NATION

PASSWORD

Kalisight Treaty Organization (KTO) - Sign-ups / OOC

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Janpia
Senator
 
Posts: 4157
Founded: Jul 20, 2021
Democratic Socialists

Postby Janpia » Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:31 am

Hintuwan wrote:Greetings! The Commonwealth of Hintuwan would like to officially submit its application to become a member of KTO.

Full official nation name: The Commonwealth of Hintuwan

Head of State: H.R.H Lakan Lontok XI of Clan Luntian

Head of Government: President Henry Theodore Bulalacao

Representative/Ambassador Name: Her Excellency, Maria Malaya Amorin-Papang - Delegate of Hintuwan to the Kalisight Treaty Organization (KTO)

---

Your country's military branches:
  • Commonwealth Ground Force of Hintuwan (CGFH)
  • Commonwealth Navy of Hintuwan (CNH)
  • Commonwealth Air Force of Hintuwan (CAFH)

Size of your country's military:

Hintuwan operates a high-salaried professional army and has a relatively large standing military force for a country of its size with an estimated strength of 150,000 active service personnel and a further 250,000 standing in reserve. The Commonwealth Navy is composed of 95 combat ships, 12 auxiliary ships, 25 aircraft, and 8 unmanned aerial vehicles. The Commonwealth Air Force is composed of exactly 301 aircraft.


Your country's GDP (nominal): 106.289 billion $

--

Will you spend 2% of your nation's GDP to the KTO? We spend more than 2% of our GDP on our military forces, which we are willing commit to the defense of other KTO states as per Article V.

Are you willing to cooperate with the KTO and its allies? Yes.

Is your country democratic? Yes.

Are you a puppet or an alt? If so, kindly put your main. Main: Pan-Asiatic States


It is an honor to say that you're accepted as the member of the KTO! We look forward in cooperating with your nation and may it strengthens our bonds on mutual understanding and benefits.

Long live the Janpian Union of Revolutionary States!

5th Era


- NS policies ain't real. (No prison policy? HAA)
- Yes. I am your average tankie commie.
- Nation doesn't totally reflect my political views.(Damn you random policies!)
- You might guess that I'm a FT nation based on my futuristic style flag, and my name sounding like a Star Wars planet. But nah.
- Check my military equipments. Worked hard on dem drawings
- Currently trying to improve my RP quality
-My favorite past time read. Probably the reference for my deathstar. But I still swear that I'm not an FT nation
- Sometimes I wonder what am I doing with my export program
Alliances with:
-KTO
-LDO

User avatar
Gonswanza
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1658
Founded: Aug 13, 2021
Father Knows Best State

Postby Gonswanza » Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:29 am

Full official nation name: Armed Republic of Gonswanza

Head of State: Laura Ortiz

Head of Government: Laura Ortiz

Representative/Ambassador Name: Howel Maximoff

---

Your country's military branches: Army, Navy, Air Force, Space Force

Size of your country's military: 137,000,000 total personnel, 69,000,000 active and 68,000,000 in reserve

Your country's GDP (nominal): $27,379,600,000,000

--

Will you spend 2% of your nation's GDP to the KTO? Yes

Are you willing to cooperate with the KTO and its allies? Yes

Is your country democratic? Yes*
*Technically, as representatives in parliament are voted upon via direct democracy.


Are you a puppet or an alt? If so, kindly put your main. Not a puppet.
Praise our glorious president Laura Ortiz! Yea, I sell things. KTO Member!
Amistad Declaration signatory! Down with slavery!
[GNN] Check [hyperlink blocked] for further instructions or [frequency blocked]. /// Finland holds off Russian advance, Baltic sea turned into a "bathtub from hell". /// Strange signals from space, likely a dysfunctional probe /// New body armor rolling off the line, onto Gonswanzan soldiers /// Canada declares war against the US after a bloody coup. /// Japan deploys infantry to Korea, post-unification.

User avatar
Janpia
Senator
 
Posts: 4157
Founded: Jul 20, 2021
Democratic Socialists

Postby Janpia » Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:47 am

Gonswanza wrote:
Full official nation name: Armed Republic of Gonswanza

Head of State: Laura Ortiz

Head of Government: Laura Ortiz

Representative/Ambassador Name: Howel Maximoff

---

Your country's military branches: Army, Navy, Air Force, Space Force

Size of your country's military: 137,000,000 total personnel, 69,000,000 active and 68,000,000 in reserve

Your country's GDP (nominal): $27,379,600,000,000

--

Will you spend 2% of your nation's GDP to the KTO? Yes

Are you willing to cooperate with the KTO and its allies? Yes

Is your country democratic? Yes*
*Technically, as representatives in parliament are voted upon via direct democracy.


Are you a puppet or an alt? If so, kindly put your main. Not a puppet.


Accepted! Its an honor to have you here in the KTO!

Long live the Janpian Union of Revolutionary States!

5th Era


- NS policies ain't real. (No prison policy? HAA)
- Yes. I am your average tankie commie.
- Nation doesn't totally reflect my political views.(Damn you random policies!)
- You might guess that I'm a FT nation based on my futuristic style flag, and my name sounding like a Star Wars planet. But nah.
- Check my military equipments. Worked hard on dem drawings
- Currently trying to improve my RP quality
-My favorite past time read. Probably the reference for my deathstar. But I still swear that I'm not an FT nation
- Sometimes I wonder what am I doing with my export program
Alliances with:
-KTO
-LDO

User avatar
AwSaF
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 15
Founded: Nov 13, 2021
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby AwSaF » Fri Apr 01, 2022 7:01 am

Full official nation name: The People's Republic of Awsaf

Head of State: Awsaf

Head of Government: John Scotty

Representative/Ambassador Name: Scotty John

---

Your country's military branches: Army, Navy, Aerial Force

Size of your country's military: 150,000 ready and 500,000 in reserves

Your country's GDP (nominal): 11 trillion

--

Will you spend 2% of your nation's GDP to the KTO? Yes

Are you willing to cooperate with the KTO and its allies? Yes

Is your country democratic? Yes

Are you a puppet or an alt? If so, kindly put your main. Aursi

This is my commie project. If you reject me Then I got nothing to do. But I'll work like any other would do.
Last edited by AwSaF on Fri Apr 01, 2022 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yes, a nation which is inactive, but sometimes comes back.

Awsaf gets reborn as a Democratic Revolution happenes and Communist Regime is Overthrown; The Criminals of the Regime have been put on trial. There will be a request to GCN to help these Human Righs offenders get justice; Nations economy stagnant as Awsaf sees its lowest GDP in 68 years. Journalists who were arrested during the regime of Fiedro Chatista have been freed.

User avatar
The Omniversal Union of Anglosphere
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 63
Founded: Mar 28, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby The Omniversal Union of Anglosphere » Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:21 am

deleted
Last edited by The Omniversal Union of Anglosphere on Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Long Live The Royal Union & Her Majesty and May Britannia Continue To Rule The Waves Of Omniverse and Multiverse
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
After the Brexit The United Kingdom along with Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and other members of the Commonwealth formed a ‘‘Royal Union Of New Commonwealth’’. By the 29th century, New Commonwealth had established itself as the sole omniversal power by every means. Commonwealth controls multiple multiverses and is a sole omniversal power with its strength unmatched by anyone.

Call me ‘‘Royal Union Of New Commonwealth’’ or ‘‘Omniversal British Empire’’ ICly.

User avatar
Hintuwan
Envoy
 
Posts: 206
Founded: Oct 04, 2019
Corporate Bordello

Postby Hintuwan » Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:02 am

Janpia wrote:
Hintuwan wrote:Greetings! The Commonwealth of Hintuwan would like to officially submit its application to become a member of KTO.

Full official nation name: The Commonwealth of Hintuwan

Head of State: H.R.H Lakan Lontok XI of Clan Luntian

Head of Government: President Henry Theodore Bulalacao

Representative/Ambassador Name: Her Excellency, Maria Malaya Amorin-Papang - Delegate of Hintuwan to the Kalisight Treaty Organization (KTO)

---

Your country's military branches:
  • Commonwealth Ground Force of Hintuwan (CGFH)
  • Commonwealth Navy of Hintuwan (CNH)
  • Commonwealth Air Force of Hintuwan (CAFH)

Size of your country's military:

Hintuwan operates a high-salaried professional army and has a relatively large standing military force for a country of its size with an estimated strength of 150,000 active service personnel and a further 250,000 standing in reserve. The Commonwealth Navy is composed of 95 combat ships, 12 auxiliary ships, 25 aircraft, and 8 unmanned aerial vehicles. The Commonwealth Air Force is composed of exactly 301 aircraft.


Your country's GDP (nominal): 106.289 billion $

--

Will you spend 2% of your nation's GDP to the KTO? We spend more than 2% of our GDP on our military forces, which we are willing commit to the defense of other KTO states as per Article V.

Are you willing to cooperate with the KTO and its allies? Yes.

Is your country democratic? Yes.

Are you a puppet or an alt? If so, kindly put your main. Main: Pan-Asiatic States


It is an honor to say that you're accepted as the member of the KTO! We look forward in cooperating with your nation and may it strengthens our bonds on mutual understanding and benefits.


Thank you. We cannot wait to contribute to this alliance!
RP Music

RPs I'm In
(1)(2)
JOIN ESCB TWI ISC ISVC TODAY!
31 May 2022 10:55 PM | ✉ HBS-PEC Now Playing - Against Dilaw KB: 1st reading of rice import liberalization bill   ⛈ 76°F Haijing | ⛈ 75°F Macapulao | ⛈ 72°F Turarong

User avatar
Second Hungarian Soviet Republic
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 12
Founded: Nov 14, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Second Hungarian Soviet Republic » Sat Apr 02, 2022 8:16 am

Good day, comrades! We, the Supreme Council of the Second Hungarian Soviet Republic, would like to join the Kalisight Treaty Organization.
Full official nation name: Second Hungarian Soviet Republic

Head of State: The Supreme Council

Head of Government: The Supreme Council

Representative/Ambassador Name: Németi Miklós Tamás

---

Your country's military branches: Hungarian Ground Forces, Hungarian Air Force, Hungarian Navy

Size of your country's military: 22,700 soldiers

Your country's GDP (nominal): 14,643,574,000,000 forints (44 billion US dollars)

--

Will you spend 2% of your nation's GDP to the KTO? Yes!

Are you willing to cooperate with the KTO and its allies? Of course!

Is your country democratic? Yes!

Are you a puppet or an alt? If so, kindly put your main. Main: Greatdux
A Munkáslap: Hungary and Poland announces no involvement in Ukrainian war | Local waffle business in Kolozsvár on fire, Communist Party branch leader sends condolences | USA preparing for Artemis 1
★ Magyarországi Tanácsköztársaság ★

Basically this but recreated in the early ‘70s and Poland is still under Socialism, but this time, it’s democratic! The current year is 2022.
NS-Stats are sadly not allowed. Sorry, NS-Stats believers.

Budáról, Pestről alakul ki a Dolgozók Szakszervezete

User avatar
Janpia
Senator
 
Posts: 4157
Founded: Jul 20, 2021
Democratic Socialists

Postby Janpia » Sat Apr 02, 2022 8:37 am

Second Hungarian Soviet Republic wrote:Good day, comrades! We, the Supreme Council of the Second Hungarian Soviet Republic, would like to join the Kalisight Treaty Organization.
Full official nation name: Second Hungarian Soviet Republic

Head of State: The Supreme Council

Head of Government: The Supreme Council

Representative/Ambassador Name: Németi Miklós Tamás

---

Your country's military branches: Hungarian Ground Forces, Hungarian Air Force, Hungarian Navy

Size of your country's military: 22,700 soldiers

Your country's GDP (nominal): 14,643,574,000,000 forints (44 billion US dollars)

--

Will you spend 2% of your nation's GDP to the KTO? Yes!

Are you willing to cooperate with the KTO and its allies? Of course!

Is your country democratic? Yes!

Are you a puppet or an alt? If so, kindly put your main. Main: Greatdux


Its an honor to say that you're accepted! Your contribution will be vital for our goals on democracy and peace!

Long live the Janpian Union of Revolutionary States!

5th Era


- NS policies ain't real. (No prison policy? HAA)
- Yes. I am your average tankie commie.
- Nation doesn't totally reflect my political views.(Damn you random policies!)
- You might guess that I'm a FT nation based on my futuristic style flag, and my name sounding like a Star Wars planet. But nah.
- Check my military equipments. Worked hard on dem drawings
- Currently trying to improve my RP quality
-My favorite past time read. Probably the reference for my deathstar. But I still swear that I'm not an FT nation
- Sometimes I wonder what am I doing with my export program
Alliances with:
-KTO
-LDO

User avatar
West Bromwich Holme
Diplomat
 
Posts: 597
Founded: Mar 12, 2016
Father Knows Best State

Postby West Bromwich Holme » Tue Apr 05, 2022 8:29 am

One of my nation's Special Administrative Regions would like to join.

A Special Administrative Region is not a full nation, but is responsible for all affairs except those regarding diplomatic relations and national defence.

Full official nation name: Nushenmen, Special Administrative Region of the United Kingdom (officially part of West Bromwich Holme)

Head of State: Her Majesty The Queen

Head of Government: Chief Executive Kim Dong-Sun

Representative/Ambassador Name: Zhong Gengxin (name in Chinese name order, surname first, first name second)

---

Your country's military branches: N/A, West Bromwich Holme is responsible for it and a covenant prevents us having a military.

Size of your country's military: Confidential

Your country's GDP (nominal): $45billion

--

Will you spend 2% of your nation's GDP to the KTO? Yes

Are you willing to cooperate with the KTO and its allies? Yes

Is your country democratic? Yes

Are you a puppet or an alt? If so, kindly put your main. No, this is a main, but I may create Nushenmen as a puppet for this.
Last edited by West Bromwich Holme on Tue Apr 05, 2022 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Formerly Astholm. I am no longer using the account.
Rebooted continuity ; March 2016
This nation is no longer in use; have switched account. All posts are left for historical purposes on here.

User avatar
Toonga
Envoy
 
Posts: 254
Founded: Jan 23, 2022
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Toonga » Wed Apr 06, 2022 10:26 am

Full official nation name: The Republic of Tonga

Head of State: Siasio Sovaleni

Head of Government: N/A

Representative/Ambassador Name: Sai Oseni

---

Your country's military branches: Tongan Land Component, Tongan Maritime Force, Tongan Air Wing, Tongan Training Command, Tongan Support Unit

Size of your country's military: 1000 soldiers, 1250 sailors, 250 pilots

Your country's GDP (nominal): 512.4 million

--

Will you spend 2% of your nation's GDP to the KTO? No

Are you willing to cooperate with the KTO and its allies? Yes

Is your country democratic? Yes

Are you a puppet or an alt? If so, kindly put your main. No
Alternate-history Tonga where the king slipped on a banana peel and was thought to be dead, so Tonga became a republic, and the prime minister of Tonga took power and became president, but the king was soon discovered to be alive, but the prime minister refused to give back the king his position, and the king could do nothing about it. Member of no alliance, currently. Based on real-life Tonga.
Nothing to see here, carry on.
Aquaria and Muqadassian Tongas declare war on each other, TLF offers to assist Muqadassians but rejected. "Tonga may become major front of war," says UN secretary-general and many national leaders. State of emergency declared as president Loki goes missing. TLF considering new strategy for independence, prioritizing naval units over land.

User avatar
The Military State of the Galapagos
Minister
 
Posts: 2044
Founded: Jan 19, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Military State of the Galapagos » Wed Apr 06, 2022 1:14 pm

Toonga wrote:
Full official nation name: The Republic of Tonga

Head of State: Siasio Sovaleni

Head of Government: N/A

Representative/Ambassador Name: Sai Oseni

---

Your country's military branches: Tongan Land Component, Tongan Maritime Force, Tongan Air Wing, Tongan Training Command, Tongan Support Unit

Size of your country's military: 1000 soldiers, 1250 sailors, 250 pilots

Your country's GDP (nominal): 512.4 million

--

Will you spend 2% of your nation's GDP to the KTO? No

Are you willing to cooperate with the KTO and its allies? Yes

Is your country democratic? Yes

Are you a puppet or an alt? If so, kindly put your main. No

Accepted welcome to the KTO
The island of the Galapagos and the main power of South America controlling the West of South America. Militaristic and authoritarian with a troubled past and an uncertain future with stability at an all time low due to a lost war and unpopular occupiers.

Member of the KTO

User avatar
The Military State of the Galapagos
Minister
 
Posts: 2044
Founded: Jan 19, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Military State of the Galapagos » Thu Apr 07, 2022 4:30 am

Due to suspicions of actively working against the KTO and trying to disunite the KTO Romanic Imperium is suspended until further notice
The island of the Galapagos and the main power of South America controlling the West of South America. Militaristic and authoritarian with a troubled past and an uncertain future with stability at an all time low due to a lost war and unpopular occupiers.

Member of the KTO

User avatar
Janpia
Senator
 
Posts: 4157
Founded: Jul 20, 2021
Democratic Socialists

Postby Janpia » Thu Apr 07, 2022 4:37 am

https://discord.gg/ZZEg82bcQv

KTO discord is out! Might edit the member states roster tomorrow.
Last edited by Janpia on Thu Apr 07, 2022 4:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Long live the Janpian Union of Revolutionary States!

5th Era


- NS policies ain't real. (No prison policy? HAA)
- Yes. I am your average tankie commie.
- Nation doesn't totally reflect my political views.(Damn you random policies!)
- You might guess that I'm a FT nation based on my futuristic style flag, and my name sounding like a Star Wars planet. But nah.
- Check my military equipments. Worked hard on dem drawings
- Currently trying to improve my RP quality
-My favorite past time read. Probably the reference for my deathstar. But I still swear that I'm not an FT nation
- Sometimes I wonder what am I doing with my export program
Alliances with:
-KTO
-LDO

User avatar
Romanic Imperium
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1979
Founded: Dec 14, 2021
Father Knows Best State

Postby Romanic Imperium » Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:23 am

The Military State of the Galapagos wrote:Due to suspicions of actively working against the KTO and trying to disunite the KTO Romanic Imperium is suspended until further notice


You and what evidence. Also I got a civil war. Help aursi support the monarch
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

I lost a war and this is my punishment. God damnit

KTO and GCN are both evils. Each is as bad as the other. Proud IHC member

Most ns stats non canon

User avatar
The Military State of the Galapagos
Minister
 
Posts: 2044
Founded: Jan 19, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Military State of the Galapagos » Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:38 am

Romanic Imperium wrote:
The Military State of the Galapagos wrote:Due to suspicions of actively working against the KTO and trying to disunite the KTO Romanic Imperium is suspended until further notice


You and what evidence. Also I got a civil war. Help aursi support the monarch

Going against the KTO in the Aursi war, willingness to fight a fellow KTO member and also disagreeing with fellow KTO nations. Your full status will be restored once you have proven yourself worthy
The island of the Galapagos and the main power of South America controlling the West of South America. Militaristic and authoritarian with a troubled past and an uncertain future with stability at an all time low due to a lost war and unpopular occupiers.

Member of the KTO

User avatar
Romanic Imperium
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1979
Founded: Dec 14, 2021
Father Knows Best State

Postby Romanic Imperium » Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:34 am

The Military State of the Galapagos wrote:
Romanic Imperium wrote:
You and what evidence. Also I got a civil war. Help aursi support the monarch

Going against the KTO in the Aursi war, willingness to fight a fellow KTO member and also disagreeing with fellow KTO nations. Your full status will be restored once you have proven yourself worthy


You went against janpia in the aursi civil war so you can't be talking. And I never have had good relationship with Gonswanza. And kreig needs help.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

I lost a war and this is my punishment. God damnit

KTO and GCN are both evils. Each is as bad as the other. Proud IHC member

Most ns stats non canon

User avatar
GreatOceania
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1025
Founded: Mar 25, 2021
Father Knows Best State

Postby GreatOceania » Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:38 am

Romanic Imperium wrote:
The Military State of the Galapagos wrote:Going against the KTO in the Aursi war, willingness to fight a fellow KTO member and also disagreeing with fellow KTO nations. Your full status will be restored once you have proven yourself worthy


You went against janpia in the aursi civil war so you can't be talking. And I never have had good relationship with Gonswanza. And kreig needs help.


No, he didn't he was allied with me and Janpia. and not once did he go out of line to attack us during that war. If you go start a war with the Human Right Coalition or whatever I guarantee that we are not gonna come and help if you can start it you can obviously end it.
On my way to the Squidville Ethnostate

"Nation A has (whatever Tech) and will always be (whatever tech)" is the same as saying "A man who says No Homo will never be Homo" the latter being true

User avatar
World of Krieg
Diplomat
 
Posts: 634
Founded: Mar 04, 2022
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby World of Krieg » Thu Apr 07, 2022 10:17 am

GreatOceania wrote:
Romanic Imperium wrote:
You went against janpia in the aursi civil war so you can't be talking. And I never have had good relationship with Gonswanza. And kreig needs help.


No, he didn't he was allied with me and Janpia. and not once did he go out of line to attack us during that war. If you go start a war with the Human Right Coalition or whatever I guarantee that we are not gonna come and help if you can start it you can obviously end it.

And I ain’t starting that war lmao
Colonel Jurten leads Krieg, with his second in command now leading all of Krieg's forces on Earth. As such, Captain Hans Lanok is the representative for Krieg for scenarios on Earth, with Jurten being on other planets.


NS stats are not canon. We do not do grid wars or NS Stats, all wars must be fully RPed.

User avatar
Romanic Imperium
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1979
Founded: Dec 14, 2021
Father Knows Best State

Postby Romanic Imperium » Thu Apr 07, 2022 10:21 am

GreatOceania wrote:
Romanic Imperium wrote:
You went against janpia in the aursi civil war so you can't be talking. And I never have had good relationship with Gonswanza. And kreig needs help.


No, he didn't he was allied with me and Janpia. and not once did he go out of line to attack us during that war. If you go start a war with the Human Right Coalition or whatever I guarantee that we are not gonna come and help if you can start it you can obviously end it.


And when did I ever fire on kto forces? Besides Galapagos supported the democrats tend janpia the comm7nists. In the first half of the war they were very well against each other.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

I lost a war and this is my punishment. God damnit

KTO and GCN are both evils. Each is as bad as the other. Proud IHC member

Most ns stats non canon

User avatar
GreatOceania
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1025
Founded: Mar 25, 2021
Father Knows Best State

Postby GreatOceania » Thu Apr 07, 2022 11:14 am

Romanic Imperium wrote:
GreatOceania wrote:
No, he didn't he was allied with me and Janpia. and not once did he go out of line to attack us during that war. If you go start a war with the Human Right Coalition or whatever I guarantee that we are not gonna come and help if you can start it you can obviously end it.


And when did I ever fire on kto forces? Besides Galapagos supported the democrats tend janpia the comm7nists. In the first half of the war they were very well against each other.


I'm not that dumb the Demos and the reds never got along with each other during that war. the "friendship" thing never happened and both sides didn't bother teaming up and fighting the government it was more a cease-fire if I may say. As for attacking KTO forces, you did and those being me and Jp
On my way to the Squidville Ethnostate

"Nation A has (whatever Tech) and will always be (whatever tech)" is the same as saying "A man who says No Homo will never be Homo" the latter being true

User avatar
Romanic Imperium
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1979
Founded: Dec 14, 2021
Father Knows Best State

Postby Romanic Imperium » Thu Apr 07, 2022 11:27 am

GreatOceania wrote:
Romanic Imperium wrote:
And when did I ever fire on kto forces? Besides Galapagos supported the democrats tend janpia the comm7nists. In the first half of the war they were very well against each other.


I'm not that dumb the Demos and the reds never got along with each other during that war. the "friendship" thing never happened and both sides didn't bother teaming up and fighting the government it was more a cease-fire if I may say. As for attacking KTO forces, you did and those being me and Jp


Janpia fired first I just dropped knockout gas.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

I lost a war and this is my punishment. God damnit

KTO and GCN are both evils. Each is as bad as the other. Proud IHC member

Most ns stats non canon

User avatar
The Military State of the Galapagos
Minister
 
Posts: 2044
Founded: Jan 19, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Military State of the Galapagos » Thu Apr 07, 2022 11:49 am

While i did support the democrats I soon changed my mind and later helped my actual allies instead, you on the other hand stayed with that dictatorship monarch and the idiot Aursia running it.
The island of the Galapagos and the main power of South America controlling the West of South America. Militaristic and authoritarian with a troubled past and an uncertain future with stability at an all time low due to a lost war and unpopular occupiers.

Member of the KTO

User avatar
Romanic Imperium
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1979
Founded: Dec 14, 2021
Father Knows Best State

Postby Romanic Imperium » Thu Apr 07, 2022 12:00 pm

The Military State of the Galapagos wrote:While i did support the democrats I soon changed my mind and later helped my actual allies instead, you on the other hand stayed with that dictatorship monarch and the idiot Aursia running it.


That was halfway though the war I supported democrats a lot .
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

I lost a war and this is my punishment. God damnit

KTO and GCN are both evils. Each is as bad as the other. Proud IHC member

Most ns stats non canon

User avatar
Romanic Imperium
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1979
Founded: Dec 14, 2021
Father Knows Best State

Postby Romanic Imperium » Thu Apr 07, 2022 12:02 pm

You know what I'm out. I thought that I could help this alliance. But the gcn is correct this group will fall apart. Have fun fighting a true alliance.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

I lost a war and this is my punishment. God damnit

KTO and GCN are both evils. Each is as bad as the other. Proud IHC member

Most ns stats non canon

User avatar
GreatOceania
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1025
Founded: Mar 25, 2021
Father Knows Best State

Postby GreatOceania » Thu Apr 07, 2022 12:18 pm

Romanic Imperium wrote:You know what I'm out. I thought that I could help this alliance. But the gcn is correct this group will fall apart. Have fun fighting a true alliance.


aight doors that way no one is stopping you
On my way to the Squidville Ethnostate

"Nation A has (whatever Tech) and will always be (whatever tech)" is the same as saying "A man who says No Homo will never be Homo" the latter being true

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Common Territories, Google [Bot], Janpia

Advertisement

Remove ads