NATION

PASSWORD

Floridalandian Civil War (OOC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Floridalandia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 09, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Floridalandia » Tue May 17, 2022 6:45 pm

Gothian Crimea wrote:Anyway, I never got to using the factbooks really, so most info is offsite or on random forums, So Ill just make sure to describe the nation geography a bit. Kodai is basically just Japan, if Japan has it Kodai likely does. Gothia is made up of rocky jungle valley/rises with river/swamps at the bottom, like the lovechild of Vietnam and Afghanistan.(Its also why they use old Japan tanks, because the nation isn't suitable at all for heavy combat and thus they don't make them,
This is the image I usually use for Gothia.
([url=[img]https://i.imgur.com/p1zwAuI.png]Image[/url])[/img]

Navache are natives who still live in their tribes. Fremenilians aren't allowed in this Rp because they are FanT/Ft lizards.
CMTG/Aquitinia isn't the same as Gothia quite, being less extreme, as they sprout from a different point on the continent.(If Gothia is said to be its world's central America, then CMTG/Aquitania would be Florida.

you put image inside image
New college being built, Name announced to be, Floridalandian University (UF).

Alliances
EDL
TFTO

Romanic Imperium
Minister

Founded: Dec 14, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Romanic Imperium » Tue May 17, 2022 6:45 pm

Floridalandia wrote:accepted (this war bout to get really interesting)

Don't worry I won't rush the war. I'll just be the US of the fascist rebels lol
Guess who's back? Back again.
I am back and yes I am Italian. And I am American.

Ekag-
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 21, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Ekag- » Tue May 17, 2022 6:52 pm

I think the main issue with this RP (besides the general lack of realism) is that this isn't moved into nearly enough of a morally grey area. Essentially, it isn't "fair"; it's clear, even objectively, that you are attempting to make one side "good" and the other(s) "evil". Even in stories it's controversial, and it's definitely not a good idea in a war RP. To start, I suggest maybe adding something that caused the fascists to rebel (maybe the democratic government caused economic collapse), or at the very least something that addresses both the lack of realism and the good/evil bias. I'd take it a few steps further and have both the democratic and fascist forces commit war crimes (the fascists obviously far worse and more apparent), but I doubt that'll happen given your present stance and attitude towards this RP.
Last edited by Ekag- on Tue May 17, 2022 6:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Please refer to me as Ekag and ignore the hyphen.
Base (most of) your responses on NS stats since we don't have good factbooks yet. However, we do have an overview, a religious factbook (Vrarism) and a faction factbook, so be sure to read them.
Join the First Ekag Civil War, a mid-to-high-quality RP. Inactive due to lack of interest from both II and myself.

Northern Wiser
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 21, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Wiser » Tue May 17, 2022 6:54 pm

Romanic Imperium wrote:
Floridalandia wrote:accepted (this war bout to get really interesting)

Want to make trade deals?

Floridalandia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Floridalandia » Tue May 17, 2022 6:56 pm

Ekag- wrote:I think the main issue with this RP (besides the general lack of realism) is that this isn't moved into nearly enough of a morally grey area. Essentially, it isn't "fair"; it's clear, even objectively, that you are attempting to make one side "good" and the other(s) "evil". Even in stories it's controversial, and it's definitely not a good idea in a war RP. To start, I suggest maybe adding something that caused the fascists to rebel (maybe the democratic government caused economic collapse), or at the very least something that addresses both the lack of realism and the good/evil bias. I'd take it a few steps further and have both the democratic and fascist forces commit war crimes (the fascists obviously far worse and more apparent), but I doubt that'll happen given your present stance and attitude towards this RP.

well in that case we have been medling in others buisness, but still their goal is to expand into an empire, so i guess we will just go with economic downturn

Alliances
EDL
TFTO

Ekag-
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ekag- » Tue May 17, 2022 6:58 pm

Floridalandia wrote:
Ekag- wrote:I think the main issue with this RP (besides the general lack of realism) is that this isn't moved into nearly enough of a morally grey area. Essentially, it isn't "fair"; it's clear, even objectively, that you are attempting to make one side "good" and the other(s) "evil". Even in stories it's controversial, and it's definitely not a good idea in a war RP. To start, I suggest maybe adding something that caused the fascists to rebel (maybe the democratic government caused economic collapse), or at the very least something that addresses both the lack of realism and the good/evil bias. I'd take it a few steps further and have both the democratic and fascist forces commit war crimes (the fascists obviously far worse and more apparent), but I doubt that'll happen given your present stance and attitude towards this RP.

well in that case we have been medling in others buisness, but still their goal is to expand into an empire, so i guess we will just go with economic downturn

Yeah, that's a good start. I do, however, suggest going a little further in future RPs of yours.
Base (most of) your responses on NS stats since we don't have good factbooks yet. However, we do have an overview, a religious factbook (Vrarism) and a faction factbook, so be sure to read them.
Join the First Ekag Civil War, a mid-to-high-quality RP. Inactive due to lack of interest from both II and myself.

Romanic Imperium
Minister

Postby Romanic Imperium » Tue May 17, 2022 6:59 pm

Northern Wiser wrote:
Romanic Imperium wrote:

Want to make trade deals?

You have oil?

Floridalandia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Floridalandia » Tue May 17, 2022 7:00 pm

Well then their reason to rebel is to bring glory to our land

Alliances
EDL
TFTO

Ekag-
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ekag- » Tue May 17, 2022 7:04 pm

Floridalandia wrote:Well then their reason to rebel is to bring glory to our land

"Glory" is vague, but that statement is often used by ultranationalist forces so you can combine that with economic downturn/collapse.

I'll consider joining, but at the moment I'm working on my own RP.

Floridalandia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Floridalandia » Tue May 17, 2022 7:05 pm

which rp is that?

Alliances
EDL
TFTO

Bukravia
Attaché

Founded: Aug 20, 2021
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Bukravia » Tue May 17, 2022 7:07 pm

Nation:
Federation of Bukravia

Side:
Fascist rebels

Intervention?:
Intervention and aid

Size of intervention:
3 divisions of mechanized infantry (33rd Mechanized Rifle Division, 45th Mechanized Rifle Division)
2 detached armored brigades (12th Armored Brigade, 6th Armored Brigade)
1 division of the Black Guard (19th Black Guard division "Azul")
4 regiments of special forces (1st Special Forces Regiment, 3rd Airborne Regiment, 2nd Special Naval Service Regiment, 2nd Special Forces Regiment)
1 battalion of Gerz-Kroshan volunteers

I'd say this probably numbers up to less than 150,000 troops

If anything above 100,000 troops is allowed, then probably:

2 mechanized infantry divisions
1 armored brigade
Last edited by Bukravia on Tue May 17, 2022 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ekag-
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ekag- » Tue May 17, 2022 7:08 pm

Floridalandia wrote:which rp is that?

The First Ekag Civil War. It's my attempt to at least partially return II to when mid-quality RPs were more common. You rarely see one nowadays.

(A mid-quality RP usually has at least 3 paragraphs per post and an hour or two is usually spent on making posts.)

Romanic Imperium
Minister

Postby Romanic Imperium » Tue May 17, 2022 7:11 pm

Ekag- wrote:
Floridalandia wrote:which rp is that?

The First Ekag Civil War. It's my attempt to at least partially return II to when mid-quality RPs were more common. You rarely see one nowadays.

(A mid-quality RP usually has at least 3 paragraphs per post and an hour or two is usually spent on making posts.)

Ooh. Yeah the last mid quality rp I was in was the Cypriot civil war.

Northern Wiser
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Wiser » Tue May 17, 2022 7:17 pm

Romanic Imperium wrote:
Ekag- wrote:

Floridalandia is a new player to NS cut him some slack

Floridalandia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Floridalandia » Tue May 17, 2022 7:21 pm

my account is not even 10 days old

Alliances
EDL
TFTO

Gothian Crimea
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 04, 2021
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gothian Crimea » Tue May 17, 2022 7:22 pm

Floridalandia wrote:
Gothian Crimea wrote:Anyway, I never got to using the factbooks really, so most info is offsite or on random forums, So Ill just make sure to describe the nation geography a bit. Kodai is basically just Japan, if Japan has it Kodai likely does. Gothia is made up of rocky jungle valley/rises with river/swamps at the bottom, like the lovechild of Vietnam and Afghanistan.(Its also why they use old Japan tanks, because the nation isn't suitable at all for heavy combat and thus they don't make them,
This is the image I usually use for Gothia.
([url=([url=https://i.imgur.com/p1zwAuI.png]Image[/url])]Image[/url])

Navache are natives who still live in their tribes. Fremenilians aren't allowed in this Rp because they are FanT/Ft lizards.
CMTG/Aquitinia isn't the same as Gothia quite, being less extreme, as they sprout from a different point on the continent.(If Gothia is said to be its world's central America, then CMTG/Aquitania would be Florida.

you put image inside image

Fixed
Come out, the WA has passed a resolution. Actions will be taken to bring your nation into compliance.
I HATE THE ANTICHIRST I HATE THE ANTICHRIST I HATE THE ANTICHRIST I HATE THE ANTICHRIST
Gothian Embassy | Cygnus Arms Selling guns, or producing yours | D~Koi Selling decoy holograms, combat holograms, and both at the same time
I have many other nations. I treat this like a hub nation, so generally they will have Gothian Crimea in their sig | Say NO to NS stats

Northern Wiser
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Wiser » Tue May 17, 2022 7:23 pm

Floridalandia wrote:my account is not even 10 days old

What’s with them and being so critical

Romanic Imperium
Minister

Postby Romanic Imperium » Tue May 17, 2022 7:28 pm

Northern Wiser wrote:
Romanic Imperium wrote:

Floridalandia is a new player to NS cut him some slack

I am. I'm talking about my past roleplays. Not counting MT current

Floridalandia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Floridalandia » Tue May 17, 2022 7:53 pm

Gothian Crimea wrote:
Floridalandia wrote:you put image inside image

Fixed

it aint loading

Alliances
EDL
TFTO

Floridalandia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Floridalandia » Tue May 17, 2022 8:05 pm

gnight yall

Alliances
EDL
TFTO

Northern Wiser
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Wiser » Tue May 17, 2022 8:24 pm

Floridalandia wrote:gnight yall

then why are you still online?

Floridalandia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Floridalandia » Tue May 17, 2022 8:25 pm

idk bc im bored and i cant sleep

Alliances
EDL
TFTO

Northern Wiser
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Wiser » Tue May 17, 2022 8:27 pm

Floridalandia wrote:idk bc im bored and i cant sleep

Same with me

Ekag-
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ekag- » Tue May 17, 2022 8:50 pm

Why not? The RP is moving pretty fast anyways.

Nation: Ekag
Side: Fascists
Intervention?: Yes.
Size of intervention: 5000

Floridalandia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Floridalandia » Tue May 17, 2022 8:52 pm

accepted even though negotiations have begun

Alliances
EDL
TFTO

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents