NATION

PASSWORD

2nd Hidrandian Civil War (IC) CLOSED

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Soveiniesberg
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 17, 2021
Father Knows Best State

Postby Soveiniesberg » Wed May 18, 2022 10:50 am

The Soveinian convoy had been turned into a base for now, the commander sat atop a T-90, looking at a map.
"Where to? Maybe we should scrape north up the beach, then go west and push into rebel territory, maybe we'd spread out?"

The soldiers agreed, and stayed at the makeshift camp for another day.
Then, they went northeast again.
A city state on.. an island, where it's cold-as-all-balls.
a bit of info - NEEDS RETCON
COGCON LEVEL: 4
DEFCON LEVEL: 4
Minutes 'Till Midnight: 2 minutes

Kinda bored with NS lmao | Last upd. 4/6/24
My pillow's cold by the time I get home
Jzarovich News at Noon | Marrakanese terrorist attacks over the past 6 months "have risen significantly, I think." | Train crashes in Anolchiv-on-Schonmür, causing over "5 morbillion billion dollars in damages" | Rogylan Bahnz in press meeting says "We're nuking Marrakai, I swear, I'm so tired of them. We're gonna glass them." | Random box of crap falls off skyscraper in Ternyiev

Albacorea
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 08, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Albacorea » Wed May 18, 2022 3:27 pm

Albacoren Department of Foreign Relations:
We have seen what is going on in Hidrandia and we’ve decided to make our choice.
It is is clear that that the Assassination of the Prime Minister by Dranian terrorist was a terrible act.and the Government had every right to do what it did in response,so,for the betterment of the world,we will join the Government side of the 2nd Hidrandian Civil War,and be sending soldiers and supplies to the situation shortly

Somurias
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 14, 2021
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Somurias » Wed May 18, 2022 4:58 pm

The 1st army is now moving to North from Constle, while the 2nd Army is staying on the border, awaiting for orders from the head of the Somuriasian Force in Hidrandia, General Kirill Meretkov. The air force is still looking for the rebel force, while the fleet is straling the enemy supply ships, and rerouting it to Constle, the base of the Somuriasian Force in Hidrandia
Спава Сомуриасу!

Floridalandia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 09, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Floridalandia » Thu May 19, 2022 7:16 am

Hidrandia I'm going to supply you with weapons and shit
Last edited by Floridalandia on Thu May 19, 2022 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
New college being built, Name announced to be, Floridalandian University (UF).

Alliances
EDL
TFTO

Soveiniesberg
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Soveiniesberg » Thu May 19, 2022 8:25 am

Floridalandia wrote:Hidrandia I'm going to supply you with weapons and shit

OOC: if you're going to say stuff OOC, do it in the OOC thread lol

Jzarovich News at Noon | Marrakanese terrorist attacks over the past 6 months "have risen significantly, I think." | Train crashes in Anolchiv-on-Schonmür, causing over "5 morbillion billion dollars in damages" | Rogylan Bahnz in press meeting says "We're nuking Marrakai, I swear, I'm so tired of them. We're gonna glass them." | Random box of crap falls off skyscraper in Ternyiev

Floridalandia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 09, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Floridalandia » Thu May 19, 2022 9:45 am

OOC: ok sry
We send supply from the southwestern side of hidrandia, these ships contain:
    100 Grenades, 5 Armoured Vehicles, 1000 Rifles, 100 Pounds of meat and food, 100 gallons of water
Last edited by Floridalandia on Thu May 19, 2022 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
New college being built, Name announced to be, Floridalandian University (UF).

Alliances
EDL
TFTO

Somurias
Chargé d'Affaires

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Somurias » Thu May 19, 2022 9:54 am

While the 1st Army is heading North, General Fedor Kholemchuk of the 2nd Army decided to train the police of Constle to fight against enemies, remembering that Constle might be invaded anytime soon
Спава Сомуриасу!

Gyzantia
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 27, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Gyzantia » Sat May 21, 2022 3:29 am

WIth both the 33rd Gyzantian Division and the 2nd Armored Division now on Constle, they have now began packing supplies to be sent northward to the frontlines. GRN Herzland, which has been docked in Constle in most of its deployment in Hidrandia, will begin another voayge to the open seas in the North to support the allies in the very north and a Gyzantian operation in the [redacted].
Nation does not reflect my irl views
Second Try on a NS Nation, NS Stats are not canon
THE GYZANTIAN FEDERATION
A 500+ year old former power, attempting to reclaim past glory
My Fictional World Map
Don't bother reading my factbooks, they are all WIP
ISOLATION HAS ENDED.

Soveiniesberg
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Soveiniesberg » Sat May 21, 2022 9:58 am

The convoy goes up the beach, the soldiers spreading out a bit, waiting to go from the northeast to the southwest, about to do a full-on assault of the rebel forces from where they wouldn't expect.

Gonswanza
Senator

Founded: Aug 13, 2021
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gonswanza » Sat May 21, 2022 10:47 am

OOC: Christ I missed quite a bit...

IC:

The explosion managed to knock the trooper off their feet, as they scramble for cover. The rest of the forces in the (still former) pocket are confused, though the broadcast offered conflicting information. Rather than fall for it, they instead insist on fighting the rebellion, hammering away at the rebel front. While they suspect the attack was a blatant false flag attack meant to frame their group as yet another anti-gov't force, the delusional hysteria of "support the good guys, support the gov't" still held, almost blinding their judgement.

Alas, it would only add to the mild confusion back home, especially with the press warping the events to hint at the rebels engaging in a shadow war, or possibly even walking among Gonswanzans overseas. Adding to that, state media then later declare the war to be "in Gonswanza's favor", adding that "We shall be the shield against foreign interests, through our occupation, which shall be just and paid for in rebel blood" despite the intervention being intended to support and (partially) restore gov't control.

In essence, if the infantry overseas didn't manage to shoot themselves in the foot, state media managed to do that for them.
Praise our glorious leader Laura Ortiz!
Yea, I sell things. Lots of things. KTO Member!
[GNN] Check [hyperlink blocked] for further instructions or [frequency blocked]. /// Finland holds off Russian advance, Baltic sea turned into a "bathtub from hell". /// Strange signals from space, likely a dysfunctional probe /// New body armor rolling off the line, onto Gonswanzan soldiers /// Canada declares war against the US after a bloody coup. /// Japan deploys infantry to Korea, post-unification.

Gyzantia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Gyzantia » Tue May 24, 2022 1:12 am

The 33rd Gyzantian and the 2nd Gyzantian Armored Division now begins to exit the city of Constle and are now taking the roads to the North-Eastern frontline.
THE GYZANTIAN FEDERATION
My Fictional World Map
ISOLATION HAS ENDED.

Somurias
Chargé d'Affaires

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Somurias » Thu May 26, 2022 2:47 am

So far, there's no fighting. The 1st army decided to establish a military base somewhere in the North, using the dirt in the area to create a dirt wall and the tank will be placed behind it, making sure the enemy cannot directly hit the tank. Meanwhile, the infantry began establishing a military camp, with their rocket launchers ready to launch the rockets to the enemies. The air force noticed something. The rebel army is assaulting to Southwest and not assaulting to Constle. They decided to drop a bomb, inform the high command and returning to Constle to refuel their aircrafts
Last edited by Somurias on Thu May 26, 2022 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Спава Сомуриасу!

Soveiniesberg
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Soveiniesberg » Fri May 27, 2022 6:51 am

The face on the rebels is priceless. The Soveinians open fire, some artillery is fired. Small arms fire whizzes through the air, enough to make any normal soldier have a panic attack. "LOAD THE TANKS, GOD DAMN IT!" A soldier yells, carrying a box of AK-74 mags, as he rushes to set it down behind a T-90 without ERA. The surprise attack was going well, but something had to go wrong; a Su-25 flew over, dropping a bomb dangerously close to the Soveinians, causing one soldier to die, and three to be injured. "Sorry, sorry! I got a bit ahead of myself!" The pilot says over the radio, but this was no time for apologies. The rebels fought with everything they had; and so did the Soveinians.

Raskana
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 29, 2022
Father Knows Best State

Postby Raskana » Fri May 27, 2022 6:57 am

Soveiniesberg wrote:
The face on the rebels is priceless. The Soveinians open fire, some artillery is fired. Small arms fire whizzes through the air, enough to make any normal soldier have a panic attack. "LOAD THE TANKS, GOD DAMN IT!" A soldier yells, carrying a box of AK-74 mags, as he rushes to set it down behind a T-90 without ERA. The surprise attack was going well, but something had to go wrong; a Su-25 flew over, dropping a bomb dangerously close to the Soveinians, causing one soldier to die, and three to be injured. "Sorry, sorry! I got a bit ahead of myself!" The pilot says over the radio, but this was no time for apologies. The rebels fought with everything they had; and so did the Soveinians.

But not all was bad, Rasananen drones where underway to provide reconnaissance, as well as close air support to aid their allies in this conflict,sending a message to the Soveinians if they need additional aid, such as artillery support or supplies.
My other nations are Rosmana and raskana
NS policies are not used, see factbooks instead.

Somurias
Chargé d'Affaires

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Somurias » Fri May 27, 2022 7:03 am

Soveiniesberg wrote:

Meanwhile from 5km long, a Somuriasian T-91ZG is aiming on the rebel force. The commander watches the rebels that were on chaotic condition. "Fire" he says. The gunner start launching a shell from the T-91ZG, hitting a rebel artillery there. "Keep them distracted. The reinforcement will come," the commander says. The gunner keeps shooting on the rebel position
Спава Сомуриасу!

Hidrandia
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 20, 2022
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Hidrandia » Fri Jun 03, 2022 10:12 am

Neo-Western East Korea wrote:1 Week, 3 Days after Enton Ceasefire
Andrei scowled internally as he let the representatives into the room, concealing his disappointment as the men sat at the (relatively) long table and prepared for what would, most likely, be a long series of debates, compromises, and possible brawling.
He had expected the unity of the AGC to be far more divided than it had turned out to be (the 2 sides could be played against each other, but they wouldn’t bend easily), and the squad of 20 men he had sent to Quilin was having very little luck securing the tapes, having been forced to rely on AGC troops for the push into the base itself.

The only positive aspect of the last few days had been the success of Viktor in getting most of the remaining opposition in the Nuriv General Council onboard with a compatible (if slightly less extreme) version of Black Market Communism, and that the ambassador they had sent was as pliable as desired.
As a few bottles of wine were pored by his aides (secretly armed, for if things gravitated towards the worst possible outcome), he began the negotiations by slamming down a list of what were (basically) demands.

Desired Outcomes for the end of the Driland Conflict

1. The unification of the areas controlled by the AGC and the NGC is to be sought, with authority over both cities and towns being given to the Coalition Government.

2. The creation of a unified government able to administrate and repair the damage done during the course of the conflict.
2a. This government is to be formed of an coalition between the NGC and those members of the AGC who have championed the cause of the people throughout the course of the conflict.
2b. This government will be an active partner to Neo-Korea in its military and reconstruction efforts until Driland is deemed entirely restored, as decided by Neo-Korean governmental entities.
2c. While the government will be able to define its own international policy, election systems, and trade agreements, any deals or actions that would cause direct or indirect harm to the interests of Neo-Korea within the region shall be met with appropriate force.

3. All military forces belonging to the AGC are to be either disbanded or incorporated into the military apparatus of the new government.
3a. Any members of the Governmental Forces still remaining upon Driland are to be either pardoned and incorporated into the new military apparatus, or exiled back to the mainland.

4.To allow for the maintaining of the crucial cooperation between the new nation and Neo-Korea, an individual from Neo-Korea will remain in an advisory role to any leader who is put into power within the new nation.

They would both read the terms presented by the Man. One of them the older man (part of the dictatorship faction) would say thos "What is this? Some kind of joke. Why would we let you set up a puppet state right on our doorstep." The other would respond, "Well if the people want it. Why should we deny it? How are we ones to deny their freedom, when we are fighting a government which would do the same. But, I do worry about Korean influence on the island." He breifly pauses. "Clause 2c and 3 are concernes for me, it see-" The other interupts. "It seems, like you are trying to take over the island, I will not sign on this attempt to take our rightful territory." The other responds "We can be resonable-" Again interupted "Whats reasonable is that we stop this communist TAKE OVER!" The argument continues like this.

Albacorea wrote:
Albacoren Department of Foreign Relations:
We have seen what is going on in Hidrandia and we’ve decided to make our choice.
It is is clear that that the Assassination of the Prime Minister by Dranian terrorist was a terrible act.and the Government had every right to do what it did in response,so,for the betterment of the world,we will join the Government side of the 2nd Hidrandian Civil War,and be sending soldiers and supplies to the situation shortly

A response is sent

We thank the Albacorean Government for helping us in our struggle against the terrorists and evils of the World.

Somurias wrote:
Soveiniesberg wrote:

Meanwhile from 5km long, a Somuriasian T-91ZG is aiming on the rebel force. The commander watches the rebels that were on chaotic condition. "Fire" he says. The gunner start launching a shell from the T-91ZG, hitting a rebel artillery there. "Keep them distracted. The reinforcement will come," the commander says. The gunner keeps shooting on the rebel position

The rebels begin retreating from their positions, hoping to draw the Soveiniansnfrom their supply lines and stike again when they are low on supplies.

Teutonia Defense Systems wrote:Northern Hidrandian Coast

Not the most ideal terms but it seems as if the Imperial Government still had authorized TDS to deploy it's intervention force to aid the anti-government rebels, exclusive access to the local resources was still quite decent after all.

The detachment of mercenaries finally reached the coastline, most importantly bringing a dozen of their own T-100 Schwarzer Löwe tanks with them as well as some older IFVs and APCs borrowed from Phenyzian stockpiles.
The 1st and 3rd Tactical Assault Divisions immediately began heading south alongside the tanks and other heavier vehicles to spearhead into government controlled territory.
The 1st Enforcer Corps remained near the landing area and began the process of setting up a base and POW camp near the coast.

Finally the 1st Intelligence Corps began heading south as well in unmarked civilian cars, their mission was to get behind the enemy lines and begin to sabotage the infrastructure and create unrest.

The rebel government would contact the Tuetons to try coordinate with their forces.

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:The M&H delegate returns. “Well? Have you done any progress?”

The Man returnes. "Progress? Why, I got the whole desert to revolt, and it didn't take much convinving either. They already hated the government, and chance to free their homelands well.."

Medonian Desert

The Lakians had begun arming themselves, it had been Hundreds of years since hey had ruled over the desert, but they were never able to be free. Not that it mattered for about until 100 years all it was, was a wasteland. But whenoil was found they were forced of their lands and deeper into the desert. But after the Dictatorships collapsed years later they were allowed back. Well not completely. The areas dried up from oil were allowed to benreturned to however, the Parts where oil was pumping and the Highway was, was forbidden. Some ancient sites were in these parts but they were never allowed to be visited. All it took was some corrupt gairds, to give these dissatisfied people their desert back and they were going to take it back! Independence followed soon after, all and with this the Main Highway connecting all the mines would soon be lost. And that would be a catastrophy...
The first Republic has fallen, Long live the second Republic!
me views here
NS stats are NOT canon
I took the test of doom scarty now dis
I have music recomend which is this rendition of Spasmodic
Nonesense test
I categorically deny any and all claims which I am a furry.
test 2 prism land

Biladu Al Rafidayn
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 25, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Biladu Al Rafidayn » Fri Jun 03, 2022 10:22 am

Hidrandia wrote:
Neo-Western East Korea wrote:1 Week, 3 Days after Enton Ceasefire
Andrei scowled internally as he let the representatives into the room, concealing his disappointment as the men sat at the (relatively) long table and prepared for what would, most likely, be a long series of debates, compromises, and possible brawling.
He had expected the unity of the AGC to be far more divided than it had turned out to be (the 2 sides could be played against each other, but they wouldn’t bend easily), and the squad of 20 men he had sent to Quilin was having very little luck securing the tapes, having been forced to rely on AGC troops for the push into the base itself.

The only positive aspect of the last few days had been the success of Viktor in getting most of the remaining opposition in the Nuriv General Council onboard with a compatible (if slightly less extreme) version of Black Market Communism, and that the ambassador they had sent was as pliable as desired.
As a few bottles of wine were pored by his aides (secretly armed, for if things gravitated towards the worst possible outcome), he began the negotiations by slamming down a list of what were (basically) demands.

They would both read the terms presented by the Man. One of them the older man (part of the dictatorship faction) would say thos "What is this? Some kind of joke. Why would we let you set up a puppet state right on our doorstep." The other would respond, "Well if the people want it. Why should we deny it? How are we ones to deny their freedom, when we are fighting a government which would do the same. But, I do worry about Korean influence on the island." He breifly pauses. "Clause 2c and 3 are concernes for me, it see-" The other interupts. "It seems, like you are trying to take over the island, I will not sign on this attempt to take our rightful territory." The other responds "We can be resonable-" Again interupted "Whats reasonable is that we stop this communist TAKE OVER!" The argument continues like this.

Albacorea wrote:

A response is sent

We thank the Albacorean Government for helping us in our struggle against the terrorists and evils of the World.

Somurias wrote:Meanwhile from 5km long, a Somuriasian T-91ZG is aiming on the rebel force. The commander watches the rebels that were on chaotic condition. "Fire" he says. The gunner start launching a shell from the T-91ZG, hitting a rebel artillery there. "Keep them distracted. The reinforcement will come," the commander says. The gunner keeps shooting on the rebel position

The rebels begin retreating from their positions, hoping to draw the Soveiniansnfrom their supply lines and stike again when they are low on supplies.

Teutonia Defense Systems wrote:Northern Hidrandian Coast

Not the most ideal terms but it seems as if the Imperial Government still had authorized TDS to deploy it's intervention force to aid the anti-government rebels, exclusive access to the local resources was still quite decent after all.

The detachment of mercenaries finally reached the coastline, most importantly bringing a dozen of their own T-100 Schwarzer Löwe tanks with them as well as some older IFVs and APCs borrowed from Phenyzian stockpiles.
The 1st and 3rd Tactical Assault Divisions immediately began heading south alongside the tanks and other heavier vehicles to spearhead into government controlled territory.
The 1st Enforcer Corps remained near the landing area and began the process of setting up a base and POW camp near the coast.

Finally the 1st Intelligence Corps began heading south as well in unmarked civilian cars, their mission was to get behind the enemy lines and begin to sabotage the infrastructure and create unrest.

The rebel government would contact the Tuetons to try coordinate with their forces.

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:The M&H delegate returns. “Well? Have you done any progress?”

The Man returnes. "Progress? Why, I got the whole desert to revolt, and it didn't take much convinving either. They already hated the government, and chance to free their homelands well.."

Medonian Desert

The Lakians had begun arming themselves, it had been Hundreds of years since hey had ruled over the desert, but they were never able to be free. Not that it mattered for about until 100 years all it was, was a wasteland. But whenoil was found they were forced of their lands and deeper into the desert. But after the Dictatorships collapsed years later they were allowed back. Well not completely. The areas dried up from oil were allowed to benreturned to however, the Parts where oil was pumping and the Highway was, was forbidden. Some ancient sites were in these parts but they were never allowed to be visited. All it took was some corrupt gairds, to give these dissatisfied people their desert back and they were going to take it back! Independence followed soon after, all and with this the Main Highway connecting all the mines would soon be lost. And that would be a catastrophy...

“Perfect! I shall be back.”
Alt of Islamic Holy Sites
PROUD FOUNDER OF GLEN!
See my military store!

Neo-Western East Korea
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 15, 2021
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Neo-Western East Korea » Fri Jun 03, 2022 11:15 am

As Andrei pretended to be shocked by the remarks made by the Hardliner, he planned out what to do next.
The surprising amicability of the Reformist to much of the treaty was a boon he had, in truth, not expected, having believed the fellow to be much more aligned with the Hardliner, although he supposed he may have underestimated the divide between the factions.
Now that the divide has presented itself much more clearly, it was the obvious time to exploit it, in a manner that would hopefully get the Reformist-AGC on his side in the inevitable conflict (political or otherwise) to be begun upon the island.

And so, alike to a spider weaving threads that would later combine to form a web, it was time to begin forming threads of trust or, at least, mutual understanding, between himself and the Reformist.

“Your commitment to the people, and the forces fighting for them, clearly seen by your concerns over the treaty, is very commendable.
As a man who similarly desires the best outcome for this war in general, and this island in specifics, I feel we can work over an agreement over the treaty and your concerns with it.
In truth, I myself was a bit concerned about the contents of the peace my goverment desires
(a lie, but the man didn’t know he had written the treaty), and as such, would be quite happy to renegotiate them.
I had, in fact, had a potential treaty made with some alterations, which I shall bring to the table next”.

Desired Outcomes for the End of the Driland Conflict
(Revised)

1. The unification of areas controlled by both AGC and NGC under an coalition government is to be sought, with authority over all areas of Driland to be given to the Coalition Government.

2. This Coalition Government shall be formed in a manner leaving it able to administrate and repair all of the damage done during the conflict.
2a. This government is to be formed by members of the NGC and AGC who have consistently championed the cause of the people and individuals upon the island.
2b. This government shall act, for the duration of military and repair actions on and around Driland, as a partner to the Neo-Korean government.
2c. This government shall be able to define its own international policy, electoral systems, and trade/diplomatic agreements in any way it desires, excluding actions specifically mentioned in 2d.
2d. The Coalition Government shall not:
Harbor terroristic or anti-government political forces from Neo-Korea for the duration of the conflict
Attempt to form a peace with Governmental Forces upon the mainland or upon Quilin that does not include Neo-Korea
Harm or Execute members of the Neo-Korean Garrison or the Neo-Korean Embassy (see entries under 4 and 3) without approval of Neo-Korea (Imprisonment for Poor Confict or under Coalition Law is allowed as long as torture is not employed.)
Declare war or take hostile military action upon Neo-Korean forces within the region, unless it is a matter of self-defense.

3. All Military Forces under the command of the AGC are to be given the choice to either remain active throughout the remaining duration of the conflict, later to be integrated with Coalition forces during the reconstruction after the end of Military Activity upon Driland, or to disband.
3a. AGC forces that continue to take action during the remainer of the conflict will be under general command of the Coalition Government, with current leadership retiring or joining the Coalition Military.
3b. To continue making sure that Neo-Korean forces are able to function during and after the conflict, the town of Nuriv shall be used as a base for Korean forces. The Coalition Government shall be paid an fair fee for the continued use of this land by Neo-Korean forces.
3c. All government forces remaining upon Driland are to be either incorporated into the Coalition Military or sent into exile upon the Mainland.

4. To allow for the maintaining of the crucial cooperation between the new nation and Neo-Korea, an individual from Neo-Korea will remain in an advisory role to any leader who is put into power within the new nation.
4a. An official embassy shall be established in Driland, with the option of a Coalition Embassy also being established in Korea.
What the Hell is a Myaku?:
Time system inspired by(copied from- since i'm still in the early stages) Swatch Internet Time.
1 day is 1000 Myaku, 1 Hour is 41.6 Myaku, 1 Myaku is 1.26 minutes. To get the time in Myaku, do (3600(hour) + 60 (minute) + seconds) divided by 86.4

Gyzantia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Gyzantia » Fri Jun 03, 2022 9:05 pm

As the Gyzantian 33rd Division and the 2nd Armored Division arrive kilometers from the frontline, tents were placed to host the Command Center of the Gyzantian Operation in Northeastern Hidrandia. Using the same tactics they used in their past operation, artillery fire from howitzers and SPAs, together with close air support from Gyzantian fighters, rain hell upon the rebel forces in the coastline. The hypersonic fighter is now back in operation after concerns of it being shot down and Gyzantian technology be reverse engineered.

Two hours after the operation has begun, an squadron of 50 troops were sent to analyze the effects of the artillery fire, but were immediately attacked by rebel forces. In only a few minutes, the squadron suffered three casualties and 5 wounded, with the Lt. Colonel in charge of the squadron asking the two generals to help rescue his troops as reports from the squadron states that they were getting surrounded. This forces the two generals in charge of the two divisions to either leave the squadron alone to save their own or die, or to commit to an early attack on rebel forces with no intel or such.
THE GYZANTIAN FEDERATION
My Fictional World Map
ISOLATION HAS ENDED.

Gonswanza
Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gonswanza » Sat Jun 04, 2022 2:49 pm

The Gonswanzan forces continue to fight on, though the supply chains running through the vast gap (hence called the "purple mile") also aid in keeping up the ongoing battles. Overseas, however, Gonswanzan high command decides to try to contact the gov't of Hidrandia (or what's left of it) to see if they can work out a deal between them and the separatists, given that Gonswanza has noted the failure of the GCN and their attempts to make peace... In spite of Gonswanza and her allies deciding to fuel the war until it eventually burns itself out.

To whomever this may concern, I, Alexander Schloss, propose a mild agreement between the Ynite Coalition and the Government of Hidrandia. Noting the catastrophic failure of GCN's efforts to end the war effectively, much less relieve your troops, along with a flurry of strange events to further the war, I propose that the Ynite Coalition rejoins your forces to assist in the efforts for peace. Gonswanzan forces can act as the mediator in these talks, if they are to be in person, though otherwise, we can talk it out here, so as to avoid a Ynite insurgency. Of course, if things go well, we will supply both sides with more weapons, food, and water. If we cannot broker a peace agreement, however, or if the Ynites decide to go alone, Gonswanza will abandon them and destroy them.

The same message is later relayed to Gonswanzan troops on the ground, who pass it off to the coalition leaders. In effect, Gonswanza was threatening to destroy them if they did not comply to future terms, yet, to leave them out of the call was a mistake, given protests from the troops who later fire back on the radio, the messages sent to Alexander Schloss, who responds in turn.

Alas, it seems that perhaps the remote "conference" shall include the Ynites. But again, the ultimatum still stands. Adding to that, if the war drags out for far too long, Gonswanza will be forced to pull out, ensuring that nothing is left behind. Hence, the clock is ticking... Don't make us wait.

Once again, a game of telephone is played, before that development is passed along to the leader, who is given a decision...

He can enter peace talks with the gov't and attempt to rejoin them, or he can refuse and risk having the Gonswanzans turn on him... Or draw out the war and the talks, cutting down the Gonswanzans present before forcing them to retreat, which also implies that they'd resort to literally burning away the purple mile to ensure that no one side can claim it ever again.

As mentioned before, strikes against rebel positions continue day and night, with aircraft dodging around, engaging in DEAD (DEstruction of Air Defense) operations along with CAS and, to some limited extent, aerial combat against pro-rebel aircraft if any are found.
[GNN] Check [hyperlink blocked] for further instructions or [frequency blocked]. /// Finland holds off Russian advance, Baltic sea turned into a "bathtub from hell". /// Strange signals from space, likely a dysfunctional probe /// New body armor rolling off the line, onto Gonswanzan soldiers /// Canada declares war against the US after a bloody coup. /// Japan deploys infantry to Korea, post-unification.

Lile Ulie Islands
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 09, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Lile Ulie Islands » Sat Jun 04, 2022 3:30 pm

“The Lile Ulie Islands sends its prayers for peace to the people of Hidrandia.”

###

- President Troy Cayetano

Hidrandia
Ambassador

Postby Hidrandia » Mon Jun 06, 2022 9:36 am

Neo-Western East Korea wrote:As Andrei pretended to be shocked by the remarks made by the Hardliner, he planned out what to do next.
The surprising amicability of the Reformist to much of the treaty was a boon he had, in truth, not expected, having believed the fellow to be much more aligned with the Hardliner, although he supposed he may have underestimated the divide between the factions.
Now that the divide has presented itself much more clearly, it was the obvious time to exploit it, in a manner that would hopefully get the Reformist-AGC on his side in the inevitable conflict (political or otherwise) to be begun upon the island.

And so, alike to a spider weaving threads that would later combine to form a web, it was time to begin forming threads of trust or, at least, mutual understanding, between himself and the Reformist.

“Your commitment to the people, and the forces fighting for them, clearly seen by your concerns over the treaty, is very commendable.
As a man who similarly desires the best outcome for this war in general, and this island in specifics, I feel we can work over an agreement over the treaty and your concerns with it.
In truth, I myself was a bit concerned about the contents of the peace my goverment desires
(a lie, but the man didn’t know he had written the treaty), and as such, would be quite happy to renegotiate them.
I had, in fact, had a potential treaty made with some alterations, which I shall bring to the table next”.

Desired Outcomes for the End of the Driland Conflict
(Revised)

1. The unification of areas controlled by both AGC and NGC under an coalition government is to be sought, with authority over all areas of Driland to be given to the Coalition Government.

2. This Coalition Government shall be formed in a manner leaving it able to administrate and repair all of the damage done during the conflict.
2a. This government is to be formed by members of the NGC and AGC who have consistently championed the cause of the people and individuals upon the island.
2b. This government shall act, for the duration of military and repair actions on and around Driland, as a partner to the Neo-Korean government.
2c. This government shall be able to define its own international policy, electoral systems, and trade/diplomatic agreements in any way it desires, excluding actions specifically mentioned in 2d.
2d. The Coalition Government shall not:
Harbor terroristic or anti-government political forces from Neo-Korea for the duration of the conflict
Attempt to form a peace with Governmental Forces upon the mainland or upon Quilin that does not include Neo-Korea
Harm or Execute members of the Neo-Korean Garrison or the Neo-Korean Embassy (see entries under 4 and 3) without approval of Neo-Korea (Imprisonment for Poor Confict or under Coalition Law is allowed as long as torture is not employed.)
Declare war or take hostile military action upon Neo-Korean forces within the region, unless it is a matter of self-defense.

3. All Military Forces under the command of the AGC are to be given the choice to either remain active throughout the remaining duration of the conflict, later to be integrated with Coalition forces during the reconstruction after the end of Military Activity upon Driland, or to disband.
3a. AGC forces that continue to take action during the remainer of the conflict will be under general command of the Coalition Government, with current leadership retiring or joining the Coalition Military.
3b. To continue making sure that Neo-Korean forces are able to function during and after the conflict, the town of Nuriv shall be used as a base for Korean forces. The Coalition Government shall be paid an fair fee for the continued use of this land by Neo-Korean forces.
3c. All government forces remaining upon Driland are to be either incorporated into the Coalition Military or sent into exile upon the Mainland.

4. To allow for the maintaining of the crucial cooperation between the new nation and Neo-Korea, an individual from Neo-Korea will remain in an advisory role to any leader who is put into power within the new nation.
4a. An official embassy shall be established in Driland, with the option of a Coalition Embassy also being established in Korea.

The Reformist read the new treaty and would say this. "This is a better treaty but I beleive in Clause 3 the soldeirs should be given an option to join the millitary but not be forced too. Another question i have is what will happen to government troops returning to their homes on the island?" The Hardliner says nothing only grumbling to himself.

Gonswanza wrote:The Gonswanzan forces continue to fight on, though the supply chains running through the vast gap (hence called the "purple mile") also aid in keeping up the ongoing battles. Overseas, however, Gonswanzan high command decides to try to contact the gov't of Hidrandia (or what's left of it) to see if they can work out a deal between them and the separatists, given that Gonswanza has noted the failure of the GCN and their attempts to make peace... In spite of Gonswanza and her allies deciding to fuel the war until it eventually burns itself out.

To whomever this may concern, I, Alexander Schloss, propose a mild agreement between the Ynite Coalition and the Government of Hidrandia. Noting the catastrophic failure of GCN's efforts to end the war effectively, much less relieve your troops, along with a flurry of strange events to further the war, I propose that the Ynite Coalition rejoins your forces to assist in the efforts for peace. Gonswanzan forces can act as the mediator in these talks, if they are to be in person, though otherwise, we can talk it out here, so as to avoid a Ynite insurgency. Of course, if things go well, we will supply both sides with more weapons, food, and water. If we cannot broker a peace agreement, however, or if the Ynites decide to go alone, Gonswanza will abandon them and destroy them.

The same message is later relayed to Gonswanzan troops on the ground, who pass it off to the coalition leaders. In effect, Gonswanza was threatening to destroy them if they did not comply to future terms, yet, to leave them out of the call was a mistake, given protests from the troops who later fire back on the radio, the messages sent to Alexander Schloss, who responds in turn.

Alas, it seems that perhaps the remote "conference" shall include the Ynites. But again, the ultimatum still stands. Adding to that, if the war drags out for far too long, Gonswanza will be forced to pull out, ensuring that nothing is left behind. Hence, the clock is ticking... Don't make us wait.

Once again, a game of telephone is played, before that development is passed along to the leader, who is given a decision...

He can enter peace talks with the gov't and attempt to rejoin them, or he can refuse and risk having the Gonswanzans turn on him... Or draw out the war and the talks, cutting down the Gonswanzans present before forcing them to retreat, which also implies that they'd resort to literally burning away the purple mile to ensure that no one side can claim it ever again.

As mentioned before, strikes against rebel positions continue day and night, with aircraft dodging around, engaging in DEAD (DEstruction of Air Defense) operations along with CAS and, to some limited extent, aerial combat against pro-rebel aircraft if any are found.

The Government would respond with this message.

FROM THE OFFICE OF THE HIDRANDIAN PRIME MINISTER

We do not believe that these people cannot be negioted wih, they as dangers to our society and government, and have long been out casts. We have attempted to settle this matter privatly but in their fooloshness they have refused. There will be no negotiations.

The Coalition with this

From the Ynite Council

We would be glad for negotiations with the the Government, but we do not want to lose this autonomy, we have been occupied for more than 100 years, this moment is special as we are free from anyone else, we have a say in our future, rather being ignored in favour of meaningless squabling, but we wish to be allies not enemies of the government for more security in the Islands,
me views here
NS stats are NOT canon
Nonesense test
test 2 prism land

Kitsuneistan
Political Columnist

Founded: Jun 06, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Kitsuneistan » Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:41 pm

1000 Kitsuneistani soldiers ordered to conduct a human wave attack upon the rebel front line.

Gonswanza
Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gonswanza » Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:05 pm

With men being run down, the order for the 27th comes through... Yet, they are deployed via a rather unorthodox method, given a hollow shell of a Lattoy class being towed in, prior to the aircraft taking off. The Lattoy is later sunk at sea, given the hulk was a useless heap of shit anyways, as the 10 aircraft quickly rush to the area, delivering a hefty payload of unguided ordinance against suspect SAM sites, before readily preparing to engage hostile aircraft (if any)... The Storm Eagles, as they were known, practically escort the aircraft being flown from Junta while also putting in the effort to carry out strike missions, jamming radars, and screwing over comms as they flew past, like crazed birds of prey.

On the ground however, the infantry relay the situation, before the Gonswanzan gov't decides to support the separatists, acting to defend them from hostile gov't advances, while also attempting to alleviate or even convince them of the situation on the ground, even in spite of the electronic haze from the Storm Eagles ripping through the skies overhead.

To the government of Hidrandia, the Ynites wish to align themselves with the government, hence, to fight as a united force. The division was only caused due to the presence of the pocket, which has since been opened up and even relieved to some extent, cutting the rebel territory in half. We stand with them, but we also stand with you, a democratic successor to this failed rebellion. Therefore, it is advised we at least TRY to get along, as some may put it?
-Alexander Schloss

Hidrandia
Ambassador

Postby Hidrandia » Mon Jun 06, 2022 5:57 pm

Kitsuneistan wrote:1000 Kitsuneistani soldiers ordered to conduct a human wave attack upon the rebel front line.

The Rebels would move back from their positions moving to wear out the enemies, to counter attack the forces.

Gonswanza wrote:With men being run down, the order for the 27th comes through... Yet, they are deployed via a rather unorthodox method, given a hollow shell of a Lattoy class being towed in, prior to the aircraft taking off. The Lattoy is later sunk at sea, given the hulk was a useless heap of shit anyways, as the 10 aircraft quickly rush to the area, delivering a hefty payload of unguided ordinance against suspect SAM sites, before readily preparing to engage hostile aircraft (if any)... The Storm Eagles, as they were known, practically escort the aircraft being flown from Junta while also putting in the effort to carry out strike missions, jamming radars, and screwing over comms as they flew past, like crazed birds of prey.

On the ground however, the infantry relay the situation, before the Gonswanzan gov't decides to support the separatists, acting to defend them from hostile gov't advances, while also attempting to alleviate or even convince them of the situation on the ground, even in spite of the electronic haze from the Storm Eagles ripping through the skies overhead.

To the government of Hidrandia, the Ynites wish to align themselves with the government, hence, to fight as a united force. The division was only caused due to the presence of the pocket, which has since been opened up and even relieved to some extent, cutting the rebel territory in half. We stand with them, but we also stand with you, a democratic successor to this failed rebellion. Therefore, it is advised we at least TRY to get along, as some may put it?
-Alexander Schloss

The Primitive AA would attempt to fire on the 10 airicraft, but mainly relying on Humans to fire and not computers, the shots would br innacurate, with only 1/75 getting even slightly close to hitting the aircraft.

From THE OFFICE OF THE HIDRANDIAN PRIME MINISTER

We have demanded of them a total relinquishing of control towards our government yet they have refused, Due to millitary reasons we require for everything to reunited at once. Hence why we shall not attend any talks with these illegal seperatists. Please relay this message, if they do not relinquish control we shall put down there little Insurrection BY FORCE!
me views here
NS stats are NOT canon
Nonesense test
test 2 prism land

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents