NATION

PASSWORD

Floridalandian Civil War (IC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nation of man
Lobbyist

Founded: May 11, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Nation of man » Tue May 17, 2022 4:58 pm

OOC: sorry to bother, but can i join this roleplay by any chance? where shall i signup, if possible

Mammoth city
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 05, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Mammoth city » Tue May 17, 2022 5:01 pm

Ships near the blockade, they arm their weapons preparing for a battle
Signed: President Mark Villano

Floridalandia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 09, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Floridalandia » Tue May 17, 2022 5:02 pm

Nation of man wrote:OOC: sorry to bother, but can i join this roleplay by any chance? where shall i signup, if possible

OOC:https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=518949&p=39611967#p39611967
Seeing the mammoth ships are neutral, they give them one chance to turn around or be fired upon
Last edited by Floridalandia on Tue May 17, 2022 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
New college being built, Name announced to be, Floridalandian University (UF).

Alliances
EDL
TFTO

Mammoth city
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Mammoth city » Tue May 17, 2022 5:05 pm

Floridalandia wrote:
Nation of man wrote:OOC: sorry to bother, but can i join this roleplay by any chance? where shall i signup, if possible

OOC:https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=518949&p=39611967#p39611967
Seeing the mammoth ships are neutral, they give them one chance to turn around or be fired upon

The northern wiserarian ships despite them armed with powerful torpedos and high caliber guns don’t fight to avoid a possible declaration of war

Floridalandia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Floridalandia » Tue May 17, 2022 5:08 pm

Seeing the mammoth ships back off, they go back to their blockade patrols and continue on

Alliances
EDL
TFTO

Mammoth city
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Mammoth city » Tue May 17, 2022 5:12 pm

OOC: if you were wondering Northern Wiser is my alt and I was on my wrong account

Mammoth city
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Mammoth city » Tue May 17, 2022 5:12 pm

Mammoth city wrote:OOC: if you were wondering Northern Wiser is my alt and I was on my wrong account

All of those post were so posed to be by NW

Floridalandia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Floridalandia » Tue May 17, 2022 5:14 pm

oh ok

Alliances
EDL
TFTO

Northern Wiser
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 21, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Wiser » Tue May 17, 2022 5:15 pm

Floridalandia wrote:oh ok

OOC: sorry for the inconvenience
IC: A Message is sent from Northern Wiser asking if Civilian ships are allowed past the blockade

Floridalandia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Floridalandia » Tue May 17, 2022 5:16 pm

"That depends on what the ships are carrying"

Alliances
EDL
TFTO

Northern Wiser
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Wiser » Tue May 17, 2022 5:17 pm

Floridalandia wrote:"That depends on what the ships are carrying"

People and food for the people on the ship
Last edited by Northern Wiser on Tue May 17, 2022 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Floridalandia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Floridalandia » Tue May 17, 2022 5:19 pm

We will board the ships, if we dont find anything we dont like, feel free to move, if we do though, you can head straight back to your country

Alliances
EDL
TFTO

Floridalandia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Floridalandia » Tue May 17, 2022 5:19 pm

we board the ship (what do we find?)

Alliances
EDL
TFTO

Northern Wiser
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Wiser » Tue May 17, 2022 5:21 pm

Floridalandia wrote:We will board the ships, if we dont find anything we dont like, feel free to move, if we do though, you can head straight back to your country

Ok, some cruise ships carrying 1,000 passengers in total depart from tartel on the coast of Northern Wiser
You will find food, people, and water and if something you don’t like got onboard we will compensate you

Gothian Crimea
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 04, 2021
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gothian Crimea » Tue May 17, 2022 5:22 pm

Floridalandia wrote:the destroyer sees the collision course and launches torpedoes, a few seconds pass and an explosion is spotted near their props the ship is for the most part imobilized as the destroyer can shift attention to the PT boats then finish the Squanto off

Squanto
While Immobilized, the destroyers weapons were still for time being online. Realizing how long they would stay operational couldn't be certain, the crew decided to launch its torpedoes towards the ship they tried to ram. They impact damaging the rear of the ship, reducing its speed signicantly, but no immobiliing it, and causing it to take on a little water before the crew can seal the damage. The PT boat that stayed behind follows suit, but completely misses its torpedoes when trying itself to evade.
OOC:Sorry for the delay had dinner and dishes.
Last edited by Gothian Crimea on Tue May 17, 2022 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Come out, the WA has passed a resolution. Actions will be taken to bring your nation into compliance.
I HATE THE ANTICHIRST I HATE THE ANTICHRIST I HATE THE ANTICHRIST I HATE THE ANTICHRIST
Gothian Embassy | Cygnus Arms Selling guns, or producing yours | D~Koi Selling decoy holograms, combat holograms, and both at the same time
I have many other nations. I treat this like a hub nation, so generally they will have Gothian Crimea in their sig | Say NO to NS stats

Floridalandia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Floridalandia » Tue May 17, 2022 5:22 pm

HMMM ok you can pass, but be careful, this is a warzone

Alliances
EDL
TFTO

Northern Wiser
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Wiser » Tue May 17, 2022 5:24 pm

Floridalandia wrote:HMMM ok you can pass, but be careful, this is a warzone

We will, we reinforced the hull and body of the ships to deal with weak and low medium power torpedos and ramming for small boats
Last edited by Northern Wiser on Tue May 17, 2022 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Floridalandia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Floridalandia » Tue May 17, 2022 5:24 pm

Gothian Crimea wrote:
Floridalandia wrote:the destroyer sees the collision course and launches torpedoes, a few seconds pass and an explosion is spotted near their props the ship is for the most part imobilized as the destroyer can shift attention to the PT boats then finish the Squanto off

Squanto
While Immobilized, the destroyers weapons were still for time being online. Realizing how long they would stay operational couldn't be certain, the crew decided to launch its torpedoes towards the ship they tried to ram. They impact damaging the rear of the ship, reducing its speed signicantly, but no immobiliing it, and causing it to take on a little water before the crew can seal the damage. The PT boat that stayed behind follows suit, but completely misses its torpedoes when trying itself to evade.

With the medium damage the destroyer begins focusing on smaller targets and letting the undamaged destroyer focus on the Squanto as they still see it as a threat.
OOC: damn were already at 40 posts, this is the most recognition ive ever thought this post would have considering its the first day.
Last edited by Floridalandia on Tue May 17, 2022 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alliances
EDL
TFTO

Gothian Crimea
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gothian Crimea » Tue May 17, 2022 5:25 pm

Floridalandia wrote:Well rn i need a force up north to help out with the whole fact that one of my major cities has been taken, and at this point i feel like even if the rebellion falls the fighting would continue

With the north mostly secured, the major northern harbors fall into Goth control. The landing positions are thus moved from the beach and too these official zones. The Army reports of its success to the main command, and is promised reinforcements if needed, but for now they are left to their own while they prepare for any counter attacks.
Come out, the WA has passed a resolution. Actions will be taken to bring your nation into compliance.
I HATE THE ANTICHIRST I HATE THE ANTICHRIST I HATE THE ANTICHRIST I HATE THE ANTICHRIST
Gothian Embassy | Cygnus Arms Selling guns, or producing yours | D~Koi Selling decoy holograms, combat holograms, and both at the same time
I have many other nations. I treat this like a hub nation, so generally they will have Gothian Crimea in their sig | Say NO to NS stats

Floridalandia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Floridalandia » Tue May 17, 2022 5:30 pm

Meanwhile the Main FLoridian fleet has made it up north, they begin skirmishes with the main goth fleet and some occasional bombardments of the beaches while trying to avoid the main city

Alliances
EDL
TFTO

Gothian Crimea
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gothian Crimea » Tue May 17, 2022 5:32 pm

Floridalandia wrote:
Gothian Crimea wrote:Squanto

With the medium damage the destroyer begins focusing on smaller targets and letting the undamaged destroyer focus on the Squanto as they still see it as a threat.

The Squanto fired of 2 more quick shots which hit the damaged foe, but doesn't do immense damage. It suddenly explodes, its turret ring struck and penetrated, with its ammo hit, the gun flies of in a spout of flame, and the front of the ship crack, quickly sinking into the water. The remaining PT boat turns itself into a kamikaze ship, ramming itself with explosives mounted at the tip alongside extremely close range torpedoes into the already damaged ship, causing a devastating explosion, but also destroying itself utterly. The remaining PT boats that sailed East turn south to see if they can meet with any aid.

Floridalandia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Floridalandia » Tue May 17, 2022 5:34 pm

the severely damaged destroyer retreats to the nearest governmental shipyard for repair and the other fires a few more salvoes, gaining 4 hits, then retreats
Last edited by Floridalandia on Tue May 17, 2022 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alliances
EDL
TFTO

Gothian Crimea
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gothian Crimea » Tue May 17, 2022 5:36 pm

Floridalandia wrote:Meanwhile the Main FLoridian fleet has made it up north, they begin skirmishes with the main goth fleet and some occasional bombardments of the beaches while trying to avoid the main city

Commandeering old equipment from the government, the city/surrounding area is fortified by the Gothian Army. The fleet holds back knowing that an engagement with the enemy would likely end in the complete or at least almost complete annihilation of both sides ships. Meanwhile the local commands again requests reinforcements, but has prepared for a possible counter-attack even without them.

Floridalandia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Floridalandia » Tue May 17, 2022 5:43 pm

Gothian Crimea wrote:
Floridalandia wrote:Meanwhile the Main FLoridian fleet has made it up north, they begin skirmishes with the main goth fleet and some occasional bombardments of the beaches while trying to avoid the main city

Commandeering old equipment from the government, the city/surrounding area is fortified by the Gothian Army. The fleet holds back knowing that an engagement with the enemy would likely end in the complete or at least almost complete annihilation of both sides ships. Meanwhile the local commands again requests reinforcements, but has prepared for a possible counter-attack even without them.

a secondary fleet of around 1 carrier, 10 cruisers, and 15 destroyers begins making its way to help out the main fleet as the main fleet sits and waits for reinforcements and a amphibeous assault fleet of about 15,000 men is mobilized and begins making its way to the northern city
OOC: for RP goth can you make a map of your nation mixed with my zoomed map?[url]:https://inkarnate.com/maps/view/7493282/[/url] just clone that then send the map to me
Last edited by Floridalandia on Tue May 17, 2022 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alliances
EDL
TFTO

Northern Wiser
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Wiser » Tue May 17, 2022 5:52 pm

A very large fleet of Northern Wiserian warships arrive and stop a bit past Floridalandia’s territorial waters to help redirect any warships that may steer off course to keep the war from spreading
Last edited by Northern Wiser on Tue May 17, 2022 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents