NATION

PASSWORD

Trade Deal between Marajarbia and Soveiniesberg to be signed

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Trade Deal between Marajarbia and Soveiniesberg to be signed

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Thu May 19, 2022 6:31 am

OOC Note: This is a trade deal and infrastructure agreement that is only for the OOC players and IC nations of Southeast Marajarbia (The Marajarbian Federation) and Soveiniesberg. This is also a purely IC thread.

IC: The Marajarbian Government is in the process of inviting nations large and small to sign a series of trade deals and infrastructure agreements to not only promote the Marajarbian Federation as a global hub of commerce, but to also continue growing the economy and securing new allies. Hosted in Port Shanghai, within the Marajarbian Federation, this summit between the Federation and that of Soveiniesberg will allow for more benefits, both economically and militarily, for both nations. Another topic for these recent summits regards securing more Marajarbian allies in order to ensure that rivals, such as those in the Kalisight Treaty Organization, are no longer able to threaten the entirety of the free world through their repetitive, aggressive acts of warmongering.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Return to International Incidents