NATION

PASSWORD

Global Entente of Nations & Alliances OOC & Sign Ups

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2004
Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Mon Jul 18, 2022 4:45 pm

Sonakion wrote:Given that Shazbotdom someone who's been here since 2009 doesn't remember them I'm not that confident Grail or SETA are regarded important by the community.

2004 Acutually. They didn't get these phpBB forums until 2009. I remember the Jolt forums before phpBB.

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:I'm fairly certain that half of the old players in this little group that are from 2009-2015 weren't here during the pandemic years, so I doubt they can count.

That's what you think. While I was not actively posting, I was still reading through II a few times a week. If these alliancs didn't make an impact on me, who else is remembering them other the members of these new defunked alliances?
Last edited by Shazbotdom on Mon Jul 18, 2022 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ShazWeb || IIWiki || Discord: shazbertbot || 1 x NFL Picks League Champion (2021)
CosmoCast || SISA || CCD || CrawDaddy || SCIA || COPEC || Boudreaux's || CLS || SNC || ShazAir || BHC || TWO
NHL: NYR 2 - 0 WSH | COL 1 - 1 WPG | VGK 2 - 0 DAL || NBA: NOLA (8) 0 - 2 OKC (1)
NCAA MBB: Tulane 22-19 | LSU 26-16 || NCAA WSB: LSU 35-11

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Mon Jul 18, 2022 4:49 pm

Shazbotdom wrote:
Sonakion wrote:Given that Shazbotdom someone who's been here since 2009 doesn't remember them I'm not that confident Grail or SETA are regarded important by the community.

2004 Acutually. They didn't get these phpBB forums until 2009. I remember the Jolt forums before phpBB.

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:I'm fairly certain that half of the old players in this little group that are from 2009-2015 weren't here during the pandemic years, so I doubt they can count.

That's what you think. While I was not actively posting, I was still reading through II a few times a week. If these alliancs didn't make an impact on me, who else is remembering them other the members of these new defunked alliances?

Good question.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

South Olpen
Senator

Founded: Jan 23, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby South Olpen » Mon Jul 18, 2022 5:10 pm

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
Laka Strolistandiler wrote:A letter of formal resignation from GENA by the Imperial Queensdom of Laka Strolistandiler, Peer and Vol dependencies, Client and Affiliated States, Colonies, Protectorates and other Territories Controlled or Administered by Her Imperial Highness.

Although GENA, alongside with it’s predecessor- ISDF have both served an important role in Lakan national and imperial defense policies, severely helped spearhead our economic and military development, etc. with all honesty we, Her Majesty’s Most Loyal Government alongside with Her Imperial Majesty herself cannot further foresee our presence in this organization as beneficial to us.

Primarily due to political differences as well as the sheer principles on which this alliance is founded upon, we are required to leave this legislation. We humbly ask for those who remain to respect our decision and co-operate with us in the deconstruction and relocation of their military facilities currently residing on Lakan-held and Lakan-owned territories. Failure to comply with this requirement will be considered an act of aggression and dealt with all the necessary measures and means, yet we hope that such a situation shall not arise. At the moment of publication of this message, all Lakan military and paramilitary units residing in GENA-controlled territories have received their updated marching orders and will soon proceed to retreat from their current positions into Lakan territories. We humbly ask for you not to intervene with this process and wholeheartedly promise that no aggressive action will be undertaken by the relocating units, including active and passive intelligence gathering.

Any other treaties signed and/or ratified with other GENA members neither the less will still be considered active, regardless of the outcome of the current situation. We honor our obligations and ask of you he same.

OOC note: So long lads and thanks for all the fish

See you around, Laka.

The Scezonian Telegram Dep. of Defense Announces Anti-Ballistic Missile Research | Election 2028; Opinions of Candidates | War Between Galapagos and Aursi... Again

Male (he/him), American, liberal, represents a slightly exaggerated version of my views, we want mod transparency, greatest wishes to Greatest States of America.

The Blaatschapen wrote:They could serve as a distraction.

Of course, in modern combat, that's what the French are for.

American Legionaries wrote:Baseball fans are liars, bitching about politics is the real American pass time.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Mon Jul 18, 2022 5:24 pm

SOUTH OLPEN wrote:
See you around, Laka.

The Age of Olpen is starting off with a banger now!
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Santheres
Game Moderator

Founded: Apr 29, 2005
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Santheres » Mon Jul 18, 2022 6:27 pm

Everyone: stop using this as a chat thread. You're supposed to be coordinating RPs, not idly hanging out. We do not allow chat threads.

Awesome Imperium wrote:
RI: STOP. POSTING. HERE. FOR. A. WEEK!

STOP. POSTING. IN. B-V PACT. THREAD. FOR. A. WEEK!

*** Warned for spam *** and what I have to assume is bait

SOUTH OLPEN wrote:
See you around, Laka.

https://i.ibb.co/mzypznR/LakaLeft.gif

*** Warned for spam *** and what I have to assume is trolling

Shazbotdom wrote:
The same has been said with GRAIL and SETA, but they are still referenced all the time.

Who?

Sounds like two no name alliances to me.

This is unnecessary and borderline bait.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:29 pm

New act posted in the Global Senate. Hopefully no problems arise when IHS and Aursi see it.

Aursi
Minister

Founded: Nov 18, 2021
Corporate Police State

Postby Aursi » Mon Jul 18, 2022 10:46 pm

My foreign minister got killed. We'll need to find a location again.
Founder and Co-Founder of
ATO UCN SMOL
UADC GENA FA
GADN PESTO ULIBOR
IAD OAMC SUSS
Founded: 19.11.1975
Capital: Aurtumn
Chancellor: Fedor Sorokin
Population: 75 Million
GDP: 6@ Trillion Aursifens
Kingdom of Aursi
Freedom, Democracy, Liberty
Current Year: 2035

_
_
PortalOverviewNewsMilitaryMapsEmbassyStore

Mets Hayk
Minister

Founded: May 14, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Mets Hayk » Tue Jul 19, 2022 5:58 am

Well,

I think I've done about all I can do here...and, well, I don't think there's any sort of way GENA can come back from this. It's been a good run and all - but, and I mean this as seriously as possible, we fucked up. We screwed up and now...well, I think I'm just about done playing a part here. Now, all there's left is to move forwards. Leave this...whatever it's become and move on. Stop with this nonsense about "vetoes" and "reforms" because, quite frankly, there's nothing to be done here.

Y'know, they say curiosity killed the cat...in GENA's case, ambitiousness killed the cat and...some people strung it up as if it were alive after the fact. Perhaps that's not the best example...but you get my point.

With that being said, I hereby leave the Global Entente of Nations and Alliances.
Holy Armenian Empire
"Armenia will rise evermore"
A greater fatherland.
An Armenian's dream.
A Turk's nightmare.
Armenia News|Holy Armenian Empire proclaimed|Anatolia Purchase successful|Armenia annexes Azerbaijan and Georgia|Armenia forms the Pan-Christian Cooperative League

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Jul 19, 2022 7:27 am

Mets Hayk wrote:Well,

I think I've done about all I can do here...and, well, I don't think there's any sort of way GENA can come back from this. It's been a good run and all - but, and I mean this as seriously as possible, we fucked up. We screwed up and now...well, I think I'm just about done playing a part here. Now, all there's left is to move forwards. Leave this...whatever it's become and move on. Stop with this nonsense about "vetoes" and "reforms" because, quite frankly, there's nothing to be done here.

Y'know, they say curiosity killed the cat...in GENA's case, ambitiousness killed the cat and...some people strung it up as if it were alive after the fact. Perhaps that's not the best example...but you get my point.

With that being said, I hereby leave the Global Entente of Nations and Alliances.

I believe we might be seeing each other soon, if IHC can be revived successfully and GENA is dissolved.

Diarcesia
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 21, 2016
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Diarcesia » Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:08 pm

Mets Hayk wrote:Well,

I believe we might be seeing each other soon, if IHC can be revived successfully and GENA is dissolved.

And ACO and for that matter the other constituent organizations as well.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:09 pm

Diarcesia wrote:

And ACO and for that matter the other constituent organizations as well.

All of those are going directly to UADC, actually.

The Military State of the Galapagos
Minister

Founded: Jan 19, 2021
Left-Leaning College State

Postby The Military State of the Galapagos » Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:25 pm

And so the KTO outlives another SM empire. Such a shame it didn’t end in a brilliant symphony of missiles and artillery however it is over nonetheless
Founder of the KTO
Destroyer of the GCN

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:27 pm

The Military State of the Galapagos wrote:And so the KTO outlives another SM empire. Such a shame it didn’t end in a brilliant symphony of missiles and artillery however it is over nonetheless

Not for long. KTO lost its cause, and honestly it has a lot of problems to deal with that aren’t me or any alliances I create.

The Military State of the Galapagos
Minister

Founded: Jan 19, 2021
Left-Leaning College State

Postby The Military State of the Galapagos » Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:36 pm

The Military State of the Galapagos wrote:And so the KTO outlives another SM empire. Such a shame it didn’t end in a brilliant symphony of missiles and artillery however it is over nonetheless

Not for long. KTO lost its cause, and honestly it has a lot of problems to deal with that aren’t me or any alliances I create.

The KTO is a defensive pact. If it is ever attacked it will have a new purpose and a new one after that. Your rise was what created the KTO but your fall will not end it
Founder of the KTO
Destroyer of the GCN

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Jul 19, 2022 5:37 pm

Consider this thread as closed. All involved alliances that have been merged into GENA are now part of the upcoming UADC, which will not be active or seen as it undergoes 2-3 months of planning and development. Hopefully, by that time, the geopolitical situation will have improved and the UADC will have excellent leadership that will lead it towards greatness.

Makko Oko
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 20, 2018
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Makko Oko » Tue Jul 19, 2022 5:45 pm

Imagine somebody just swipes the name of the alliance and creates their own lol, that'd be funny and a political scandal
OBC Current News: First-Ever Anti-Terrorism Act Enacted | Emperor launches plans to expand trade | Danika Hicks Case: NOT GUILTY VERDICT! Court rules 3-2
Information:
IIWiki Factbooks
NS Factbooks

NOTE: This nation does not reflect my real beliefs in any way, shape or form

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Jul 19, 2022 5:48 pm

Makko Oko wrote:Imagine somebody just swipes the name of the alliance and creates their own lol, that'd be funny and a political scandal

I would just try and change the name to the second most popular one, which was GLEN, but idk if it is anymore. Anyway, thread closed. We can take this to another thread or telegrams.

Hiram Land
Ambassador

Founded: May 10, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Hiram Land » Tue Jul 19, 2022 6:59 pm

Makko Oko wrote:Imagine somebody just swipes the name of the alliance and creates their own lol, that'd be funny and a political scandal

;)
its a joke SM

Also you may want to ask Moderation to lock this thread and to put up a link to the new thread.
Last edited by Hiram Land on Tue Jul 19, 2022 7:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Слава Україні!
#KyrusiaSoTrue
he/him
uwu
National Information
Unidas et Hyramalunde
Nationbuilder
Old Dispatches

Alternate: Hiramia-Omfew
_____ Hiram Land _____
Hyramas or Bust!
Thank you to Nanako Island for providing help for the signature.

Proud UFN member
RIP UNoE and UoJ

Gonswanza
Senator

Founded: Aug 13, 2021
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gonswanza » Tue Jul 19, 2022 7:16 pm

Oh boy, I just can't wait for the next version of this failed alliance.

/heavy sarcasm

But really though, maybe you should like, idunno, cease with treating Code Geass as the NS political bible?
Praise our glorious leader Laura Ortiz!
Yea, I sell things. Lots of things. KTO Member!
[GNN] Check [hyperlink blocked] for further instructions or [frequency blocked]. /// Finland holds off Russian advance, Baltic sea turned into a "bathtub from hell". /// Strange signals from space, likely a dysfunctional probe /// New body armor rolling off the line, onto Gonswanzan soldiers /// Canada declares war against the US after a bloody coup. /// Japan deploys infantry to Korea, post-unification.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents