NATION

PASSWORD

Inaugration of Egyesít Lato IC

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kingdom Of The UN
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 06, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom Of The UN » Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:12 pm

Janpia wrote:
Kingdom Of The UN wrote:OOC: All good.

The guards stop at a door to the reception hall and open it for Koriyorny, allowing him to go in first before they do

Guard: "This way sir, the other guests and Lato are expecting you"

As the guard opens the door to the reception, Koriyorny, now prepared and presentable, walks in, and put his a hand on his chest as a sign of gesture and respect. Once he enters, halts for a bit, opened his suitcase, and pulls out a small flat box. The box has fine intricate details, with an engraved picture of the red blossom, the Janpian national tree. The engraving is colored in gold and bronze, with a slight breeze of red background. Inside it are fine Janpian chocolates, harvested from a rare Cacao tree, only found in the Chikali Mountain range, and dairy from a cow on the Maricha plain. He awaits the opportunity to give it to sir Lato as a gift, though in the meantime, he went on observing guests in the area, watching everyone socialize. He place the box back into the suitcase, noting that the temperature is good enough to keep the chocolates.

Guard: ”It looks like we made it but people seem to be going to take their seats for the inauguration to start. Would you like us to guide you to their so you may take your seat sir?”

Gonswanza
Senator

Founded: Aug 13, 2021
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gonswanza » Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:01 pm

After having waited for a while with little going on, the Gonswanzan representative and her guards soon find their seats, taking their place for the coming ceremony, just to witness it. A simple series of movements, really.

SIC:
Jasmine texts Laura Ortiz about the event, noting that the NWO seems to be rather religiously driven. Not only that, but she also expressed a mild demand for Egyesit to join the coming summit, which was planned for July 13th. Laura responds in kind by throwing a message for Lato, or rather, Lato's cabinet/office, to be checked at a later time, in hopes of pulling them into the summit so that they could fill a seat and offer an opinion at a wider table with various reps.
Praise our glorious leader Laura Ortiz!
Yea, I sell things. Lots of things. KTO Member!
[GNN] Check [hyperlink blocked] for further instructions or [frequency blocked]. /// Finland holds off Russian advance, Baltic sea turned into a "bathtub from hell". /// Strange signals from space, likely a dysfunctional probe /// New body armor rolling off the line, onto Gonswanzan soldiers /// Canada declares war against the US after a bloody coup. /// Japan deploys infantry to Korea, post-unification.

Reich of the New World Order
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 08, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Reich of the New World Order » Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:19 pm

Scouring the area Brother Marcius and his confessors find their seats. After taking their seats he is informed of the events in central Africa they decide to do a small quiet prayer for their soldiers
"May the stars and he who watches grant us strength, may our enemies be crushed and our allies rewarded. May Vesholk Nirin grant us the power to endure these times of trouble and ascend to the promised land.One vision, one purpose. Peace through power."
One Reality of Archona

ORA! ORA! ORA! ORA! ORA! ORA! ORA! ORA!

Buy People NS stats are not used

Kingdom Of The UN
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 06, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom Of The UN » Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:25 pm

As everyone takes their seats in the nave the ceremony starts to begin. Multiple of the Katona guard begin to walk out and take positions clear from the aisle. When they stop they turn and face each other. Then everyone who is a part of the royal family (except Prince Istenfia due to....reasons). Ceszarist Sasha Juhasz, Princess Petra Juhasz, and Prince Stefan Juhasz walked down the aisle to the front of the cathedral where they would stand on the right side except for Sasha, who stands in the middle. Next after them is the Commonwealth ministers from Lisamia, Madagascar, Sri Lanka, and Arbeitsam-Kriegsherren. They walk down the aisle and then stand on the left hand side of the front of the cathedral. Finally Lato begins to walk down the aisle slowly only to stop in front of Sasha and kneel before her presence, she then turns and grabs a bible on a alter behind her. She turns back to him and stands in front of him. Then hands the book to Lato in which he then puts his left hand on it and then taking his right hand in the sky. Sasha begins to say

Sasha: "Now repeat this oath. I pledge to honor and uphold my duty as Marshall of the Kingdom of the United Nations and the Commonwealth as a whole."

Lato: "I pledge to honor and uphold my duty as Marshall of the Kingdom of the United Nations and the Commonwealth as a whole."

Sasha: "I pledge to my country that I will put the people first before my own agenda by all means and to resist and vanquish the temptations and corruption of society."

Lato: "I pledge to my country that I will put the people first before my own agenda by all means and to resist and vanquish the temptations and corruption of society."

Sasha: "I pledge to uphold democracy not only for the sake of Lisamia and the Kingdom of the United Nations, but also for the world. Bring peace, and freedom to the people around the world."

Lato: "I pledge to uphold democracy not only for the sake of Lisamia and the Kingdom of the United Nations, but also for the world. Bring peace, and freedom to the people around the world."

Sasha: "I pledge that if it means sacrifice for the sake of The Commonwealth is needed then there shall be no sacrifice too great for the sake of The Commonwealth."

Lato: "I pledge that if it means sacrifice for the sake of The Commonwealth is needed then there shall be no sacrifice too great for the sake of The Commonwealth."

Sasha: "I pledge to dedicate everything to the nation and lead the people of The Commonwealth to a prosperous future, a future where everyone in The Commonwealth can live free from corruption, fear, and sin. Instead, a future where everyone in The Commonwealth can live with integrity, virtue, and courage."

Lato clears his throat before repeating once more

Lato: "I pledge to dedicate everything to the nation and lead the people of The Commonwealth to a prosperous future, a future where everyone in The Commonwealth can live free from corruption, fear, and sin. Instead, a future where everyone in The Commonwealth can live with integrity, virtue, and courage."

Sasha: "I pledge to God, Saint Klara, The Ceszarist, and most importantly, the people of Lisamia and The Kingdom of the United Nations."

Lato: "I pledge to God, Saint Klara, The Ceszarist, and most importantly, the people of Lisamia and The Kingdom of the United Nations."

Sasha: "I pledge to become the Marshall that will be needed to Lead the nation to become Invictus."

Lato: "I, Egyesít Lato, pledge to become the Marshall that will be needed to Lead the nation to become Invictus."

Lato stops raising his hands and Lato lets go of the bible as Sasha takes it back to the alter. When she sets it back down, she turns towards him and then walks back. As she stands in front of him, he bows his head and then Sasha begins to unsheathe her saber she has on her hip. After unsheathing it, she then using the flat side of the saber, taps each of Lato's shoulders then says

Sasha: "By the power vested in me and with god and Saint Klara as witnesses. I grant you as the Marshall of The Kingdom of the United Nations, may you lead us to a better tomorrow."

After she is done, she then sheathes the saber and then takes it off her hip. She then grabs both ends of the sheathed saber and Lato holds out his hands. Sasha then hands Lato the saber and after receiving the saber, he begins to stand up slowly until he is facing Sasha, then he puts the saber to his side. He then turns around facing the entrance of the cathedral, and then begins to unsheathe the saber and brings it up in the air. As he does, the Katona guard put their weapons to their sides. With Sasha then giving the Lisamian salute (making a fist and then putting it over your heart) the Katona guard do the same and then yell out

Katona guards: "Forward Lisamia, forward The Commonwealth!"

After they say this, Lato takes the saber and brings it down to a Lisamian salute as well. Then sheathes the saber back. After sheathing the saber, he begins walk towards the entrance of the cathedral followed by the royal family and then Commonwealth Ministers. After they have left the Katona guard stop saluting and then begin to pick up their weapons, and begin making their way out as well.
Last edited by Kingdom Of The UN on Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Previous

Return to International Incidents