NATION

PASSWORD

Northumbrian sack of Copenhagen IC/MT/OPEN

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Turkmen Emirate
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 20, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby The Turkmen Emirate » Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:28 am

Nationalist Northumbria wrote:
The Turkmen Emirate wrote:OOC: Following the declaration of a jihad by the their government against Denmark, The ICB (Selim was a member of it’s Naval Intelligence Division) marched through Christiana in Copenhagen (claiming the whole of Denmark despite Copenhagen despite being under Northumbrian occupation) until the Turkmen Emir was put in charge of their military, he redirected the entire ICB ORBAT to capturing Aarhus and offered a ceasefire to Northumbria, declaring independence from the ICB so instead of fighting for their claims to Copenhagen (seen as both unjust and against the Turkmen Emirate’s interests) they would ally with Northumbria and carve out their own empire or,at least, sphere of influence in Scandinavia.

They’re at Aarhus and are advancing to neighbouring favrskov.

The Turkmen war aims are:
1. To stop racist Danish government policies
2. To develop good relations with Northumbria
3. To expand their territory.
4. To gain a strategic foothold in Scandinavia.

IC:
The Emir of the Turkmen Emirate (and newly proclaimed Caliph) says Tjörn is the area of Sweden he would like to purchase.

Meanwhile Mirza Selim and the other personnel of the three surviving patrol boats get back from Favrskov, noting minimal enemy patrol boats due to the Danish Navy focusing on the defence of Copenhagen, attacking the Northumbrians and the defence of Aarhus
(None of which was successful).
25% the newly formed Turkmen Navy is deployed to take Favrskov, half of the 50% deployed to Denmark.

OOC:
Can I say they sunk two enemy boats in Favrskov

OOC: And what happened with the Caliphate people?

OOC: More than half the military (the Turkmenistanis represent roughly half and Mirza Selim is respected by all the men in his unit) sided with Emir Suleiman.

In addition, so would the Muslims they liberate in Aarhus.

The ICB will go to war with them a different time and on a different thread
(Because they’d lose too many men especially if they have other enemies also
OOCly because you kicked them off this one)

IC:

The Islamic Turkmen Navy reach the coast of Favrskov.

OOC: how do the Danes respond?
Last edited by The Turkmen Emirate on Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Muslim
Debating the existence of God with anyone be like:
https://youtu.be/zKhEw7nD9C4
News:
war with Northumbria ended.
100 soldiers, over 50 police personnel, Queen Alicia and royal butler Ahmed Turkmen die.

The Islamic Caliphate of the Balkans
Envoy

Founded: Jun 04, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby The Islamic Caliphate of the Balkans » Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:30 pm

May I then annex my conquered territory?

The Turkmen Emirate
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Turkmen Emirate » Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:05 am

The Islamic Caliphate of the Balkans wrote:May I then annex my conquered territory?

OOC: no. Northumbria has banned you from the thread.

IC:
25% of the Islamic Turkmen Navy waits at Favrskov to see if the Danish Navy will attack.

OOC: are you busy, Northumbria, should I stop posting for a while?
Last edited by The Turkmen Emirate on Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Muslim
News:
100 soldiers, over 50 police personnel, Queen Alicia and royal butler Ahmed Turkmen die.

The Turkmen Emirate
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Turkmen Emirate » Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:07 pm

IC: Caliph Suleiman III, Emir of The Turkmen Emirate (also known as Suleiman Abdul-Rehman Han), waits for Northumbria to reply on whether they can buy Tjörn.

OOC: are you busy?
Last edited by The Turkmen Emirate on Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Muslim
News:

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Islamic Caliphate of the Balkans » Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:14 pm

The Turkmen Emirate wrote:
The Islamic Caliphate of the Balkans wrote:May I then annex my conquered territory?

OOC: no. Northumbria has banned you from the thread.

IC:
25% of the Islamic Turkmen Navy waits at Favrskov to see if the Danish Navy will attack.

Why he banned me

The Turkmen Emirate
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Turkmen Emirate » Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:08 am

The Islamic Caliphate of the Balkans wrote:
The Turkmen Emirate wrote:OOC: no. Northumbria has banned you from the thread.

IC:

Why he banned me

OOC: idk.
Muslim
News:

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Islamic Caliphate of the Balkans » Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:48 am

The Islamic Caliphate of the Balkans wrote:Why he banned me

OOC: idk.

oh :(

The Turkmen Emirate
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Turkmen Emirate » Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:58 am

OOC: do the Danish Navy defend their countries hold on Favrskov?
Muslim
News:

Grande Germania
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 10, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Grande Germania » Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:03 am

OOC: Am I still in this RP? in case I'm back, can someone explain to me what happened during my absence?
The Visegrad Empire, a federal union of states formed by Czechoslovakia, Hungary and Poland

IC my state is Called Union of the Empire of Visegrad, or Visegrad, OOC Grande Germania or whatever you like

The Turkmen Emirate
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Turkmen Emirate » Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:10 am

Grande Germania wrote:OOC: Am I still in this RP? in case I'm back, can someone explain to me what happened during my absence?

OOC: ICB invaded Copenhagen.
The Turkmen Emirate left their allegiance, claimed the title of caliph for itself and offered to ally with Northumbria.

As the ICB Sultan had put the Turkmen Emir in command of his forces before they left, he decided to leave after offering a ceasefire with Northumbria (officially on behalf of the Sultan of the Balkans) and sending his naval forces to take Aarhus.
The are currently attacking Favrskov near Aarhus (In Denmark) and want to be the island of Tjörn (in Sweden) from the Northumbrians who invaded Sweden for the second time recently.
Muslim
News:

Grande Germania
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 10, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Grande Germania » Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:15 am

Grande Germania wrote:OOC: Am I still in this RP? in case I'm back, can someone explain to me what happened during my absence?

OOC: ICB invaded Copenhagen.
The Turkmen Emirate left their allegiance, claimed the title of caliph for itself and offered to ally with Northumbria.

As the ICB Sultan had put the Turkmen Emir in command of his forces before they left, he decided to leave after offering a ceasefire with Northumbria (officially on behalf of the Sultan of the Balkans) and sending his naval forces to take Aarhus.
The are currently attacking Favrskov near Aarhus (In Denmark) and want to be the island of Tjörn (in Sweden) from the Northumbrians who invaded Sweden for the second time recently.

OOC: Thanks, but I don't think I can be of any use in this situation, I just lost a war and my army is weak, not to mention that my country is on the verge of civil war. They will probably create a thread on the Czechoslovakian civil war, soon.

IC: The Czechoslovakian government is confused by the strange situation after its period of disinterest in the issue.
The Visegrad Empire, a federal union of states formed by Czechoslovakia, Hungary and Poland

IC my state is Called Union of the Empire of Visegrad, or Visegrad, OOC Grande Germania or whatever you like

The Turkmen Emirate
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Turkmen Emirate » Sat Jan 15, 2022 12:41 pm

Grande Germania wrote:
The Turkmen Emirate wrote:OOC: ICB invaded Copenhagen.

OOC: Thanks, but I don't think I can be of any use in this situation, I just lost a war and my army is weak, not to mention that my country is on the verge of civil war. They will probably create a thread on the Czechoslovakian civil war, soon.

IC: The Czechoslovakian government is confused by the strange situation after its period of disinterest in the issue.

IC:
The Turkmen Caliphate explains that they are a newly independent country, allying with Northumbria to invade Denmark.

OOC: can we wait until Northumbria responds now?

Otherwise he might understandably find it annoying.
Last edited by The Turkmen Emirate on Sat Jan 15, 2022 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Muslim
News:

The Turkmen Emirate
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Turkmen Emirate » Fri Jan 21, 2022 8:57 am

OOC: I presume they’ve taken Favrskov. If not you can void this post.

IC: After taking Favrskov and awaiting a response on their request to purchase Tjörn, Mirza Ismail Han is appointed Bey of the Beylik of Scandinavia and his brother, the traumatised veteran, Mirza Selim Han is appointed Commissioner of Police.

He appoints three loyal subordinates from the Islamic Turkmen Naval Intelligence Division to be in charge of Intelligence, Criminal Investigations and Marine Policing respectively.

He appoints a former commander in the National Police Troops (the most militarised wing of the Turkmen Emirates National Police), another of his political supporters, to be head of Special Operations.

Each of these people are given the rank of Chief Superintendent

He also announces two other Chief Superintendent vacancies:

Head of the Violence Against Women Unit (“A well-educated, considerate lady, with a personality and views suited to their duties, over eighteen, of good character, preferably with experience in law enforcement”).

Head of Routine Policing (“A local of sound views and good character, intelligent, empathetic, brave, competent in firearms and fluent in the Danish and Swedish languages.
High school education required, Scandinavian policing qualifications preferred.
Cannot have been convicted of racist, Islamophobic, anti-Semitic or otherwise sectarian, misogynistic or ableist violence.”)
Last edited by The Turkmen Emirate on Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
Muslim
News:

The Turkmen Emirate
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Turkmen Emirate » Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:06 pm

The Turkmen Emirate wrote:OOC: I presume they’ve taken Favrskov. If not you can void this post.

IC: After taking Favrskov and awaiting a response on their request to purchase Tjörn, Mirza Ismail Han is appointed Bey of the Beylik of Scandinavia and his brother, the traumatised veteran, Mirza Selim Han is appointed Commissioner of Police.

He appoints three loyal subordinates from the Islamic Turkmen Naval Intelligence Division to be in charge of Intelligence, Criminal Investigations and Marine Policing respectively.

He appoints a former commander in the National Police Troops (the most militarised wing of the Turkmen Emirates National Police), another of his political supporters, to be head of Special Operations.

Each of these people are given the rank of Chief Superintendent

He also announces two other Chief Superintendent vacancies:

Head of the Violence Against Women Unit (“A well-educated, considerate lady, with a personality and views suited to their duties, over eighteen, of good character, preferably with experience in law enforcement”).

Head of Routine Policing (“A local of sound views and good character, intelligent, empathetic, brave, competent in firearms and fluent in the Danish and Swedish languages.
High school education required, Scandinavian policing qualifications preferred.
Cannot have been convicted of racist, Islamophobic, anti-Semitic or otherwise sectarian, misogynistic or ableist violence.”)

The Chief Superintendent’s of Intelligence, Criminal Investigations and Marine Policing each appoint members of their political faction as Superintendents, Inspectors and Sub-Inspectors, they attempt to sympathetic locals as Head Constables, Constables First Class and Constables.

Meanwhile the head of Special Operations is placed in command of some National Police Troops on secondment to relieve the military personnel and support the new police.
Muslim
News:

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents