NATION

PASSWORD

Into the Zone- Man's result of playing God [IC/Signup/open]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Soveiniesberg
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 17, 2021
Father Knows Best State

Postby Soveiniesberg » Sat Apr 16, 2022 3:32 pm

Joseph followed close behind.
"I think this is the gunshots guy, I can't be sure of it though."
He flicked the safety off on his AKS-74U to signify his presence in the room.
A city state on.. an island, where it's cold-as-all-balls.
a bit of info - NEEDS RETCON
COGCON LEVEL: 4
DEFCON LEVEL: 4
Minutes 'Till Midnight: 2 minutes

Kinda bored with NS lmao | Last upd. 4/6/24
My pillow's cold by the time I get home
Jzarovich News at Noon | Marrakanese terrorist attacks over the past 6 months "have risen significantly, I think." | Train crashes in Anolchiv-on-Schonmür, causing over "5 morbillion billion dollars in damages" | Rogylan Bahnz in press meeting says "We're nuking Marrakai, I swear, I'm so tired of them. We're gonna glass them." | Random box of crap falls off skyscraper in Ternyiev

State of Imperial Russia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 09, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby State of Imperial Russia » Sat Apr 16, 2022 3:49 pm

Soveiniesberg wrote:Joseph followed close behind.
"I think this is the gunshots guy, I can't be sure of it though."
He flicked the safety off on his AKS-74U to signify his presence in the room.

Artem stared at the man. His rifle surely matched the sounds. An M16A1, the standard amongst many armies, and a frankly poor rifle. He holstered his revolver before wiping the dirt from his clothes. Looking at the files the man had opened, he noticed something peculiar. He could've sworn he'd known one of those pictured. Their eyes would've surely been a definitive approval of his idea. Nevertheless, he picked up one of them.

"What is this bullshit you've got here?"
STATE OF IMPERIAL RUSSIA
Я понесу твой крест, цепи и печаль.
This has all you need to know.
NationStates statistics and policies are non-canon.
Embassies and consulates now open!

Belarus Good
Stand with Donetsk
Stand with Lugansk

Soveiniesberg
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Soveiniesberg » Sat Apr 16, 2022 3:52 pm

OOC: Arpasia hi
IC:
"Look at this room, such a mess."
He kicked one of the cabinets, and the door fell clean off.
"Woops, didn't expect that to happen.." Joseph said.

Jzarovich News at Noon | Marrakanese terrorist attacks over the past 6 months "have risen significantly, I think." | Train crashes in Anolchiv-on-Schonmür, causing over "5 morbillion billion dollars in damages" | Rogylan Bahnz in press meeting says "We're nuking Marrakai, I swear, I'm so tired of them. We're gonna glass them." | Random box of crap falls off skyscraper in Ternyiev

GreatOceania
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 25, 2021
Libertarian Police State

Postby GreatOceania » Sat Apr 16, 2022 3:53 pm

Arpasia wrote:Mark proceeds to trash the cabinets whole, in search of the identities of the people he had cited in his theories, after thirteen straight minutes of opening and closing cabinets, he only found two folders containing the identities of some of the people he deemed to be the benefactors of the disaster that befell the site, however, one thing stood out, on almost every file he found, some sections of the files are redacted, and the eyes of the photos in them have been blacked out.

going through all those cabinets full of information about orders, shipments, and a message about the discontinuing knock-to-arm fuzes and among other things only to find a piece of paper with almost every important info blacked out goddamn what a waste of time I may say however on another piece of paper he grabbed did provide only a small amount of info on the only part that wasn't blacked out it said the following
The transfer of important valuable documents and item will be moved to the archive sector of station E-56
the rest was faded or torn as time took a toll on most of the surviving documents making them faded or fall part if roughly handled so gentle care was required.

The dogs only ran off due to sensing something that others can't in fear they decided to break off and run away. As the 2 ran away to safety unbeknownst to them something was watching them just out of their view.

State of Imperial Russia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby State of Imperial Russia » Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:04 pm

GreatOceania wrote:
Arpasia wrote:Mark proceeds to trash the cabinets whole, in search of the identities of the people he had cited in his theories, after thirteen straight minutes of opening and closing cabinets, he only found two folders containing the identities of some of the people he deemed to be the benefactors of the disaster that befell the site, however, one thing stood out, on almost every file he found, some sections of the files are redacted, and the eyes of the photos in them have been blacked out.

going through all those cabinets full of information about orders, shipments, and a message about the discontinuing knock-to-arm fuzes and among other things only to find a piece of paper with almost every important info blacked out goddamn what a waste of time I may say however on another piece of paper he grabbed did provide only a small amount of info on the only part that wasn't blacked out it said the following
The transfer of important valuable documents and item will be moved to the archive sector of station E-56
the rest was faded or torn as time took a toll on most of the surviving documents making them faded or fall part if roughly handled so gentle care was required.

The dogs only ran off due to sensing something that others can't in fear they decided to break off and run away. As the 2 ran away to safety unbeknownst to them something was watching them just out of their view.

"So, these files are a waste."

Tossing them to the ground, Artem sat in the corner and pulled the bottle of vodka from his haversack. He'd been able to quickly pick it up before he was mauled by that dog and, surprisingly, the bottle was still intact. He set it down in-front of him, then motioned Joseph to sit down.

"Bet this is a good time to have that drink, eh drug moy? So, let us drink to our survival! Let us drink to this shithole of a zone!"

Laughing a bit, he took a sip and handed to him.

"Premium stuff, not any of that Smirnoff bullshit."
Last edited by State of Imperial Russia on Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
STATE OF IMPERIAL RUSSIA

Belarus Good
Stand with Donetsk
Stand with Lugansk

Soveiniesberg
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Soveiniesberg » Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:09 pm

He sat next to Artem, taking the bottle and taking a sip
"Back in Soveiniesberg, if you had vodka, it was either shitty cheap Russian stuff, decent Soveinian stuff, or high quality Finnish stuff."
he chuckled, taking out a pack of cigarettes. He would pull up his gas mask, and he reached for his nonexistent pocket, as if to grab something. "Can I borrow your lighter again?" Joseph says.
His green eyes contrasted against his pale face, and his stubble looked like it was about to go crazy at any moment.
Last edited by Soveiniesberg on Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

State of Imperial Russia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby State of Imperial Russia » Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:17 pm

Soveiniesberg wrote:He sat next to Artem, taking the glass and chugging it.
"Back in Soveiniesberg, if you had vodka, it was either shitty cheap Russian stuff, decent Soveinian stuff, or high quality Finnish stuff."
he chuckled, taking out a pack of cigarettes. He would pull up his gas mask, and he reached for his nonexistent pocket, as if to grab something. "Can I borrow your lighter again?" Joseph says.
His green eyes contrasted against his pale face, and his stubble looked like it was about to go crazy at any moment.

"Sure. "

Artem handed Joseph the lighter before going back to the vodka. He put it down before looking out of one of the office's windows. He took a moment to reflect. He'd been encountered two zombie-like entities, mauled by a dog, and now was getting involved in some cover-up conspiracy. Not the adventure he was waiting for, but an adventure nonetheless. He turned back to look at the still-unknown rifleman. He clearly had some military experience. That made him equally useful as he was dangerous. He sat back down, listening to the buzzing yellow florescent lights.

"I've never had Sovenian vodka. Might try some when I return home if I can find any."
Last edited by State of Imperial Russia on Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
STATE OF IMPERIAL RUSSIA

Belarus Good
Stand with Donetsk
Stand with Lugansk

Soveiniesberg
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Soveiniesberg » Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:21 pm

State of Imperial Russia wrote:
Soveiniesberg wrote:He sat next to Artem, taking the glass and chugging it.

"Sure. "

Artem handed Joseph the lighter before going back to the vodka. He put it down before looking out of one of the office's windows. He took a moment to reflect. He'd been encountered two zombie-like entities, mauled by a dog, and now was getting involved in some cover-up conspiracy. Not the adventure he was waiting for, but an adventure nonetheless. He turned back to look at the still-unknown rifleman. He clearly had some military experience. That made him equally useful as he was dangerous. He sat back down, listening to the buzzing yellow florescent lights.

"I've never had Sovenian vodka. Might try some when I return home if I can find any."

He lights his cigarette, and hands the lighter back to Artem.
"Soveinian vodka is either dirt cheap and not very good, or a decent price, and really good. Usually the cheap shit is exported."
He starts to smoke a bit.

State of Imperial Russia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby State of Imperial Russia » Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:28 pm

Soveiniesberg wrote:
"Sure. "

He lights his cigarette, and hands the lighter back to Artem.
"Soveinian vodka is either dirt cheap and not very good, or a decent price, and really good. Usually the cheap shit is exported."
He starts to smoke a bit.

"Can't be any worse than Smirnoff or Absolut. The Brits and Swedes completely butchered my favourite beverage."

Artem yawned. It'd been a while since he'd slept. He'd stood up all night waiting for one of the zone's hellish demons to attack, after all. He emptied his rucksack and put its contents into a neat pile not too far from him, then put a few strips of tape on the bag, and taped it to the closest wall. He slid the vodka over to Joseph, allowing him to finish the rest of it. Its not the best to drink too much before going to sleep.

"I think I'm going to try and get as much rest as possible. You two should as well."

Before resting, he barricaded the door with a shelf, preventing whatever potential abominations from getting through. Laying down, he placed his revolver in one of the drawers. He then covered himself with his jacket.

"Feel free to turn off the lights if you'd like."
Last edited by State of Imperial Russia on Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
STATE OF IMPERIAL RUSSIA

Belarus Good
Stand with Donetsk
Stand with Lugansk

Soveiniesberg
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Soveiniesberg » Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:39 pm

He finished the vodka and sat back for a minute, thinking of all the times he had met new people.
Not too many times. He laid back and drifted off to sleep, His gas mask still up.

State of Imperial Russia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby State of Imperial Russia » Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:46 pm

Artem fell asleep not too later than Joseph. His jacket provided little warmth, and the hardwood floor certainly wasn't the most comfortable, but it would do. How he would've longed for this whole nightmare to be over, but unfortunately this nightmare was real. All he had was his only friend in the zone and his undying sense of perseverance.

The images of the mutated dogs haunted his dreams. The howls. The mauling. The screaming. He woke up in a cold sweat relatively early in the morning. Early enough to watch the sunrise, anyways. It was rather beautiful. The brightness of the sun contrasted the external darkness of the zone. He waited for the others to wake up, sitting up and deciding to practice spinning his pistol.

OOC: Gonna be offline for a bit.
Last edited by State of Imperial Russia on Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
STATE OF IMPERIAL RUSSIA

Belarus Good
Stand with Donetsk
Stand with Lugansk

Soveiniesberg
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Soveiniesberg » Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:08 pm

He awoke, mumbling something about Nenets as he got up.
"Alright, who wants to find breakfast with me?" he said, flipping his gas mask down.
The burnt cigarette butt next to him stuck out, but also blended in with the floor.
"This will be the first time that I don't have alcohol, coffee, or soda to wake me up in the morning.."
He groaned, and started to stretch and walk around.

OOC: was eating dinner, sorry 'bout that
Last edited by Soveiniesberg on Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

State of Imperial Russia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby State of Imperial Russia » Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:19 pm

Soveiniesberg wrote:He awoke, mumbling something about Nenets as he got up.
"Alright, who wants to find breakfast with me?" he said, flipping his gas mask down.
The burnt cigarette butt next to him stuck out, but also blended in with the floor.
"This will be the first time that I don't have alcohol, coffee, or soda to wake me up in the morning.."

OOC: It's fine.

"I'll go with you."

Artem stood up and refilled his haversack with the ammunition he'd taken out. Moving the shelf away from the door, he led the way. The weather was rather decent compared to last night. At least he wouldn't be shivering all the time. Nonetheless, the two went on their search for food, coming across another abandoned campfire. Rummaging around, they found some canned foods and a worn can opener. Each of them would receive one can.

"Peaches, tomatoes, and cherries. Not the most appetizing breakfast, but this will have to do. Which one do you want?"
Last edited by State of Imperial Russia on Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
STATE OF IMPERIAL RUSSIA

Belarus Good
Stand with Donetsk
Stand with Lugansk

GreatOceania
Ambassador

Libertarian Police State

Postby GreatOceania » Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:23 pm

Ah, daytime the birds of various sizes who were one of the few animals that weren't turned into bloodthirsty animals happily chirped and flew about in the sky. Joseph woke up and did his thing as Artem who was still asleep his arm injury was getting worse the skin was changing colors to a weird dark purplish color and surprisingly he hasn't died of rabies he would need to seek medical help sooner or become an unknown corpse in this hellhole.

As for Mark, he would need to travel to station E-56 for the other documents however the only problem with that is that he doesn't know where it is and would need the help from the locals aka the those at the "Farmers Market" which shouldn't be that hard to locate but that also has its own problems because he also doesn't know where that is either.

Soveiniesberg
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Soveiniesberg » Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:25 pm

Soveiniesberg wrote:He awoke, mumbling something about Nenets as he got up.

OOC: It's fine.

"I'll go with you."

Artem stood up and refilled his haversack with the ammunition he'd taken out. Moving the shelf away from the door, he led the way. The weather was rather decent compared to last night. At least he wouldn't be shivering all the time. Nonetheless, the two went on their search for food, coming across another abandoned campfire. Rummaging around, they found some canned foods and a worn can opener. Each of them would receive one of the three cans.

"Peaches, tomatoes, and cherries. Not the most appetizing breakfast, but this would have to do. Which one do you want?"

"The canned cherries look good, I choose those."
He grabbed the can and took the P51 can opener from his backpack, opening the can. He would flip the can opener around, pressing his finger against the blade, so it wouldn't cut him, and so he would get a good grip. With the flat side of the can opener he began to eat the cherries from the can, albeit very slowly.

State of Imperial Russia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby State of Imperial Russia » Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:29 pm

GreatOceania wrote:Ah, daytime the birds of various sizes who were one of the few animals that weren't turned into bloodthirsty animals happily chirped and flew about in the sky. Joseph woke up and did his thing as Artem who was still asleep his arm injury was getting worse the skin was changing colors to a weird dark purplish color and surprisingly he hasn't died of rabies he would need to seek medical help sooner or become an unknown corpse in this hellhole.

As for Mark, he would need to travel to station E-56 for the other documents however the only problem with that is that he doesn't know where it is and would need the help from the locals aka the those at the "Farmers Market" which shouldn't be that hard to locate but that also has its own problems because he also doesn't know where that is either.

OOC: I mean, I already woke up before Joseph.

"Goddamn it...my fucking arm."

It hurt to touch the wound, and strange fluids began to leak from it. Artem, fearing for his live, had one question.

"That's...that's not good. Joseph, I need you to get me to a doctor."

Feeling light headed, he fell over. He coughed a bit, blood mixed with the saliva. He tried to reach for his gun, but wasn't strong enough to do so.

"Tak vse i zakanchivayetsya, Dzhozef? Please, for the love of God, help."
STATE OF IMPERIAL RUSSIA

Belarus Good
Stand with Donetsk
Stand with Lugansk

Soveiniesberg
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Soveiniesberg » Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:29 pm

GreatOceania wrote:Artem who was still asleep his arm injury was getting worse the skin was changing colors to a weird dark purplish color and surprisingly he hasn't died of rabies he would need to seek medical help sooner or become an unknown corpse in this hellhole.

OOC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVOyxYSEU-o

Soveiniesberg
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Soveiniesberg » Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:32 pm

GreatOceania wrote:Ah, daytime the birds of various sizes who were one of the few animals that weren't turned into bloodthirsty animals happily chirped and flew about in the sky. Joseph woke up and did his thing as Artem who was still asleep his arm injury was getting worse the skin was changing colors to a weird dark purplish color and surprisingly he hasn't died of rabies he would need to seek medical help sooner or become an unknown corpse in this hellhole.

It hurt to touch the wound, and strange fluids began to leak from it. Artem, fearing for his live, had one question.

Feeling light headed, he fell over. He coughed a bit, blood mixed with the saliva. He tried to reach for his gun, but wasn't strong enough to do so.

"FUCK! I thought I had carved it out, but apparently not. Maybe I can get a doctor over here on the radio? I-I uhh.. I dunno.."
He took both radios, and called for medical help on several channels on both of the radios, in an attempt to get some sort of doctor.
He would start to panic now.
Last edited by Soveiniesberg on Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

State of Imperial Russia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby State of Imperial Russia » Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:34 pm

Soveiniesberg wrote:
GreatOceania wrote:Artem who was still asleep his arm injury was getting worse the skin was changing colors to a weird dark purplish color and surprisingly he hasn't died of rabies he would need to seek medical help sooner or become an unknown corpse in this hellhole.

OOC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVOyxYSEU-o

OOC: This is the "I'm going to fucking die" of Russian music.

Soveiniesberg wrote:

"FUCK! I thought I had carved it out, but apparently not. Maybe I can get a doctor over here on the radio? I-I uhh.. I dunno.."
He took both radios, and called for medical help on several channels on both of the radios, in an attempt to get some sort of doctor.

"And...to think. I got that fucker...His revenge, eh?"

He pulled himself up, pulled out a small picture he'd kept stored in his jacket's pocket. It was of his wife and children. Was this the end?

"Rakhila...Valentin....Alexey..."
Last edited by State of Imperial Russia on Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
STATE OF IMPERIAL RUSSIA

Belarus Good
Stand with Donetsk
Stand with Lugansk

Soveiniesberg
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Soveiniesberg » Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:45 pm

Soveiniesberg wrote:"FUCK! I thought I had carved it out, but apparently not. Maybe I can get a doctor over here on the radio? I-I uhh.. I dunno.."

He pulled himself up, pulled out a small piece of paper he'd kept stored in his jacket's pocket. It was of his wife and children. Was this the end?

OOC: YOU KNOW OF OMNISTAR EAST TOO? HOLY CRAP
OOC2 electric boogaloo edit: uhh i don't know the procedure for rabies removal and i'm too lazy to google it so uhh yeah
IC: "Fuck this, I'm going to try to help you myself, I don't want you to fucking die."
He would really quite try to heal Artem, and it seemed like he was going to succeed at fixing the wound.
After 5 minutes that seemed like hours, he finally had fixed the wound.
"Do you feel any better?" he asked, frantically.
Joseph's breathing didn't seem like it was going to slow down anytime soon.
Last edited by Soveiniesberg on Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GreatOceania
Ambassador

Libertarian Police State

Postby GreatOceania » Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:51 pm

Soveiniesberg wrote:"FUCK! I thought I had carved it out, but apparently not. Maybe I can get a doctor over here on the radio? I-I uhh.. I dunno.."
He would start to panic now.

OOC: I'm being merciful and not giving him rabies

after flipping through channel and channel on both of the radios someone took notice and got through with them an unknown voice came to alive through the radio although this person wasn't in a good mood and was a bit annoyed "fuck the first thing I hear after sobering up is the panic voice from a rookie goddamn hey! green grass the hell going on over there you gonna goddamn Totens over to us from there and that'll make my day from a bad one to a shitty one"

State of Imperial Russia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby State of Imperial Russia » Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:54 pm

Soveiniesberg wrote:

He pulled himself up, pulled out a small piece of paper he'd kept stored in his jacket's pocket. It was of his wife and children. Was this the end?

OOC: YOU KNOW OF OMNISTAR EAST TOO? HOLY CRAP
IC: "Fuck this, I'm going to try to help you myself, I don't want you to fucking die."
He would really quite try to heal Artem, and it seemed like he was going to succeed at fixing the wound.
After 5 minutes that seemed like hours, he finally had fixed the wound.
"Do you feel any better?" he asked, frantically.
Joseph's breathing didn't seem like it was going to slow down anytime soon.

OOC: Rabies? Fuck it, I'll give him some sort of weird respiratory disease. That'd make it even sadder IF he dies.

"Sort of...just...just let me rest here for a moment. Let me catch my breath..."

He looked at his arm and slowly sat up. He had a look of anger in his eyes, the look he had when he first fought that monstrosity that had followed them for hours and hours. He coughed up some more blood. Oh god. The infection had spread to the rest of his body. It seemed to predominantly affect his respiratory system, making it harder for him to breathe.

"Look...I don't think I have much time left."

He stood up, trying to regain his balance. He grabbed Joseph's shoulder, and handed him his revolver.

"We're going to kill that fucking leech. I should've...killed him when I first met him....Fuck the government, fuck the documents..."
Last edited by State of Imperial Russia on Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
STATE OF IMPERIAL RUSSIA

Belarus Good
Stand with Donetsk
Stand with Lugansk

Soveiniesberg
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Soveiniesberg » Sat Apr 16, 2022 6:02 pm

Joseph seemed confused.
"Who are we going to kill?" he asked Artem.
He looked at the revolver.
"I don't wanna kill anyone.."

State of Imperial Russia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby State of Imperial Russia » Sat Apr 16, 2022 6:13 pm

Soveiniesberg wrote:Joseph seemed confused.

"Mark...That bastard who fucked it all up."

Artem looked into the distance. After everything, his fate would be decided by a dog. The only hope he had left was that there was some sort of treatment, but even that was unlikely. Nothing mattered anymore. He wouldn't go home, he wouldn't see his family again. He'd certainly die here, all because he wanted riches and fame.

"Remember what I told you, about the powerful and the corrupt? Well...power corrupts the influential, and the influential corrupt the individual...I see that I was wrong. It's not the powerful, not the corrupt....not the government, not the men in charge....It's the individual that serves as a puppet. And Mark is a puppet."

He wiped tears from his eyes.

"I won't see my family again, I won't see my home again. Because that PRICK had to FUCKING...."

"FUCKING...."

"Fucking...."

"Net..."

He fell back down, this time face first. Rolling himself over, he repeatedly coughed. He grabbed one of the rags and wiped his face, the cloth now drenched in blood mixed with saliva.

"One last trek....one last journey....Sibir'...Chernigovka..."
Last edited by State of Imperial Russia on Sat Apr 16, 2022 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
STATE OF IMPERIAL RUSSIA

Belarus Good
Stand with Donetsk
Stand with Lugansk

Soveiniesberg
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Soveiniesberg » Sat Apr 16, 2022 6:18 pm

Soveiniesberg wrote:Joseph seemed confused.

"Mark...That bastard who fucked it all up."

Artem looked into the distance. After everything, his fate would be decided by a dog. The only hope he had left was that there was some sort of treatment, but even that was unlikely. Nothing mattered anymore. He wouldn't go home, he wouldn't see his family again. He'd certainly die here, all because he wanted riches and fame.

"Remember what I told you, about the powerful and the corrupt? Well...power corrupts the influential, and the influential corrupt the individual...I see that I was wrong. It's not the powerful, not the corrupt....not the government, not the men in charge....It's the individual that serves as a puppet. And Mark is a puppet."

He wiped tears from his eyes.

"I won't see my family again, I won't see my home again. Because that PRICK had to FUCKING...."

"FUCKING...."

"Fucking...."

"Net..."

He fell back down, this time face first. Rolling himself over, he repeatedly coughed. He grabbed one of the rags and wiped his face, the cloth now drenched in blood mixed with saliva.

"One last trek....one last journey....Sibir'"

"Artem. I don't wanna kill anyone."
He kneeled next to Artem
"Stay with me!"
he picked up the radio
"If there is anyone out there that is a doctor, can you please come and help me and my friend? We're at the insert name of area here, Please come and help us..." he set the radio down and rolled Artem over.
"Stay with me.."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents