NATION

PASSWORD

4th Annual GCN Conference

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Aursi
Minister

Founded: Nov 18, 2021
Corporate Police State

4th Annual GCN Conference

Postby Aursi » Sun May 08, 2022 6:03 am

The Global Confederation of Nations, or GCN, is one of the world’s first giga-alliances and one of the only true successors to the great World Assembly. The GCN has united and preserved alliance after alliance, and it has led to this moment. Now, the GCN has convened for the 4th Annual Conference, to discuss recent important events. The schedule can be seen below:

0-6:
Introductions

6-10:
Events that have taken place during the GCN-KTO Cold War.

10-12:
Recess

12-16:
Discussion of Fifth Slaver Crusades.

16-20:
Recess

20-24:
Proposed Alliance Mergers and how they would change the world.

24-30:
Final speeches.

30-36:

Tour of Aurtumn.
Last edited by Aursi on Sun May 08, 2022 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Founder and Co-Founder of
ATO UCN SMOL
UADC GENA FA
GADN PESTO ULIBOR
IAD OAMC SUSS
Founded: 19.11.1975
Capital: Aurtumn
Chancellor: Fedor Sorokin
Population: 75 Million
GDP: 6@ Trillion Aursifens
Kingdom of Aursi
Freedom, Democracy, Liberty
Current Year: 2035

_
_
PortalOverviewNewsMilitaryMapsEmbassyStore

Aursi
Minister

Corporate Police State

Postby Aursi » Sun May 08, 2022 6:05 am

Foreign Minister of the Democratic Sians of Aursi, Christopher Henry arrives at the GCN-Aursi Friendship Building. He's wearing a sharp dress with a Aursian Flag Badge in his Coat. He sits in his assigned seat and waits for everyone else to arrive.
ATO UCN SMOL
UADC GENA FA
GADN PESTO ULIBOR
IAD OAMC SUSS
Kingdom of Aursi

_
_

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sun May 08, 2022 6:06 am

Marajarbian diplomat Carl Williams arrives in the conference room, and takes his assigned seat. He introduces himself to the current representatives present at the conference, and awaits the arrival of the other representatives.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Aursi
Minister

Corporate Police State

Postby Aursi » Sun May 08, 2022 6:08 am

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:Marajarbian diplomat Carl Williams arrives in the conference room, and takes his assigned seat. He introduces himself to the current representatives present at the conference, and awaits the arrival of the other representatives.

Christopher Henry: "Hi Mr. Williams. How is your day going?"
ATO UCN SMOL
UADC GENA FA
GADN PESTO ULIBOR
IAD OAMC SUSS
Kingdom of Aursi

_
_

The Sealandian State
Envoy

Founded: Jan 29, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby The Sealandian State » Sun May 08, 2022 6:20 am

The Sealandian delegate walks into the conference room and takes a seat.

Aursi
Minister

Corporate Police State

Postby Aursi » Sun May 08, 2022 6:25 am

Christopher Henry asks the Sealandian Delegate: "Hi, How are you?"
ATO UCN SMOL
UADC GENA FA
GADN PESTO ULIBOR
IAD OAMC SUSS
Kingdom of Aursi

_
_

The Sealandian State
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Sealandian State » Sun May 08, 2022 6:54 am

Aursi wrote:Christopher Henry asks the Sealandian Delegate: "Hi, How are you?"

''Good, thanks. How are you?''

Aursi
Minister

Corporate Police State

Postby Aursi » Sun May 08, 2022 7:02 am

The Sealandian State wrote:
Aursi wrote:Christopher Henry asks the Sealandian Delegate: "Hi, How are you?"

''Good, thanks. How are you?''

Christopher Henry: "I'm fine as well. Thanks"
ATO UCN SMOL
UADC GENA FA
GADN PESTO ULIBOR
IAD OAMC SUSS
Kingdom of Aursi

_
_

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 20, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Sun May 08, 2022 7:43 am

The Muqaddasi rep arrives. “Greetings.”
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREEDOM, DEMOCRACY, ISLAM
FREE PALESTINE
STAND WITH THE UKRAINIAN PEOPLE
Call me Muqaddasia.
Proud member of the GCN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of the (now defunct) UCA. Founder of the (now defunct) ICRD.
BREAKING NEWS: Galapagos war 4 might be coming | “Aursi among best Muqaddasi allies,”, says government official | Muqaddasi weapon industry expanding WIP

Aursi
Minister

Corporate Police State

Postby Aursi » Sun May 08, 2022 8:03 am

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:The Muqaddasi rep arrives. “Greetings.”

Christopher Henry: "Hello. Greetings!"
ATO UCN SMOL
UADC GENA FA
GADN PESTO ULIBOR
IAD OAMC SUSS
Kingdom of Aursi

_
_

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sun May 08, 2022 8:29 am

Carl Williams: “I believe we can start the actual conference. Let’s discuss the GCN-KTO Cold War. The only big recent thing to discuss here is the recent collapse of the United Liberation Organization, or ULIBOR. ULIBOR could have become a major world power one day if only it had good leadership and a constitution to stabilize the alliance in the long term, but it failed. It’s up to the Global Confederation of Nations to now decide its fate. Anyone wish to comment on this?”
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

The Sealandian State
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Sealandian State » Sun May 08, 2022 9:02 am

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:Carl Williams: “I believe we can start the actual conference. Let’s discuss the GCN-KTO Cold War. The only big recent thing to discuss here is the recent collapse of the United Liberation Organization, or ULIBOR. ULIBOR could have become a major world power one day if only it had good leadership and a constitution to stabilize the alliance in the long term, but it failed. It’s up to the Global Confederation of Nations to now decide its fate. Anyone wish to comment on this?”

''I'd say that we should try to further co-operate with ULIBOR in the form of human rights assurances and protections and getting them to mediate conflicts between GCN members and the KTO. Of course, we should also be willing to give our own war criminals in order for this to happen, to preserve their neutrality and ensure that co-operation doesn't backfire.''

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sun May 08, 2022 9:11 am

The Sealandian State wrote:
Southeast Marajarbia wrote:Carl Williams: “I believe we can start the actual conference. Let’s discuss the GCN-KTO Cold War. The only big recent thing to discuss here is the recent collapse of the United Liberation Organization, or ULIBOR. ULIBOR could have become a major world power one day if only it had good leadership and a constitution to stabilize the alliance in the long term, but it failed. It’s up to the Global Confederation of Nations to now decide its fate. Anyone wish to comment on this?”

''I'd say that we should try to further co-operate with ULIBOR in the form of human rights assurances and protections and getting them to mediate conflicts between GCN members and the KTO. Of course, we should also be willing to give our own war criminals in order for this to happen, to preserve their neutrality and ensure that co-operation doesn't backfire.''

Carl Williams: “Only problem with that is that ULIBOR fell because of the neutrality issue. Wether it’s KTO supporting cutting off ties between ULIBOR and GCN or one side believing that the other wants to take ULIBOR, there’s no real way for ULIBOR to remain neutral, and it’s effectively a collapsed organization because of that very reason. It’s better to salvage what can be salvageable and use it wisely. The wise approach would be a merger, because that would strengthen GCN’s courts and give the upcoming GENA more power and influence. Such a move might also make KTO obsolete in a manner of speaking, seeing as how GENA would be strong enough to take over KTO if it tried.”

Aursi
Minister

Corporate Police State

Postby Aursi » Sun May 08, 2022 12:01 pm

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
The Sealandian State wrote:''I'd say that we should try to further co-operate with ULIBOR in the form of human rights assurances and protections and getting them to mediate conflicts between GCN members and the KTO. Of course, we should also be willing to give our own war criminals in order for this to happen, to preserve their neutrality and ensure that co-operation doesn't backfire.''

Carl Williams: “Only problem with that is that ULIBOR fell because of the neutrality issue. Wether it’s KTO supporting cutting off ties between ULIBOR and GCN or one side believing that the other wants to take ULIBOR, there’s no real way for ULIBOR to remain neutral, and it’s effectively a collapsed organization because of that very reason. It’s better to salvage what can be salvageable and use it wisely. The wise approach would be a merger, because that would strengthen GCN’s courts and give the upcoming GENA more power and influence. Such a move might also make KTO obsolete in a manner of speaking, seeing as how GENA would be strong enough to take over KTO if it tried.”

“Yes, a merger would be a wise solution. But, how will it be done?
ATO UCN SMOL
UADC GENA FA
GADN PESTO ULIBOR
IAD OAMC SUSS
Kingdom of Aursi

_
_

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sun May 08, 2022 12:05 pm

Aursi wrote:

“Yes, a merger would be a wise solution. But, how will it be done?

Carl Williams: "Simple, we do as we've always done and pick the democratic option. It happened with NATO, it happened with ACI, it happened with the United Federation, as well. Only alliance that was a problem was ICDN, but it was worked out with the ratification of the Democratic Institutions Act. This vote would be orchestrated by the President of the ULIBOR and would also serve as proof to the Janpians and the KTO by extension that the alliances that choose to join the GCN/GENA hold truly democratic votes prior to joining. It's not like the KTO has any clear understanding as to what democracy is, after all."

Aursi
Minister

Corporate Police State

Postby Aursi » Sun May 08, 2022 12:08 pm

Aursi wrote:“Yes, a merger would be a wise solution. But, how will it be done?

Carl Williams: "Simple, we do as we've always done and pick the democratic option. It happened with NATO, it happened with ACI, it happened with the United Federation, as well. Only alliance that was a problem was ICDN, but it was worked out with the ratification of the Democratic Institutions Act. This vote would be orchestrated by the President of the ULIBOR and would also serve as proof to the Janpians and the KTO by extension that the alliances that choose to join the GCN/GENA hold truly democratic votes prior to joining. It's not like the KTO has any clear understanding as to what democracy is, after all."

Christopher Henry: “Good Idea. When do you think it should happen? And I'd Also like to ask about the Development of the Merger with AFAAS.”
ATO UCN SMOL
UADC GENA FA
GADN PESTO ULIBOR
IAD OAMC SUSS
Kingdom of Aursi

_
_

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sun May 08, 2022 12:16 pm

Aursi wrote:

Christopher Henry: “Good Idea. When do you think it should happen? And I'd Also like to ask about the Development of the Merger with AFAAS.”

Carl Williams: “It’s going good. The merger would likely happen either before or after the ULIBOR acquisition. If it happens before, then GENA starts off good, but after the ULIBOR acquisition, the GENA would be well on the path towards a quick and easy growth. These acquisitions would define the start of the second half of Civil War Season, paving the way towards a developed NWO by the start of the third half. It all relies on the benefits such mergers provide.”

Aursi
Minister

Corporate Police State

Postby Aursi » Sun May 08, 2022 12:19 pm

Aursi wrote:Christopher Henry: “Good Idea. When do you think it should happen? And I'd Also like to ask about the Development of the Merger with AFAAS.”

Carl Williams: “It’s going good. The merger would likely happen either before or after the ULIBOR acquisition. If it happens before, then GENA starts off good, but after the ULIBOR acquisition, the GENA would be well on the path towards a quick and easy growth. These acquisitions would define the start of the second half of Civil War Season, paving the way towards a developed NWO by the start of the third half. It all relies on the benefits such mergers provide.”

Christopher Henry: “If ULIBOR and AFAAS both can be acquired, then GENA will see very good growth. I'd like to hear everybody else's opinion as well”
ATO UCN SMOL
UADC GENA FA
GADN PESTO ULIBOR
IAD OAMC SUSS
Kingdom of Aursi

_
_

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sun May 08, 2022 12:41 pm

Aursi wrote:

Christopher Henry: “If ULIBOR and AFAAS both can be acquired, then GENA will see very good growth. I'd like to hear everybody else's opinion as well”

Carl Williams: “I agree with this. The GENA would effectively be one of the largest and one of the greatest attempts at a World Assembly with both ULIBOR and AFAASA. There will be others, too. Civil War Season isn’t over yet, and the second half is effectively the time in which more alliances are formed and defined.”

Aursi
Minister

Corporate Police State

Postby Aursi » Sun May 08, 2022 12:45 pm

Aursi wrote:Christopher Henry: “If ULIBOR and AFAAS both can be acquired, then GENA will see very good growth. I'd like to hear everybody else's opinion as well”

Carl Williams: “I agree with this. The GENA would effectively be one of the largest and one of the greatest attempts at a World Assembly with both ULIBOR and AFAASA. There will be others, too. Civil War Season isn’t over yet, and the second half is effectively the time in which more alliances are formed and defined.”

Christopher Henry: “Yes, we can see a lot of new alliances.”
ATO UCN SMOL
UADC GENA FA
GADN PESTO ULIBOR
IAD OAMC SUSS
Kingdom of Aursi

_
_

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sun May 08, 2022 2:57 pm

Aursi wrote:

Christopher Henry: “Yes, we can see a lot of new alliances.”

Carl Williams: “And those new, more stable alliances that somehow manage to make it through the late 2nd half of Civil War Season and become involved in the third half would also play a role in defining the international geopolitical situation a little more to define what the next ruling world power will be. In the last Civil War Season’s case, it was IDSF, ICDN, and CUSP that defined it, UDAF/UCA and PRS/WTA which allowed for the foundations of the GCN to be laid, and GA and UF to build up from those very foundations and create GCN. It’s a repeating cycle of these modern times, with the GCN and KTO being the defining factors, and GCN being one of the few powers stuck between both endless chaos and conflict or peace and prosperity.”

Aursi
Minister

Corporate Police State

Postby Aursi » Sun May 08, 2022 7:34 pm

Christopher Henry: “What does everyone else want to say?”
ATO UCN SMOL
UADC GENA FA
GADN PESTO ULIBOR
IAD OAMC SUSS
Kingdom of Aursi

_
_

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Mon May 09, 2022 6:00 am

Aursi wrote:Christopher Henry: “What does everyone else want to say?”

Carl Williams: "Indeed. What are the thoughts of my fellow GCN representatives on the plan to secure the ULIBOR for the GENA?"

Aursi
Minister

Corporate Police State

Postby Aursi » Mon May 09, 2022 11:14 am

Christopher Henry: "If nobody has anything to say then we might go to the Recess Period."
ATO UCN SMOL
UADC GENA FA
GADN PESTO ULIBOR
IAD OAMC SUSS
Kingdom of Aursi

_
_

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 10, 2022 6:37 am

Carl Williams: “I believe now is the time to discuss the Fifth Slaver Crusade.”

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents