NATION

PASSWORD

Muqaddasian-Janpian War (IC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The New Puerto transitional republic
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 25, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Puerto transitional republic » Thu May 12, 2022 8:44 am

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:
Zarnicovia nova wrote:This mining effectivly cut off Muqaddasia from international trade as any civilian ship would instantly be blown up which is what they wanted in the first place. Any ships that gets out of the coast without blowing up is of course continued to be shot. The Zarnicovian Novan continue bombing military targets in IHS but putting 'scorched earth' in their planes. Some 20-50 grams of nuclear waste are put into lead containers in the back of jets with some explosives that when the plane is shot down spreading the highly radioactive material everywhere. They also respond to Phenyzian 'nuetral' agreesion against the KTO by putting their own super-carrier right out side of Phenyzian waters. The campaign of ecological destruction had been complete by this point and even with the end of the use of chemicals the waters of IHS would not be habital for most life exept certain types of deadly algea. The spiral of death of a collasping ecosystem continue was the ZN navy started. Billions of fish come up on nearby shores the fishing industry is completely desroyed by both sides actions and cancer rates have seen an anomolous rise by nearly 20%.

OOC: You aren’t even in most of my waters. You can’t completely wipe out my ecosystem without having severe losses
Janpia wrote:
OOC: Like what kind of defenses then? Its hypersonic. Mine has defenses and specific IRSTs, and LaWS to counter it. Gonswanza is there under KTO force.

OOC: That, but less LaWS. And I told the Aquaria that Gonswanza isn’t canon for me, but as usual he ignored me.

I destroyed your ecosystem before you started mining everything. Anyways I could just use aircraft.
Alt of ZN for one of my two phones.
台湾是第一

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 20, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Thu May 12, 2022 8:46 am

Janpia wrote:
Islamic Holy Sites wrote:OOC: Muqaddasia mostly builds its own weapons so yes. They would be less effective than the Janpian ones, though

OOC: Huh. So you can say that MOST of my AShMs, hypersonics, dummy missiles etc. Are all but just shot down 2 ships? Wow.

OOC: I told you, I am bad at military stuff. I can change it, but if you just give me a hand here about how much you believe will be sunk things will be much easier.

IC: Several Muqaddasi interceptors we’re destroyed. They called on reinforcements, and 50 X-31s took off and tried to engage the enemies.
The Military State of the Galapagos wrote:Despite Roman entry into the war not much was changed in the landing plan as the Storm Crusaders were already close to making landfall onto Beirut. The planes were already saturating the landing zones with barrel bombs and air to surface missiles. Meanwhile paratroopers we’re dropping down in surrounding bridges to cut off reinforcements. With the ships about to hit shore the soldiers on board said a final prayer before they were to be unloaded.

Meanwhile after the attack on the G.C.S Frugger which was only warded off by the mandatory flak cannon mounted on deck which saw the loss of two of its crew members and wounded 3 the Galapagos ministry of defense decided to get payback and so from Malta 5 long range hyper-ballistic missiles were deployed aimed at the carrier with the intention to sink it.

Muqaddasia launched Operation Slap, in which 300 interceptors engaged enemy planes. 1 million Muqaddasi troops opened fire on the paratroopers, trying to wipe them out before any significant damage could be dealt.

Muqaddasi ships attempted to stop the Galapagosians by firing hypersonic sprint missiles, missiles that flew slowly at first until detection was inevitable, then did a hypersonic sprint to try and get through the defences. The same ones were now used against Janpian and Zarnicovian ships.

OOC: What’s a Hyper-ballistic missile?
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREEDOM, DEMOCRACY, ISLAM
FREE PALESTINE
STAND WITH THE UKRAINIAN PEOPLE
Call me Muqaddasia.
Proud member of the GCN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of the (now defunct) UCA. Founder of the (now defunct) ICRD.
BREAKING NEWS: Galapagos war 4 might be coming | “Aursi among best Muqaddasi allies,”, says government official | Muqaddasi weapon industry expanding WIP

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Thu May 12, 2022 8:47 am

The New Puerto transitional republic wrote:
Islamic Holy Sites wrote:OOC: You aren’t even in most of my waters. You can’t completely wipe out my ecosystem without having severe losses

OOC: That, but less LaWS. And I told the Aquaria that Gonswanza isn’t canon for me, but as usual he ignored me.

I destroyed your ecosystem before you started mining everything. Anyways I could just use aircraft.

OOC: You didn’t kill everything except algae. This is just ridiculous. And I also have aircraft. It’s not like your planes are gonna fly around and nothing is going to happen to them
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.
Proud member of the GCN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of the (now defunct) UCA. Founder of the (now defunct) ICRD.
BREAKING NEWS: Galapagos war 4 might be coming | “Aursi among best Muqaddasi allies,”, says government official | Muqaddasi weapon industry expanding WIP

GreatOceania
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 25, 2021
Libertarian Police State

Postby GreatOceania » Thu May 12, 2022 9:03 am

Oceanian small naval fleet would make their towards to Jeddah to assist the Janpian Navy in gaining control of the area and allow them to get a foothold into Muqaddasia until then the LSD ships would redirected to another landing zone under the protection of Hurricane Interceptors and land at Al lith instead.
Last edited by GreatOceania on Thu May 12, 2022 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kingdom of Voidstania
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 27, 2021
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kingdom of Voidstania » Thu May 12, 2022 9:07 am

Voidstania continues fighting ships in the water with it's subs, and begins a new plan. The plan, called "Internationale" sees 700 of the 1,500 fighters and all 500 land bombers over Kuwait in an attempt to destroy the defenses to get a landing. They also ask the mainland for extra land forces. The Voidstanian Government responds by sending an extra 5,000 land troop volunteers and landing craft. In order for this to be accomplished they also sent a small fleet, featuring an aircraft carrier, 23 destroyers, 12 cruisers and 14 auxiliary ships. While the troops on the front lines saw this as a welcome relief, back at home, however, it was seen as Voidstania finally properly entering the war.
Tired of having to say this: The Kingdom of Voidstania is not a kingdom. It is a communist dictatorship with a weak democratic senate under the guise of a monarchy. Normal country stuff.

Also, NS stats and policies are not canon (Because I have a tendency to click the wrong options and give myself dumb policies)

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Thu May 12, 2022 9:09 am

Kingdom of Voidstania wrote:Voidstania continues fighting ships in the water with it's subs, and begins a new plan. The plan, called "Internationale" sees 700 of the 1,500 fighters and all 500 land bombers over Kuwait in an attempt to destroy the defenses to get a landing. They also ask the mainland for extra land forces. The Voidstanian Government responds by sending an extra 5,000 land troop volunteers and landing craft. In order for this to be accomplished they also sent a small fleet, featuring an aircraft carrier, 23 destroyers, 12 cruisers and 14 auxiliary ships. While the troops on the front lines saw this as a welcome relief, back at home, however, it was seen as Voidstania finally properly entering the war.

Kuwait, which had been militarised for so long, sprang up to the challenge. SAMs and AA guns were fired at the enemy and 1,000 fighters and 300 interceptors flew up to counter the invaders. The Muqaddasis fired on the enemy as soon as they arrived, with helicopters trying to hunt down subs and hypersonic sprint missiles being fired.
GreatOceania wrote:Oceanian small naval fleet would make their towards to Jeddah Where the troops from the LSD ships would disembarked and start their campaign on land while under the protection from MiG-29s and Hurricane Interceptors. With the LSD ships near the beach troops and armored vehicles disembark and headed towards the beaches to meet up with the other KTO ground forces their tanks made up of mostly T-72s and T-62s equipped with the powerful TAP-BM6 APFSDS and 113P HEAT-FS shells. Besides jets Mi-24s and Mi-8 were used either as attack helicopters or regular transports to carry supplies, equipment or troops into Muqaddasia.

OOC: I still have my fleet there?
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Kingdom of Voidstania
Spokesperson

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kingdom of Voidstania » Thu May 12, 2022 9:23 am

Seeing that the defence had more fighters, Voidstania quickly moved to match them. They also began to target airstrips to get the enemy grounded and got their fleet to begin bombing the shores
Tired of having to say this: The Kingdom of Voidstania is not a kingdom. It is a communist dictatorship with a weak democratic senate under the guise of a monarchy. Normal country stuff.

Also, NS stats and policies are not canon (Because I have a tendency to click the wrong options and give myself dumb policies)

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Thu May 12, 2022 9:29 am

Kingdom of Voidstania wrote:Seeing that the defence had more fighters, Voidstania quickly moved to match them. They also began to target airstrips to get the enemy grounded and got their fleet to begin bombing the shores

OOC: Can you post a bit about how damaged your fleet was
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Kingdom of Voidstania
Spokesperson

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kingdom of Voidstania » Thu May 12, 2022 9:34 am

Kingdom of Voidstania wrote:Seeing that the defence had more fighters, Voidstania quickly moved to match them. They also began to target airstrips to get the enemy grounded and got their fleet to begin bombing the shores

OOC: Can you post a bit about how damaged your fleet was

2 Auxillary ships sank, and 3 cruisers substantiated decent damages. Around 975 fighter planes are still in the sky. There are also around 60 subs with them that I forgot to mention

Floridalandia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 09, 2022
Ex-Nation

Preparations

Postby Floridalandia » Thu May 12, 2022 9:35 am

The republic of Floridalandia Begins preparing to send 2/3 of its 1,000,000 strong army to its borders to prepare to join the war and begin mobilizing its air force with around 100 fighters, 50 bombers, and 10 torpedo bombers. It mobilizes 150 of its Torpedo boats, 100 Destroyers, 70 Cruisers, 10 Battleships, and about 1000 Amphibious landing craft.

(We are not officially in the war yet, just preparing)
BREAKING NEWS, Government officials are saying joining the Maqaddasian-Janpian War is likely. Although they have no clue yet which side to be on due to a split opinion, A vote will be held this afternoon to see which side the people would like to join, more news coming to you now
Last edited by Floridalandia on Thu May 12, 2022 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
New college being built, Name announced to be, Floridalandian University (UF).

Alliances
EDL
TFTO

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Thu May 12, 2022 9:48 am

Kingdom of Voidstania wrote:
Islamic Holy Sites wrote:OOC: Can you post a bit about how damaged your fleet was

2 Auxillary ships sank, and 3 cruisers substantiated decent damages. Around 975 fighter planes are still in the sky. There are also around 60 subs with them that I forgot to mention

Muqaddasi airstrips, already heavily fortified, managed to repel most attacks but the ones at Shiraz and Mashhad was heavily damaged.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Floridalandia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Floridalandia » Thu May 12, 2022 10:12 am

Kingdom of Voidstania wrote:2 Auxillary ships sank, and 3 cruisers substantiated decent damages. Around 975 fighter planes are still in the sky. There are also around 60 subs with them that I forgot to mention

Muqaddasi airstrips, already heavily fortified, managed to repel most attacks but the ones at Shiraz and Mashhad was heavily damaged.

Islamic Holy Sites (im just going to shorten it to IHS if ya dont mind) Im holding a vote to see which side to join as my people are very split up on which side to join, the vote so far is in yalls favor 5,327,653-2,672,347

BREAKING NEWS: The vote has ended, the results are the Muqaddasi 5,327,653-2,672,347
Last edited by Floridalandia on Thu May 12, 2022 10:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

Alliances
EDL
TFTO

Kingdom of Voidstania
Spokesperson

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kingdom of Voidstania » Thu May 12, 2022 10:28 am

Kingdom of Voidstania wrote:2 Auxillary ships sank, and 3 cruisers substantiated decent damages. Around 975 fighter planes are still in the sky. There are also around 60 subs with them that I forgot to mention

Voidstania continues with this plan to get Muqaddasia out of the air. We also ask for aid from out TKO allies in our operation

Romanic Imperium
Minister

Founded: Dec 14, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Romanic Imperium » Thu May 12, 2022 10:33 am

OOC:Janpia can you respond to my last one
Guess who's back? Back again.
I am back and yes I am Italian. And I am American.

GreatOceania
Ambassador

Libertarian Police State

Postby GreatOceania » Thu May 12, 2022 10:34 am

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:OOC: I still have my fleet there?

Edited it accordingly

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Thu May 12, 2022 10:35 am

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:Muqaddasi airstrips, already heavily fortified, managed to repel most attacks but the ones at Shiraz and Mashhad was heavily damaged.

Voidstania continues with this plan to get Muqaddasia out of the air. We also ask for aid from out TKO allies in our operation

Muqaddasi aircraft fire on the Voidstanis. Hypersonic sprint missiles were fired and subs and helicopters attempted to engage enemy subs.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Floridalandia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Floridalandia » Thu May 12, 2022 10:37 am

Kingdom of Voidstania wrote:Voidstania continues with this plan to get Muqaddasia out of the air. We also ask for aid from out TKO allies in our operation

Muqaddasi aircraft fire on the Voidstanis. Hypersonic sprint missiles were fired and subs and helicopters attempted to engage enemy subs.

islamic which side are you?

Alliances
EDL
TFTO

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Thu May 12, 2022 10:38 am

Floridalandia wrote:
Islamic Holy Sites wrote:Muqaddasi aircraft fire on the Voidstanis. Hypersonic sprint missiles were fired and subs and helicopters attempted to engage enemy subs.

islamic which side are you?

OOC: My side? Muqaddasia?
GreatOceania wrote:Oceanian small naval fleet would make their towards to Jeddah to assist the Janpian Navy in gaining control of the area and allow them to get a foothold into Muqaddasia until then the LSD ships would redirected to another landing zone under the protection of Hurricane Interceptors and land at Al lith instead.

More hypersonic sprint missiles were fired at them. Muqaddasi bombers attempted to attack the enemy, and submarines fired supercavitating torpedoes. The LSDs were attacked by missiles and submarines, and SAMs were ready to attack the Oceanian aircraft as soon as they were in range.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Floridalandia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Floridalandia » Thu May 12, 2022 10:39 am

OOC:OHHHH i thought that Maqaddasia was the agressors but now i know thats not true imma get ready to declare war on kto

Alliances
EDL
TFTO

Drakonk
Envoy

Founded: Apr 04, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Drakonk » Thu May 12, 2022 10:41 am

Drakonk wrote:The SSMs arrive at the enemy’s surfacing submarines it will be only a second until they strike the submarines. Many of the torpedos fired by the enemy’s submarines are distracted by the decoys but one manages to somewhat strike an submarine inflicting heavy but not lethal damage. But even with this distraction they will soon reach the street of Gibraltar.

By this time the first two subs mentioned have reloaded and fire another round of torpedoes. The ships that were surfacing and then stopped and changed course have now finished deploying their decoys and have created a decent safety net for the subs behind them... but not the two in front, which remain vulnerable.
OOC: what’s with the missiles? Did they hit. They are guided.
IC: the torpedos were distracted by the net of Decoys the only problem was that the decoys where slowing the fleet down. The damaged submarine surfaced while the other stood beyond the ships and fired another round.
The person you have called is currently unavailable please speak after the beep…BEEEEP

Kingdom of Voidstania
Spokesperson

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kingdom of Voidstania » Thu May 12, 2022 10:47 am

Kingdom of Voidstania wrote:Voidstania continues with this plan to get Muqaddasia out of the air. We also ask for aid from out TKO allies in our operation

OOC/JOKE: The Voidstanians stand confused as the Voidstani navy gets destroyed

ACTUALLY: 2 Subs go down from the missiles, but the helicopters are kept at bay by the fighters and the ships present. Voidstania continues to ask its allies for aid in the operation.

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Thu May 12, 2022 10:52 am

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:Muqaddasi aircraft fire on the Voidstanis. Hypersonic sprint missiles were fired and subs and helicopters attempted to engage enemy subs.

OOC/JOKE: The Voidstanians stand confused as the Voidstani navy gets destroyed

ACTUALLY: 2 Subs go down from the missiles, but the helicopters are kept at bay by the fighters and the ships present. Voidstania continues to ask its allies for aid in the operation.

The Muqaddasi aircraft and missiles aim to destroy the carrier or make it unusable to destroy the Voidstani air power.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

GreatOceania
Ambassador

Libertarian Police State

Postby GreatOceania » Thu May 12, 2022 11:03 am

GreatOceania wrote:Oceanian small naval fleet would make their towards to Jeddah to assist the Janpian Navy in gaining control of the area and allow them to get a foothold into Muqaddasia until then the LSD ships would redirected to another landing zone under the protection of Hurricane Interceptors and land at Al lith instead.

More hypersonic sprint missiles were fired at them. Muqaddasi bombers attempted to attack the enemy, and submarines fired supercavitating torpedoes. The LSDs were attacked by missiles and submarines, and SAMs were ready to attack the Oceanian aircraft as soon as they were in range.

Oceanian Hurricane interceptor with the help from the information from their UAVs were able to locate SAM sites and launched their AGMs towards them to neutralize them without being in the range of their missiles while MiG-29 engaged the Muqaddasi bombers using AAMs. The LSD weren’t faring well especially when he enemy is launching hypersonic missiles and torpedos at every possible angle which resulted in a few LSDs sinking while the surviving ships deploy their countermeasures while the other ships like the Kirov and the corvettes that were with the Oceania fleet used both active and passive sonar to locate and detect enemy submarines deploying Ka-27PLs to drop naval mines to deal with submarines.

Oceanian Submarines we sent to deal with the Muqaddasi ships moving far below the surface and firing their torpedoes at one ship and disappearing to locate another ship.

Floridalandia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

War Declaration

Postby Floridalandia » Thu May 12, 2022 11:04 am

The Republic of Floridalandia OFFICIALLY declares war on KTO

Alliances
EDL
TFTO

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Thu May 12, 2022 11:08 am

GreatOceania wrote:
Islamic Holy Sites wrote:More hypersonic sprint missiles were fired at them. Muqaddasi bombers attempted to attack the enemy, and submarines fired supercavitating torpedoes. The LSDs were attacked by missiles and submarines, and SAMs were ready to attack the Oceanian aircraft as soon as they were in range.

Oceanian Hurricane interceptor with the help from the information from their UAVs were able to locate SAM sites and launched their AGMs towards them to neutralize them without being in the range of their missiles while MiG-29 engaged the Muqaddasi bombers using AAMs. The LSD weren’t faring well especially when he enemy is launching hypersonic missiles and torpedos at every possible angle which resulted in a few LSDs sinking while the surviving ships deploy their countermeasures while the other ships like the Kirov and the corvettes that were with the Oceania fleet used both active and passive sonar to locate and detect enemy submarines deploying Ka-27PLs to drop naval mines to deal with submarines.

Oceanian Submarines we sent to deal with the Muqaddasi ships moving far below the surface and firing their torpedoes at one ship and disappearing to locate another ship.

Several SAMs were destroyed, and one ship was destroyed. Muqaddasi interceptors were sent to deal with the MiGs. The subs that fired were detected and several Muqaddasi subs were sent to deal with them as well.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents