NATION

PASSWORD

Floridalandian Civil War (IC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Gothian Crimea
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 04, 2021
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gothian Crimea » Tue May 17, 2022 5:52 pm

Floridalandia wrote:
Gothian Crimea wrote:Commandeering old equipment from the government, the city/surrounding area is fortified by the Gothian Army. The fleet holds back knowing that an engagement with the enemy would likely end in the complete or at least almost complete annihilation of both sides ships. Meanwhile the local commands again requests reinforcements, but has prepared for a possible counter-attack even without them.

a secondary fleet of around 1 carrier, 10 cruisers, and 15 destroyers begins making its way to help out the main fleet as the main fleet sits and waits for reinforcements and a amphibeous assault fleet of about 15,000 men is mobilized and begins making its way to the northern city
OOC: for RP goth can you make a map of your nation mixed with my zoomed map?[url]:https://inkarnate.com/maps/view/7493282/[/url] just clone that then send the map to me

The link doesn't bring me to any zoomed map.(the one time I managed to get it to work it just showed my old maps.)
Come out, the WA has passed a resolution. Actions will be taken to bring your nation into compliance.
I HATE THE ANTICHIRST I HATE THE ANTICHRIST I HATE THE ANTICHRIST I HATE THE ANTICHRIST
Gothian Embassy | Cygnus Arms Selling guns, or producing yours | D~Koi Selling decoy holograms, combat holograms, and both at the same time
I have many other nations. I treat this like a hub nation, so generally they will have Gothian Crimea in their sig | Say NO to NS stats

Floridalandia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 09, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Floridalandia » Tue May 17, 2022 5:53 pm

the secondary fleet meets up with the main fleet and starts moving in to engage, leaving the 3 carriers behind with 10 cruisers and 5 destroyers
New college being built, Name announced to be, Floridalandian University (UF).

Alliances
EDL
TFTO

Floridalandia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Floridalandia » Tue May 17, 2022 5:54 pm

Gothian Crimea wrote:
Floridalandia wrote:a secondary fleet of around 1 carrier, 10 cruisers, and 15 destroyers begins making its way to help out the main fleet as the main fleet sits and waits for reinforcements and a amphibeous assault fleet of about 15,000 men is mobilized and begins making its way to the northern city
OOC: for RP goth can you make a map of your nation mixed with my zoomed map?[url]:https://inkarnate.com/maps/view/7493282/[/url] just clone that then send the map to me

The link doesn't bring me to any zoomed map.(the one time I managed to get it to work it just showed my old maps.)

OOC: k new link: https://inkarnate.com/m/X0yw5q--zoomed-out-map-of-floridalandia/

Alliances
EDL
TFTO

Gothian Crimea
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gothian Crimea » Tue May 17, 2022 5:57 pm

Floridalandia wrote:
Gothian Crimea wrote:The link doesn't bring me to any zoomed map.(the one time I managed to get it to work it just showed my old maps.)

OOC: k new link: https://inkarnate.com/m/X0yw5q--zoomed-out-map-of-floridalandia/

Ill see what I can do.
Come out, the WA has passed a resolution. Actions will be taken to bring your nation into compliance.
I HATE THE ANTICHIRST I HATE THE ANTICHRIST I HATE THE ANTICHRIST I HATE THE ANTICHRIST
Gothian Embassy | Cygnus Arms Selling guns, or producing yours | D~Koi Selling decoy holograms, combat holograms, and both at the same time
I have many other nations. I treat this like a hub nation, so generally they will have Gothian Crimea in their sig | Say NO to NS stats

Nation of man
Lobbyist

Founded: May 11, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Nation of man » Tue May 17, 2022 6:04 pm

As the heat goes up between the participants of both side of the conflict, a few message and calling had reach the offical of both side of the conflict, leaving a message state that this the a newly found foreign country name as the "Nation of man", locating up on the vast east pacific. The nation state a interest for the conlfict but show no eager to throw its millitary into this meat grinder. Instead, they offer themself as a natural ground and said are welcome for both parties of the conflict to met and set an fair agreement within its border, as no need to push the suffering further, quote. Meanwhile, the Nation of man also ask for permition from both parties to allow a small group of civi and millitary observers to enter their domain and freely rove around the war zone, as an harmless symbol bearing natural force. The nation also state that they are willing to help the civilians and even offer a new shelter for some, as the newly found nation isn't capable of helding all at the moment, said by the diplomat, as he claim it was all done in the name of good will and eveything that is worth saving, quote.

Northern Wiser
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 21, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Wiser » Tue May 17, 2022 6:07 pm

Nation of man wrote:As the heat goes up between the participants of both side of the conflict, a few message and calling had reach the offical of both side of the conflict, leaving a message state that this the a newly found foreign country name as the "Nation of man", locating up on the vast east pacific. The nation state a interest for the conlfict but show no eager to throw its millitary into this meat grinder. Instead, they offer themself as a natural ground and said are welcome for both parties of the conflict to met and set an fair agreement within its border, as no need to push the suffering further, quote. Meanwhile, the Nation of man also ask for permition from both parties to allow a small group of civi and millitary observers to enter their domain and freely rove around the war zone, as an harmless symbol bearing natural force. The nation also state that they are willing to help the civilians and even offer a new shelter for some, as the newly found nation isn't capable of helding all at the moment, said by the diplomat, as he claim it was all done in the name of good will and eveything that is worth saving, quote.

OOC: are you an alt or a main

Northern Wiser
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Wiser » Tue May 17, 2022 6:08 pm

Northern Wiser will accept all refugees as long as they are not Muslim

Floridalandia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Floridalandia » Tue May 17, 2022 6:10 pm

Nation of man we see your kindness and thank you for it, but this is a fascist movement were talking about, they wont surrender until my government is fascist

Alliances
EDL
TFTO

Gothian Crimea
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gothian Crimea » Tue May 17, 2022 6:11 pm

Floridalandia wrote:
Gothian Crimea wrote:The link doesn't bring me to any zoomed map.(the one time I managed to get it to work it just showed my old maps.)

This is an oldish map I made, it is for the offsite Rp its in(most recent world map). This one lacks Acre island and any capitals though.

This one is a bit better(its of Kodai Nihon, which is under SCE control. It lacks actual city placement, but at least names then.(I made it about the same time as the other).

Floridalandia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Floridalandia » Tue May 17, 2022 6:11 pm

we currently have a temporary cease fire to collect the wounded and dead

Alliances
EDL
TFTO

Northern Wiser
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Wiser » Tue May 17, 2022 6:12 pm

Floridalandia wrote:Nation of man we see your kindness and thank you for it, but this is a fascist movement were talking about, they wont surrender until my government is fascist

I was thinking that in return for giving the fascists independence they pay you a huge some of money

Floridalandia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Floridalandia » Tue May 17, 2022 6:12 pm

ok noice ill try and add those to the map and btw the fascist movement isnt seeking independance, but a change of my government.
Last edited by Floridalandia on Tue May 17, 2022 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alliances
EDL
TFTO

Nation of man
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Nation of man » Tue May 17, 2022 6:13 pm

OOC: are you an alt or a main[/quote]

OOC: main, just satart palying this six days ago :P

Northern Wiser
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Wiser » Tue May 17, 2022 6:15 pm

Nation of man wrote:OOC: are you an alt or a main

OOC: main, just satart palying this six days ago :P[/quote]
Nice, welcome to NS

Gothian Crimea
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gothian Crimea » Tue May 17, 2022 6:16 pm

Nation of man wrote:OOC: are you an alt or a main

OOC: main, just satart palying this six days ago :P[/quote]
very nice, good to see new players.

Nation of man
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Nation of man » Tue May 17, 2022 6:16 pm

Floridalandia wrote:Nation of man we see your kindness and thank you for it, but this is a fascist movement were talking about, they wont surrender until my government is fascist

The nation of man would sent it's regard and said that they understood the concern under this current circumstance. However, as the Nation of man pray for all soul who still suffer under the fire of war, the nation will still request for an permission from both parties to allow an small, third parties observation group to enter the war zone to document the crisis and said are willing to help the civilians and even offer a new shelter for some, as the newly found nation isn't capable of helding all at the moment. And despite still developing its own newly found economy, the nation is willing to offer a small charity to the people live within the warzone, as these would be bought and distribute under the lead of the natural observation group

Northern Wiser
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Wiser » Tue May 17, 2022 6:16 pm

Floridalandia wrote:ok noice ill try and add those to the map and btw the fascist movement isnt seeking independance, but a change of my government.

Hmmmmm…. We should just for good measure start peace talks maybe you could make a good bargen

Northern Wiser
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Wiser » Tue May 17, 2022 6:18 pm

Nation of man wrote:

The nation of man would sent it's regard and said that they understood the concern under this current circumstance. However, as the Nation of man pray for all soul who still suffer under the fire of war, the nation will still request for an permission from both parties to allow an small, third parties observation group to enter the war zone to document the crisis and said are willing to help the civilians and even offer a new shelter for some, as the newly found nation isn't capable of helding all at the moment. And despite still developing its own newly found economy, the nation is willing to offer a small charity to the people live within the warzone, as these would be bought and distribute under the lead of the natural observation group

Northern Wiser sent a few teams to document the crisis. We can let you see their footage

Floridalandia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Floridalandia » Tue May 17, 2022 6:20 pm

i added your country to the map btw im going to be offline soon due to bedtime

Alliances
EDL
TFTO

Northern Wiser
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Wiser » Tue May 17, 2022 6:20 pm

Floridalandia wrote:i added your country to the map btw im going to be offline soon due to bedtime

Ok

Floridalandia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Floridalandia » Tue May 17, 2022 6:22 pm

ok so heres my proposal:
They stop their pathetic rebellion or they die

Alliances
EDL
TFTO

Northern Wiser
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Wiser » Tue May 17, 2022 6:23 pm

Floridalandia wrote:ok so heres my proposal:
They stop their pathetic rebellion or they die

That seems like a good one

Floridalandia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Floridalandia » Tue May 17, 2022 6:25 pm

so shall we continue with the war or will they surrender?

Alliances
EDL
TFTO

Northern Wiser
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Wiser » Tue May 17, 2022 6:27 pm

Floridalandia wrote:so shall we continue with the war or will they surrender?

The likely hood is that if the nations involved put in more the war would end A lot quicker. So we shall continue
Last edited by Northern Wiser on Tue May 17, 2022 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gothian Crimea
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gothian Crimea » Tue May 17, 2022 6:28 pm

Nation of man wrote:

Gothian Command allows them to enter the Northern held lands.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents