NATION

PASSWORD

Before ships have left Asian Waters-Nuke Fired Test

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Yaak
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 19, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Yaak » Sat Jan 22, 2022 1:38 pm

The King Isle wrote:
Yaak wrote:
Yaak destroys the Kingmen Space Station using the asteriod debris, guided by SOG of course.

OOC: That's Godmodding

OOC: Learn to accept defeat once in a while, or no one will roleplay with you.
Taiwan is a country, Tiananmen Square Protests happened, and free Tibet.

Ukraine is not Russia, and it will never be.

Russia and China cutting Ukraine and Taiwan like a cake.

The King Isle
Minister

Founded: Jun 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The King Isle » Sat Jan 22, 2022 1:56 pm

Yaak wrote:
The King Isle wrote:OOC: That's Godmodding

OOC: learn to accept that you are Godmodding, it's up to the player being attacked, not you, also
1. How did you find the Space Station? its Secret which means you can't just find it and then destroy it.
2. How do you Control debris?
IC NAME: Tartania

Yaak
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Yaak » Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:33 pm

The King Isle wrote:
Yaak wrote:

OOC: learn to accept that you are Godmodding, it's up to the player being attacked, not you, also
1. How did you find the Space Station? its Secret which means you can't just find it and then destroy it.

1. Should've mentioned it in the previous thread.
2. I guided it using SOG.

TURTLESHROOM II
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2014
Right-wing Utopia

OOC

Postby TURTLESHROOM II » Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:33 pm

Yaak wrote:
The King Isle wrote:OOC: That's Godmodding

The King Isle wrote:
Yaak wrote:

All following content is OOC.

OOC:

You mist be new here, Yaak. What you are doing to King Isle is fundamentally improper. When you attack a nation, YOUR OPPONENT decides if he hits or takes damage to begin with. Your OPPONENT needs to give you permission to attack TO BEGIN WITH.

Your situation is absurd. How do you find the space station? How were you able to coordinate that response instantly? Where was your reconnaisance? How did you synchronize the shot with a station going faster than a bullet around the planet?

You need to completely rethink your game because your response to a decent thread was "HA HA I SHOOT NOOK".

Yaak was even nice enough to allow such a rude move on your part and played along. How do you repay him? You MAGICALLY nuke his space station. King Isles, I am sorry you had to deal with Yaak.

I like the effort of this story and having been here since 2009 AD, I would love to humor everyone here and make this a great story, if Texenkuck would have me. (This is advanced notice. My nation has humans and non-humans in it. My post comes from the leading cabinetman from my country's Foreign Affairs/State Deparment post, and she is literally a turtle.)

Yaak, you should apologize to King Isles and rescind your God-Modding attack. Learn to write properly.
Last edited by TURTLESHROOM II on Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jesus loves you and died for you!
World Factbook
First Constitution
Legation Quarter
"NOOKULAR" STOCKPILE: 701,033 fission and dropping, 7 fusion.
CM wrote:Have I reached peak enlightened centrism yet? I'm getting chills just thinking about taking an actual position.

Proctopeo wrote:anarcho-von habsburgism

Lillorainen wrote:"Tengri's balls, [do] boys really never grow up?!"
Nuroblav wrote:On the contrary! Seize the means of ROBOT ARMS!
News ticker (updated 4/6/2024 AD):

As TS adapts to new normal, large flagellant sects remain -|- TurtleShroom forfeits imperial dignity -|- "Skibidi Toilet" creator awarded highest artistic honor for contributions to wholesome family entertainment (obscene gestures cut out)

TURTLESHROOM II
Senator

Right-wing Utopia

IC

Postby TURTLESHROOM II » Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:41 pm

Texkentuck wrote:Our nation is not a threat to your nation or any nation of the world unless they tread on nations like ours in what we do in order to achieve dominates. Over Texkentuck Monarchy Republic Federation we have test sites for our airforce to drop bombs in order to be prepared against tyrants like China taking Taiwan or smaller adversaries who have a government mouth piece but hardly a military to do them and their citizens justice.

Our nations St. Ignatius Loyola Air Base has word that foreign jets from your nation for the purpose of refueling may have clearance to land. We hope that our tests were never appeared a threat to your nations security. We will always continue dialogue with our adversaries and allies. We don't like doing nuclear tests.

Often we do hypersonic missile tests in order to make sure our systems are in place to let King Isles know and their puppet counter parts know that we will destroy them if they intend to escalate war. It's worth saying our nation at this time is not involved in a domestic war but nations like theirs are because it could spread into a larger war. The puppet nations cause a lot of problems for such nations with their rhetoric. Technically and sadly if we launched a nuke who would retaliate.

The King Iles have stated they would and if they did we would go to war. Our nation believes your nation is powerful and very peaceful. We hope that in coming to our defense that it hasn't brought your nation into the cross hairs.

If so we accept responsibility and our nation is responsible in playing a roll to keep your citizens safe as well. Our nation knows your nation is strong and can defend itself but still we accept the responsibility. Responsibility if an agressive action is done to your nation by one of our adversaries you will have the full backing of the Texkentuck Armed Forces. Our world is safe but for every citizen of our adversary nations should be on heightened security......Soon we will be launching pulse 2 into space. We don't want to blow our old tech out of the sky. After talking with Texkentuck Space Command for the price of coming to our defense we intend to hand over the space weapon to your nation once our new weapon is in space....

President Bram W. Schirkophf
Texkentuck Monarchy Republic Federation
Union Conservative Capitalist Republic
International Trade Task Force-
[/code]
[/quote]

GREAT BOUNTIFUL EMPIRE OF THE UNITED TURTLES, MUSHROOMS, AND MEN OF TURTLESHROOM
EXECUTIVE CABINET OF PEERS
MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS
HEADMISTRESS OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS

TO THE TEXKENTUCKITE CROWN AND THE ROYAL COURT THEREOF AND TO HIS HIGNESS, PRESIDENT SCHIRKOPHF

YOUR HIGHNESS:

Thank you for your kind words. We are sorry to see that there are those who have witnessed your planned, declared, and fairly charted nuclear test in neutral, international waters, directed in such a way to avoid fallout over land, and are now interested in attacking your peaceful country.

This is the very reason you, and TurtleShroom, have nuclear weapons to begin with. Not everyone is capable of a world class army. TurtleShroom may be the size of the greatest of continents, but our hope rests on a nuclear deterrence because of the comparatively weak stance of our nation's ability to engage in any power projection. Your army is far more advanced than ours and your orbital capabilities are certainly needed to defend yourself, given that your neighbors are threatening to nuke space stations they are not even aware of existing.

We know well and full that your nation is only exercising its right to test its nuclear capacities for the sole purpose of deterrence and defense, and we, as a nuclear nation ourselves, fully support your nuclear proliferation and would be honored to send a delegation to witness your next test or other military celebration.

May God maintain your country's peace and may you never, ever have to use your WMD's against any other person.

As we say in TurtleShroom, "In Defense Alone".

God bless you,
-HER GOSPODZHA, BOYARINA SUE PREOBRAZHENSKY, HEADMISTRESS OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS OF THE GREAT BOUNTIFUL EMPIRE OF THE UNITED TURTLES, MUSHROOMS, AND MEN OF TURTLESHROOM
Last edited by TURTLESHROOM II on Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
World Factbook
First Constitution
Legation Quarter
CM wrote:Have I reached peak enlightened centrism yet? I'm getting chills just thinking about taking an actual position.

As TS adapts to new normal, large flagellant sects remain -|- TurtleShroom forfeits imperial dignity -|- "Skibidi Toilet" creator awarded highest artistic honor for contributions to wholesome family entertainment (obscene gestures cut out)

Yaak
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Yaak » Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:12 am

TURTLESHROOM II wrote:
Yaak wrote:

The King Isle wrote:OOC: learn to accept that you are Godmodding, it's up to the player being attacked, not you, also

OOC:

You mist be new here, Yaak. What you are doing to King Isle is fundamentally improper. When you attack a nation, YOUR OPPONENT decides if he hits or takes damage to begin with. Your OPPONENT needs to give you permission to attack TO BEGIN WITH.

Your situation is absurd. How do you find the space station? How were you able to coordinate that response instantly? Where was your reconnaisance? How did you synchronize the shot with a station going faster than a bullet around the planet?

You need to completely rethink your game because your response to a decent thread was "HA HA I SHOOT NOOK".

Yaak was even nice enough to allow such a rude move on your part and played along. How do you repay him? You MAGICALLY nuke his space station. King Isles, I am sorry you had to deal with Yaak.

I like the effort of this story and having been here since 2009 AD, I would love to humor everyone here and make this a great story, if Texenkuck would have me. (This is advanced notice. My nation has humans and non-humans in it. My post comes from the leading cabinetman from my country's Foreign Affairs/State Deparment post, and she is literally a turtle.)

Yaak, you should apologize to King Isles and rescind your God-Modding attack. Learn to write properly.

OOC: You must be new here. Would you like to start your roleplay with me declaring war on your nation using missiles and nukes?

The King Isle
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The King Isle » Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:15 am

Yaak wrote:
TURTLESHROOM II wrote:

OOC:

OOC: You must be new here. Would you like to start your roleplay with me declaring war on your nation using missiles and nukes?

OOC: doing IC things for OOC reasons is bad Roleplay

Yaak
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Yaak » Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:18 am

The King Isle wrote:
Yaak wrote:

OOC: doing IC things for OOC reasons is bad Roleplay

OOC: Want me to do OOC things for IC reasons? Fine.

I threaten war with you.

The King Isle
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The King Isle » Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:19 am

Yaak wrote:
The King Isle wrote:OOC: doing IC things for OOC reasons is bad Roleplay

I threaten war with you.

OOC: bad Roleplay, you don't declare war for OOC reasons, that's metagaming

The King Isle
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The King Isle » Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:22 am

Yaak wrote:

I threaten war with you.

OOC: also, Turtleshroom has been playing for longer than you, so have i

Yaak
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Yaak » Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:24 am

The King Isle wrote:
Yaak wrote:

I threaten war with you.

OOC: bad Roleplay, you don't declare war for OOC reasons, that's metagaming

Why is comprehensive gaming illegal? I checked the rules, and it's not.

Untecna
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 02, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Untecna » Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:25 am

Yaak wrote:

I threaten war with you.

OOC: I see I can intervene on no one's side for my own benefit. Either that or help Kingmen out here...
Dragon with internet access. I am coming for your data. More for the hoard.
NFL Team: 49rs
California is the best is the worst is kinda okay
I may not be an expert on them, but I feel like I know about way too many obscure video/audio formats.
Issues Author (#1520) | Failed GA Resolution Author

TURTLESHROOM II
Senator

Right-wing Utopia

OOC

Postby TURTLESHROOM II » Sun Jan 23, 2022 3:04 pm

Yaak wrote:
TURTLESHROOM II wrote:All following content is OOC.

Yaak, you should apologize to King Isles and rescind your God-Modding attack. Learn to write properly. You seem to have no concept of the mutual exchange that any RP requires when the story is purely text-based.

If you really want to launch nukes at TS, keep in mind that TS has ten thousand nukes that can be launched immediately and another fifty thousand that, with a little bit of time, can also be used. Unlike you, I understand the point of having nukes and don't just throw them like beanbags.

If you launch those nukes at me, I'll reciprocate by firing my Ignore Cannon, not my nukes. You have no interest in storytelling or having fun with other people. You're barely even writing a sentence.

I reiterate that you owe King Isles and Textentuck apologies for your bad behavior. You owe Kings Isles an apology for your God-Mod, first by nuking him in a single lazy sentence and then, when King Isles was kind enough to actually allow your terrible post to stick, that you just.... magically shot his space station out of the sky. A secret space station. Travelling tens of thousands of miles per hour. That you could not detect... and you somehow made the debries magically dance around to your benefit?

These are your role playing partners and your job is to work with them to tell a great story. Texnkentuck writes like he is new and his sentence structure needs work, but he is learning and he wants to tell a story. He wants to have fun. King Isles may be one of those one-sentence posters, but he understands the rules and proper procedures of NS storytelling.

You could learn from both of these gentlemen.
Last edited by TURTLESHROOM II on Sun Jan 23, 2022 3:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
World Factbook
First Constitution
Legation Quarter

TURTLESHROOM II
Senator

Right-wing Utopia

OOC

Postby TURTLESHROOM II » Sun Jan 23, 2022 3:07 pm

Yaak wrote:
The King Isle wrote:OOC: bad Roleplay, you don't declare war for OOC reasons, that's metagaming

Why is comprehensive gaming illegal? I checked the rules, and it's not.

You're aren't "gaming". You are picking on Kings Isles and displaying your hubris in not even explaining how or why you managed to shoot down a top secret, rapidly orbiting space station. You expect him to just let that happen? It's as bad as "DODGES" in two-man fight scene with one sentence.

Texkentuck wanted to make a simple story, but here you are crapping on the King Isles and everyone else's fun. You should apologize.
World Factbook
First Constitution
Legation Quarter

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents