the Romextlians and Anglonsaxons conquered the Island and split it up. He was the second of his family to be actually loyal to Romextly, his father being the first. He was slated to take the rank Colonel, but was sent to Laraos along with his Brigade. Now however, they were getting close to Puscaya to help deter the Lorite push south.

Puscaya
One of the newest Squadrons, the Gentleminion squadron had only been recently named as such on the way to Laraos in honor of the new Minions movie. They had been the last Squadron to enter Laraos, they had held back to moving West. Instead, they had been ordered to Puscaya to help reduce the Lorite air advantage. Captain Ivano Bruno had sighed when they had been ordered up north, knowing that it would be a difficult job.

Especially with this crew, who when off duty acted more like 8 year olds who were on a sugar rush. When they finally saw the new minions movie only 11 hours ago, they had been excited to watch it. But now, they were grim as they flew and landed at the airport in Puscaya. The reality that they were getting close to danger was finally seeping in to them. They all looked at each other understandingly, while others looked at the direction of the fighting over in Chacra.

Once they got to their quarters, just one hall in a large building, they took turns taking baths and shaving themselves. A few of them went to play cards, using actual money against regulations. However it was Laraosi money, which like any currency belonging to a civil war had fallen. And two of them were stuck watching the local news channel, watching some of the firefight happening on the ground. As for now, Bruno thought as he sat down at the desk that was near his bed, he would have to start planning how to go about this and keep as much Romextlian and civilian life alive as possible.

Huara City Airport
The 200 men had finally loading on the airplane. These men were aware of where they were going and were preparing themselves for it. The plan may work fine, or it won't. For now however, they just prayed and talked amongst themselves. All that they could control was their emotions and they worked hard to conceal things and keep them repressed.

Huara City
Renatus had arrived at the Hotel. They got the bellboy to carry in his suitcases under the watch of Lajos. Meanwhile, Renatus walked up to the Desk.

"Do you have a reservation?"

"Yes sir. Renatus Cornicen."

The attendant raised their eyebrows. "Unusual name."

""Ha. I'm from Romextly, that's why."

The receptionist nodded and gave him a key. "The Presidential Suite."

"Thank you." He took the key and walked over to the elevators where Lajos and the bellboy were waiting. Once they had gotten to the suite and the bellboy had left, Renatus quickly took off his suit. "I'm going to take a quick bath. I'm gonna try and get myself presentable.

"Yes sir. If you need anything, I'll be in the next room."

Thus, Renatus took a quick bath and dressed himself. He put on a white button down shirt, a black silk tie, Italyan Black Suit, black belt with silver buckle, black dress pants and polished Italyan black dress shoes. He combed his hair and used his $300 perfume. Then once he had finished, he called in Lajos and walked down and into the car, now driving toward the Palace.

Nihonjan
Attaché

Founded: Nov 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Nihonjan » Wed Jul 20, 2022 10:31 am

Outside the Entrance of Laraosi Sea, INN Tsuru
Rear Admiral Jiro Kido sipped his tea as he looked at the picture frame in his hand. In it was him four years ago along with one of the Emperor's Daughters, Yoko Kanishi. They were both smiling, unaware of the future. But he should've known, Jiro thought as he finished the last drop of the liquid. He was a commoner and she was the daughter of the most powerful and influential Clan in the Empire, one of the daughters of the Emperor. Maybe he thought that his rank as Admiral, the first Commoner in that rank since Akio Takai in the 50's. That was gone now, a result of being found out by one of the Emperor's closest ally, Chikao Sobe, Chifu of the Sobe Clan, the largest of the Clans. The Sobe were always sullen about their clan's unavailability to enter the Imperial line of succession and so looked to belittle the Kanishi Clan as much as they could. The Emperor was sympathetic, but Sobe support was necessary due to their large amount of experienced military officers that were needed in pacifying the rebelling provinces of nearby Shashan. And so he was demoted, down to Commodore for two years, until he got the chance to prove himself, defeating a large fleet of pirates. He was promoted to the empty Rear Admiral chair and was the most experienced in commanding large amounts of ships alone of all the Rear Admirals.

And so now here he was, miles off of a nation he only recently heard of, ina bid to regain his honor. The Imperial Navy was only able to scrounge up ships not already patrolling. He here to protect the ground forces being sent in, along with helping blockade the Sea from any unfriendly navies. And thanks to a secret message, he has been informed that if he manages to secure a victory for the Doctrians, he could not only return back to the Admiral Rank due to one passing away of heart attack, but he could become a member of the Kinoshi Clan, allowing him to marry Yoko. With that in mind, he set out to finish his job. Preliminary recon has shown shipsblockading the Sea already. He assumed that they were allied ships since most of the Coast had been taken. Walking into the bridge, he walked over to the radio and contacted the nearest ships he could find.

"This is Rear Admiral Jiro Kidp of the Imperial Nihonjanese Navy. We are requesting passage through." He put the radio and turned to the operators. "Keep that up every two minutes."

"Yes Admiral."

"Let's hope they're friendly. We have only 8 warships and the other 9 are just transports."
We will be the light of saving

Imarati
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 27, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Imarati » Wed Jul 20, 2022 12:22 pm

Cuaraca, Laraos

Dr. Boris Tsenteradze stood at the bow of the ship ferrying him and his team to the city of Cuaraca. Dr. Tsenteradze had been informed that the first of the fighting, and thus so far the most intense was taking place in the twin cities of Cuaraca and Ojamello where Doctrian and Lorite forces were clashing, putting the lives of thousand of innocent civilians potentially in danger. Dr. Tsenteradze had been tasked in not only help any of those who might be in need, particularly the Laraosi citizens trapped in the besieged city of Cuaraca.

But along with Dr. Tsenteradze was Ivan Dmitryadze, a reporter for the Soikon state news run by the state. It was Dmitryadze’s interest to cover the action and it’s aftermath of the conflict on the people and land of Laraos, as he and many others wished had been done in order to bring attention to their own plight when Imarati had suffered. Dmitryadze and his camera man, Ivan Iliary, yes they were both named Ivan, were the second and third men off the ferry as it brought the group ashore just outside of Cuaraca as close to the frontline as they would dare.

As it was the Romextlians who were besieging the city of Cuaraca, Dr. Tsenteradze went to go to speak their command in order to explain their neutral humanitarian position and mission. The two Ivan’s meanwhile went to go snap photos of the scenes and sights of the foreign land.

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Romextly » Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:32 am

Dejanca
The Plane containing the company sent from Huara City landed, slowing to a stop. As it did, stairs were brought outand the men unloaded and walked off of the plane. Once the Men had gotten off, they quickly went to work. A Platoon of men stayed behind in the airport to keep it under control, while the other two platoons entered the city, moving in towards the center. Meanwhile, at around the same time, RNS Iaculator ported at the Dejancan port and stayed there for a couple of minutes as the crew rushed to finish the necessary acts to keep the ship afloat and armed. Once they were finished with that, 100 seamen rushed ashore, taking the port and a bit of the seafront.

Inside the city, one platoon carried on towards the municpial city where they awaited to see if the leaders of the city would declare their loyalty. The other squads split up and just held possible chokepoints in case of a hostile response. In order to help gain the trust of the civilians, they would regularly give out candy and other items they had on them at the time.

Cuaraca
Imarati wrote:Cuaraca, Laraos

Dr. Boris Tsenteradze stood at the bow of the ship ferrying him and his team to the city of Cuaraca. Dr. Tsenteradze had been informed that the first of the fighting, and thus so far the most intense was taking place in the twin cities of Cuaraca and Ojamello where Doctrian and Lorite forces were clashing, putting the lives of thousand of innocent civilians potentially in danger. Dr. Tsenteradze had been tasked in not only help any of those who might be in need, particularly the Laraosi citizens trapped in the besieged city of Cuaraca.

But along with Dr. Tsenteradze was Ivan Dmitryadze, a reporter for the Soikon state news run by the state. It was Dmitryadze’s interest to cover the action and it’s aftermath of the conflict on the people and land of Laraos, as he and many others wished had been done in order to bring attention to their own plight when Imarati had suffered. Dmitryadze and his camera man, Ivan Iliary, yes they were both named Ivan, were the second and third men off the ferry as it brought the group ashore just outside of Cuaraca as close to the frontline as they would dare.

As it was the Romextlians who were besieging the city of Cuaraca, Dr. Tsenteradze went to go to speak their command in order to explain their neutral humanitarian position and mission. The two Ivan’s meanwhile went to go snap photos of the scenes and sights of the foreign land.

The ferry was met with three KAES Vehicles, mounted with .50 Cal Machine guns. A squad had been assigned to pick them up. The leader, Lt. Mirun Vukcevic, meet Dr. Tsenteradze and the two reporters. Vukcevic walked up to the doctor and presented himself.

"Good Morning Dr. Tsenterazde. I'm Lt. Mirun Vukcevic of the 17th Imperii Regiment. We're here to take you to the commander of the front, Brigadier General Nitale Rinaldi. If you could enter the second vehicle and you two gentlemen can enter the back one since you are going separate routes. After all, you want pictures and video, don't you?"

As they entered the vehicles, the men drove off, going towards the main HQ. The Third car, containing the journalists then turned left, as they were heading to the front, where they could take pictures from afar for the time being and speak with the soldiers if they so wished. The two other cars continued forward until they reached the building serving as the headquarters. They got out and walked toward the entrance. When the guard asked for credentials, Mirun showed him his and told him "This is the doctor." The guard let them pass and knocked on the door.

"Who is it?"

"Lieutenant Mirun Vukcevic and Doctor Boris Tsenterazde sir."

"Come in."

Mirun opened the door and nodded to the doctor. "I will be outside."

Behind the desk was the blonde General Rinaldi, in his dress uniform. He stood up and offered a handshake. "So you're Doctor Tsenterazde?"

Entrance of Laraosi Sea
Nihonjan wrote:Outside the Entrance of Laraosi Sea, INN Tsuru
Rear Admiral Jiro Kido sipped his tea as he looked at the picture frame in his hand. In it was him four years ago along with one of the Emperor's Daughters, Yoko Kanishi. They were both smiling, unaware of the future. But he should've known, Jiro thought as he finished the last drop of the liquid. He was a commoner and she was the daughter of the most powerful and influential Clan in the Empire, one of the daughters of the Emperor. Maybe he thought that his rank as Admiral, the first Commoner in that rank since Akio Takai in the 50's. That was gone now, a result of being found out by one of the Emperor's closest ally, Chikao Sobe, Chifu of the Sobe Clan, the largest of the Clans. The Sobe were always sullen about their clan's unavailability to enter the Imperial line of succession and so looked to belittle the Kanishi Clan as much as they could. The Emperor was sympathetic, but Sobe support was necessary due to their large amount of experienced military officers that were needed in pacifying the rebelling provinces of nearby Shashan. And so he was demoted, down to Commodore for two years, until he got the chance to prove himself, defeating a large fleet of pirates. He was promoted to the empty Rear Admiral chair and was the most experienced in commanding large amounts of ships alone of all the Rear Admirals.

And so now here he was, miles off of a nation he only recently heard of, ina bid to regain his honor. The Imperial Navy was only able to scrounge up ships not already patrolling. He here to protect the ground forces being sent in, along with helping blockade the Sea from any unfriendly navies. And thanks to a secret message, he has been informed that if he manages to secure a victory for the Doctrians, he could not only return back to the Admiral Rank due to one passing away of heart attack, but he could become a member of the Kinoshi Clan, allowing him to marry Yoko. With that in mind, he set out to finish his job. Preliminary recon has shown ships blockading the Sea already. He assumed that they were allied ships since most of the Coast had been taken. Walking into the bridge, he walked over to the radio and contacted the nearest ships he could find.

"This is Rear Admiral Jiro Kidp of the Imperial Nihonjanese Navy. We are requesting passage through." He put the radio and turned to the operators. "Keep that up every two minutes."

"Yes Admiral."

"Let's hope they're friendly. We have only 8 warships and the other 9 are just transports."

The telecomm screeched open as comms came from one of the ships, RSN Pulga, began. "This is Captain Panas Andino of RNS Pulga. IS the Vice Admiral on?"

"Yes I am Panas. What do you got for me?"

"Some ships from Nihonjan are asking for passage through."

"Ah, yes. I just recently got the notification of their entrance in the war siding with us. You can let them pass."

"Ok Sir." Captain Andino then changed channel to the one where the Nihonjanese were calling. "This is Captain Andino of the Imperial Romextlian Navy. You are cleared to pass." He then hung up the channel as he returned to his normal duties.

Ojamello
The sight of almost 5,000 men was surely a sight to behold. The dozens of trucks and other vehicles driving through the road as they looked to reach Ojamello with minutes. The colonel currently in charge had ordered a vanguard to quickly reach the outskirts of the city. The company had reached it and gotten in contact with the Armored Battalion there. They had relayed the plan of the Colonel to the Lieutenant Colonel who was commanding the Armored Battalion. The Colonel had decided to encircle the enemy battalion and wait for the rest of the force to arrive before committing them to a large scale assault. For the meantime, they got out their mortars and started to soften up the opposition. However, soon the enemy mortars began to fire back, thus exemplifying that for good reason they hadn't assaulted yet.

Puscaya
After a tough forced march, the two Army battalions had arrived in Puscaya, where they were then allowed to rest. The Colonel in charge, Colonel Odion Hassan, allowed the 2,000 men a 1 day rest to recuperate and relax before they headed back in. Along with them, they brought 5 MANPADS to allow for some safety from enemy aircraft. Colonel Hassan meanwhile, had to scrounge up a few engineers and fresh soldiers from the rear to create a temporary bridge of the Patanaya River. They were protected in the sky by the Gentleminions, who sent out regular flites to ensure some level of safety.

Raudoya
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 10, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Raudoya » Thu Jul 21, 2022 8:25 am

Cuaraca

General Kola was not liking their situation. The urban siege of the city was proving to be more difficult than the fast moving frontlines of the Great Eastern War that he had grown custom to. And with the overwhelming Doctrian forces on the Laraosi Sea, reinforments was a slim possibility. He'd heard that Commander Zukal and Commander Kaspar had both successfully landed, but they where having to deal with the Romextlians, particularly Commander Kaspar. Zukal at least had some benefit in that regard. As the defensive line around Cuaraca thinned as to deal with Zukal, General Kola considered his options. Grimly he recognized that he was still slightly outnumbered with his 1,800 or so soldiers, but with their defensive positions they could potentially deal a blow.

Taking positions the roof of one of the resorts in the vacation city, Raudoyan soldiers lined it with sandbags as they angled their mortars south, firing launching volleys of kerosene-fueled incendiary shells, set to burst on fiery blooms just before impact. At street level patrols continued as blackouts were enforced as to turn the city dark at night and not give away positions from above.

Commander Klapil and another pilot, Josef Cedevec braved the air swarming with enemy aircraft and projectiles just long enough to drop more ammo and stock food kits, though not without loss as Cedevec was forced to bail out of his jet as it was shot out of the sky and went plummeting like a fireball into one of Cuaraca's sandy beaches.

Ojamello

Commander Kaspar meanwhile found he had no choice but to launch a full-scale attack on Ojamello in order to recapture the city. Striking on the north end of the city, he and his men took to the residential streets, intentionally moving through the neighborhood in three columns. While Kaspar took command at the right column, the middle column paraded with the yellow banner of the Lorites clear with in hopes of drawing out the citizens in support of them. The Left column meanwhile broke off to split into small groups down the smaller streets of the city and fire on the forces of the Doctrians.

Machurata

Ambassador Dvorak while not blind to the fighting on the coast, he also recognized that force alone would not win the war, and he had to steer the more diplomatic arm of things. The Lorites, for some reason that Dvorak could not place, were lagging in support behind their Doctrian counterparts, which was concerning. Which meant both less men to fight for them and less currency, both diplomatic and literal for them to use. And with their other allies sending only their aerial forces to aid the fight on the coast and the Lorites moving frightfully slowly, there was a growing fear that despite the promises of Princess Ninana, Raudoya was to be left alone in Cuaraca.

Ambassador Dvorak had been informed that King Ottokar found that unexpectable. Both the idea of Raudoya losing several thousand men trapped alone on the coast, or by being forced to be the lone champion of the Lorites while they fought the enemy by the sea while the others dandied off to the far reaches of the Laraosi interior. Not, at least without something in exchange. Dvorak thus went about looking to secure more from the Lorites in exchange for more from Raudoya. First he wished to have meeting with the Co-Regents, a private one, without the glaring eyes of generals. The ambassador penned a message for his request, sending it off to the place.

Nihonjan
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Nihonjan » Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:11 am

At the entrance of the Laraosi Sea.
"Thank you sir." Jiro then ordered the ships to continue on to Dejaca.

Hours later, Beaches near Dejanca
The first of the transport ships opened up, releasing the first Brigade of the Divison. Two other ships soon beached near it and unloaded their brigades. In charge of this operation was Sho Tohukuza, of the Tohokuza Clan. He was of noble blood, his ancestor marrying into the line over 300 years ago. Now, he was a new Major General, one who sharpened his craft in the unrest of Shashan. He was in charge of overseeing the 12,000 men and also in nominal control of all ground and air forces.

Meanwhile, another ship with a frigate escort went more north towards Ojamello. IT is because these carried the land planes, the two squadrons that were to protect the Army from the air.

Back at Dejanca, Tohukuza called his Brigade Commander: Hikaru Mashu, Riki Sobe and Enmei Tanaka. Tehy were mostly inexperienced, except for Riki who had fought in the many squabbles with the clans. Hopefully, they wouldn't get their men killed in unwise decision. In the meeting, they confirmed their plan. Use the few gunboats that came attached with the navy along with any naval vessel that they could buy or make and sail up to Ullagru and take the city. The rest of the force that could not fit would go by land along with the military vehicles.

Laraos
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 07, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Laraos » Thu Jul 21, 2022 1:10 pm

Day 19

Machurata, Laraos

Princess Ninana and Sumak Huarican rose from their seats, dismissing the councilors and the gathered generals and leaving them to carry out their plans and their orders. It had been a successful meeting, with news coming from the south that Poracaja had declared happily and enthusiastically declared for King Lorian. In contrast, the marches up the Carpajuta River and south to Ullagru were both met with continued success. the countryside of the realm was more and more standing with the Lorites, even if the more dense urban centers favored the Doctrians.

Receiving the Raudoyan ambassador's message that he wished to speak privately with the Co-Regents, Princess Ninana invited him to join them in the Coffee Room of the palace, a green and orange terracotta tile lined room with one wall opening through a series of arches and columns looking over the south gardens of the palatial grounds. The Princess and her husband took their seats while a footman escorted Ambassador Dvorak into the room. Princess Ninana smiled and gestured for him to seat across from them while another attendant poured hot coffee into their glided porcelain cups.

"Please," she said, "ambassador join us."

Haitolo, Laraos

Colonel Naupari Nacchaulla marched across the black ground of the Carpajuta river valley, approaching Lt. Colonel Noatana as her aide-de-camp open his both to try and given them directions. A short stocky woman, grays starting to show in the braid of her maquan, Colonel Nacchaulla had the notable distinction of being the only female colonel in the Laraosi Army. Though her comrades often found her more like a buffalo than a woman, despite her deceptively small stature. She spoke with a gravely voice and the distinct accent of the Laraosi southern plains.

"That would be me," Colonel Nacchaulla said shaking Lt. Colonel Noatana's hand. "Colonel Naupari Nacchaulla. You'll be joining us in our expedition up the river I suspected. Banished to the north to keep the people in line."

There a small tone of bitterness to her words. She confidently believed that the interior of the nation would be far easier to subdue than the coast, with the many allies of the rebels in Huara City. Nonetheless she understood the reasoning for the expedition up the river as it would be a thorn in the side of the King if the rebels festered in the North.

South Side of the Patanaya River, outside Pusacaya, Laraos

Though halted at Alcaya, Colonel Llancay retain the favor of the Lorite military command. He had thus been instructed to relocate south to prevent the Doctrians from crossing the Patanaya River. Speeding south and crossing to meet up with a fresh battalion of soldiers from the capital, set on the south bank. Before his arrival, he set off three fireboats, small raft-like structures packed with explosives that sat low in the water that was directed from the shore to destroy the attempts by the Doctrians to build their own temporary structure following the destruction of the Quharicahua Bridge. With Colonel Llancay came three towed artillery pieces that the colonel ordered them positioned in the thicket of the forests on the little peninsula before opening fire on the traitorous city, aiming at the administrative buildings.

Huara City, Laraos

King Rawa III looked over the decree made by Emperor Diego of Romextly handed to him by his sister-in-law. It was a grand generous pledge, one that could greatly aide his country in the future. And one that would give notable leverage in favor of their allies. But Rawa III had decided when he had accepted their offer to help that there was no price high enough to deter him from his destiny and his right to sit his uncle, his (by law) grandfather's throne.

Thus was the sentiment shared by the growing group of courtiers who had, since the start of the war and the expansion of Doctrian control of the the western part of the realm, flocked to Huara City. Orccosupa Mansion was quickly turning into a city within a city. Rawa III's mother, Rawraka Cancha, the very woman who had saw to it that her precious child would forever aspire to wear her stepfather's crown, had made herself known. The 53-year-old woman had brought in tow her lover, General Hualla Sianquaz along with their natural son together, Hualla the Younger.

Hualla the Younger, ever much searching to power and survival as his father and grandfather, had attached himself as an aide to his half-brother. The Sianquaz were an old family, even older than that of the Huarican, and they were nicknamed the family of flowers, for they turned in whichever direction the shifting sun of power. the elder had served Rawa I, the middle had served Rawa II and know the younger sought to serve Rawa III.

Rawa III however saw no place for his mother in the actual running of things and saw to it that she was kept occupied. Macavilca meanwhile suggested sending General Sianquaz elsewhere, so Rawa III sent him south. As for Hualla the Younger, Rawa III had yet to find something to do with him. A sentiment increasingly intrenched as He focused on meeting with the Lacienan colonel and Romextly's latest diplomat.

Ojamello, Laraos

The people of Ojamello were boiling with resentment. some teens pelted rocks at soldiers while the city municipal members refused to cooperate, as did the police force, as all conspired to hinder their occupiers.

Dejanca, Laraos

Jaillita, who'd been making her way to the docks paused and turned to look at the woman who had introduced herself awkwardly. Jaillita didn't slow as she continued her way to the docks, speaking over her shoulder.

"Listen. What you're saying don't sound too bad, I admit. I don't get all the stuff with bloodlines or titles or any of that stuff. But How exactly do you expect me to do anything about it?"

Jaillita was cut off as she noticed the troops unloading onto the shores of her city. There was commotion throughout the docks as people panicked and tensed. At the fishing wharf women and men alike grabbed their knives, hooks, and spears. Dejanca, unlike the Three Sister Cities of Huara Bay were not used to such a large influx of foreigners, certainly not armed ones.

Meanwhile at the city hall of Dejanca, Mayor Kusiyaya Chamba confronted the invading troops. the mayor was a tall bear of man, with a barrel chest and graay hair, Behind Mayor Chamba stood the Dejanca police force. On their sleeves were band of yellow orange, declaring their allegiance to King Lorian. Mayor Chamba glared as the officers had their weapons at the ready.

"I suggest you go on and git from on round here. We don't take too kindly to your kind."

Map

Yitanka
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Yitanka » Sun Jul 24, 2022 12:58 pm

Dejanca, Kingdom of Laraos

The sudden appearance of troops startled Hauseki. Just the other day she received confirmation that neither side had major plans to occupy the port. And yet now foreign troops were marching off their transports. Only time would tell if this was good or bad for the revolution she had planned, but Hauseki wasn't feeling particularly lucky at the moment.

"If you can rally the people and help lead them, I can do the planning and logistics," the agent said to Jaillita. "We'll work together. I've already got some guns, so if things go bad and these troops are trying to occupy the city I can help arm people. I'll go get the guns, you let me know who we can trust and who is willing to help us. We can worry about the rest of Laraos later, let's save Dejanca first."
- ☭ Former Soviet state that failed to recover after the dissolution of the USSR and has returned to Marxism-Leninism -

YNIS: MS Hachiwa explodes off coast of Alaska, investigation into cause remains inconclusive. | Chairman Shinzu Taihau declared dead. Nation in mourning. | Treaty signed with Anagonia and Janpia strengthens ties between nations. | Sightings of a strange "shapeshifter" along northern coast proven false.

The Southern American Federation
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 13, 2022
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Southern American Federation » Sun Jul 24, 2022 10:37 pm

Romextly wrote:Cuaraca
The apparent appearance of over 1,000 men to the south of them was an alarming process. They had just finish encircling the city to lay the siege when they had gotten confirmation of the landing of a battalion near them. They immidiately began to prepare their armored battalion. They bunkered their vehicles down and faced a few of them to the general direction of the Paratroopers. The LC there began calling in for large ordanance, dormant since their arrival due o the want of not shooting at civilians.

Immediately, the mortar support teams began to set up their shots toward the encampment of the paratroopers. Thanks to the intelligence provided to them, they started to fire on the large amounts of soldiers that they could recognize. Their first shots began to come close, but soon they were dropping multiple shells onto the Raudoyan positions. Meanwhile, Brigadier General Rinaldi called for airstrikes to come in. Only then did he learn of another landing near Ojamello.

Once he had, he decided that would be forced to thin his force. He sent one of his Armored Battalion to move over to Ojamello. The Battalion had it's positioned taken care of by the 500 Imperii soldiers, who had less firepower but still had heavy MG's and a good defensive position. On the way to Ojarmello, they moved quickly towards it, being only being a couple of hours drive. However, they soon found large amounts of the road had been destroyed. They were then forced to go offroads which would cause them to lose maybe another hour to complete the trip

Laraosi Sea- Outside Cuaraca
Captain Alex Mason oversaw the naval workings of the landing while Brigadier General Matthew Lutz led the infantry and armored aspect of the landing. The city was under siege from the Romextlyian military as they hammered the Lorites and their supporters with artillery and airstrikes. The Romextlyians had successfully established a few small beachheads where the Federation landings would take place. After the ships navigated through the wreckage of a few mines and blockages, they reached the shore, where the Expeditionary Units went ashore.

The Lorites had lost control of the harbor, and so the landing was successful. While the Romextlyians occupied the port and some of the coast, there were still contested areas less safe to land on. In order to be of the most assistance, the Marines landed in various contested areas and entered the fray. The Brigadier General landed in a secure area and talked around in order to find out where the Romextlyian General was and hopefully discuss battle plans.

Landing Site A
Romextlyians covered the beach and the outskirts of the city as they advanced towards the center. While they made steady progress, reinforcements would only better their situation. The escorting naval ships refrained from firing for fear of civilian casualties. The Marine force of about two hundred marines landed approached in their landing craft. Several jets from either side were visible in the distance as the two sides sent missiles and bombs into each other. Despite taking some small arms fire, the craft made it to shore, where they reinforced the Romextlyians and pushed further into the city.

Landing Site B
The second landing took place in a secure area, where Romextlyian troops had secured the beach and were fighting slightly deeper into the city. This force consisted of much heavier weapons and was capable of much more serious firepower. Romextlyian armored divisions were in combat against the city’s defenders and a sizable Raudoyan paratrooper group. Immediately, the Feds advanced to the front lines and after a few brief introductions with the Romextlyians, they began working together. In order to combat the Raudoyans, Federation mortars were placed alongside those of Romextly and further assisted the hammering of the enemy.
Last edited by The Southern American Federation on Sun Jul 24, 2022 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- S - A - F -
News: Joint fleet between the SAF and Diveirente moves towards the Middle East after increased hostility towards the two allies in the region. | The Pan-American College Football Season begins with massive excitement as many teams start off their year. In an address the last night of August, President Ronny Brooks wished his team, Louisiana State University (LSU) the best of luck against the Florida State Seminoles.

Nihonjan
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Nihonjan » Mon Jul 25, 2022 12:09 pm

Dejanca

By the time that the days had passed by, the infantry division had unloaded. The Logistics were unloading the supply trucks and supplies. The artillery, both SA and SS had been unloaded. The Nihonjanese had marched around the city, creating small outposts along with Anti-Aircraft Missile platforms to create a ring of protection to deny the possibility of what happened in Cuaraca or Ojamello. A few men stayed behind to help create temporary docks. They didn't trust the docks in Dejanca to be safe due to what had happened in Ojamello. General Tohokuza had resolved to not enter the city itself due to the amount of personnel left behind would be detrimental to his plan.

For now, he ordered the Division along with the batteries along with many logistics to move north, following along the river. 3 companies were dispatched on inflatable boats, skimming across towards Ullagru, expecting to arrive very soon. The rest were forced to load up and start the trek by road, moving to get their men quickly before the enemy forces were to arrive in Ullagru. Left behind were around 100 men along with a logistics head camp with 200 men. Tohokuza knew that his men would not arrive before the Lorians. However, they could delay them significantly to give them the least amount of time possible for the enemies to entrench themselves. For that, he needed to pay a call to the seas.

Outside the Port in Dejanca, two frigates would regularly check the goods of all ships entering. Each time before they would board the ship, they advised that any attempt to disregard their presence could result in the sinking of the ship.
INN Tsuru

The four planes took off, one by one as they turned towards the north. They were all in their Mamushis, multirole fighters that were the latest of their nation's arms industry. That didn't mean much as Nihonjan wasn't exactly an aerodynamic powerhouse. Most of their planes were from their neighbors. Recently, they were looking even more abroad as some of the planes in their current force showed. But the Mamushis were still a capable aircraft, being able to contend with F-16s.

The four planes banked left as they passed Dejanca and flew on forward. Their leader, Captain Kame Jin had expressed concerns on possible AA capabilities of the column. However, he was told that the pre-war capabilities of the Laraosi army wasn't exactly impressionable. A mobile AA battery would not have the necessary manpower or funds to survive. The only real risks were from rocket launchers. And so Jin's Flight saw the front of the Lorite column going towards Ullagru. They then dropped the bombs they had on top of the soldiers, watching them fall and hit success. They then banked to return and fire two missiles each to any nearby vehicles. They then continued in the direction, returning to Tsuru. The two squadrons on Tsuru had been ordered to keep up repetitive attacks on the column until a significant aerial response from the Lorites was sent. Hopefully, the constant attacks would force the Lorites to be much more cautious when marching towards Ullagru.

Ojamello
The two land-based squadrons were being unloaded off the temporary port in Ojamello. Due to the non-existance of an airport in Dejanca, they were forced to send their planes to Ojamello. They moved them through the eastern outskirts of the city, having a heavy presence of their men protecting them. As they reached the airport, the commander, Colonel Fumihiro Kanishi presented himself to the local commander.

"I am Colonel Fumihiro Kanishi of the Imperial Nihonjanese Air Force, commander of the Laraosi Expeditionary Aerial Force. I ask permission to allow my men to use this airport as a base."

The aircraft in question were of the newly bought Dragon dedicated GAF Planes and Bartgeier Multi-role jets. The Government was eager to test out these new planes and decide if more were to be purchased.

Yitanka
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Yitanka » Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:41 pm

Nihonjan wrote:Dejanca

By the time that the days had passed by, the infantry division had unloaded. The Logistics were unloading the supply trucks and supplies. The artillery, both SA and SS had been unloaded. The Nihonjanese had marched around the city, creating small outposts along with Anti-Aircraft Missile platforms to create a ring of protection to deny the possibility of what happened in Cuaraca or Ojamello. A few men stayed behind to help create temporary docks. They didn't trust the docks in Dejanca to be safe due to what had happened in Ojamello. General Tohokuza had resolved to not enter the city itself due to the amount of personnel left behind would be detrimental to his plan.

For now, he ordered the Division along with the batteries along with many logistics to move north, following along the river. 3 companies were dispatched on inflatable boats, skimming across towards Ullagru, expecting to arrive very soon. The rest were forced to load up and start the trek by road, moving to get their men quickly before the enemy forces were to arrive in Ullagru. Left behind were around 100 men along with a logistics head camp with 200 men. Tohokuza knew that his men would not arrive before the Lorians. However, they could delay them significantly to give them the least amount of time possible for the enemies to entrench themselves. For that, he needed to pay a call to the seas.

Outside the Port in Dejanca, two frigates would regularly check the goods of all ships entering. Each time before they would board the ship, they advised that any attempt to disregard their presence could result in the sinking of the ship.

Syunkau, Yitankan SSR

News of Nihonjanese ships inspecting (and sinking) suspect ships entering and leaving Dejanca, as well as the arrival of Nihonjanese troops, reached Yauchi's desk. To say he felt ill hearing of these developments was a massive understatement. Standing outside the KoAnWi Chairman's office, he tried everything he could to calm himself. But no amount of focused breathing, distraction, or faux reassurance could keep the hands that gripped the report from shaking.

After several torturous minutes, he was ushered into Chairman Chizuki Taihau's office.

"This better be important," the Chairman said, moving her gaze up from her desk to glare straight through Yauchi's soul.

"I-It is, Chairman!" Yauchi stammered. "Nihonjanese ships are blockading the port of Dejanca, inspecting all ships and sinking those that don't comply."

Chairman Taihau frowned, her eyes moving slowly between some invisible point and another as she thought. Beads of sweat dripped down Yauchi's face, his heart racing as he waited for the axe to fall. The she turned her attention back to him.

"Prepare a second transport, but load it with wheat seeds, farming equipment, and ammonium nitrate fertilizer," she said, a devious grin starting to form. "If they wish to sink ships, we will give them ships to sink. Allow me to handle the rest. You are dismissed."

Yauchi bowed and fled the office as quick as he could. He knew he had to get the Chairman's plan correct and completed as quickly as possible. To that end, he elected to purchase a ship already loaded with the listed supplies from the Foreign Economic Relations Committee and compensate them for their now inevitable delay. He then switched out the crew with loyal agents and gave the order to deliver the supplies to Dejanca and prevent search or seizure at any cost. As he saw the ship off, Yauchi once again prayed that all would work out well for him.

Port of Dejanca, Laraosi Sea

A larger ship than the first but just as old, the MS Safugyuu had initially planned to transport hundreds of tons of fertilizer and other agricultural materials to resupply one of Yitanka's many islands. But now, under direction of the KoAnWi, it was to deliver these supplies as aid to the people of Laraos through the port of Dejanca.

The atmosphere became tense as the two patrolling Nihonjanese frigates came into view between the MS Safugyuu and Dejanca. The agents-turned-crew double checked their weapons, mainly consisting of Makarov PM pistols but also including a few Czech Škorpion SMGs and two shotguns. The crew raised the Yitankan SSR colors, making its nationality known as well as its intent to enter the port of Dejanca.

"I take refuge in Amitābha Buddha..." the captain quietly whispered to himself over and over, knowing the upcoming encounter would not be one he was likely to survive.

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Romextly » Tue Jul 26, 2022 8:24 am

Ojamello
The Attempts to enter the city wasn't lost on the Romextlians. Their outnumbered forces inside the actual city bunkered down. However the Armored vehicles themselves moved forward towards the columns. Meeting the center column head on, they let loose the .50 ontop of the QWE-54. They would rip through the first lines of the column, leaving the others behind them to look for cover. The other company inside with their JUK-90 moved to encounter this other column, firing their autocannon.

Corporal Aquila Calamari fired his rifle in the right column behind a short wall outside an apartment. With him were 6 other men, firing on any of the paratroopers they could see. He aimed his rifle at the nearest helmet popping up in front of him and fired off his rounds. Seconds later, a Paratroopers body fell out from behind the cover. Nodding to the other men, he got them to follow him towards a nearby building. They slowly cleared the room for hostiles. Once the rest of the first floor was secure, they started shooting out of the window. They fired on the paratroopers still seeking haven from the relentless fire.

It was the men on the left column who would share the least enviable task. The rest of the Armored battalion would weigh on them, over 20 vehicles with either .50 Cals or autocannons along with the 400 foot soldiers of the men would fall upon them with a fury, wanting to end the battle soon. Even if a paratrooper saw reason and tried to retreat back, they would only be met with more Romextlian arms. The 5,000 relief force had only begun to prepare their forces when the Raudayans had attacked Ojamello. Now they were enclosing on the paratroopers, helping to encircle the forces. These men included some of the better trained troops, the Imperii, who were itching for a fight. They relentlessly marched into the City, setting up chokepoints while advancing their men forward. The Paratroopers were now up against almost 6000 soldiers in Ojamello.

Colonel Terenzio Bianchi took out his megaphone and began his statement, one that would be repeated all over the new battle lines. "You are surrounded and vastly outnumbered. The only sane answer is to surrender. What do you gain by dying here? What do you gain by seeing your brother in arms die next to you? Just surrender."

At the Airport
Major Avdic eyed the aircraft entering the aircraft with an approving glance. Ground Attack Aircraft would be desperately needed. Looking at the Nihonjanese Colonel in front of him, he nodded. "I am Major Ajnur Avdic. I'm sure that you will be allowed to use the airport. A friend of the Doctrians is a friend of ours. IT looks like we could kick them off the coast for good huh?"

Cuaraca
The Armored Battalion moved in towards the Paratrooper force outside of the City. They unleased their .50 Cal and autocannons on the sentries and soldiers in camp still alive and unhurt from the air raid. Above them, 12 jets came around to once again bomb the living hell out of the paratroopers in the center. They dropped their AP bombs and fired their missiles onto any structure or defensive positions around the camp. The men in the vehicles rushed out and supported the Armored Vehicles by firing into the midst of men. They slowly crept forward, keeping up bursts of fire whenever they saw a suitable target.

Meanwhile, General Lutz of the Confedertes was greeted by Lieutenant Colonel Gistin Celsus.

"Good day General Lutz. It is always great to see allies nearby. I am sorry to say that Brigadier Rinaldi is meeting someone currently."
Patanaya River
When the Lorites had destroyed the pontoon they were making, Colonel Hassan had cursed them. He was forced to have the engineers build it again, this time with a machine gun nest, AA platform along with numerous soldiers to help and to guard the pontoon. after numerous sleepless hours, the pontoon bridge was finally made and he rushed forward 4 companies to rush into the city as fast as they could. They took the KAES Trucks and the TUYS and rushed into the city. They made quick contact with the defenders in the south before continuing on. Once inside the city, they worked on blockading the streets. They gathered the wood, rocks, vehicles, including their own and blockaded them. These events repeated themselves all over inside the city. The de facto commander of the quick force, Lieutenant Colonel Ectorius Rufus, went with a squad
and a military journalist over to the administrative buildings. And what they saw shocked them. The Lorites had aimed at the Administrative buildings, but they used Towed Artillery with regular shells. These were pretty inaccurate, and the result showed it. Building and apartments near the buildings had been destroyed with people and corpses still be taken out from them. Rufus showed no outward sign, but a man who knew him would tell that he was in shock at the devastation. The journalist, Ona Nerva, snapped pictures of the devastation. She walked into the centers where the injured were taken care of and the dead identified. IT was a sobering sight to see civilians crying out in pain or mumbling in their sleep. The pictures were sent out to nations supporting the Doctrians, nations supporting the Lorites and of course the Laraos Press using a rare functioning fax machine with the title. "This is what the Lorites want?"

The other 6 companies slowly moved onto the other side of the Patanaya River, moving their supplies with them. They slowly formed up to face north as they waited for the other of their forces to come through. Back at Puscaya, the Gentleminions took flight once more and spotted their prey.

"Minion 9, take a bite."

"Yes Minion 1. Flite 3 lets go!!" The four planes went forward and dropped their ordinance on the Lorite forces. and so they went, bombing the nearest forces to the forming Romextlian Battalion to the south. Once they were out of AP bombs, they returned to their base, having only a few stray bullets as damage on their jets.

Huara City
On the tarmac, 6 cargo planes represented the first of the farming equipment sent over. According to the new decree, they had spent over a billion dollars on new farming equipment for Laraos farmers. They soon began setting up shop, requiring farmers to sign a few papers be interviewed and be given equipment that was deemed good for their sector. Tractors, Combines, plows, planters, Drones and other equipment were all possible to get for free at Huara City. Meanwhile, employees from Spina Oil entered the country with the supplies to look for oil. They were to look inside Doctrian controlled parts and find Coal, natural gas or hopefully Oil.

Over Tocila
A large cargo Plane flew over the city. Much was not know of the plane, only that is had originated in Romextly and had taken multiple stops along the way. In it's current trajectory, it was predicted to fly near Manchurata.

Nihonjan
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Nihonjan » Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:28 am

Coast off Ullagru

The first of the boats finally beached in the beach. After multiple days stuck on the small boat, the soldiers were glad to stretch their legs by rushing up towards the city. The combined force of about 300 men swarmed into the city. They quickly got to work. They used any stiff waste or side waste and started to create small barricades with them, facing the approaching Lorite army. In the city, they were fortunate to find a construction site. The commander, Captain Chimon Fujii, had been given a generous amount of Kōchōsen to help pay for expenses so as to not anger the local populace. As such, Captain Fujii paid for much of the construction materials and even got a few of the workers to help them create small blockades on the streets with a bit of space in them so as to allow small vehicles to pass.

Most of the Bloackades had at least a squad overwatching them, though the ones closest to the incoming energy usually had up to three squads on the lookout. They moved in their few Light Machine guns, mostly just Ultimax 100's bought from Singapore.Near their command center, they set up their lightweight N1 Mortars, that could be classified as two-inch mortars. The crews of the boats that had taken them there took only 4 hours of rest before they returned to the rest of the division going on it's way by land, more then 1 day away on boat and almost 3 days on land. They were to pick up another three companies to help quick reinforcements.

INN Meiyo

Captain Kaiyo Ito sighed as he watched another ship come into his view. It carried a flag he didn't remember from any of his knowledge. Getting one of his ensigns to search it up, it belonged to a Communist nation called Yitanka. He scowled as he considered his action. He sighed as two of the boats filled with 12 men armed began to settle to the sides of the ships as they usually did. He sighed as one of his Commanders, Commander Benjiro Ueda bellowed the usual orders.

"This is INN Meiyo of the Imperial Nihonjanese Navy." he stated in the Laraosi language. He then repeated it in english. "Please allow our men to search your vessel. IT will be a quick inspection."

Yitanka
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Yitanka » Wed Jul 27, 2022 7:01 pm

Nihonjan wrote:
Coast off Ullagru

The first of the boats finally beached in the beach. After multiple days stuck on the small boat, the soldiers were glad to stretch their legs by rushing up towards the city. The combined force of about 300 men swarmed into the city. They quickly got to work. They used any stiff waste or side waste and started to create small barricades with them, facing the approaching Lorite army. In the city, they were fortunate to find a construction site. The commander, Captain Chimon Fujii, had been given a generous amount of Kōchōsen to help pay for expenses so as to not anger the local populace. As such, Captain Fujii paid for much of the construction materials and even got a few of the workers to help them create small blockades on the streets with a bit of space in them so as to allow small vehicles to pass.

Most of the Bloackades had at least a squad overwatching them, though the ones closest to the incoming energy usually had up to three squads on the lookout. They moved in their few Light Machine guns, mostly just Ultimax 100's bought from Singapore.Near their command center, they set up their lightweight N1 Mortars, that could be classified as two-inch mortars. The crews of the boats that had taken them there took only 4 hours of rest before they returned to the rest of the division going on it's way by land, more then 1 day away on boat and almost 3 days on land. They were to pick up another three companies to help quick reinforcements.

INN Meiyo

Captain Kaiyo Ito sighed as he watched another ship come into his view. It carried a flag he didn't remember from any of his knowledge. Getting one of his ensigns to search it up, it belonged to a Communist nation called Yitanka. He scowled as he considered his action. He sighed as two of the boats filled with 12 men armed began to settle to the sides of the ships as they usually did. He sighed as one of his Commanders, Commander Benjiro Ueda bellowed the usual orders.

"This is INN Meiyo of the Imperial Nihonjanese Navy." he stated in the Laraosi language. He then repeated it in english. "Please allow our men to search your vessel. IT will be a quick inspection."

MS Safugyu, Laraosi Sea

"INN Meiyo, this is the MS Safugyu. Permission denied. Nihonjan does not have authority to seize foreign ships in these waters. Any attempt to forcefully board will be considered an act of piracy. Do not board. Over."

The captain of the MS Safugyu was shaking. A silent nod gave his officers their orders. Crewmates who could be spared from their posts clamored on deck brandishing weapons. The fate of his and his crew's life now rested firmly in Nihonjan hands.

KoAnYi agent Ryau Yuyunki watched fearfully as Nihonjan troops entered the city. He had not been informed of the movement of Nihonjan troops to his location, but he decided to make the best of it. Turning his focus now entirely to recruitment, Ryau began doing everything he could to covertly drum up antigovernmental and anti-occupational sentiment among the people of Ullagru. He didn't have the access to the weapons cache back in Dejanca, but he did what he could to at least capitalize on what he painted as a "foreign occupation aiding a monarchy that sold its people's lives and safety for power".

He hoped the people of Ullagru would be as receptive as those in Dejanca...and that they had guns.
Last edited by Yitanka on Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Southern American Federation
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 13, 2022
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Southern American Federation » Thu Jul 28, 2022 9:23 pm

Romextly wrote: Cuaraca
The Armored Battalion moved in towards the Paratrooper force outside of the City. They unleased their .50 Cal and autocannons on the sentries and soldiers in camp still alive and unhurt from the air raid. Above them, 12 jets came around to once again bomb the living hell out of the paratroopers in the center. They dropped their AP bombs and fired their missiles onto any structure or defensive positions around the camp. The men in the vehicles rushed out and supported the Armored Vehicles by firing into the midst of men. They slowly crept forward, keeping up bursts of fire whenever they saw a suitable target.

Meanwhile, General Lutz of the Confederates was greeted by Lieutenant Colonel Gistin Celsus.

"Good day General Lutz. It is always great to see allies nearby. I am sorry to say that Brigadier Rinaldi is meeting someone currently."

“That is unfortunate, however it is understandable. Is it possible to discuss strategy with you, or might we simply exchange contacts so I might speak to the General at another time?”

Siege of Cuaraca
The 2nd Marine Expeditionary Unit was sieging the city. Aircraft patrolled the skies and defended the friendly bases below from any enemy air assaults. The soldiers drilled and trained while they waited. Battle plans were drawn and the troops prepared. But, for now, they would wait.
Last edited by The Southern American Federation on Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- S - A - F -
News: Joint fleet between the SAF and Diveirente moves towards the Middle East after increased hostility towards the two allies in the region. | The Pan-American College Football Season begins with massive excitement as many teams start off their year. In an address the last night of August, President Ronny Brooks wished his team, Louisiana State University (LSU) the best of luck against the Florida State Seminoles.

Nihonjan
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Nihonjan » Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:02 am

Yitanka wrote:
Nihonjan wrote:
Coast off Ullagru

INN Meiyo

MS Safugyuu, Laraosi Sea

"INN Meiyo, this is the MS Safugyuu. Permission denied. Nihonjan does not have authority to seize foreign ships in these waters. Any attempt to forcefully board will be considered an act of piracy. Do not board. Over."

The captain of the MS Safugyuu was shaking. A silent nod gave his officers their orders. Crewmates who could be spared from their posts clamored on deck brandishing weapons. The fate of his and his crew's life now rested firmly in Nihonjan hands.

KoAnWi agent Ryau Yuyunki watched fearfully as Nihonjan troops entered the city. He had not been informed of the movement of Nihonjan troops to his location, but he decided to make the best of it. Turning his focus now entirely to recruitment, Ryau began doing everything he could to covertly drum up antigovernmental and anti-occupational sentiment among the people of Ullagru. He didn't have the access to the weapons cache back in Dejanca, but he did what he could to at least capitalize on what he painted as a "foreign occupation aiding a monarchy that sold its people's lives and safety for power".

He hoped the people of Ullagru would be as receptive as those in Dejanca...and that they had guns.

Dejanca

Captian Ito sighed. He should have thought that this might happen. Of the most despicable nations came the outright arrogance of these men. He took the radio and responded to their reply.

"This is Captain Ito. IF you do not wish to be searched, you have every right to pass by this port. However, once you enter this port, you are entering Laraosi lands. The government of whom has granted us these abilities to help promote stability and stop any aid to terrorists. You are right. As of now, I have authority. The moment you dock or beach, however I do. And you can guarantee that I will."

Ullagru

After two tense days filled with cinderblock laying, the 300 men in Ullagru moved on to digging trench as AV traps so as to not allow rapid replenishment of enemy troops. They envisioned a killing ground to allow for the infantry to spray when the enemy did pass through. At the same time, Captain Fujii was a realist. He knew that once the initial shock wore off, they would use the Nihonjanese hard work to their advantage to offer protection. As such, he ordered the measurements of the locations and distance of the tranches from their mortars for aid in battle. That way, once the enemy started using the trenches, they would know exactly where to barrage.

As the men measured, the boats returned with another 3 companies of men. The commander of these men and the intern commander of the Ullagru forces was Lieutenant Colonel Ryu Doi. The combined forces of 600 men went to work digging trenches and finishing up their defensive lines inside the city. Along with Lieutenant Colonel Doi came much more substantial mortars, of the 60 mm. These mortars, ID-8, were to be set up a bit further from the front line. The main forces was now only a couple days away from reaching Ullagru.

Yitanka
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Yitanka » Sat Jul 30, 2022 12:54 pm

Captian Ito sighed. He should have thought that this might happen. Of the most despicable nations came the outright arrogance of these men. He took the radio and responded to their reply.

"This is Captain Ito. IF you do not wish to be searched, you have every right to pass by this port. However, once you enter this port, you are entering Laraosi lands. The government of whom has granted us these abilities to help promote stability and stop any aid to terrorists. You are right. As of now, I have authority. The moment you dock or beach, however I do. And you can guarantee that I will."

"INN Meiyo, this is the MS Safugyu. We have not been informed of such permissions being granted to Nihonjan by the Laraosi government. Nihonjanese soldiers will NOT be allowed to board this ship or inspect our cargo once we reach port. This is non-negotiable. Over.

"This is turning out even better than expected," the ship's political commissar commented with a grin. "If we make it to port they'll never be able to stop us from funneling whatever we want through Dejanca. I expect we'll have the city in two weeks time if these imperial dogs keep rolling over and giving us their belly. Hell, they might not have even brought guns with them!"

"...if..." the captain muttered. "That's if we make it..."

The commissar scoffed.

"They've already proven too stupid to manage an actual blockade, and if they search us like they've threatened there'll be diplomatic hell to pay on the international stage. It's a guaranteed thing. They've shown us they are either unwilling or incapable of enforcing their blockade, so the only thing their 'show blockade' does is reassure people weapons could not possibly be smuggled into Dejanca. If anything we should be thanking them! Unless they grow some balls in the next few minutes and sink us, which I doubt cravens like them would, then they've only served to mask our involvement here. They've helped us make their own undoing, and those inbred monarchists aren't even capable of realizing it!"

"I do wonder, though..." the political officer mused aloud, pausing only to take a small swig from his flask. "...how their allies are going to respond when they learn that Nihonjan has been letting potentially hostile ships through their blockade. Heh...I'd hate to be the admiral in charge of this operation. He's definitely going to be in deep shit once word gets out."
Last edited by Yitanka on Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nihonjan
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Nihonjan » Tue Aug 02, 2022 5:45 am

Yitanka wrote:

"INN Meiyo, this is the MS Safugyuu. We have not been informed of such permissions being granted to Nihonjan by the Laraosi government. Nihonjanese soldiers will NOT be allowed to board this ship or inspect our cargo once we reach port. This is non-negotiable. Over.

"This is turning out even better than expected," the ship's political commissar commented with a grin. "If we make it to port they'll never be able to stop us from funneling whatever we want through Dejanca. I expect we'll have the city in two weeks time if these imperial dogs keep rolling over and giving us their belly. Hell, they might not have even brought guns with them!"

"...if..." the captain muttered. "That's if we make it..."

The commissar scoffed.

"They've already proven too stupid to manage an actual blockade, and if they search us like they've threatened there'll be diplomatic hell to pay on the international stage. It's a guaranteed thing. They've shown us they are either unwilling or incapable of enforcing their blockade, so the only thing their 'show blockade' does is reassure people weapons could not possibly be smuggled into Dejanca. If anything we should be thanking them! Unless they grow some balls in the next few minutes and sink us, which I doubt cravens like them would, then they've only served to mask our involvement here. They've helped us make their own undoing, and those inbred monarchists aren't even capable of realizing it!"

"I do wonder, though..." the political officer mused aloud, pausing only to take a small swig from his flask. "...how their allies are going to respond when they learn that Nihonjan has been letting potentially hostile ships through their blockade. Heh...I'd hate to be the admiral in charge of this operation. He's definitely going to be in deep shit once word gets out."

You have been forewarned.

His Commander turned to him with question in his eyes. "What do you want us to do sir?"

"Obviously, they're being arrogant sons of b*****s. But they aren't in international waters. So fire at their propellers. Afterwards, shoot at their hulls. We'll sink that fucking ship. They should have enough time to get off. Have some of our men ready to receive them."

"Yes sir." The commander then ordered the firing of the guns towards the propellers. One of them locked onto it and fired at it, destroying it. Thus they had disabled the ship. The other gun fired at the lower hulls of the ship. They then fired two more times to create 5 holes in the ship.

Inflatable boats were sent out to help recover any crew members. Meanwhile, three snipers set up on the ship, ready to kill if any of the hostile sailors had any thoughts on trying to kill a Nihonjanese soldier.

Ullagru
After multiple days, the main force arrived in Ullagru. The rest of the Brigade of the men arrived, bringing up their force in Ullagru to 4,000. The other 9,000 men were nearby along with their artillery.

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Romextly » Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:35 am

Chacra
In the city, after the soldiers had created their defensive positions, 1,000 men entered the city giving the total Romextlian Force to 1,800 in the city. They set up their KAES and TUYs while the medics help create a makeshift hospital for soldiers and civilians alike. The commander, Colonel Hassan announced to the citizens od Chacra.

"Brave citizens of Chacra, I am Colonel Hassan of the Romextlian Imperial Army. I give my condolences for this horrid action of fighting to happen in your city. I share in your grief in the careless and senseless violence perpetrated by the Lorite traitors in attacking civilians. With this in mind, I have helped set up transport for anyone who wished to leave the city. Please only bring a backpack or small suitcase for each person as we do not have much space."

Meanwhile, the Gentleminion squadron sent over a flite to harass the fringes of the Lorite forces besieging the city. They regularly dropped cluster AP Bombs on large concentration of the soldiers.

Cuaraca
The incendiary mortar shells rained down on the men in the trenches. Men not sleeping or on watch in a vehicle were hit the worst as some flailed about burning alive like human candles. Military journalists would capture the screams of men in their videos and photos. Medics were dispatched as more precautions were implemented around the line with closer fire protection materials. Dozens of young men entered the field hospital with 2nd and 3rd degree burns. Snipers were then deployed in hidden location armed with silencers, picking off any guard getting to close to the outskirts of the city.

Ciudad de Roma
The Emperor stared at the cameras as they started rolling. He then started his speech.

"In the nation of Laraos, there is a civil war going on instigated by rebels claiming to call themselves the lorite faction. Before they were considered just rebels. But after the events which we have found out about, they may be worst. Lorite forces started besieging the city of Chacra and in a intentional movement, bombarded a civilian center. They have caused untold numbers of civilian casualties. IT is obvious that these forces are not just rebels. They have used these tactics in use of terror. They are terrorists. As such, we have entered the Lorite rebels on the Terrorist Archive and are activating the Imperial Decree on Anti-Terrorism Actions. We will not prosecute cases that cause damage to terrorists. We will also give the Laraos government another loan of 50 million to help aid in this fight against Terrorism."

Huara City
The Plane that landed on the Tarmac was not a military one, but rather a civilian one. On it were multiple Geologist were sent to help find fossil fuels to help cheapen energy along with civil engineers to help make newer power grids. On the second flight that was to come soon held multiple Terrorist litigation Attorneys, veterans on attacks by the QRA, RRPLF, Islamic fundamentalist and Sarbian separatists. All were coming to meet with families of victims by the bombing of Chacra.

Meanwhile, Count Renatus arrived at the Palace. He saw the Major General leave and continued on. He waited for the availability of the King and recited the focus points of his meeting with the King. Hopefully it would end well so that he could continue on with relative ease to help fulfill the plans to make the Romextlian more liked by the population.

Yitanka
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Yitanka » Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:14 am

Nihonjan wrote:
You have been forewarned.

His Commander turned to him with question in his eyes. "What do you want us to do sir?"

"Obviously, they're being arrogant sons of b*****s. But they aren't in international waters. So fire at their propellers. Afterwards, shoot at their hulls. We'll sink that fucking ship. They should have enough time to get off. Have some of our men ready to receive them."

"Yes sir." The commander then ordered the firing of the guns towards the propellers. One of them locked onto it and fired at it, destroying it. Thus they had disabled the ship. The other gun fired at the lower hulls of the ship. They then fired two more times to create 5 holes in the ship.

Inflatable boats were sent out to help recover any crew members. Meanwhile, three snipers set up on the ship, ready to kill if any of the hostile sailors had any thoughts on trying to kill a Nihonjanese soldier.

Ullagru
After multiple days, the main force arrived in Ullagru. The rest of the Brigade of the men arrived, bringing up their force in Ullagru to 4,000. The other 9,000 men were nearby along with their artillery.

The political commissar continued his private jokes and ridicule at the expense of the Nihonjanese navy with the captain of the MS Safugyu, helping ease the captain's tension and come down from the fear that had built up during the radio confrontation with the Nihonjanese Captain. But just as he was beginning to think they were in the clear, the INN Meiyo's final radio message came in.

"Captain! They're turning their guns on us!" one of the officers cried out.

"Hard to starboard!" the captain ordered. The helmsman complied, but before he could finish turning the wheel the first shots struck the Safugyu, damaging her propellers and rudder.

"She's not responding!"

The Safugyu's inability to maneuver quickly became irrelevant as the next few shells struck her hull. The first two shells did as they were intended, blowing holes in the lower hull so that the Safugyu would start taking on water. The third shell, however, struck with much more disastrous effect.

All worries that the officers and crew had were swept away in an instant as the third Nihonjanese shell struck some of the several hundred tons of ammonium nitrate fertilizer the Safugyu was carrying. In an instant the ship erupted violently, the shock of the blast damaging windows in Dejanca and able to be heard as far as Cuaraca, Poracaja, Ullagru, and Ojamello. A massive plume of reddish-orange smoke billowed from the hollowed out wreck as what little remained of the civilian cargo ship sank to the bottom of the Laraosi Sea.

Of the 26 crew members aboard the MS Safugyu, none survived.

Syunkau, Yitankan SSR

Following the explosion of the MS Safugyu, Chairman Shinzu Taihau prepared and released an official statement on the event:

Today marks a somber day in our history. For those who have not yet been informed, a Yitankan civilian cargo ship named the MS Safugyu, carrying farming equipment and fertilizer to the city of Dejanca in Laraos, has just exploded after being fired upon by a Nihonjanese naval vessel. We do not yet know all of the circumstances surrounding this event, but we do know the Laraosi government has not made public any authorization for Nihonjanese vessels to interdict or sink vessels within its exclusive economic zone. We are appalled by this act of blatant piracy against civilian vessels and condemn the Nihonjan government for allowing such atrocities to be committed by its armed forces.

We demand access to the wreckage of the MS Safugyu for investigation and demand an end to illegal Nihonjanese military actions in the Laraosi Sea. Furthermore, we will be deploying a volunteer expeditionary force to the Kingdom of Laraos to help protect innocent merchant vessels and civilians alike from similar aggressive and overtly illegal actions. We will not allow states such as Nihonjan to take advantage of civilians simply because they have the means to do so. Yitanka will, as it has always done, fight for the right to life and liberty of workers and laborers alike.

In addition to this, the Soviet of Syunkau has agreed to establish a memorial for the 26 brave Yitankan sailors who lost their lives today standing up against imperial aggression. May their lives not be forgotten and their bravery inspire us in our fight to free mankind from tyranny and oppression.

- Shinzu Taihau, Chairman of the Supreme Soviet of the Yitankan SSR
Last edited by Yitanka on Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:40 am, edited 2 times in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents