NATION

PASSWORD

The Organization of Joint Cooperation (SIGN-UPs)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
User avatar
Haramun
Secretary
 
Posts: 29
Founded: Mar 02, 2022
Moralistic Democracy

The Organization of Joint Cooperation (SIGN-UPs)

Postby Haramun » Thu Mar 17, 2022 10:33 pm

OOC notice: Please only join if you are serious/interested in MT-early/light PMT role-playing, otherwise please join as an observer (Serious RPers are welcome to observer status as well, however full membership is reserved for people actually interested in role play, observer status is open to anyone MT or PMT).

Organization of Joint Cooperation
منظمة التعاون المشترك
联合合作组织
Организация совместного сотрудничества
संयुक्त सहयोग का संगठन
مشترکہ تعاون کی تنظیم
Organisation der gemeinsamen Zusammenarbeit
Image

WELCOME


The Organization of Joint Cooperation (OJC) is an assembly of nations coming together out of common interests including political, economical and defense. The organization will focus on member's security, stability and sovereignty. This is an alternative to larger organizations or nations that lack true representation, and a community of states backing one another.

Security
The OJC is primarily centered on its member nations' security-related concerns, often describing the main threats it confronts as being terrorism, separatism and extremism. Threats this alliance seeks to confront threats from belligerent and hostile nations on the cyber battlefield as well, and political arena.

There is also room for joint military operations and training to safeguard strong national defenses, and protect the homelands the nations part of this league of cooperation band trust.

Economics
A Framework Agreement to enhance economic cooperation is a major goal of the OJC with its member states, along with a free trade area in the OJC for all members, while other more immediate measures will be taken to improve the flow of goods in the organization.

Social
The OJC along with defense and economic cooperation aspires for member states to enjoy joint social support in the fields of science, technology and research. The establishment of research committees and summits will allow for a great exchange of information for member states and the wellbeing of the citizens within those states, to enjoy enhanced life through the progress made by our nation's scientists, foundations and researchers.

Application:
Code: Select all
[u]Your Nation[/u]
[b]Full IC nation name:[/b]
[b]RP National population:[/b]
[b]Nation size (In KM or MI):[/b]
[b]National leader:[/b]
[b]Government type:[/b]
[b]Reasons for joining:[/b]
[b]Financial Contribution? (Please state contribution in NSD):[/b]
[b]Observer or full membership:[/b]
[b]Role play links:[/b]
[b]Additional information:[/b]


Current members:


Code: Select all
[u][align=center][url=https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=516682]Organization of Joint Cooperation[/url][/align][/u]
Last edited by Haramun on Fri Mar 25, 2022 1:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
The United States of Ibica
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1086
Founded: Mar 02, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby The United States of Ibica » Fri Mar 18, 2022 12:33 pm

Your Nation Ibica
Full IC nation name: The United States of Ibica
RP National population: 81,398,185 (Currently under revision)
Nation size (In KM or MI): 2,281,053 Sq Mi
National leader: President Todd Hunter
Government type: Federal Presidential Constitutional Republic
Reasons for joining: Improving International Relations and Collective Defense
Financial Contribution? (Please state contribution in NSD): $10 Bn, Willing to change as needed
Observer or full membership: Full Member
Role play links: Terra Nova, Colonial Superpower
Additional information:

User avatar
Southeast Marajarbia
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7712
Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:51 am

IC: The Marajarbian Government wishes to forge a diplomatic relationship between the Organization of Joint Cooperation (OJC) and Global Confederation of Nations (GCN).
Proud Co-Founder of the now-defunct IDSF, SETZA Host Nation, Founder of the CFTC. One of the leaders and co-founders of the newly formed UDAF. Co-Founder of UCA.Now Co-founder of the GCN. Nation based on my Political Views of U.S Democrats/Bernie and Biden, as well as parts of Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion. Join GENA here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=519565. Some NS stats are indeed canon. ICly, please refer to me as “The Marajarbian Federation” and my citizens as “Marajarbians”. OOCly, call me SM.

News: GENA formed as Cold War against KTO ends!/ Fair Trade Act for GENA "under development"/Marajarbia to attempt to secure relations with KTO member nation known as The Aquaria/ GENA acquires LIS!

User avatar
Meretica
Senator
 
Posts: 4168
Founded: Nov 16, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Meretica » Sat Mar 19, 2022 8:09 am

Meretica
Full IC nation name: His Majesty's Great Atlantic Empire of North America and Europe, Meretica
RP National population: So stupidly large that I can't remember.
Nation size (In KM or MI): 9.54 sq miles million in North America, ~950,000 sq miles in Europe
National leader:
Government type: Presidential Democracy with a Senate; additional executive in the form of a King with little real power
Reasons for joining: Meretica has long been known
Financial Contribution? (Please state contribution in NSD): N/A
Observer or full membership: Observer
Role play links: viewtopic.php?p=39455138#p39455138
Additional information: Member of the GCN
News: Honeywell Tech has developed the fastest, lightest fighter jet to date; the military is currently waiting on 500 models that are expected to be completed in 5 years. Sen. Alphonso Kennedy opposes the plan based on the spending costs, but the Senate is expected to approve it regardless. || The Meretican World Trade Center has recently reopened for business; already, the international community is vigorously buying up new items on the market. || Ambassador McAuliffe has returned to his spot as the heart of Meretica's foreign policy team as he attempts to bring peace to Acornesia. Aged 98, McAuliffe is emphasizing a balanced plan to protect civilians while maintaining neutrality in the ongoing war.

User avatar
Haramun
Secretary
 
Posts: 29
Founded: Mar 02, 2022
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Haramun » Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:45 pm

The United States of Ibica wrote:Your Nation Ibica
Full IC nation name: The United States of Ibica
RP National population: 81,398,185 (Currently under revision)
Nation size (In KM or MI): 2,281,053 Sq Mi
National leader: President Todd Hunter
Government type: Federal Presidential Constitutional Republic
Reasons for joining: Improving International Relations and Collective Defense
Financial Contribution? (Please state contribution in NSD): $10 Bn, Willing to change as needed
Observer or full membership: Full Member
Role play links: Terra Nova, Colonial Superpower
Additional information:


Accepted

User avatar
Haramun
Secretary
 
Posts: 29
Founded: Mar 02, 2022
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Haramun » Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:46 pm

Meretica wrote:Meretica
Full IC nation name: His Majesty's Great Atlantic Empire of North America and Europe, Meretica
RP National population: So stupidly large that I can't remember.
Nation size (In KM or MI): 9.54 sq miles million in North America, ~950,000 sq miles in Europe
National leader:
Government type: Presidential Democracy with a Senate; additional executive in the form of a King with little real power
Reasons for joining: Meretica has long been known
Financial Contribution? (Please state contribution in NSD): N/A
Observer or full membership: Observer
Role play links: viewtopic.php?p=39455138#p39455138
Additional information: Member of the GCN


Accepted

User avatar
Islamic Holy Sites
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6678
Founded: Mar 20, 2021
Democratic Socialists

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Fri Mar 25, 2022 7:36 am

Your Nation
Full IC nation name: The Medinaist Republic of Muqaddasia
RP National population: 281 million
Nation size (In KM or MI): Look at my map and add the Egyptian coastal governorates to it
National leader: Sovereign Mohammed Mousavi
Government type: Medinaist Democracy
Reasons for joining: This seems like a nice alliance
Financial Contribution? (Please state contribution in NSD): 5 million
Observer or full membership: Full member
Role play links: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=516451
Additional information: Former member of GCN, I’ve retired for an IC month, OOC week
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREEDOM, DEMOCRACY, ISLAM
FREE PALESTINE
STAND WITH THE UKRAINIAN PEOPLE
Call me Muqaddasia.
Proud member of the GCN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of the (now defunct) UCA. Founder of the (now defunct) ICRD.
BREAKING NEWS: Galapagos war 4 might be coming | “Aursi among best Muqaddasi allies,”, says government official | Muqaddasi weapon industry expanding WIP

User avatar
Haramun
Secretary
 
Posts: 29
Founded: Mar 02, 2022
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Haramun » Fri Mar 25, 2022 12:47 pm

Meretica wrote:Meretica
Full IC nation name: His Majesty's Great Atlantic Empire of North America and Europe, Meretica
RP National population: So stupidly large that I can't remember.
Nation size (In KM or MI): 9.54 sq miles million in North America, ~950,000 sq miles in Europe
National leader:
Government type: Presidential Democracy with a Senate; additional executive in the form of a King with little real power
Reasons for joining: Meretica has long been known
Financial Contribution? (Please state contribution in NSD): N/A
Observer or full membership: Observer
Role play links: viewtopic.php?p=39455138#p39455138
Additional information: Member of the GCN


Accepted

User avatar
Haramun
Secretary
 
Posts: 29
Founded: Mar 02, 2022
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Haramun » Fri Mar 25, 2022 12:48 pm

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:Your Nation
Full IC nation name: The Medinaist Republic of Muqaddasia
RP National population: 281 million
Nation size (In KM or MI): Look at my map and add the Egyptian coastal governorates to it
National leader: Sovereign Mohammed Mousavi
Government type: Medinaist Democracy
Reasons for joining: This seems like a nice alliance
Financial Contribution? (Please state contribution in NSD): 5 million
Observer or full membership: Full member
Role play links: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=516451
Additional information: Former member of GCN, I’ve retired for an IC month, OOC week


Accepted

User avatar
Aursi
Minister
 
Posts: 2023
Founded: Nov 18, 2021
Father Knows Best State

Postby Aursi » Fri Mar 25, 2022 12:51 pm

Your Nation Aursi
Full IC nation name: The Democratic Federation of Aursi
RP National population: 700 Mil
Nation size (In KM or MI): 1,239401 Miles^2
National leader: Aursia
Government type: Democratic Confederation
Reasons for joining: To get allies
Financial Contribution? (Please state contribution in NSD): 1 million NSD
Observer or full membership: Full Membership
Role play links: X
Additional information: X
Founder and Co-Founder of GENA, GADN and IAD. Member of IHC and MCA. Observer of B-V Pact.
All Hail Aursia.
Freedom, Democracy, Liberty
Aursian Embassy Program
Call me TDSA (The Democratic Sians of Aursi)
#NoToWar
Breaking News: Muqaddasia, the best ally a nation can have, Says Aursia; GENA the greatest Alliance, Says Awsaf.

User avatar
Haramun
Secretary
 
Posts: 29
Founded: Mar 02, 2022
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Haramun » Fri Mar 25, 2022 12:53 pm

Aursi wrote:Your Nation Aursi
Full IC nation name: The Democratic Federation of Aursi
RP National population: 700 Mil
Nation size (In KM or MI): 1,239401 Miles^2
National leader: Aursia
Government type: Democratic Confederation
Reasons for joining: To get allies
Financial Contribution? (Please state contribution in NSD): 1 million NSD
Observer or full membership: Full Membership
Role play links: X
Additional information: X


Accepted.

User avatar
Auxington
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 20
Founded: Mar 19, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Auxington » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:49 am

Your Nation
Full IC nation name: The Kingdom of Auxington
RP National population: 148,176,903
Nation size (In KM or MI): 1,004,602 sq. km.
National leader: Head of State: King Edmund IV
Head of Government: Thomas Johnston
Government type: Unitary parliamentary constitutional monarch
Reasons for joining: Collective defense as well as trade benefits
Financial Contribution? (Please state contribution in NSD): 2 billion
Observer or full membership: Full
Role play links: viewtopic.php?p=39477004#p39477004
Additional information: n/a
King: Edmund IV
Chancellor: Thomas Johnston
The Kingdom of Auxington
“Pax et Concordia omnibus.”

An alternate country that controls Britain, Ireland, France, and Lower Saxony.

Auxington National News: ELECTION: 2022 General Election results are in today, with a slight Social Democratic victory over the Conservative Party.

User avatar
Islamic Holy Sites
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6678
Founded: Mar 20, 2021
Democratic Socialists

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Sat Apr 09, 2022 9:16 am

/bump
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREEDOM, DEMOCRACY, ISLAM
FREE PALESTINE
STAND WITH THE UKRAINIAN PEOPLE
Call me Muqaddasia.
Proud member of the GCN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of the (now defunct) UCA. Founder of the (now defunct) ICRD.
BREAKING NEWS: Galapagos war 4 might be coming | “Aursi among best Muqaddasi allies,”, says government official | Muqaddasi weapon industry expanding WIP


Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Laka Strolistandiler, Phenyzia, Reich of the New World Order

Advertisement

Remove ads