NATION

PASSWORD

Anarchy In Oop North; Dead and closed

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Polarex
Envoy

Founded: Apr 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Anarchy In Oop North; Dead and closed

Postby Polarex » Tue May 18, 2010 3:55 pm

Dear Nations of the world,

Just recently, the Lovely Sultanate of Splang, a 13 billion strong country has fallen for unknown reasons. A stalemate is taking place for the population and land. Gangs, mercenary groups, and even some power hungry politicians are fighting over the land. We are not involved in this, but we are making people aware of this so that we don’t have to worry about the millions of refugees trying to get into Polarex. Enclosed is a briefing on all the factions here.

The factions:

The Majii: One of Polarex’s old gangs, they are looking to gain enough land and profit to not have to worry about being on the run. They are set up like the mob, with there head leader being Alkertos Moove. They have 1 million followers.
Splang: What is left of the military, they are fighting to bring their nation back into the fallen governments hands. Their leader is unknown. 50 million volunteers are with them.
Bloods: A dangerous gang that is from out of region. They are taking land for Tobacco and Marijuana production, both illegal in Polarex. They have a lot of weapons but don’t know how to use them. Dead Red leads them, and they have 3 million people working for them.
Hunters: Blood-lusting cannibals released from a local prison. Nothing is known about them except that they only have small pistols for weapons and have 500,000 people following.
Soran: One of the independent states that formed to keep the people safe. A democracy, it has 45 million people. Led by Nateo Marwet
Nukor: Another state, it is a dangerous place to live with the blood gang next door. 1 million people.

There are many other states but they have very few people. Join a faction, endorse it, or become your own. Send this form to me to become your own. ( Factions are people OCCUPYING an area, you have to build a base.)
Form for Faction

Nation/ Colony Name:
Base Name:
Leader:
Goals:
Forces:
Any additional Info/Bio:
Last edited by Polarex on Sun May 23, 2010 1:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
We RP with a population of about 100 million people.
Below are storefronts we are proud customers of.
Trade Relations of Polarex
+ Arjuna Tea Corporation
+ CuppaCofee
+Thinktronic

I would put my factbook link here if I actually finished it and if it was slightly any good. Don't look at it. Still making it. Probably will never finish it.

Blakchovek
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Blakchovek » Tue May 18, 2010 4:10 pm

OOC: What kind of development are you trying to do here. Is it MT tech? Can I just be trying to restore order? I just want to know what you are trying to go with this before I sign up :D

Thanks

Polarex
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Polarex » Tue May 18, 2010 4:11 pm

Bump
+ Arjuna Tea Corporation
+ CuppaCofee
+Thinktronic

I would put my factbook link here if I actually finished it and if it was slightly any good. Don't look at it. Still making it. Probably will never finish it.

Polarex
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Polarex » Tue May 18, 2010 4:13 pm

Blakchovek";p=" wrote:OOC: What kind of development are you trying to do here. Is it MT tech? Can I just be trying to restore order? I just want to know what you are trying to go with this before I sign up :D

Thanks

sorry, it is modern tech and it is pretty much do what you want. Restore order, make a colony, or practice your nuclear bomb aim.
+ Arjuna Tea Corporation
+ CuppaCofee
+Thinktronic

Puff-Puff-Pass Land
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 09, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Puff-Puff-Pass Land » Tue May 18, 2010 4:14 pm

Blakchovek wrote:OOC: What kind of development are you trying to do here. Is it MT tech? Can I just be trying to restore order? I just want to know what you are trying to go with this before I sign up :D

Thanks

Same here.
EDIT: Whoops!
Last edited by Puff-Puff-Pass Land on Tue May 18, 2010 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Up in the sky, it's a bird, it's a plane, it's- Oh, wait. It is a bird.
I'm not ADD, I'm jus- ooh, shiny!
Bafuria wrote:Your nation is very peculiar...

I LIKE IT! :D

New Caldaris wrote:I dont even want to think what would happen if he had nuclear weapons!

Denecaep wrote:Oh yeah, that's that guy that is a nuisance

Israslovakahzerbajan wrote:I'm hungry.
Our Lady GaGa wrote:
Great Nepal wrote:And what the fuc* do you think is the solder of RA?

Rimmers Anonymous?

Treznor wrote:Thank you O Lord and Master. I humbly present my body and soul for your service as you see fit.

Arranfirangia wrote:The fifth element? What does that mean?
I assume they aren't talking of boron.

Hell's gonna be a party when I get there.
Science works, bitches.

Polarex
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Polarex » Tue May 18, 2010 4:19 pm

Puff-Puff-Pass Land";p=" wrote:
Blakchovek";p=" wrote:OOC: What kind of development are you trying to do here. Is it MT tech? Can I just be trying to restore order? I just want to know what you are trying to go with this before I sign up :D

Thanks

Same here.
EDIT: Whoops!

OOC: This is my first board. I don't know all the abbrevetions ( spelt wrong) and I am good at role playing on other boards, just wanted to try to make my own.
+ Arjuna Tea Corporation
+ CuppaCofee
+Thinktronic

Puff-Puff-Pass Land
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Puff-Puff-Pass Land » Tue May 18, 2010 4:25 pm

I don't RP all that well, but here goes:

Nation: Do you want my name, or the new colony's name?

Base Name:Vartell

Leader: Nurgam Teernama

Goals: To restore order, while liberating from the gangs.

Forces: 20,000 armed Puffers. 568,000 Medics. The Medics are here to help everybody. If they see a wounded man, they will help him out, no matter if one of our soldiers just shot him two minutes ago.

Info/bio: Clarify, please.

New Caldaris wrote:I dont even want to think what would happen if he had nuclear weapons!

Our Lady GaGa wrote:

Rimmers Anonymous?

Treznor wrote:Thank you O Lord and Master. I humbly present my body and soul for your service as you see fit.

Science works, bitches.

Polarex
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Polarex » Tue May 18, 2010 4:30 pm

Ooc: Made the changes, and how do you add to the title / subject and change it
+ Arjuna Tea Corporation
+ CuppaCofee
+Thinktronic

Puff-Puff-Pass Land
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Puff-Puff-Pass Land » Tue May 18, 2010 4:39 pm

Polarex wrote:Ooc: Made the changes, and how do you add to the title / subject and change it

Same way you edit the OP. Type the new one where you had put the old. And thank you.

Our Lady GaGa wrote:

Rimmers Anonymous?

Science works, bitches.

Blakchovek
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Blakchovek » Tue May 18, 2010 4:45 pm

OOC: I'm not sure. It will be fine as it is. If you want, just check the stickies to find out the important terms. Make sure you go here so you can see your defence budget etc. that you can spend on war in the future.

IC:

Anton, Co-President In-Standing, set down his gin after taking a gulp. He glanced at his secretary and asked, "What's the memo?"

"Anarchy in OOP North, encroaching nations, upcoming elections, just another day at the office," his secretary replied.

"Just the typical. Well, let us get our troops on the way to OOP, a-hundred thousand should do it," Anton groaned.

"Will do sir, consider it done."

"As you get the soldiers ready, I will write my memo to Polarex, their neighbor."

"Yes, sir."

Anton swung his swivel chair around to the computer. He typed,

"A message from Anton Aleksandrov, the Co-President In-Standing of United Blakchovek:

We would like to restore order and peace to the country of OOP North. Would you let us take 100,000 troops through your territory to the country in question?

Thank you for your time."

SHADOW Corporation
Minister

Founded: Dec 29, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby SHADOW Corporation » Tue May 18, 2010 4:58 pm

Nation/ Colony Name: The Shadow Corporation

Base Name: Hydris Delta

Leader: General Burk

Goals: Assist the local population. And begin claiming various military assets.

Forces: First Fleet and it’s respective Garrison.

Any additional Info/Bio: Hydris Delta is constructed from metallic 'easy-assemble' apartments which are airlifted from our supply ships. The inner walls protect a refugee camp and a hospital, then another wall separates SC’s army base from the refugee camp and hospital. On the outer wall a number of watchtowers with snipers and sentry guns guard the base’s perimeter. The walls are solid metallic plates interlocked together, each around twelve feet high, all with barbed wire along the tops. The gates are slightly shorter but also solid metal. In the military area of the base there’s a number of helipads on top of the various military building with the occasional V-22 Osprey or V-44 Pegasus landing and unloading supplies.

Apartments look something like this.
Last edited by SHADOW Corporation on Tue May 18, 2010 4:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Democratic Monarchy of the Sanian Confederacy, New Sanian Factbook
(Current) DEFCON: 5 4 3 2 1 National Threat Level: None, Peacetime Readiness

((Note: For all Intesnive purposes The Shadow Corporation is now the Sanian Confedracy, you can still call me Shadow or SC. But for RPing, it's Sani now. Still have to make the adjustment on my factbook though... d:))

Blakchovek
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Blakchovek » Tue May 18, 2010 5:00 pm

OOC:
@ShadowCompany - ORBAT of first division?

SHADOW Corporation
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby SHADOW Corporation » Tue May 18, 2010 5:02 pm

Blakchovek wrote:OOC:
@ShadowCompany - ORBAT of first division?

Eh basically.

((Note: For all Intesnive purposes The Shadow Corporation is now the Sanian Confedracy, you can still call me Shadow or SC. But for RPing, it's Sani now. Still have to make the adjustment on my factbook though... d:))

Polarex
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Polarex » Tue May 18, 2010 5:07 pm

Ooc: wait a moment, my itouch is being screwy, gotta go to the computer
+ Arjuna Tea Corporation
+ CuppaCofee
+Thinktronic

Blakchovek
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Blakchovek » Tue May 18, 2010 5:13 pm

OOC: basically... what? What is in the first division?

SHADOW Corporation
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby SHADOW Corporation » Tue May 18, 2010 5:34 pm

Blakchovek wrote:OOC: basically... what? What is in the first division?

OOC: :palm: Sorry. I'm still a little tipsy from the drinking game me and my girlfriend had a few hours ago. I'll post it tommorow when I'm slightly sober.

Polarex
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Polarex » Wed May 19, 2010 3:45 am

Ooc:I am updating the board later when I can get on my computer. You might have to repost all rp posts. Sorry
+ Arjuna Tea Corporation
+ CuppaCofee
+Thinktronic

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents