NATION

PASSWORD

The Abdication of Niklas I

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
The Austro-Bohemian Reich
Attaché

Founded: Jun 27, 2022
Ex-Nation

The Abdication of Niklas I

Postby The Austro-Bohemian Reich » Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:36 pm

The Night of Tears (Niklas I Abdication Speech)
"Hello Good People of Austria Bohemia. In These Turbulent Times, It is Scary. Undecided. If Things Don't Go Our way, we'll soonly been enslaved by the Enemy. And Yes, I understand that what I will say next will sound like the Move of a Coward. I am No Coward. I am a Man who has much Faith in those around Me. Mother Mary has Blessed us by sending down a new Leader to Grace our Land.

The CIS, Is Begging for a Conflict. There is No way we can avoid it. Our Army. The Pride of the Empire. Do Not Ever Worry. Our Army, Will Protect you Through Thick and Thin. Never Lose Faith in the Empire. Even if we were to lose the War, We would Continue on. The Memory and Culture of the Empire will never Go Out. Like a Everlasting Flame.

(Begins to Tear Up) I Have Cherished My Time Here as Kaiser. It is a Famous, Distinguished, and Honorable Role. And, No Matter what may happen, I don't believe I ever let you down. No Matter Where I end Up, I will Never Let you down.

Even Though, We have been Running Thin on Allies, Resources and Land to Fuel our Ever Moving Empire. I, Along with Chancellor Bachmann have decided it would be best for me to Abdicate the Throne. I will Leave, Along with My Wife, Klara II, and Filling my Place will be My Son, The Kaiser Konstantin I. Yes I understand, He is an African American. The First Black Kaiser. Yet, You should treat him the same as me. With Respect. He Knows this Empire Like the Back of his hand.

When I step off this Podium, I will No Longer be Kaiser Niklas I. I Love you all, and I have cherished Every Moment We've Spent together.

Heil Österreich Böhmen!
Heil unserem glorreichen Imperium!"
(Steps off Podium).

Speech of Abdication,
July 7th, 2022, 9:28 P.M. at the Summer Palace in Vienna

Signed, Former Kaiser Niklas I
Signed, Königsley (Minister of the Imperial Court)
Dual Germanic Monarch of Austria-Bohemia
An Austrians Dream, a Hungarians Nightmare...
Founder of Berlin-Vienna Pact, Join Here viewtopic.php?ns=1&f=5&t=520512. Refer to My Citizens as Austrians or Bohemians, Whatever you like. NS Stats Not Canon

Return to International Incidents