NATION

PASSWORD

Pirumegi | Land redistribution causes ethnic clashes

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Lacienia
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Lacienia » Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:39 pm

OOC: Uh... That seems like a bit too much escalation too quickly. Normally it's just mirroring the opponent's actions then taking it up by one notch. Also, we're not neo-colonialists. The Lacienian Colonial Sphere has never let go of its colonies. There's been no gap to signify a "neo."
Last edited by Lacienia on Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My nation does, with the exception of random policies, represent my OOC views.
Founder of CUSP | Join CUSP Today!
Breaking News: High Consul Andrews shot. Condition uncertain.

A small mountainous island at roughly 60.4 N latitude (Iceland). We are an MT-PMT colonial nation. Our leader is chosen for their merits and has near-absolute power as long as the constitution is upheld.
I have done a lot of worldbuilding. I am bringing it in very slowly.

United Australasian Commonwealth
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 03, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby United Australasian Commonwealth » Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:26 pm

Australasian ICBMs are paraded in Red Square partly as a warning to the Federation of Lacienia that they must back off or the Australasian Government will launch a first
https://youtu.be/ek3CrBhFXco?t=1
the Australasian Government announced that conscription has now been activated and television stations must now show this ad even during the Saturday Cartoons for Kids on the big 5 Television Stations (BBC , ABC (Australian Broadcasting Company ) , SABC , Inter Australasian Television Service , and Channel 4
https://youtu.be/aqek78JXckw

OOC: It is just a warning I'm sending to you guys IC'y also , I am just calling Lacienia a neo colonialist nation due to others doing it
Last edited by United Australasian Commonwealth on Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
this nation is satire
this nation never and will never use ns stats
Music Video about the Violent end of the Estado Novo
AUK Nuus om Agt /ABC News at Eight
About the United Australasian Commonwealth
Footage of the Força Nacional de Segurança Pública (Afrikaans:Nasionale Openbare Veiligheidsmag) of the Estado Novo raiding communist hotspots
Proud IFTC and International Broadcasting Alliance Member
Proud Member of IODASPC
Ally of LITA
Member of ICDN
Former Member of SETA
TL;DR Basically a combination of the British Empire and the Soviet Union filled with Afrikaners

Nuveans, Shiwanese , and Wong Kongese belong to Jamesia

Australasians (Afrikaners)and Yamikaners (Japanese who came to South Africa in the 16th century) belong to me

Storefront here

Pirumegi
Civil Servant

Founded: Oct 16, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Pirumegi » Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:52 am

OOC: I kinda agree with Lacienia, irl you never go from a even major disagreement to threatening an ICBM strike especially over a pacific nation with no mutual agreements with you which has a total population minor to that of one of your cities

Kergstan
Diplomat

Founded: May 09, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Kergstan » Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:56 am

Kergstan in spite of the friendly relations and its willingness to help Pirumegi on humanitarian grounds its forced to cease its operations on constructing a sewage system and an airport for Hurepulo until the situation is further stabilized.

Kergstani workers have no authorization on leaving the residential premises unless for major emergencies until two tactical airlifters will be sent in the area in a few days.

We are keen in continuing the work we were progressing on when the situation stabilises.

Lacienia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lacienia » Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:23 pm

Pirumegi wrote:OOC: I kinda agree with Lacienia, irl you never go from a even major disagreement to threatening an ICBM strike especially over a pacific nation with no mutual agreements with you which has a total population minor to that of one of your cities

OO: Can we just agree to void the part about ICBMs being pointed at me?

A small mountainous island at roughly 60.4 N latitude (Iceland). We are an MT-PMT colonial nation. Our leader is chosen for their merits and has near-absolute power as long as the constitution is upheld.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United Australasian Commonwealth » Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:00 am

Lacienia wrote:
Pirumegi wrote:OOC: I kinda agree with Lacienia, irl you never go from a even major disagreement to threatening an ICBM strike especially over a pacific nation with no mutual agreements with you which has a total population minor to that of one of your cities

OO: Can we just agree to void the part about ICBMs being pointed at me?

OOC: I paraded ICBMs not pointed them at you
Proof:
Australasian ICBMs are Paraded in Red Square partly as a warning to the Federation of Lacienia that they must back off or the Australasian Government will launch a first
this nation is satire
Footage of the Força Nacional de Segurança Pública (Afrikaans:Nasionale Openbare Veiligheidsmag) of the Estado Novo raiding communist hotspots
Proud Member of IODASPC
Ally of LITA
Member of ICDN
Former Member of SETA
TL;DR Basically a combination of the British Empire and the Soviet Union filled with Afrikaners

Australasians (Afrikaners)and Yamikaners (Japanese who came to South Africa in the 16th century) belong to me

Storefront here

Lacienia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lacienia » Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:12 pm

United Australasian Commonwealth wrote:
Lacienia wrote:OO: Can we just agree to void the part about ICBMs being pointed at me?

OOC: I paraded ICBMs not pointed them at you
Proof:
Australasian ICBMs are Paraded in Red Square partly as a warning to the Federation of Lacienia that they must back off or the Australasian Government will launch a first

OOC: You're threatening me with ICBMs. I'm just going to ignore it for an insane lack of realism.
Last edited by Lacienia on Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Nighthawk Imperiam
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 21, 2021
Ex-Nation

Occcupation

Postby The Nighthawk Imperiam » Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:24 pm

If the ethnic tensions does not calm down then the Nighthawk Imperial army shall enter Pirumegi and set up a anti ethnic regime.

Pirumegi
Civil Servant

Founded: Oct 16, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Pirumegi » Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:51 pm

Ooc: may i gently remind that no military action can be taken on Pirumegi, that’s the only rule I’ve put and i would be glad if you actually followed that one rule thankyou very much for your kindness and hopefully for your understanding.

All this ooc and confusion has literally took away any kind of imagination and will for me to continue this rp.
I’ll make sure to select the people next time.

Lacienia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lacienia » Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:13 pm

Pirumegi wrote:Ooc: may i gently remind that no military action can be taken on Pirumegi, that’s the only rule I’ve put and i would be glad if you actually followed that one rule thankyou very much for your kindness and hopefully for your understanding.

All this ooc and confusion has literally took away any kind of imagination and will for me to continue this rp.

OOC: Thank you, This has been a nightmare. Now I can focus on things besides horribly unrealistic circumstances.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United Australasian Commonwealth » Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:07 pm

Pirumegi wrote:Ooc: may i gently remind that no military action can be taken on Pirumegi, that’s the only rule I’ve put and i would be glad if you actually followed that one rule thankyou very much for your kindness and hopefully for your understanding.

OOC: sorry
this nation is satire
Proud Member of IODASPC
Ally of LITA
Member of ICDN
Former Member of SETA

Storefront here

The Scandinvans
Senator

Founded: Oct 09, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby The Scandinvans » Sat Nov 06, 2021 1:03 pm

United Australasian Commonwealth wrote:Australasian ICBMs are paraded in Red Square partly as a warning to the Federation of Lacienia that they must back off or the Australasian Government will launch a first
the Australasian Government announced that conscription has now been activated and television stations must now show this ad even during the Saturday Cartoons for Kids on the big 5 Television Stations (BBC , ABC (Australian Broadcasting Company ) , SABC , Inter Australasian Television Service , and Channel 4
https://youtu.be/aqek78JXckw

OOC: It is just a warning I'm sending to you guys IC'y also , I am just calling Lacienia a neo colonialist nation due to others doing it
To the dres'nalar of the Australasian Government,

Stand down.

Signed,
Lord Erida,
Voice of the Emperor,
Steward of the Court
We are the Glorious Empire of the Scandinvans. Surrender or be destroyed. Your civilization has ended, your time is over. Your people will be assimilated into our Empire. Your technological distinctiveness shall be added to our own. Your culture shall be supplanted by our own. And your lands will be made into our lands.

"For five thousand years has our Empire endured. In war and peace we have thrived. Against overwhelming odds we evolved. No matter what we face we have always survived and grown. We shall always be triumphant." -Emperor Godfrey II

Hope for a brighter tomorrow - fight the fight, find the cure

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Sat Nov 06, 2021 2:17 pm

The history of Pirumegi can be described as one of tragedy and strife. Colonialism, though billed at the time as an attempt to 'improve' the natives, was in fact a mechanism of oppression, trampling down their dignity and destroying their rights. It is not difficult to see why the indigenous population of Pirumegi feels outrage when they see non-indigenous persons in a position of wealth and prosperity on the lands that had once been stolen from their ancestors. However, we cannot endorse the means that are taken by Chief Kinaopa I to address these ancient injustices. Even beyond the belief which we truly hold that these means only pile another new injustice on the old, we predict that these actions will lead to a new round of internecine strife and violence in Pirumegi, as they had in so many other countries where they had been attempted.

We propose, in light of the present events, that those persons defined as 'non-indigenous' under Pirumegi law, and any other persons who are at risk of political, ethnic, or other violence as part of the current round of hostilities in Pirumegi, seek refugee status in the Free Kingdom of Allanea.

This is the most humane way to minimize the crisis with minimum loss of life.

We call on other nations who are now getting involved to protect the rights of so-called 'non-indigenous' Pirumegians to set up the mechanisms and infrastructure to do likewise, and accept those who are targeted for violence in Pirumegi in your nations. To do so will put those persons out of the reach of the 'indigenous' violent factions, while also reducing the pressures that are now causing Pirumegi to drift towards new horrifying tragedy.

May the Gods bless you all.

May they forever continue to bless Allanea.
Last edited by Allanea on Sat Nov 06, 2021 2:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents