NATION

PASSWORD

Council of the International Humanitarian Coalition (IC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Gralov
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 11, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Gralov » Sun May 22, 2022 4:58 am

Aursi wrote:
Gralov wrote:"Still undecided, if the IHC agrees on Aursi getting Co-Founder status it'll be merged."

❝I see. It was 2-3 Nay when I was last awake. Is it the same now?❞

"The Janpian Representative was evicted from the Council, therefore making their vote invalid. But currently, there are no reports of the vote changing."
Last edited by Gralov on Sun May 22, 2022 4:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
|THE WHEELS OF INNOVATION⚙︎RUN PERPETUALLY|
|The Federal Commonwealth Of Gralov | Intelligence. Innovation. Inspiration|
"And you ask yourself. Could there ever be anything greater than this?"

|Glakford Union of Correspondents|5:33AM|Headlines: "Intra" AI proves successful in optimizing "Zaharia" supercomputer up to 52.3 exaflops, biggest technological advance ever made in the IT industry yet, says scientists.|Visit us at: https://gucTV.com/|Weather: Glakford  ⛅  34° * Otigate ⚡  23° * Azhago  ☀  39° * Eighson ☂ 28°|Opinion: Does maintaining the vast network of colonial possessions in space really beneficial for Gralov? Read article at https://gucTV.com/opinion/52341/
In technocracy we remain in solidarity | Embassy Programe

Aursi
Minister

Founded: Nov 18, 2021
Corporate Police State

Postby Aursi » Sun May 22, 2022 5:00 am

Gralov wrote:
Aursi wrote:❝I see. It was 2-3 Nay when I was last awake. Is it the same now?❞

"The Janpian Representative was evicted from the Council, therefore making their vote invalid. But currently, there are no reports of the vote changing."

❝So it is 2-2?❞
Founder and Co-Founder of
ATO UCN SMOL
UADC GENA FA
GADN PESTO ULIBOR
IAD OAMC SUSS
Founded: 19.11.1975
Capital: Aurtumn
Chancellor: Fedor Sorokin
Population: 75 Million
GDP: 6@ Trillion Aursifens
Kingdom of Aursi
Freedom, Democracy, Liberty
Current Year: 2035

_
_
PortalOverviewNewsMilitaryMapsEmbassyStore

Gralov
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Gralov » Sun May 22, 2022 5:03 am

Aursi wrote:
Gralov wrote:"The Janpian Representative was evicted from the Council, therefore making their vote invalid. But currently, there are no reports of the vote changing."

❝So it is 2-2?❞

"Yes. It is on Mr. Hakob to decide on when will the vote end."
Last edited by Gralov on Sun May 22, 2022 5:04 am, edited 2 times in total.

|Glakford Union of Correspondents|5:33AM|Headlines: "Intra" AI proves successful in optimizing "Zaharia" supercomputer up to 52.3 exaflops, biggest technological advance ever made in the IT industry yet, says scientists.|Visit us at: https://gucTV.com/|Weather: Glakford  ⛅  34° * Otigate ⚡  23° * Azhago  ☀  39° * Eighson ☂ 28°|Opinion: Does maintaining the vast network of colonial possessions in space really beneficial for Gralov? Read article at https://gucTV.com/opinion/52341/

Xuanzhang
Secretary

Founded: May 16, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Xuanzhang » Sun May 22, 2022 5:16 am

Gralov wrote:"A strategic operation center should not be a priority but rather making a negotiation between the 2 nations, and giving aid and evacuating civilians from frontlines. We do not need to get militarily aggressive until the IHC deems certain actions by said nations are inadequate."

OOC: For what it’s worth, that’s the purpose of the strategic operations center, to coordinate distribution of aid and evacuation of civilians, as doing so requires soldiers to have a location to operate from. We’re peacekeepers, this isn’t an offensive military operation.
The Republic of Xuanzhang

Gralov
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Gralov » Sun May 22, 2022 5:20 am

Xuanzhang wrote:
Gralov wrote:"A strategic operation center should not be a priority but rather making a negotiation between the 2 nations, and giving aid and evacuating civilians from frontlines. We do not need to get militarily aggressive until the IHC deems certain actions by said nations are inadequate."

OOC: For what it’s worth, that’s the purpose of the strategic operations center, to coordinate distribution of aid and evacuation of civilians, as doing so requires soldiers to have a location to operate from. We’re peacekeepers, this isn’t an offensive military operation.

OOC: Then sorry for the misunderstanding, I believe you should've worded it better but either way, as I have said, we should focus on negotiation and evacuation.
Last edited by Gralov on Sun May 22, 2022 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Drakonk
Envoy

Founded: Apr 04, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Drakonk » Sun May 22, 2022 5:53 am

After getting the report and hearing the other people he says:
„While yes I think Aursi could make an great Co-leader in terms of neutrality it would be better if they don’t become such as such I vote NAY
The person you have called is currently unavailable please speak after the beep…BEEEEP

Coliantia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 22, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Coliantia » Sun May 22, 2022 8:16 am

After accidentally waking up late, Foreign Minister Palenko hurrily enters the conference room and asked his fellow officials what the current discussion is about.
Last edited by Coliantia on Sun May 22, 2022 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Republic of Coliantia
Proud member of the TPA! Join today, Pacific nations!
[url=https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1733240]No one asked but here's some stuff about me[/url

Gralov
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Gralov » Sun May 22, 2022 8:28 am

Coliantia wrote:After accidentally waking up late, Foreign Minister Palenko hurrily enters the conference room and asked his fellow officials what the current discussion is about.

"Welcome back, Mr. Palenko. We are currently discussing ongoing proposals that are being voted inside the IHC."

Coliantia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 22, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Coliantia » Sun May 22, 2022 8:30 am

Gralov wrote:
Coliantia wrote:After accidentally waking up late, Foreign Minister Palenko hurrily enters the conference room and asked his fellow officials what the current discussion is about.

"Welcome back, Mr. Palenko. We are currently discussing ongoing proposals that are being voted inside the IHC."

"What are those proposals?"
Republic of Coliantia
Proud member of the TPA! Join today, Pacific nations!
[url=https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1733240]No one asked but here's some stuff about me[/url

Gralov
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Gralov » Sun May 22, 2022 8:34 am

"The current proposals are in your paper, Mr. Palenko. You can check and vote for either of them, and I would also like to remind you of the current elections, so feel free to vote."
OOC: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=519174

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sun May 22, 2022 8:47 am

Mets Hayk wrote:
Janpia wrote:
Rep. Reka"Says the guy from a nation that uses chemical weapons against its allies. Hypocrites. Search our fucking inventory for any chemicals. I dare you. Is it our state that does perform chemical attacks? Now THIS is bias!"

"ENOUGH! How many times do I have to say it...all I wanted was to bring about something for change. And this is what I get...this BULLSHIT is what I get...You, GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE AND GO HOME. I'M DONE WITH THIS. And you, Atalanta, are on THIN ICE."

OOC: I'm not letting you destroy MY alliance like you did ULIBOR's. Don't post here anymore, Janpia.

Jacob Smith: "I suppose that the blacklisting of the Janpians is good, but I believe that this might in fact harm the neutrality of IHC a little too much, seeing as how the Janpian government dictates the majority of the actions of KTO. However, to cease the bias in this particular argument, removing them from the chamber was by far one of the great ideas so far. Janpians not only are responsible for death and destruction, but what my counterparts here have just witnessed is yet another hardship. Interfactional infighting over-escalated by the Janpians, which is in fact, chaos."
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Gralov
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Gralov » Sun May 22, 2022 8:50 am

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
Mets Hayk wrote:
"ENOUGH! How many times do I have to say it...all I wanted was to bring about something for change. And this is what I get...this BULLSHIT is what I get...You, GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE AND GO HOME. I'M DONE WITH THIS. And you, Atalanta, are on THIN ICE."

OOC: I'm not letting you destroy MY alliance like you did ULIBOR's. Don't post here anymore, Janpia.

Jacob Smith: "I suppose that the blacklisting of the Janpians is good, but I believe that this might in fact harm the neutrality of IHC a little too much, seeing as how the Janpian government dictates the majority of the actions of KTO. However, to cease the bias in this particular argument, removing them from the chamber was by far one of the great ideas so far. Janpians not only are responsible for death and destruction, but what my counterparts here have just witnessed is yet another hardship. Interfactional infighting over-escalated by the Janpians, which is in fact, chaos."

"To be quite frank with you, Mr. Smith, I have been thinking to evict the Romanian Delegate to de-escalate and still "maintain" neutrality, since they started the continuous ramblings about other alliances earlier.
But either way, we are not intimidated by the Janpian stance against the IHC, but we still fully believe that peace is the number priority, so we will still negotiate with them."

Syria-Lebanon-Iraq
Political Columnist

Founded: May 22, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Syria-Lebanon-Iraq » Sun May 22, 2022 8:54 am

after waking up late natysis
ambassador
said "what is going on?"

Biladu Al Rafidayn
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 25, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Biladu Al Rafidayn » Sun May 22, 2022 8:55 am

Syria-lebanon-iraq wrote:after waking up late natysis
ambassador
said "what is going on?"

OOC: Who are you
Alt of Islamic Holy Sites
PROUD FOUNDER OF GLEN!
See my military store!

Gralov
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Gralov » Sun May 22, 2022 8:57 am

Syria-lebanon-iraq wrote:after waking up late natysis
ambassador
said "what is going on?"

OOC: You are not signed up in the OOC thread yet. Please do not reply until you sign up first.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sun May 22, 2022 9:01 am

Gralov wrote:

"To be quite frank with you, Mr. Smith, I have been thinking to evict the Romanian Delegate to de-escalate and still "maintain" neutrality, since they started the continuous ramblings about other alliances earlier.
But either way, we are not intimidated by the Janpian stance against the IHC, but we still fully believe that peace is the number priority, so we will still negotiate with them."

Jacob Smith: “So long as the Janpians continue their aggressive ways, they will not be brought to the bargaining table. The Janpians, and their KTO don’t recognize democracy nor do they give any damns about millions of lives. This alliance is lucky to have members from both who are more than willing to cooperate in humanitarian efforts.”
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Gralov
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Gralov » Sun May 22, 2022 9:07 am

Gralov wrote:"To be quite frank with you, Mr. Smith, I have been thinking to evict the Romanian Delegate to de-escalate and still "maintain" neutrality, since they started the continuous ramblings about other alliances earlier.

Jacob Smith: “So long as the Janpians continue their aggressive ways, they will not be brought to the bargaining table. The Janpians, and their KTO don’t recognize democracy nor do they give any damns about millions of lives. This alliance is lucky to have members from both who are more than willing to cooperate in humanitarian efforts.”

"Still, the IHC's stance is to resolve crises diplomatically, and peacefully. Our nation will follow that, and if the Janpians attack, the decision will be held via the founder, to either strike back or not."
Last edited by Gralov on Sun May 22, 2022 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Romanic Imperium
Minister

Founded: Dec 14, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Romanic Imperium » Sun May 22, 2022 12:36 pm

Gralov wrote:

OOC: It's actually Romanic or Roman

Gralov wrote:

Atalanta: "As i said before i am truly sorry for that"
Guess who's back? Back again.
I am back and yes I am Italian. And I am American.

Gralov
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Gralov » Sun May 29, 2022 9:22 am

"I believe we should discuss matters on various civil wars currently outbreaking. Regardless of that, I might file an intervention request personally, but I will have to ask permission from Glakford first."

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sun May 29, 2022 11:11 am

Gralov wrote:"I believe we should discuss matters on various civil wars currently outbreaking. Regardless of that, I might file an intervention request personally, but I will have to ask permission from Glakford first."

Jacob Smith: “I believe that two things ought to happen. First, a relief bill is made and passed here, so that the IHC can assist many of the war-torn nations who might be impacted by Civil War Season. Secondly, the IHC intervenes as a neutral third party in the most brutal civil wars via the usage of peacekeepers.”

Gralov
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Gralov » Thu Jun 02, 2022 8:35 am

"The ZN-Armenian Crisis is growing worse day by day. Gralovian military forces have been sent to aid Armenian Troopers and Glakford has not sent any more information about the Gralovian Intervention yet."
Last edited by Gralov on Thu Jun 02, 2022 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Thu Jun 02, 2022 8:43 am

Gralov wrote:"The ZN-Armenian Crisis is growing worse day by day. Gralovian military forces have been sent to aid Armenian Troopers and Glakford has not sent any more information about the Gralovian Intervention yet."

Jacob Smith: “There must be a ZN BDS.”

Gralov
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Gralov » Thu Jun 02, 2022 8:47 am

Gralov wrote:"The ZN-Armenian Crisis is growing worse day by day. Gralovian military forces have been sent to aid Armenian Troopers and Glakford has not sent any more information about the Gralovian Intervention yet."

"It is very much needed to expose criminals inside the ZN government, I believe most of us know what has happened between our organization's peacekeepers with them, am I correct?"

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:27 am

Gralov wrote:

"It is very much needed to expose criminals inside the ZN government, I believe most of us know what has happened between our organization's peacekeepers with them, am I correct?"

Jacob Smith: "Yes."

Aursi
Minister

Founded: Nov 18, 2021
Corporate Police State

Postby Aursi » Thu Jun 02, 2022 11:43 am

Gralov wrote:

As Rovman Paul left for the Legislative Assembly of GENA, Apu Valo entered the halls.

Apu Valo: “Hello everybody, I have representated Aursi in many nations before. Now I would like to represent Aursi in the Alliance Stage. Anyway, I've information that Zarnicovia Nova is training Fascist Forces. They are supporting an Extremist ideology.”
Last edited by Aursi on Thu Jun 02, 2022 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Founder and Co-Founder of
ATO UCN SMOL
UADC GENA FA
GADN PESTO ULIBOR
IAD OAMC SUSS
Founded: 19.11.1975
Capital: Aurtumn
Chancellor: Fedor Sorokin
Population: 75 Million
GDP: 6@ Trillion Aursifens
Kingdom of Aursi
Freedom, Democracy, Liberty