NATION

PASSWORD

Into the Zone- Man's result of playing God [IC/Signup/open]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

GreatOceania
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 25, 2021
Libertarian Police State

Postby GreatOceania » Sat Oct 08, 2022 12:43 pm

Neo-Western East Korea wrote:
Day 1.5 Premliminary Thoughts - Ran Nara

Two points of interest within “Farmer’s Market” discovered.

P1: Indiviudal Named (Codenamed?) Bob.
Likely related to some degree with potential foreign individuals present in Zone.
If 1000-Rounds does not prove conductive, will be sought out.

P2: Thousand-Rounds Bar, and the Individual Behind It.
Most likely target to have a relation to foreign individuals in “Farmer’s Market”.
Currently undergoing observation by self.
Will continue when finished.

She put away her journal as she opened the doors of the 1000-Rounds, and, noting a vacancy at the bar stools, sat down.

Ordering a drink, she waited for the Man Behind the Bar to finish the majority of his orders before asking about work in the area.

The true purpose of this act was to see if any contracts had already been taken, and, if they had, to investigate (after the completion of her own, if she got one) to see it they had been taken by anyone from another nation.

What would happen from there was, unfortunately, reliant on chance.

The bar was somewhat empty only a very few scavs were inside once the man was finished and before Ran could ask him a door behind the counter opened and out came a worn-looking PT-032 robot with a flat cap on its glass dome "Thank goodness the basement bear doesn't like metal alright Tony I'll take it from here" walking up to the counter and grabbing a random glass and started cleaning it while the Tony guy exited the bar and didn't take long for the robot notice a new face that being Ran "A bullet a day keeps both Scavs and Monster away unless it's a TeeDee then your fucked any way what will it be today green grass"

Kingdom Of The UN
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 06, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom Of The UN » Sun Oct 09, 2022 6:18 pm

GreatOceania wrote:
Kingdom Of The UN wrote:Looking through the records he uncovers documents about a Lada in the impound section that looks to be somewhat up to date and is functional. Seeing this he goes over to where the keys are being held and grabs them and stashes them away. He then makes his way to the impound and tries to get the gate open to allow the car to drive through, as he does this get into the car and tries to start it up again. He starts it multiple times before finally getting it to work. He then slowly drives the car out of the impound lot and into the street. It was weird and was hard to get used to because he is used to Lisamian cars have the drivers side on the right, though he does his best. He stops near the hospital really quick to say goodbye to the Lakans and the parrot.

Istenfia: “As much as I appreciate you all helping me, it is about time I leave as I need to finish my mission. I hope we meet each other in the future again as friends.”

Hearing this Mr.Parrot stopped chasing the butterfly and walked over to his pet dog hopping on top of him and politely signaling it to move closer to the car the dog following the command walked over to the car and raised himself so the bird could see Istenfia "No friend can't go only just meet also dangerous out there alone" the bird Squawked trying to make Istenfia stay.

Neo-Western East Korea wrote:
Day 1: Preliminary Thoughts- Ran Nara

Train too goddamned loud.
Insertion proceeding at quick pace, “Farmer’s Market” (codename?) hour or so away.

Individuals also on Train generally civilian (seemingly?), weaponry not questioned (expected).
Individuals varied, potential presence of fellow Government-Sent Individuals all but confirmed due to lack of interest in self.

Observation:

She ceased writing as the train came to a relatively sudden halt, the screeching of wheels upon tracks doing nothing to improve her opinion of the Train.

As she finally moved out of that metal sarcophagus, she looked around at the “Farmer’s Market”.

The presence of armed guards was expected, although they were heavier-armed than originally expected, which may have explained their lack of true reaction to the firearm she herself was carrying.

As she walked past them and into the Market itself, she decided to ask around to see if any work was available.

Yes, the guards of the station didn't bat an eye about Ran's weapons having to protect the station from mutants coming from the tunnels and Marauders, bandits, and crazies on the outside they have seen it all and generally stopped giving a crap cause at the end of the day attackers always fail to take in account of their heavy weaponry. Asking the people of the station only lead to pointing her to look for a guy named Bob or check out the 1000 round bar and speak to the guy behind the bar.

Istenfia smiles at the small bird, and then reassures the parrot that he will be fine. If he didn’t go now he’d probably not be able to get the bounty.

Istenfia: “as much as I would I gotta get going. This is important, it’s nice to know not all things here are deadly creatures, consider us friends from now on Mr.bird.”

Istenfia says as he begins to start up the car again and begin trying to warm up the car

Petroli
Attaché

Founded: Sep 22, 2022
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Petroli » Mon Oct 24, 2022 1:52 pm

Day one

Jimbo walked up the steps out of the station and looked around, the farmers market had many individuals with CBRN or MOPP gear which made him question if hes as prepared as he thought. Nonetheless, Jimbo walked around, inspecting stands and buildings until he saw a building called the 1000 round bar. He walked inside and took a seat at a stool, trying his best not to crowd the walkway with his pack. He takes out one of his own beers and starts drinking as he reads his "Guide to commie land" booklet. As he read, he took a look around the bar. A few scavengers, one of them, the Asian one, looked like some government person. He turned back to his booklet and kept drinking. His head then perked up and he asked, "Hey Bar man! Got any work or contracts around here?"
Local cheese loving, MT Nation.

Previous

Return to International Incidents