NATION

PASSWORD

International Union of Nations (MT|PMT Faction Sign Up)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
User avatar
Free Terra
Diplomat
 
Posts: 853
Founded: Nov 09, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

International Union of Nations (MT|PMT Faction Sign Up)

Postby Free Terra » Tue Mar 22, 2022 8:54 pm

We Proud Few Stand Against the Darkness of Tyranny, and Seek to Defend the Meek Wherever the Vile Snake of Terror Strangles the Hope of Freedom, and Hereby Proclaim the Creation of the

International Union of Nations


In the face of rising aggression from authoritarian states and seeing the failure of many international coalitions including the World Assembly itself, the Great Federal Republic of Free Terra has seen fit to declare an attempt to unite the free world to form a bulwark against governments that the Great Federal Republic and its sphere have deemed 'Rogue States' and 'Imperialist Aggressors.' Free Terra has proclaimed the dawn of the International Union of Nations, an alliance both economically and militarily to impose resource sanctions and deploy military intervention wherever the IUN declares such actions necessary. Furthermore, all nations joining will be offered mutual and indefinite pacts of non-aggression.

In a move that shocks many, the Great Federal Republic has not seen fit to limit member states by economic system as is done in the Union of Red Nations.

Member nations are united not by economic system or by religious doctrine, nor by economic development or military spending.

The goal of the Union is to ensure certain inalienable freedoms including Speech, Press, Protest, and the Emancipation from Enslavement, across all member nations and enforced by members abroad.
Member states will not have membership thrown into question as long as Human Rights are being held to the standard deemed necessary by IUN Auditors.

Member states are to open import, export and labor markets between each other to provide for each member nation a level of cooperation and mutual assistance.

Member states are to promote cultural exchange and international unity to open new schools of thought and expression abroad, and to ensure the betterment of member states by the efforts and legacies of their educated and ambitious peoples.

Member states are to support sanctions imposed upon hostile nations voted by two-thirds majority, and are to support each other as far as capable in efforts to detangle at risk economies of member states.

Member states are to freely extradite fugitive criminals back to their nation of origin pending IUN Rights Review.

Member states joining into the mutual defensive pact known as the IUN Peacekeeping Forces will be obligated to come to the aid of each other and follow through on pledged military interventions abroad, and are to integrate as fully as can be achieved a level of service interoperability to ensure swift protection of both each other and any nation that seeks IUN relief.

Member states that seek to join the IUN Refugee Relief Department are to accept within the best of their capacity as per IUN Auditors' determination, any and all refugees relocated under the IUN Refugee Relief Department. Such refugees may be offered careers or full integration at host nation's discretion and such naturalization efforts will be subsidized by the Refugee Relief Department.

Member states joining into the IUN International Aid Committee will be expected to allocate financial aid and/or resource quotas proportional to each state's net budget and import/export surpluses in foreign aid to nations deemed "At Risk" or "Needing Assistance" by the discretion of all Committee members, and each member state is to have three representative seats on the Committee itself.

Member states that join the IUN Infrastructure and Development Department are to provide material and laborers that will subsidize each member state's infrastructure and public works projects in an attempt to aid in or speed up economic development for member states at the lower end of the development index, as well as aid member states in renewable power initiatives determined by the IUN Climate Consciousness Consortium.

Member states that join the IUN Climate Consciousness Consortium are to promote green energy solutions and to issue advisory notices for member states that are in violation of Climate Consciousness Bills, as well as aid such member states in efforts to bring forth energy dependency changes to allow all member states to lead the charge in renewable and safe energy alternatives.

Observer States to the treaty will be joined to the International Union of Nations by pact of non-aggression to be renewed every year, as will their Observer status.


IUN Applicant Form
Code: Select all
National Information:
- Full Name of Nation:
- Government Type:
- Head of State:
- Head of Government (leave blank if same as Head of State):
- Will you be seeking Full Membership or Observer Status?
[ ] Observer Status
[ ] Full Membership

If Pursuing Full Membership, which Subsidiary Organizations will you be joining, if any? Check any/all of the boxes that apply:
[ ] IUN Peacekeeping Forces
[ ] IUN Refugee Relief Department
[ ] IUN International Aid Committee
[ ] IUN Infrastructure and Development Department
[ ] IUN Climate Consciousness Consortium

Which optional membership treaties would you like to sign?
[ ] Open Borders
[ ] IUN Space Program
[ ] IUN Passport and Job Visa Programs





Permanent Members


IUN Peacekeeping Forces

IUN Refugee Relief Department

IUN International Aid Committee

IUN Infrastructure and Development Department

IUN Climate Consciousness Consortium

Full Members

Observer States
Last edited by Free Terra on Thu Apr 14, 2022 10:01 pm, edited 9 times in total.
DEFCON:
0: [ ] CLASSIFIED
1: [ ] END OF DAYS
2: [ ] TOTAL WAR
3: [ ] WAR
4: [X] DIPLOMATIC CONFLICT
5: [ ] PEACE
MT/PMT
Dakran Civil War: Won
Bojikami-Prage Conflict: Won
2070s Cold War: Won (True Peace Established)
-NEW CANON-
Intervention in Cypriot-Rhodes: Ongoing
Wars of 2060-2070: Won
2075 Intervention in Isposito: Ongoing

Tech: Postmodern/Future
Former Premier and Ex-WA Delegate of The Union of Red Nations, New General Secretary of The Union of Red Nations
If I used NS Stats the fairness breaks. I'm as far along as the guys in "Antiquity" were when I joined.
Founder and Permanent Member of the International Union of Nations
No, I haven't given up on The Glorious Terran Empire

User avatar
Romanic Imperium
Minister
 
Posts: 2400
Founded: Dec 14, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Romanic Imperium » Tue Mar 22, 2022 9:14 pm

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Armed Republic of Romanic Imperium
- Government Type: Republic
- Head of State: President Jaguar Aquilion
- Head of Government (leave blank if same as Head of State):
- Will you be seeking Full Membership or Observer Status?
[ ] Observer Status
[X] Full Membership

If Pursuing Full Membership, which Subsidiary Organizations will you be joining, if any? Check any/all of the boxes that apply:
[X] IUN Peacekeeping Forces
[X] IUN Refugee Relief Department
[X] IUN International Aid Committee
[X] IUN Infrastructure and Development Department
[ ] IUN Climate Consciousness Consortium

Which optional membership treaties would you like to sign?
[ ] Open Borders
[X]IUN Space Program
[X] IUN Passport and Job Visa Programs
Last edited by Romanic Imperium on Tue Mar 22, 2022 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
I lost a war and this is my punishment. God damn it
Most ns stats non canon

I like minecraft and minecraft animations. You don't like my opinion? Well I don't care

User avatar
The United Kingdom Of Multiverse Britain
Secretary
 
Posts: 35
Founded: Mar 10, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby The United Kingdom Of Multiverse Britain » Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:07 am

Image
A Letter From The Secretary Of State For Foreign, Commonwealth, Development, & Multiversal Affairs



To: Secretary Of State Of Great Federal Republic Of Free Terra,

Writing on the behalf of Her Majesty's Government, it is my great privilege to express the pleasure & contentment of the Her Majesty's Government and Rt. Honourable Prime Minister of the United Kingdom regarding the creation of such a prominent and distinguished alliance for the collective security and peace in the free world. And to spread the great ideals of our forefathers of liberty, democracy, and equality in the dark corners of the world. To stand as a beacon for liberty and arsenal of democracy.

British people and the people of Free Terra share a common vision for the free world and this responsibility has been inherited by our forefathers to stand against tyranny and rogue nations bent on expanding their evil empire and oppressing people wherever they go. To deal with such a threat it was necessary that democratic nations of the free world come together under one banner of unity and create this outstanding alliance to exterminate the evil ideologies and their patrons. The shadows of Stalinism and Nazism looms large hiding under the shadows waiting for the perfect opportunity to stab our democratic allies and indoctrinate the brains of masses for their own gains.

The United Kingdom of Multiversal Britain & Ireland along with its Universal Empire will leave no stone unturned to help the Federal Republic of Free Terra and our Allies to lighten the dark corners of the world and at the same time provide collective security for the free world. This is a historic moment that'll shape geopolitical events and we must come together in this hour to protect the free world. Rt. Honourable Prime Minister Of Her Majesty's Government has stressed for this cooperation and has given full assurance of cooperation & collaboration.


Signed and Approved By,
Secretary Of State For Foreign, Commonwealth, Development and Multiversal Affairs, Anthony Charles.



National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The United Kingdom of Multiversal Britain & Ireland(British Universal Empire)
- Government Type: Unitary Parliamentary Constitutional Monarchy
- Head of State: Queen Of The United Kingdom, Sovereign Of The Commonwealth, Empress Of Galaxies, Defender Of Faithful, Rightful Queen of Universe, Her Royal Highness Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II
- Head of Government: The Right Honourable, Prime Minister of The United Kingdom & Ireland, Tony Blair
- Will you be seeking Full Membership or Observer Status?
[ ] Observer Status
[x] Full Membership

If Pursuing Full Membership, which Subsidiary Organizations will you be joining if any? Check any/all of the boxes that apply:
[x] IUN Peacekeeping Forces
[x] IUN Refugee Relief Department
[x] IUN International Aid Committee
[x] IUN Infrastructure and Development Department
[ ] IUN Climate Consciousness Consortium

Which optional membership treaties would you like to sign?
[x] Open Borders
[ ] IUN Space Program
[x] IUN Passport and Job Visa Programs
Last edited by The United Kingdom Of Multiverse Britain on Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:13 am, edited 3 times in total.
Royal Britannia Rules The Galaxies and Universe

A British civilisation spanning millions of Galaxies and Multiverse. An Empire so large nobody has an idea from where it starts and where it ends with an Omnipotent existence and insanely large population combined with an equally Colossal military and Brobdingnagian economy.


IC Formal Name: The United Kingdom Of Multiversal Britain & Ireland
A 0.1 Class Civilization according to this index.
A [1.9] civilization, according to this index.

All my posts are dedicated to Greatest States Of America
BBC: Chancellor Of Exchequer faces heat on rising inflation in Empire and its Galactic colonies.|According to a new poll Anti-Communist sentiment among the public is on the rise.

User avatar
Gralov
Diplomat
 
Posts: 618
Founded: Jul 11, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Gralov » Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:12 am

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Federative Commonwealth Of Gralov
- Government Type: Democratic
- Head of State: Soteris Oubastet
- Head of Government (leave blank if same as Head of State):
- Will you be seeking Full Membership or Observer Status?
[X] Observer Status
[ ] Full Membership

If Pursuing Full Membership, which Subsidiary Organizations will you be joining, if any? Check any/all of the boxes that apply:
[ ] IUN Peacekeeping Forces
[ ] IUN Refugee Relief Department
[ ] IUN International Aid Committee
[ ] IUN Infrastructure and Development Department
[ ] IUN Climate Consciousness Consortium

Which optional membership treaties would you like to sign?
[ ] Open Borders
[ ] IUN Space Program
[ ] IUN Passport and Job Visa Programs
Last edited by Gralov on Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Federal Commonwealth of Gralov: Federal Technocratic Nationstate.
Intelligence. Innovation. Inspiration
Part of the IHC and the ICW
Observer in: LDO and the IUN
Embassy ProgrameNUCLEAR DEFENSE READINESS: 2
Gralovian Broadcasting Media Company: Fastest Gralovian Supercomputer used in the Clando Nuclear Power Plant beaten by new Supercomputer, going at 26.4 exaFLOPS, beating the previous record of 521.2 petaFLOPS│ New AI "Intra" introduced by the MDSA claimed to have exceeded capabilities with the AI going at 54.2 exaFLOPS.│Many citizens living in Gralov confirmed to have Technophilia, says recent study.│Rail Infrastructure to be expanded, according to the MPW.

User avatar
Cypriot-Rhodes
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 439
Founded: Mar 10, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Cypriot-Rhodes » Wed Mar 23, 2022 5:21 am

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Most Serene Republic of Cypriot-Rhodes
- Government Type: Serene Republic
- Head of State: King Alcander Asklepios
- Head of Government (leave blank if same as Head of State):
- Will you be seeking Full Membership or Observer Status?
[ ] Observer Status
[X] Full Membership

If Pursuing Full Membership, which Subsidiary Organizations will you be joining, if any? Check any/all of the boxes that apply:
[X] IUN Peacekeeping Forces
[X] IUN Refugee Relief Department
[X] IUN International Aid Committee
[X] IUN Infrastructure and Development Department
[ ] IUN Climate Consciousness Consortium

Which optional membership treaties would you like to sign?
[X] Open Borders
[X] IUN Space Program
[X] IUN Passport and Job Visa Programs
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

User avatar
Free Terra
Diplomat
 
Posts: 853
Founded: Nov 09, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Free Terra » Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:36 am

Romanic Imperium wrote:
National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Armed Republic of Romanic Imperium
- Government Type: Republic
- Head of State: President Jaguar Aquilion
- Head of Government (leave blank if same as Head of State):
- Will you be seeking Full Membership or Observer Status?
[ ] Observer Status
[X] Full Membership

If Pursuing Full Membership, which Subsidiary Organizations will you be joining, if any? Check any/all of the boxes that apply:
[X] IUN Peacekeeping Forces
[X] IUN Refugee Relief Department
[X] IUN International Aid Committee
[X] IUN Infrastructure and Development Department
[ ] IUN Climate Consciousness Consortium

Which optional membership treaties would you like to sign?
[ ] Open Borders
[X]IUN Space Program
[X] IUN Passport and Job Visa Programs


From: The Desk of Mark Ralza, Secretary of Foreign Affairs for the Great Federal Republic of Free Terra,
Jointly written by John Brislow, Secretary of State for the Great Federal Republic of Free Terra,
To: The Armed Republic of Romanic Imperium’s Office of Foreign Affairs, Secretary of State, and/or President Jaguar Aquilion, as necessary,

We have reviewed with as much of your nation’s storied past and record of international actions in furtherance of peace.

The IUN recognizes the dedication and effort shown by the Armed Republic to moderate escalating tensions and ease hostility in the most quarrelsome situations between sovereign states.

The IUN lauds the decision to protect civil freedoms in its founding where so many would descend into tyranny given such circumstances. We share this thread in history and drive to protect the common people and the rights of man.

We hereby and officially accept the request for full member status pending positive rights review from IUN Auditors.



The United Kingdom Of Multiverse Britain wrote:-snip-
National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The United Kingdom of Multiversal Britain & Ireland(British Universal Empire)
- Government Type: Unitary Parliamentary Constitutional Monarchy
- Head of State: Queen Of The United Kingdom, Sovereign Of The Commonwealth, Empress Of Galaxies, Defender Of Faithful, Rightful Queen of Universe, Her Royal Highness Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II
- Head of Government: The Right Honourable, Prime Minister of The United Kingdom & Ireland, Tony Blair
- Will you be seeking Full Membership or Observer Status?
[ ] Observer Status
[x] Full Membership

If Pursuing Full Membership, which Subsidiary Organizations will you be joining if any? Check any/all of the boxes that apply:
[x] IUN Peacekeeping Forces
[x] IUN Refugee Relief Department
[x] IUN International Aid Committee
[x] IUN Infrastructure and Development Department
[ ] IUN Climate Consciousness Consortium

Which optional membership treaties would you like to sign?
[x] Open Borders
[ ] IUN Space Program
[x] IUN Passport and Job Visa Programs


From: The Desk of Mark Ralza, Secretary of Foreign Affairs for the Great Federal Republic of Free Terra,
Jointly written by John Brislow, Secretary of State for the Great Federal Republic of Free Terra,
To: The Office of Secretary Of State For Foreign, Commonwealth, Development and Multiversal Affairs, Anthony Charles

While the concept of a multiverse or at least, multi-continuum level civilization is daunting, it does lend credence to the nobility of this initiative that one of its first applicants is a culture so mighty.

We have reviewed as much of your history as we could realistically review, and have have reached a decision.

The IUN recognizes the shared freedoms of self determination, thought and expression that are upheld in a model parliamentary system.

The IUN also acknowledges the mistakes made by imperialist rulers in the past, at least in our continuum, as well as all actions taken to heal those wounds.

We hereby and officially accept the request for full member status pending positive rights review from IUN Auditors. Due to the perceived risks to causality as well as the sheer size of the estimated review, only territory and government from this shared timeline shall be reviewed and regularly audited for universal human rights.


Cypriot-Rhodes wrote:
National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Most Serene Republic of Cypriot-Rhodes
- Government Type: Serene Republic
- Head of State: King Alcander Asklepios
- Head of Government (leave blank if same as Head of State):
- Will you be seeking Full Membership or Observer Status?
[ ] Observer Status
[X] Full Membership

If Pursuing Full Membership, which Subsidiary Organizations will you be joining, if any? Check any/all of the boxes that apply:
[X] IUN Peacekeeping Forces
[X] IUN Refugee Relief Department
[X] IUN International Aid Committee
[X] IUN Infrastructure and Development Department
[ ] IUN Climate Consciousness Consortium

Which optional membership treaties would you like to sign?
[X] Open Borders
[X] IUN Space Program
[X] IUN Passport and Job Visa Programs


From: The Desk of Mark Ralza, Secretary of Foreign Affairs for the Great Federal Republic of Free Terra,
Jointly written by John Brislow, Secretary of State for the Great Federal Republic of Free Terra,
To: The Office of the Minister or Secretary of State, Foreign Affairs, Or King Alcander Asklepios as necessary,

We have reviewed as fully as possible your nation’s history and record of international intervention, as well as its human rights record and we see the depth of our mutual interest in global peacekeeping and the progression of human rights.

The IUN will seek to de-escalate any conflicts abroad, and we understand your people’s willingness to see this through.

We hereby and officially accept the request for full member status pending positive rights review from IUN Auditors.


Gralov wrote:
National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Federative Commonwealth Of Gralov
- Government Type: Democratic
- Head of State: Soteris Oubastet
- Head of Government (leave blank if same as Head of State):
- Will you be seeking Full Membership or Observer Status?
[X] Observer Status
[ ] Full Membership

If Pursuing Full Membership, which Subsidiary Organizations will you be joining, if any? Check any/all of the boxes that apply:
[ ] IUN Peacekeeping Forces
[ ] IUN Refugee Relief Department
[ ] IUN International Aid Committee
[ ] IUN Infrastructure and Development Department
[ ] IUN Climate Consciousness Consortium

Which optional membership treaties would you like to sign?
[ ] Open Borders
[ ] IUN Space Program
[ ] IUN Passport and Job Visa Programs


From: The Desk of Mark Ralza, Secretary of Foreign Affairs for the Great Federal Republic of Free Terra,
Jointly written by John Brislow, Secretary of State for the Great Federal Republic of Free Terra,
To: The Offices of Foreign Affairs, State, and to The Direct Attention of Soteris Oubastet, as necessary,

We have reviewed your civil rights record and have found breaches of what would be deemed acceptable of member states, though we recognize that the Federative Commonwealth of Gralov seeks Observer Status.

As such breaches are no longer being proliferated or condoned abroad, we have have reviewed in full the implications of an agreement and reached a decision.

Representing the IUN, we deem fit to accept your request for the next twelve months, and offer a mutual agreement of non-aggression to renew following bilateral talks every twelve months, recurring on the tenth month of each renewal period.
Last edited by Free Terra on Wed Mar 23, 2022 5:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DEFCON:
0: [ ] CLASSIFIED
1: [ ] END OF DAYS
2: [ ] TOTAL WAR
3: [ ] WAR
4: [X] DIPLOMATIC CONFLICT
5: [ ] PEACE
MT/PMT
Dakran Civil War: Won
Bojikami-Prage Conflict: Won
2070s Cold War: Won (True Peace Established)
-NEW CANON-
Intervention in Cypriot-Rhodes: Ongoing
Wars of 2060-2070: Won
2075 Intervention in Isposito: Ongoing

Tech: Postmodern/Future
Former Premier and Ex-WA Delegate of The Union of Red Nations, New General Secretary of The Union of Red Nations
If I used NS Stats the fairness breaks. I'm as far along as the guys in "Antiquity" were when I joined.
Founder and Permanent Member of the International Union of Nations
No, I haven't given up on The Glorious Terran Empire

User avatar
Free Terra
Diplomat
 
Posts: 853
Founded: Nov 09, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Free Terra » Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:49 pm

As an official first order of business in regards to the IUN as a whole, I'll begin drafting separate threads to represent the various offices.

Also, I assume that nobody joined the Climate Consciousness Consortium so far simply because of alliteration? It does have the ability to dictate how the Infrastructure and Development Department works.
DEFCON:
0: [ ] CLASSIFIED
1: [ ] END OF DAYS
2: [ ] TOTAL WAR
3: [ ] WAR
4: [X] DIPLOMATIC CONFLICT
5: [ ] PEACE
MT/PMT
Dakran Civil War: Won
Bojikami-Prage Conflict: Won
2070s Cold War: Won (True Peace Established)
-NEW CANON-
Intervention in Cypriot-Rhodes: Ongoing
Wars of 2060-2070: Won
2075 Intervention in Isposito: Ongoing

Tech: Postmodern/Future
Former Premier and Ex-WA Delegate of The Union of Red Nations, New General Secretary of The Union of Red Nations
If I used NS Stats the fairness breaks. I'm as far along as the guys in "Antiquity" were when I joined.
Founder and Permanent Member of the International Union of Nations
No, I haven't given up on The Glorious Terran Empire

User avatar
Romanic Imperium
Minister
 
Posts: 2400
Founded: Dec 14, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Romanic Imperium » Sat Apr 02, 2022 11:50 pm

Free Terra wrote:As an official first order of business in regards to the IUN as a whole, I'll begin drafting separate threads to represent the various offices.

Also, I assume that nobody joined the Climate Consciousness Consortium so far simply because of alliteration? It does have the ability to dictate how the Infrastructure and Development Department works.


I did not join the climate thing since I thought everyone else would
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
I lost a war and this is my punishment. God damn it
Most ns stats non canon

I like minecraft and minecraft animations. You don't like my opinion? Well I don't care

User avatar
Southeast Marajarbia
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8660
Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:30 am

The GCN is interested in a diplomatic, mutually beneficial relationship with the IUN.
Proud Co-Founder of the now-defunct IDSF, SETZA Host Nation, Founder of the CFTC. One of the leaders and co-founders of the newly formed UDAF. Co-Founder of UCA.Now Co-founder of the GCN. Nation based on my Political Views of U.S Democrats/Bernie and Biden, as well as parts of Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion. Join GENA here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=519565. Some NS stats are indeed canon. ICly, please refer to me as “The Marajarbian Federation” and my citizens as “Marajarbians”. OOCly, call me SM.

News: GENA Dissolved as work on UADC starts/ Marajarbia joins The Pacific Alliance!/TPA likely to hold trade summit between Marajarbia and Janpia!

User avatar
Romanic Imperium
Minister
 
Posts: 2400
Founded: Dec 14, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Romanic Imperium » Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:54 am

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:The GCN is interested in a diplomatic, mutually beneficial relationship with the IUN.


Don't trust him
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
I lost a war and this is my punishment. God damn it
Most ns stats non canon

I like minecraft and minecraft animations. You don't like my opinion? Well I don't care

User avatar
Free Terra
Diplomat
 
Posts: 853
Founded: Nov 09, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Free Terra » Sun Apr 03, 2022 7:17 pm

As the GFRFT has established diplomatic backchannels with the KTO, the GCN is not to be alienated lest we be seen as demagogues for one side of this international-interdimensional-intertemporal cold war. We will establish a regional assembly for the GCN and the IUN will keep a policy of lukewarm relations with the GCN. As there are several competing territorial claims and ongoing disputes of which IUN and GCN member states are undergoing, we will consider the establishment of diplomatic channels between both GCN and KTO to act as the metaphorical "Third Candidate."

The protest of joint KTO and IUN member state Romanic Imperium is noted, but we have to pave a way forward. We will be glad to discuss the reasoning for Southeast Marajarbia's observer status as well as the immediate invitation of Janpia to equal status without question.
Last edited by Free Terra on Sun Apr 03, 2022 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DEFCON:
0: [ ] CLASSIFIED
1: [ ] END OF DAYS
2: [ ] TOTAL WAR
3: [ ] WAR
4: [X] DIPLOMATIC CONFLICT
5: [ ] PEACE
MT/PMT
Dakran Civil War: Won
Bojikami-Prage Conflict: Won
2070s Cold War: Won (True Peace Established)
-NEW CANON-
Intervention in Cypriot-Rhodes: Ongoing
Wars of 2060-2070: Won
2075 Intervention in Isposito: Ongoing

Tech: Postmodern/Future
Former Premier and Ex-WA Delegate of The Union of Red Nations, New General Secretary of The Union of Red Nations
If I used NS Stats the fairness breaks. I'm as far along as the guys in "Antiquity" were when I joined.
Founder and Permanent Member of the International Union of Nations
No, I haven't given up on The Glorious Terran Empire

User avatar
Southeast Marajarbia
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8660
Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sun Apr 03, 2022 7:23 pm

Free Terra wrote:As the GFRFT has established diplomatic backchannels with the KTO, the GCN is not to be alienated lest we be seen as demagogues for one side of this international-interdimensional-intertemporal cold war. We will establish a regional assembly for the GCN and the IUN will keep a policy of lukewarm relations with the GCN. As there are several competing territorial claims and ongoing disputes of which IUN and GCN member states are undergoing, we will consider the establish diplomatic channels between both GCN and KTO to act as the metaphorical "Third Candidate."

The protest of joint KTO and IUN member state Romanic Imperium is noted, but we have to pave a way forward. We will be glad to discuss the reasoning for Southeast Marajarbia's observer status as well as the immediate invitation of Janpia to equal status without question.


We appreciate the offer, but we believe that negotiations between the GCN and KTO should happen without any third party involved to allow for a more diplomatic solution. We will, however, notify the rest of the GCN, which shall hopefully accept such a move.
Proud Co-Founder of the now-defunct IDSF, SETZA Host Nation, Founder of the CFTC. One of the leaders and co-founders of the newly formed UDAF. Co-Founder of UCA.Now Co-founder of the GCN. Nation based on my Political Views of U.S Democrats/Bernie and Biden, as well as parts of Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion. Join GENA here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=519565. Some NS stats are indeed canon. ICly, please refer to me as “The Marajarbian Federation” and my citizens as “Marajarbians”. OOCly, call me SM.

News: GENA Dissolved as work on UADC starts/ Marajarbia joins The Pacific Alliance!/TPA likely to hold trade summit between Marajarbia and Janpia!

User avatar
Free Terra
Diplomat
 
Posts: 853
Founded: Nov 09, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Free Terra » Sun Apr 03, 2022 7:35 pm

Nevertheless, we seek a balance to ensure no favoritism. As the IUN is meant to be outside of the influence of other factions, neutrality is the official stance of this governing body.
DEFCON:
0: [ ] CLASSIFIED
1: [ ] END OF DAYS
2: [ ] TOTAL WAR
3: [ ] WAR
4: [X] DIPLOMATIC CONFLICT
5: [ ] PEACE
MT/PMT
Dakran Civil War: Won
Bojikami-Prage Conflict: Won
2070s Cold War: Won (True Peace Established)
-NEW CANON-
Intervention in Cypriot-Rhodes: Ongoing
Wars of 2060-2070: Won
2075 Intervention in Isposito: Ongoing

Tech: Postmodern/Future
Former Premier and Ex-WA Delegate of The Union of Red Nations, New General Secretary of The Union of Red Nations
If I used NS Stats the fairness breaks. I'm as far along as the guys in "Antiquity" were when I joined.
Founder and Permanent Member of the International Union of Nations
No, I haven't given up on The Glorious Terran Empire

User avatar
Southeast Marajarbia
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8660
Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sun Apr 03, 2022 7:39 pm

Free Terra wrote:Nevertheless, we seek a balance to ensure no favoritism. As the IUN is meant to be outside of the influence of other factions, neutrality is the official stance of this governing body.


But of course. Some alliances ought to develop independent of KTO and GCN for once, but the offer is certainly appreciated. The GCN Global Senate will likely hold a vote in the near future to send over some ambassadors to the IUN, which will be present only as observers. We are unsure if KTO will do the same in kind. However, it is notable here that a third party such as the IUN could assist both GCN and KTO in coming to a lasting peace agreement once the time comes.
Proud Co-Founder of the now-defunct IDSF, SETZA Host Nation, Founder of the CFTC. One of the leaders and co-founders of the newly formed UDAF. Co-Founder of UCA.Now Co-founder of the GCN. Nation based on my Political Views of U.S Democrats/Bernie and Biden, as well as parts of Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion. Join GENA here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=519565. Some NS stats are indeed canon. ICly, please refer to me as “The Marajarbian Federation” and my citizens as “Marajarbians”. OOCly, call me SM.

News: GENA Dissolved as work on UADC starts/ Marajarbia joins The Pacific Alliance!/TPA likely to hold trade summit between Marajarbia and Janpia!

User avatar
Janpia
Senator
 
Posts: 4696
Founded: Jul 20, 2021
Democratic Socialists

Postby Janpia » Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:11 pm

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: Janpian Union of Revolutionary States / United Revolutionary States of Janpia
- Government Type: Socialism
- Head of State: Khirelya "Karmiya" Mariyuvisch
- Head of Government (leave blank if same as Head of State): ---
- Will you be seeking Full Membership or Observer Status?
[X] Observer Status
[ ] Full Membership

If Pursuing Full Membership, which Subsidiary Organizations will you be joining, if any? Check any/all of the boxes that apply:
[ ] IUN Peacekeeping Forces
[ ] IUN Refugee Relief Department
[ ] IUN International Aid Committee
[ ] IUN Infrastructure and Development Department
[ ] IUN Climate Consciousness Consortium

Which optional membership treaties would you like to sign?
[ ] Open Borders
[ ] IUN Space Program
[ ] IUN Passport and Job Visa Programs

Long live the Janpian Union of Revolutionary States!

5th Era


- NS policies ain't real. (No prison policy? HAA)
- Yes. I am your average tankie commie.
- Nation doesn't totally reflect my political views.(Damn you random policies!)
- No. I ain't no FT nation
- Check my military equipments. Worked hard on dem drawings
- Currently trying to improve my RP quality, and improving past pain write-ups
-My favorite past time read. Probably the reference for my deathstar. But I still swear that I'm not an FT nation
- Sometimes I wonder what am I doing with my export program
Alliances with:
-KTO
-LDO

User avatar
Free Terra
Diplomat
 
Posts: 853
Founded: Nov 09, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Free Terra » Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:13 pm

Janpia wrote:
National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: Janpian Union of Revolutionary States / United Revolutionary States of Janpia
- Government Type: Socialism
- Head of State: Khirelya "Karmiya" Mariyuvisch
- Head of Government (leave blank if same as Head of State): ---
- Will you be seeking Full Membership or Observer Status?
[X] Observer Status
[ ] Full Membership

If Pursuing Full Membership, which Subsidiary Organizations will you be joining, if any? Check any/all of the boxes that apply:
[ ] IUN Peacekeeping Forces
[ ] IUN Refugee Relief Department
[ ] IUN International Aid Committee
[ ] IUN Infrastructure and Development Department
[ ] IUN Climate Consciousness Consortium

Which optional membership treaties would you like to sign?
[ ] Open Borders
[ ] IUN Space Program
[ ] IUN Passport and Job Visa Programs


Pre-approved, honor the status of observer and the non-aggression clause and we shall have harmonious coexistence.
DEFCON:
0: [ ] CLASSIFIED
1: [ ] END OF DAYS
2: [ ] TOTAL WAR
3: [ ] WAR
4: [X] DIPLOMATIC CONFLICT
5: [ ] PEACE
MT/PMT
Dakran Civil War: Won
Bojikami-Prage Conflict: Won
2070s Cold War: Won (True Peace Established)
-NEW CANON-
Intervention in Cypriot-Rhodes: Ongoing
Wars of 2060-2070: Won
2075 Intervention in Isposito: Ongoing

Tech: Postmodern/Future
Former Premier and Ex-WA Delegate of The Union of Red Nations, New General Secretary of The Union of Red Nations
If I used NS Stats the fairness breaks. I'm as far along as the guys in "Antiquity" were when I joined.
Founder and Permanent Member of the International Union of Nations
No, I haven't given up on The Glorious Terran Empire

User avatar
The Military State of the Galapagos
Minister
 
Posts: 2223
Founded: Jan 19, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Military State of the Galapagos » Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:27 pm

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Military State of the Galapagos
- Government Type: Republic
- Head of State: Kenton Theodosios
- Head of Government (leave blank if same as Head of State):
- Will you be seeking Full Membership or Observer Status?
[x] Observer Status
[ ] Full Membership

If Pursuing Full Membership, which Subsidiary Organizations will you be joining, if any? Check any/all of the boxes that apply:
[ ] IUN Peacekeeping Forces
[ ] IUN Refugee Relief Department
[ ] IUN International Aid Committee
[ ] IUN Infrastructure and Development Department
[ ] IUN Climate Consciousness Consortium

Which optional membership treaties would you like to sign?
[ ] Open Borders
[ ] IUN Space Program
[ ] IUN Passport and Job Visa Programs
Member of the KTO

User avatar
Free Terra
Diplomat
 
Posts: 853
Founded: Nov 09, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Free Terra » Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:00 pm

The Military State of the Galapagos wrote:
National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Military State of the Galapagos
- Government Type: Republic
- Head of State: Kenton Theodosios
- Head of Government (leave blank if same as Head of State):
- Will you be seeking Full Membership or Observer Status?
[x] Observer Status
[ ] Full Membership

If Pursuing Full Membership, which Subsidiary Organizations will you be joining, if any? Check any/all of the boxes that apply:
[ ] IUN Peacekeeping Forces
[ ] IUN Refugee Relief Department
[ ] IUN International Aid Committee
[ ] IUN Infrastructure and Development Department
[ ] IUN Climate Consciousness Consortium

Which optional membership treaties would you like to sign?
[ ] Open Borders
[ ] IUN Space Program
[ ] IUN Passport and Job Visa Programs


Pre-approved, honor the status of observer and the non-aggression clause and we shall have harmonious coexistence.
DEFCON:
0: [ ] CLASSIFIED
1: [ ] END OF DAYS
2: [ ] TOTAL WAR
3: [ ] WAR
4: [X] DIPLOMATIC CONFLICT
5: [ ] PEACE
MT/PMT
Dakran Civil War: Won
Bojikami-Prage Conflict: Won
2070s Cold War: Won (True Peace Established)
-NEW CANON-
Intervention in Cypriot-Rhodes: Ongoing
Wars of 2060-2070: Won
2075 Intervention in Isposito: Ongoing

Tech: Postmodern/Future
Former Premier and Ex-WA Delegate of The Union of Red Nations, New General Secretary of The Union of Red Nations
If I used NS Stats the fairness breaks. I'm as far along as the guys in "Antiquity" were when I joined.
Founder and Permanent Member of the International Union of Nations
No, I haven't given up on The Glorious Terran Empire

User avatar
Artisani
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 18
Founded: May 08, 2021
Father Knows Best State

Postby Artisani » Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:06 pm

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Noble Federation of Artisani
- Government Type: Noble Federation of City-States
- Head of State: High King Arthur Vonstok Vails
- Head of Government (leave blank if same as Head of State):
- Will you be seeking Full Membership or Observer Status?
[x] Observer Status
[ ] Full Membership

If Pursuing Full Membership, which Subsidiary Organizations will you be joining, if any? Check any/all of the boxes that apply:
[ ] IUN Peacekeeping Forces
[ ] IUN Refugee Relief Department
[ ] IUN International Aid Committee
[ ] IUN Infrastructure and Development Department
[ ] IUN Climate Consciousness Consortium

Which optional membership treaties would you like to sign?
[ ] Open Borders
[ ] IUN Space Program
[x] IUN Passport and Job Visa Programs

User avatar
Free Terra
Diplomat
 
Posts: 853
Founded: Nov 09, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Free Terra » Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:15 pm

Artisani wrote:
National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Noble Federation of Artisani
- Government Type: Noble Federation of City-States
- Head of State: High King Arthur Vonstok Vails
- Head of Government (leave blank if same as Head of State):
- Will you be seeking Full Membership or Observer Status?
[x] Observer Status
[ ] Full Membership

If Pursuing Full Membership, which Subsidiary Organizations will you be joining, if any? Check any/all of the boxes that apply:
[ ] IUN Peacekeeping Forces
[ ] IUN Refugee Relief Department
[ ] IUN International Aid Committee
[ ] IUN Infrastructure and Development Department
[ ] IUN Climate Consciousness Consortium

Which optional membership treaties would you like to sign?
[ ] Open Borders
[ ] IUN Space Program
[x] IUN Passport and Job Visa Programs


Approved, honor the pact of non-aggression and continue to respect human rights and harmonious coexistence is assured.
DEFCON:
0: [ ] CLASSIFIED
1: [ ] END OF DAYS
2: [ ] TOTAL WAR
3: [ ] WAR
4: [X] DIPLOMATIC CONFLICT
5: [ ] PEACE
MT/PMT
Dakran Civil War: Won
Bojikami-Prage Conflict: Won
2070s Cold War: Won (True Peace Established)
-NEW CANON-
Intervention in Cypriot-Rhodes: Ongoing
Wars of 2060-2070: Won
2075 Intervention in Isposito: Ongoing

Tech: Postmodern/Future
Former Premier and Ex-WA Delegate of The Union of Red Nations, New General Secretary of The Union of Red Nations
If I used NS Stats the fairness breaks. I'm as far along as the guys in "Antiquity" were when I joined.
Founder and Permanent Member of the International Union of Nations
No, I haven't given up on The Glorious Terran Empire

User avatar
Hobbeebia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1172
Founded: Antiquity
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Hobbeebia » Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:27 pm

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Ancient Majestic Imperium of Hobbeebia
- Government Type: Triumverate Imperial Monarchy with Republican Legislature
- Head of State: Emperor Hobbeebius Ikcarus XII, Emperor Ca'rl Ikcarus XII, Emperor Remiel Ikcarus XII
- Head of Government (leave blank if same as Head of State):
- Will you be seeking Full Membership or Observer Status?: Full Membership
[ ] Observer Status
[x] Full Membership

If Pursuing Full Membership, which Subsidiary Organizations will you be joining, if any? Check any/all of the boxes that apply:
[ ] IUN Peacekeeping Forces
[ ] IUN Refugee Relief Department
[x] IUN International Aid Committee
[x] IUN Infrastructure and Development Department
[ ] IUN Climate Consciousness Consortium

Which optional membership treaties would you like to sign?
[ ] Open Borders
[x] IUN Space Program
[ ] IUN Passport and Job Visa Programs
No Sig installed please insert boot media and press any key to continue

User avatar
Islamic Holy Sites
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6689
Founded: Mar 20, 2021
Democratic Socialists

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:02 am

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Medinaist Republic of Muqaddasia
- Government Type: Medinaist Democracy
- Head of State: Mohammed Mousavi
- Head of Government (leave blank if same as Head of State): Hassan Islami
- Will you be seeking Full Membership or Observer Status?
[X] Observer Status
[ ] Full Membership

If Pursuing Full Membership, which Subsidiary Organizations will you be joining, if any? Check any/all of the boxes that apply:
[ ] IUN Peacekeeping Forces
[ ] IUN Refugee Relief Department
[ ] IUN International Aid Committee
[ ] IUN Infrastructure and Development Department
[ ] IUN Climate Consciousness Consortium

Which optional membership treaties would you like to sign?
[X ] Open Borders
[X ] IUN Space Program
[X ] IUN Passport and Job Visa Programs

I’m here to help represent the GCN, along with SM
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREEDOM, DEMOCRACY, ISLAM
FREE PALESTINE
STAND WITH THE UKRAINIAN PEOPLE
Call me Muqaddasia.
Proud member of the GCN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of the (now defunct) UCA. Founder of the (now defunct) ICRD.
BREAKING NEWS: Galapagos war 4 might be coming | “Aursi among best Muqaddasi allies,”, says government official | Muqaddasi weapon industry expanding WIP

User avatar
Free Terra
Diplomat
 
Posts: 853
Founded: Nov 09, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Free Terra » Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:56 am

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:
National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Medinaist Republic of Muqaddasia
- Government Type: Medinaist Democracy
- Head of State: Mohammed Mousavi
- Head of Government (leave blank if same as Head of State): Hassan Islami
- Will you be seeking Full Membership or Observer Status?
[X] Observer Status
[ ] Full Membership

If Pursuing Full Membership, which Subsidiary Organizations will you be joining, if any? Check any/all of the boxes that apply:
[ ] IUN Peacekeeping Forces
[ ] IUN Refugee Relief Department
[ ] IUN International Aid Committee
[ ] IUN Infrastructure and Development Department
[ ] IUN Climate Consciousness Consortium

Which optional membership treaties would you like to sign?
[X ] Open Borders
[X ] IUN Space Program
[X ] IUN Passport and Job Visa Programs

I’m here to help represent the GCN, along with SM


Approved.

Hobbeebia wrote:
National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Ancient Majestic Imperium of Hobbeebia
- Government Type: Triumverate Imperial Monarchy with Republican Legislature
- Head of State: Emperor Hobbeebius Ikcarus XII, Emperor Ca'rl Ikcarus XII, Emperor Remiel Ikcarus XII
- Head of Government (leave blank if same as Head of State):
- Will you be seeking Full Membership or Observer Status?: Full Membership
[ ] Observer Status
[x] Full Membership

If Pursuing Full Membership, which Subsidiary Organizations will you be joining, if any? Check any/all of the boxes that apply:
[ ] IUN Peacekeeping Forces
[ ] IUN Refugee Relief Department
[x] IUN International Aid Committee
[x] IUN Infrastructure and Development Department
[ ] IUN Climate Consciousness Consortium

Which optional membership treaties would you like to sign?
[ ] Open Borders
[x] IUN Space Program
[ ] IUN Passport and Job Visa Programs


Approved.
Last edited by Free Terra on Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
DEFCON:
0: [ ] CLASSIFIED
1: [ ] END OF DAYS
2: [ ] TOTAL WAR
3: [ ] WAR
4: [X] DIPLOMATIC CONFLICT
5: [ ] PEACE
MT/PMT
Dakran Civil War: Won
Bojikami-Prage Conflict: Won
2070s Cold War: Won (True Peace Established)
-NEW CANON-
Intervention in Cypriot-Rhodes: Ongoing
Wars of 2060-2070: Won
2075 Intervention in Isposito: Ongoing

Tech: Postmodern/Future
Former Premier and Ex-WA Delegate of The Union of Red Nations, New General Secretary of The Union of Red Nations
If I used NS Stats the fairness breaks. I'm as far along as the guys in "Antiquity" were when I joined.
Founder and Permanent Member of the International Union of Nations
No, I haven't given up on The Glorious Terran Empire

User avatar
Southeast Marajarbia
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8660
Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Apr 05, 2022 3:49 pm

The GCN (IHS and SM, to be precise, due to ongoing status as GCN Ambassadors) would like to secure a mutually beneficial treaty with the IUN. This can be done via the creation of a summit thread, and has little-to-nothing to do regarding the ongoing Cold War with the KTO.
Proud Co-Founder of the now-defunct IDSF, SETZA Host Nation, Founder of the CFTC. One of the leaders and co-founders of the newly formed UDAF. Co-Founder of UCA.Now Co-founder of the GCN. Nation based on my Political Views of U.S Democrats/Bernie and Biden, as well as parts of Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion. Join GENA here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=519565. Some NS stats are indeed canon. ICly, please refer to me as “The Marajarbian Federation” and my citizens as “Marajarbians”. OOCly, call me SM.

News: GENA Dissolved as work on UADC starts/ Marajarbia joins The Pacific Alliance!/TPA likely to hold trade summit between Marajarbia and Janpia!

User avatar
The Military State of the Galapagos
Minister
 
Posts: 2223
Founded: Jan 19, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Military State of the Galapagos » Tue Apr 05, 2022 3:53 pm

The KTO (Galapagos and Janpia, to be precise, due to ongoing status as KTO Ambassadors) would like to secure a mutually beneficial treaty with the IUN. This can be done via the creation of a summit thread, and has little-to-nothing to do regarding the ongoing Cold War with the GCN.
Member of the KTO

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Holy Marsh, Reich of the New World Order, World of Krieg

Advertisement

Remove ads