NATION

PASSWORD

Mediterranean Free Trade Agreement to be signed! (IC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Mediterranean Free Trade Agreement to be signed! (IC)

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 17, 2022 8:02 am

OOC note: This is a trade agreement that is only between the Southern European and Middle Eastern nations of Muqaddasia (Islamic Holy Sites) and Cypriot-Rhodes that is hosted in The Marajarbian Federation city of Port Shanghai, alongside other, ongoing events.

IC: The Government of the Marajarbian Federation has invited Muqaddasi and Cypriot representatives to Port Shanghai to discuss the creation of a major act that impacts the entirety of the Mediterranean, as well as some nations with a proximity to the Mediterranean or either Muqaddasi or Cypriot soil. The Marajarbian-proposed Mediterranean Free Trade Agreement would effectively open up as well as facilitate continued commerce throughout Southernmost Europe as well as the entire Middle East, impacting as far as the colonies of East and West Mystery Realms. This agreement would benefit millions all over the world, and allow for the entire international community to benefit from continued access to the Mediterranean Ocean and its trading routes.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Cypriot-Rhodes
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 10, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Cypriot-Rhodes » Tue May 17, 2022 8:18 am

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:OOC note: This is a trade agreement that is only between the Southern European and Middle Eastern nations of Muqaddasia (Islamic Holy Sites) and Cypriot-Rhodes that is hosted in The Marajarbian Federation city of Port Shanghai, alongside other, ongoing events.

IC: The Government of the Marajarbian Federation has invited Muqaddasi and Cypriot representatives to Port Shanghai to discuss the creation of a major act that impacts the entirety of the Mediterranean, as well as some nations with a proximity to the Mediterranean or either Muqaddasi or Cypriot soil. The Marajarbian-proposed Mediterranean Free Trade Agreement would effectively open up as well as facilitate continued commerce throughout Southernmost Europe as well as the entire Middle East, impacting as far as the colonies of East and West Mystery Realms. This agreement would benefit millions all over the world, and allow for the entire international community to benefit from continued access to the Mediterranean Ocean and its trading routes.

Caesar Hatzis Arrives at The Embassy in Port Shanghai and Begins to Settle in. As He waits for the Address of The Conference Center, he Begins to Unpack his Brief Case. In the Briefcase, the Items are:
1x Gold Plated Pen
4x Pieces of Notebook Paper
1x Lenovo Chromebook Duet
1x (20 Page) Document Considering Possible Opportunities to Dam Islands for Easier Economic Shipping
As He waits for the Address he Begins Looking for a Suitable Cab Company to Let Him Travel to The Center.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 20, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Tue May 17, 2022 9:45 am

The Muqaddasi delegate arrives.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREEDOM, DEMOCRACY, ISLAM
FREE PALESTINE
STAND WITH THE UKRAINIAN PEOPLE
Call me Muqaddasia.
Proud member of the GCN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of the (now defunct) UCA. Founder of the (now defunct) ICRD.
BREAKING NEWS: Galapagos war 4 might be coming | “Aursi among best Muqaddasi allies,”, says government official | Muqaddasi weapon industry expanding WIP

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 17, 2022 12:29 pm

At the location of the talks, at the Federal Trade Union office in downtown Port Shanghai, the Marajarbian Ministry of Trade and Ministry of Foreign Affairs make the preparations to discuss the economic agenda and benefits of the historic signing of the Mediterranean Free Trade Agreement, which would allow for the entire international community to use the Mediterranean to facilitate trade with Middle Eastern, Southern European, and North African nations, which is planned to benefit global commerce.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Return to International Incidents