NATION

PASSWORD

Terra 9996 AD: Full Circle

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Tarlag
Diplomat

Founded: May 30, 2005
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tarlag » Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:33 pm

Nibiru, Home World of the Annunaki

The Great Council sat around a large oval golden table with Anum at one end. Anum looked around the room in displeasure. "Inanna my love, why was not the Gray's sun snuffed out?"

The dark haired woman did not seem to even move as She answered. "We have greater concerns then punishing the Gray Collective, Xeraphian war fleets approach as we speak. They may be off shoots of the slaves of Dirt. They come to best us."

"Let them come, our Reptilian allies are on route. They will ambush these Xeraphians and feast on their flesh. I promised them fresh flesh in return for their aid. My love you will sally out with 800 ships and crush them between our two forces. None are to escape, do I make myself clear!" Anum leaned back into His throne and then asked. "Enlil Master of Storms, You report that the slaves of Dirt are going to fire atomic weapons at us. Please explain."

The stocky being stood and looked around the room as he spoke. "Our sensors picked up underground silos leaking radiation on one of the northern land masses. We have sent probes to confirm and they have done so. We believe they plan to launch against our current dig sights. They are willing to slay their own people to delay our work."

Anum looked over at another of His kind. "Enki you created these slaves. Would they do this? They would be harming themselves more then us."

"They have proven very self destructive. I think they will not hesitate to use them if they think they can win. Remember the Altianian Civil War. They wiped themselves out just to prove a point. A flaw I corrected in the next world we took stewardship over."

"Someone rid me of those vermin. Use mass drivers to teach them a lesson. bury them alive and let them suffer."

Utu spoke up. "That will not work. These silos are reinforced and able to stand up to direct hits from atomic weapons. Your suggested attack would only alert them that we know their plans. We can send warrior slaves down and they can easily phase into these bases and remove these pests before they can launch. They can even capture a few for information. They may also know where our rebel brothern are hiding."

Anum just waved His hand. "Do this I want any captured slave brought low before me. I want to witness the Reptilians eating Xeraphian flesh as entertainment at tonight's feast. I also want to see Zeta's star go nova during the after dinner orgy. Make it so."
Last edited by Tarlag on Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Xeraph
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 26, 2003
Iron Fist Consumerists

Prequel

Postby Xeraph » Thu Feb 09, 2023 5:09 pm

It was notable that the rings of Saturn and those of Jupiter were similar. After all, it had been the retreating forces of the Anum invaders over 16,000 years earlier that had wreaked havoc on the Gaian System. The rings were typical of the over-all ratio of habitable to nonhabitable planetoids and moons. Roughly 300-to-1.

It was on AST-T-201that Rikk had found the ideal conditions that would hit the Anum/Innan forces from the rear. Near-Terran atmosphere and a neo-magnetic protective layer that was near-pristine. The sun shone 264 days per Terran year with 96% Terran oxygenated breatheable surface areas. Which meant that missiles launched would reach the bad guys in record time.

"Nim, you and Conor re-calculate the trajectories and speeds necessary to ovetake those shitheads now approachig Terra and Mars. I do not want any miscalculations."

Nim stared at him. "Rikk, you are using the unfavorable words of the common man! Is this proper?"

Rikk smiled. "No,but the culture of the 22nd century must have rubbed off on me a bit. They did not much care about niceties as we do now. And besides, how else would you describe the Innan agressors?"

"Father, lighten up. This is war. Polite conversation pretty much goes out the window now." Conor grinned and winked at Rikk.

Nim shrugged. "Okay,so we launch these little ICBMs from our asteroid sites as a distraction. Then what?"

"Then we get our asses down to Terra and loose the air-borne plagues along with the metallic nano-parasites and watch them cut the enemy forces by upwards of 83%. They may be long-ived, but their innards cannot withstand the viral parasites. The chem-bio frag-heads and the low-lying sarin mists will take out another 10% or so. Our friends from the desert will hit them with all their laser and psionic waves and, hopefully, will decimate the assault forces in Amer Sud and Afriq."

"And what is this time frame?"

"About ten Terran hours. Assuming no surprises, we should be able to pick-off another 3% of the Anum forces as they retreat. The XSL-Allied fleets surrounding the Innan home worlds will be able to finish them off as they re-enter the Annunak atmosphere."

"No surprises? There are always the unknown effects of retaliation. What possible surprises are anticipated?"

Rikk hung his head, re-reading the latest reports. "Gemtlemen, Sybele has been seen racing towad the center of the Galaxy. There are a number of others with her, identity unknown. They are moving at Mach-6, which is 75% the speed of our warp-wave patterns. They will arrive in the Sol System in six hours."

"Damn. I was not anticipating Sybele and her minions. Do our Tower Lords know this?"

"Reziel and Hanaziel are on an intercept course. They should encounter Sybele in about five hours. I pray they can hold her off."

"Sybele is an Eternal. Can they hold her off?"

"If anyone can, they can. You see, Nim, Sybele is the Fallen One. Some call her Beelzebub, or Ashteroth, or Baal. She is he mother of Lilith, she who refused to be the wife of The Adamm, the first human. Sybele was the thirteenth Tower Lord, cast from her lofty position by the Creator Himself for her rebellion against His will. Hers is an ultimate goal....re-establish the Satanic-Luciferian reign of the Acheronian Empire, or be defeated and banished to the lowest floors of Hell for eternity, writhing in never-ending torment of the flames that burn, but do not consume."

Conor gasped. "Then we cannot, must not fail. We must launch the ICBMs from the rings and get to Terra before it's too late!"

The Xeraphian Space League
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 05, 2021
Psychotic Dictatorship

Ring Sector 66, Jupiter

Postby The Xeraphian Space League » Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:16 pm

"Col. McCandle, what do you know of Jupiter's rings?" High Lord Adonik stood with his back to the massive transparent aluminum window in the crew's mess hall.

McCandle hesitated. "Well, sir, there's a shitload of 'em, that's for sure!"

Adonik and De Veurey both managed to supress a grin. "Yes, very observant, Colonel. I'm speaking particularly about our man-made ring. Y'know, the one we're standing in right now."

McCandle smiled. "Well hell,sir,you shoulda said so in the first place. It's not actually a ring, at least not yet. About 600 Terran years ago, our nano-bots began construction that would eventually surround the planet. Near as I can figure,it's about one-third finished. Them nano-bots work fast, but it wil be another thousand years or so before it's finished."

"Not bad, Colonel. Not many are even aware that there is this on-going project." De Veurey walked over to the com-screen and tapped a button. The window darkened and a composite image of Jupiter filled the space. They could see the rings around the planet, and in a couple of seconds, the viewer zoomed in on the what was called the Gaian Ring. It was divided into equal sectors, each sector 1500 kilometers in length. They could see the space docks, the industrial sectors, the military sectors, and the residential sectors.

"To get to my point, there will be three sectors dedicated to our fleets. The Archon, Auralinian, Third Source, and XSL units will be equally supplied with Battle Carriers, Assault Destroyers, Fast-Attack units, and assorted support units such as Fire-Base, MASH, and engineering units. In addition, there are already existing orbiting battle platforms, orbital comm-platforms, and three League Stations, equidistant around the planet. At present, the presently-completed ring and all platfoms and staions number 643,177 personnel, to include humanoids, cy-droids, and cloned units. The cy-droids will be commanded by Lady Cyber and her support units."

"How many vessals are presently docked, sir?"

De Veurey looked at his report. "As of right now, we have three hundred fifty-five units docked in the various sectors. One thousand three hundred or so more expected in the next week."

"And the enemy? What've they got?"

"Roughly the same, Colonel. But they are already over-running Terra, and Mars is all but lost. However, we can cut our losses by a direct attack on their incoming forces. And with our allies mounting an attack on their homeworlds, maybe we can slow 'em down a bit."

"What of Terra? It's our home planet. We can't let them destroy it."

"Master Atha and his people are dealing with that situation. If their plan works half as well as they say, Terra will be saved from total destruction and the Innan Annuak will be utterly consumed."

"And what is the overall time table for all this? Seems to be a lot going on. How can it all be coordinated?"

"One thing at a time, Colonel. We do not want an all-out war with these beings. It will be a piece-meal, hit-and-run war."

Adonik pointed at the Colonel. "And I have a pice of info for your ears only. We have a new weapon, one we actually got from the enemy. Here, let me show you...."

Tarlag
Diplomat

Postby Tarlag » Mon Feb 13, 2023 5:54 pm

Silo 107, Great Plains

Scrub and stubby trees surrounded the four silo's and their control bunker. To the east was the village of the Sevrteam the tribe that defended the area from outsiders. Nack lead four others on a patrol around the area they claimed. He was on alert because of what the speaking box had told them. Skyships had come bringing monsters that were bent on destroying their lands. Only the great arrows in the ground could stop them. Nack watched the sky as well as the surrounding lands in hope of spotting these monsters first.

Nack motioned His people to hide in the low scrub as He saw a skyship approach from the east. It was shaped like a skipping stone as it flew in over their village. It did not even slow down as a light came from the bottom of it lighting the village and all in it on fire. Even at this distance they could hear the wails of the dying as they burned to death in their homes. The skyship suddenly stopped over the place where the skyarrows lay and a another light shone down. When the light stopped monsters stood where it had touched the ground. Some stood like spiders on four legs. Others looked like the great forestmen to the west. Over a man and a half high and covered with hair.

The spider creatures seemed to fade into the ground itself dropping down as if sinking into water. The hairy ones seemed to be guarding where they had landed. Nack motioned His people to crawl forward. After a few minutes they had moved into crossbow range. Nack wagered they had not been seen by the monsters. He signaled that they would all shoot at the closest one then fade into the surrounding lands to warn the other villages. As one when the signal was given they fired, four of the five bolts hit their mark. The beast looked down as if annoyed by the bolts now sticking in its hide. He gave a small grunt and pointed the device He carried in His left hand at the tribesmen.

The ground around where Nack's people were exploded. Dirt scrub and body parts flew every where. Nack had been thrown about five man heights away from the blast. When He landed His world went dark. When He opened His eyes the sun had gone replaced by the moon and stars. He looked and could see the glowing embers of the village, the flames having died down. He looked to the silos and to His horror smoke and flame rose up from the ground. A hundred or more generations had protected this place. Many had died fighting raiders and mutants just to die here and now. hours before their work would have been completed. Nack struck the ground and wailed in despair.

Nack heard movement behind Him He rolled and drew His knife. A golden man came out of the darkness His voice was strange. He almost seemed to be speaking directly into Nack's brain. "You have mutated too far from the original genetic blueprint. Generations of poor nutrition and high back round radiation from those bunkers have made you unsuitable for our needs. No you will not due at all." With that the man turned and disappeared into the night.

Auralinia
Secretary

Founded: Nov 16, 2004
New York Times Democracy

Final Battles: Life...or Oblivion.

Postby Auralinia » Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:22 pm

Prince Sethanis once again took in the total forces of the Opposition. It was an incomplete flotilla of a rag-tag alliance. Humanoids, quasi-reptilians, those considered spirits, and all others that had no official designation, save that they were were part and parcel of those who would oppose the Innan Annunak invaders. And as of right now,they were losing the fight.

"I just can't wrap my head around the fact that we can't fight these fuckers and win! We are evenly matched, more or less. The Enlil and Enki forces are flesh and blood. They can bleed and die. We can blow their ships out of existence. But they are pushing us back. Back toward the limits of the Star System. They're winnng, and we can't stop them. What in hell are we doing wrong?"

His son, Alaric, reminded him. "Father, we are not privy to their ways. They may be flesh and blood, but they have an eternal outlook, and eternal consciousness. They believe, deep within their being, that they are invincible. They came once before, millenia ago, and seeded the humanoid races. Their error was to assume that these races would be forever subject to them. But we have risen beyond mere slave status. And the Annunak didn't pay any attention to their supposed subjects. So now they have to subjugate us once again. And.....they're winning. Terra is all but over-run as is Mars. We have word that an Eternal and several Immortals are about to loose weapons of antiquity upon the invaders. All well and good, but all that does is postpone the inevitable. Whether ten years or ten thousand, they will be back to finish their work."

"Which is?"

"Gold, Father. Pure and simple. The metal is superior in the conductive properties of trans-substantiation efforts. In short, gold is the substance of universal conduction. To them, there is no other value to it. The worth humanoids placed upon it is arbitrary."

"So, millions must die so that one species lives in luxury while all the others must suffer."

"Yes, essentially. One positive that the Terran operatives have is that their leader has successfully altered the gold into a transparent form, thereby rendering the gold far less useful to the invaders.

"Transparent gold?"

"Yes,much as transparent aluminum and transparent metallic strontium. Useful in it's way,but not as an Innunak power source."

Changing the subject, Sethanis asked, "What of the Terran Annunak ship? Last report that it had fled Terra and is now in dark-side orbit around Mars."

"They are forming a hybrid-clone army on the asteroid named Aurora. Goal is to have 600 cloned attack droid-ships, unmanned. Fully armed for one purpose: to cut through the Innan flotillas. On Terra, there are operatives preparing chem-bio and nuclear assaults. We cannot hope to eradicate the enemy, but we can once again drive them back to their home worlds as was done centuries past."

Just then, an explosion rocked the asteroid. "Red alert! All hands to battle stations! Deploy drones, align lazers to the enemy formations! One shot....one kill!"

Tarlag
Diplomat

Postby Tarlag » Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:19 pm

Anun's Palace, Nibiru

One of the Lessers approached His god. "A drone attack group has engaged a mixed fleet around the fifth planets orbit."

Anun almost looked board at the news. "More slaves thinking they can resist our will. Order an extermination squadron to reinforce the drones. Destroy them down to any escape pods."

The Lesser bowed then spoke. "My Lord, prisoners may be of value. At the very least we should down load their minds to discover where the Federation and the Xeraphians are going to counter attack."

"They will come here fool. I will not waste the effort in taking worthless slaves. Tell me what of the transmuted gold?" Anun asked.

Looking at His tablet the lesser spoke. "Several stockpiles have been transmuted into transparent gold. Utu has put His scientists on reversing the process. He expects to revert the gold within seven days."

Anun looked at the lesser for a moment before He spoke again. "Very well, inform Utu He is to change the gold back to a usable form. Then He is to find the slaves who did this crime against us and punish them. Such acts can not go unanswered. Now little one what of the atomics that were discovered?"

"Strike forces were deployed as of right now 78% of discovered bunkers have been taken. I do have a report however that one bunker in north east North America has driven off our strike force with heavy losses. The locals seemed to have advanced weapons from an unknown sconce. Even the assault ship that was used was destroyed."

"Destroy the area with mass drivers. Turn them into a smoking crater. Nothing within a days march should live after the attack."

"Master, the bunkers are within an old chain of dense rock foothills. mass drivers will not be effective in destroying the bunkers. An attack of that nature will cause the slaves to launch their atomics and bio-weapons stored there. Such an attack will force some of our operations to shut down. The slaves doing the gold extraction will be killed and any who try and enter the effected areas will die also." The Lesser stated.

"Slaves die so what. If a slave can remove even a nugget of gold before they expire then it is worth it. There are millions of slaves on dirt to be used. When they are used up Enki can just breed more in the birthing vats. Maybe He can even breed ones who are less rebellious this time!"

"Of course Lord Anum. I will have a mass driver ship make the attack within the Ren."
Last edited by Tarlag on Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Auralinia
Secretary

Founded: Nov 16, 2004
New York Times Democracy

Defense

Postby Auralinia » Tue Feb 21, 2023 1:20 am

Prince Sethanis once again took in the total forces of the Opposition. It was an incomplete flotilla of a rag-tag alliance. Humanoids, quasi-reptilians, those considered spirits, and all others that had no official designation, save that they were were part and parcel of those who would oppose the Innan Annunak invaders. And as of right now,they were losing the fight.

"I just can't wrap my head around the fact that we can't fight these fuckers and win! We are evenly matched, more or less. The Enlil and Enki forces are flesh and blood. They can bleed and die. We can blow their ships out of existence. But they are pushing us back. Back toward the limits of the Star System. They're winnng, and we can't stop them. What in hell are we doing wrong?"

His son, Alaric, reminded him. "Father, we are not privy to their ways. They may be flesh and blood, but they have an eternal outlook, and eternal consciousness. They believe, deep within their being, that they are invincible. They came once before, millenia ago, and seeded the humanoid races. Their error was to assume that these races would be forever subject to them. But we have risen beyond mere slave status. And the Annunak didn't pay any attention to their supposed subjects. So now they have to subjugate us once again. And.....they're winning. Terra is all but over-run as is Mars. We have word that an Eternal and several Immortals are about to loose weapons of antiquity upon the invaders. All well and good, but all that does is postpone the inevitable. Whether ten years or ten thousand, they will be back to finish their work."

"Which is?"

"Gold, Father. Pure and simple. The metal is superior in the conductive properties of trans-substantiation efforts. In short, gold is the substance of universal conduction. To them, there is no other value to it. The worth humanoids placed upon it is arbitrary."

"So, millions must die so that one species lives in luxury while all the others must suffer."

"Yes, essentially. One positive that the Terran operatives have is that their leader has successfully altered the gold into a transparent form, thereby rendering the gold far less useful to the invaders.

"Transparent gold?"

"Yes,much as transparent aluminum and transparent metallic strontium. Useful in it's way,but not as an Innunak power source."

Changing the subject, Sethanis asked, "What of the Terran Annunak ship? Last report that it had fled Terra and is now in dark-side orbit around Mars."

"They are forming a hybrid-clone army on the asteroid named Aurora. Goal is to have 600 cloned attack droid-ships, unmanned. Fully armed for one purpose: to cut through the Innan flotillas. On Terra, there are operatives preparing chem-bio and nuclear assaults. We cannot hope to eradicate the enemy, but we can once again drive them back to their home worlds as was done centuries past."

Just then, an explosion rocked the asteroid. "Red alert! All hands to battle stations! Deploy drones, align lazers to the enemy formations! One shot....one kill!"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Several more explosions were felt. "Sir! They are encroaching on our position!"

"Using their missiles to find us. Which means they don't know exactly where we are. Ensign, plot an erratic evasive course, firing lasers and torpedoes every second, then third stationary position. The bulk of these attack ships are just 2-4 man-crews. Staggered multiple firing patterns will take out a shitload of 'em."

"Sir, do we call for back-up?"

Seth smiled. "They are already on the way, Ensign. XSL and Auralinian sub-fleets on location in 17 minutes."

"That's a long time in this situation, sir."

Sethanis looked at her. "All the more reason to lock in those staggered coordinates, Ensign. The next 17 minutes are in your hands."

Tarlag
Diplomat

Postby Tarlag » Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:24 am

Auralinia wrote:Prince Sethanis once again took in the total forces of the Opposition. It was an incomplete flotilla of a rag-tag alliance. Humanoids, quasi-reptilians, those considered spirits, and all others that had no official designation, save that they were were part and parcel of those who would oppose the Innan Annunak invaders. And as of right now,they were losing the fight.

"Which is?"

"Transparent gold?"

As explosions rocked the asteroid the stick like slaves of the Annunki began phasing through the outer walls of the base. One of the nightmare creatures stabbed a weapons operator through Her chest, blood poured out of her wound as she screamed out her dying breath. Sethanis drew His sidearm but before He could fire another of the stick like attackers stabbed Him through His hand making Him drop the weapon. "Father!" Alaric yelled as He stabbed the thing with His blade. He severed the things weapon/leg but it just raised another and stabbed at the younger man.

Alaric began slashing and parrying with the creature trying to distract it from His Father. As He did this Sethanis noticed that more were coming through the walls surrounding the crew of the operations room. Sethanis knew they were being cut off from escape. Just before He gave the order to try and break out a forcelance energy burst caused the slave fighting Alaric to explode. Green goo covered the young man.

A higher pitched voice came from the now open main hatch. "Out quick! my ship is docked to your main hatch! This base is lost!" Armored gorillas flanked the stocky man firing plasma bolts into the boarders. One of the gorillas moved forward and grabbed Sethanis around the waist. "Sir, we need to leave. Your ships and Governor Campbell's gunships will not be able to hold off the Annaunki off for long." With that He began moving back to the main hatch. "Caveman, we need to go!"

Neander just gave a glance at the Commander of the Gorillas. "Really Mr. Monkey I did not notice! I just thought we were stopping for coffee." Neander fired at another creature and began backing up while covering the retreating crew. "The last bus is going now, if your are not abroad then you are stuck with them so move." The group moved a hundred meters down the tunnel to the main airlock. There two gorillas guarded the airlock. As soon as the group got close the guards began helping them into Neander's ship.

When the last one was through the hatch Neander shut the hatch and ran to the control room. As He climbed the ladder He yelled down. "Give first aid to the wounded. Check everyone out. I do not need to shove bodies out the airlock. Wastes air!"

Alric looked around at the crude ship Then asked the Gorilla working on His Father's hand a question. " Who are you people?"

The Gorilla gave a small grunt then answered. "I am Grod, my friends are from the Alpha 3 Colonies. We are here to help. The Asshole climbing the ladder is Neander the Immortal. I think He is here to help also but I am not sure. If not I will throw His ass out the airlock."

Tarlag
Diplomat

Postby Tarlag » Mon Feb 27, 2023 8:12 pm

S.S. Rogers, Outer Sol System

The scanner operator turned to Governor Campbell and Lady Sofia who were standing in the command area of the bridge. "Neanders ship is away our gunships are giving cover."

Sofia pulled on Campbell's sleeve to get His attention. "How can you trust that monster? He tried to wipe out mankind twice. He should be ripped apart and thrown into the sun!"

Campbell gave a slight chuckle before He answered. "I don't trust Him in the least, but He has enlightened self interest in helping us. If the Annaunki strip mine Earth and leave it a cinder then He is a very small fish in a very big galaxy. He is a no buddy in a broken down ship. Same thing with Lilith and Her lot. The Witch Queen may gather a few around Her but most advanced worlds would just tell Her to get stuffed."

Sofia looked puzzled for a moment then asked. "If that be so how is it we seem to need Him?"

"He knows the enemy better then anyone." Erwin said. "He worked with them and He knows how they think. The Federation has guessed about their goals and seems to be wrong more often then not. He on the other hand has kept one step ahead of them. The Bastard figured how to sneak His ship past their forces and rescue our allies on that asteroid. Commander Astar was going to let those folks die. Maybe once things settle we can put Him on trial or something, but first things first."

The Com Officer spoke up interrupting the two Immortals. "Sir, I just got a partial compressed transmission from the Zeta Home World. The reported a single Annaunki warship entered their system 150 light seconds from their sun. Sir! the Bastards just launched a Nova bomb. I have a visual on the star going nova from their homeworld. It only lasts a few seconds before the transmission is cut. Do you want me to put it on screen?"

Campbell sat down on the chair behind Him like He was struck. "God NO! My God ten billion souls destroyed in an instant."

"They have the power to destroy a sun?"

"Races have built such weapons in the past. No sane race would use them. Destruction on such a scale is nothing but madness. The Zetas were not even fighting them they had no reason to destroy them. Communications, make sure the Federation and our allies get that transmission."

TexMex Road Runners
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 18, 2021
Corrupt Dictatorship

A Cluster-Fuck Victory

Postby TexMex Road Runners » Wed Mar 01, 2023 4:16 pm

"Are you friggin' kidding me? You're telling me that twelve hours ago we were drinkin' some kinda alien booze shit, furry chicks with tails and seven fingers sittin' in our laps, and now we're.....where?"

"Terra. Or Gaia. Or Earth. Whatever the hell you wanna call it. Twelve hours from the dark side of Mars to a place on the ancient maps they called WesVirginny. Seems back in the old days, this here was a place of safety for the government to run and hide from the shit they created. That's what all those skeletons are all over the place."

"Wes Virginny." Jack looked bleary-eyed at the big screen. "Looks like we're in a mountain. Deep."

Pete said, "Yep. About a half mile or so. Plaque on the wall says 2500 feet."

"In and under, eh? And where are our alien friends?"

"If you mean the good Annunaks, hey brought us here and left us with a half-dozen of their cydroids. Seems they got tired cleaning up after you."

"Say what?"

"Well shit! Between you puking and pissing all over their ship, and them having to clean it up, they figured to send us here with a couple of guys named Rikk and Atha and their buddies Nem and Conor. They claim they got a plan to save Terra."

"From who?"

"From the bad guys, asshole. They wanna make the planet a strip-mine. Evidently gold is a necessity in their star system."

Jackie nodded. "I can see that. Good to have gold."

A voice from behind them said, "Yes, but not for the reasons you think." From a darkened doorway, Master Atha walked rapidly toward the two. With him was a heavily-armed human and two others.

"Gentlemen, meet Rikk, Conor,and Nem. We are here to activate an extremely lethal bio-weapon into the Terran atmosphere>"

Jackie raised an eyebrow. "Do tell."

Atha said, "Millenia ago, humanity came up with such devastating bio-weapons that they were banned by most world poweres, but not all complied with the ban."

"Not surprising. There's always an asshole who breaks the rules."

"Yes, and this ruler sold the weapon to the highest bidder. The winer on the bid was a company that brought the weapon to this site."

"And what might this site be? And the weapon?"

"The site is one of two expanded silo complexes in Amurc Nord. An underground system large enough to house a thousand people. Three missile bays, labs, government offices, military barracks, and a residential area. This facility housed the bio-weapon." He paused.

"So,you gonna tell us about it?"

Atha grimly smiled. "It was a virus, DNA progammable. Nano-droplets of a virus so lethal that it would turn internal organs into a semi-liquid state in less than five hours. It was unofficially dubbed the "Brown Soup Slops." In 24 hours it affected 500 people. In 72 hours it affected 12,000 people. In a week....over a million. A huge far eastern nation loosed it as a test on it's people. One point six million dead in seven days. The Nord Amurcs paid three trillion dollars for the existing six vials of the virus. I have two of those vials here."

"Where's the third?"

Rikk smiled. "You don'tneed to know. It's in a safe place, far from here. Guarded by Those Who cannot be Defeated."

Pete mused, then said, "Okay,so how does this help us here on Terra? Seems to me there 'aint enough goood guys to beat the bad guys."

"You're right. But we have extra-terrestrial allies who are at this moment battling the bad guys, as you call them. And there is an unknowable agent involved. One called Neander who is not taking any side but his own. He seeks equality with the Creator."

Pete sighed. "Great....the fuckin' creation batle all over again. Didn't end up so well the last time it was fought."

"True,my friend. But we have to fight the battles we think we can win."

Jackie mumbled, "Sounds like marriage to me,eh?"

Atha stared at him. "Somewhat of a jaded view, Jack. Somewhat accurate as well."

Pete asked, "So what's the plan?"

Rikk said, "We have two ICBMs in working condition. They can reach a height of six miles before detonating. If we can plot their course to impact the most dense portions of the bad guys currently invading and occupying Terra, we can cause a massive meltdown in their ranks. It is estimated that there are 300,000 Innan Annuaks on the North and South continents. Their bases are in both Poles. The Artic/Antarctic winds will be able to spread the virus most effectively within 36 hours over 78% of the two continents. We don't know about Europa or points east, but hey have been advised of our plans. With that percentage rate, the bad guys will be forced to retreat back to their worlds. They will be intercepted by the combined allied space fleets and reduced yet more. We estimate that it will take them thousands of Terran years to re-establish and re-group for another attempt. That willbe our descendant's problem, not ours."

"When do they launch?"

Atha glanced at his chrono. "In twenty-two minutes." He looked over to the massive directory on the wall."We are on the third level right now, about forty feet below the montain. There are seventeen more below us. I'd suggest we hi-tail it down as far as we can in these last few minutes. Elevators are inoperative, so move. Move as fast as you can. I don't know if those virals can reach down here, but I'm not willing to find out the hard way......."

Xeraph
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Xeraph » Sun Mar 12, 2023 4:59 pm

"Col. McCandle, what do you know of Jupiter's rings?" High Lord Adonik stood with his back to the massive transparent aluminum window in the crew's mess hall.

McCandle hesitated. "Well, sir, there's a shitload of 'em, that's for sure!"

Adonik and De Veurey both managed to supress a grin. "Yes, very observant, Colonel. I'm speaking particularly about our man-made ring. Y'know, the one we're standing in right now."

McCandle smiled. "Well hell,sir,you shoulda said so in the first place. It's not actually a ring, at least not yet. About 600 Terran years ago, our nano-bots began construction that would eventually surround the planet. Near as I can figure,it's about one-third finished. Them nano-bots work fast, but it wil be another thousand years or so before it's finished."

"Not bad, Colonel. Not many are even aware that there is this on-going project." De Veurey walked over to the com-screen and tapped a button. The window darkened and a composite image of Jupiter filled the space. They could see the rings around the planet, and in a couple of seconds, the viewer zoomed in on the what was called the Gaian Ring. It was divided into equal sectors, each sector 1500 kilometers in length. They could see the space docks, the industrial sectors, the military sectors, and the residential sectors.

"To get to my point, there will be three sectors dedicated to our fleets. The Archon, Auralinian, Third Source, and XSL units will be equally supplied with Battle Carriers, Assault Destroyers, Fast-Attack units, and assorted support units such as Fire-Base, MASH, and engineering units. In addition, there are already existing orbiting battle platforms, orbital comm-platforms, and three League Stations, equidistant around the planet. At present, the presently-completed ring and all platfoms and staions number 643,177 personnel, to include humanoids, cy-droids, and cloned units. The cy-droids will be commanded by Lady Cyber and her support units."

"How many vessals are presently docked, sir?"

De Veurey looked at his report. "As of right now, we have three hundred fifty-five units docked in the various sectors. One thousand three hundred or so more expected in the next week."

"And the enemy? What've they got?"

"Roughly the same, Colonel. But they are already over-running Terra, and Mars is all but lost. However, we can cut our losses by a direct attack on their incoming forces. And with our allies mounting an attack on their homeworlds, maybe we can slow 'em down a bit."

"What of Terra? It's our home planet. We can't let them destroy it."

"Master Atha and his people are dealing with that situation. If their plan works half as well as they say, Terra will be saved from total destruction and the Innan Annuak will be utterly consumed."

"And what is the overall time table for all this? Seems to be a lot going on. How can it all be coordinated?"

"One thing at a time, Colonel. We do not want an all-out war with these beings. It will be a piece-meal, hit-and-run war."

Adonik pointed at the Colonel. "And I have a pice of info for your ears only. We have a new weapon, one we actually got from the enemy. Here, let me show you...."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Adonik asked, "So, I assume you've heard of psyonics?"

"No, not at all. What the fuck is psyonics?"

'"To simplify, it is the ability of organisms to metaphysically adapt to any and all contrary situations via an electro-morphage adaptation not currently a constant in a given universe."

Col. McCandle said, "So, you can't give me a straight answer. Aside from shit changing from one form to another in order to efect a change in a given frame of reference."

Atha said, "Yes, you could put it that way. All we need to do is contort the basic molecular systems of the bad guys to accept a nano-viral assault and we have a 78% victory. The Auralinian Allied forces will destroy approximately another 13 % of bad guy attacks. That's a 92% effectiveness rate. After we launch the chem-bio ICBMs, the Innan Annunak assault teams will dissolve in massive piles of blood-engorged heaps of flesh. Their ships, land groups, infiltrating forces, and psi-ops units will be reduced to stinking pools of oxygen-starved semi-liquids. What we call puddling. Large puddles of pus-filled gore and flesh. Their land forces and deploying vessals will be rendered inoperable. Whatever units might remain will have to face the clone units of Univitalia and the Father World. Auralinian and Xeraphian fleets will mop-up any survivors."

"And what about Neander? Rasputin? And from initial reports, we may have Sybele to deal with!"

"Sybele would be an initial problem. It's not wideley known, but she was one of the original Tower Lords. An Eternal. She fucked up, chose the wrong side and was cast fom the presence of the other twelve Tower Lords. She was reportedly moving at warp 22 toward Gaia."

"Warp 22? That's impossible. Twenty two times the speed of light?"

"Yes, so you better get your collective asses in gear. We don't know who or what she has coming with her. Whatever, we can't fight them. We have to distort the continuum via psyonics. Morph the meta-parallel spaces between the null spaces of space. The only thing we can effectively do is deflect their sub-temporal access to Gaian systems and send them into a continually-shifting mometum phase of existence."

"So they just keep cycling through a set loop of intersecting super universes?"

"Exactly. By conservative estimates, it would take 20 billion centuries as the Gaians consider time for them to reconfigure their next assault."

"If Neander doesn't interfere."

"Yes.........if Neander doesn't interfere."

Tarlag
Diplomat

Postby Tarlag » Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:26 pm

S.S. Rogers, Ort Cloud Sol System

The conference room was tense to say the least on one side sat Neander. The Immortal was looking around the room with little concern. Lady Sofia on the other hand was staring daggers at the being who created Her. Duncan Tarra sat next to Her, Campbell on the other side. Campbell was the first to speak. "The Xeraphians just sent over a report. Their long range tracking system has picked up Sybele returning with a war fleet of some sort. Moving at 22 times light speed. They are afraid that She will side with the Annaunki."

Neander just snorted in disgust. "If She does She is a fool. The High Annunki will look at any offer She gives them and destroy Her out of hand. They look at anyone who is not them as tools or slaves. They see none as allies."

"No Better then you!" Sofia interjected.

"Wrong Child, granted few are my peer. But I will keep my word when given. I also tend not to stab people in the back. Everything I ever told you was the truth. Yes, I have done great evil but what our enemy represent are on a whole other level. They will kill billions on a whim no reason needed. They even make Lilith look like a good guy." Neander answered.

Campbell looked down at the dispatch to read more. "The Xeraphians plan to trap Sybele is some sort of dimensional trap. To keep her out of the fight."

Neander looked at the note for a moment before He spoke. "Won't work, a very cleaver plan but it will not work for long. If I get the physics of the plan they will keep her shifting from one parallel realm to another. Trapping Her in the multiverse. If it was anyone else it would work. Her not so much, all the bitch has to do is home in on the unique subatomic signature of this realm and just teleport back. These Xeraphians will just waste time and effort for little gain. Or even worse She meets a parallel version of Herself and they team up. We will then have two or more to deal with. Not a pleasant prospect."

Duncan spoke up. "For a caveman you seem to know a lot Sir."

"Live for a few hundred thousand years you pick up a thing or two. I played with parallel realms years ago. Before the Yellowstone disaster. Three hundred parallel world just like ours. Three hundred worlds where I did not cause The eruption. All those worlds destroyed themselves within fifty years through war, over population or just plain greed. A barren dust ball was all that was left. By 2,120 AD Earth was just a cinder floating around a dying star. I at least gave the planet a fighting chance."

Tarlag
Diplomat

Postby Tarlag » Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:10 am

Inland Sea, North America

An Annunaki ship rested on the beach near a grounded sailing ship. A creature covered in dark brown hair lowered himself down from the deck of the ship. He walked over to an Annunaki Lesser. The creature's voice was low and he almost grunted the words out. "Ship not local, maps onboard for the ocean from the east. Found this." The creature handed a tablet computer to the lesser.

The Lesser looked over the device. "Interesting, to advanced to be local manufacture. It shows signs of long use and minor modification. Beast did you find anything else?"

"Yes, primitive projectile weapons with ammunition. Also a crude transmitter. Who ever they were they leave area fast."

The Lesser tapped His ear to activate His short range communicator. "Outer patrol return to ship we are done here." He waited for the expected response, none came. "Outer patrol report!" Again no response. He turned to the creature He had been talking to. "Protect!"

All the Lesser saw was the creatures dead eyes as He fell. A wild eyed human stood behind the dead beast a bloody short sword in His hands. In an instant the Lesser raised His hand a a bolt of green energy shot out striking the human. All the human did was smile, His free hand reached up and stroked His long beard where the bolt struck. "Tell Me alien who do you serve?"

The Lesser stood there in utter disbelief for a moment then spoke. "I serve the Lord Anum Master to this world. Now beg for forgiveness for slaying His slaves."

"No alien, Rasputin does not beg to the likes of you only to GOD!" The man answered. Tell Me alien, can your ship leave the solar system?"

The Lesser looked into the madman's eyes. Eyes He could not stop looking at for some reason. "It has a hyper-drive." The Lesser was confused He had answered the question of the dirty wild eyed man."

"Good, I need to leave the system. The Witch Queen comes and I want to witness the fun from space. You will fly it for me will you not?"

The Lesser gave a short fast. "Yes."

"Tell me alien, what will your Anum do to Her when Her fleet gets here?"

"He will enslave them and turn them against those slaves who rebel against Us. This Witch Queen will be the centerpiece of the next orgy." He responded almost blankly.

Rasputin just gave a smile. " I would love to see Lilith and Her brought low, but business before pleasure. Take me to the smaller moon of the forth world in this system. I have something hidden there that will give your master a surprise."
Last edited by Tarlag on Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tarlag
Diplomat

Postby Tarlag » Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:44 pm

Phobos, Moon of Mars

Rasputin and the Lesser floated down a long tunnel several Km below where they had landed. The tunnel was airless and dark the only light came from their spacesuits headlamps.
The two used handholds cut in the living rock to propel themselves forward. After a while they came to a manual airlock door. They passed through and entered into a well lit and busy room. Several Martian spacers operated controls in the large room. Each spacer was genitally engineered to operate in zero G. They were small and thin, each had short cropped hair and floated around nude. One floated to Her master.

The Spacer bowed Her head in reverence then spoke. "Elon, you honor us. How may we serve?"

Rasputin smiled as He took off His helmet. "You can serve God in many ways. I trust your work has gone well?"

The woman floated before the Elon turned to the others in the room and said. "All nine reactors have been fueled and are ready to be fired up. The ZPMs have been installed as ordered and the shield grid is ready to go on line. What are your orders?"

The Lesser gave a confused look the asked. "Master what is all this?"

The Elon turned and smiled at the alien. "My people are very smart but not very creative. Certain tech is beyond them. Faster then light travel for instance. They could never make the leap of logic to create it. We were trapped in the sol system with no FTL so I came up with the idea to hollow out this moon and install atomic drives and use this moon as a generation ship. I lost interest in the plan about a hundred years ago so this complex has laid unused."

The lesser responded. "Anum will not let you and your people escape. He will blow your pitiful attempt at fleeing into so much dust."

"Fleeing,no my friend. I am no fleeing." Rasputin grabbed the lesser by the shoulder and moved Him over to a computer screen. "You see the engines that drive this moon are still buried and hidden even from your Anum. When we are in position in about 43 earth hours then we will light off the engines and break out of Holy Mars orbit. Not to escape, no my friend we are going to drive this moon right into the planet Nibiru. " He turned to address the young spacer woman. "How fast does the computer say Phobos will be going on impact?"

The woman typed on a keyboard then answered. "We should be moving at about .10 light on impact. Assuming we use all out fuel in a five gravity burn all the way in."

"My people will just blow this rock out of the sky. You will only die in vane. You can however escape on my ship." The Lesser replied.

Rasputin began typing on the keyboard now in front of Him. "My Children are not very creative but they can copy things and improve on things. The shield systems we found on that stash you left on Holy Mars when your people fled the first time. Not enough room for the mined gold and excess gear I bet. We copied it and improved on what we found. Using zero point energy to power said shields we should be able to weather your fleets fire long enough to ram this world up Anum's ass!"

The Lesser had a puzzled look then asked. "I do not see you killing yourself. You are bluffing."

"You are right. We will be safe and sound on your ship. drinking vodka and watching your world end. We will even take a few of these pretty young things along for entertainment."
Last edited by Tarlag on Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tarlag
Diplomat

Postby Tarlag » Wed Mar 22, 2023 7:18 pm

Anum's Palace, Nibiru

Anum sat on His golden throne listening to the battle reports. One of the Lessers was speaking. "We have driven the Enemy out of the inner system. We have however detected activity around the fifth planet. The seem to be massing an attack force." The Lesser looked down to His computer screen. "A report has come in that one of our planetary scouts has been captured. It was checking out a abandoned sea vessel. five Orgron slaves were reported killed and the Lesser Commander and the ship have gone missing."

"What killed the slaves?." Anum asked almost seeming board.

"Some form of bladed weapon driven in with great force. We do not think it was a regular human. No human could over come five Orgrons." The Lesser looked deeper into the data. "Four of the Orgrons were out on a perimeter patrol, they seemed to be killed by one attacker. The last one was killed by the sea vessel. No report of finding the body of the Lesser. I believe He may of been captured."

"No Lesser would dare be captured by these renegade slaves. What of the scout ship?" Anum seemed more annoyed then anything now.

"Last seen leaving the gravity well of the planet. They were pursued by two attack craft but they lost it around the fourth planet. I have already dispatched craft to search. Who ever did this will be brought to heel soon."

"They had better. Have the captured Lesser's family killed as entertainment at tonight's orgy. We must show no Lesser shall fail their duty. Standards must be maintained."

"Master what are your plans concerning Sybele? her fleet approaches as we speak."

Anum just gave a smile. "Agree to anything She asks. Then when She comes before Me She will be brought low. Placed in chains and become a sex toy for our more brutal slaves. As for Her Immortal followers they will share Her fate. Except for Lilith, She will be chained at My feet and used as a stool."

The Celestial Fallen
Political Columnist

Founded: Jun 04, 2006
Father Knows Best State

Synopsis: Things as they presently stand.

Postby The Celestial Fallen » Wed Apr 12, 2023 6:40 am

Raphael sat in the glade on a planet that had no name. It was far out on the edge of a galaxy as yet unsettled by any humanoid species. In his lap was a book...an old book.

"Chrysippus, you are positive that you have fully and accurately described the war of the Annunak upon the humans of the Terran Star System? All alliances involved? All battles? And most importantly, the final outcome?"

Chrysippus sighed. "You know, my lord Raphael, that I have been the Master Historian for that galaxy for many millenia. I've had a nunber of names. Herodotus, Homer, Josephus, Moses. And a lot more. Despite humanity's penchant for exaggeration and embellishment, I have recorded the truth. Far too much of history records what was written down, not what actually happened. What I put in the Book of the Creator is the absolute truth, else I would not have entered it."

Raphael smiled. "We all know of your reputation for truth, Chrysippus. I would nonetheless like to hear what happened during those days of Gaia's final battles with their seed-lords."

"My lord, you accurately call it Gaia, as it was named in the Beginning. You will, however, find both Gaia and Terra named in these annals. In fact, there are even references to the name Earth. If we still believe that humans were formed of the dust of the earth, then perhaps its more appropriate then the other names."

Raphael said, "No doubt, but I'm not here to quibble. You are of the Fallen of Heaven, one of the twelve remaining so-called Tower Lords of Terran myth. We are gathered to hear of the outcome of the battles, the wins and losses, the final statistics of the Great Occurence."

"We?"

All at once, the glade was filled with a bright luminescence, thirteen more angelics now present.

"I'm flattered, my lords. But why not just read the Book? It's all there, plain to see." He knew why, but he awaited the answer.

"You know, Chrysippus, that a thing is not final until it is spoken of. The speaking of the fact makes it immortal, untainted by any sort of future error or mistake. Thus it was as when the Creator started the sequence of matter formation."

"Very well, my lord. Any particular spot in the narrative you'd care for me to start?"

Raphael nodded. "We don't need to know the full story. We were all there when it all began eons past the mists of time. Just stick to the events of the Annunak, the XSL and their allies, the Terran battles, and of course, Master Atha's part in the drama."

Chrysippus waved a hand and the glade was supplanted by a 360 degree holo-sphere. It didn't need to be overlarge as the narrative kept pace with the activity.

"My lords, it all began when the Innan-Annunak invaded the Gaian System and the allied sector-systems resistance came together tp form a massive fleet of starships, armadas of battle cruisers, sub-light destroyers, warp-driven battleships as well as antiquated nuclear equipped planetary security drones. Above all were the handful of Aon Class WarHammer Battle Carriers that were manned by a nano-bot crew numbered in the trillions. Each of them were flagships with a humanoid support crew of a thousand men and women. These were the PAUs, the planet attack units, capable of reducing a Terran-sized planet into small asteroids."

He shifted the holo to show this massive fleet as it approached the Annunak home-world system. This system was comprised on two immense planets twice the size of Jupiter, their numerous moons, and the lesser planets arranged in a semi-circular, staggered formation. Semi-circular because to the rear of the Annunak worlds was the barrier that seperated this galaxy from the immense distances between it and the next galaxy.

"As you can see, my lords, the attackers, though unthinkably large, were dwarfed by the Annunak defense forces." He shifted his view, noticing a few more new angelic arrivals, and said, "But you may recall a sea-battle, long, long ago, where a huge armada was defeated on the ocean called Atlantias due to the better manuverability of the smaller fleet. This is what happened in the Innan Sector of the Annunak Imperium. Despite the size of the fleet with the much larger size of the Innan vessals, the smaller XSL attack plan prevailed. When it was over, eighty percent of the Innan forces were either crushed or left unable to manuver. The remaining vessals retreated, to little avail. The nano-bots swarmed over the disabled Innan ships and literally dismantled them and then proceeded to the inner planets of the system where they were followed by the human leadership. Most of the Innan-Annunak surrendered, but some still fought on."

One of the angelics asked, "What of the Innan fleet that attacked Terra?"

Chrysippus grinned. "That was just a few ships, half of which were transport vessals. The Terran Militia, as they called themselves, were aided by Master Atha, his right-hand man Rikk, and a few of the more enlightened humans in his group." Again, the view shifted to the south-central plains of the Nord Amurcan continent.

"As you can see, the Innan ground troops were advancing steadily from the south towards the north-west and north east. The one called Sybele had already arrived with her battered but numerous forces to the north of the Inland Sea. The human settlement were trapped between the two invading forces." He grinned once again and continued.

"This is, in the vernacular of the human soldiers, where the shit hit the fan."

A number of the angelics smiled as well. They knew what happened, but it was still good to hear how it happened.

"As the northern and southern invasion forces approached the Inland Sea, the human defenders, decidedly outnumbered, received the signal to hit the ground and cover their eyes. Five seconds later, the ground under the Inland Sea fractured, sucking almost the entirety of the waters down into several great fissures. Some forty-five seconds after that, three geysers of some 3,000 meters in height shot up through the ruptured sea bottom which created a counter-rotational atmospheric whirlwind that drew the attackers into a hyper-vortex, killing most instantly, but a number just disappearing."

This was the part that all the assembled angels really liked. Very innocently, one of the female Tower Lords asked, "And where did those who disappeared go, pray tell?"

"Good question, my lady. Master Atha is somewhat closed-mouth about it, but he suggested that the central funnel of the vortex served as an interdimensional portal to a previously-established interdimensional parallel stream of existence. And, as it so happens, Sybele and all of her so-called Immortals were sucked into this vortex."

All were clapping at this point, even Raphael. "And just how long will Sybele be in this parallel vortex?"

Chrysippus grinned. "Well, since the vortex is a parallel vortex, we estimate it will be roughly a billion millenia that she and her pals will be shuffled from one parallel stream to another."

"Okay, so that's that part of the story. What about the individual situations? What about Neander and Rasputin?"

Chrysippus said, "All in good time, my lords. I have someone to introduce before we continue."

A lone man walked slowly toward the group in the glade. Tall, well muscled, bronzed from the sun, his long brown hair blew gently in the soft breeze.

Chrysippus bowed. Turning to the angelics, he said simply, "My Lords........Master Atha."

TexMex Road Runners
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 18, 2021
Corrupt Dictatorship

Some days after the victory

Postby TexMex Road Runners » Thu Apr 13, 2023 3:59 pm

Pete, Jackie and a couple of relatively new people looked out over the devastation of the third moon of the Innanan system. The XSL fleet and their allies, notably the Aanovans, Creator Sons, and various angelic units, had swarmed this and most other Annunak installations with sudden and overwhelming surprise. The moons, planetoids, and even the major planets were caught in a relatively unprepared situation. Millions of so-called immortal Enkian, Niburan, and Mayan-Aztekan Annunaks were killed, wounded, or outright captured. The cloned units of Civitas and Amurc-Annunak forces had all-but-eliminated the rejuvinative stasis of the slave Innan units. Entire installations of hibernated Innan soldiers were destroyed. Estimated loss to the Niburan leadership numbered in the tens of millions.

Pete asked, "Do you think we've won?"

Rikk said, "We'll never totally eradicate the Niburan-Enki-Enlils. They are survivors beyond our understanding. Somehow, some way, some where and some day they will rise again to threaten the Seven Universes. But for now, we have at least a billion Terran tears to re-build."

Jackie asked, "Why is it that Gaia always seems to be the focus of all the fighting? There's nothing especially notable about it."

Atha said, "Terra, or Gaia, or Earth, is the original intent of the Creator. He created it and it's inhabitants to be the seeds of an intra-universal kingdom, one not entirely of the physical world. Just as ancient Israel was intended to be the prime kingdom of Gaia, so Gaia is intended to be the initial and central center of rule for the entirety of the Seven Super Universes. The Creator exists in eternity. He neither knows nor cares about humanity's understanding of time. To Him, all that has happened, is happening, and will happen, is now, instantaneous. Our and all created beings are in school, learning to be that which they were created to be."

"Well, shit! The way I see it, we 'aint gonna be around to see the Creator's ultimate purpose. So.....where's the women and the booze?"

Lady Cyber
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 07, 2022
Corrupt Dictatorship

Among The Ruins

Postby Lady Cyber » Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:49 am

Lady Cyber, along with Ladies Darkstorm, Punk, and January, walked down the exit ramp of her scout ship, instantly screwing up her nose at the smell of rotting flesh and burning methane. All around, as far as they could see, was the near-total devastation of planetoid A-161-D. The planetoid was one of the dozen bases set up by the Innan-Annunaks as a sector-detection unit, heavily armed with plasma torpedoes and blue lasers. It was after an intense wave of consecutive attacks by the XSL Alliance that the units had been overcome and neutralized.

"Well, Cyber, we managed to win this fight. According to this star map, we're on the very edge of the sector that contains the original home-world of the Annunaki."

Lady Cyber nodded. "Yes, January, but at an awful price. Almost half of the wrecked ships and bodies are of DeVeury's flotilla. Aanova, Third Source, Karassian, and Circassian squads took the heaviest hits."

Lady Darkstorm and Lady Punk walked out into the outskirts of the burning city, the stench nearly overpowering. They could hear the moans and screams of the dead and dying, not knowing if it were friend or foe.

"Cyber, have these planetoids been secured? The Alliance has complete control of them?"

"Nearly complete, Punk. A few reports of Innan hold-outs ambushing our AI-Bot units. But that's not we have to concern ourselves with right now. Somewhere out there, about 7700 light years away at the edge of the dark sectors, is the Planet Nibiru. These bases were a picnic compared to their homeworld. It's an immense planet, seven times the size of Saturn, with sixteen rings of near-impentrable protective forces and eleven moons of varying size. The planet's history is shrouded in myth and mystery. Tales of horrors and quasi-magickal beings that can make men's minds go mad with terror."

"Magickal? You mean witches, warlocks, sorcerors, and the like? For real?"

Cyber nodded. "Those are the stories. Over 666 million Terran years ago, the ships of the Annunaki went forth into the universe and began the eon-long purpose of conquest. The ships, called Vimanas, landed on Terra in three areas: the sub-continent of the \indus Valley, at the headwaters of the rivers that flowed out of what is termed the Greator's Garden, and in the peaks of the Andeann Ranges of Mayazteka. These three were the seed-settlements that spawned the great continental headquarters of the Atlantikan Empire. It was an empire of great beings that showed primevel men the wonders of their technology. It was a golden age....until the disgruntled generals of the Innans pulled Sybele, Pandora, and Lilith out of their near-eternal prison in the Third Super Universe. They and their hordes overthrew the Atlantikans, causing the tsunamis and quakes that ultimately sank the islands of that Empire to sink below the wave, leaving only a handful of the highest mountain peaks 300 kilometers off the Afrique west coast. The evil, demonic, sorcerous empire of Acheron was the result, and empire that encompassed three-quarters of Terra for 50,000 Terran years."

"But Acheron fell in turn, a victim of their own success. The demons and sorcerors fell to infighting, and the small but crafty Aegyptos rebelled. The rebellion spread, eventually culminatiing in the ousting of most of the Annunaki from Terra, save the portion of Annunaks that had joined the rebellion and buried themselves in the south-western deserts of Nord Amurc. It is these rebels that aided the XSL forces, even thought they too paid a heavy price."

Lady Punk asked, "Okay, so now what? As long as Nibiru exists, there will never be universal peace."

Cyber agreed. "But we cannot hope to end the reign of the Niburans. To say that they are other-worldly is an understatement. They will be restricted for a while after this defeat, perhaps for a hundred-thousand years. But they'll be back."

January glanced at the other two. "You ladies thinking what I'm thinking?"

Punk nodded. "Yes. Only the one named Atha can aid us in this. He is not just an Immortal. He is an Eternal, with the accumulated wisdom of eternity."

Tarlag
Diplomat

Postby Tarlag » Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:55 pm

Planet Nibiru

Anum was displeased, several exo-worlds under their control were lost due to actions of the local powers. "Lesser, please explain how We are losing the battle?"

The Lesser crawled forward to explain. "Master, our forces are out numbered and the locals are far more advanced then our agents lead us to believe. Our agents did not know they would unite against us so fast. Lady Inanna was unprepared, I beg forgiveness Master!"

Anum glared down at the Lesser before Him. "Our gold extraction is down to zero due to your failures. The Witch Queen is on Terra running amok, and you beg forgiveness! All My plans are for not and You beg Forgiveness!" He sat back and took a deep breath. "This is a loosing proposition. Prepare the great engine and we will leave this universe to it's fate."

The Lesser looked up then spoke. "There is a problem Master. It will take time to repair and recharge the jump drive. 200 rotations minimum. The anti-matter pods must be recharged before We can power up the drive."

"Then do it, rape our ships for the anti-matter if you must. The Lesser lives of those crews are unimportant. This world is all that matters!"

"Master there is another matter I must bring to your attention. I have just received the information so please forgive this Servant. The larger moon of the forth planet has just broken out of it's orbit."

Anum seemed almost surprised by the news. "How did a moon break orbit?"

The Lesser bowed His head to the golden floor until it touched. "It has massive atomic engines hidden from us. It broke orbit a short time ago and is gaining speed rapidly."

Anum gave a slight smile. "Fools trying to escape, good sport at last. Order our ships to destroy this Moon blow it to dust."

"Lord Utu has already tried Master. The moon is protected by some sort of Temporal shield. Our weapons cannot penetrate it. Lord Utu says that more ships will be needed to do your bidding, Master."

"Then let these Slave escape and leave my sight!"

"But Master there is a larger problem with this moon. our projections have it on a collision course with Nibiru. They mean to ram us. We predict that it will be moving at .11 C when they hit. More then enough speed and mass to shatter our world."

Xeraph
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Situations

Postby Xeraph » Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:44 pm

Rikk, Adonik, Prince Sethanis of Auralinia, Nem, Conor and Master Atha stood on the south-western shores of the Inlands Sea watching the sun rise. All noticed that it was more than a little out of kilter, a bit farther north-east of sunrises they were used to seeing. Indeed, it was a sunrise that was different from sunrises of the past 22,000 Terran years.

Conor asked, "Master, what could have caused this shift?"

"A combination of things, Conor. The nukes, the eartquakes and volcanic eruptions, the tsunamis that affected the north-western shores of the Vancoover Islands. But, in my opinion, it was the arrival of Sybele and her dozen destructive allies. Her daughter, Lilith, the Immortals Pandora, Freya, Jackson and Astarte along with some newer creatures of the outer-territories of the blackest spaces of the universe. Titans of primeval Earth, perhaps even the creator-titan Chronos who was the third-made entity after Sybele and the Adamm. Their arrival actually shifted the Terran axis 1.37 degrees. The northern and southern poles are now roughly 12 degrees warmer than in previous ages. Deserts are already in initial formation in parts of the Yukon-Saskatch wildernesses. The resulting disruptions to the ability to provide food to these regions is already happening. In 700 years, almost the entirety of the lands to the north of Amurca will be a wasteland. Fortunately, the areas south of where we're standing will have a ten-fold increase in grain production."

Rikk added, "That's all well and good, Master, but we now have to deal with Sybele. Preferably once and for all."

Atha said, "Sybele is an Eternal. A co-equal with the Creator. Fortunately the only one. There is just one way to rid ourselves of her.nd that would be to somehow return her and her confederates to the Loop."

"Loop, Master?"

"Yes, the loop that transfers all comers to an infinite looping through the infinite parallel-string universes. Even with that, she'll eventually be able to break free, but in a billion millenia, we will hopefully have developed a sure-fire method of dealing with her."

"And what of the surviving Innan-Annunak? If, as we hear, their home world is going to be destroyed by smashing another large orbiting world into it, I assume they will have some sort of escape planned out for their leadership."

Atha nodded. "Yes, Enki, Anum, and Utu along with Enlil will have a sort of Ark that will take them to one of the other super-universes, probably the third one which is directly across from ours, the seventh."

"Ark?"

"A vessal large enough to hold a thousand Annunaki units that will eventually inhabit a star-system in the Celestine Super Universe. There, they will seed another set of planets with their advanced science and begin their quest for raw resources, notably gold."

Prince Sethanis looked down. "This is interesting, but we need to discuss what remains of the Sybel-Neander-Elon factions. They pose an on-going threat of their own, and we don't have a clue as to the possible outcome if they decide to attack each other simultaneously."

"Seth, we know that none of them are overly concerned about Terra or it's inhabitants. Apparently, it's a matter of survival of the fittest. None of them will hesitate to turn Terra into a dead planet in order to win.......whatever that will look like."

Nim said, "Our weapons are all gone. None of the nukes, no chem-bio missiles, nothing that would put any kind of deterrant on these Eternals or Immortals."

Atha nodded grimly. "All of our hopes need to be pinned on our angelic friends. The Tower Lords, the Arkhangels, the hybrid Nephis. There must be war in the heavens. That is what will preserve our planet."

The Scythasi
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 05, 2009
Father Knows Best State

What to do, what to do........

Postby The Scythasi » Mon May 01, 2023 3:27 pm

An early morning fog, moist and dense, floated through the rubble of the ruined city. Sixteen figures stepped carefully amidst the piles of bodies, bricks, and wooden remnants of a city once great, a city known as Nueva Jork. "This is a fucking disaster."

Pandora, a bit worse for wear, glanced over to Sybele and Lilith who were deep in conversation next to a crater thirty feet wide and sixteen feet deep. "Are you two paying attention? This shit around us was supposed to be our reinforcements. All I see here is a mess of blood and guts! Where the hell are the humans?"

General Jackson and a few of his confederates were crouched in the doorway of what was once a large subterranean transport system. Rats were feasting on the rotting corpses of numerous bodies, the sickly-sweet stench of decomposing flesh permeating the air.

"There 'aint anybody here to aid us, ma'am. Them fuckin' rebels done killed 'em all. Including that drunken asswipe NanPel. We seem to be on our own. And it seems to be that we and our partners, them fuckin' space-allies, done got their collective asses kicked. "Aint nuttin' here but death and destruction. There's just a few of us left to bring the fight to them Inland Sea folks. No tellin' how many of them there are, but it's probably a damn sight more than what we got."

Sybele nodded. "We lost, plain and simple. Somehow, the Master and his people got the space ships aligned in such a way to prevent them helping us. No doubt they're hi-tailing it away from this system at light speed. Which is what we need to be doing."

"And what about the Innans?"

"No help there. I have a nasty feeling that Atha has something cooked up beyond the natural that will neutralize us. Which is a good idea right now. We need to get the hell outta here quickly before we're located. They can't kill us, but we'll probably wish they did."

Lilith, Pandora, Jackson, Nero, Trotski, Barabbas and ten other Immortals gathered around the crater, waiting for whatever plan could emerge.

One said, "What we need to do is get the fuck outta here and regroup in an isolated place for some breathing room. What's north of here?"

"Mountains and forests. Good place to hide for a piece. Catch our breaths and try to figure somethng out."

Lilith looked up and pointed. "Looks like we might be too late."

Two winged beings approached out of the sun at an alarming speed, a sparkling network of blue-tinged lightning strung between them. In an instant, the group of Immortals were wrapped tightly in a web of light, a circle of deepest grey opening before them in mid-air. The winged ones tugged effortlessly on the net, pulling the astonished group forward into the opening where a loud snapping sound was heard. The sixteen Immortals disappeared, and once again silence reigned.....

Tarlag
Diplomat

Postby Tarlag » Mon May 01, 2023 5:53 pm

Deep Space, S.S. Rogers

Neander entered His ship through the Rogers airlock before He could seal the hatch Sofia stopped Him. "Where do you think you are going?"

Neander turned a tired look on His face. "Child I take my leave of you. I have seen enough and done enough, just let me go in peace."

"You attempted to bury the earth in ash a second time and now you just want to leave? You killed billions over your life time and now you think you will just sail off to parts unknown, I don't think so! Lilith and company are down there and you are going to pay like they are. The servants of the Creator are handing out their justice and you above all should share in their fate." With that Sofia pulled a blaster from behind Her back.

The Immortal gave a slight smile before He spoke. "I made you too well child. You have the woman's fire above all else. I plan to head off to deep space to rest, that weapon can hasten my journey so pull the trigger."

Sofia raised the weapon to aim and attempted to pull the trigger. For some reason She could not. "What have you done to me you Bastard! Why can't I kill you?"

Neander pushed the button to close the airlock. "Child my influence over you is gone. It is the part of you the young innocent girl from Iceland who can't kill in cold blood not even me. Take a word of advice child, go to the stars. Go with Campbell to His home. Learn the lessons from a thousand civilizations on how to live in peace. Then return to earth and give those lessons to your people. You child have all the time in the world."

Sofia fell to Her knees crying as Neander's ship departed. Neander on the other hand sat back in the ships control chair and sipped a glass of whiskey as the earth grew smaller behind Him. Speaking to himself He said aloud. "Sail out to the Ort Cloud for a thousand years or so. Freeze the ship so I sleep while my neanderthal race is reborn on Iceland. On my return their life energy will be mine and I can finish off Lilith and Her ilk once and for all."

Xeraph
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Success....but for how long?

Postby Xeraph » Sat May 06, 2023 11:07 am

As it has come to be written in the Annals of the Wise, peace came once again to the realms of humanity. The cost was immense. Whole star systems and entire planets were obliterated. Hundreds of millions of combatants, alien, human, spirit-beings, died and disappeared from history.

The Eternals, the Immortals, and the cloned cybots on both sides were either gathered into parallel existences or fled the confines of what is named the Seventh Superuniverse. It is still under investigation how he who is called Master Atha arranged the victory. But it is obvious to all that he had aid from numerous friends and allies.

Perhaps, one day, this can be discovered and revealed. But for now, it is enough to be said that Maran Atha, the Master, is alive and will perhaps, one day, reveal his ways in this book, the Annals of the Wise....................

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents