NATION

PASSWORD

China Invades Taiwan IC (sign ups required)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Adeptorum
Secretary

Founded: Jan 10, 2022
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Adeptorum » Mon Jan 10, 2022 4:14 pm

Grande Germania wrote:
"well, so you want us not to use our mustard gas, right?" The Czechoslovakian general asked the guests of Adeptorum.

That is correct - affirmed the Commander - we do not evoke the Law by itself, but the compassion required towards fellow humans. The effects of such attacks are inhumane and there is no way to make it targeted enough to be sure you're not going to hit the peacekeeping troops or civilians. We do not take sides in this conflict; all we want is to guarantee the safety of those unfairly stuck amidst all this chaos. If anything, we ask you to guarantee that our forces will be warned about such attacks in advance, so we have the time and information necessary to move all civilians out of the targeted zone.

Right now, we have at least four detachments taking care of civilians including one large detachment still stuck in a region devasted by a napalm attack. Our forces are being stretched thin and might not be able to deal with a large chemical attack without the necessary preparations. We are alone here, no other nation sent troops to do the job we are doing, and we do not have infinite resources to keep summoning vehicles and personnel to Taiwan.

We can guarantee that the operations will be carried under total secrecy and in such a manner that it does not raise any suspicion about a probable attack towards the zone. Ideally no such attack would ever take place, but we do understand the gruesome nature of war... We are here to protect and that's all we can do, so we ask that the Holy Emperor's pledge is at least taken into consideration.
Democratic Absolutism | "One Shall Rule for The Good of All" | In Lux Pariter!

This nation uses NS stats loosely, but is slowly building its factbook to replace it.
Current timeline on year 40500 but with free access to time travel technology.

Grande Germania
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 10, 2021
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Grande Germania » Mon Jan 10, 2022 4:19 pm

The Adeptorum wrote:
Grande Germania wrote:
"well, so you want us not to use our mustard gas, right?" The Czechoslovakian general asked the guests of Adeptorum.

That is correct - affirmed the Commander - we do not evoke the Law by itself, but the compassion required towards fellow humans. The effects of such attacks are inhumane and there is no way to make it targeted enough to be sure you're not going to hit the peacekeeping troops or civilians. We do not take sides in this conflict; all we want is to guarantee the safety of those unfairly stuck amidst all this chaos. If anything, we ask you to guarantee that our forces will be warned about such attacks in advance, so we have the time and information necessary to move all civilians out of the targeted zone.

Right now, we have at least four detachments taking care of civilians including one large detachment still stuck in a region devasted by a napalm attack. Our forces are being stretched thin and might not be able to deal with a large chemical attack without the necessary preparations. We are alone here, no other nation sent troops to do the job we are doing, and we do not have infinite resources to keep summoning vehicles and personnel to Taiwan.

We can guarantee that the operations will be carried under total secrecy and in such a manner that it does not raise any suspicion about a probable attack towards the zone. Ideally no such attack would ever take place, but we do understand the gruesome nature of war... We are here to protect and that's all we can do, so we ask that the Holy Emperor's pledge is at least taken into consideration.

"We'll think about it, but first we need to make sure all civilians aren't collaborationists," the general said seriously. "and then, a very important Czechoslovakian personality will arrive tomorrow, and we need civilians"
A Monarchy Generated by the Union of Czechoslovakia and Hungary, very conservative.

Long live the Visegrad Empire!

Co-founder of the Anti-communist International

The Adeptorum
Secretary

Father Knows Best State

Postby The Adeptorum » Mon Jan 10, 2022 4:30 pm

Grande Germania wrote:
The Democratic Republic of Nytoa wrote:OOC: No it isnt what part to find to be godmodding?

OOC: maybe because this brought the whole Russian army with him but no one saw it coming? Or maybe because it exterminated my army in three seconds?

OOC: I have to agree with you here, this seems godmodding for me as well. But even if the launches were to happen, it would still take at least 10 minutes (7km/s for a distance of ~4369km) for the warheads to hit Taiwan from Russia, which means that Germania's troops would have more than enough time to move out of the blast radius of modern nukes. They would lose equipment, sure, but no wiping as long they got the warning when the ICBMs were launched which I believe they would.

This nation uses NS stats loosely, but is slowly building its factbook to replace it.

GreatOceania
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 25, 2021
Father Knows Best State

Postby GreatOceania » Mon Jan 10, 2022 4:35 pm

Northern Taiwan Taipei
The troops were on high alert waiting for the enemy attack however that has yet to come so in the mean time the soldiers did small activities to pass the time ranging from playing cards to doing some maintenance on their weapons. News came that the Oceanian Floating fortresses have arrive but are at a distances way from the effective range of the enemy naval cannons something that Fortresses don’t suffer from due to having better naval guns and a good targeting control system

“Private Dolner you just won tickets to a theme park just kidding scouts reported a theme park a few miles away from here you and your squad will be sent to look for enemy activity so start moving now” A officer said giving out orders to his troops so Private Dolner got up and headed out with squad in a btr-80 that had another squad in it

Southern Taiwan

In a building that was near the Czech positions that were too busy burning down a forest a sniper was loading AP-I 8mm Mauser into his m76 rifle magazine once he finished losing every single one he took one and put it in his rifle flipped the safety and pulled the bolt back to load a round into the chamber once done he put the scope up to his eye and started looking for the Flametroopers he wasn’t aiming for the person he was aiming for fuel tanks the rounds he was using are enough to pierce and ignite the fuel tank.

“Alright time to show you why Flamethrowers are out of use by many” the sniper muttered before getting a target in view pulled the trigger and fired once was killed in a burning death he did the same to the others rinsing and repeating

A some troops got caught in the fire and got burnt alive however those who saw the Czech flametroopers retreated deeper into forest but instead of retreating enemy lines they would go around the enemy and attack
On my way to the Squidville Ethnostate
My summary on GCN in II
>Says they’re WA successor has yet to pass a resolution
>Asks for competition
>Gets mad when people opposes them and voids all wars they lose
>”why isn’t there any good opposition?”

The Adeptorum
Secretary

Father Knows Best State

Postby The Adeptorum » Mon Jan 10, 2022 4:41 pm

Grande Germania wrote:"We'll think about it, but first we need to make sure all civilians aren't collaborationists," the general said seriously. "and then, a very important Czechoslovakian personality will arrive tomorrow, and we need civilians"

If they are collaborationists or not doesn't matter for us, as I said, we do not take sides. We are not evacuating civilians from non-affected areas, so you would still have plenty of civilians around for this Czechoslovakian personality to see. And as far as your army is concerned, collaborationists could be dealt with following a formal accusation and a fair judgement once the war is over. In any case our troops are here to make sure we have the lowest civilian casualties possible, and we are not backtracking from our duty even if it costs our lives: we are soldiers as well.

We do not present an unreasonable pledge; all we ask is that we get early warnings about the attacks and that our troops are not caught in the middle of the conflict. Do not forget that we bear the Red Cross and the diplomatic implications of killing those that carry such a weight. We do not seek enemies; we only seek allies. Our objective is peace, and our duty is to protect.

Thank you for your time, General. You know how to contact me if needed.

I hope we can sit together one day when this unholy war is nothing but a memory.

In Lux Pariter!

Grande Germania
Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Grande Germania » Mon Jan 10, 2022 4:42 pm

GreatOceania wrote:Northern Taiwan Taipei
The troops were on high alert waiting for the enemy attack however that has yet to come so in the mean time the soldiers did small activities to pass the time ranging from playing cards to doing some maintenance on their weapons. News came that the Oceanian Floating fortresses have arrive but are at a distances way from the effective range of the enemy naval cannons something that Fortresses don’t suffer from due to having better naval guns and a good targeting control system

“Private Dolner you just won tickets to a theme park just kidding scouts reported a theme park a few miles away from here you and your squad will be sent to look for enemy activity so start moving now” A officer said giving out orders to his troops so Private Dolner got up and headed out with squad in a btr-80 that had another squad in it

Southern Taiwan

In a building that was near the Czech positions that were too busy burning down a forest a sniper was loading AP-I 8mm Mauser into his m76 rifle magazine once he finished losing every single one he took one and put it in his rifle flipped the safety and pulled the bolt back to load a round into the chamber once done he put the scope up to his eye and started looking for the Flametroopers he wasn’t aiming for the person he was aiming for fuel tanks the rounds he was using are enough to pierce and ignite the fuel tank.

“Alright time to show you why Flamethrowers are out of use by many” the sniper muttered before getting a target in view pulled the trigger and fired once was killed in a burning death he did the same to the others rinsing and repeating

A some troops got caught in the fire and got burnt alive however those who saw the Czech flametroopers retreated deeper into forest but instead of retreating enemy lines they would go around the enemy and attack

Too bad for the Oceanians that there were other Czechoslovakian troops waiting for them, this time armed in a conventional way, they pushed the Oceanians towards the flamethrowers and crushed them between the two troops, massacring them and obtaining a great Victory against the paratroopers.
A Monarchy Generated by the Union of Czechoslovakia and Hungary, very conservative.

Grande Germania
Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Grande Germania » Mon Jan 10, 2022 4:45 pm

The Adeptorum wrote:
Grande Germania wrote:"We'll think about it, but first we need to make sure all civilians aren't collaborationists," the general said seriously. "and then, a very important Czechoslovakian personality will arrive tomorrow, and we need civilians"

If they are collaborationists or not doesn't matter for us, as I said, we do not take sides. We are not evacuating civilians from non-affected areas, so you would still have plenty of civilians around for this Czechoslovakian personality to see. And as far as your army is concerned, collaborationists could be dealt with following a formal accusation and a fair judgement once the war is over. In any case our troops are here to make sure we have the lowest civilian casualties possible, and we are not backtracking from our duty even if it costs our lives: we are soldiers as well.

We do not present an unreasonable pledge; all we ask is that we get early warnings about the attacks and that our troops are not caught in the middle of the conflict. Do not forget that we bear the Red Cross and the diplomatic implications of killing those that carry such a weight. We do not seek enemies; we only seek allies. Our objective is peace, and our duty is to protect.

Thank you for your time, General. You know how to contact me if needed.

I hope we can sit together one day when this unholy war is nothing but a memory.

In Lux Pariter!

"goodbye, we hope that our future guest is satisfied as much as we are and we will reach an agreement"

The Democratic Republic of Nytoa
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 11, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Democratic Republic of Nytoa » Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:09 pm

Grande Germania wrote::?:
The Democratic Republic of Nytoa wrote:OOC: No it isnt what part to find to be godmodding?

OOC: maybe because this brought the whole Russian army with him but no one saw it coming? Or maybe because it exterminated my army in three seconds?
or maybe because this gentleman has no factbook?

One i signed up and I didnt bring in the whole Russian army. Second theres no set timeframe for the post, its a small ambush against 15 soldiers not youe entire army and I didn't see a timeframe in your burning down the forest post. And third no factbooks doesnt = godmodding especially when its a small ambush with little effect on the war.
Does NOT fully represent my views

Member of ICDN, Nato and UCA (and all of its predecessors)
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Grande Germania
Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Grande Germania » Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:34 pm

The Democratic Republic of Nytoa wrote:
Grande Germania wrote::?:
or maybe because this gentleman has no factbook?

One i signed up and I didnt bring in the whole Russian army. Second theres no set timeframe for the post, its a small ambush against 15 soldiers not youe entire army and I didn't see a timeframe in your burning down the forest post. And third no factbooks doesnt = godmodding especially when its a small ambush with little effect on the war.

OOC: then reread the post and then draw your conclusions, then what do you know how much time has passed between one post and another within the RP?

GreatOceania
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby GreatOceania » Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:48 pm

Grande Germania wrote:
Too bad for the Oceanians that there were other Czechoslovakian troops waiting for them, this time armed in a conventional way, they pushed the Oceanians towards the flamethrowers and crushed them between the two troops, massacring them and obtaining a great Victory against the paratroopers.

Of course many Oceanian died but casualties weren’t enough to cripple and be put out of the fight since the Czechs were too busy focusing on the infantry hidden Oceania snipers were busy taking out the the enemy equipped flamethrowers either aiming for the head or aiming for the fuel tanks but the Oceanian troops wouldn’t be pushed back that’s something they won’t allowed instead they focus on the conventional soldiers while a small group focused on the flamethrowers they were stretched thin only if a miracle happens

BOOM! BOOM! RAT-A-TAT-TAT
An explosions pounded the enemy position while machine guns mowed down anyone. Armor support has finally arrived M-84AS1 tank equipped with ERA and APS system to protect it from enemy tank shells and anti-tank rockets started attacking the enemy troops with HE rounds and gun fire while BRDMs mowed anyone with its 14.5mm machine gun
Last edited by GreatOceania on Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My summary on GCN in II
>Asks for competition

Santheres
Game Moderator

Founded: Apr 29, 2005
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Santheres » Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:51 pm

Oflait wrote:3,000 marines arrive in taiwan and immediately begun looking for the oceaniac forces and capture them.

You were informed on multiple occasions that you are not welcome in this thread. Cease posting here on any account, including Glaogro.

Svenska-Britannia
Diplomat

Founded: May 29, 2019

Postby Svenska-Britannia » Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:15 pm

Southern Formosa (Taiwan)

As the 1000 strong Carolean force moved up north along Taiwan they finally encountered Chinese Resistance in the form of Armored Vehicles and Dug-In infantry fortifications.

"Karoliner! Gå-På!" The Colonel of the regiment bellowed out through his comms devices, signalling their offensive.

Immediately after the order was given, the entire line of the regiment opened up in a hurricane of Rapid and Relentless Small-Arms fire. The Caroleans began their 'Marching Fire' strategem and heavily suppressed the Chinese defenders in their defensive positions. Some of the Chinese vehicles retaliated with their mounted machineguns in order to halt their offensive but by the time one of them fired the Caroleans already launched their Guided Anti-Tank Rocket Launchers and destroyed their vehicles.

"CLEAR BACKBLAST!" A Carolean armed with an SBATL-3 bellowed out.
"BACKBLAST CLEAR!" Another voice sounded out amongst the hurricane of gunfire.

Immediately, dozens of the SBATL's fired their rounds against enemy vehicles in unison, the ordinance streaked through the air for a few seconds before making their way towards their target location. Dozens of enemy vehicles and battle tanks were taken out of commission by the simultaneous volley fire of rockets.

"FRAMAT!" The Commanding officer bellowed into his comms. The Caroleans then sprang into action and charged their way through the Chinese Defenses while heavily suppressing them in gunfire, the speed of which the soldiers advanced along with the hellish fire they were giving would prove more than enough for the rest of the Chinese forces still standing to retreat with their morale broken to such an extent.

The Caroleans pressed forth with their Charge, their Morale ever so Rabidly Fanatical and Absolute. And from what seemed like an entire day, they progressed by more than dozens of kilometers with that single and bold charge.
Svenska-Britannia: A Global Confederation composed of multiple independent nations being led by an Imperial State with one goal in mind: Unity

FT Tech Nation
An [8.6 Power Number] civilization, according to this index.

Proud member of The Iron Alliance

News: This day marks the anniversary in where Svenska-Britannian Scientists and Field Researchers uncovered an incredibly well preserved 'Precursor' data bank, it is due to this data bank that much of Humanity has undergone its Golden Age of Scientific Discoveries and Technological Progress.

Janpia
Minister

Founded: Jul 20, 2021
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Janpia » Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:11 pm

SIC:

The Revolutionary Council attempted to contact the Oceanian government regarding their effort against IAAC. They wished to know what supplies they need, and they are willing to provide.

==

Back in the Janpian mainland, JURIC launched a propaganda campaign which mainly sees the IAAC bombing cities with civilian disregard. Many people are horrid when they saw the IAAC bombings, and some ask the Party and the Revolutionary Council to step in, and save them from these such acts

==

RA.C3 Matav Kamuscho orderly supplies the PLA by docking the submarines on Hainan. Lately, 2 Maricha-Class Frigates was sent to overshadow IAAC ships. They attempted to get really close, and make it look like they are attempting to ram them.

IC:

After a meeting with the Nitranan representative, the Ministry of International Communications released a following statement that was messaged to the representative.

The Janpian Union of Revolutionary States affirms its neutral stance on this issue. Our submarines are operating under freedom of navigation, and must not be intruded unless a state of war exists between nations. Overall, we wish that peace will overule the outcome of this conflict.
Last edited by Janpia on Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Long live the Janpian Union of Revolutionary States!

5th Era

- NS policies ain't real. (No prison policy? HAA)
- Yes. I am your average tankie commie.
- Nation doesn't totally reflect my political views.(Damn you random policies!)
- You might guess that I'm a FT nation based on my futuristic style flag, and my name sounding like a Star Wars planet. But nah.
- Check my military equipments. Worked hard on dem drawings
- Currently trying to improve my RP quality
-My favorite past time read. Probably the reference for my deathstar. But I still swear that I'm not an FT nation
Alliances with:
-KTO
-LDO

The Adeptorum
Secretary

Father Knows Best State

Postby The Adeptorum » Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:32 pm

THE ADMINISTRATUM OF THE MOST HOLY EMPEROR OF THE ADEPTORUM
OFFICE FOR INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS AND GLOBAL AFFAIRS

Date: 11/01/2022

Official report and updates on the Chinese Invasion of Taiwan

Current detachment operations:

- First detachment: 2 (two) light armored vehicles, 1 (one) rescue helicopter and 100 (a hundred) peacekeeping troops. Stationed at Northern Taiwan Taipei.
    - Second detachment: 2 (two) light armored vehicles, 1 (one) rescue helicopter and 100 (a hundred) peacekeeping troops. Stationed at Southern Taiwan Kao-siung.
    - Third detachment: 1 (one) light armored vehicle, 1 (one) rescue helicopter and 50 (fifty) peacekeeping troops. Stationed at Fangliao.
    - Fourth detachment: 2 (two) light armored vehicles, 1 (one) rescue helicopter and 100 (a hundred) peacekeeping troops. Stationed at the region of the napalm attack.

Current HQ operations:

- 13 (thirteen) light armored vehicles, 16 (sixteen) rescue helicopters and 1650 (a thousand six hundred and fifty) peacekeeping troops. Stationed at the Taipei Songshan Airport.

Relevant updates:

1. Having finished the rescue efforts in the zone affected by a napalm attack, part of the troops in the fourth detachment are back to HQ in Downtown Taipei. The remaining forces will stay stationed at the region in an Advanced Operations Base and DMZ closer to other potential focus of conflict, ready to move if required.

2. The Emperor's Holy Envoy is back to the peacekeeping HQ, now located at the Taipei Songshan Airport. The negotiations with the Czechoslovakians were deemed inconclusive, but the duty of the Custodes in Taiwan remain.

3. The Holy Emperor already received the proceedings of the aforementioned negotiations and is currently in talks with sister nations in His region and the International Committee of the Red Cross to preemptively provide the peacekeeping troops and civilians in Taiwan with the necessary PPE against biological, chemical, and nuclear attacks as well as rations and medical supplies.

4. After reports offered by the Taiwanese intelligence that potential attacks by WMDs could be followed by the spread of fake contaminated first-aid kits, a new broadcast in Taiwan's Emergency Broadcast System was scheduled to inform civilians about the danger and the established network of voluntaries was put in motion to deliver official Red Cross "All Purpose First Aid Kits" as well as advanced medical supplies to the DMZs across the region. As stated in the Emergency Broadcast, civilians outside of the DMZs can get a "Be Red Cross Ready First Aid Kit" at any peacekeeping or Red Cross base in Taiwan.

5. His Holliness ordered an immediate shipment of 500.000 (five hundred thousand) PPEs to Taiwan to be delivered by the Empire's NAM Atlântico helicopter carrier ship, together with 10 (ten) EC725 Caracal rescue helicopters, 3 (three) Elbit Hermes 900 UAVs, 2 (two) Elbit Hermes 450 UAVs and 5 (five) IAI Heron UAVs. The following imperial vessels are accompanying the Imperial carrier: one Álvaro Alberto-class nuclear-powered submarine and two Inhaúma-class corvettes. All equipment in this group carries the Red Cross emblem and exclusively light defensive weaponry as required by International Law. All stealth and jamming technologies are to be disabled at the moment of departure.

6. The following aircraft fleet shall accompany the vessel group: 1 (one) Embraer P600 AEW (Airborne Early Warning), 1 (one) KC-130 Hercules (aerial refueling), 1 (one) Embraer C-390 Millennium (transport), and 8 (eight) Saab JAS 39 Gripen (multirole fighters). The transport aircraft carries rations, medical supplies and 80 (eighty) Red Cross workers. All aircraft in this fleet carries the Red Cross emblem and exclusively light defensive weaponry as required by International Law. All stealth and jamming technologies are to be disabled at the moment of departure.

7. All Imperial vessels shall be stationed, but at maximum readiness, at the civilian Port of Taipei for the duration of this mission.

8. All Imperial aircraft shall be stationed, but at maximum readiness, at the civilian Taoyuan International Airport for the duration of this mission.

9. Those reinforcements to our peacekeeping efforts are expected to reach their destination in the next 18 to 24h. The imperial UAVs are expected to reach destination 12h earlier to assess the current situation in the region and guarantee the safety of this operation. Once all equipment is stationed, our UAVs will continue to survey the entire region of Taiwan to provide early warnings of potential conflicts in civilian areas. No additional troops are to be deployed at this moment.

This Administratum reiterates the Empire's commitment to World Peace. Our peacekeeping and humanitarian efforts will continue for as long as the conflict lasts, and our diplomatic work will not stop until reason and peace prevails.

In Lux Pariter!

Grande Germania
Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Grande Germania » Tue Jan 11, 2022 3:04 am

OFFICIAL DECLARATION OF THE MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS AND THE MINISTRY OF WAR OF AUTHORITARY DEMOCRACY OF CZECHOSLOVAKIA.

With this document, drawn up after one of our inspectors has examined the camp where our troops are staying, we declare:

-that all Taiwanese civilians taken into custody by our troops, excluding the collaborators, will be left to the peace troops to take them to safety.

-that the mustard gas sent to us will be used, but that the peacekeepers and civilians will be warned in advance, as long as they do not reveal anything to the oceanians

- that any Taiwanese who wants to help our army will be rewarded properly.

-that the only legitimate government of China is the Republic of China.
Last edited by Grande Germania on Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:55 am, edited 2 times in total.

Oflait
Secretary

Founded: Jan 06, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Oflait » Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:14 am

The 115th ranger unit landed and immediately found a oceanian paratrooper camp in the insuing battle. most paratroopers were killed and the rest got away without their weapons which were immediately taken

Janpia
Minister

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Janpia » Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:22 am

Oflait wrote:The 115th ranger unit landed and immediately found a oceanian paratrooper camp in the insuing battle. most paratroopers were killed and the rest got away without their weapons which were immediately taken

OOC: This is just plain godmodding.

5th Era

- You might guess that I'm a FT nation based on my futuristic style flag, and my name sounding like a Star Wars planet. But nah.
-My favorite past time read. Probably the reference for my deathstar. But I still swear that I'm not an FT nation
Alliances with:
-KTO
-LDO

Oflait
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Oflait » Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:37 am

ok just pretend that didnt happen i thought that only meant nukes they still landed though

GreatOceania
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby GreatOceania » Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:37 am

Northern Taiwan
Reinforcements have arrive LCVPs carrying troops have arrived in Taipei to reinforce the area Tanks are being put into positions where they are more effective, 88mm Flak guns are being used as field guns against enemy light armored vehicles and infantry and autocannons such as the ZU-23-2s/-4s and 20 ItK 40 VKT will be used against infantry and low-flying aircraft. In case of a chemical attack all troops are ordered to wear their gas masks until further orders from command. To reinforce their hedgehog defense Pakfronts were made by having a certain area filled with land mines and anti ditches and have 125mm 2A25 sprout field guns hidden about.

Oceanian Navy ships that arrived are order to assist the inland troops and attack any enemy vessel that poses a threat to the inland troops

Southern Taiwan
Oceanian Paratroopers have started abandoning their camps and keep on moving to make it harder for the enemy however they do rig their camps with tripwire mines and landmines while also lighting a campfire to make it look like it’s in use

SIC
With the message received by the Janpia Government Oceania has regular 3things from them 1.more advanced SAMs and 2.Drones 3. Advance Radars this is because while the current ones in use are sufficient they risk having being attacked by stealth bomber and such
My summary on GCN in II
>Asks for competition

Oflait
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Oflait » Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:41 am

ooc: godmodding i think

New Visayan Islands
Game Moderator

Founded: Jan 31, 2017

Postby New Visayan Islands » Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:43 am

Oflait wrote:The 115th ranger unit landed and immediately found a oceanian paratrooper camp in the insuing battle. most paratroopers were killed and the rest got away without their weapons which were immediately taken

Hi. Seeing as Brother Santheres' admonition seems to have gone unheeded, we're going straight to *** warning for spam. *** Please take that as a hint to read and review the Rules; if you attempt to circumvent the thread ban with this or other nations, you can expect the warnings to escalate.

New Visayan Islands
Game Moderator
Let "¡Viva la Libertad!" be a cry of Eternal Defiance to the Jackboot.
My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

For details on the man behind NVI, click here.

Grande Germania
Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Grande Germania » Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:48 am

GreatOceania wrote:Northern Taiwan
Reinforcements have arrive LCVPs carrying troops have arrived in Taipei to reinforce the area Tanks are being put into positions where they are more effective, 88mm Flak guns are being used as field guns against enemy light armored vehicles and infantry and autocannons such as the ZU-23-2s/-4s and 20 ItK 40 VKT will be used against infantry and low-flying aircraft. In case of a chemical attack all troops are ordered to wear their gas masks until further orders from command. To reinforce their hedgehog defense Pakfronts were made by having a certain area filled with land mines and anti ditches and have 125mm 2A25 sprout field guns hidden about.

Oceanian Navy ships that arrived are order to assist the inland troops and attack any enemy vessel that poses a threat to the inland troops

Southern Taiwan
Oceanian Paratroopers have started abandoning their camps and keep on moving to make it harder for the enemy however they do rig their camps with tripwire mines and landmines while also lighting a campfire to make it look like it’s in use

SIC
With the message received by the Janpia Government Oceania has regular 3things from them 1.more advanced SAMs and 2.Drones 3. Advance Radars this is because while the current ones in use are sufficient they risk having being attacked by stealth bomber and such

"nice trick, too bad that we too had used it in a previous war" said a Czechoslovakian colonel while they captured a good number of oceanic paratroopers, the Czechoslovakians had in fact thrown stones to control the area around the camp and had discovered the deception, the Oceanic Paratroopers were shot and their corpses were hanged on nearby trees.

In the meantime, the Czechoslovakian troops who were laying siege to Taipei arrive trucks containing cylinders of an unspecified gas.

Oflait
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Oflait » Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:52 am

i am ceasing all involvment

Erloane
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 03, 2021
New York Times Democracy

Postby Erloane » Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:17 am

Northern Taiwan, outside of Taipei.

Erloanean Expedition Corps along other IAAC sit outside of Taipei. After some time 155mm self propelled guns set up thier positions. Forward observers very slowly and carefully move centimeter by centimeter closer to Taipei. By midnight the FOs began designating targets. Anti-aircraft posts, anti-tank guns and artillery, along with other defensive positions. Erloane´s 155mm SPGs outrange 130mm artillery from Oceania by several kilometers. An hour and a half after the bombardment began, most of the anti-aircraft systems and artillery were destroyed, with anti-tank guns and defensive positions taking some damage. With the AA mostly destroyed, 70 stealth aircraft fly over Taipei, dropping thier ordnance on the remaining defences. Only one thing prevents the assault on Taipei, Oceanian Floating Fortresses. IAAC fleet blockading Taiwan launched anti-ship missiles, aimed at the Floating Fortresses. Only a few missiles hit thier targets, but these hits were enough to cause moderate damage.
Allies: The Arctic, Arpasia
Enemies: Nationalist Northumbia, Texkentuck

Founder of the Anti-communist International, Founder of the now defunct IAAC.

Janpia
Minister

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Janpia » Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:24 am

GreatOceania wrote:Northern Taiwan

Southern Taiwan

SIC

SIC:
We can definitely provide SAMs and drones. However, advanced radar is too big to be carried by a submarine. We will supply the following on the nearest coast of Taipei, on the strait of Taiwan.

==

Revolutionary Admiral Matav has now created 2 underwater sea routes that goes underneath the blockade. One going at Taiwan to aid Oceania, and the second at Hainan to provide food and medical aid for the PLA

==

The 2 Maricha-Class Frigate attempted to go near IAAC ships navigating near Taiwan. The Maricha Class Frigates will try to make it look like it is trying to ram IAAC ships. Meanwhile, the submarines that was sent to overshadow, collect movement information, and specs on IAAC ships, attempted to relay the information to Oceania. They now have the information regarding of IAAC member ship armaments, weaponry, location, and possible number of troops.

==

New photographs was released to the public which shows Grande Germanian troops killing Oceanian POWs and hanging them by the tree. The Janpian Union of Government Worker's Party releases a condemnation to the Grande Germanian government, and strongly advises the IAAC to keep their members on check

"Recently, a photo of Oceanian POWs being killed is circulating on our media networks. We demand the IAAC to keep track of their member states, and to punish the one responsible for this act. If such attrocities continues I will be forced to take this matters to the NATO affairs. Our nation stands against such acts that violates the laws of war, and the ones planning such. To the government of Grande Germania, consider this as a warning. If such acts continues, you will see our flag rising over your capital."

- Janpian Union of Government Worker's Party

5th Era

Alliances with:
-KTO
-LDO

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents