NATION

PASSWORD

United Liberation Organisation Headquarter (IC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Janpia
Senator
 
Posts: 4148
Founded: Jul 20, 2021
Democratic Socialists

Postby Janpia » Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:34 pm

State of Imperial Russia wrote:
The Aquaria wrote:Rep. Kakyoin: 'I am pretty sure we didn't, at least for the Aquaria. All our troops do is to invade their slave camps, shoot down any soldiers intend to resist, and settle down the liberate slaves in a safe place without any torture. Then we record the name, age, and family of them, giving them enough resources. We tried to arrest the president as well, but he suicided before we succeeded to invade the presidential palace.'


"Alright then..."

Bazarov glanced over the document once again before turning to the Aquarian representative.

"I'd like to bring up the situation going on in the Visegradian Empire (OOC: Grande Germania). As you may know, the country has become engulfed in civil war and, prior to our admission into this organization, we had decided to aid the legitimate monarchical government. I was wondering, would the prior socialist takeover of Poland, Transylvania, and Bratislava constitute as war crimes because of their aggressive nature?


Rep. Koniyory:"I believe that is not a war crime sir Bazarov. It must also be noted that the legitimate monarchial government is grown from the fascist remnants of the former Grande Germanian Government, prior to the creation of the Visegrad Empire."

Long live the Janpian Union of Revolutionary States!

5th Era


- NS policies ain't real. (No prison policy? HAA)
- Yes. I am your average tankie commie.
- Nation doesn't totally reflect my political views.(Damn you random policies!)
- You might guess that I'm a FT nation based on my futuristic style flag, and my name sounding like a Star Wars planet. But nah.
- Check my military equipments. Worked hard on dem drawings
- Currently trying to improve my RP quality
-My favorite past time read. Probably the reference for my deathstar. But I still swear that I'm not an FT nation
- Sometimes I wonder what am I doing with my export program
Alliances with:
-KTO
-LDO

User avatar
State of Imperial Russia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 359
Founded: Apr 09, 2022
Moralistic Democracy

Postby State of Imperial Russia » Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:40 pm

The Aquaria wrote:
State of Imperial Russia wrote:
"Alright then..."

Bazarov glanced over the document once again before turning to the Aquarian representative.

"I'd like to bring up the situation going on in the Visegradian Empire (OOC: Grande Germania). As you may know, the country has become engulfed in civil war and, prior to our admission into this organization, we had decided to aid the legitimate monarchical government. I was wondering, would the prior socialist takeover of Poland, Transylvania, and Bratislava constitute as war crimes because of their aggressive nature?

Being aggressive is not a war crime, but its actions should be paid attention. The Aquaria have not enough informations on this war, and we decided not to participate in the war as any side. However, if any informations are given that they have committed war crimes, the ULIBOR will surely intervene the war.


"I'd have to rebuke you there. According to the Nuremberg Trials and all following trials involving crimes against humanity, wars of aggression have been classified as such. The Socialists, aided by the Janpian government, had forcably taken multiple high-value cities in an attempt to establish a socialist government in Visegrad."

Bazarov took out another document, highlighting questionable acts involving the socialists, including the use of guerilla tactics that threatened the survival of citizens in Warsaw. He slid it to Yakyoin.

A specific piece of evidence quoted a Visegradian report:

Whenever the Republican soldiers manage to enter the city, socialist soldiers pop up on the roofs and windows of the houses to try to destroy them, and many times they succeed, or in any case make them retreat, while the infantry is ambushed, the chariots armed are victims of suicide attacks in which militants filled with grenades, gathered in groups of ten on average, try to climb on top of the wagon, open the hatch and throw grenades into it, many of them are killed by the shots of the wagon or die for the next explosion.


"I get that you're a socialist yourself, but you cannot simply ignore this. These...these are terrorist attacks!"

Somurias wrote:
State of Imperial Russia wrote:
"Alright then..."

Bazarov glanced over the document once again before turning to the Aquarian representative.

"I'd like to bring up the situation going on in the Visegradian Empire (OOC: Grande Germania). As you may know, the country has become engulfed in civil war and, prior to our admission into this organization, we had decided to aid the legitimate monarchical government. I was wondering, would the prior socialist takeover of Poland, Transylvania, and Bratislava constitute as war crimes because of their aggressive nature?

"Not all of us is representing a kingdom, Comrade Bazarov," Fyodyorov replied, "In fact, we've fought in Aursi against the monarchs, some times ago. I was a lieutenant of a squad in that war. Anyways i don't think monarchy is the best way out, but i do think constitutional one will, however like what we did in Aursi, i suggest we could mix the system"
The Aquaria wrote:Being aggressive is not a war crime, but its actions should be paid attention. The Aquaria have not enough informations on this war, and we decided not to participate in the war as any side. However, if any informations are given that they have committed war crimes, the ULIBOR will surely intervene the war.

"Oh yeah, Comrade Kakyoin is right," Fyodyorov said.


"I never said everyone here was monarchist, but this is not just about monarchy. This is about preserving the lives of the Visegradian people!"

Janpia wrote:
State of Imperial Russia wrote:
"Alright then..."

Bazarov glanced over the document once again before turning to the Aquarian representative.

"I'd like to bring up the situation going on in the Visegradian Empire (OOC: Grande Germania). As you may know, the country has become engulfed in civil war and, prior to our admission into this organization, we had decided to aid the legitimate monarchical government. I was wondering, would the prior socialist takeover of Poland, Transylvania, and Bratislava constitute as war crimes because of their aggressive nature?


Rep. Koniyory:"I believe that is not a war crime sir Bazarov. It must also be noted that the legitimate monarchial government is grown from the fascist remnants of the former Grande Germanian Government, prior to the creation of the Visegrad Empire."


Bazarov turned to the Janpian. He slammed his fist on the desk.

"Tipichnaya dzhanpianskaya chush'. You have no proof that the monarchist forces are linked to the fascists. After all, they'd fought against Orban in the first place! That doesn't justify your allies' crimes against the people either! Suicide attacks quite literally classify as terrorism!"
Last edited by State of Imperial Russia on Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
STATE OF IMPERIAL RUSSIA
Я понесу твой крест, цепи и печаль.
This has all you need to know.
NationStates statistics and policies are non-canon.
Embassies and consulates now open!

Belarus Good
Stand with Donetsk
Stand with Lugansk

User avatar
Somurias
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 372
Founded: Jun 14, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Somurias » Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:44 pm

State of Imperial Russia wrote:
The Aquaria wrote:Being aggressive is not a war crime, but its actions should be paid attention. The Aquaria have not enough informations on this war, and we decided not to participate in the war as any side. However, if any informations are given that they have committed war crimes, the ULIBOR will surely intervene the war.


"I'd have to rebuke you there. According to the Nuremberg Trials and all following trials involving crimes against humanity, wars of aggression have been classified as such. The Socialists, aided by the Janpian government, had forcably taken multiple high-value cities in an attempt to establish a socialist government in Visegrad."

Bazarov took out another document, highlighting questionable acts involving the socialists, including the use of guerilla tactics that threatened the survival of citizens in Warsaw. He slid it to Yakyoin.

A specific piece of evidence quoted a Visegradian report:

Whenever the Republican soldiers manage to enter the city, socialist soldiers pop up on the roofs and windows of the houses to try to destroy them, and many times they succeed, or in any case make them retreat, while the infantry is ambushed, the chariots armed are victims of suicide attacks in which militants filled with grenades, gathered in groups of ten on average, try to climb on top of the wagon, open the hatch and throw grenades into it, many of them are killed by the shots of the wagon or die for the next explosion.


"I get that you're a socialist yourself, but you cannot simply ignore this. These...these are terrorist attacks!"

Somurias wrote:"Not all of us is representing a kingdom, Comrade Bazarov," Fyodyorov replied, "In fact, we've fought in Aursi against the monarchs, some times ago. I was a lieutenant of a squad in that war. Anyways i don't think monarchy is the best way out, but i do think constitutional one will, however like what we did in Aursi, i suggest we could mix the system"

"Oh yeah, Comrade Kakyoin is right," Fyodyorov said.


"I never said everyone here was monarchist, but this is not just about monarchy. This is about preserving the lives of the Visegradian people!"

Janpia wrote:
Rep. Koniyory:"I believe that is not a war crime sir Bazarov. It must also be noted that the legitimate monarchial government is grown from the fascist remnants of the former Grande Germanian Government, prior to the creation of the Visegrad Empire."


Bazarov turned to the Janpian. He slammed his fist on the desk.

"Tipichnaya dzhanpianskaya chush'. You have no proof that the monarchist forces are linked to the fascists. After all, they'd fought against Orban in the first place! That doesn't justify your allies' crimes against the people either! Suicide attacks quite literally classify as terrorism!"

"Stalin will support the socialist with Janpia, that's obvious," Fyodyorov said
Спава Сомуриасу!

User avatar
State of Imperial Russia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 359
Founded: Apr 09, 2022
Moralistic Democracy

Postby State of Imperial Russia » Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:46 pm

Somurias wrote:
State of Imperial Russia wrote:
"I'd have to rebuke you there. According to the Nuremberg Trials and all following trials involving crimes against humanity, wars of aggression have been classified as such. The Socialists, aided by the Janpian government, had forcably taken multiple high-value cities in an attempt to establish a socialist government in Visegrad."

Bazarov took out another document, highlighting questionable acts involving the socialists, including the use of guerilla tactics that threatened the survival of citizens in Warsaw. He slid it to Yakyoin.

A specific piece of evidence quoted a Visegradian report:



"I get that you're a socialist yourself, but you cannot simply ignore this. These...these are terrorist attacks!"



"I never said everyone here was monarchist, but this is not just about monarchy. This is about preserving the lives of the Visegradian people!"



Bazarov turned to the Janpian. He slammed his fist on the desk.

"Tipichnaya dzhanpianskaya chush'. You have no proof that the monarchist forces are linked to the fascists. After all, they'd fought against Orban in the first place! That doesn't justify your allies' crimes against the people either! Suicide attacks quite literally classify as terrorism!"

"Stalin will support the socialist with Janpia, that's obvious," Fyodyorov said


Bazarov laughed a bit, shaking his head. He grabbed the document from the Aquarian representative and placed it down in front of Fyodorov. He pointed at it.

"I implore you to read this, 'comrade.'"

He took a small pen from his pocket and circled the cited Visegradian report.
Last edited by State of Imperial Russia on Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
STATE OF IMPERIAL RUSSIA
Я понесу твой крест, цепи и печаль.
This has all you need to know.
NationStates statistics and policies are non-canon.
Embassies and consulates now open!

Belarus Good
Stand with Donetsk
Stand with Lugansk

User avatar
Janpia
Senator
 
Posts: 4148
Founded: Jul 20, 2021
Democratic Socialists

Postby Janpia » Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:47 pm

State of Imperial Russia wrote:
The Aquaria wrote:Being aggressive is not a war crime, but its actions should be paid attention. The Aquaria have not enough informations on this war, and we decided not to participate in the war as any side. However, if any informations are given that they have committed war crimes, the ULIBOR will surely intervene the war.


"I'd have to rebuke you there. According to the Nuremberg Trials and all following trials involving crimes against humanity, wars of aggression have been classified as such. The Socialists, aided by the Janpian government, had forcably taken multiple high-value cities in an attempt to establish a socialist government in Visegrad."

Bazarov took out another document, highlighting questionable acts involving the socialists, including the use of guerilla tactics that threatened the survival of citizens in Warsaw. He slid it to Yakyoin.

A specific piece of evidence quoted a Visegradian report:

Whenever the Republican soldiers manage to enter the city, socialist soldiers pop up on the roofs and windows of the houses to try to destroy them, and many times they succeed, or in any case make them retreat, while the infantry is ambushed, the chariots armed are victims of suicide attacks in which militants filled with grenades, gathered in groups of ten on average, try to climb on top of the wagon, open the hatch and throw grenades into it, many of them are killed by the shots of the wagon or die for the next explosion.


"I get that you're a socialist yourself, but you cannot simply ignore this. These...these are terrorist attacks!"

Somurias wrote:"Not all of us is representing a kingdom, Comrade Bazarov," Fyodyorov replied, "In fact, we've fought in Aursi against the monarchs, some times ago. I was a lieutenant of a squad in that war. Anyways i don't think monarchy is the best way out, but i do think constitutional one will, however like what we did in Aursi, i suggest we could mix the system"

"Oh yeah, Comrade Kakyoin is right," Fyodyorov said.


"I never said everyone here was monarchist, but this is not just about monarchy. This is about preserving the lives of the Visegradian people!"

Janpia wrote:
Rep. Koniyory:"I believe that is not a war crime sir Bazarov. It must also be noted that the legitimate monarchial government is grown from the fascist remnants of the former Grande Germanian Government, prior to the creation of the Visegrad Empire."


Bazarov turned to the Janpian. He slammed his fist on the desk.

"Tipichnaya dzhanpianskaya chush'. You have no proof that the monarchist forces are linked to the fascists. After all, they'd fought against Orban in the first place! That doesn't justify your allies' crimes against the people either! Suicide attacks quite literally classify as terrorism!"


Rep. Koniyory:"Seems like you don't really know the history of Grande Germania aren't you? To summarize, they have committed war crimes which went unpunished. Such as the blue shirts on taiwan, the escapist fascist government, before the subsequent change to Visegrad Empire. Orban?"

Koniyory then chuckles and looks up, before looking back at him

Rep. Koniyory:"That fash is good as dead, thanks to us. Do I also need to remind you that the Republican soldiers have committed war crimes too? Mind if I call the Muqqadasian representative for him to elaborate?"

Long live the Janpian Union of Revolutionary States!

5th Era


- NS policies ain't real. (No prison policy? HAA)
- Yes. I am your average tankie commie.
- Nation doesn't totally reflect my political views.(Damn you random policies!)
- You might guess that I'm a FT nation based on my futuristic style flag, and my name sounding like a Star Wars planet. But nah.
- Check my military equipments. Worked hard on dem drawings
- Currently trying to improve my RP quality
-My favorite past time read. Probably the reference for my deathstar. But I still swear that I'm not an FT nation
- Sometimes I wonder what am I doing with my export program
Alliances with:
-KTO
-LDO

User avatar
State of Imperial Russia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 359
Founded: Apr 09, 2022
Moralistic Democracy

Postby State of Imperial Russia » Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:57 pm

Janpia wrote:
State of Imperial Russia wrote:
"I'd have to rebuke you there. According to the Nuremberg Trials and all following trials involving crimes against humanity, wars of aggression have been classified as such. The Socialists, aided by the Janpian government, had forcably taken multiple high-value cities in an attempt to establish a socialist government in Visegrad."

Bazarov took out another document, highlighting questionable acts involving the socialists, including the use of guerilla tactics that threatened the survival of citizens in Warsaw. He slid it to Yakyoin.

A specific piece of evidence quoted a Visegradian report:



"I get that you're a socialist yourself, but you cannot simply ignore this. These...these are terrorist attacks!"



"I never said everyone here was monarchist, but this is not just about monarchy. This is about preserving the lives of the Visegradian people!"



Bazarov turned to the Janpian. He slammed his fist on the desk.

"Tipichnaya dzhanpianskaya chush'. You have no proof that the monarchist forces are linked to the fascists. After all, they'd fought against Orban in the first place! That doesn't justify your allies' crimes against the people either! Suicide attacks quite literally classify as terrorism!"


Rep. Koniyory:"Seems like you don't really know the history of Grande Germania aren't you? To summarize, they have committed war crimes which went unpunished. Such as the blue shirts on taiwan, the escapist fascist government, before the subsequent change to Visegrad Empire. Orban?"

Koniyory then chuckles and looks up, before looking back at him

Rep. Koniyory:"That fash is good as dead, thanks to us. Do I also need to remind you that the Republican soldiers have committed war crimes too? Mind if I call the Muqqadasian representative for him to elaborate?"


"So, your whole argument is that because the Visegradians did it before, it's fine for your forces to do it?"

Bazarov slowly approached Koniyory, his fist in a ball. He wanted to strike the man, but he couldn't. That'd cost any sort of alliance with the ULIBOR. He backed away.

"I've studied your country's actions in Aursi. Not too clean, I must say. Besieging the city's capital? Costing the lives of innocents all because of your desires? And what of your country's activities in Cypriot-Rhodes? Is your record clean, Mister Koniyory?"

He sat back down, sweating.

"Orban's dead...and yet you continue your brigades. You kill the innocent because of your desire for power, your desire to take the power from a man who has done you no wrong. Greed, an insatiable greed that'll only be quenched once you get what you want. Typical. So typical, you know that?"

He coughed some more.

"And you threaten to call the Muqqadassi...to do what? To try and spread YOUR agenda, to try to make it seem like the democrats are at fault? No, you're deflecting accusations because you KNOW you're wrong. You have ZERO definitive evidence of your claims so far, but I do. That document was a godsend, and you know it."
STATE OF IMPERIAL RUSSIA
Я понесу твой крест, цепи и печаль.
This has all you need to know.
NationStates statistics and policies are non-canon.
Embassies and consulates now open!

Belarus Good
Stand with Donetsk
Stand with Lugansk

User avatar
Janpia
Senator
 
Posts: 4148
Founded: Jul 20, 2021
Democratic Socialists

Postby Janpia » Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:05 am

State of Imperial Russia wrote:
Janpia wrote:
Rep. Koniyory:"Seems like you don't really know the history of Grande Germania aren't you? To summarize, they have committed war crimes which went unpunished. Such as the blue shirts on taiwan, the escapist fascist government, before the subsequent change to Visegrad Empire. Orban?"

Koniyory then chuckles and looks up, before looking back at him

Rep. Koniyory:"That fash is good as dead, thanks to us. Do I also need to remind you that the Republican soldiers have committed war crimes too? Mind if I call the Muqqadasian representative for him to elaborate?"


"So, your whole argument is that because the Visegradians did it before, it's fine for your forces to do it?"

Bazarov slowly approached Koniyory, his fist in a ball. He wanted to strike the man, but he couldn't. That'd cost any sort of alliance with the ULIBOR. He backed away.

"I've studied your country's actions in Aursi. Not too clean, I must say. Besieging the city's capital? Costing the lives of innocents all because of your desires? And what of your country's activities in Cypriot-Rhodes? Is your record clean, Mister Koniyory?"

He sat back down, sweating.

"Orban's dead...and yet you continue your brigades. You kill the innocent because of your desire for power, your desire to take the power from a man who has done you no wrong. Greed, an insatiable greed that'll only be quenched once you get what you want. Typical. So typical, you know that?"

He coughed some more.

"And you threaten to call the Muqqadassi...to do what? To try and spread YOUR agenda, to try to make it seem like the democrats are at fault? No, you're deflecting accusations because you KNOW you're wrong. You have ZERO definitive evidence of your claims so far, but I do. That document was a godsend, and you know it."


Rep. Koniyory:"Since when did our state committed war crimes? Visegard? Kalingrad has never told me of any such war crimes done there, other than the existing crimes against the civilian populace done by the Republicans. Which, is also your allies"

He also gave a small grin, closes his eyes, and crosses his arms.

Rep. Koniyory:"Oh and in Aursi? Hehe classic. Its not a war crime. We warned the citizens of the incoming barrage on the capital. We also gave them 3 long days to evacuate. Anyone left on that city, is considered an armed combatant. Oh, and I would also like you to know, that the Muqqadasian Government has been exchanging letters with the Republican one, demanding them to stop war crimes. Does the Russian imperial government know about that?"
Last edited by Janpia on Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

Long live the Janpian Union of Revolutionary States!

5th Era


- NS policies ain't real. (No prison policy? HAA)
- Yes. I am your average tankie commie.
- Nation doesn't totally reflect my political views.(Damn you random policies!)
- You might guess that I'm a FT nation based on my futuristic style flag, and my name sounding like a Star Wars planet. But nah.
- Check my military equipments. Worked hard on dem drawings
- Currently trying to improve my RP quality
-My favorite past time read. Probably the reference for my deathstar. But I still swear that I'm not an FT nation
- Sometimes I wonder what am I doing with my export program
Alliances with:
-KTO
-LDO

User avatar
State of Imperial Russia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 359
Founded: Apr 09, 2022
Moralistic Democracy

Postby State of Imperial Russia » Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:13 am

Janpia wrote:
State of Imperial Russia wrote:
"So, your whole argument is that because the Visegradians did it before, it's fine for your forces to do it?"

Bazarov slowly approached Koniyory, his fist in a ball. He wanted to strike the man, but he couldn't. That'd cost any sort of alliance with the ULIBOR. He backed away.

"I've studied your country's actions in Aursi. Not too clean, I must say. Besieging the city's capital? Costing the lives of innocents all because of your desires? And what of your country's activities in Cypriot-Rhodes? Is your record clean, Mister Koniyory?"

He sat back down, sweating.

"Orban's dead...and yet you continue your brigades. You kill the innocent because of your desire for power, your desire to take the power from a man who has done you no wrong. Greed, an insatiable greed that'll only be quenched once you get what you want. Typical. So typical, you know that?"

He coughed some more.

"And you threaten to call the Muqqadassi...to do what? To try and spread YOUR agenda, to try to make it seem like the democrats are at fault? No, you're deflecting accusations because you KNOW you're wrong. You have ZERO definitive evidence of your claims so far, but I do. That document was a godsend, and you know it."


Rep. Koniyory:"Since when did our state did war crimes? The ones on Visegard? Kalingrad has never told me of any such war crimes done there, other than the existing crimes against civilian populace done by the Republicans. Which I would also like to reveal, is your allies"

He also gave a small grin, closes his eyes, and closes his arms.

Rep. Koniyory:"Oh and in Aursi? Hehe classic. Its not a war crime. We warned the citizens of the incoming barrage on the capital. We also gave them 3 long days to evacuate. Anyone left on that city, is considered an armed combatant. Oh, and I would also like you to know, that the Muqqadasian Government has been exchanging letters with the Republican one, demanding them to stop war crimes. Does the Russian imperial government know about that?"


"Are you familiar with the term 'war of aggression', Mister Koniyory? It's a rather popular term, quite often passed around international tribunals. One your leaders will surely end up in eventually, no doubt. You invade a country for your own interests, and you pillage and destroy. Your actions in Visegrad are ones of aggression, while we, and the republicans, are defending the rightful government. There can be no accusation of "aggression" on our part when the Transylvanian People's Republic is not recognized by most. The state has no constitution, no declaration of independence. It popped into existence without any founding documents, therefore it is illegitimate. You can't defend a state that doesn't exist."

Bazarov handed him the document he'd passed to the Somuriasian, the circle still present.

"Are you literate, Mister Koniyory? I'd hope so, because you're going to need to read that. Might I remind you that we also weren't aligned with the republicans when those notes were signed?"

He turned his back to the Janpian.

"The Aursi communists were never legitimate either, you know that? You weren't defending them, you were attacking a city for the sake of attacking. For your own goddamn greed."

OOC: Getting off of NS for a bit. Should be back later.
Last edited by State of Imperial Russia on Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:24 am, edited 3 times in total.
STATE OF IMPERIAL RUSSIA
Я понесу твой крест, цепи и печаль.
This has all you need to know.
NationStates statistics and policies are non-canon.
Embassies and consulates now open!

Belarus Good
Stand with Donetsk
Stand with Lugansk

User avatar
Janpia
Senator
 
Posts: 4148
Founded: Jul 20, 2021
Democratic Socialists

Postby Janpia » Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:29 am

State of Imperial Russia wrote:
Janpia wrote:
Rep. Koniyory:"Since when did our state did war crimes? The ones on Visegard? Kalingrad has never told me of any such war crimes done there, other than the existing crimes against civilian populace done by the Republicans. Which I would also like to reveal, is your allies"

He also gave a small grin, closes his eyes, and closes his arms.

Rep. Koniyory:"Oh and in Aursi? Hehe classic. Its not a war crime. We warned the citizens of the incoming barrage on the capital. We also gave them 3 long days to evacuate. Anyone left on that city, is considered an armed combatant. Oh, and I would also like you to know, that the Muqqadasian Government has been exchanging letters with the Republican one, demanding them to stop war crimes. Does the Russian imperial government know about that?"


"Are you familiar with the term 'war of aggression', Mister Koniyory? It's a rather popular term, quite often passed around international tribunals. One your leaders will surely end up in eventually, no doubt. You invade a country for your own interests, and you pillage and destroy. Your actions in Visegrad are ones of aggression, while we, and the republicans, are defending the rightful government. There can be no accusation of "aggression" on our part when the Transylvanian People's Republic is not recognized by most. The state has no constitution, no declaration of independence. It popped into existence without any founding documents, therefore it is illegitimate. You can't defend a state that doesn't exist."

Bazarov handed him the document he'd passed to the Somuriasian, the circle still present.

"Are you literate, Mister Koniyory? I'd hope so, because you're going to need to read that. Might I remind you that we also weren't aligned with the republicans when those notes were signed?"

He turned his back to the Janpian.

"The Aursi communists were never legitimate either, you know that? You weren't defending them, you were attacking a city for the sake of attacking. For your own goddamn greed."


Rep. Korniyory:"Those constitution, land limitations and all? The original land of Grande Germania is Czechoslovakia. The Transylvanian People's Republic is in Romania. Away from the original lands of theirs. Independence and laws can come once the state is secured of course. War of aggression? That is no war crime sir Bazarov. Our actions on Visegrad is a military one. We're specifically targeting prime military combatants only. If the state is broken into a civil war, there is no legitimate state. History is just a proof of my statement. Our state's interest on Visegard only lies on one thing: establishing a socialist state, away from imperialist states. This vision is managed by the Visegrad people themselves, not us."

He then looks Bazarov straight into his eyes

Rep. Korniyory:"Your state isn't aligned with the republicans? Kindly explain your state's allies then."

Long live the Janpian Union of Revolutionary States!

5th Era


- NS policies ain't real. (No prison policy? HAA)
- Yes. I am your average tankie commie.
- Nation doesn't totally reflect my political views.(Damn you random policies!)
- You might guess that I'm a FT nation based on my futuristic style flag, and my name sounding like a Star Wars planet. But nah.
- Check my military equipments. Worked hard on dem drawings
- Currently trying to improve my RP quality
-My favorite past time read. Probably the reference for my deathstar. But I still swear that I'm not an FT nation
- Sometimes I wonder what am I doing with my export program
Alliances with:
-KTO
-LDO

User avatar
The Aquaria
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1166
Founded: Dec 06, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Aquaria » Mon Apr 18, 2022 2:05 am

Rep. Kakyoin: 'So I got a question to all member nations' and observers' representatives. What is your nation's official language? I guess we should decide the official language of the ULIBOR, so we can cooperate better.'
Vive la Republique. Vive le Communisme.
Aquaria Central Television: Orange Typhoon Signal Hoisted. All land and air public transports are suspended. | Severe Wind expected in Tokisaki. The Tanya Academy City is hosting the 18th Aqua Anime Expo for 1 week. Approximately 2.5 Million has visited the venue. | The Federal Space Bureau has announced the 'Liberate Mercury' Plan to send a space rover to Mercury for investigations.| Weaport: Tokisaki 18-23°C Severe Typhoon | Tanya: 16-19°C Typhoon| Leysritt: 19-21°C Typhoon

Do you need financial aid? Apply here.
Left-wing, Marxist, Leninist, Communist
Somewhat struggling to become not lazy.

User avatar
Islamic Holy Sites
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6678
Founded: Mar 20, 2021
Democratic Socialists

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:42 am

Janpia wrote:
State of Imperial Russia wrote:
"I'd have to rebuke you there. According to the Nuremberg Trials and all following trials involving crimes against humanity, wars of aggression have been classified as such. The Socialists, aided by the Janpian government, had forcably taken multiple high-value cities in an attempt to establish a socialist government in Visegrad."

Bazarov took out another document, highlighting questionable acts involving the socialists, including the use of guerilla tactics that threatened the survival of citizens in Warsaw. He slid it to Yakyoin.

A specific piece of evidence quoted a Visegradian report:



"I get that you're a socialist yourself, but you cannot simply ignore this. These...these are terrorist attacks!"



"I never said everyone here was monarchist, but this is not just about monarchy. This is about preserving the lives of the Visegradian people!"



Bazarov turned to the Janpian. He slammed his fist on the desk.

"Tipichnaya dzhanpianskaya chush'. You have no proof that the monarchist forces are linked to the fascists. After all, they'd fought against Orban in the first place! That doesn't justify your allies' crimes against the people either! Suicide attacks quite literally classify as terrorism!"


Rep. Koniyory:"Seems like you don't really know the history of Grande Germania aren't you? To summarize, they have committed war crimes which went unpunished. Such as the blue shirts on taiwan, the escapist fascist government, before the subsequent change to Visegrad Empire. Orban?"

Koniyory then chuckles and looks up, before looking back at him

Rep. Koniyory:"That fash is good as dead, thanks to us. Do I also need to remind you that the Republican soldiers have committed war crimes too? Mind if I call the Muqqadasian representative for him to elaborate?"

“We do not know whether the Republicans have committed war crimes just yet. We have a plan to investigate after the war ends.”
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREEDOM, DEMOCRACY, ISLAM
FREE PALESTINE
STAND WITH THE UKRAINIAN PEOPLE
Call me Muqaddasia.
Proud member of the GCN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of the (now defunct) UCA. Founder of the (now defunct) ICRD.
BREAKING NEWS: Galapagos war 4 might be coming | “Aursi among best Muqaddasi allies,”, says government official | Muqaddasi weapon industry expanding WIP

User avatar
Islamic Holy Sites
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6678
Founded: Mar 20, 2021
Democratic Socialists

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:43 am

The Aquaria wrote:Rep. Kakyoin: 'So I got a question to all member nations' and observers' representatives. What is your nation's official language? I guess we should decide the official language of the ULIBOR, so we can cooperate better.'

“Arabic, Farsi, Hebrew, Kurdish, Greek and Turkmen.”
Last edited by Islamic Holy Sites on Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREEDOM, DEMOCRACY, ISLAM
FREE PALESTINE
STAND WITH THE UKRAINIAN PEOPLE
Call me Muqaddasia.
Proud member of the GCN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of the (now defunct) UCA. Founder of the (now defunct) ICRD.
BREAKING NEWS: Galapagos war 4 might be coming | “Aursi among best Muqaddasi allies,”, says government official | Muqaddasi weapon industry expanding WIP

User avatar
The Aquaria
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1166
Founded: Dec 06, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Aquaria » Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:52 am

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:
The Aquaria wrote:Rep. Kakyoin: 'So I got a question to all member nations' and observers' representatives. What is your nation's official language? I guess we should decide the official language of the ULIBOR, so we can cooperate better.'

“Arabic, Farsi, Hebrew, Kurdish, Greek and Turkmen.”

'Which language does your citizen use most?'
Vive la Republique. Vive le Communisme.
Aquaria Central Television: Orange Typhoon Signal Hoisted. All land and air public transports are suspended. | Severe Wind expected in Tokisaki. The Tanya Academy City is hosting the 18th Aqua Anime Expo for 1 week. Approximately 2.5 Million has visited the venue. | The Federal Space Bureau has announced the 'Liberate Mercury' Plan to send a space rover to Mercury for investigations.| Weaport: Tokisaki 18-23°C Severe Typhoon | Tanya: 16-19°C Typhoon| Leysritt: 19-21°C Typhoon

Do you need financial aid? Apply here.
Left-wing, Marxist, Leninist, Communist
Somewhat struggling to become not lazy.

User avatar
Islamic Holy Sites
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6678
Founded: Mar 20, 2021
Democratic Socialists

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:53 am

The Aquaria wrote:
Islamic Holy Sites wrote:“Arabic, Farsi, Hebrew, Kurdish, Greek and Turkmen.”

'Which language does your citizen use most?'

“Arabic and Farsi.”
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREEDOM, DEMOCRACY, ISLAM
FREE PALESTINE
STAND WITH THE UKRAINIAN PEOPLE
Call me Muqaddasia.
Proud member of the GCN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of the (now defunct) UCA. Founder of the (now defunct) ICRD.
BREAKING NEWS: Galapagos war 4 might be coming | “Aursi among best Muqaddasi allies,”, says government official | Muqaddasi weapon industry expanding WIP

User avatar
The Aquaria
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1166
Founded: Dec 06, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Aquaria » Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:56 am

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:
The Aquaria wrote:'Which language does your citizen use most?'

“Arabic and Farsi.”

'I suggest taking Arabic since it is used by a lot of Central Eastern and Northern African places.'
Vive la Republique. Vive le Communisme.
Aquaria Central Television: Orange Typhoon Signal Hoisted. All land and air public transports are suspended. | Severe Wind expected in Tokisaki. The Tanya Academy City is hosting the 18th Aqua Anime Expo for 1 week. Approximately 2.5 Million has visited the venue. | The Federal Space Bureau has announced the 'Liberate Mercury' Plan to send a space rover to Mercury for investigations.| Weaport: Tokisaki 18-23°C Severe Typhoon | Tanya: 16-19°C Typhoon| Leysritt: 19-21°C Typhoon

Do you need financial aid? Apply here.
Left-wing, Marxist, Leninist, Communist
Somewhat struggling to become not lazy.

User avatar
Islamic Holy Sites
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6678
Founded: Mar 20, 2021
Democratic Socialists

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Mon Apr 18, 2022 4:02 am

The Aquaria wrote:
Islamic Holy Sites wrote:“Arabic and Farsi.”

'I suggest taking Arabic since it is used by a lot of Central Eastern and Northern African places.'

“Taking Arabic for what?”
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREEDOM, DEMOCRACY, ISLAM
FREE PALESTINE
STAND WITH THE UKRAINIAN PEOPLE
Call me Muqaddasia.
Proud member of the GCN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of the (now defunct) UCA. Founder of the (now defunct) ICRD.
BREAKING NEWS: Galapagos war 4 might be coming | “Aursi among best Muqaddasi allies,”, says government official | Muqaddasi weapon industry expanding WIP

User avatar
The Aquaria
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1166
Founded: Dec 06, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Aquaria » Mon Apr 18, 2022 4:04 am

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:
The Aquaria wrote:'I suggest taking Arabic since it is used by a lot of Central Eastern and Northern African places.'

“Taking Arabic for what?”

'As one of the official language. I am pretty sure it is quite a popular language. I suggest French as well.'
Vive la Republique. Vive le Communisme.
Aquaria Central Television: Orange Typhoon Signal Hoisted. All land and air public transports are suspended. | Severe Wind expected in Tokisaki. The Tanya Academy City is hosting the 18th Aqua Anime Expo for 1 week. Approximately 2.5 Million has visited the venue. | The Federal Space Bureau has announced the 'Liberate Mercury' Plan to send a space rover to Mercury for investigations.| Weaport: Tokisaki 18-23°C Severe Typhoon | Tanya: 16-19°C Typhoon| Leysritt: 19-21°C Typhoon

Do you need financial aid? Apply here.
Left-wing, Marxist, Leninist, Communist
Somewhat struggling to become not lazy.

User avatar
Islamic Holy Sites
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6678
Founded: Mar 20, 2021
Democratic Socialists

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Mon Apr 18, 2022 4:11 am

The Aquaria wrote:
Islamic Holy Sites wrote:“Taking Arabic for what?”

'As one of the official language. I am pretty sure it is quite a popular language. I suggest French as well.'

“English, Arabic, French, Spanish, Chinese, Russian, Hindi.”
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREEDOM, DEMOCRACY, ISLAM
FREE PALESTINE
STAND WITH THE UKRAINIAN PEOPLE
Call me Muqaddasia.
Proud member of the GCN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of the (now defunct) UCA. Founder of the (now defunct) ICRD.
BREAKING NEWS: Galapagos war 4 might be coming | “Aursi among best Muqaddasi allies,”, says government official | Muqaddasi weapon industry expanding WIP

User avatar
The Aquaria
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1166
Founded: Dec 06, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Aquaria » Mon Apr 18, 2022 4:13 am

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:
The Aquaria wrote:'As one of the official language. I am pretty sure it is quite a popular language. I suggest French as well.'

“English, Arabic, French, Spanish, Chinese, Russian, Hindi.”

OOC: Ah, the UN languages.

IC: 'Sure.'
Vive la Republique. Vive le Communisme.
Aquaria Central Television: Orange Typhoon Signal Hoisted. All land and air public transports are suspended. | Severe Wind expected in Tokisaki. The Tanya Academy City is hosting the 18th Aqua Anime Expo for 1 week. Approximately 2.5 Million has visited the venue. | The Federal Space Bureau has announced the 'Liberate Mercury' Plan to send a space rover to Mercury for investigations.| Weaport: Tokisaki 18-23°C Severe Typhoon | Tanya: 16-19°C Typhoon| Leysritt: 19-21°C Typhoon

Do you need financial aid? Apply here.
Left-wing, Marxist, Leninist, Communist
Somewhat struggling to become not lazy.

User avatar
Aursi
Minister
 
Posts: 2015
Founded: Nov 18, 2021
Father Knows Best State

Postby Aursi » Mon Apr 18, 2022 5:54 am

Toby Rastro: "Calm down Mr. Bazarov. You're not John Wisper, are you? John Wisper has been fired for misbehaviour. Having a grudge on someone is completely Ok. But please show it in Personal life. Don't mix the two together. And yes, I can confirm that they gave notices before bombing. But very few people got to see that. So if you ask me, they commited war crimes. But in Logic and Prooves are going towards Janpia."
Founder and Co-Founder of GENA, GADN and IAD. Member of IHC and MCA. Observer of B-V Pact.
All Hail Aursia.
Freedom, Democracy, Liberty
Aursian Embassy Program
Call me TDSA (The Democratic Sians of Aursi)
#NoToWar
Breaking News: Muqaddasia, the best ally a nation can have, Says Aursia; GENA the greatest Alliance, Says Awsaf.

User avatar
Republic Of Ludwigsburg
Diplomat
 
Posts: 703
Founded: Jun 26, 2021
Democratic Socialists

Postby Republic Of Ludwigsburg » Mon Apr 18, 2022 6:14 am

August arrives in the headquarters. He is jetlagged and tired. He goes and sits on his seat. He phones Schonbrunn telling him that he has arrived. "Finally" he says. "I spent to much time coming here". He leaves and goes to his hotel in Cylis.
Ludwigsburger Stock
SIS (State Industrial Stock)↑8.3%
LPS (Ludwigsburg Private Stock) ↓1.31%
LWU (Ludwigsburg Worker's Union) ↑15.3%

professional idiot
Friedrich Schonbrunn asks GDR to shove it

Politiscales: https://bit.ly/3tkNz5e
"Ideologies"? "Industrialization"? "Politics"? Joogadooga hit that stone on your head a bit to hard. Now let's go catch this snake
Pro: Social Democracy, EU, LGBTQ+ Rights, Labour Party, Ukraine
Anti: Fascism, State Capitalism, Stalinism, Tankies supporting Russia, Nazism,a

Asexual

User avatar
The United Penguin Commonwealth
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1769
Founded: Feb 01, 2022
Democratic Socialists

Postby The United Penguin Commonwealth » Mon Apr 18, 2022 6:31 am

The Aquaria wrote:Rep. Kakyoin: 'So I got a question to all member nations' and observers' representatives. What is your nation's official language? I guess we should decide the official language of the ULIBOR, so we can cooperate better.'


“Spanish, English, and Penguin”

Alignment: LibLeft
Ideology: Libertarian Social Democracy
8values: results
LeftValues: results
Compass: results
SapplyValues: results
InfValues: results

Heloin wrote:If your faith is hatred towards other people for being born a way then your faith isn’t worth a whole lot.

Kannap wrote:Gotta deny people are born gay because then you have to wrestle with the idea that if people are born gay then its by God's design and, if such, serves a God-given purpose and that doesn't mesh with God believing its a sin.

User avatar
The Aquaria
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1166
Founded: Dec 06, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Aquaria » Mon Apr 18, 2022 6:34 am

'Alright. English, Arabic, Bengali, Chinese, French, Hindi, Spanish, and Russian.'
Vive la Republique. Vive le Communisme.
Aquaria Central Television: Orange Typhoon Signal Hoisted. All land and air public transports are suspended. | Severe Wind expected in Tokisaki. The Tanya Academy City is hosting the 18th Aqua Anime Expo for 1 week. Approximately 2.5 Million has visited the venue. | The Federal Space Bureau has announced the 'Liberate Mercury' Plan to send a space rover to Mercury for investigations.| Weaport: Tokisaki 18-23°C Severe Typhoon | Tanya: 16-19°C Typhoon| Leysritt: 19-21°C Typhoon

Do you need financial aid? Apply here.
Left-wing, Marxist, Leninist, Communist
Somewhat struggling to become not lazy.

User avatar
Romanic Imperium
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1972
Founded: Dec 14, 2021
Father Knows Best State

Postby Romanic Imperium » Mon Apr 18, 2022 6:34 am

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:
The Aquaria wrote:'As one of the official language. I am pretty sure it is quite a popular language. I suggest French as well.'

“English, Arabic, French, Spanish, Chinese, Russian, Hindi.”


Out of this we have none. Though we have Latin, Italian, Swedish, and Egyptian
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

I lost a war and this is my punishment. God damnit

KTO and GCN are both evils. Each is as bad as the other. Proud IHC member

Most ns stats non canon

User avatar
The Aquaria
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1166
Founded: Dec 06, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Aquaria » Mon Apr 18, 2022 6:36 am

Romanic Imperium wrote:
Islamic Holy Sites wrote:“English, Arabic, French, Spanish, Chinese, Russian, Hindi.”


Out of this we have none. Though we have Latin, Italian, Swedish, and Egyptian

'I will be adding Italian.'
Vive la Republique. Vive le Communisme.
Aquaria Central Television: Orange Typhoon Signal Hoisted. All land and air public transports are suspended. | Severe Wind expected in Tokisaki. The Tanya Academy City is hosting the 18th Aqua Anime Expo for 1 week. Approximately 2.5 Million has visited the venue. | The Federal Space Bureau has announced the 'Liberate Mercury' Plan to send a space rover to Mercury for investigations.| Weaport: Tokisaki 18-23°C Severe Typhoon | Tanya: 16-19°C Typhoon| Leysritt: 19-21°C Typhoon

Do you need financial aid? Apply here.
Left-wing, Marxist, Leninist, Communist
Somewhat struggling to become not lazy.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads