NATION

PASSWORD

The Iron Alliance Recruitment Summit[OOC / AllTech/ Open ]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
User avatar
The-Rapture-Republic
Attaché
 
Posts: 86
Founded: Nov 25, 2021
Compulsory Consumerist State

The Iron Alliance Recruitment Summit[OOC / AllTech/ Open ]

Postby The-Rapture-Republic » Sun Dec 19, 2021 5:17 pm

[*]
Image
IC THREAD

The Iron Alliance Summit

December 19th, 2021.
Kashmir Restaurant, Rapture Republic
Depth 600 Meters below the North Atlantic Ocean.


By the Order of the Supreme Chancellor John Mercer, Hero of the Rapture Republic, and Harbinger of the Aquarian Revolution, and founder of the New Order Doctrine. The Iron Alliance first and the hopeful summit has been scheduled to be commissioned at the luxurious and world-renown Kashmir Restaurant, a high-end five-star restaurant for those with wealth, hard-earned merit, and influence in the upper echelons of both local and Global Circles. That can converse with the best quality of treats from the Indian subcontinent below the North Atlantic Ocean. The Supreme Chancellor and his closest associates seek in this summit to establish an intergovernmental organization that is not driven by a shared ideology to impose upon the rest of the world in vain hopes to bring forth a utopia that will, and have only bring ruination to those forced to implement the incompatible ideology to their once sovereign society reaping the devastating consequences of it. Instead, this intergovernmental organization will be driven by true cooperation, and understanding that a better world can only from cooperation and understanding to all views so that future generations can grow up in the future that is stable, secure, and full of economic plenty to take advantage of to establish their destinies and further enrich their local communities and nations at large. As this intergovernmental organization, the Iron Alliance will only operate in a pragmatic lens to achieve this, and outcast any viewpoint that is idealist, which does not have a bearing on the physical reality.

He and his compatriots understand that this new way of operating on the international community will need further discussion and explanation to convince or merely gain intrigue if nothing else to make the Iron Alliance gain more members than what it already has currently. In their infinite grace, we wish all leaders and representatives to attend this summit in great hopes that we can change the current World Order with a New World Order that stands as an alternative that will benefit all and not a just few.




After the announcement was published worldwide prior to the exact date of the summit, the Rapture Republic would be in a state of temporary martial law as the arrangements were underway, and all industries would be mandated to follow the State's instructions to ensure that the Republic can handle an influx of the movers and shakers of the world that will be attending the meeting. The floating cargo dock that encircles the iconic Lighthouse would be extended tenfold for additional ships and serve as a landing pad for helicopters, and have a heavy presence of uniformed men and women to guard their vehicles, and with the generosity of the Republic give maintenance free of charge as the summit is held. Otherwise, the surface and not mentioned below waters of the North Atlantic recognized as Rapture's national waters would be swarmed by patrol boats on the outlook for potential trouble that would without warning be intercepted and extinguished.

Otherwise, as the Supreme Chancellor who stood at the second level of the Kashmir Restaurant's glass dome would be found with a glass of red wine, as he appreciated the marvel of Rapture and the feats of engineering that had gone into establishing a settlement born into a nation at the bottom of the ocean. It was a shame that this nation had to be born with a bloody history like most countries have been born, but that bloodstain was necessary to ensure its survival from a man who nearly brought this grand city-state to become the next lost city of Atlantis. And he was the one to ensure that man never got the opportunity and was brought to justice for his reign of madness and terror. "Your excellency, it has been relayed to me, by that cosplayer, we dare call our Minister of State Security that everything is in place, and Rapture internally is safer than it ever was. No hooligans will disrupt or taint the Fatherland's name tonight. As for the military, my brothers and sisters have successfully achieved that our guests will have smooth sailing, and flying to our humble docks." High Marshal Aerial Mercer reported, getting the stand to the news of the current events, and knowing that the Chancellor prefers to get to the point, without asking to get there. "Excellent news, Marshal. But please, give the Minister credit, where it is due. He is from a strange culture, and what he wears is simply an expression of where he comes from. " Chancellor John Mercer approving of the report and emphasizing the need to show respect to one's comrade, as this wasn't the time for bantering and joking about. "Understood, I shall try, and shall my damnest too." Ariel saluted, understanding the message, and nonverbally being dismissed by the Chancellor's wave of the hand.

"Everything is coming onto place, and now for the hard part, persuasion." Chancellor John Mercer said to himself as he took a sip of his glass as he watched a right whale swim by the glass, unaware of the point-defense spear turrets targeting it in case it gets too close to the window.



Rules
1. I, the OP am the law.
2. Be reminded that isn't a war roleplay, violence of any kind is prohibited, this is strictly diplomacy in action, and the only physical action will be your official representative getting arrested by a security guard for having too much liquor in his system to function properly. Also, take that as a fun fact that political/diplomatic immunity is nonexistent in Rapture. You are not above the law.
3. The only means of transportation to the Summit that is acceptable is by ship or helicopter. I would say submarine but I honestly can't be asked to roleplay sub-hanger scenes.
4. Be sure to fill in the application or you won't be accepted. Otherwise, have fun, I hope this Iron Alliance is something that y'all like and want to actively participate in after all is said and done here.
5. Lastly, one-liners are discouraged, but for new players, I will understand why you can't write a highly detailed paragraph. You've just joined the site and learning what it is to be a roleplayer. I will be lenient with you, as I want this Alliance to be a place where all both current and new users can enjoy together. But do try to put some effort into your posts. That's all I ask.
6. Very last, you do not need to be an official member of the Iron Alliance to join this Summit. After all as presented, this summit is to draw potential recruits who may want to join or establish an agreement with the Iron Alliance.

Extra: It is recommended that you join the IA Discord to discuss attaining to the Summitt RP. Here’s the link: https://discord.gg/tqWJtWBq
Code: Select all
[Spoiler=Insert Nation Here]
[b]Nation:[/b]
[b]Who is the representative?[/b] (name here)
[b]What do they look like?[/b] (insert image or description)
[b]What is their role in your nation's government?[/b]
[b]How many guards are with them? [/b] (Max is five)
[b]What do they have on them[/b] (Weapon, be reminded, this isn't a war zone so be reasonable.)
[b]What do they hope to gain from attending the First Summit of the Iron Alliance?[/b] (Feel free to also mention any organization your nation is part of here if you personally believe that is necessary and may play a role in conversation)
[b]Does the Representative or their guards have any allergies that the Government of Rapture should be aware of?[/b]
[b]Does the Representative or their guard have any other health complications that the Government of Rapture should be aware of?[/b] [/spoiler]


List of participating nations
The Rapture Republic (obviously, lol)
Svenska-Britannia
Thelvia
Allied Iran
The Isstu Alliance
Serkkonos
Mirum
Dispertag
Qhevak
Battlegroup Anna
Imperial Octavia
Hallownest Eternal
South Reinkalistan
Sybira
Archbasilica
Erloane
The Auraverse
Wuchu
Shwe Tu Colony
The Selkie
A m e n r i a
Iyum
The Dark Domain
CBG-Palisade
Imperial Rifta
Pax Cybertronian
Eisenstern
Alpes a Septentrionali Imperium
Leskya
Last edited by The-Rapture-Republic on Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:14 am, edited 34 times in total.
Factbooks
Overview
OOC
Filthy Centrist
Civic Nationalist
Meritocrat
♔ The Rapture Republic ♔
No Gods or Kings. Only Man!
♔ Led by Supreme Chancellor John Mercer. ♔
Proud member of The Iron Alliance | Active RP: The Iron Alliance Recruitment Summit | Iron Alliance Community Discord (All non-members are welcome to hang out with us.)

User avatar
Svenska-Britannia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 879
Founded: May 29, 2019
Democratic Socialists

Postby Svenska-Britannia » Sun Dec 19, 2021 5:48 pm

Nation: United Confederation of Svenska-Britannia
Who is the representative? Prime Minister Valery Sablin
What do they look like? Image Here
What is their role in your nation's government? Prime Minister of the United Confederation
How many guards are with them? 4 Carolean Elite Shock-Troopers
What do they have on them SBR-12 Battle Rifles, SBSMG-40 Sub-Machineguns, SBP-5 Pistols
What do they hope to gain from attending the First Summit of the Iron Alliance? Gain close relations with other members of the alliance.
Does the Representative or their guards have any allergies that the Government of Rapture should be aware of? None
Does the Representative or their guard have any other health complications that the Government of Rapture should be aware of? None
Svenska-Britannia: A Global Confederation composed of multiple independent nations being led by an Imperial State with one goal in mind: Unity

FT Tech Nation
An [8.6 Power Number] civilization, according to this index.


Proud member of The Iron Alliance

News: This day marks the anniversary in where Svenska-Britannian Scientists and Field Researchers uncovered an incredibly well preserved 'Precursor' data bank, it is due to this data bank that much of Humanity has undergone its Golden Age of Scientific Discoveries and Technological Progress.

User avatar
The-Rapture-Republic
Attaché
 
Posts: 86
Founded: Nov 25, 2021
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby The-Rapture-Republic » Sun Dec 19, 2021 5:54 pm

Svenska-Britannia wrote:
Nation: United Confederation of Svenska-Britannia
Who is the representative? Prime Minister Valery Sablin
What do they look like? Image Here
What is their role in your nation's government? Prime Minister of the United Confederation
How many guards are with them? 4 Carolean Elite Shock-Troopers
What do they have on them SBR-12 Battle Rifles, SBSMG-40 Sub-Machineguns, SBP-5 Pistols
What do they hope to gain from attending the First Summit of the Iron Alliance? Gain close relations with other members of the alliance.
Does the Representative or their guards have any allergies that the Government of Rapture should be aware of? None
Does the Representative or their guard have any other health complications that the Government of Rapture should be aware of? None

Accepted.
Factbooks
Overview
OOC
Filthy Centrist
Civic Nationalist
Meritocrat
♔ The Rapture Republic ♔
No Gods or Kings. Only Man!
♔ Led by Supreme Chancellor John Mercer. ♔
Proud member of The Iron Alliance | Active RP: The Iron Alliance Recruitment Summit | Iron Alliance Community Discord (All non-members are welcome to hang out with us.)

User avatar
Thelvia
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 8
Founded: Nov 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Thelvia » Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:54 am

Nation: Empire of Thelvia
Who is the representative? Minister Jalkirus Onrola
What do they look like? Purple scaled Donien with a white underbelly, black strips on his back and head, four small but thick horns on his head. Also with green eyes.
What is their role in your nation's government? Minister of Foreign Affairs
How many guards are with them? 4 Gallians ((Gallians meaning the Emperor's personal guard/agents))
What do they have on them TCR-30 Assault Rifles, Thelvic Revolvers
What do they hope to gain from attending the First Summit of the Iron Alliance? To learn more of member states and obtain closer relations. Also to secure potential allies which could be highly beneficial to Thelvia's objectives in the Donia continent.
Does the Representative or their guards have any allergies that the Government of Rapture should be aware of? No
Does the Representative or their guard have any other health complications that the Government of Rapture should be aware of? No
Last edited by Thelvia on Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:15 am, edited 4 times in total.

User avatar
Allied Iran
Secretary
 
Posts: 35
Founded: Feb 06, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Allied Iran » Mon Dec 20, 2021 5:59 am

Nation: The Persian Republic
Who is the representative? Saeed Bakhshi
What do they look like? Like this until I can find a better image
What is their role in your nation's government? Minister of Foreign Affairs
How many guards are with them? 2
What do they have on them M4A1 carbine, M18 sidearm. [The Minister himself carries a C96 semi-auto]
What do they hope to gain from attending the First Summit of the Iron Alliance? In large part to deduce how willing to cooperate everyone else attending is, and determine how much the Persian state can afford to cooperate with them. In large part also to familiarize himself with his counterparts in alliance member-states.
Does the Representative or their guards have any allergies that the Government of Rapture should be aware of? N/A
Does the Representative or their guard have any other health complications that the Government of Rapture should be aware of? N/A
Last edited by Allied Iran on Wed Dec 22, 2021 12:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Persian RepublicJomhooriye Irán
What if Iran and Turkey switched politics in the 1920s
Ettela'at: Controversy in Majiles as it turns out taxes paid by Sanabad Holy Shrine Corporation 'are not given to the state but a specific bank account under SHSC's oversight'. | Parliament of Georgia votes unanimously to deport all Ossetians in its territory to Russia. "We only aim to facilitate Ossetian self-determination" - President Kharaishvili. | Persia to hand over ~900 obsolete Chieftain tanks to Kurdish, Armenian militias in Eastern Turkey. "They are of more use to them than us" - Minister of War Dehghan. | Constitutional Delegates in Babylonia claim there's been 'major breakthroughs', a finalized basic law may be finished 'ahead of schedule' by late August 2022.

User avatar
The-Rapture-Republic
Attaché
 
Posts: 86
Founded: Nov 25, 2021
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby The-Rapture-Republic » Mon Dec 20, 2021 6:44 am

Thelvia wrote:
Nation: Empire of Thelvia
Who is the representative? Minister Jalkirus Onrola
What do they look like?
What is their role in your nation's government? Minister of Foreign Affairs
How many guards are with them? 4 Gallians ((Gallians meaning the Emperor's personal guard/agents))
What do they have on them TCR-30 Assault Rifles, Thelvic Revolvers
What do they hope to gain from attending the First Summit of the Iron Alliance? To learn more of member states and obtain closer relations.
Does the Representative or their guards have any allergies that the Government of Rapture should be aware of? No
Does the Representative or their guard have any other health complications that the Government of Rapture should be aware of? No

Accepted.
Allied Iran wrote:
Nation: The Persian Republic
Who is the representative?[b] Saeed Bakhshi
[b]What do they look like?
Like this until I can find a better image
What is their role in your nation's government? Minister of Foreign Affairs
How many guards are with them? [b] 2
[b]What do they have on them
M4A1 carbine, M18 sidearm. [The Minister himself carries a C96 semi-auto]
What do they hope to gain from attending the First Summit of the Iron Alliance? In large part to deduce how willing to cooperate everyone else attending is, and determine how much the Persian state can afford to cooperate with them. In large part also to familiarize himself with his counterparts in alliance member-states.
Does the Representative or their guards have any allergies that the Government of Rapture should be aware of? N/A
Does the Representative or their guard have any other health complications that the Government of Rapture should be aware of? N/A

Accepted.

Hopefully we'll have some non-members join as they are the ones we need to convince to join this Alliance.
Last edited by The-Rapture-Republic on Mon Dec 20, 2021 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Factbooks
Overview
OOC
Filthy Centrist
Civic Nationalist
Meritocrat
♔ The Rapture Republic ♔
No Gods or Kings. Only Man!
♔ Led by Supreme Chancellor John Mercer. ♔
Proud member of The Iron Alliance | Active RP: The Iron Alliance Recruitment Summit | Iron Alliance Community Discord (All non-members are welcome to hang out with us.)

User avatar
The Isstu Alliance
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 9
Founded: Dec 15, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby The Isstu Alliance » Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:14 am

Nation: The Isstu Alliance
Who is the representative? Mavulis Trennig
What do they look like? Here you go
What is their role in your nation's government? Aide to the Imperial Councilor
How many guards are with them? N/A
What do they have on them 1 Imperial sonic blaster
What do they hope to gain from attending the First Summit of the Iron Alliance? Understand the goals of other member-states and decide if their values sit well with the Imperial Government.
Does the Representative or their guards have any allergies that the Government of Rapture should be aware of? N/A
Does the Representative or their guard have any other health complications that the Government of Rapture should be aware of? N/A

User avatar
Serkkonos
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 4
Founded: Dec 20, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Serkkonos » Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:17 am

Nation: The Principality of Serkkonos
Who is the representative? Prince Wisym Mythey of the Emerald Coast.
What do they look like? Tall and lanky, walks with a cane and leg brace due to a horse riding accident. Black hair and green eyes, pale skin complexion. Has a large, dimpled chin that has been a constant within the Mythey lineage for seven generations so far. Large nose, crooked from a very incredulous fishing accident. Often looks behind his own back, watches where he steps, a generally overcautious demeanor due to a history of accidents ranging from comprehendible to bizarre.
What is their role in your nation's government? Chairperson of the High Commission of Foreign Affairs
How many guards are with them? Two (2).
What do they have on them As per Serkkoni custom, Princes do not carry weapons when on diplomatic affairs. The Guards are armed with ceremonial swords and Colt M1911 pistols with .45 ammunition.
What do they hope to gain from attending the First Summit of the Iron Alliance? As an individual, Wisym Mythey is hoping to acquire honour and glory by proving himself an effective diplomat. As a representative of the Principality, he is here to secure alliances and find opportunities for future diplomatic developments with other nations at this summit of nations. The guards are just hoping the Prince of the Emerald Coast does not break a bone in his good leg as this almost happened at the last diplomatic event he appeared at (there was an issue with offloading his luggage and a falling suitcase heavy with official documents almost landed on his foot, if not for the timely intervention of a bodyguard).
Does the Representative or their guards have any allergies that the Government of Rapture should be aware of? Peanut allergy, he almost died at a bachelor party once.
Does the Representative or their guard have any other health complications that the Government of Rapture should be aware of? Difficulty walking up stairs and standing for prolonged periods of time. If one is a superstitious sort, one might believe he is cursed with bad luck.
Last edited by Serkkonos on Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:19 am, edited 4 times in total.

User avatar
The-Rapture-Republic
Attaché
 
Posts: 86
Founded: Nov 25, 2021
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby The-Rapture-Republic » Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:27 am

The Isstu Alliance wrote:
Nation: The Isstu Alliance
Who is the representative? Mavulis Trennig
What do they look like? Here you go
What is their role in your nation's government? Aide to the Imperial Councilor
How many guards are with them? N/A
What do they have on them 1 Imperial sonic blaster
What do they hope to gain from attending the First Summit of the Iron Alliance? Understand the goals of other member-states and decide if their values sit well with the Imperial Government.
Does the Representative or their guards have any allergies that the Government of Rapture should be aware of? N/A
Does the Representative or their guard have any other health complications that the Government of Rapture should be aware of? N/A

Accepted.
Serkkonos wrote:
Nation: The Principality of Serkkonos
Who is the representative? Prince Wisym Mythey of the Emerald Coast.
What do they look like? Tall and lanky, walks with a cane and leg brace due to a horse riding accident. Black hair and green eyes, pale skin complexion. Has a large, dimpled chin that has been a constant within the Mythey lineage for seven generations so far. Large nose, crooked from a very incredulous fishing accident. Often looks behind his own back, watches where he steps, a generally overcautious demeanor due to a history of accidents ranging from comprehendible to bizarre.
What is their role in your nation's government? Chairperson of the High Commission of Foreign Affairs
How many guards are with them? Two (2).
What do they have on them As per Serkkoni custom, Princes do not carry weapons when on diplomatic affairs. The Guards are armed with ceremonial swords and Colt M1911 pistols with .45 ammunition.
What do they hope to gain from attending the First Summit of the Iron Alliance? As an individual, Wisym Mythey is hoping to acquire honour and glory by proving himself an effective diplomat. As a representative of the Principality, he is here to secure alliances and find opportunities for future diplomatic developments with other nations at this summit of nations. The guards are just hoping the Prince of the Emerald Coast does not break a bone in his good leg as this almost happened at the last diplomatic event he appeared at (there was an issue with offloading his luggage and a falling suitcase heavy with official documents almost landed on his foot, if not for the timely intervention of a bodyguard).
Does the Representative or their guards have any allergies that the Government of Rapture should be aware of? Peanut allergy, he almost died at a bachelor party once.
Does the Representative or their guard have any other health complications that the Government of Rapture should be aware of? Difficulty walking up stairs and standing for prolonged periods of time. If one is a superstitious sort, one might believe he is cursed with bad luck.

Accepted.
Factbooks
Overview
OOC
Filthy Centrist
Civic Nationalist
Meritocrat
♔ The Rapture Republic ♔
No Gods or Kings. Only Man!
♔ Led by Supreme Chancellor John Mercer. ♔
Proud member of The Iron Alliance | Active RP: The Iron Alliance Recruitment Summit | Iron Alliance Community Discord (All non-members are welcome to hang out with us.)

User avatar
Battlegroup Anna
Secretary
 
Posts: 40
Founded: Apr 04, 2021
Psychotic Dictatorship

WIP

Postby Battlegroup Anna » Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:28 am

I understand that this may be pending until I am accepted, if I am that is. But just gonna dump it here for now.
Nation: Multinational Battlegroup Anna
Who are the representatives?[b] Cpt. Dana Lipka, Superintendent of the Hospital Corps - General William Westmoreland - 'Visby'
[b]What do they look like?
Cpt. Lipka, Gen. Westmoreland, Visby
What is their role in your nation's government? Oversees the hospital ships and orphanages of Battlegroup Anna.
How many guards are with them? 1 - this fucking gremlin.
What do they have on them AN45 "Annabelle": Coil-assisted battle rifle.
What do they hope to gain from attending the First Summit of the Iron Alliance? For the most part, Battlegroup Anna wishes to gauge the member-states to see if they should offer their services
Does the Representative or their guards have any allergies that the Government of Rapture should be aware of? None.
Does the Representative or their guard have any other health complications that the Government of Rapture should be aware of? None.
Last edited by Battlegroup Anna on Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:39 am, edited 3 times in total.
Refugees who fled their homeworld to escape a global, and increasingly interstellar, empire bent on 'civilizing' them; now shaken, stirred, and a nomadic spacefaring mercenary group.
Features include ship-spirits, space submarines, FTL cruise missiles, typewriters, and child-soldiers.

FT/FanT. Puppet of Polish Prussian Commonwealth.

"Seven-hundred years ago..." | CBGS 'VISBY' | CBGS 'SIPAHI'

User avatar
The-Rapture-Republic
Attaché
 
Posts: 86
Founded: Nov 25, 2021
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby The-Rapture-Republic » Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:39 am

Battlegroup Anna wrote:I understand that this may be pending until I am accepted, if I am that is. But just gonna dump it here for now.
Nation: Multinational Battlegroup Anna
Who are the representatives?[b] Cpt. Dana Lipka, Superintendent of the Hospital Corps - General William Westmoreland - 'Visby'
[b]What do they look like?
[url=https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/394972191135105035/789990515592134686/north_carolina_azur_lane_drawn_by_halcon__b86020fc0ecdcb483db862f0c482609e.jpg
]Cpt. Lipka[/url], Gen. Westmoreland, Visby
What is their role in your nation's government? Oversees the hospital ships and orphanages of Battlegroup Anna.
How many guards are with them? 1 - this fucking gremlin.
What do they have on them AN45 "Annabelle": Coil-assisted battle rifle.
What do they hope to gain from attending the First Summit of the Iron Alliance? For the most part, Battlegroup Anna wishes to gauge the member-states to see if they should offer their services
Does the Representative or their guards have any allergies that the Government of Rapture should be aware of? None.
Does the Representative or their guard have any other health complications that the Government of Rapture should be aware of? None.

Accepted. If I understand correctly, if not, my apologies. Signing up as a member on the main page of the Iron Alliance is not required as this just a summit for potential recruits who may want to join as a member, if the information provided in the roleplay is significant enough for them to participate as official members, and have access to member-only benefits and activities.
Factbooks
Overview
OOC
Filthy Centrist
Civic Nationalist
Meritocrat
♔ The Rapture Republic ♔
No Gods or Kings. Only Man!
♔ Led by Supreme Chancellor John Mercer. ♔
Proud member of The Iron Alliance | Active RP: The Iron Alliance Recruitment Summit | Iron Alliance Community Discord (All non-members are welcome to hang out with us.)

User avatar
Battlegroup Anna
Secretary
 
Posts: 40
Founded: Apr 04, 2021
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Battlegroup Anna » Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:40 am

The-Rapture-Republic wrote:
Battlegroup Anna wrote:I understand that this may be pending until I am accepted, if I am that is. But just gonna dump it here for now.
Nation: Multinational Battlegroup Anna
Who are the representatives?[b] Cpt. Dana Lipka, Superintendent of the Hospital Corps - General William Westmoreland - 'Visby'
[b]What do they look like?
[url=https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/394972191135105035/789990515592134686/north_carolina_azur_lane_drawn_by_halcon__b86020fc0ecdcb483db862f0c482609e.jpg
]Cpt. Lipka[/url], Gen. Westmoreland, Visby
What is their role in your nation's government? Oversees the hospital ships and orphanages of Battlegroup Anna.
How many guards are with them? 1 - this fucking gremlin.
What do they have on them AN45 "Annabelle": Coil-assisted battle rifle.
What do they hope to gain from attending the First Summit of the Iron Alliance? For the most part, Battlegroup Anna wishes to gauge the member-states to see if they should offer their services
Does the Representative or their guards have any allergies that the Government of Rapture should be aware of? None.
Does the Representative or their guard have any other health complications that the Government of Rapture should be aware of? None.

Accepted. If I understand correctly, if not, my apologies. Signing up as a member on the main page of the Iron Alliance is not required as this just a summit for potential recruits who may want to join as a member, if the information provided in the roleplay is significant enough for them to participate as official members, and have access to member-only benefits and activities.

Ahh. Alright. I mean BGA will retain it's observer status(with the cavet that it can withdraw it at any moment).
Refugees who fled their homeworld to escape a global, and increasingly interstellar, empire bent on 'civilizing' them; now shaken, stirred, and a nomadic spacefaring mercenary group.
Features include ship-spirits, space submarines, FTL cruise missiles, typewriters, and child-soldiers.

FT/FanT. Puppet of Polish Prussian Commonwealth.

"Seven-hundred years ago..." | CBGS 'VISBY' | CBGS 'SIPAHI'

User avatar
Mirum
Envoy
 
Posts: 265
Founded: May 04, 2021
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Mirum » Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:52 am

Nation: The Republic of Mirum
Who is the representative? Sindri Huba
What do they look like? Bio (WIP) and image
What is their role in your nation's government? Vice President
How many guards are with them? 4 guards (Specifically, Mirian Navy SpecOps soldiers)
What do they have on them Each is equipped with a pistol and a knife. Body armor is provided as well.
What do they hope to gain from attending the First Summit of the Iron Alliance? More information on the Iron Alliance, and perhaps establish diplomatic ties.
Does the Representative or their guards have any allergies that the Government of Rapture should be aware of? No.
Does the Representative or their guard have any other health complications that the Government of Rapture should be aware of? No
Last edited by Mirum on Mon Dec 20, 2021 10:45 am, edited 3 times in total.
Home Page - Embassy Program - Q&A - News - Airport
Tier 6.5, Level 4, Type 5.5, Power Level 12 || Member of The Iron Alliance
Puppets:
Mountainus - Drecha - Mirum II (The Empire of Mirum) - Costavozka

A MT and Fantasy Nation. This Nation Does Not Represent My Views. NS Stats Null-And-Void.

User avatar
The-Rapture-Republic
Attaché
 
Posts: 86
Founded: Nov 25, 2021
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby The-Rapture-Republic » Mon Dec 20, 2021 10:00 am

Battlegroup Anna wrote:
The-Rapture-Republic wrote:Accepted. If I understand correctly, if not, my apologies. Signing up as a member on the main page of the Iron Alliance is not required as this just a summit for potential recruits who may want to join as a member, if the information provided in the roleplay is significant enough for them to participate as official members, and have access to member-only benefits and activities.

Ahh. Alright. I mean BGA will retain it's observer status(with the cavet that it can withdraw it at any moment).

Righto. That reminds me I should note down the branches within the Iron Alliance.
Mirum wrote:
Nation: The Republic of Mirum
Who is the representative? Sindri Huba
What do they look like? Bio (WIP) and
What is their role in your nation's government? Vice President
How many guards are with them? 4 guards (Specifically, Mirian Navy SpecOps soldiers)
What do they have on them Each is equipped with a pistol and a knife. Body armor is provided as well.
What do they hope to gain from attending the First Summit of the Iron Alliance? More information on the Iron Alliance, and perhaps establish diplomatic ties.
Does the Representative or their guards have any allergies that the Government of Rapture should be aware of? No.
Does the Representative or their guard have any other health complications that the Government of Rapture should be aware of? No

Accepted.
Factbooks
Overview
OOC
Filthy Centrist
Civic Nationalist
Meritocrat
♔ The Rapture Republic ♔
No Gods or Kings. Only Man!
♔ Led by Supreme Chancellor John Mercer. ♔
Proud member of The Iron Alliance | Active RP: The Iron Alliance Recruitment Summit | Iron Alliance Community Discord (All non-members are welcome to hang out with us.)

User avatar
Dispertag
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 116
Founded: Nov 22, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Dispertag » Mon Dec 20, 2021 10:08 am

Nation: Dispertag
Who is the representative? Zaira Cardelús Gil

What do they look like? Image

What is their role in your nation's government? She was an Ambassador, now she is the elected Representative for Dispertag in the Iron Alliance
How many guards are with them? ( Be noted, that Rapture is providing four soldiers to the attendees.) 2
What do they have on them (Weapon, be reminded, this isn't a war zone so be reasonable.) 2 H&K G36K
What do they hope to gain from attending the First Summit of the Iron Alliance? (Feel free to also mention any organization your nation is part of here if you personally believe that is necessary and may play a role in conversation) Zaira Cardelús Gil has been appointed Representative of Dispertag and sent to the First Summit of the IA because the cooperation promised at the Global Alliance was not what expected. Cardelús Gil hopes to find about the willingness of other nations to truly make agreements and cooperate in economic, political and scientific ways and also the willingness to participate and be part of an international alliance and defend the sovereignty of the rest of the members.
Does the Representative or their guards have any allergies that the Government of Rapture should be aware of? N/A
Does the Representative or their guard have any other health complications that the Government of Rapture should be aware of? N/A
I, Augusto Santamaría Úzqueda, rule this Monarchy called Dispertag
Proud member of The Iron Alliance
Liberal Conservative
Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori
“Tiempo de rojos: hambre y piojos” —> “Commie time: hunger and lice”

User avatar
Qhevak
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 384
Founded: Jul 22, 2019
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Qhevak » Mon Dec 20, 2021 10:33 am

Nation: Hounds of Tindalos Interstellar Security
Who is the representative? 3rd Rank Liaison Officer Ilanah Dalai
What do they look like? Ilanah
What is their role in your nation's government? Providing a human face to the multiversal community
How many guards are with them? Two TAM-5 low profile security T-Dolls (piloted by HoT synthmorph operators - will look like normal humans with somewhat animalistic features)
What do they have on them Both have AEK-504 battle blasters, Dalai has a ZP-5 slimline blaster pistol concealed
What do they hope to gain from attending the First Summit of the Iron Alliance? Looking for potential recipients of their services
Does the Representative or their guards have any allergies that the Government of Rapture should be aware of? No
Does the Representative or their guard have any other health complications that the Government of Rapture should be aware of? No
Last edited by Qhevak on Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:10 am, edited 3 times in total.
The Oortian Community of Qhevak
Distributed association of posthuman Oort cloud space habitats in deep Scutum Centaurus - basically all of these ideologies living together. A Power 5 civilization according to this index. Does not use NS stats. Wiki here.
Aerospace Engineering grad student, currently doing work on smallsat and sounding rocket projects.
Previously Gogol Transcendancy, Ibis Galaxy Alliance.
N&I RP in a shellnut

User avatar
The-Rapture-Republic
Attaché
 
Posts: 86
Founded: Nov 25, 2021
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby The-Rapture-Republic » Mon Dec 20, 2021 10:37 am

Dispertag wrote:
Nation: Dispertag
Who is the representative? Zaira Cardelús Gil

What do they look like? (Image)

What is their role in your nation's government? She was an Ambassador, now she is the elected Representative for Dispertag in the Iron Alliance
How many guards are with them? ( Be noted, that Rapture is providing four soldiers to the attendees.) 2
What do they have on them (Weapon, be reminded, this isn't a war zone so be reasonable.) 2 H&K G36K
What do they hope to gain from attending the First Summit of the Iron Alliance? (Feel free to also mention any organization your nation is part of here if you personally believe that is necessary and may play a role in conversation) Zaira Cardelús Gil has been appointed Representative of Dispertag and sent to the First Summit of the IA because the cooperation promised at the Global Alliance was not what expected. Cardelús Gil hopes to find about the willingness of other nations to truly make agreements and cooperate in economic, political and scientific ways and also the willingness to participate and be part of an international alliance and defend the sovereignty of the rest of the members.
Does the Representative or their guards have any allergies that the Government of Rapture should be aware of? N/A
Does the Representative or their guard have any other health complications that the Government of Rapture should be aware of? N/A

Accepted.
Qhevak wrote:
Nation: Hounds of Tindalos Interstellar Security
Who is the representative? 3rd Rank Liaison Officer Ilanah Dalai
What do they look like? Ilanah
What is their role in your nation's government? Providing a human face to the multiversal community
How many guards are with them? Two MIU-43 Rockhound tactical synthmorphs
What do they have on them Both have standard AEK-449-D3 Pulse Cannons, integral mini-missile and grenade launchers have flashbang and smoke warheads.
What do they hope to gain from attending the First Summit of the Iron Alliance? Looking for potential recipients of their services
Does the Representative or their guards have any allergies that the Government of Rapture should be aware of? No
Does the Representative or their guard have any other health complications that the Government of Rapture should be aware of? No

Accepted. Please scale down your equipment, it's too bordering on weapons of war.
Factbooks
Overview
OOC
Filthy Centrist
Civic Nationalist
Meritocrat
♔ The Rapture Republic ♔
No Gods or Kings. Only Man!
♔ Led by Supreme Chancellor John Mercer. ♔
Proud member of The Iron Alliance | Active RP: The Iron Alliance Recruitment Summit | Iron Alliance Community Discord (All non-members are welcome to hang out with us.)

User avatar
Hallownest Eternal
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 21
Founded: Jan 20, 2021
Father Knows Best State

Postby Hallownest Eternal » Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:07 am

Nation: Hallownest, the Eternal Kingdom
Who is the representative? Hallow, Sire of Wyrm and Root, The Royal Regent, Watchful God of Nothingness
What do they look like? doot
What is their role in your nation's government? Heir to the Onyx Throne, Royal Regent.
How many guards are with them? Hallow is capable of defending themselves, but is accompanied by six Retainers for the purposes of record-keeping, and the Great Knight known as Isma the Kind for translation, as Hallow is mute and communicates in Hallownest Sign.
What do they have on them Hallow is armed only with their Pure Nail and internal power. Isma the Kind arms herself with twin claw-blades and a belt of throwing blades. The Retainers are unarmed.
What do they hope to gain from attending the First Summit of the Iron Alliance? Hallow is tasked with observing the Summit, as one of what may be several instances of the Eternal Kingdom attending Iron Alliance gatherings in order to ascertain whether joining formally would be worthy of His Majesty's consideration.
Does the Representative or their guards have any allergies that the Government of Rapture should be aware of? Nil.
Does the Representative or their guard have any other health complications that the Government of Rapture should be aware of? Hallow was born mute, and communicates in Hallownest Sign. Isma the Kind will perform translation duties.


Notes: As Hallownest is both land locked and possesses no flying machines, does biological flight to and landing on one of the helicopter pads acceptable for the standards of the Gathering?

User avatar
The-Rapture-Republic
Attaché
 
Posts: 86
Founded: Nov 25, 2021
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby The-Rapture-Republic » Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:11 am

Hallownest Eternal wrote:
Nation: Hallownest, the Eternal Kingdom
Who is the representative? Hallow, Sire of Wyrm and Root, The Royal Regent, Watchful God of Nothingness
What do they look like? doot
What is their role in your nation's government? Heir to the Onyx Throne, Royal Regent.
How many guards are with them? Hallow is capable of defending themselves, but is accompanied by six Retainers for the purposes of record-keeping, and the Great Knight known as Isma the Kind for translation, as Hallow is mute and communicates in Hallownest Sign.
What do they have on them Hallow is armed only with their Pure Nail and internal power. Isma the Kind arms herself with twin claw-blades and a belt of throwing blades. The Retainers are unarmed.
What do they hope to gain from attending the First Summit of the Iron Alliance? Hallow is tasked with observing the Summit, as one of what may be several instances of the Eternal Kingdom attending Iron Alliance gatherings in order to ascertain whether joining formally would be worthy of His Majesty's consideration.
Does the Representative or their guards have any allergies that the Government of Rapture should be aware of? Nil.
Does the Representative or their guard have any other health complications that the Government of Rapture should be aware of? Hallow was born mute, and communicates in Hallownest Sign. Isma the Kind will perform translation duties.


Notes: As Hallownest is both land locked and possesses no flying machines, does biological flight to and landing on one of the helicopter pads acceptable for the standards of the Gathering?

Accepted. What's nil? And yes that counts as a copter.

Also given the unexpected influx of apps in one day. I will be releasing the ic thread once I get home from work.
Last edited by The-Rapture-Republic on Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Factbooks
Overview
OOC
Filthy Centrist
Civic Nationalist
Meritocrat
♔ The Rapture Republic ♔
No Gods or Kings. Only Man!
♔ Led by Supreme Chancellor John Mercer. ♔
Proud member of The Iron Alliance | Active RP: The Iron Alliance Recruitment Summit | Iron Alliance Community Discord (All non-members are welcome to hang out with us.)

User avatar
Hallownest Eternal
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 21
Founded: Jan 20, 2021
Father Knows Best State

Postby Hallownest Eternal » Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:32 am

The-Rapture-Republic wrote:Accepted. What's nil? And yes that counts as a copter.

Also given the unexpected influx of apps in one day. I will be releasing the ic thread once I get home from work.


Nil's basically the same as null/none/nothing from what I understand.

User avatar
The-Rapture-Republic
Attaché
 
Posts: 86
Founded: Nov 25, 2021
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby The-Rapture-Republic » Mon Dec 20, 2021 12:05 pm

Hallownest Eternal wrote:
The-Rapture-Republic wrote:Accepted. What's nil? And yes that counts as a copter.

Also given the unexpected influx of apps in one day. I will be releasing the ic thread once I get home from work.


Nil's basically the same as null/none/nothing from what I understand.

Oh, alright then.
Factbooks
Overview
OOC
Filthy Centrist
Civic Nationalist
Meritocrat
♔ The Rapture Republic ♔
No Gods or Kings. Only Man!
♔ Led by Supreme Chancellor John Mercer. ♔
Proud member of The Iron Alliance | Active RP: The Iron Alliance Recruitment Summit | Iron Alliance Community Discord (All non-members are welcome to hang out with us.)

User avatar
South Reinkalistan
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1785
Founded: Mar 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby South Reinkalistan » Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:07 pm

Nation: People's Federation of Reinkalistan (South Reinkalistan)
Who is the representative? Rep. Inya Stralavot
What do they look like? Short and stout woman. Close-cropped black hair. Brown eyes.
What is their role in your nation's government? Diplomat.
How many guards are with them? Two.
What do they have on them 1x 9mm "Yrongovt" Pistol each; added truncheon and stun-gun/taser.
What do they hope to gain from attending the First Summit of the Iron Alliance? Steady observance. The Iron Alliance as an entity is not necessarily oriented in a way geopolitically conducive to the P.F.R.'s interests -- this is really just a measure by which to gauge the Alliance's threat to Reinkalistan's national security underneath the pretense of vague interest.
Does the Representative or their guards have any allergies that the Government of Rapture should be aware of? No.
Does the Representative or their guard have any other health complications that the Government of Rapture should be aware of? No.
Last edited by South Reinkalistan on Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE PEOPLE ETERNAL
" We will not bow to your dictation. We are free. We bled to be free.
Who are you to tell us what we may and may not do? We stopped being your slaves an era ago. "
South Reinkalistan is a massive, ecologically-diverse nation notable for its roving student militias and widespread hatred for the elderly.
In the midst of a room-temperature cultural revolution that's lost its momentum, the Party carefully plans its next move.
As the brittle bones of fragile empires begin to crack beneath their own weight, history's symphony reaches crescendo pitch. The future is all but certain.

User avatar
The-Rapture-Republic
Attaché
 
Posts: 86
Founded: Nov 25, 2021
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby The-Rapture-Republic » Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:09 pm

South Reinkalistan wrote:
Nation: People's Federation of Reinkalistan (South Reinkalistan)
Who is the representative? Rep. Inya Stralavot
What do they look like? Short and stout woman. Close-cropped black hair. Brown eyes.
What is their role in your nation's government? Diplomat.
How many guards are with them? Two.
What do they have on them 1x 9mm "Yrongovt" Pistol each; added truncheon and stun-gun/taser.
What do they hope to gain from attending the First Summit of the Iron Alliance? Steady observance. The Iron Alliance as an entity is not necessarily oriented in a way geopolitically conducive to the P.F.R.'s interests -- this is really just a measure by which to gauge the Alliance's threat to Reinkalistan's national security underneath the pretense of vague interest.
Does the Representative or their guards have any allergies that the Government of Rapture should be aware of? No.
Does the Representative or their guard have any other health complications that the Government of Rapture should be aware of? No.

Accepted.
Last edited by The-Rapture-Republic on Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Factbooks
Overview
OOC
Filthy Centrist
Civic Nationalist
Meritocrat
♔ The Rapture Republic ♔
No Gods or Kings. Only Man!
♔ Led by Supreme Chancellor John Mercer. ♔
Proud member of The Iron Alliance | Active RP: The Iron Alliance Recruitment Summit | Iron Alliance Community Discord (All non-members are welcome to hang out with us.)

User avatar
Battlegroup Anna
Secretary
 
Posts: 40
Founded: Apr 04, 2021
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Battlegroup Anna » Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:11 pm

updated app to swap out westmoreland for somebody funnier. also other things.

Nation: Multinational Battlegroup Anna
Who are the representatives? Commodore. Dana Lipka, Superintendent of the Hospital Corps - 1st Lt. Helena Gallinger, Sales Representative and Judge Advocate General Corps Officer - 'Visby'
What do they look like? Commodore Lipka, Helena Gallinger, Visby
What is their role in your nation's government? Oversees the hospital ships and orphanages of Battlegroup Anna.
How many guards are with them? 1 - this fucking gremlin.
What do they have on them Dana Lipka, Helena Gallinger: M5 coilgun-assisted pistol. Sally Northampton: AN45 "Annabelle" Coil-assisted battle rifle. 'Visby': Ceremonial cutlass.
What do they hope to gain from attending the First Summit of the Iron Alliance? For the most part, Battlegroup Anna wishes to gauge the member-states to see if they should offer their services -- or if they should be concerned and take precautions.
Does the Representative or their guards have any allergies that the Government of Rapture should be aware of? None.
Does the Representative or their guard have any other health complications that the Government of Rapture should be aware of? None.
Last edited by Battlegroup Anna on Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Refugees who fled their homeworld to escape a global, and increasingly interstellar, empire bent on 'civilizing' them; now shaken, stirred, and a nomadic spacefaring mercenary group.
Features include ship-spirits, space submarines, FTL cruise missiles, typewriters, and child-soldiers.

FT/FanT. Puppet of Polish Prussian Commonwealth.

"Seven-hundred years ago..." | CBGS 'VISBY' | CBGS 'SIPAHI'

User avatar
Imperial-Octavia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 415
Founded: Apr 29, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Imperial-Octavia » Mon Dec 20, 2021 2:31 pm

Nation: The Octavian Imperium
Who is the representative? Senac Jogshuaquth
What do they look like?
Image

What is their role in your nation's government? Diplomat
How many guards are with them? None, they should be able to defend themselves.
What do they have on them Mounted arm cannons (one for each arm)
What do they hope to gain from attending the First Summit of the Iron Alliance? See if the alliance is suitable for Octavian interest/ensure it will not interfere with Octavian interests if not. See how the IA will interact with planned diplomatic initiatives from Octavia itself.
Does the Representative or their guards have any allergies that the Government of Rapture should be aware of? N/A
Does the Representative or their guard have any other health complications that the Government of Rapture should be aware of? N/A
|| Factbooks ||
| Tech Level: FT |

Current Year: 2421
The Empire of Octavia ✙ "Assimilate or die!"
The Mechanical horde marches forward and it comes for you!

Number of owned Star Systems: 163




Pinnacle news:Today marks the one year anniversary of the start of the Ascension War! Read about how the Imperium was unjustly invaded here! // News from Earth: The Imperium has achieved a glorious victory against bandits in the city of Grozny! The city has undergone demolition to make way for up to date infrastructure for the humans.
This nation was created by The Rapture Republic, inspired by Inkopolia. Now owned by Atkemri.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Makko Oko, Meretica, Mets Hayk, New Roma Republic, Northern Dosletofe, Polish Prussian Commonwealth, Reich of the New World Order, Southeast Marajarbia, Zarnicovia nova

Advertisement

Remove ads