NATION

PASSWORD

The Temple of Talluvah

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Black Plains
Senator

Founded: Jan 18, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Black Plains » Tue May 18, 2010 6:38 pm

OOC: Brothers and Sisters of Talluvah. The Shee Species officially has some sort of bone to pick with us. Not sure what, but he's threatened to attack us, pretended we invaded him (which we never did), pretended we tried to convert him (which we like... NEVER even REMOTELY did!), pretended we enslaved his people and killed them for food (when actually he WILLINGLY AND KNOWINGLY *SOLD* ten pounds of Ettin meat to me for testing), declared war on us, tried to get other organizations and countries to attack us, tried to sue McNeko's, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera. And so with no further ado, I give you Talluvah's Ruling!

IC:
Thump. Thump. Thump. The Priests of Talluvah beat the ceremonial drums rhythmically and in perfect unison. Talluvah's statue glowed and came to life. It had been dormant for some time now after Talluvah had been appraised after the several situations concerning the Shee Species. Calmly, possessed by her unfathomable intelligence, Talluvah spoke, "The Shee Species is no more and no less than a troublesome pest. Unprovoked, it has threatened my Temple and my Followers. Our Religion shall hereby adopt a zero tolerance policy concerning the Shee Species from here on out! If I am provoked once more, the Shee Species will face the full force of the Temple of Talluvah. And when we are finished with the pathetic race and have no more use of them, perhaps our friends in IASEN could have a use for them." Talluvah then returned to her dormant state. There was silence. Then, "Talluvah has spoken!" followed by an "All Hail Talluvah!". The priests exited the chamber silently and all was dark and silent.

Previous

Return to International Incidents