NATION

PASSWORD

Mochovian Cooperative Accords [OPEN/OOC/SIGN-UPS/MT/PMT]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sat Jul 09, 2022 8:03 am

Mochua wrote:The flag is done and the framework is still on work but I've completed stuff up to Article 5, i'm planning to do the structure of the MCA. I can do it tomorrow it would seem but if you would all like to see the WIP version TG me. Just to also address this: I don't think I'll be creating a discord but it depends on my activity.

I still believe that the MCA ought to pursue relations with the 4th Faction, the Berlin-Vienna Pact. This can be useful to help boost activity towards this alliance.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Mochua
Attaché

Founded: Feb 23, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Mochua » Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:15 am

Choose.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:17 am

Mochua wrote:Choose.

Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Aursi
Minister

Founded: Nov 18, 2021
Corporate Police State

Postby Aursi » Sun Jul 10, 2022 12:25 pm

I'll never get to know the flag as I can't check Imgur.
Founder and Co-Founder of
ATO UCN SMOL
UADC GENA FA
GADN PESTO ULIBOR
IAD OAMC SUSS
Founded: 19.11.1975
Capital: Aurtumn
Chancellor: Fedor Sorokin
Population: 75 Million
GDP: 6@ Trillion Aursifens
Kingdom of Aursi
Freedom, Democracy, Liberty
Current Year: 2035

_
_
PortalOverviewNewsMilitaryMapsEmbassyStore

The Military State of the Galapagos
Minister

Founded: Jan 19, 2021
Left-Leaning College State

Postby The Military State of the Galapagos » Sun Jul 10, 2022 2:11 pm

Founder of the KTO
Destroyer of the GCN

Mochua
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Mochua » Tue Jul 12, 2022 2:25 am

The charter is done. Sending to IC thread for debate and voting.

Mochua
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Mochua » Tue Jul 12, 2022 3:38 am

Revamped the original post, and added our flag. Our summit will start 3 days from now, and the voting on the Council Minister position shall start after the ratification of the new constitution.

Mochua
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Mochua » Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:49 am

Please join our discord (In the OP). I will host discussions about our current members, NWO, and other CIS members, from what I've heard they've been targetted by literally everyone else. This is due to because there are concerning reasons that we may get dragged into war and possibly be caught in the crossfire, which isn't viable right now, considering i've just started building.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Jul 12, 2022 12:07 pm

Mochua wrote:Please join our discord (In the OP). I will host discussions about our current members, NWO, and other CIS members, from what I've heard they've been targetted by literally everyone else. This is due to because there are concerning reasons that we may get dragged into war and possibly be caught in the crossfire, which isn't viable right now, considering i've just started building.

A war could help out this alliance. Not an offensive one, but a defensive one.

Romanic Imperium
Minister

Founded: Dec 14, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Romanic Imperium » Tue Jul 12, 2022 5:33 pm

Mochua wrote:Please join our discord (In the OP). I will host discussions about our current members, NWO, and other CIS members, from what I've heard they've been targetted by literally everyone else. This is due to because there are concerning reasons that we may get dragged into war and possibly be caught in the crossfire, which isn't viable right now, considering i've just started building.

NWO has left IL
Guess who's back? Back again.
I am back and yes I am Italian. And I am American.

Mochua
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Mochua » Thu Jul 14, 2022 1:04 am

/bump

Mochua
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Mochua » Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:46 am

For those who don't know, you now need to be participative in our activities or you will be kicked (Only applies to member-states.) Now, i will be kicking several members for their inactivity because i cannot risk this alliance to be full of members that aren't even catching up to events.

Sonakion
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 07, 2021
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Sonakion » Thu Jul 14, 2022 4:23 am

Do I have to join discord?

Mochua
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Mochua » Thu Jul 14, 2022 4:44 am

Sonakion wrote:Do I have to join discord?

Yes. We need to have some sort of private chatting group to organize events.

Mochua
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Mochua » Fri Jul 15, 2022 7:42 am

Removed everyone that isn't active/or isn't in our discord. If you have been kicked, your interactions are considered non-canon until you rejoin and accept that you will participate in more RP events more frequently.

Sonakion
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 07, 2021
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Sonakion » Fri Jul 15, 2022 11:45 pm

Mochua wrote:Removed everyone that isn't active/or isn't in our discord. If you have been kicked, your interactions are considered non-canon until you rejoin and accept that you will participate in more RP events more frequently.

I can't really join at the moment because my PC charger has lost the will to live and I can't use discord on mobile.

Mochua
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Mochua » Wed Aug 24, 2022 4:01 am

(/bump) Back on track again.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:11 am

I’d like to propose a relationship between MCA and UADC, if possible.

Mochua
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Mochua » Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:04 am

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:I’d like to propose a relationship between MCA and UADC, if possible.

I felt like the answer to this would be clear enough for you but I'd like to point out that i'm currently going full throttle toward improving our own "circle." I might consider your proposal but i can't simply accept it yet simply due to the MCA being too small and unorganized yet. Due to that [MCA being small] we might end up in a mess of politics as soon as we enter relationships with other alliances, which outweighs the benefits of attempting diplomatic relations outside our own "circle." (Another factor is due to myself wanting the MCA to focus on itself and other matters rather than foreign affairs.)

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:07 am

Mochua wrote:
Southeast Marajarbia wrote:I’d like to propose a relationship between MCA and UADC, if possible.

I felt like the answer to this would be clear enough for you but I'd like to point out that i'm currently going full throttle toward improving our own "circle." I might consider your proposal but i can't simply accept it yet simply due to the MCA being too small and unorganized yet. Due to that [MCA being small] we might end up in a mess of politics as soon as we enter relationships with other alliances, which outweighs the benefits of attempting diplomatic relations outside our own "circle." (Another factor is due to myself wanting the MCA to focus on itself and other matters rather than foreign affairs.)

Alright.

Mochua
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Mochua » Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:19 am

/bump
What do you think about if the MCA had a nuclear sharing policy? (We'll have it soon after a resolution to add it in Chapter 2 of the MCA Charter)

Mochua
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Mochua » Wed Aug 31, 2022 1:58 am

/bump

Russian Federation Of Multiverse
Civil Servant

Founded: Aug 31, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Russian Federation Of Multiverse » Wed Aug 31, 2022 5:07 am

Full Name of Nation: The Russian Federation
Short Name of Nation: Russia
Head of State: His Excellency, President Of The Republic and People, Jean-Pierre Vladimir Dosteovsky
Head of Government: His Excellency, Prime Minister Of Government, Vitali Kluschko
Population (IC): Infinity. (Due to the colonisation of different universes).
Ideology: Conservatism, Free Market Capitalism, Liberal-Economic Policies, Fiscal Conservatism, Orthodoxy Christianity, European Values, Colonialism (mainly of universal systems), Imperialism, Russian nationalism, National Sovereignty.
Form of Government: Federal Parliamentary Constitutional Semi-Presidential Democratic Republic(s)
Forces to be included within the MCA Military Structure:
101st Armoured Brigade
102nd Airborne Division
38th Parallel Motorised Rifle Army
RP Examples: N/A. But I'm not new I have other accounts that I use.
Alliances you are currently in None.
Reasons for joining: Promoting friendly relations, Increase Trade, Investment in other nations, Providing military expertise and assistance to like-minded countries.
Actual reasons for joining: Same as above.
Have you thoroughly read our charter and agree with its contents? Oui, Oui.
Main Imports and Exports:
Imports: Immigrants, Machinery, Telecommunication products, Fish, Milk, and advanced technology. We don't rely heavily on imports.

Exports:Natural resources, agricultural food, food items, accessories for heavy machinery, aerospace technology, AI technology, Arms sales, Chemical products, Makeup, Home Appliances, Advanced Machinery and Equipment, Advanced Pharmaceutical products, Sports goods, Automobiles, Advanced Spaceships, Advanced high technology space weapons, Alcoholic beverages, luxury goods, and other classified exports.

Russian Federation Of Multiverse
Civil Servant

Founded: Aug 31, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Russian Federation Of Multiverse » Wed Aug 31, 2022 5:08 am

Mochua wrote:/bump
What do you think about if the MCA had a nuclear sharing policy? (We'll have it soon after a resolution to add it in Chapter 2 of the MCA Charter)

That's a great idea.

Mochua
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Mochua » Wed Aug 31, 2022 5:35 am

Russian Federation Of Multiverse wrote:
Full Name of Nation: The Russian Federation
Short Name of Nation: Russia
Head of State: His Excellency, President Of The Republic and People, Jean-Pierre Vladimir Dosteovsky
Head of Government: His Excellency, Prime Minister Of Government, Vitali Kluschko
Population (IC): Infinity. (Due to the colonisation of different universes).
Ideology: Conservatism, Free Market Capitalism, Liberal-Economic Policies, Fiscal Conservatism, Orthodoxy Christianity, European Values, Colonialism (mainly of universal systems), Imperialism, Russian nationalism, National Sovereignty.
Form of Government: Federal Parliamentary Constitutional Semi-Presidential Democratic Republic(s)
Forces to be included within the MCA Military Structure:
101st Armoured Brigade
102nd Airborne Division
38th Parallel Motorised Rifle Army
RP Examples: N/A. But I'm not new I have other accounts that I use.
Alliances you are currently in None.
Reasons for joining: Promoting friendly relations, Increase Trade, Investment in other nations, Providing military expertise and assistance to like-minded countries.
Actual reasons for joining: Same as above.
Have you thoroughly read our charter and agree with its contents? Oui, Oui.
Main Imports and Exports:
Imports: Immigrants, Machinery, Telecommunication products, Fish, Milk, and advanced technology. We don't rely heavily on imports.

Exports:Natural resources, agricultural food, food items, accessories for heavy machinery, aerospace technology, AI technology, Arms sales, Chemical products, Makeup, Home Appliances, Advanced Machinery and Equipment, Advanced Pharmaceutical products, Sports goods, Automobiles, Advanced Spaceships, Advanced high technology space weapons, Alcoholic beverages, luxury goods, and other classified exports.

I should've made this clear but we don't really accept FT nations due to them being too highly advanced for the current setting which is MT/PMT.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents