NATION

PASSWORD

Invitation to the King's half Jubilee (sign up ended)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Mitheldalond
Minister

Founded: Mar 15, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Mitheldalond » Fri Jul 08, 2022 1:59 pm

THE ROYAL PALACE
CIRYALONDË

July 8, 2022

His Royal Majesty
King David Kashat II
King and Defender of Nachmere
Nachmere City

Your Majesty,

I offer you my wholehearted congratulations on your upcoming Silver Jubilee. Such an occasion is truly a momentous accomplishment in the reign of any monarch, especially in such nations as Nachmere and Mitheldalond where the king's duties are not merely ceremonial. My family and I were delighted to receive your invitation, and are looking forward to joining you in celebrating the occasion. Such festivities will provide a welcome respite from the current state of global affairs.

While our nations have not had extensive diplomatic relations in the past, Nachmere has long been a valued and respected trade partner, and we look forward to this opportunity to further expand cooperation between our two nations. The various branches of our military would be happy to have representation in your parade and naval review, and - pending your approval, I would like to send a troop from the Royal Horse Guards and some of the 11th Mechanized Infantry Division's reconnaissance elements to participate. The Air Force would like to send a flight from their aerial demonstration team to showcase the new F-27 Vixen, along with a high-speed flyby from one of our SR-71 Blackbirds. This will be the first public demonstration of the F-27 outside of Mitheldalond.

For the naval review, we would like to send our Coast Guard's newest high-endurance sail cutter, which sets a new benchmark in economy and eco-friendliness, as well as a squadron of aircraft from the carrier Gilraen. The Navy would also like to arrange a port call by Gilraen's carrier group to correspond with the event, though the ships will not be taking part in the review. If you are interested, it may also be possible to arrange a low orbit flyover by the experimental spaceship Enterprise, first of her kind.

We wish you well, and await your reply.

Sincerely yours,

Eldahir Valendur
His Majesty the King of Mitheldalond

Confirmation Form to follow

Nachmere
Minister

Founded: Feb 18, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nachmere » Sat Jul 09, 2022 4:31 am

Mitheldalond wrote:
THE ROYAL PALACE
CIRYALONDË

July 8, 2022

His Royal Majesty
King David Kashat II
King and Defender of Nachmere
Nachmere City

Your Majesty,

I offer you my wholehearted congratulations on your upcoming Silver Jubilee. Such an occasion is truly a momentous accomplishment in the reign of any monarch, especially in such nations as Nachmere and Mitheldalond where the king's duties are not merely ceremonial. My family and I were delighted to receive your invitation, and are looking forward to joining you in celebrating the occasion. Such festivities will provide a welcome respite from the current state of global affairs.

While our nations have not had extensive diplomatic relations in the past, Nachmere has long been a valued and respected trade partner, and we look forward to this opportunity to further expand cooperation between our two nations. The various branches of our military would be happy to have representation in your parade and naval review, and - pending your approval, I would like to send a troop from the Royal Horse Guards and some of the 11th Mechanized Infantry Division's reconnaissance elements to participate. The Air Force would like to send a flight from their aerial demonstration team to showcase the new F-27 Vixen, along with a high-speed flyby from one of our SR-71 Blackbirds. This will be the first public demonstration of the F-27 outside of Mitheldalond.

For the naval review, we would like to send our Coast Guard's newest high-endurance sail cutter, which sets a new benchmark in economy and eco-friendliness, as well as a squadron of aircraft from the carrier Gilraen. The Navy would also like to arrange a port call by Gilraen's carrier group to correspond with the event, though the ships will not be taking part in the review. If you are interested, it may also be possible to arrange a low orbit flyover by the experimental spaceship Enterprise, first of her kind.

We wish you well, and await your reply.

Sincerely yours,

Eldahir Valendur
His Majesty the King of Mitheldalond

Confirmation Form to follow

His Majesty,

I am delighted to receive your letter! Economic and military co-operation between nations is the basis of sound relationships and lasting peace, and I am pleased that our Kingdoms have long shared these ties. I am humbled and thankful for your wish to send troops to participate in my Jubilee, and even more so that you will be personally attending with your family. Please have your aids contact Mrs. Sapir to straighten out the fine details. I am eagerly awaiting your arrival.

Long may you reign,
King David Kashat II.

OOC: Hey man can you fill the form out it makes it much easier for me to transfer the information to the factbook. Cheers.

Langenia
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 22, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Langenia » Sat Jul 09, 2022 5:05 pm

-snip-
Last edited by Langenia on Sun Jul 24, 2022 8:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
LANGENIA
Fatherland, Unity, and Valor
Overview|Armed Forces|LangenArPort| Incumbent President: Nicolas Furia
Langenia is an MT Latin American nation, the result of European powers not successfully colonizing the region but leaving their mark. We outpollo PolloHut.
Military oversight? Checks on executive powers? Nah.
Our foreign policy: a t t a c k. Also, war?

Nachmere
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nachmere » Sun Jul 10, 2022 2:52 am

OOC: I am going on a 2 week work trip. We will proceed after I return.

Asucki
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 21, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Asucki » Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:00 pm

Asuckian Department of Foreign Affairs

From James Henry, Minister of Foreign Affairs; Federal Republic of Asucki
To Miryam Sapir, Rose Palace Director of Events; Kingdom of Nachmere

His Royal Majesty King David Kashat II's Half-Jubilee

Warm greetings,

On behalf of the people and government of Asucki, I would like to congratulate His Royal Majesty King David Kashat II for twenty-five peaceful and prosperous years as the ruler of Nachmere. Though our nations hold to different philosophies of government, it is apparent that the citizens of Nachmere hold a deep respect for their ruler and that he rules by their grace. In keeping with President Cooper's policy of developing friendlier relationships with the rest of the world [multiverse], we will gladly send a delegation to Nachmere to participate in this joyous and once-in-a-lifetime occasion.

Regrettably, raised tensions in the southeast of the Madurin continent require President Cooper to remain in the country to act as Commander-in-Chief of the military should it become necessary. In his stead we will send respected Ambassador Eiver Ailtraen as well as a group of aspiring Junior Ambassadors interested in the event. The gracious gift of ceremonial arms that your government has arranged for attendees has been noted and proper arrangements have been made for its reception and transportation. Our nation has a similar culture of arms and a similar practice of exchanging weaponry as a symbol of respect. Therefore, we would like our delegation to present His Royal Majesty with a ceremonial bolt action rifle hand-designed by the skilled engineers at Ćaeva Arms Manufacturing Company. The application form has been completed in full and attached to this correspondence.

Nation: The Federal Republic of Asucki
Delegation leader: Ambassador Eiver Ailtraen
Number of delegates: 8 (Ambassador Ailtraen + 7 Junior Ambassadors)
Participation in the parade: Yes
Parading unit name and size (up to a company): 3rd Parade Guard Company, 12th Battalion, 2nd Light Infantry Brigade
Parade music: Vaektrana, Asuckianin! ("Victory, Asuckians!" national anthem of Asucki)
Participation in naval review: Yes
Name of ship (please link if possible): ANS Noavoer (Wasp-class Amphibious Assault Ship)
Any other requests or concerns: As mentioned, we would like to present His Royal Majesty with a ceremonial firearm.

With all sincerity,
James Henry
Asuckian Minister of Foreign Affairs
Last edited by Asucki on Tue Jul 19, 2022 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Recruitment Tsar for Teremara. Feel free to TG me if you'd like to know more.

Nachmere
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nachmere » Sat Jul 23, 2022 11:39 am

Asucki wrote:

Asuckian Department of Foreign Affairs

From James Henry, Minister of Foreign Affairs; Federal Republic of Asucki
To Miryam Sapir, Rose Palace Director of Events; Kingdom of Nachmere

His Royal Majesty King David Kashat II's Half-Jubilee

Warm greetings,

On behalf of the people and government of Asucki, I would like to congratulate His Royal Majesty King David Kashat II for twenty-five peaceful and prosperous years as the ruler of Nachmere. Though our nations hold to different philosophies of government, it is apparent that the citizens of Nachmere hold a deep respect for their ruler and that he rules by their grace. In keeping with President Cooper's policy of developing friendlier relationships with the rest of the world [multiverse], we will gladly send a delegation to Nachmere to participate in this joyous and once-in-a-lifetime occasion.

Regrettably, raised tensions in the southeast of the Madurin continent require President Cooper to remain in the country to act as Commander-in-Chief of the military should it become necessary. In his stead we will send respected Ambassador Eiver Ailtraen as well as a group of aspiring Junior Ambassadors interested in the event. The gracious gift of ceremonial arms that your government has arranged for attendees has been noted and proper arrangements have been made for its reception and transportation. Our nation has a similar culture of arms and a similar practice of exchanging weaponry as a symbol of respect. Therefore, we would like our delegation to present His Royal Majesty with a ceremonial bolt action rifle hand-designed by the skilled engineers at Ćaeva Arms Manufacturing Company. The application form has been completed in full and attached to this correspondence.

Nation: The Federal Republic of Asucki
Delegation leader: Ambassador Eiver Ailtraen
Number of delegates: 8 (Ambassador Ailtraen + 7 Junior Ambassadors)
Parading unit name and size (up to a company): 3rd Parade Guard Company, 12th Battalion, 2nd Light Infantry Brigade
Parade music: Vaektrana, Asuckianin! ("Victory, Asuckians!" national anthem of Asucki)
Participation in naval review: Yes
Name of ship (please link if possible): ANS Noavoer (Wasp-class Amphibious Assault Ship)
Any other requests or concerns: As mentioned, we would like to present His Royal Majesty with a ceremonial firearm.

With all sincerity,
James Henry
Asuckian Minister of Foreign Affairs

Dear Minister,

We are pleased to host your delegation and troops. We hope the tensions in your region end in peace. I am sure HRM will be pleased to accept a rifle into his sizeable collection, and thank your people for their generosity. On a personal note I would like to offer that perhaps our people and governments are not so different as one may imagine.

Thank you,
Miryam Sapir,
Rose Palace Director of Events.

OOC: @All, I will wait two-three more days for sign ups and then we will do the main RP. Thank you for your patience.
Last edited by Nachmere on Sat Jul 23, 2022 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Imperial Haiti
Attaché

Founded: Jul 22, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Haiti » Sat Jul 23, 2022 11:44 am

Confirmation Form
Nation: Empire of Imperial Haiti
Delegation leader: Emperor Charles I Le Grand, 30 years old.
Number of delegates:1
Participation in the parade: N
Parading unit name and size (up to a company): NA
Parade music: NA
Participation in naval review: NA
Name of ship (please link if possible): NA
Any other requests or concerns: Who are the local nobles present?

Peoples Republic of Joyea
Ambassador

Founded: May 04, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Peoples Republic of Joyea » Sat Jul 23, 2022 6:03 pm

Confirmation Form
Nation: Peoples Republic of Joyea
Delegation leader: Nationalist Party Chairman John Goodchild
Number of delegates: 7 (Chief Justice of the Superior Court Michael Ford, and 5 Nationalist Party Officials.
Participation in the parade: Y
Parading unit name and size (up to a company): 4th Company of the 1st Army National Honor Guard Brigade
Parade music: State Anthem of the Peoples Republic of Joyea
Participation in naval review: Y
Name of ship (please link if possible): JNS Constitution (Joyea Class Dreadnaught)
Any other requests or concerns:
I adhere to some NS stats not all
Incumbent General Secretary: Wann Khaoma
Incumbent Party Chairman: Nguyễn Nam Sơn
Incumbent Parliament Speaker: Chen Reasmey
Incumbent Chief Justice of the Peoples Superior Court: Tống Duy Hải

Nachmere
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nachmere » Sun Jul 24, 2022 1:01 pm

Imperial Haiti wrote:Confirmation Form

Dear friends,

We will be honored to host His Imperial Majesty at the jubilee. The official dinner will be attended by His Royal Majesty, Her Royal Majesty the Queen Yael Kashat and their Daughter Crown Princess Tzvia Kashat. In addition many other noble men and women will be in attendance.

Thank you,
Miryam Sapir,
Rose Palace Director of Events

Peoples Republic of Joyea wrote:Confirmation Form
Number of delegates: 7 (Chief Justice of the Superior Court Michael Ford, and 5 Nationalist Party Officials.
Parading unit name and size (up to a company): 4th Company of the 1st Army National Honor Guard Brigade
Name of ship (please link if possible): JNS Constitution (Joyea Class Dreadnaught)

We are happy to host Chairman Goodchild at the jubilee, and welcome your delegation and troops.

Thank you,
Miryam Sapir,

Lauzanne
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 08, 2019
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Lauzanne » Sun Jul 24, 2022 4:08 pm

Confirmation Form
Nation: The Federal Republic of Lauzanne
Delegation leader: Vasya Iliesci, Diplomat to Nachmere.
Number of delegates: 12, including the Minister for Foreign Affairs.
Parading unit name and size (up to a company): Alfa company, 7th Gds. Mechanized Battalion
Parade music: Drum Bun
Name of ship (please link if possible):
132 Odesza

Lauzanne would love to attend such an event. We shall send one of our finest units to accompany your soldiers on parade in such a momentous occasion.
A free country of 32 million in Eastern Europe, torn between the East, the West and forging it's own path.

The Land of Spring: Lore/Stories Thread

Unofficial anthem of Lauzanne

Lauzanexport CDT (My arms storefront)

Langenia
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 22, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Langenia » Sun Jul 24, 2022 8:19 pm

To whom this may concern,

The Republic of Langenia would like to offer its congratulations to His Majesty King David Kashat II on his silver jubilee. In the interest of improving relations the Republic wishes to send a small delegation to attend the festivities in Nachmere. Moreover, we would like to offer the participation of an honor guard from the National Army of Langenia in the military parade, as well as a vessel from the Langenian Navy to be part of the fleet review. We hope that the arrival of these delegations increase goodwill among both our nations, and contribute to a period of friendly relations.

Sincerely,

Julio Sanchez
Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Langenia

Confirmation Form
Nation: Republic of Langenia
Delegation leader: Minister of Foreign Affairs Julio Sanchez
Number of delegates: 7
Parading unit name and size (up to a company): 100 personnel of C Company, 1st Battalion, 7th Infantry Regiment, the honor guard unit of the National Army of Langenia
Parade music: National Anthem of the Republic of Langenia
Name of ship (please link if possible): ARL Ugarte, Trujillo-class destroyer of the Langenian Navy (Armada de la República de Langenia)
Any other requests or concerns: N/A
Last edited by Langenia on Sun Jul 24, 2022 8:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
LANGENIA
Fatherland, Unity, and Valor
Overview|Armed Forces|LangenArPort| Incumbent President: Nicolas Furia
Langenia is an MT Latin American nation, the result of European powers not successfully colonizing the region but leaving their mark. We outpollo PolloHut.
Military oversight? Checks on executive powers? Nah.
Our foreign policy: a t t a c k. Also, war?

Imperial Haiti
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Haiti » Mon Jul 25, 2022 1:49 am

Nachmere wrote:
Imperial Haiti wrote:Confirmation Form

Dear friends,

We will be honored to host His Imperial Majesty at the jubilee. The official dinner will be attended by His Royal Majesty, Her Royal Majesty the Queen Yael Kashat and their Daughter Crown Princess Tzvia Kashat. In addition many other noble men and women will be in attendance.

Thank you,
Miryam Sapir,

Peoples Republic of Joyea wrote:Confirmation Form

We are happy to host Chairman Goodchild at the jubilee, and welcome your delegation and troops.

Thank you,
Miryam Sapir,

Thank you for the information!-says the Emperor Charles I. It is such an honour.

Nachmere
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nachmere » Mon Jul 25, 2022 11:56 am

Lauzanne wrote:
Confirmation Form
Nation: The Federal Republic of Lauzanne
Delegation leader: Vasya Iliesci, Diplomat to Nachmere.
Number of delegates: 12, including the Minister for Foreign Affairs.
Parading unit name and size (up to a company): Alfa company, 7th Gds. Mechanized Battalion
Parade music: Drum Bun
132 Odesza

Lauzanne would love to attend such an event. We shall send one of our finest units to accompany your soldiers on parade in such a momentous occasion.

Dear Friends,

We are very pleased to have your delegation and troops. We welcome this as part of the strengthening relationship between our countries.

Thank you,
Miryam Sapir,

Langenia wrote:

To whom this may concern,

The Republic of Langenia would like to offer its congratulations to His Majesty King David Kashat II on his silver jubilee. In the interest of improving relations the Republic wishes to send a small delegation to attend the festivities in Nachmere. Moreover, we would like to offer the participation of an honor guard from the National Army of Langenia in the military parade, as well as a vessel from the Langenian Navy to be part of the fleet review. We hope that the arrival of these delegations increase goodwill among both our nations, and contribute to a period of friendly relations.

Sincerely,

Julio Sanchez
Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Langenia

Confirmation Form
Nation: Republic of Langenia
Delegation leader: Minister of Foreign Affairs Julio Sanchez
Number of delegates: 7
Parading unit name and size (up to a company): 100 personnel of C Company, 1st Battalion, 7th Infantry Regiment, the honor guard unit of the National Army of Langenia
Parade music: National Anthem of the Republic of Langenia
Name of ship (please link if possible): ARL Ugarte, Trujillo-class destroyer of the Langenian Navy (Armada de la República de Langenia)
Any other requests or concerns: N/A

Dear Minister,

We are delighted to have your delegation and troops, and likewise hope for continued and stronger peaceful relations between our countries.

Thank you,
Miryam Sapir,

Slacaria
Attaché

Founded: Jun 17, 2022
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Slacaria » Mon Jul 25, 2022 1:06 pm

From: James Hassen Richards II, Emperor of Slacaria and its overseas territories and colonies, and Poldria
To: His Royal Majesty, King David Kashat II, King of Defender of Nachmere

Confirmation Form
Nation: The Empire of Slacaria
Delegation leader: James Hassen Richards II, Emperor of Slacaria
Number of delegates: 15
Parading unit name and size (up to a company): J33 Omega Squadron, 2nd Aerial Battalion - SLC Elite Squadron
Parade music: S'olna U'khan (Glory to the Allies, sung in Ancient slacarian)
Poseidon II ( unfortunately no link )
Any other requests or concerns: Our jet parade has requested clearance for airspace during the parade, with our finest pilots performing tricks and smoke parades above our soldiers. Our soldiers will be parading in our national military uniform, with our elite special forces squadron following shortly behind on horseback. Emperor Richards has brought a gift of L'Empereur Red - aged at 40 years and said to be Slacaria's finest bottle of wine. We hope to continue and reinforce our alliance.

From the Imperial Palace of Slacaria,
Emperor Richards II

Nachmere
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nachmere » Tue Jul 26, 2022 9:07 am

Slacaria wrote:From: James Hassen Richards II, Emperor of Slacaria and its overseas territories and colonies, and Poldria
To: His Royal Majesty, King David Kashat II, King of Defender of Nachmere

Confirmation Form
Nation: The Empire of Slacaria
Delegation leader: James Hassen Richards II, Emperor of Slacaria
Number of delegates: 15
Parading unit name and size (up to a company): J33 Omega Squadron, 2nd Aerial Battalion - SLC Elite Squadron
Parade music: S'olna U'khan (Glory to the Allies, sung in Ancient slacarian)
Poseidon II ( unfortunately no link )
Any other requests or concerns: Our jet parade has requested clearance for airspace during the parade, with our finest pilots performing tricks and smoke parades above our soldiers. Our soldiers will be parading in our national military uniform, with our elite special forces squadron following shortly behind on horseback. Emperor Richards has brought a gift of L'Empereur Red - aged at 40 years and said to be Slacaria's finest bottle of wine. We hope to continue and reinforce our alliance.

From the Imperial Palace of Slacaria,
Emperor Richards II

His Imperial Majesty,

I am delighted to receive your letter, and welcome you and your troops in peace to enjoy the celebrations and participate in the parade. I am looking forward to receiving your generous gift and present you with arms.

Long may you reign,
King David Kashat II.

Nachmere
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nachmere » Wed Jul 27, 2022 7:02 am

ooc: guys just a tad more. I am sorry this became a bit more involved than i imagined. we WILL rp this but i want to properly set it up okay? once there is a thread i will link it here and TG all involved.

Imperial Haiti
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Haiti » Sun Jul 31, 2022 7:19 am

Any news?

Nachmere
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nachmere » Sun Jul 31, 2022 11:59 am

Last edited by Nachmere on Sun Jul 31, 2022 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents