NATION

PASSWORD

[Draft] Petition for Planetary Rights [FT Nations Only]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
New Galactic States
Attaché

Founded: May 11, 2022
Ex-Nation

[Draft] Petition for Planetary Rights [FT Nations Only]

Postby New Galactic States » Sat May 14, 2022 8:51 am

Life
Only certain worlds can support it, and there are few that can support it, People have decided to “Terraform” worlds, changing a inhabitable world into a planet fit for human life.

But this isn’t always right, Each planet is unique, and humans shouldn’t mess with each world they see, people have started calling it “Planetary Rights”, a movement to end the changing of worlds.
The Official Document States:

“I : Each World of the Federation is Unique, a abstract painting of its own, some have Terrain that is Just Alien, and some have bland terrain, each world needs to have its terrain held safely

II : Each world has its own system, not all planets will work for terraformation, some have a delicate balance that could be easily destroyed

III : Some worlds already have there own biospheres, changing the planet to suit our needs is like Martians coming to change Earth to Mars, it’s not right that these unique biospheres will be Destroyed

IIII : While some worlds have resources beyond your wildest dreams, turning planets into mines isn’t correct, hence mining should be relatively low on planets

X : Finally, Is a Vicious Cycle, Once we terraform a world, soon we will destroy it will our wars, climate change, Mining, the world will be destroyed again, then we will leave looking for another world to destroy…

From these 5 Statements, all nations of the universe should agree, Planets need Rights.”
Last edited by New Galactic States on Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

New Galactic States
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby New Galactic States » Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:53 am

New Galactic States wrote:Life
Only certain worlds can support it, and there are few that can support it, People have decided to “Terraform” worlds, changing a inhabitable world into a planet fit for human life.

But this isn’t always right, Each planet is unique, and humans shouldn’t mess with each world they see, people have started calling it “Planetary Rights”, a movement to end the changing of worlds.

“I : Each World of the Federation is Unique, a abstract painting of its own, some have Terrain that is Just Alien, and some have bland terrain, each world needs to have its terrain held safely

II : Each world has its own system, not all planets will work for terraformation, some have a delicate balance that could be easily destroyed

III : Some worlds already have there own biospheres, changing the planet to suit our needs is like Martians coming to change Earth to Mars, it’s not right that these unique biospheres will be Destroyed

IIII : While some worlds have resources beyond your wildest dreams, turning planets into mines isn’t correct, hence mining should be relatively low on planets

X : Finally, Is a Vicious Cycle, Once we terraform a world, soon we will destroy it will our wars, climate change, Mining, the world will be destroyed again, then we will leave looking for another world to destroy…

From these 5 Statements, all nations of the universe should agree, Planets need Rights.”

/bump

Gothian Crimea
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 04, 2021
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gothian Crimea » Tue Jul 05, 2022 11:00 am

Why does it go 1,2,3,4, then 10?
Come out, the WA has passed a resolution. Actions will be taken to bring your nation into compliance.
I HATE THE ANTICHIRST I HATE THE ANTICHRIST I HATE THE ANTICHRIST I HATE THE ANTICHRIST
Gothian Embassy | Cygnus Arms Selling guns, or producing yours | D~Koi Selling decoy holograms, combat holograms, and both at the same time
I have many other nations. I treat this like a hub nation, so generally they will have Gothian Crimea in their sig | Say NO to NS stats

New Galactic States
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby New Galactic States » Tue Jul 05, 2022 11:05 am

Gothian Crimea wrote:

Why does it go 1,2,3,4, then 10?

Wait, I thought z was 5

Gothian Crimea
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 04, 2021
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gothian Crimea » Tue Jul 05, 2022 11:09 am

New Galactic States wrote:
Gothian Crimea wrote:Why does it go 1,2,3,4, then 10?

Wait, I thought z was 5

I = 1, II = 2, III, = 3, IV, = 4, V = 5, VI = 6, VII = 7, VIII = 8, IX = 9, X = 10, XI = 11, XII = 12, XIII = 13, XIV = 14, XV =15.

A lower number in front of a higher one subtracts. V is 5, and I is one, so I in front of V is 4.
Come out, the WA has passed a resolution. Actions will be taken to bring your nation into compliance.
I HATE THE ANTICHIRST I HATE THE ANTICHRIST I HATE THE ANTICHRIST I HATE THE ANTICHRIST
Gothian Embassy | Cygnus Arms Selling guns, or producing yours | D~Koi Selling decoy holograms, combat holograms, and both at the same time
I have many other nations. I treat this like a hub nation, so generally they will have Gothian Crimea in their sig | Say NO to NS stats

Return to International Incidents