NATION

PASSWORD

Into the Zone- Man's result of playing God [IC/Signup/open]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

State of Imperial Russia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 09, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby State of Imperial Russia » Sat Apr 16, 2022 6:28 pm

Soveiniesberg wrote:
State of Imperial Russia wrote:
"Mark...That bastard who fucked it all up."

Artem looked into the distance. After everything, his fate would be decided by a dog. The only hope he had left was that there was some sort of treatment, but even that was unlikely. Nothing mattered anymore. He wouldn't go home, he wouldn't see his family again. He'd certainly die here, all because he wanted riches and fame.

"Remember what I told you, about the powerful and the corrupt? Well...power corrupts the influential, and the influential corrupt the individual...I see that I was wrong. It's not the powerful, not the corrupt....not the government, not the men in charge....It's the individual that serves as a puppet. And Mark is a puppet."

He wiped tears from his eyes.

"I won't see my family again, I won't see my home again. Because that PRICK had to FUCKING...."

"FUCKING...."

"Fucking...."

"Net..."

He fell back down, this time face first. Rolling himself over, he repeatedly coughed. He grabbed one of the rags and wiped his face, the cloth now drenched in blood mixed with saliva.

"One last trek....one last journey....Sibir'"

He looked at the revolver.
"Artem. I don't wanna kill anyone."
He kneeled next to Artem
"Stay with me!"
he picked up the radio
"If there is anyone out there that is a doctor, can you please come and help me and my friend? We're at the insert name of area here, Please come and help us..." he set the radio down and rolled Artem over.
"Stay with me.."

"Sredi lyudey net spravedlivosti..."

He smiled at Joseph in an attempt to reassure him that everything would be alright. No matter how much he wanted to convey this message, he knew that he was finished. Maybe he shouldn't have gotten up from that campfire. Maybe he shouldn't have approached that corpse. Maybe he shouldn't have came here. He looked to his side, seeing the bloodstained ground.

"There's a...a... village...in Amur...Chernigovka..if I die, go there. Tell her that I...tried...I did..I..."

His breathing slowed, as he turned to his other side. He didn't care about the dirt, or the insects. He wanted to sleep. He couldn't take it anymore.

"Let me just...let me...get some sleep...tell Rakhila to wake me up when Alexey's home..."
Last edited by State of Imperial Russia on Sat Apr 16, 2022 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
STATE OF IMPERIAL RUSSIA
Я понесу твой крест, цепи и печаль.
This has all you need to know.
NationStates statistics and policies are non-canon.
Embassies and consulates now open!

Belarus Good
Stand with Donetsk
Stand with Lugansk

Soveiniesberg
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 17, 2021
Father Knows Best State

Postby Soveiniesberg » Sat Apr 16, 2022 6:36 pm

Soveiniesberg wrote:
He kneeled next to Artem
"Stay with me!"
he picked up the radio
"If there is anyone out there that is a doctor, can you please come and help me and my friend? We're at the insert name of area here, Please come and help us..." he set the radio down and rolled Artem over.
"Stay with me.."

He smiled at Joseph in an attempt to reassure him that everything would be alright. No matter how much he wanted to convey this message, he knew that he was finished. Maybe he shouldn't have gotten up from that campfire. Maybe he shouldn't have approached that corpse. Maybe he shouldn't have came here. He looked to his side, seeing the bloodstained ground.

"There's a...a... village...in Amur...Chernigovka..if I die, go there. Tell her that I...tried...I did..I..."

His breathing slowed, as he turned to his other side. He didn't care about the dirt, or the insects. He wanted to sleep. He couldn't take it anymore.

"Let me just...let me...get some sleep...tell Rakhila to wake me up when Alexey's home..."

OOC: i'm fucking crying holy shit
IC: He stood up. "I will, I will.. I will tell them.."
He raised his fist. He knelt down. "All my fucking fault... All my goddamn fault." He became infuriated, and started to punch the ground. He then collapsed, rolling over on his back. He began to cry. "Artem.. I will see you again.. Someday." He peeled his gas mask up. "Life's been good, Artem..."
A city state on.. an island, where it's cold-as-all-balls.
a bit of info - NEEDS RETCON
COGCON LEVEL: 4
DEFCON LEVEL: 4
Minutes 'Till Midnight: 2 minutes

Kinda bored with NS lmao | Last upd. 4/6/24
My pillow's cold by the time I get home
Jzarovich News at Noon | Marrakanese terrorist attacks over the past 6 months "have risen significantly, I think." | Train crashes in Anolchiv-on-Schonmür, causing over "5 morbillion billion dollars in damages" | Rogylan Bahnz in press meeting says "We're nuking Marrakai, I swear, I'm so tired of them. We're gonna glass them." | Random box of crap falls off skyscraper in Ternyiev

GreatOceania
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 25, 2021
Libertarian Police State

Postby GreatOceania » Sat Apr 16, 2022 6:41 pm

Soveiniesberg wrote:
"Mark...That bastard who fucked it all up."

Artem looked into the distance. After everything, his fate would be decided by a dog. The only hope he had left was that there was some sort of treatment, but even that was unlikely. Nothing mattered anymore. He wouldn't go home, he wouldn't see his family again. He'd certainly die here, all because he wanted riches and fame.

"Remember what I told you, about the powerful and the corrupt? Well...power corrupts the influential, and the influential corrupt the individual...I see that I was wrong. It's not the powerful, not the corrupt....not the government, not the men in charge....It's the individual that serves as a puppet. And Mark is a puppet."

He wiped tears from his eyes.

"I won't see my family again, I won't see my home again. Because that PRICK had to FUCKING...."

"FUCKING...."

"Fucking...."

"Net..."

He fell back down, this time face first. Rolling himself over, he repeatedly coughed. He grabbed one of the rags and wiped his face, the cloth now drenched in blood mixed with saliva.

"One last trek....one last journey....Sibir'"

He kneeled next to Artem
"Stay with me!"
he picked up the radio
"Stay with me.."

OOC: Please do not say "insert name of the area here" it's your job to figure out the location name

The radio came back alive with the voice of the radioman again frustrated and annoyed

"Green Grass the fuck are you if you want help you gotta give me your location we don't have the fancy-schmancy stuff where it can locate where you are what are we the Army haha but anyways for real I need your location if I'm gonna send out a recover team"

State of Imperial Russia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby State of Imperial Russia » Sat Apr 16, 2022 6:46 pm

Soveiniesberg wrote:

OOC: i'm fucking crying holy shit
IC: He stood up. "I will, I will.. I will tell them.."
He raised his fist. He knelt down. "All my fucking fault... All my goddamn fault." He became infuriated, and started to punch the ground. He then collapsed, rolling over on his back. He began to cry. "Artem.. I will see you again.. Someday." He peeled his gas mask up. "Life's been good, Artem..."

"Vse v poryadke, moy drug... Davay.... pozvol'... ya-"

Artem breathed his last breaths, closing his eyes. It was over...his journey having come to an end. His lifeless body lay there, another "forgotten body in the zone." Who was to have guessed that he, the survivalist who'd trekked through Siberia so many times, would've fallen in this hellhole. At the very least, the pain was over.

OOC: Sad Russian music: Part Two, Elektricheskiy bugalu. Truly immerses you in the atmosphere.

Last edited by State of Imperial Russia on Sat Apr 16, 2022 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
STATE OF IMPERIAL RUSSIA

Belarus Good
Stand with Donetsk
Stand with Lugansk

Soveiniesberg
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Soveiniesberg » Sat Apr 16, 2022 6:57 pm

He simply lay there, the thousand yard stare slowly forming across his face.
"I will see you again someday... I know it."
He began to cry again, as he mumbled many things, not one of them made any sense.
"I will let them know, Okay?" he said, between sniffles and cries.

OOC: what should I do with the body
OOC2: well i wonder and that joke isn't funny anymore (song links)

Jzarovich News at Noon | Marrakanese terrorist attacks over the past 6 months "have risen significantly, I think." | Train crashes in Anolchiv-on-Schonmür, causing over "5 morbillion billion dollars in damages" | Rogylan Bahnz in press meeting says "We're nuking Marrakai, I swear, I'm so tired of them. We're gonna glass them." | Random box of crap falls off skyscraper in Ternyiev

State of Imperial Russia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby State of Imperial Russia » Sat Apr 16, 2022 6:58 pm

Soveiniesberg wrote:He simply lay there, the thousand yard stare slowly forming across his face.
"I will see you again someday... I know it."
He began to cry again, as he mumbled many things, not one of them made any sense.
"I will let them know, Okay?" he said, between sniffles and cries.

OOC: what should I do with the body
OOC2: well i wonder and that joke isn't funny anymore (song links)

OOC: Bury him where he died. It's as he would've wanted it.
STATE OF IMPERIAL RUSSIA

Belarus Good
Stand with Donetsk
Stand with Lugansk

Soveiniesberg
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Soveiniesberg » Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:10 pm

He would search around for a shovel after a while.
He placed Artem's body over a few inches and began to dig.
He dug for 3 hours, and the hole was ready.
Artem's body would be wrapped in a canvas he found on the ground somewhere else, and he placed artem in the grave.
He began to fill the grave back up, and he grabbed a nearby stone, carving Artem's name into the rock with his Yakutian knife.
"Goodbye Artem.."
He would now begin walking to the east.

OOC: the zone moment (song link)

Arpasia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 18, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Arpasia » Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:18 pm

Mark then gave Artem a salute and a last "So long bud, see ya in heaven" before he goes to calm Joseph down "They should've just burned this whole place to the ground, eh?" he asks Joseph, "Yes." Joseph replies through tears. With that, Mark gives Joseph a final handshake and parted ways with each other, each wondering if they will ever bump into each other sometime soon.

"Huh, those mutated dog things..." Mark said to himself, as he aimlessly walks to the Southeast.
Ek Sê!, A Nation on Eastern Altropia, basically an Alternate Universe France.
NS Stats executed by M67 Rifle.
Le temps de Philippeaux: OrbOb satellite captures S.S Jiangxiao moored on pirate-controlled Nasrah coast. | Black Coast government fully transitions into military dictatorship virtually overnight. | 5.7 magnitude earthquake rocks western Norteagua and Cortina. | Arpasian ambassador to Sufistan disappears after going inside People's Council building.
Since those people have anime girls and whatnot on their flags, I decide to use him in my flag, and also, this is not Henry on my flag, it's Konrad and a marine.

Likes: Quailty Posts, F7, GE&T, Henry Stickmin, S-61R, UH-60.
Dislikes: Summies, Adbots, Slaver Nations, One-liners.

Soveiniesberg
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Soveiniesberg » Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:28 pm

Arpasia wrote:Mark then gave Artem a salute and a last "So long bud, see ya in heaven" before he goes to calm Joseph down "They should've just burned this whole place to the ground, eh?" he asks Joseph, "Yes." Joseph replies through tears. With that, Mark gives Joseph a final handshake and parted ways with each other, each wondering if they will ever bump into each other sometime soon.

"Huh, those mutated dog things..." Mark said to himself, as he aimlessly walks to the Southeast.

Joseph runs over to Mark.
"Hey, do you mind if I join you in your journey to.. do whatever you were doing?"

State of Imperial Russia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby State of Imperial Russia » Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:30 pm

OOC: The spirit of Artem shall watch their progress! :)
STATE OF IMPERIAL RUSSIA

Belarus Good
Stand with Donetsk
Stand with Lugansk

Arpasia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Arpasia » Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:32 pm

Soveiniesberg wrote:
Arpasia wrote:Mark then gave Artem a salute and a last "So long bud, see ya in heaven" before he goes to calm Joseph down "They should've just burned this whole place to the ground, eh?" he asks Joseph, "Yes." Joseph replies through tears. With that, Mark gives Joseph a final handshake and parted ways with each other, each wondering if they will ever bump into each other sometime soon.

Joseph runs over to Mark.
"Hey, do you mind if I join you in your journey to.. do whatever you were doing?"

Mark suddenly turned his head around to se Joseph running towards him, and he proceeded ask him the question, "Oh sure, I could use someone else for company, I-I came here for some documents that could prove my theory that the disaster was not an accident" he scoffs, "crazy, isn't it?"
Le temps de Philippeaux: OrbOb satellite captures S.S Jiangxiao moored on pirate-controlled Nasrah coast. | Black Coast government fully transitions into military dictatorship virtually overnight. | 5.7 magnitude earthquake rocks western Norteagua and Cortina. | Arpasian ambassador to Sufistan disappears after going inside People's Council building.
Since those people have anime girls and whatnot on their flags, I decide to use him in my flag, and also, this is not Henry on my flag, it's Konrad and a marine.

Soveiniesberg
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Soveiniesberg » Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:47 pm

Arpasia wrote:
Soveiniesberg wrote:Joseph runs over to Mark.

Mark suddenly turned his head around to se Joseph running towards him, and he proceeded ask him the question, "Oh sure, I could use someone else for company, I-I came here for some documents that could prove my theory that the disaster was not an accident" he scoffs, "crazy, isn't it?"

"Yes, is this your theory?" he would ask.
He took out a cigarette, and his AKS-74U
"Sorry, gotta' light a smoke."
He would fire one round out of the AK, lighting his cigarette.
He began to smoke.

Arpasia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Arpasia » Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:53 pm

Soveiniesberg wrote:
Arpasia wrote:Mark suddenly turned his head around to se Joseph running towards him, and he proceeded ask him the question, "Oh sure, I could use someone else for company, I-I came here for some documents that could prove my theory that the disaster was not an accident" he scoffs, "crazy, isn't it?"

"Yes, is this your theory?" he would ask.
He began to smoke.

"Sure man, this is my theory." he replied, "It's been circulating around the web for some time, but so far, I have little to nothing in the way of proof, so here I am, to get some proof and back up my claims. But right now I miss spending time with my roommate, Wallace back in Clarksville, Kentucky." Mark then glances at the AKS that Joseph was clutching," So, you got an AKS-74? I have a Bizon and not just an M16 with me." he began.
Last edited by Arpasia on Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Soveiniesberg
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Soveiniesberg » Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:01 pm

Arpasia wrote:
Soveiniesberg wrote:"Yes, is this your theory?" he would ask.
He began to smoke.

"Sure man, this is my theory." he replied, "It's been circulating around the web for some time, but so far, I have little to nothing in the way of proof, so here I am, to get some proof and back up my claims. But right now I miss spending time with my roommate, Wallace back in Clarksville, Kentucky." Mark then glances at the AKS that Joseph was clutching," So, you got an AKS-74? I have a Bizon and not just an M16 with me." he began.

"Neat, those helical magazines always fascinated me."
he puffed on his cigarette.
"Nice M16, looks vintage."
"Maybe you are right about that theory though."

Arpasia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Arpasia » Sat Apr 16, 2022 11:39 pm

Their conversation was cut out by the distant sound of a loud but low-pitched bellow, the two quickly look over their shoulders, and sure enough, nothing was in the forest. But they were sure that whatever was bellowing must have been of immense size, and it could be hiding in the forest.

"First was the dog creatures, then the spiders, now m-mutated bears? lizard men?" Mark said, anxiety now audible in his voice. Not long after the bellow echoed from the forest, the unmistakable sounds of footsteps, giant quadrupedal footsteps and the crunching of fallen leaves was heard. "We gotta leave, let's go." Mark said to Joseph, the pair then quickened their pace, Joseph walks forward, while Mark follows behind, aiming his rifle at the tree line.

After a moment of walking, the duo eventually reach an nearby building, when Mark looks up, he realizes that it's station E-48, just near station E-49 where the administrator's office lies. Mark then yanks at the rotting door, and found it locked, so he then kicks the door down, the wood splinters and a hole gets punched through it, he then punches the door five more times with his rifle, and they both get inside the dimly-lit structure, leaving whatever was coming for them from the forest behind.
Last edited by Arpasia on Sat Apr 16, 2022 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Soveiniesberg
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Soveiniesberg » Sun Apr 17, 2022 6:43 am

"Thank god we're in here now, ehm.. Should we try to find food again?"
He continued to smoke his cigarette, and he finds scrap wood around the inside of the building, and a half-used box of matches.
He takes some sort of cardboard and uses it to start a fire under the hole in the roof.

Arpasia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Arpasia » Sun Apr 17, 2022 7:55 am

Soveiniesberg wrote:"Thank god we're in here now, ehm.. Should we try to find food again?"
He continued to smoke his cigarette, and he finds scrap wood around the inside of the building, and a half-used box of matches.
He takes some sort of cardboard and uses it to start a fire under the hole in the roof.

"I think we should either head upstairs or go deeper into this building" Mark replied, "Oh and for the food? I don't usually get hungry, but I might suspect that the food here is affected by radiation poisoning, but eh, I think we should head upstairs before that thing finds us." With that, mark ushers Joseph upstairs, while Mark watches his back by aiming his rifle at the broken door and walking backwards. The second floor has a large broken window outside that shows the sunrise, "Well, it looks like we still live to see another day in this god-forsaken place", he began.

GreatOceania
Ambassador

Libertarian Police State

Postby GreatOceania » Sun Apr 17, 2022 8:19 am

Arpasia wrote:Their conversation was cut out by the distant sound of a loud but low-pitched bellow, the two quickly look over their shoulders, and sure enough, nothing was in the forest. But they were sure that whatever was bellowing must have been of immense size, and it could be hiding in the forest.

"First was the dog creatures, then the spiders, now m-mutated bears? lizard men?" Mark said, anxiety now audible in his voice. Not long after the bellow echoed from the forest, the unmistakable sounds of footsteps, giant quadrupedal footsteps and the crunching of fallen leaves was heard. "We gotta leave, let's go." Mark said to Joseph, the pair then quickened their pace, Joseph walks forward, while Mark follows behind, aiming his rifle at the tree line.

After a moment of walking, the duo eventually reach an nearby building, when Mark looks up, he realizes that it's station E-48, just near station E-49 where the administrator's office lies. Mark then yanks at the rotting door, and found it locked, so he then kicks the door down, the wood splinters and a hole gets punched through it, he then punches the door five more times with his rifle, and they both get inside the dimly-lit structure, leaving whatever was coming for them from the forest behind.

The duo entered the small and abandon stationed E-48 it looked like your average metro station but if it was militarized they were sandbags and other makeshift fortifications with some sort of heavy weapon behind them a general look at the place shows that a battle happened in the past and evident by the various bullet casings, corpses of humans from various factions and creatures it wasn't that hard to figure out why it was abandoned. right now they were in the terminal section there were what appeared to be non-functional escalators and stairs leading somewhere downwards and the place was filled with grey-skinned insect-like creatures that were just eating whatever corpses they could find paying no attention to the trespassers they were basically harmless creature who went about their day.

Arpasia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Arpasia » Sun Apr 17, 2022 8:24 am

GreatOceania wrote:
Arpasia wrote:Their conversation was cut out by the distant sound of a loud but low-pitched bellow, the two quickly look over their shoulders, and sure enough, nothing was in the forest. But they were sure that whatever was bellowing must have been of immense size, and it could be hiding in the forest.

The duo entered the small and abandon stationed E-48 it looked like your average metro station but if it was militarized they were sandbags and other makeshift fortifications with some sort of heavy weapon behind them a general look at the place shows that a battle happened in the past and evident by the various bullet casings, corpses of humans from various factions and creatures it wasn't that hard to figure out why it was abandoned. right now they were in the terminal section there were what appeared to be non-functional escalators and stairs leading somewhere downwards and the place was filled with grey-skinned insect-like creatures that were just eating whatever corpses they could find paying no attention to the trespassers they were basically harmless creature who went about their day.

"Eugh, don't look at that, that's disgusting" Mark said to Joseph as he saw a dead bird infested with the insect creatures, while backing away, he feels his skin crawl at the sight of the carcass and the insects at the low light. "Jeez, just look away." he then said, then he pulls out his compass, and turns until the needle points to the southeast, "alright, follow me with caution." he then said to Joseph.

Soveiniesberg
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Soveiniesberg » Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:07 pm

"Alright."
He followed close behind Mark, his hands shaking a bit as he accidentally stepped on a bug.
He scraped it off his shoe with some scrap metal that lie on the cracked concrete ground.
The bugs stopped for a moment; as if to mourn the other bug's death, before continuing on with their work.
He kicked some sheet metal out of the way, and it made a horrid noise.
Something screeched up ahead.
"I got 25 rounds in this magazine, that should be enough to kill whatever comes at us.."

GreatOceania
Ambassador

Libertarian Police State

Postby GreatOceania » Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:35 am

The bug that was accidentally got stomped on was quickly swarmed by few other bugs eating on the freshly killed corpse a bit shocked on that they were eating their own kind by that’s how these corpse eater survive anyway the thing that screeched didn’t appear either running off to somewhere or was hiding either way it didn’t bother to show itself as they walked onwards to whatever they were going dark clouds in far distance started to appear indicating a heavy rains coming and while the rains won’t hurt anyone it does cause some problems such as causing muddy environments and flooding which can cause delays in traveling.

Arpasia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Arpasia » Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:44 am

In disgust, Mark aims his M16A1 at the insects, but Joseph quickly reacts by diverting his aim down, he knew that the insects are attracted to carrion, and that killing the insects would only result in more of the insects swarming around. "If I were to have some gasoline, I'd douse the carrion and set it ablaze along with the bugs" Mark said through gritted teeth, after a few seconds of silence, Mark checks his compass again, because he forgot what he was doing only a couple of seconds ago, after finding his bearings again, he began walking again, and motioned for Joseph to come and follow him, he also told Joseph to "watch my six" by keeping his AKS aimed up, while he aimed his M16A1 forward as he advanced to the end of the tunnel.

Soveiniesberg
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Soveiniesberg » Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:16 am

"Watch your six? What?" Joseph would say.
He still continued behind you, scanning for any things that could be harmful.
More bugs would scurry to-and-fro, tearing carcasses apart.
The tunnel would be nearing an end, and the dead bodies seemed to be more plentiful here, along with the bugs.
The concrete here was more cracked and weathered than the rest of the tunnel.

GreatOceania
Ambassador

Libertarian Police State

Postby GreatOceania » Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:23 am

OOC: y’all inside the station or outside it?

Arpasia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Arpasia » Tue Apr 19, 2022 6:49 pm

Soveiniesberg wrote:"Watch your six? What?" Joseph would say.
He still continued behind you, scanning for any things that could be harmful.
More bugs would scurry to-and-fro, tearing carcasses apart.
The tunnel would be nearing an end, and the dead bodies seemed to be more plentiful here, along with the bugs.
The concrete here was more cracked and weathered than the rest of the tunnel.

"It means that you'll have to watch my back" Mark replied, "I'll guard us both." he continues. The pair continues past a defunct subway train, with some parts of it covered in the grey-skinned insects, near one of the carriage doors, a handful of the insects were seen feasting upon a dead locust's remains.

Once the pair is nearing the end of the tunnel, Mark turns on his headlamp as they are getting further and further away from the dim lights on the tunnel's ceiling. Once they finally reached the end of the subway tunnel, Mark took a final look behind his shoulder, he knew then that it will be another long night, and he was lucky because his thoughts were right, only several minutes of walking, the same bellow that was heard near station E-48, but this time, more louder and closer.

Immediately, the pair stops in their tracks, as the sound of large, quadrupedal footsteps were heard, but fortunately, whatever it was wasn't heading for them, but it was patrolling the areas surrounding the railway. After which, the pair proceeds on their path to station E-49, towards the rising sun.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents