NATION

PASSWORD

GENA News Thread (GENA Members Only)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Tyrantio Land
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 04, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tyrantio Land » Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:40 am

Tyranti News Network weekly round-up:

Tyrantio set to begin operations in Ujanko

The Republic of Ujanko is a small nation. That would usually be ignored. But upon closer view, you can see just how corrupt the nation is. Ruled by a brutal old-school Stalinist Dictator, Ujanko has a severe lack in civil rights, and their slave market continues to grow. But the reason for the operation would be because of a recent terror attack carried out by the Iroggi Liberation Front, and the Tyranti Liberation front, which is being headed by former General turned Revolutionary Timothy O'Penn. The Republic of Ujanko has chosen to provide a safe haven for these terrorist groups just as the allowed former Emperor of Zabbabulaq(the front line in the 2nd Slaver Crusade) PM Erik Sattie has announced that "If the terrorists are not given up to the Tyranti government in 1 week, we will authorize a 'special military operation'."

OOC: Too tired to make a post in Global Affairs. If this gets a few responses I might make a thread.
Semi-Constitutional Monarchy Located in Eastern Europe, Proud member of CSL, IPDA, SETZA, CTFC, observer in KTO and founder of CTDD.
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." -Napoleon Bonaparte(Yes I like The Napoleonic Era)
#Ukraine #Zelenskyy
News: Tyrantio Land begins airstrikes in Ukcross|Weapons development underway|Civil War in Qap begins|Tyrantio begins preparing for election season|Blockade being prepared for a certain nation

Aursi
Minister

Founded: Nov 18, 2021
Corporate Police State

Postby Aursi » Thu Jun 16, 2022 12:03 pm

Aursi Achieves success in Acornesia!

After a long fought war between the Legitimate Government led by Oracle and the Rebel Group led by Kwazy, the war has finally come to a close. Aursian Patriotic Music, named "Aursi Forever" is played all over Acornesia. The Peace Conference was being held at city of Aursia in Aursi. The Government are awaiting the best result.

Aursi wishes to help Tyrantio Land

The Aursian Confederation, after seeing the situation in Ujanko, informed the Tyrantio Government that they wish to help them fight against slavery and terrorism.
Founder and Co-Founder of
ATO UCN SMOL
UADC GENA FA
GADN PESTO ULIBOR
IAD OAMC SUSS
Founded: 19.11.1975
Capital: Aurtumn
Chancellor: Fedor Sorokin
Population: 75 Million
GDP: 6@ Trillion Aursifens
Kingdom of Aursi
Freedom, Democracy, Liberty
Current Year: 2035

_
_
PortalOverviewNewsMilitaryMapsEmbassyStore

Thethen
Envoy

Founded: Jun 10, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Thethen » Fri Jun 17, 2022 4:56 am

Redeth Colon Loses Representative Election
Redeth Colon lost the Law and Order representative election last Sunday, only the second time an incumbent President has lost in Thethen history. Once the Conservative Party finishes their representative elections, Gader Maxwell will proceed to the presidential election.

In an interview with Redeth, he stated that he plans to get more involved in his diplomatic roots again. “I’ve been considering running for GENA’s global senate,” he says.
HAVE YOU CHECKED YOUR FUNNY BONE?!?!
Sapply
ALL TGs will be deleted after 24 hours to prevent clutter, except for ones deemed important enough for archiving.

I will at least partly use NS stats for roleplay.
President: Poloric Albam (until after the presidential election)
GENA/WA Representative: Gerald Erepant
Des-Bal wrote:Anarchism is great, it's the richest environment for conquest. Just imagine, all you need to do is round up some weapons and some buddies to hold them and you too can be a warlord!
Emotional Support Crocodile wrote:Observing US politics from afar is like watching a stupid kid running into traffic, you try to warn them but they still have a big stupid grin as the bus hits them.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Fri Jun 17, 2022 4:47 pm

The Marajarbian Government has officially condemned the government of Phenyzia for its anti-democratic stance, as well as its war crimes throughout Turkey in an attempt to defeat communism, and threatens to suspend Phenyzia from the GENA should it not send at least one high ranking government or military official responsible for committing crimes to an international court.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Phenyzia
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 15, 2012
Corporate Police State

Postby Phenyzia » Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:19 pm

In a surprising twist of events Crown-Princess Viktoria, heir to the Imperial Throne, has announced that not one but two high-ranking individuals will be handed over to GENA custody: The Viceroy of East Africa and The Viceroy of the Pacific Territories.

During a brief statement she explained that the deployed Mantikor gas came from east-african stockpiles, a statement shortly confirmed by the Phenyzian KDO, the colonial intelligence and security agency.
Founder and Leader of the League of Independent States
Observer of AFAASA

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:52 am

The Marajarbian Government and its allies have been working on a secretive future project designed to help further benefit and further develop the international community as a whole. In a statement, the Marajarbian Government stated that "We are making big plans and contributing a lot of resources to working on something that truly benefits the entire world. This project heavily involves most allies and some enemies, as well as former rivals such as the KTO. By having allies, gathering resources, and promoting inter-alliance cooperation, this secretive future project will ultimately improve the entirety of the world for the better, and will truly lead to modern world peace."
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:32 am

SIC:

Emperor Jackson was planning for something big. He had plans to use the GENA not only as a method of laying the foundations for the next big system of global governance, but for all of the international community to recover and no longer be hostile, but rather cooperate with one another. To do this he would need to start opening up diplomatic relations with friends and former enemies alike, as well as develop and merge the GENA with several different alliances, or into at least one big one. This project would be significantly large and beneficial, and would require cooperation and true democratic values at the forefront of it all.

IC:

The Marajarbian Government has announced that as a part of its secret project, it will be attempting to reunify the International Humanitarian Coalition with the Angelical Cross Organization to be able to consolidate all existing human rights alliances into one big alliance, and to allow for other alliances to start to rise. Meanwhile, as a part of this secret project, many diplomatic events have also started which the Marajarbian Government has been invited to participate in.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sun Jun 19, 2022 11:18 am

The Marajarbian Government has been hard at work to help rebuild the post GCN-KTO Cold War world, with an important part of the project being securing amicable relations and trade with KTO members. The first step forward has already commenced, with a Marajarbian Embassy now being opened up in Janpian soil. Located within the Janpian capital of Kalingrad, this embassy is the first step in the restoration of cooperation and unity rather than continued division and war under any alliance within either the sphere of both what is now GENA as well as the KTO. It is expected that the Marajarbian Government will use its power in the IHC to allow for the IHC to serve as more of a third faction in international affairs, allowing allies and enemies alike to assist in the long process that is reconstruction.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:32 pm

The Marajarbian Government has officially announced a small part of the secret plans to build up and lead the world to a better future. This specific part of this plan is to allow for the GENA and IHC to follow the DDD Program. DDD stands for 3 things, that being Diplomacy, Democracy, and Development. This means that a plan of reforms and slower growth for the time being will take place for GENA, and the Marajarbian Government will aid in the IHC’s mission of furthering diplomatic efforts around the world. This also means more of a focus on true democratic values, such as the Member Entrance Act as well as other laws, and an enforcement of democratic elections and transitions of power in many nations large and small.

As a start, the Marajarbian Government has promised that it will try to start opening up diplomatic relations between the GENA and KTO, thanks to the establishment of the recent Marajarbian embassy in Janpia, and close diplomatic ties between the Federation and the Commonwealth of Lisamia. This move is expected to be a big move to help further greater political and economic cooperation between the member nations of both.
Last edited by Southeast Marajarbia on Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aursi
Minister

Corporate Police State

Postby Aursi » Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:26 am

OOC: For Later,

ATO UCN SMOL
UADC GENA FA
GADN PESTO ULIBOR
IAD OAMC SUSS
Kingdom of Aursi

_
_

Aursi
Minister

Corporate Police State

Postby Aursi » Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:12 am

Written by - Md. Riyan Hosain

My job is normally to write articles about Governments, to say the truth about Politics, about alliances etc. And what I'm about to say today relates to them all. How many wars has Aursi participated in the last year or so? They fought Janpia in the Muqaddasia vs Janpian War. They are now fighting Acornesian Rebels, have to remind everybody that the war was put to an end very recently, IN AURSIAN SOIL. Todays article is not about something good. Its about the public's opinion. The Public is tired from these wars. The economy of Aursi is getting destroyed day by day. The opinion rating of Awsaf is in an all-time low. I request the Aursian Government, please stop these wars. These do more bad than good.
ATO UCN SMOL
UADC GENA FA
GADN PESTO ULIBOR
IAD OAMC SUSS
Kingdom of Aursi

_
_

Aursi
Minister

Corporate Police State

Postby Aursi » Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:01 pm

Protests in Aurtumn; Several dead

Photos taken during protest; Credit: Ronald Araujo

Aursi has been participating in wars in the last year in an alarming rate. They have participated in more than 3 conflicts. This hasn't came with an good affect on Aursi. The inflation rating is 12%, which only stands small to the inflation after the Civil war. The GDP of Aursi is plunging. People are losing their jobs. Unemployment rating has rose to 7%, which is a record. The President's approval rating has plunged to 15%. Many journalists are requesting the government to stop wars. Even prominent journalist, Md. Riyan Hossain has protested. All of this resulted in the protest of Aurtumn. More than 20,000 people participated in the protests. Few rioters started fire which resulted in the injury of 37 people. 5 People have been confirmed death. Their cause is still unknown. The Public has let their demand known. Their one and only demand is to stop these wars. President Awsaf made a statement after the protests. He said,

Statement from President

I never expected to a crisis like this to come during my presidency. But, I have to face it. I will not be stepping down as the President. But, I will not run in the next election. Which is expected in 7 months or so. The wars will stop. I promise to the people of this country. Aursi will not face further consequences from these wars. Aursi shall withdraw from every war other than Acornesia. It has a reason. Aursi participated in the Acornesian civil war. So, we have to make their country peaceful before we leave. I hope the people can understand. Thank you.
ATO UCN SMOL
UADC GENA FA
GADN PESTO ULIBOR
IAD OAMC SUSS
Kingdom of Aursi

_
_

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:18 am

The Marajarbian Herald

OPINION: IHC: The Next ICDN?
-By Harold Rogers

The International Humanitarian Coalition, or IHC, is on the path towards becoming a very powerful alliance. Having started off with the recent war between the Muqaddasi and Janpian governments, the IHC became a peaceful alliance with two large goals, diplomacy and peacekeeping in serious, brutal conflicts. The IHC used this to gain influence after the success of the Yerevan Summit, which ended the GCN-KTO Cold War.

The Yerevan Summit is what makes me believe that the IHC is the next ICDN, or International Consortium of Democratic Nations. This is because not only did the Yerevan Summit give IHC a lot of positive attention, but also because the IHC's goals of peacekeeping and diplomacy led to major events which attracted new members.

The fall of AFAASA, alongside the ongoing Slavacian Civil War and the subsequent order of events that were the occupation of Zarnicovia nova, allowed the IHC to grow and prosper. This is exactly what made the ICDN a decent democratic institution during this same time last Civil War Season, alongside the factors in which the ICDN grew and became influential in modernized politics. However, what makes IHC different from ICDN is the fact that IHC isn't staffed with corrupt politicians trying to spread their agendas, but rather with politicians who wish to do good and improve the lives of millions of civilians, while also contributing to improving global geopolitics by assisting in ending major global conflicts.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:53 pm

Jaffort wrote:THE FORMATION OF THE BERLIN-ROSSYEVKA AXIS!

This Morning, Discussions In the Capital of Deutsch-Francia Came to a Close. These Discussions Were between the King of Deutsch-Francia (Jacques I) and The Kingdom of Siberia (Niroshimyov II). They Have Concluded that they will form an Alliance, For Mostly Monarchist Nations. The Siberian Kingdom Publicly Released that they "Would Like the Alliance to Eventually Surpass the Size of the KTO in Its Prime." Also, The Kingdom of Siberian Does Not Want to Integrate the Alliance into the GENA. Could This Alliance Bring More Order to the World? Or More Chaos...

The Marajarbian Government is somewhat opposed to the creation of the B-R Axis. On one hand, the government views the axis as a new alliance as something which protects monarchists, such as Emperor Jackson, but on the other hand, the government itself also believes that the B-R Axis will become too hostile and too large too fast. So, in a quick, briefly summarized statement, the Marajarbian Government states that it condemns the creation of the B-R Axis, and hopes that the ultimate result is a Cold War which is not too violent, nor too long, unlike the recent GCN-KTO Cold War.

In related news, the Marajarbian Government is going to attempt to engage in a series of trade agreements from varying nations from the entirety of the international community, including the KTO and other members from other alliances such as the IHC. One such nation which the Marajarbian Government is interested in trading with is The Aquaria, which has somewhat of a small presence on the world stage, but has made remarkable contributions to society, such as the ULIBOR, which had managed to keep a majority of just about any and all slavers in check.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:16 pm

The Marajarbian Government is actively pursuing for an ambassadorship program between the GENA, IHC, and KTO. This is primarily because the GENA wishes to commence a strong relationship with the KTO in a diplomatic and peaceful manner, whilst opening up trade between member states, and also because of heavy IHC involvement in the ongoing secret project, allowing for the development of a better future in which the entire international community as a whole can benefit.

Aursi
Minister

Corporate Police State

Postby Aursi » Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:31 am

Medinaist Tonga declares Independence! What Next?

After the Aqua-Tonga War ended, Tonga was divided into 4 parts. One held by King Isle, Aursi, Muqaddasia, Aquaria each. The Muqaddasi Tonga was named Medinaist Republic of Tonga, and the Aursian part was named Democratic Republic of Tonga. But Medinaist Tonga very recently declared their independence. Aursian Tonga had seen a lot of resistance before. So there has been rumors that Aursian Tonga might also declare their independence. Aursian Tonga was supposed to be released 3 years after the occupation started. So, the occupation period was about to end in 6 months or so. Aursian authority were already preparing to leave the country, but seeing this new resistance movement, Aursi might slow down their preparation to leave. If there is new terrorist movement in Aursian Tonga, the forces would resist them.

In other news, the approval rating of President Awsaf continues to fall. There has been a protest in Aursia, a small one but one of many. There has been calls for Awsaf to resign. But Awsaf is rumoured to not resign. It is a thing that has been shown before. When Awsaf says a word, that word is not broken. So, he said that he will not run in the next elections. But the question is, Will Aursi be stable until then?
ATO UCN SMOL
UADC GENA FA
GADN PESTO ULIBOR
IAD OAMC SUSS
Kingdom of Aursi

_
_

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:48 pm

The Marajarbian Herald

Smaller Alliances "Will lead the world forward"!
-By Adam Richards

The Angelical Cross Organization, Mochovian Cooperative Accords, and Berlin-Vienna Pact all have two things in common. The first thing is that all 3 were recently founded and are just getting off the ground, but the second thing is that they are both small alliances. These alliances all differ in terms of goals, but there's opportunity for cooperation through diplomatic actions now thanks to the recent end of the long GCN-KTO Cold War not too long ago.

All 3 alliances have varying goals. One is purely a human rights alliance, dedicated to helping refugees and peacekeeping during brutal conflicts. Another is purely economic matters, such as increasing free trade and making new business opportunities available for any and all who require it. The last is, far more unique, with it's goal being to, and I quote, "prevent another rivalry between two major international organizations, and instead champion an order dominated by many smaller organizations that are able to find a way to peacefully cooperate with each other."

This is all good for the world after a brutal Cold War, no doubt, as it also means that Civil War Season is coming to a close, while a New World Order and its complicated geopolitics allows for the development of a brighter future. As the Federation has grown into the major superpower that it is today, there have been two Civil War Seasons, filled with countless conflict after conflict, with this one being far busier than the last. In the previous one, the few major events culminated in an endless conflict between 4 different organizations, the UDAF and UCA against the PRS and WTA. As history tells it, the UCA and WTA fought hard, even on the brink of what appeared to be a World War, but it was the formation of the Global Alliance which fixed all of that for the better. Soon, the enemies would become allies, and would work several years to create the Global Confederation of Nations, putting tons of effort into its development into a faction which would end up influencing most of modern politics today.

This Civil War Season started with the end of a rivalry with ACI, replacing that particular alliance with the KTO, which has spent a majority of its time and resources focused on destruction and chaos rather than on most of its other goals of peace and democracy. However, it was the actions of the International Humanitarian Coalition, as well as the Commonwealth of Lisamia, a remarkable ally of the Marajarbian Federation, which both assisted in diplomatically ending this conflict, to allow for the smaller alliances as we see them today being capable of being formed, and cooperation towards the development of a better world being more than capable under the watchful eyes of these 3 alliances, as well as with the help of GENA, KTO, IHC, and any other future small alliance who seeks to cooperate with any existing alliance.

Langan
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 22, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Langan » Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:56 pm

The Langanian Chronicle

Major elections are scheduled to take place in Langan which will decide the political future of the country. Several parties, ranging from liberal to socialist to conservative groups, will vie for seats in the National Parliament, the legislature of Langan. More importantly, centrist President Jose Alvarez will face his rightist competitor Rosa Wang and leftist candidate Miguel Kamina in a presidential election, which will decide which party dominates the domestic and foreign policy of Langan. Ever since the collapse of the military dictatorship of Felipe Morales in the Revolution of Liberty only a decade ago, the process of democratization in Langan has gone through successes and hurdles. Democratic elections have successfully taken place, but Langan continues to struggle with corruption and isolation from the foreign policy of the previous dictatorship. This isolationism is what pushed Langan to join alliances like the Global Entente of Nations and Alliances (GENA), and push for greater cooperation with leaders of such organizations, such as Marajarbia.

The three candidates have vowed to undertake different paths for Langan, in line with their respective voter bases. Jose Alvarez vows to continue to be a moderate candidate, avoiding the traditionalism and morality laws that were strictly enforced during the Morales era as well as some more liberal policies that have been proposed by his rivals. Moreover, he has also declared that he will continue to stamp down on corruption, which is disappearing in Langan thanks to increasing crackdowns. In foreign policy, he will maintain Langan's membership in GENA and participate in international organizations, while maintaining an "independent foreign policy."

Conservative candidate Rosa Wang, appealing to her conservative and traditionalist voter base of nationalistic Langanians, declares that she will restore morality to Langan and prevent the "corrupting influences of the liberal, globalized world order" from entering Langan. Wang has stated that she will protect traditional Langanian values. Interesting, Wang has sought to rehabilitate the image of the Morales dictatorship, attempting to paint it as an era of prosperity and light in Langan. In foreign policy, Wang says that she will "rebuild the armed forces following neglect from the previous administration, and make them a force to convey power abroad." Moreover, she will pursue a "fully independent foreign policy favoring Langanian interests, free from the control of alliances like GENA", and has criticized President Anderson's decision to join the alliance.

Finally, liberal candidate Miguel Kamina, with the support of his liberal voter base comprising much of the nation's youth, states that he will set "Langan on entirely new course that will turn our country into a beacon of democracy, economic prosperity, and human rights in our region." He has vowed to fully destroy corruption and end the influence of corporations in politics has criticized what he calls lackluster efforts by President Anderson to stamp down on the issue, despite the fact that it is disappearing. If elected, he states that we will raise taxes on large corporations and wealthy people, and introduce more liberal values to bring Langan in line with the rest of the world, such as human rights, including fighting slavers abroad, and economic cooperation through globalization. In foreign policy, he will increase Langanian participation in the alliance GENA, in "everything from human rights issues, military and humanitarian interventions, diplomatic events, and economic cooperation." According to Kamina, the best course for the country to take in order to emerge from its isolationism is to become globalized, an avid participant in the political, diplomatic, and economic workings of alliances like GENA.
Last edited by Langan on Mon Jul 04, 2022 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:19 pm

The Marajarbian Herald

Marajarbian Construction and Shipping Group seeks to expand operations!

In a recent report, one of the biggest companies to come out of the Marajarbian Federation, the privately owned Marajarbian Construction and Shipping Group (MCSG), which has had close ties to the current Marajarbian Government, is now looking to expand its operations. This is, in part, due to the rapid spread of Marajarbian built infrastructure around the world, as well as the opening up of branches all over the world, such as in the Seorabeol Federation. As the usage of Marajarbian ports and trade routes continues to rise, the MCSG is seeking to use the opportunity presented by both these factors as well as the recently passed GENA law known as the Industry, Manufacturing, and Production Act to expand its international operations even further.

It is unknown where these new operations will take place, however it is also widely believed that the company will seek to open up branches in Constitution City, South Olpen, or in Kalingrad, Janpia. A spokesperson for the company stated "While we cannot confirm nor deny these rumors, the MCSG does indeed have these nations under consideration as potential spots to open up the next big branches of our operations. As we speak, there is a list full of potential new countries all over the world in which the need for imports, exports, or plain old infrastructure maintenance would be required, and the Marajarbian Construction and Shipping Group is but one company willing to heed that call and do some deeds."

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sat Jul 02, 2022 4:48 pm

The Marajarbian Herald

New Alliances form relationships! New World Order to start soon?
-By Adam Richards

It is no secret that the 3 new alliances in the world, the Berlin-Vienna Pact with its goals of diplomacy and cooperation, the Mochovian Cooperative Accords with its focus on economic matters and mutual defense, and the Angelical Cross Organization with its goals of keeping the peace in the most brutal of conflicts, are small.

However, news has arisen with extreme amounts of hope to start repairing the many cracks in this fractured world. It will take years, maybe a decade or two, to fully repair the damage done thanks to both the Global Confederation of Nations and the Kalisight Treaty Organization, and it is the job of the 3 small alliances and the 3 large alliances that are currently the GENA, IHC, and KTO to cooperate and improve the quality of life for all civilians in the world!

Now, what is the GENA planning, you may wonder? Well, the answer is pretty simple. By having these 3 new alliances, led by the Berlin-Vienna Pact, work together in modernized politics that is the world of the GENA, IHC, and KTO prior to the end of this remarkable second Civil War Season when the bigger alliances start to collapse due to infighting or inactivity, new alliances can rise, develop, and prosper.

These new alliances can work hard and remain small, all the while working together through unity instead of fracturing the world even further through division. Furthermore, these alliances can help set up other smaller organizations, or even new large ones, which can and will take the charge and assist in leading the world forward.

However, true balance in a fractured world governed by the rule of law after endless struggles, geopolitical changes, and many series of various international wars would still require big alliances to function properly. This means that not only do small organizations have to be the ones to take charge and lead the world forward to a better future, but bigger alliances would have to be present to keep small organizations in check.

An example of this would be the ICDN and CUSP, or the GCN and KTO, which all have led the world to this great moment. This has led to a lot of good, as a result of many trials and tribulations of frequented alliance acquisitions, the passage of resolutions and other legislation, and overall keeping the power grabbers in check while properly enforcing the legislation is also why many small organizations could learn from the LEC Agenda, which has worked to keep the bigger alliances from trying to gain more power over the other bigger alliances.

There is a lot that each new small alliance would be required to learn, but the first step forward is very simple, and it requires diplomacy, cooperation, and just plain old unity, which is exactly what many of the alliances today are doing.

Aursi
Minister

Corporate Police State

Postby Aursi » Mon Jul 04, 2022 12:23 pm

Aursi's Dream of Reaching Moon

Many nations have stars and moon in their flag. But very few nations have their flags on moon. Aursi always had an ambitious plan to reach the moon and put their flag on the surface. Aursia in a very old speech said, “We'll always dream, nothing can stop us.“ After the Aursian Civil War, many people thought that this would never happen. And Aursi went deep down to Economic unstableness. But after years of harshipness. Aursi has finally decided to start their own NASA. The name has been declared. Aursian Space Agency or shortly known as ASA. They have said their goal is to land on the surface of the moon by 2040. We hope Aursi can complete its "Mission Living Dream".

Calvin Dexter announces his candidacy for President!

In the past year or so, Aursi has participated in many wars. Which resulted in Aursi's downfall. Their Economic Power was falling down, people were losing jobs and many other things. This resulted in a lot of protest and the approval rating of Awsaf falling. Thats why Awsaf said that he won't run for presidency anymore. The search for the candidate for United Aursian Party was on. Many people thought that Aursia would be forced to run. But that didn't happen. At the last moment, Calvin Dexter, famous for his voice and looks, was declared to be the Presidential Candidate. His running mate was said to be Robert Harris, brother of prominent representative Johnny Harris. By all polling sources, Calvin Dexter is expected to win the election in a landslide victory.
ATO UCN SMOL
UADC GENA FA
GADN PESTO ULIBOR
IAD OAMC SUSS
Kingdom of Aursi

_
_

Aursi
Minister

Corporate Police State

Postby Aursi » Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:22 am

Calvin Dexter; New Leader of Aursi!

The Situation for the Presidential Candidacy was tough for United Aursian Party. But in a last moment meeting, it was decided that Calvin Dexter would be running for president representing the United Aursian Party. The other parties declared their candidates long ago. The Communist Party of Aursi was being represented by Voladimir Kormiya. The Democratic Party of Aursi was being represented by Jacob Detterson and the Aursian Medinaist Party by Suri Asla. After a week of the election going, the result has finally been published by the Election Commission.

Calvin Dexter, after the results said, "The People trust me, I trust them." Voladimir Kormiya was residing in Janpia, but there has been a rumor that he went to a club in order to drink the whole night. Jacob Detterson didn't come to the public after the results. Suri Asla said, "Well, whoever the people trust. He deserved it, I guess."

The Inauguration of Calvin Dexter has been announced. It is expected to happen tomorrow. Lets hope, he can lead us to a great future.
ATO UCN SMOL
UADC GENA FA
GADN PESTO ULIBOR
IAD OAMC SUSS
Kingdom of Aursi

_
_

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:43 pm

The Marajarbian Herald

Laying the Foundations for a Better Future!
-By Harold Rogers

Democracy, Peace, Unity, and Cooperation, coupled with the values of Law and Order, are all things which the world cannot live without, especially True Democracy. True democracy is a democracy where the will of the people is heard during open dialogue around an international table of delegates from nations large and small alike, with no infighting preventing required resolutions or legislation from allowing economic recessions and other international crises to end, no filibuster to prolong debates, and frequent elections with systems of global governance leading the world forward. This is what is currently being witnessed.

As the world undergoes geopolitical changes, and as the larger alliances start to die off while smaller alliances take center stage and try their hand at leading the world forward through major power vacuums and other political issues, the world is witnessing true democratic values being enforced, as well as more unity and cooperation over division and conflict.

It is none other than these values which have existed since the final days of the UDAF, one of the greatest past Marajarbian alliances to exist, and one of the more organized alliances to boot. These same values have since came to fruition with the creation of both the GCN and the GENA, both with the LEC and NWO agendas.

It is these same values which will continue to be seen in the next big project. That being, a New World Order led entirely by more active, smaller alliances, and in order to truly accomplish this, the world needs unity, cooperation, and mutual defense alongside true democratic values. This can only come in the way of a United Alliance, one of Defense and Cooperation, in which any and all can work together around more than one open table of dialogue.

To do this, a lot would have to be done, but it is less work and time spent than the time spent working hard on the Global Confederation of Nations between the original Five Founders. As a start, Emperor Jackson has announced that he will be visiting the GENA World Parliament in the near future to hold the first State of The Alliances, in which this new alliance has a high possibility of being discussed.

Aursi
Minister

Corporate Police State

Postby Aursi » Thu Jul 07, 2022 10:33 am

ATO UCN SMOL
UADC GENA FA
GADN PESTO ULIBOR
IAD OAMC SUSS
Kingdom of Aursi

_
_

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Thu Jul 07, 2022 11:52 am

Within the halls of the Marajarbian Parliament, Emperor Jackson walked as he made his way to the main floor. Followed by two bodyguards, Emperor Jackson made his way to the floor as applause from a majority of the parliamentary representatives started to take place. Today was a momentous occasion, it was the State of the Federation address!

"Under my fair, democratic and free rule, the Federation has prospered, with millions of lives benefiting from economic and political prosperity. We've made allies, we've made enemies, and it's because of the skilled leadership of the Federation's politicians, as well as other politicians from many other nations around the world, why the Global Entente of Nations and Alliances has prospered and led others to prosper. However, now there is a critical matter of importance, that being the continued geopolitical changes which the world is undergoing due to the brutality of many major conflicts over the course of this Civil War Season. The world is changing, with the old and powerful falling, and the new and eager rising. It's almost exactly like the last CWS, only with around a total of 4 factions existing. These factions, culminating in the GENA, IHC, KTO, and B-V Pact, are responsible for starting and influencing these changes. That's a great thing to happen, as it means that the next big inter-alliance conflict has the potential to not leave as hard an impact as the GCN-KTO Cold War. That is why, it is up to us to make that happen, and to ensure that the next generation of alliances large and small can rise, prosper, and lead the world forward! As a start, diplomatic negotiations are being planned to create a new mega-alliance via yet another merger between the GENA and the IHC. This alliance would not be similar to neither the GCN nor the GENA, but would go back to traditionalist values of Councils and Boardrooms, and would lay the foundations necessary, as the GCN-KTO Cold War did, for the next generation of the geopolitics this world has to embrace as it manages to get through tough times of trials and tribulations."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents