NATION

PASSWORD

Operation Song Sparrow (IC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
North Kospean
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 22, 2021
Ex-Nation

Operation Song Sparrow (IC)

Postby North Kospean » Thu Mar 24, 2022 5:25 pm

The night sky over the Coldbreak Valley

The nights in North Kospean could be described as truly beautiful with such rugged untamed lands covering the majority of the country, the night skies sparkled with the endless worlds overhead and the milky way was always an impressive sight overhead. These descriptions were true especially in the southern part of the country which was a wilderness and least populated section of the nation. Tonight was a particularly splendid display of what lay beyond Earth and those on the ground might have stargazed for hours if what was about to occur wasn't on everyones mind.

Tonight was the start of Operation Song Sparrow, the ambitious plan to take back Coldbreak Valley and in the small town of Vixcloud a storm of North Kospean military personally were awaiting to be shuttled to combat. Combat that virtually none of the young soldiers had ever experienced and nerves ran high among the troops. Most joined to escape poverty that was all too common in mountainous republic and never dreamed of actual combat but nevertheless here they were about to fight a cult that would want them all dead. The commencing of Song Sparrow for the majority of soldiers would be in just one hour right as the time reached 0100 hours with the bombardment of Coldbreak Valley by a battery of MOD 56 howitzers and then a flood of troops would storm the first logging camp and secure the only reliable way out. This operation was intent on capturing every single Red Sky member, dead or alive. However, before this amassment could begin, the secret weapons of this operation would strike first, a coalition of special forces from around the globe were ready to strike and commence crippling blows to the cultist by the way of capturing Shaman Crushing Water while others softened up the numerous camps that dotted the valley.

This is where it begins to retake the valley....

Captain's Gap Logging Road

Under the cover of night the "Gray Bat" Squad of the North Kospean Special Operations Force (NKSOF) was slowly and carefully making its way down the overgrown dirt road that now looked to be just an animal path. The early spring weeds brushed upon the operatives as they looked into the valley, which seemed to be full of life. Faint glows of fires could be seen from their vantage point upon the ridge and distant chanting echoed through Coldbreak. While regular troops were worried about the upcoming battle the Gray Bats were an anomaly in the North Kospean Army. Refraining from showing nerves they were hellbent on one thing, to capture Crushing Water. Lead by Lt. Grivoel Tiyl a native to the Ghoul Mountains he and the rest of the men all recruited from the same area wanted peace to return to these lands and considered Crushing Water a blasphemous man of the lowest quality but regardless, they would do this mission right.

The Lt. lead the squad and an additional international special force spaced out behind them around 1km from where Crushing Water might be, which was the Red Sky Chapel, a monolith of a cabin that was easily spotted by the large bonfire in the front. It almost seemed too easy but anything could go wrong and as the night would progress things might go wrong....

Red Sky Chapel

Inside the crudely built cabin that had a large barren room in the middle and sprouted to right with bedrooms, was the man who started it all, Crushing Water. Now in his late fifties the man was tanned a dark bronze from years of rough living with a gray beard to sport the look of a mountain man. His hair was a dark black and reached beyond his shoulders without a single curl or twist in it while his eyes burned an amber brown. The Shaman or Great Shaman as his followers addressed him by was in the middle of barren room praying to the Gods like he always did to show him another sign that the Red Skies were coming. No one was allowed within the chapel during these hour long sessions as he yelped and danced like madman, clicking bones together to form crude beats. While the cultist had no idea the extent in which the North Kospean government was determined to destroy them, scouts had reported a buildup of troops in the area and like the Great Shaman always said, "He would talk to Gods about it and to be at peace with oneself." However, as the hours were approaching the start of Song Sparrow cultists in the far reaches of the valley were starting to worry, with the sound of convey approaching and just an overall sense of dread that something was coming.

One of these cultist that sensed an impending doom was the former Vlad Brumichin now known as Fire Grass, as all members were renamed by the Shaman. He was just 23 and recruited by the Great Shaman two years ago. The young man had an intense dislike for the government growing up in extreme poverty in the mountains, in his eyes the North Kospean government did nothing for him as his family died in an avalanche years ago while he was away chopping wood and now he sees the Red Sky as a new family. A family, the man did not want to be ripped apart by the government once again. Near his cabin along with a few other members the low but now noticeable noise of something happening in Vixcloud was too much to bare.

"I need to clear my mind... I'm going to Hermit Cave... sorry brothers I will be back soon." He said getting up from his fire.

"No need brother, we all need to pray. Just take this, bears have been spotted in the area." another cultist chimed in handing the man a TT-30 pistol.

With that he nodded and wished his brothers a farewell. The early spring was unusually warm with the night being a crispy 0 Celsius when the years before it would be well below that. However, it gave Fire Grass more of reason to go to his cave of peace... or so he thought...
A small, mountainous, Presidential Republic with weird things occasional happening.

Capital: Dradkar
Population: 503,487
Currency:Spirit Dollar, 1 NSD=100 North Kospean Spirit Dollars
Current President: Karl Vadosstol

Arpasia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 18, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Arpasia » Fri Mar 25, 2022 4:30 am

1 kilometer north of The Lost Fork

The two UH-40A Blackfoot Helicopters carrying SOMNUS unit

That night, the usual silence that befell Coldbreak Valley was suddenly broken by the thrumming sound of two UH-40A Blackfoot helicopters codenamed Transporteuse, make their way into the center of the valley near the Lost fork. Transporteuse 1 and Transporteuse 2 have been deployed by the half-beleaguered helicopter carrier AN Upper Sascony 2 hours ago, and has been ordered to deploy SOMNUS unit, lead by one Lance Colonel Jean-Yves Rigal 6 kilometers near the valley's eastern boundaries. The helicopter crew and soldiers of SOMNUS unit saw that there are virtually no signs of human life, meaning that no potential threats by any nearby Red Sky cultists were near the area to report to the rest of the enemy.

The pilots of Transporteuse 1, the lead helicopter, tells the other helicopter that they are not to land until they are given the all clear from nearby units, so one of Transporteuse 2 suggested contacting the squad leader of the nearby North Kospeanese unit and captain of the AN Upper Sascony. After some deliberation, Transporteuse 2's pilot then contacts the Captain of the Upper Sascony and the North Kospeanese squad leader, Lt. Grivoel Tiyl, following their transmissions, there were no immediate responses, the pilots of the two Blackfoots wait patiently.

Transporteuse 1 landing in the specified area, ready to deploy the ground unit

After the transmission made by the pilots of Transporteuse1 and 2 about their report and ask to be given the all clear, the Captain of the Upper Sascony and Lt. Grivoel Tiyl that no Red Sky members were near the landing zone and that they are ready to land and deploy, The Captain and the Lieutenant gives the all clear for Transporteuse1 and 2 to land.

The two Blackfoot helicopters then land in a small clearing in the vicinity of the valley, open their cabin doors and the entire SOMNUS unit and Lance Corporal Jean-Yves exit the helicopters and take up defensive positions near the two helicopters that are on the ground. After several seconds, the helicopters then take off again and heads west of the valley, leaving the ground unit behind. SOMNUS unit then advances east, following the Lost Fork creek, towards the center of the valley.
Ek Sê!, A Nation on Eastern Altropia, basically an Alternate Universe France.
NS Stats executed by M67 Rifle.
Le temps de Philippeaux: OrbOb satellite captures S.S Jiangxiao moored on pirate-controlled Nasrah coast. | Black Coast government fully transitions into military dictatorship virtually overnight. | 5.7 magnitude earthquake rocks western Norteagua and Cortina. | Arpasian ambassador to Sufistan disappears after going inside People's Council building.
Since those people have anime girls and whatnot on their flags, I decide to use him in my flag, and also, this is not Henry on my flag, it's Konrad and a marine.

Likes: Quailty Posts, F7, GE&T, Henry Stickmin, S-61R, UH-60.
Dislikes: Summies, Adbots, Slaver Nations, One-liners.

Soveiniesberg
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 17, 2021
Father Knows Best State

Postby Soveiniesberg » Fri Mar 25, 2022 3:31 pm

Around a kilometre and a half away from Lake Shan

"You, uhh, think this is a good idea?" a man said, to Miktovic. He would later be identified as Tim White.

"Yes." Miktovic says, looking around.

The water was barely audible, The trees rustled in the quiet breeze.

Everything seemed a bit... perfect. This place would be awesome for camping or maybe having a barbecue.

"Hope you all packed everything." Miktovic says, before chuckling a little bit

"Oh. Everyone look at this." one of the Soveinians says, He is Andrexei Telerov.

The Brotherhood of The Red Sky symbol is seen painted on a tree.
A city state on.. an island, where it's cold-as-all-balls.
a bit of info - NEEDS RETCON
COGCON LEVEL: 4
DEFCON LEVEL: 4
Minutes 'Till Midnight: 2 minutes

Kinda bored with NS lmao | Last upd. 4/6/24
My pillow's cold by the time I get home
Jzarovich News at Noon | Marrakanese terrorist attacks over the past 6 months "have risen significantly, I think." | Train crashes in Anolchiv-on-Schonmür, causing over "5 morbillion billion dollars in damages" | Rogylan Bahnz in press meeting says "We're nuking Marrakai, I swear, I'm so tired of them. We're gonna glass them." | Random box of crap falls off skyscraper in Ternyiev

Astares Amauricanum
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 30, 2020
Father Knows Best State

Postby Astares Amauricanum » Fri Mar 25, 2022 3:51 pm

Nightsky above Coldbreak Valley, Captain's Gap Road

As the cultist inside the valley do whatever cultists do before going to battle, and the two Arpasian helicopters Transporteuse 1 and Transporteuse 2 drop the SOMNUS guys north of the Lost Fork river, another couple of helicopters are arriving into the valley.

As part of Operation Song Sparrow, the Astarian Keiserlig Custos, or Imperial Guard, has deployed two squads of their 3rd Special Training Squadron, or Bodark Squadron. Squads Claymore and Hornet.
Arriving in the morning at Dradkar International Airport, the ten Tier One operatives, along with two MH-53K helicopters, were briefed one last time on the mission, before getting some rest before the night.

And now, as the helicopters carry them into the valley, Claymore and Hornet all have a smile on their faces. Ater all, this was not the first time they were engaged in a mission like this.
Back in 2018, they had been deployed to a similar valley in their own country, the Federalis Imperium of Astares Amauricanum. As part of the Green Night Operation, which goal was to get rid, or at least greatly reduce the occurence of devilish spirits and dangerous creatures happening in some parts of the country (the kind of stuff many consider just to be legends, but who are very tangible and real for many people in the Imperium), they had been deployed to a remote forest area where many dissapearances had happened.
What they did there remains classified to this day, but in the end, they got the job done.

Dressed in black clothes and tactical gear, NVGs mounted on their helmets and gas masks at the ready, the ten operatives, five in each large chopper, make one last check on their ATVs and their gear. In the first chopper, along with Hornet, an Astarian Wolf by the name of Radko barks happily as his masters do their final checks. The canine, along with his human partners, is more than ready for the battle ahead.

"Stallion 1, we're entering the valley, cutting all lights." says the pilot of the lead MH-53K on the radio to the North Kospean mission control.
"All right boys, 30 seconds, cutting all lights!" says the co-pilot from the cockpit to the five Bodark operatives, before indeed, all the lights in the cargo hold are shut off, only replaced by dim red lights, a usual sight in a military setting.
"Let's get this done." says Major Charles Rasterfelt, callsign Hornet One, to his colleagues. With a set of nods in reply, the four operatives do one last thing before getting on their ATVs: they all take a patch depicting a menacing Wolf Head from one of their cargo pants pockets and stick it on their left shoulder.

As the two helicopters now descend and open their rear ramp doors, the ten Bodarks start their ATVs engines, switch on their NVGs and radios. After checking the frequencies with his squad as well as Claymore on the other helicopters, Charles switches frequencies to call the North Kospean squad "Gray Bat".

"Gray Bat, this is Hornet 1, on the ground in ten seconds. On our way to the Red Sky Chapel once we're down. Will engage enemy combatants on the way if met. Out."

And so, as the two MH-53K finally touch down on the road, but do not land completely, the ten ATVs surge out of them, regrouping soon after the helicopters have risen back up.
"Semper Fidelis." says Hornet One to his nine brothers( and sister) in arms. All of them reply with a simple "Semper Invicta", therefore reciting the motto of the Astarian Keiserlig Custos.

With a final bark of Radko, who is currently strapped to Hornet's One ATV, the ten Astarians switch on the infrared headlights on their vehicles, before driving out of the road and into the forest, on their way to take out some cultists, their surroundings seen in the green color of their NVGs...
Last edited by Astares Amauricanum on Wed May 11, 2022 5:16 am, edited 3 times in total.
Embassy Program
I don't use NS stats
Change rate: 1 Imperial Covin = 1.86 NSD

Member of: GFTC, IPDA, WHO
A 15.833 civilization, according to this index.
A 1.1428 civilization, according to this one
Nation ranked 8/10 according to this scale

GreatOceania
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 25, 2021
Libertarian Police State

Postby GreatOceania » Fri Mar 25, 2022 6:15 pm

Somewhere north of the Lost fork and south of the vucloud logging road
"I should've put in a transfer to a goddamn penal battalion if I knew I'm gonna be dealing with cultists"

---------------------------------------------------
The quiet Kospean valley was disturbed by the sound of an Oceanian Mi-8 helicopter nicknamed "Mother Cockatoo" although while it was dark the moonlight did allow it to show some parts of nose art of the screaming bird that was drawn onto the chopper. In the helicopter was Burek-4 a 14-man squad sent by the EOSDRT to go help deal with the cult that was spotted in North Kospean and if they could recover some of the stuff that could be considered valuable. They were briefed on the helicopter about their mission and how it would be like any job from the EOSDRT

Music filled the cockpit while the pilot jammed to the song that was playing while making sure they didn't crash due to how dark it was. after minutes of flying they managed to arrive in the valley.

"Wakey wakey we are almost there I'm gonna drop you guys off just north of the Lost Fork let's hurry this up I'm gonna be real piss if my favorite joint doesn't have any ribs for sale" the pilot yelled before switching to radio channels to contact North Kospean forces "this is Mother Cockatoo we have entered the valley do not shoot us down please"

Making sure no Red Sky members were down there the chopper landed and the back door of the chopper opened up
"Alrighty now all of you guys get the hell out of my helicopter we'll come by once in a while to drop stuff off or something" the flight engineer yelled. The troops of Burek-4 got their stuff together flipped down their PNV-17E nvgs and hurried out of the helicopter spreading out to and covering every area after the helicopter left John gave out their plan.

"men we gonna begin the hike eastward into the valley and seek and destroy any Red Sky bases and cultists try not to mistake friendlies for cultist I don't wanna piss off anyone but the cultist."

"I'll try not but having to constantly see things in green in these things gonna real hard" Dimas commented

"Sorry but we what we got on hand gonna have to make do with them" Bogdan replied

"Everyone shut up t I don't wanna alert the cultists just yet," John said shutting everyone up "Now let's get going"

So the poor blokes of Burek-4 started walking and one by one they disappeared into the forest only thing they could see is 1st gen green that their goggles produced.

Sky Reavers
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 18, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Sky Reavers » Sat Mar 26, 2022 6:57 am

Somwhere near Lost Fork and Lake Shan

A VTOL appeared flying quickly through the starlet nightly sky. Inside, it's pilot jammed to the loud metal song and looked around, trying to find a sweet landing post, where there are no cultists around. Or at very least, not too many of them. Hard to do this at night, but not impossible.

-"Here we are, dudes! We drink, we fight, then we kill and loot any cultist we find. Of course, after that, we gather and party! Oh, and we gonna have a lavish one, if we bag that Crushing Water shaman and get reward for his sorry ass. We are fightin' them at night. A golden time, when we are partyin', so these dudes are just prey. Don't get too cocky though, it's hard to party not in one piece."-Liam Graham says, as he adjusts his bulletproof vest and spiked metal shoulderguard. According to him, they look nice with his black t-shirt. He then ties his dreadlocks into a ponytail and puts his NVG on. -"Ya'll wanna do the same, ain't pleasant to bump into a tree."

-"So, it's gonna be a long night ahead. But the reward looks nice. Either way, these bastardos killed several our hikers, and now, they gonna pay! Let's see, how they will fight someone tougher than tourists. Wonder, what loot we can find..."-Violet, a woman with half buzzed, purple long hair says, as she finishes her cigarette. She admired her hi-tech style tattoo on her right arm and started to sharpen her katana.

-"My bet is a bunch of occult thingies, that can fetch some booze money if ya' sell them to collectors. Or perhaps, they can just decorate home, like some exotic trophy. Maybe, they got something from gold, ivory, or sliver? But... I suppose, their sect leader costs more."-Answers a guy, who looks like some beach goer with armor.

Wandering Wreckers adjusted their armor, checked their weapons and radios. They also decided to enjoy some drinks, thinking, that going into a cultist infested valley sober is a no-no. Soon, pilot finds a spot and VTOL lands somewhere near Lost Fork, from where ten Sky Reavers, who looks like a mix of cowboys, punks, metalheads, and frat bros on vacation, wearing a mix of tactical gear with Mad Max style armor. Underdressed as usual, yet they don't exactly look bothered by cold.

-"Alright, here is the plan. We go to the lake, and then to loot the Chapel, while VTOL will remain in the vicinity and help us if needed. With supplies, relocation or perhaps fire support. All clear? Now, let's check the perimeter and make our way to the Chapel."-Liam says, as he loads his M-16, and then tunes to Grey Bat frequency -"Yo, Grey Bat dudes. Wanderin' Wreckers, deployed. Gonna head' east. To Red Sky Chapel, gonna kill cultists if we see them. Out."
Last edited by Sky Reavers on Thu Mar 31, 2022 1:43 am, edited 4 times in total.
Sky Reavers are retconned Skyhooked. A bunch of crazy, wild everpartying semi-anarchists, who are resistant to cold, heat and diseases, can can proccess booze like hell. MT/PMT tech. Wanna know more or have a request? It's here: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=505973

Remember, the fact, that we are semi-anarchy doesn't mena, that ya' can go around and rob random people. We still got law and order, loose as they are.

Arpasia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Arpasia » Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:31 am

3.5 Kilometers west of Coldbreak Valley

Transporteuse 1 and 2 scouring the edges of the valley

Following the deployment of SOMNUS unit, the two Blackfoot helicopters Transporteuse 1 and Transporteuse 2 begin scouting the valley's outer rim while the units from other countries have begun to set foot on the wretched valley and begin the operation. "So, we're going to do a full circle around the valley, but we don't want to alert those damn Red Sky bastards for sure. We'll scan the valley's perimeter at about three kilos away from it, is that clear?" Transporteuse 1's pilot, Lieutenant Eugène Jaccoud began, "Alright!" Transporteuse 2's pilot responded "Yes, sir" door gunner Rémy Barrault responds. And with that, Transporteuse 1 and 2 begin their aerial survey of the valley, leaving SOMNUS unit on the ground.

Door gunner Rémy looking out the helicopter's window

"Woah, look!" Rémy the door gunner shouted over the intercom, "other choppers! must be our backup, I believe, is it?" he questioned as he gazed in astonishment through his night vision goggles at the landing aircraft, "Uhhh.... sure, those are on our side" Lieutenant Eugène answered. Rémy gazes at the two giant MH-53Ks "Are those Condors, cap?" Rémy asked, "Nope, King Stallions, they call it", the lieutenant's answer was cut off by the transmission coming from one of the MH-53Ks "King Stallion 1 to Transporteuse 1 and 2, is everything alright?". "This is Transporteuse 1, we are doing fine, we've successfully deployed SOMNUS unit" Eugène responds to the pilot, "Nice, we'll be keeping touch with you soon" the King Stallion's pilot then ends the conversation. The two Blackfoots then resume their patrol of the valley's rim.
Last edited by Arpasia on Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Le temps de Philippeaux: OrbOb satellite captures S.S Jiangxiao moored on pirate-controlled Nasrah coast. | Black Coast government fully transitions into military dictatorship virtually overnight. | 5.7 magnitude earthquake rocks western Norteagua and Cortina. | Arpasian ambassador to Sufistan disappears after going inside People's Council building.
Since those people have anime girls and whatnot on their flags, I decide to use him in my flag, and also, this is not Henry on my flag, it's Konrad and a marine.

Karazicu
Envoy

Founded: Feb 08, 2022
Father Knows Best State

Postby Karazicu » Sat Mar 26, 2022 10:54 am

(SIC)
Spezistasi Base of Operations

It seemed as if it would be yet another uneventful day in the base of operations for the Spezistasi. There was nothing especially unusual nor too interesting going on. This was especially true of the Foreign Investigations unit, who examined certain happenings that happen far away from home, and perhaps intervening in them. But Karazicu has for a rather long time operated under a policy of non-interventionism; in general they didn't really care too much about what happened in other countries, believing that they are no more than ordinary events that Karazicu doesn't really have a reason to intervene in. The last notable operation they have performed was most likely in the late 1990s in the former Yugoslavia after the Retaking, but after that the Spezistasi has only really been used for some more troublesome internal affairs and perhaps dealing with a few troublesome foreigners. But, considering some of the out of the ordinary events going on in North Kospean, they might get some actual action for once...

A small, humble squad of 12 Spezistasi operatives were sitting about their barracks, minding their own business, not doing much. They didn't get to see much action, apart from having to deal with some pesky foreigners in other countries every now and then. But, they would be one of the few people about that might actually get to deal more with just a few people that the Polistasi decided they don't like.

One person belonging to this squad was sitting at a computer station when they saw this message:

SPEZISTASI
Foreign Investigations Unit

Briefing
Anomalous Activity: North Kospean

ATTENTION SPEZISTASI OPERATIVES:

There have been reports of anomalous activity in a certain valley in North Kospea. Although we usually stray away from most foreign affairs, these particular events have drawn our attention considering the fact that the events that have happened is out of the ordinary. We have no intelligence on the nature of these happenings other than where it is occurring and who could be doing these activities. These events may represent an opportunity to obtain assets that could be of use to us. We will send down some agents to infiltrate the group perpetuating these activities before we decide what to do next. Be advised that we are coming in completely unannounced, and as such North Kospean soldiers or other squads sent down from other nations may engage you as unidentified personnel. Squads participating in this operation are to head down to the briefing room at once.

Upon reading this, the soldier that read this message said to his comrades, "Well then, my friends, it seems like we might get to do something other than sitting around all day."

So they dusted off their KP1 rifles, and made their way to the briefing room, where they would be filled in on their duties.

Meanwhile in the Coldbreak Valley

One Spezistasi agent dressed in civilian clothing was on his way to infiltrate some group out in the North Kospean valley. Who it was, he did not know, nor did his fellow comrades back home. They only what they did. And it was for why he didn't know is why he was going in; to find out who they were and how they worked, and gaining intelligence that the old mates back home could use.

As he explored the valley to find the group he was looking for, he'd find some unusual marking on a tree. It seemed to be a sort of red sun, made from ink. Or at least that's what he hoped. And, in the distance, he'd also notice a sort of camp set up. He took a quick walk towards it to see what was about it...

Meanwhile another Spezistasi agent was well on their way to see if they can infiltrate their way into the ranks of the North Kospean. But how would he would do it is still yet to be known.
Last edited by Karazicu on Fri Apr 01, 2022 9:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ESAK
INDEPENDENT STATE OF KARAZICU - ANEKARTITO DRSAVA KARAZIA
ΕΣΑΚ
14:26:12
"Με Εργατη, Αγροτη, και πρωτο τον Στρατιωτη."
 ΚΕΡ:  Αντιμετωπιζουμε τεχνικες δυσκολιες. Παρακαλω αναμεινατε...

Summary: When anarchy struck a Mediterranean island, its military & police took over in a junta, making a new order to prevent it by any and all means.
My Name: funny serbian war criminal xdd
Flag: jc3 reference

new lore and it's just a bunch of blue flowers
tgs open

Arpasia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Arpasia » Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:22 pm

/bûmp

North Kospean
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby North Kospean » Tue Mar 29, 2022 8:29 pm

Coldbreak Valley

The roar of the helicopters from the nations of Arpasia and GreatOcenia stirred the cultists closest to the Lost Fork and Lake Shan area into an immediate frenzy towards the noise. While a majority of the Red Sky members were in the Eastern most section of the valley a few of the newest members were banned from the cabins having to "prove" themselves to the brotherhood by living near the bodies of the water. This also provided the cult with a frontal guard to prepare a defense. These guards were fanatical in proving themselves and instantly prepared for battle with the suspected trespassers. They came from makeshift camps with small fires in the middle and were armed with small arms mostly consisting of the SKS rifle. Most wore plain warm clothing for the nights while its main leader of the battlegroup Ground Thistle had a painted red police vest on.

Between themselves chatter of Gods and the Sky could be heard as they rummaged through the woods into the special forces teams the teams would have to prepare quickly to avoid ten bloodthirsty rebels from firing upon them...

Soveiniesberg wrote:Around a kilometre and a half away from Lake Shan

"You, uhh, think this is a good idea?" a man said, to Miktovic. He would later be identified as Tim White.

"Yes." Miktovic says, looking around.

The water was barely audible, The trees rustled in the quiet breeze.

Everything seemed a bit... perfect. This place would be awesome for camping or maybe having a barbecue.

"Hope you all packed everything." Miktovic says, before chuckling a little bit

"Oh. Everyone look at this." one of the Soveinians says, He is Andrexei Telerov.

The Brotherhood of The Red Sky symbol is seen painted on a tree.

A small camp could be seen far into the wood near Lake Shan and quickly shadow figures moved towards the opposite side of this special forces team towards the other two intruders. However, still in this little camp made of stolen gear and salvaged items a sentry awaited his comrades at the camp. Armed with a TT pistol the old man perhaps 60 years of age was bewildered by the site of an actually invasion by the North Kospean government and was hoping that the forces could be pushed back by his comrades. Little did he know of another team in the area...

Gray Bat Squad

From their nearing the end of the Captain's Gap Road the team heard the helicopters of the international forces leaving the area

"No... too damn early." Lt. Tiyl hissed too himself hearing this unexpected noise.

"We need to hurry now to the Red Chapel. Radio Hornet 1 tell them to we are proceeding to the target immediately and to cover our rear." The Lt. said quietly and with that the squad carried on, worried that they would fail the mission now that the cultist were being stirred up in different areas. Each member with its AS Val rifles in hand quickly moved along the treacherous road towards the end where the ridge tapered down at a 90 degree angle until it reached level ground with the valley floor. The team would then follow an old pathway through youngish pine trees planted by the former mining company until it reached the Chapel where the team expected to engage the enemy.

Meanwhile, Fire Grass the young cult member was reaching his destination at the cave, which was very close the Gap road. However, he paid no mind to this and instead sat upon a rock at the entrance of the cave and began to meditate. All of its members were taught by Crushing Water to meditate to combat any worry or doubt for the Red Sky and the young man was completely engrossed with the teachings. Around the mouth of the cave was an effigy to a God by the name of Fuitoplo (God of the Dark Caves) and scribbled symbols depicted to the Red Sky on many of the larger rocks. The young man was finishing his first set when something caught his attention, the quiet sound of boots and gear from up top the ridge...
A small, mountainous, Presidential Republic with weird things occasional happening.

North Kospean
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby North Kospean » Wed Mar 30, 2022 6:15 pm

Gray Bat Squad nearing Red Chapel

Fire Grass looked on in horror as the figures above the ridge came closer to the bottom. Through the pines and vegetation it was obvious these bulky shapes are not his brothers but instead the very thing his Shaman had taught him was destroying the world and his culture. The epitome of the governments ignorance to its true path but for a moment the young man felt nothing but fear. While he couldn't tell exactly what the troops were decked in, it was obvious they were loaded to the teeth and even a grunt like him could realize what a squad like this was planning on doing. With trembling hands the man grabbed his pistol that rested next to him and quietly pushed through the trees towards the group. Fire Grass was at an obvious disadvantage and he knew that but he did have one way at getting to the squad. If he darted to the right he would be out of sight due to the thick foliage and trees, and if he waited he could be within a meter or two of the troops once they came down the ridge.

Still shaking with fear but poisoned with the words of the Great Shaman, Fire Grass embraced his destiny and knew he had to warn the others and take a few with him to the next world. As quiet as he could possibly be, the man ran to a large Northern Pine hidden by a few smaller ones in the front. For moments he waited as the boots came closer and closer and then...

"DIE HEATHENS!!!"

He yelled with all his might coming from the left side tree. The figures turned instantly to the man and before a single bullet could fly from his pistol the squad opened a horribly concentrated firing from their service weapons. Ripping bark from the nearby trees and giving Fire Grass splinters as projectile tree bits flew at him he quickly ducked back behind his cover to recover.

"No...no...no.." He said to himself as the gunfire ended and the noise of a boots rushing back up the ridge filled his ringing ears. Fire Grass felt humiliated but would not give up yet. The cultist once again poked his weapon out of the cover this time to the right, and fired blindly towards the direction of the noise.

POP! POP!

It was all he could get out before dropping the pistol as he felt the nightmarishly warm feeling of a bullet into his stomach. "UGH" He spouted out before dropping to ground. Little did he know he would be the first casualty of Operation Fire Grass.

Meanwhile, the Gray Bat squad ran up the ridge to take up defensive positions not knowing the true numbers of the enemy it was safer up here then in the valley.

"Hornet 1 Hornet 1 this Gray Bat squad we have just engaged the enemy. We need backup immediately. Currently located within 1/2 kilometer in front of you. Please be advised we expect incoming combatants. I repeat.."
The radio operative spoke as Lt. Tiyl and the rest of his squad readied for combat and combat they would get as the gunfire had alerted the majority of the Red Sky of their presence.

Sky Reavers
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 18, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Sky Reavers » Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:02 am

Ten Sky Reavers headed to the Chapel, imagining the loot they might claim if they get there fast enough -"Alright, dudes! We should move fast, glory awaits us if we capture or kill that shaman bastardo! Loot ain't exactly patient either! And... while we are here, we gonna strike at cultists if we see them. No need to leave them,so they could surround us later."-Liam said and after some thinking, he decided to split his squad in two groups of five. These two groups would still move relatively close to eachother, so they could help eachother out, should such a need arise. This was intended to not only be able to observe more territory, but also if they encounter cultists, they would attack them from two different flanks. If lucky with direction, they could even catch them in a crossfire and try to dispatch them quickly, with minimum delay.

-"Alright, dudes. Keep your heads on swivel and watch for cultists, if we kill them, there will be less of them to fight in future. They ain't no necromancers, so won't have to kill twice. Plus, they are lootable. Remember the plan - We strike from two sides. When attack, we first wound one, his pals gonna come for rescue, and that's when we sandwich them. Mmmm... sandwich. Everyone's ready? Cuz we got some company to test this tactic on. Gotta do this, or else they gonna bite us in the ass later."-Liam says, as he observes a group of cultists, rummaging through the woods. At least they look like cultists, according to descriptions, which were provided earlier.

Now, Wandering wreckers have decided to strike from two direction. Their opening move was to shoot one of the cultists and wound him. After that, they would strike: Two groups would fire from different direction. Liam with his assault rifle, and three sharpshooters would take off the individual explosed cultists, while the rest provided covering and surpressive fire, like Violet with her UZI. If cultists don't disperse quickly enough, Wreckers would lob two or three frag grenades at them. But not just all grenades at the center, they would throw them in a such way, that they land in different spots and thus it's harder to take cover from them all. The goal is to dispatch the cultists ASAP and then proceed further.
Last edited by Sky Reavers on Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
Sky Reavers are retconned Skyhooked. A bunch of crazy, wild everpartying semi-anarchists, who are resistant to cold, heat and diseases, can can proccess booze like hell. MT/PMT tech. Wanna know more or have a request? It's here: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=505973

Remember, the fact, that we are semi-anarchy doesn't mena, that ya' can go around and rob random people. We still got law and order, loose as they are.

Astares Amauricanum
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Postby Astares Amauricanum » Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:27 pm

After a few minutes of driving slowly inside the forest, both to not attract the attention of nearby cultists (and possible dangerous fauna) with the sound of their engines, and because of the rough terrain, Claymore and Hornet squads make a pause to assess the situation.

"Satellite uplink shows that other units have been deployed in the valley, mostly near the Lost Fork and Lake Shan. No combat engaged so far according to radio transmissions." says Claymore 1 to his colleague Hornet 1, the former being qualified as an engineer, he has been made responsible of radio and intelligence monitoring for the operation.

"Good. Any news from Gray Bat?" asks the Major to his subbordinate.

"Yup, they just told us they are proceeding as fast as possible to the Red Sky Chapel, and they ask us to cover their rear."

"Seems to me that these guys have their heart at the right place, but are still a bit rookies. Even if the operation has started a bit earlier, it won't change much if they charge straight to the objective without precautions. I hope they won't get hurt before the main even has truly started." says Claymore 2 with a sigh, the only female in the group being the medic of her squad.

"Well, if it happens, you'll heal them nicely, right? Nothing like a gentle, feminine touch to get a man back on his feet." says Hornet 3 with a small laugh behind his balaclava. In answer, Claymore 2 just flips him the finger.

As the Astarians prepare to continue their advance, their thoughts are suddenly interrupted by the distant sounds of gunfire, first loud ones seemingly coming from a pistol, then more muffled ones in quick succession. A few more loud shots, then the voice of the Gray Bat's radioman fills their earpieces.

"Hornet 1 Hornet 1 this is Gray Bat squad we have just engaged the enemy. We need backup immediately. Currently located within 1/2 kilometer in front of you. Please be advised we expect incoming combatants. I repeat..."

"Shit! Everyone go loud! Stealth is not on the table now!" orders Hornet 1 to his team.

"Aye!" exclaims the nine other Bodarks as one, while Radko barks in approval.

"Gray Bat, this is Claymore 1, solid copy. Hang tight, we're coming in hot. ETA less than 1 minute." says the Astarian squad leader, before the ten ATVs suddenly roar, their drivers revving on the gas as they accelerate towards their objective, the cautious and slow approach now transformed into a fast and loud support mission. As they drive, the ten Astarians constantly move from side to side to avoid the various obstacles that could make them fall from their metallic steeds, be they branches, etc.

30 seconds later...
The ten Astarians, having switched for all their drive between the magnetic, thermal and Night Vision settings on their helmet lens linked to their HUD shades, are now nearing the ridge where Gray Bat has taken a defensive position. But suddenly, various human shapes are revealed though their thermal and magnetic lenses, the latter setting allowing the Bodarks to see that the humans facing them are armed.

"Contact front!" yells Hornet 4 on the radio, as he ended up driving in front of the group. "Ten bogeys, all armed!"

As he finishes his sentence, he, along with the others, witness the ten shapes starting to open fire on Gray Bat's position. Now about fifty meters away on the right of the cultists, Hornet One tells his group t stop, before nodding to Hornet 5 and Claymore 3. With a look to each other, the two heavy weapons specialists check the two Stoner LMGs mounted on their ATVs, before taking position.

Suddenly, the shots from the cultists are drowned in the rapid fire of the two Astarian LMGs, as tracer rounds find their way in the Red Sky follower's flesh, tearing it apart. With shorts but precise bursts, the two Astarians make short work of the cultists.
Once everyone of them are down, the rest of the group advance.

"Gray Bat, this is Hornet 1." says the Astarian Major on the radio to the north Kospeans. "I hope all of you are okay. I don't know what you've done to kick the Hornet's nest, but you surely succeeded.
Anyway, if you want, come down from your ridge ASAP and get on the ATVs with us. We need to hit the Chapel fast now that the operation is underway.
So?" finishes Hornet 1 as he looks up towards the ridge, his NVGs, showing him the green-tinted form of the Gray Bat operators...
Last edited by Astares Amauricanum on Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Embassy Program
I don't use NS stats

North Kospean
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby North Kospean » Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:03 pm

Astares Amauricanum wrote:After a few minutes of driving slowly inside the forest, both to not attract the attention of nearby cultists (and possible dangerous fauna) with the sound of their engines, and because of the rough terrain, Claymore and Hornet squads make a pause to assess the situation.

"Satellite uplink shows that other units have been deployed in the valley, mostly near the Lost Fork and Lake Shan. No combat engaged so far according to radio transmissions." says Claymore 1 to his colleague Hornet 1, the former being qualified as an engineer, he has been made responsible of radio and intelligence monitoring for the operation.

"Good. Any news from Gray Bat?" asks the Major to his subbordinate.

"Yup, they just told us they are proceeding as fast as possible to the Red Sky Chapel, and they ask us to cover their rear."

"Seems to me that these guys have their heart at the right place, but are still a bit rookies. Even if the operation has started a bit earlier, it won't change much if they charge straight to the objective without precautions. I hope they won't get hurt before the main even has truly started." says Claymore 2 with a sigh, the only female in the group being the medic of her squad.

"Well, if it happens, you'll heal them nicely, right? Nothing like a gentle, feminine touch to get a man back on his feet." says Hornet 3 with a small laugh behind his balaclava. In answer, Claymore 2 just flips him the finger.

As the Astarians prepare to continue their advance, their thoughts are suddenly interrupted by the distant sounds of gunfire, first loud ones seemingly coming from a pistol, then more muffled ones in quick succession. A few more loud shots, then the voice of the Gray Bat's radioman fills their earpieces.

"Hornet 1 Hornet 1 this is Gray Bat squad we have just engaged the enemy. We need backup immediately. Currently located within 1/2 kilometer in front of you. Please be advised we expect incoming combatants. I repeat..."

"Shit! Everyone go loud! Stealth is not on the table now!" orders Hornet 1 to his team.

"Aye!" exclaims the nine other Bodarks as one, while Radko barks in approval.

"Gray Bat, this is Claymore 1, solid copy. Hang tight, we're coming in hot. ETA less than 1 minute." says the Astarian squad leader, before the ten ATVs suddenly roar, their drivers revving on the gas as they accelerate towards their objective, the cautious and slow approach now transformed into a fast and loud support mission. As they drive, the ten Astarians constantly move from side to side to avoid the various obstacles that could make them fall from their metallic steeds, be they branches, etc.

30 seconds later...
The ten Astarians, having switched for all their drive between the magnetic, thermal and Night Vision settings on their helmet lens linked to their HUD shades, are now nearing the ridge where Gray Bat has taken a defensive position. But suddenly, various human shapes are revealed though their thermal and magnetic lenses, the latter setting allowing the Bodarks to see that the humans facing them are armed.

"Contact front!" yells Hornet 4 on the radio, as he ended up driving in front of the group. "Ten bogeys, all armed!"

As he finishes his sentence, he, along with the others, witness the ten shapes starting to open fire on Gray Bat's position. Now about fifty meters away on the right of the cultists, Hornet One tells his group t stop, before nodding to Hornet 5 and Claymore 3. With a look to each other, the two heavy weapons specialists check the two Stoner LMGs mounted on their ATVs, before taking position.

Suddenly, the shots from the cultists are drowned in the rapid fire of the two Astarian LMGs, as tracer rounds find their way in the Red Sky follower's flesh, tearing it apart. With shorts but precise bursts, the two Astarians make short work of the cultists.
Once everyone of them are down, the rest of the group advance.

"Gray Bat, this is Hornet 1." says the Astarian Major on the radio to the north Kospeans. "I hope all of you are okay. I don't know what you've done to kick the Hornet's nest, but you surely succeeded.
Anyway, if you want, come down from your ridge ASAP and get on the ATVs with us. We need to hit the Chapel fast now that the operation is underway.
So?" finishes Hornet 1 as he looks up towards the ridge, his NVGs, showing him the green-tinted form of the Gray Bat operators...

As the Bats awaited for backup a storm of boots and clanking came from forest. It was the Red Sky. It was more frontal guards and those awake at such a dreadful hour with numerous weapons and gear, not one member looked alike but they did all feel the same, to destroy the team that dared to enter this valley. A rage of bullets starting kicking up dirt around the team and the Gray Bats let loose a nasty barrage of ammunition down into the dark forest floor. However, the amassing force was starting oppress the team when suddenly, the sweet sound of a LMG came roaring through scattering the cultist and killing the rest.

"Thank the Gods.." LT. Tiyl muttered reloading his weapon and listing to the transmission from the team.

"Some random lackey from the woods surprised us... I know a bit... unprofessional. However, we will gladly ride with you to the Chapel, Crushing Water has to be caught or this is just going to start again." The commander said as they rushed down the ridge to meet the allied nation. The contrast between the two was noticeable, the North Kospeans with uniforms from the early 2000s, copied soviet helmets, and cheapish night vision googles compared to the highly advanced gear of their heroes. It was a bit of shame for the Gray Bats who prided themselves at the top of military but truly in a nation of just over half-million people they were. Regardless both of these teams had one objective to capture the man who had caused all this terror...

Red Sky Chapel

"And so it appears the heathens have appeared." Crushing Water said as his underlings frantically came into his chamber to warn of the attack.

"Pathetic, truly this is what the government does to a herald of the truth." He said in a disgusted voice and thought for a moment before continuing," We grow and they are afraid...very afraid... for that I must keep going and soon are heavenly kingdom will topple this regime." The man then grabbed a few items of religious importance, while his followers dared not to interrupt the man in his continued speech, " My dear brother Howling River, you must hold the line here. Give the dogs something to die for. I promise you brother you will be awarded by the Gods for this act." The Shaman said turning and pointing at the large man in the middle of the group.

"I will." The man said and directed the rest to leave the shaman to pack. This man was Howling River, a former soldier in the army and the most competent with violent actions had been one of Crushing Waters prizes of worshiping convincing the family man to leave it all behind and cave into a primal fear of the unknown.

When they went outside he ordered around 35 members to prepare positions around the chapel and another 5 to protect the Shaman and leave the valley by taking the North Cave which unknown to the attacking force lead out the valley. With a Browning .50 cal machine gun in place they awaited the incoming enemy....

Astares Amauricanum
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Postby Astares Amauricanum » Wed Apr 06, 2022 2:43 pm

As the Bats awaited for backup a storm of boots and clanking came from forest. It was the Red Sky. It was more frontal guards and those awake at such a dreadful hour with numerous weapons and gear, not one member looked alike but they did all feel the same, to destroy the team that dared to enter this valley. A rage of bullets starting kicking up dirt around the team and the Gray Bats let loose a nasty barrage of ammunition down into the dark forest floor. However, the amassing force was starting oppress the team when suddenly, the sweet sound of a LMG came roaring through scattering the cultist and killing the rest.

"Thank the Gods.." LT. Tiyl muttered reloading his weapon and listing to the transmission from the team.

"Some random lackey from the woods surprised us... I know a bit... unprofessional. However, we will gladly ride with you to the Chapel, Crushing Water has to be caught or this is just going to start again." The commander said as they rushed down the ridge to meet the allied nation. The contrast between the two was noticeable, the North Kospeans with uniforms from the early 2000s, copied soviet helmets, and cheapish night vision googles compared to the highly advanced gear of their heroes. It was a bit of shame for the Gray Bats who prided themselves at the top of military but truly in a nation of just over half-million people they were. Regardless both of these teams had one objective to capture the man who had caused all this terror...

Red Sky Chapel

"And so it appears the heathens have appeared." Crushing Water said as his underlings frantically came into his chamber to warn of the attack.

"Pathetic, truly this is what the government does to a herald of the truth." He said in a disgusted voice and thought for a moment before continuing," We grow and they are afraid...very afraid... for that I must keep going and soon are heavenly kingdom will topple this regime." The man then grabbed a few items of religious importance, while his followers dared not to interrupt the man in his continued speech, " My dear brother Howling River, you must hold the line here. Give the dogs something to die for. I promise you brother you will be awarded by the Gods for this act." The Shaman said turning and pointing at the large man in the middle of the group.

"I will." The man said and directed the rest to leave the shaman to pack. This man was Howling River, a former soldier in the army and the most competent with violent actions had been one of Crushing Waters prizes of worshiping convincing the family man to leave it all behind and cave into a primal fear of the unknown.

When they went outside he ordered around 35 members to prepare positions around the chapel and another 5 to protect the Shaman and leave the valley by taking the North Cave which unknown to the attacking force lead out the valley. With a Browning .50 cal machine gun in place they awaited the incoming enemy....

"Then let's not wait any further." replies Hornet 1 as he takes Tiyl hand and help him sit behind him on the ATV. Meanwhile, other members of Hornet and Claymore help the other Gray Bats do the same.
The Astarians didn't miss the difference of the gear quality between them and the North Kospeans, but didn't thought much about it. In their heart and guts, they felt that the mind of the operators were in the right place.
And little did the Kospeans know, was that back home, in higher places, a decision had been made, once the operation was over, to deepen the relation between the two countries, especially the military aspect, with one thing being the gift of various pieces of advanced equipment, such as quad-eye NVGs. Although these equipments were all second-hand, having been used by various special forces, they had been repaired and reconditionned as good as new.

As the group prepares to continue on their way, Hornet 3 takes a small UAV from a bag on his ATV, then launches it in the air. Immediatly, the drone unfolds and starts hovering above the group, the quick rotation sound of his propellers not being very audible, even in the silence of the forest surrounding them.

"Low IR UAV drone, who can also switch to ground mode." says Hornet 3 to the Gray Bats. "I'll control this baby here on our way to the Chapel, it will give us an early warning if any of those Red Sky inbreds is lying in ambush."

"All right, hang tight, we're moving." finishes Hornet 1, before the whole group of ATVs start to roll again, albthough a bit slower than before due to the extra weight being added by the Gray Bats riding with them...
Embassy Program
I don't use NS stats

Arpasia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Arpasia » Thu Apr 14, 2022 4:27 am

Central Lost Fork

SOMNUS unit has begun their trek to the center of the valley, following the Lost Fork creek, their journey hasn't been that eventful for the past 30 minutes that had passed since the two Blackfoot helicopters have dropped them off near the source of where the creek flows. Sometime in the middle of their trek, the faint sounds of ATV engines and a thrumming sound gradually became audible to the soldiers of the unit, "Those are the Astarian units, don't bother." Lance Colonel Jean-Yves Rigal said to his men, "Yeah, they're friendly forces" one of the soldiers said, affirming his claim, with that the soldiers continue their trek towards the source of the sounds.

20 Minutes after the sound of ATVs died down, a new sound boomed across the valley, as distant automatic and semi-automatic gunfire rings out from further east of the valley, Immediately the unit becomes more wary for what might come ahead. While the gunshots continue, the unit stays silent and on guard, but when the sound of footsteps on the fallen leaves is heard by them, the heads of the soldiers quickly turn to where the sound was coming from. Standing in between the trees was a hooded figure, seen visibly through the unit's night vision and thermal cameras, after a few tense seconds of complete silence, the figure glances behind him and raises his arm frantically as if to call for assistance, immediately after, the unit opens fire on the figure, and the man falls to a hail of rifle fire.

The unit's commander then leads his men to the motionless body of the figure, when all of a sudden, two other hooded men came running into the unit's positions, one of them aiming a handgun at them and another wielding a hunting rifle, the figure with the handgun fired three shots at the soldiers but all of their shots missed, where as the other hooded figure took his shot, narrowly missing one of the unit's soldiers by a stroke of luck. By the time the figure cocked his rifle and the other pulled off a fourth shot, the team opens fire on the figures with their rifles, at which point the two figures went down like the first one, after a few seconds of deciding on what to do next, Lance Corporal Rigal orders his men to investigate the bodies for any items of interest that might be in their possession, the first figure had nothing on him, say for a Red Sky bible in his trouser pocket, the other two had only magazines in their pockets, after this discovery the Lance Corporal orders the unit to advance to the center of the valley, and this time, the soldiers pick up their pace.

One of the SOMNUS soldiers near the camp's living quarters

25 minutes of running through the forest later, SOMNUS unit finally reaches the clearing, the battle between Red Sky cultists against Kospean and Astarian soldiers and the logging camp to the east, the unit's commander then yells out "To the camp!" followed by him and the other soldiers advancing towards the camp at great speed. Once they reached the camp, the unit's commander orders the unit to put on their gas masks "We're going to breach, but we'll have to toss in some tear gas first" he then said, after that, some of the soldiers pick several tear gas grenades from their grenade belts, and throw in the grenades into the building through the windows, after smoke from the tear gas fills the room, the unit quickly makes their way to the building's entrance, kicking down the door as they did so, once inside, the soldiers immediately fire upon the several cultists with some armed men among them that are inside. After the gunfight, the team leader contacts the Gray Bat unit.

"This is Lance Colonel Jean-Yves Rigal, unit commander of SOMNUS unit speaking, we've secured the camp's southern section, over."

The Grey Bat commander responds with "Lieutenant Grivoel Tiyl speaking, are you sure? over."

"Yes, we left no witnesses, there are probably more coming our way, I am requesting to divert some of your men to the logging camp, over."

"Roger, I'll be sending some of my men, over."
Last edited by Arpasia on Sat May 07, 2022 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Soveiniesberg
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 17, 2021
Father Knows Best State

Postby Soveiniesberg » Thu Apr 14, 2022 7:43 am

Miktovic and the squad stopped for a moment.

The camp would be in sight.

"Should we continue on?" Asked Andrexei.

"You see that shit up ahead? We gotta sneak over there." said Miktovic.

The squad agreed, and slowly advanced near the camp.
A city state on.. an island, where it's cold-as-all-balls.
a bit of info - NEEDS RETCON
COGCON LEVEL: 4
DEFCON LEVEL: 4
Minutes 'Till Midnight: 2 minutes

Kinda bored with NS lmao | Last upd. 4/6/24
My pillow's cold by the time I get home
Jzarovich News at Noon | Marrakanese terrorist attacks over the past 6 months "have risen significantly, I think." | Train crashes in Anolchiv-on-Schonmür, causing over "5 morbillion billion dollars in damages" | Rogylan Bahnz in press meeting says "We're nuking Marrakai, I swear, I'm so tired of them. We're gonna glass them." | Random box of crap falls off skyscraper in Ternyiev

Arpasia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Arpasia » Thu Apr 21, 2022 8:10 pm

/búmp

Karazicu
Envoy

Founded: Feb 08, 2022
Father Knows Best State

Postby Karazicu » Mon May 02, 2022 6:31 pm

In the Coldbreak Valley, near an unidentified camp

The agent that was sent to investigate the rather anomalous group opted to get closer to the camp that he discovered. He got closer to the camp to have a good look about it, but he dared not get too close so as to not to draw excessive attention to him. He hid in the foliage surrounding the camp that he saw, and took a nice look at the camp. He saw what appeared to be a group of cabins. For what purpose they were used he did not yet know. But that is why he was there; to find out more about this group, and perhaps turn their operation to their favor. He would decide to just stay there for a little longer until he found a good opportunity to slip himself in.

Meanwhile, the agent sent to infiltrate the ranks of the armed forces heard a gunshots. Lots of them. He had to take a closer look; perhaps this might prove to be a useful opportunity to pop in in the midst of chaos. Moving quietly through the trees, he headed towards the direction he heard the gunshots from, careful not to draw any attention to him, making sure that nobody saw him. He got closer, and closer to the source of the gunfire, until he could get a glimpse of the firefight that was ongoing in the valley. He saw a few people in the distance; they seemed like soldiers of the army he was sent to infiltrate. Perhaps he'd wait there, and ready himself to tail them back to they may have come from...
ESAK
INDEPENDENT STATE OF KARAZICU - ANEKARTITO DRSAVA KARAZIA
ΕΣΑΚ
14:26:12
"Με Εργατη, Αγροτη, και πρωτο τον Στρατιωτη."
 ΚΕΡ:  Αντιμετωπιζουμε τεχνικες δυσκολιες. Παρακαλω αναμεινατε...

Summary: When anarchy struck a Mediterranean island, its military & police took over in a junta, making a new order to prevent it by any and all means.
My Name: funny serbian war criminal xdd
Flag: jc3 reference

new lore and it's just a bunch of blue flowers
tgs open

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents