Page 1 of 3

The Iron Alliance 2.0 [ Signups / Open / All Tech ]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:55 pm
by The-Rapture-Republic
Image
(This has been resurrected by me, formerly known as the Iron Skull, a founding member, and in memory of Xadufell, Ruskland-Preuben, Supreme Authority, Kjalara, and other cherished members)

The world is a dangerous place. Terrorists, bandits, and insane leaders threaten the lives and well-being of our citizens. In the recent past wars and military interventions have become more common. The Iron Alliance was founded by several nations which stood together to defend our individual rights as one.

We have come to the decision that an act of war against one member state must be considered an act of war against all. From unity comes strength and from strength comes security. The Iron Alliance offers you the possibility to work with other nations in the fields of defence but it will also have a place for economic, political, and scientific cooperation.

What is exactly does the Iron Alliance offer with Economic Cooperation? In the Iron Alliance, when it comes to economic cooperation, countries regardless of their economic system will work together towards ensuring sustainable economic growth, boosting employment, raising living standards, strengthening and maintaining financial stability, and assisting other countries' economic development, and most importantly contributing to growth in global trade, and operate as an integrated economic block to exercise greater influence on the global market than the unaligned and smaller nation could have ever done.

What exactly does the Iron Alliance offer in Political Cooperation? In the Iron Alliance political cooperation offers the possibility for countries to exchange ideas in order to establish an overarching common and fundamental objective, strengthen the security of all countries, and guarantee their sovereignty in the truest understanding of practicing the right to self-determination without a country having to concede its way of life and administration of its people to a particular ideological narrative as seen by other international organizations.

What exactly does the Iron Alliance offer in Scientific Cooperation? In the Iron Alliance, scientific cooperation offers the possibility for countries to combine their most brilliant scientific minds in all fields of study and learning in order to integrate what countries individually have achieved, and share those achievements amongst member states and together establish a more technologically and scientifically advanced future, where all countries as one can have the chance at the pursuit of happiness, and not just a few, while others lag behind.


Image


Iron Alliance Discord

Application to join
Code: Select all
[Spoiler=Application][b]Nation Name:[/b]
 
[b]Head of State:[/b]

[b]Commander in Chief:[/b]
 
[b]Government type:[/b]

[b]Please, if the information is available, list the size of your military and its branches.[/b]

[b]Do you vow to donate 6% of your GPD to the Global Defence Treasury? (Minimum is 2%)[/b]

[b]Will you heed the call of your Brothers and Sisters when they are under attack or otherwise?[/b]

[b]Ongoing Conflicts:[/b]

[b]Interested in Military Cooperation:[/b] Yes

[b]Interested in Scientific Cooperation:[/b]

[b]Interested in Political Cooperation:[/b]

[b]Interested in Economical Cooperation:[/b]

[b]RP Examples:[/b] ( if any)
[/spoiler]


(Not required, but encouraged nonetheless.)
Code: Select all
[color=#800080][b]Proud member of [url=https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=512812]The Iron Alliance [/url][/b][/color]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:56 pm
by The-Rapture-Republic

Scientific Cooperation MedalEconomic Cooperation MedalMilitary MedalPolitical Cooperation Medal
ImageImageImageImage
This medal is awarded to nations or individuals who have worked towards advancing the scientific progress of the Iron Alliance and its member-states.This medal can be awarded to nations and individuals who have distinguished themselves by enriching the Iron Alliance through their work.This medal can be awarded to soldiers who displayed bravery in the battlefield.This medal is awarded for strengthening the political cooperation.
Noteworthy Recipients:Noteworthy Recipients:Noteworthy Recipients:Noteworthy Recipients:



List of current Member States:

The-Rapture-Republic (Founder)
Svenska-Britannia (Co-Founder)
Iyum
Allied Iran
King Isles
Elfland
Kinben-ism
American Unity Republic
GreatOceania
Dispertag
Thelvia
Magubu
Southeast Marajarbia
The Isstu Alliance
Mirum

List of Observer States

Battlegroup Anna
Hallownest Eternal
The Dark Domain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:43 pm
by Svenska-Britannia
Nation Name:
United Confederation of Svenska-Britannia

Head of State:
Grand Emperor Charles Von Roland

Commander in Chief:
Grand Emperor Charles Von Roland, Grand General Albert Von Windserdotte

Government type:
Semi-Constitutional Meritocratic Elective Dual Monarchy

Please, if the information is available, list the size of your military and its branches:
Confederate Military Numerical Estimates and Equipment

Do you vow to donate 6% of your GPD to the Global Defence Treasury?:
Yes

Will you heed the call of your Brothers and Sisters when they are under attack or otherwise?:
Yes

Ongoing Conflicts:
N/A

Interested in Military Cooperation:
Yes

Interested in Scientific Cooperation:
Yes

Interested in Political Cooperation:
Yes

Interested in Economical Cooperation:
Yes

RP Examples:
An Interdimensional Incident

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:05 pm
by The-Rapture-Republic
Svenska-Britannia wrote:
Nation Name:
United Confederation of Svenska-Britannia

Head of State:
Grand Emperor Charles Von Roland

Commander in Chief:
Grand Emperor Charles Von Roland, Grand General Albert Von Windserdotte

Government type:
Semi-Constitutional Meritocratic Elective Dual Monarchy

Please, if the information is available, list the size of your military and its branches:
Confederate Military Numerical Estimates and Equipment

Do you vow to donate 6% of your GPD to the Global Defence Treasury?:
Yes

Will you heed the call of your Brothers and Sisters when they are under attack or otherwise?:
Yes

Ongoing Conflicts:
N/A

Interested in Military Cooperation:
Yes

Interested in Scientific Cooperation:
Yes

Interested in Political Cooperation:
Yes

Interested in Economical Cooperation:
Yes

RP Examples:
An Interdimensional Incident

Accepted. First conference meeting will start, once we have a significant amount of members.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:00 am
by King Isles
Nation Name: King Isles

Head of State: President Charles Davis

Commander in Chief:
President

Government type: direct democracy

Please, if the information is available, list the size of your military and its branches.
2 million troops,
Branches:
King Islesian Army
Navy
Air force
Coast guard

Do you vow to donate 6% of your GPD to the Global Defence Treasury? (Minimum is 2%)
ABSOLUTELY
Will you heed the call of your Brothers and Sisters when they are under attack or otherwise?
yes
Ongoing Conflicts:

Interested in Military Cooperation: Yes

Interested in Scientific Cooperation:
Yes
Interested in Political Cooperation:
Yes
Interested in Economical Cooperation:
Yes
RP Examples: ( if any)

I'm Al Becakad, I go by several different names such as The King Isle
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=512092

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:18 am
by The-Rapture-Republic
King Isles wrote:
Nation Name: King Isles

Head of State: President Charles Davis

Commander in Chief:
President

Government type: direct democracy

Please, if the information is available, list the size of your military and its branches.
2 million troops,
Branches:
King Islesian Army
Navy
Air force
Coast guard

Do you vow to donate 6% of your GPD to the Global Defence Treasury? (Minimum is 2%)
ABSOLUTELY
Will you heed the call of your Brothers and Sisters when they are under attack or otherwise?
yes
Ongoing Conflicts:

Interested in Military Cooperation: Yes

Interested in Scientific Cooperation:
Yes
Interested in Political Cooperation:
Yes
Interested in Economical Cooperation:
Yes
RP Examples: ( if any)

I'm Al Becakad, I go by several different names such as The King Isle
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=512092

By your answer in the App. You seem enthusiastic, that's great. I will work to guarantee your eagerness to experience this faction isn't misplaced and will significantly improve your skills as a role player. Welcome abroad.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:48 am
by Southeast Marajarbia
This looks interesting. Will post an application later.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:24 pm
by Elfland
Image



To: Representative to the Second Iron Alliance
Underthrow: Alliance Membership

Forkeying Level: Sound


Nation Name: Greater-Elvish Riche

Head of State: The Elfqueens

Commander in Chief: Same as Above

Government type: Totalitarian Diarchy

Please, if the information is available, list the size of your military and its branches.
Landmight: ±1,315,000 active personnel and the remaining male Elvish population in reserves.
Liftmight: ±4,000 aircraft.
Seamight: 4 carriers, 4 missile destroyers, 8 frigates, 10 submarines.

Do you vow to donate 6% of your GPD to the Global Defence Treasury? (Minimum is 2%)
2% works best for us.

Will you heed the call of your Brothers and Sisters when they are under attack or otherwise?
Yes.

Ongoing Conflicts: None

Interested in Military Cooperation: Yes

Interested in Scientific Cooperation: Yes

Interested in Political Cooperation: No

Interested in Economical Cooperation: Yes

RP Examples: The Summit

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:42 pm
by The-Rapture-Republic
Elfland wrote:



To: Representative to the Second Iron Alliance
Underthrow: Alliance Membership

Forkeying Level: Sound


Nation Name: Greater-Elvish Riche

Head of State: The Elfqueens

Commander in Chief: Same as Above

Government type: Totalitarian Diarchy

Please, if the information is available, list the size of your military and its branches.
Landmight: ±1,315,000 active personnel and the remaining male Elvish population in reserves.
Liftmight: ±4,000 aircraft.
Seamight: 4 carriers, 4 missile destroyers, 8 frigates, 10 submarines.

Do you vow to donate 6% of your GPD to the Global Defence Treasury? (Minimum is 2%)
2% works best for us.

Will you heed the call of your Brothers and Sisters when they are under attack or otherwise?
Yes.

Ongoing Conflicts: None

Interested in Military Cooperation: Yes

Interested in Scientific Cooperation: Yes

Interested in Political Cooperation: No

Interested in Economical Cooperation: Yes

RP Examples: The Summit

Accepted.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:39 pm
by Iyum
Nation Name: The Iumic Imperial Domains

Head of State: Emperor, Prime Minister

Commander in Chief:

Government type: Constitutional Unitary Parliament, Constitutional Monarchy.

Please, if the information is available, list the size of your military and its branches. Around 900M, The Imperial Armed Ground Services, The Imperial Armed Naval Services, The Imperial Armed Aerospace Services.

Do you vow to donate 6% of your GPD to the Global Defence Treasury? (Minimum is 2%): Maybe

Will you heed the call of your Brothers and Sisters when they are under attack or otherwise? Yes

Ongoing Conflicts: September Island, Tyrian Security Operation of Zekniya.

Interested in Military Cooperation: Yes

Interested in Scientific Cooperation: Yes

Interested in Political Cooperation: N/A

Interested in Economical Cooperation: Maybe

RP Examples: ( if any) [Place holder]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:52 pm
by The-Rapture-Republic
Iyum wrote:
Nation Name: The Iumic Imperial Domains

Head of State: Emperor, Prime Minister

Commander in Chief:

Government type: Constitutional Unitary Parliament, Constitutional Monarchy.

Please, if the information is available, list the size of your military and its branches. Around 900M, The Imperial Armed Ground Services, The Imperial Armed Naval Services, The Imperial Armed Aerospace Services.

Do you vow to donate 6% of your GPD to the Global Defence Treasury? (Minimum is 2%): Maybe

Will you heed the call of your Brothers and Sisters when they are under attack or otherwise? Yes

Ongoing Conflicts: September Island, Tyrian Security Operation of Zekniya.

Interested in Military Cooperation: Yes

Interested in Scientific Cooperation: Yes

Interested in Political Cooperation: N/A

Interested in Economical Cooperation: Maybe

RP Examples: ( if any) [Place holder]

Accepted.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:24 am
by The-Rapture-Republic
For any player that has stumbled upon this thread once or twice, if you have any questions regarding this Alliance Group. Please, feel free to ask them, you need not an app to ask.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:27 am
by Allied Iran
Nation Name: The Persian Republic

Head of State: General Peyman Sabbaghian

Commander in Chief: General Peyman Sabbaghian

Government type: Presidential republic under a de facto military dictatorship

Please, if the information is available, list the size of your military and its branches.
This factbook is still a Work in Progress (probably reach an adequate level of information within the next 2-3 days) but general idea is 610,000 active and 1,250,000 reserve personnel.

Do you vow to donate 6% of your GPD to the Global Defence Treasury? (Minimum is 2%) We're not unwilling to spend 2.5% of the GDP on the treasury.

Will you heed the call of your Brothers and Sisters when they are under attack or otherwise? Yes if it's a defensive war. If it's offensive, depends on who the target is. The Persian Republic reserves the right to refuse participating in a non-defensive conflict where a non-alliance ally is involved.

Ongoing Conflicts: Nothing at this time

Interested in Military Cooperation: Yes

Interested in Scientific Cooperation: Yes

Interested in Political Cooperation: Depends

Interested in Economical Cooperation: Yes, we're willing to sign Preferential Trade Arrangements or Free Trade Agreements with other members or even joining a customs union.

RP Examples: This isn't from this account but does this help.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:43 am
by The-Rapture-Republic
Allied Iran wrote:
Nation Name: The Persian Republic

Head of State: General Peyman Sabbaghian

Commander in Chief: General Peyman Sabbaghian

Government type: Presidential republic under a de facto military dictatorship

Please, if the information is available, list the size of your military and its branches.
This factbook is still a Work in Progress (probably reach an adequate level of information within the next 2-3 days) but general idea is 610,000 active and 1,250,000 reserve personnel.

Do you vow to donate 6% of your GPD to the Global Defence Treasury? (Minimum is 2%) We're not unwilling to spend 2.5% of the GDP on the treasury.

Will you heed the call of your Brothers and Sisters when they are under attack or otherwise? Yes if it's a defensive war. If it's offensive, depends on who the target is. The Persian Republic reserves the right to refuse participating in a non-defensive conflict where a non-alliance ally is involved.

Ongoing Conflicts: Nothing at this time

Interested in Military Cooperation: Yes

Interested in Scientific Cooperation: Yes

Interested in Political Cooperation: Depends

Interested in Economical Cooperation: Yes, we're willing to sign Preferential Trade Arrangements or Free Trade Agreements with other members or even joining a customs union.

RP Examples: This isn't from this account but does this help.

Accepted.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:47 am
by Kinben-ism
Nation Name: Kinben-ism

Head of State: Naomichi Suzuki

Commander in Chief: Naomichi Suzuki

Government type: Semi-Constitutional Monarcho-Diarchy

Please, if the information is available, list the size of your military and its branches. We've got an Air Force, an Army, and a Navy, with a combined total of 20,000 strong.

Do you vow to donate 6% of your GPD to the Global Defence Treasury? (Minimum is 2%) Yes.

Will you heed the call of your Brothers and Sisters when they are under attack or otherwise? Yes.

Ongoing Conflicts: N/A

Interested in Military Cooperation: Yes

Interested in Scientific Cooperation: Yes

Interested in Political Cooperation: Yes

Interested in Economical Cooperation: Yes

RP Examples: ( if any) No.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:24 am
by The-Rapture-Republic
Kinben-ism wrote:
Nation Name: Kinben-ism

Head of State: Naomichi Suzuki

Commander in Chief: Naomichi Suzuki

Government type: Semi-Democratic Monarcho-Diarchy

Please, if the information is available, list the size of your military and its branches. We've got an Air Force, an Army, and a Navy, with a combined total of 20,000 strong.

Do you vow to donate 6% of your GPD to the Global Defence Treasury? (Minimum is 2%) Yes.

Will you heed the call of your Brothers and Sisters when they are under attack or otherwise? Yes.

Ongoing Conflicts: N/A

Interested in Military Cooperation: Yes

Interested in Scientific Cooperation: Yes

Interested in Political Cooperation: Yes

Interested in Economical Cooperation: Yes

RP Examples: ( if any) No.

Accepted.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:20 pm
by American Unitary Republic
Nation Name: American Unitary Republic

Head of State: Arial Torres

Commander in Chief: Ethan Myers

Government type: unitary republic

Please, if the information is available, list the size of your military and its branches.
Size: ~250,000
Branches: army, air force, navy

Do you vow to donate 6% of your GPD to the Global Defence Treasury? (Minimum is 2%)
Yes

Will you heed the call of your Brothers and Sisters when they are under attack or otherwise? Yes

Ongoing conflicts: N/A

Interested in Military Cooperation: Yes

Interested in Scientific Cooperation: Yes

Interested in Political Cooperation: Yes

Interested in Economical Cooperation: Yes

RP Examples: ( if any) [Place holder]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2021 7:52 am
by The-Rapture-Republic
American Unitary Republic wrote:
Nation Name: American Unitary Republic

Head of State: Arial Torres

Commander in Chief: Ethan Myers

Government type: unitary republic

Please, if the information is available, list the size of your military and its branches.
Size: ~250,000
Branches: army, air force, navy

Do you vow to donate 6% of your GPD to the Global Defence Treasury? (Minimum is 2%)
Yes

Will you heed the call of your Brothers and Sisters when they are under attack or otherwise? Yes

Ongoing conflicts: N/A

Interested in Military Cooperation: Yes

Interested in Scientific Cooperation: Yes

Interested in Political Cooperation: Yes

Interested in Economical Cooperation: Yes

RP Examples: ( if any) [Place holder]

Accepted.

There is a possibility, I will have the First Conference thread sometime either next week or the following weeks. It will serve not just as a gathering for freshly joined members but also a place for non-members to send their representatives or leaders to be convinced to align with the Iron Alliance.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2021 9:13 pm
by Svenska-Britannia
/le bump

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2021 10:20 pm
by The Isstu Alliance
Does Technology Level matter?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2021 4:06 am
by Svenska-Britannia
The Isstu Alliance wrote:Does Technology Level matter?



Technology does not matter for all intents and purposes

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2021 8:08 am
by Dispertag
Nation Name: Dispertag

Head of State: Augusto Santamaría Úzqueda

Commander in Chief: Augusto Santamaría Úzqueda

Government type: Constitutional Parliamentary Monarchy

Please, if the information is available, list the size of your military and its branches. Infantry, Navy and Air Force

Do you vow to donate 6% of your GPD to the Global Defence Treasury? (Minimum is 2%) 5%

Will you heed the call of your Brothers and Sisters when they are under attack or otherwise? Yes

Ongoing Conflicts: N/A

Interested in Military Cooperation: Yes

Interested in Scientific Cooperation: Yes

Interested in Political Cooperation: Yes

Interested in Economical Cooperation: Yes

RP Examples: ( if any)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:27 am
by GreatOceania
Nation Name: GreatOceania

Head of State: Leader 17

Commander in Chief: General Kram

Government type: Autocracy

Please, if the information is available, list the size of your military and its branches.
Army
Homeland Militia
Civil Protection
Navy (Marine corp and coast guard are combined into the navy)
Airforce
CSDMT-Protection Forces

Do you vow to donate 6% of your GPD to the Global Defence Treasury? (Minimum is 2%) I'll give 3%

Will you heed the call of your Brothers and Sisters when they are under attack or otherwise? yes

Ongoing Conflicts: n/a

Interested in Military Cooperation: Yes

Interested in Scientific Cooperation: yes

Interested in Political Cooperation: no

Interested in Economical Cooperation: no

RP Examples: ( if any)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:01 am
by The-Rapture-Republic
Dispertag wrote:
Nation Name: Dispertag

Head of State: Augusto Santamaría Úzqueda

Commander in Chief: Augusto Santamaría Úzqueda

Government type: Constitutional Parliamentary Monarchy

Please, if the information is available, list the size of your military and its branches. Infantry, Navy and Air Force

Do you vow to donate 6% of your GPD to the Global Defence Treasury? (Minimum is 2%) 5%

Will you heed the call of your Brothers and Sisters when they are under attack or otherwise? Yes

Ongoing Conflicts: N/A

Interested in Military Cooperation: Yes

Interested in Scientific Cooperation: Yes

Interested in Political Cooperation: Yes

Interested in Economical Cooperation: Yes

RP Examples: ( if any)

Accepted.
GreatOceania wrote:
Nation Name: GreatOceania

Head of State: Leader 17

Commander in Chief: General Kram

Government type: Autocracy

Please, if the information is available, list the size of your military and its branches.
Army
Homeland Militia
Civil Protection
Navy (Marine corp and coast guard are combined into the navy)
Airforce
CSDMT-Protection Forces

Do you vow to donate 6% of your GPD to the Global Defence Treasury? (Minimum is 2%) I'll give 3%

Will you heed the call of your Brothers and Sisters when they are under attack or otherwise? yes

Ongoing Conflicts: n/a

Interested in Military Cooperation: Yes

Interested in Scientific Cooperation: yes

Interested in Political Cooperation: no

Interested in Economical Cooperation: no

RP Examples: ( if any)

Accepted.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:24 pm
by Thelvia
Nation Name: The Empire of Thelvia

Head of State: Emperor Marcelius Alia

Commander in Chief: See above

Government type: Mostly Absolute Monarchy, with elected local officials.

Please, if the information is available, list the size of your military and its branches.
350,000 Active Personal, 1,230,000 Reserved Personal
National Thelvian Coast Guard
Thelvian Imperial Army
Thelvian Imperial Airforce
Thelvian Imperial Navy
Thelvian Rangers((Like marines))
Thelvian Headhunters((Like the navy seals))

Do you vow to donate 6% of your GPD to the Global Defence Treasury? (Minimum is 2%) Yes

Will you heed the call of your Brothers and Sisters when they are under attack or otherwise? Yes

Ongoing Conflicts: N/A

Interested in Military Cooperation: Yes

Interested in Scientific Cooperation: Yes

Interested in Political Cooperation: Maybe

Interested in Economical Cooperation: Yes

RP Examples: ( if any)